Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:35 pm

Svalbard gasped at this and bile rose in his throat at the thought of someone eating Nektar. He quickly swallowed it though and coughed. "Please don't mention that again, I almost lost my lunch." he begged Nektar. 
____
Trixila would watch the cave nervously and then flew off. She shifted in mid-air into a hawk and flew off, trying to see if she could find Svalbard and Nektar.
Nektar looked to Svalbard and shrugged with indifference.  "Everything was food for something." He sighed quietly as he moved to sit down again.   "You're not going to die Svalbard and I believe Sephora knows you care deeply for her. I think perhaps you should go find her and leave me here. Like you said,  Maxton wouldn't find me here." Nektar encouraged his friend to go find happiness.
~~~
Maxton crouched down by the shore and dipped his scurrying bowl in the waves that came forward.  After collecting enough water for the spell,  he walked back to the beach to activate it.

Svalbard closed his eyes and hissed at Nektar's words. "I will not leave you, Sephora might even be following us for all we know." he told Nektar with a little bit of an angry tone to him. He lowered his ears a little and stared out at the storm. He stepped out to stretch his legs out too and stretch his wings a little to exercise them in hopes they wouldn't hurt as much. They still hurt a little and so he folded them. He stood there, feathers blowing and moving separate of each other in the power of the wind. He looked majestic. 
(That last sentence killed me with laughter.  I'm sorry,  but it did.  Razz  I could just see him standing there like that.)

"Really? You think so? I hope she's not out in this storm. " Nektar stated worriedly as he looked out over the turbulent ocean and raging storm.
~~~
Maxton got as far as opening his mouth,  when he smiled darkly and remembered something.  Trixila had tasted his magic,  she was now like a homing beacon. All he had to do was follow his essence.  He poured the water out and put the bowl away.  He shifted into a winged beast and took to the skies following the invisible tether.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Svalbard gasped at this and bile rose in his throat at the thought of someone eating Nektar. He quickly swallowed it though and coughed. "Please don't mention that again, I almost lost my lunch." he begged Nektar. 
____
Trixila would watch the cave nervously and then flew off. She shifted in mid-air into a hawk and flew off, trying to see if she could find Svalbard and Nektar.
Nektar looked to Svalbard and shrugged with indifference.  "Everything was food for something." He sighed quietly as he moved to sit down again.   "You're not going to die Svalbard and I believe Sephora knows you care deeply for her. I think perhaps you should go find her and leave me here. Like you said,  Maxton wouldn't find me here." Nektar encouraged his friend to go find happiness.
~~~
Maxton crouched down by the shore and dipped his scurrying bowl in the waves that came forward.  After collecting enough water for the spell,  he walked back to the beach to activate it.

Svalbard closed his eyes and hissed at Nektar's words. "I will not leave you, Sephora might even be following us for all we know." he told Nektar with a little bit of an angry tone to him. He lowered his ears a little and stared out at the storm. He stepped out to stretch his legs out too and stretch his wings a little to exercise them in hopes they wouldn't hurt as much. They still hurt a little and so he folded them. He stood there, feathers blowing and moving separate of each other in the power of the wind. He looked majestic. 
(That last sentence killed me with laughter.  I'm sorry,  but it did.  Razz  I could just see him standing there like that.)

"Really? You think so? I hope she's not out in this storm. " Nektar stated worriedly as he looked out over the turbulent ocean and raging storm.
~~~
Maxton got as far as opening his mouth,  when he smiled darkly and remembered something.  Trixila had tasted his magic,  she was now like a homing beacon. All he had to do was follow his essence.  He poured the water out and put the bowl away.  He shifted into a winged beast and took to the skies following the invisible tether.

(That's not very nice to say)

Svalbard blinked and then sighed. "Well, no, she doesn't take bat form when there's a storm raging but she won't know it until she reached the storm cloud anyways." he explained to Nektar. The rain was wetting his feathers and soon he looked a little soaked to the skin and his feathers all laid down. He then shook himself off and went towards the shelter but stopped, not wanting to get whatever was inside wet.
____
Trixila sniffed the air and followed the scent of Svalbard and Nektar, unknowingly leading Maxton to their location. She didn't know about the storm though.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:01 am

~~~

~~~

Svalbard blinked and then sighed. "Well, no, she doesn't take bat form when there's a storm raging but she won't know it until she reached the storm cloud anyways." he explained to Nektar. The rain was wetting his feathers and soon he looked a little soaked to the skin and his feathers all laid down. He then shook himself off and went towards the shelter but stopped, not wanting to get whatever was inside wet.
____
Trixila sniffed the air and followed the scent of Svalbard and Nektar, unknowingly leading Maxton to their location. She didn't know about the storm though.
(Aw, I said I was sorry.  I have a strange sense of humor sometimes and it struck me as funny.    hugs If it's any consolation, I needed the laugh.  silent )
Nektar noticed Svalbard's hesitation. "Come, you can't hurt anything in here. No sense you catching your death from a cold. Plus you could get struck by lightning, then you'd be a roasted Tom Turkey." He said with concern/humor. 
~~~
Maxton smiled as he saw Trixila had left the island.  Very go, this was going to be interesting to say the least.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:31 pm

~~~

____
(Aw, I said I was sorry.  I have a strange sense of humor sometimes and it struck me as funny.    hugs If it's any consolation, I needed the laugh.  silent )
Nektar noticed Svalbard's hesitation. "Come, you can't hurt anything in here. No sense you catching your death from a cold. Plus you could get struck by lightning, then you'd be a roasted Tom Turkey." He said with concern/humor. 
~~~
Maxton smiled as he saw Trixila had left the island.  Very go, this was going to be interesting to say the least.

Svalbard stepped into the shelter and laid down and then sighed a little. "Why do you want me to leave you?" he asked Nektar curiously. He really wanted to know.
____
Trixila wasn't aware of the storm and so she flew right into it without knowing she'd be in trouble.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:50 pm

~~~

____
~~~
Maxton smiled as he saw Trixila had left the island.  Very good, this was going to be interesting to say the least.

Svalbard stepped into the shelter and laid down and then sighed a little. "Why do you want me to leave you?" he asked Nektar curiously. He really wanted to know.
____
Trixila wasn't aware of the storm and so she flew right into it without knowing she'd be in trouble.
"Because you have found love and have a chance for happiness with Sephora.  Your whole life is ahead of you and you're throwing it away on me. For 30 years I've been running.  I guess I'm just ready to stop. " Nektar stated.
~~~
Maxton looked to the storm in the distance and cursed in Fae.  She was headed right for it. What was she thinking? He wondered as he hurried to catch up before it was too late.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:53 pm

____
~~~
Maxton smiled as he saw Trixila had left the island.  Very good, this was going to be interesting to say the least.

____
"Because you have found love and have a chance for happiness with Sephora.  Your whole life is ahead of you and you're throwing it away on me. For 30 years I've been running.  I guess I'm just ready to stop. " Nektar stated.
~~~
Maxton looked to the storm in the distance and cursed in Fae.  She was headed right for it. What was she thinking? He wondered as he hurried to catch up before it was too late.

Svalbard sighed deeply and then frowned and laid his head down. "I'm done talking, I'm tired now." he said, not wanting to talk about this anymore. He closed his eyes and surrendered to sleep. His breathing deepened as he slept.
____
Trixila was having trouble flying a little in the wind and so she shifted to a hippogriff form, using the air currents to fly with.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:57 am

~~~

____
~~~

Svalbard sighed deeply and then frowned and laid his head down. "I'm done talking, I'm tired now." he said, not wanting to talk about this anymore. He closed his eyes and surrendered to sleep. His breathing deepened as he slept.
____
Trixila was having trouble flying a little in the wind and so she shifted to a hippogriff form, using the air currents to fly with.
Nektar looked to Svalbard and watched him quietly for a time. He'd spoken the truth. He stood and slipped out into the storm before shifting to his Ainykkoir form. He then went to the beach to sit and think. 
~~~
Maxton sailed along the wind currents as a Fae dragon.  He saw Trixila change shapes and shadowed her from a distance.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:12 am

____
~~~

____
Nektar looked to Svalbard and watched him quietly for a time. He'd spoken the truth. He stood and slipped out into the storm before shifting to his Ainykkoir form. He then went to the beach to sit and think. 
~~~
Maxton sailed along the wind currents as a Fae dragon.  He saw Trixila change shapes and shadowed her from a distance.

Svalbard slept but his dreams were shadowed with death and sorrow, he squeaked a little in his sleep. He was dreaming of his parents' deaths, a never-ending nightmare in this case. He shifted his wings in his sleep and his eyes fluttered. What is going on? he asked himself in his dream and then he jolted awake. He calmed down slightly upon seeing Nektar in his Ainykkoir form. Slowly standing, he walked over to him and watched as the rain let up and the lightning had stopped altogether. "Well, the storm is slightly over." he said softly as he came to Nektar's side.
____
Trixila was completely unaware that Maxton was following him and so kept flying in the direction of the opposite land, she knew Svalbard couldn't fly for that long. He must've landed on an island or something! she thought intelligently.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:16 pm

~~~

____
~~~

Svalbard slept but his dreams were shadowed with death and sorrow, he squeaked a little in his sleep. He was dreaming of his parents' deaths, a never-ending nightmare in this case. He shifted his wings in his sleep and his eyes fluttered. What is going on? he asked himself in his dream and then he jolted awake. He calmed down slightly upon seeing Nektar in his Ainykkoir form. Slowly standing, he walked over to him and watched as the rain let up and the lightning had stopped altogether. "Well, the storm is slightly over." he said softly as he came to Nektar's side.
____
Trixila was completely unaware that Maxton was following him and so kept flying in the direction of the opposite land, she knew Svalbard couldn't fly for that long. He must've landed on an island or something! she thought intelligently. 
Nektar pulled out of his thoughts to look to Svalbard.  "Yeah, I see that. Whether it's a blessing or curse, I do not know yet. " He said with concern. 
~~~
Maxton noticed as the clouds thinned marginally a land mass up ahead.  Interesting,  could that be where the Ainykkoir was hidden? He thought to himself as he shifted to a moth again.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:32 pm

____
~~~

Svalbard slept but his dreams were shadowed with death and sorrow, he squeaked a little in his sleep. He was dreaming of his parents' deaths, a never-ending nightmare in this case. He shifted his wings in his sleep and his eyes fluttered. What is going on? he asked himself in his dream and then he jolted awake. He calmed down slightly upon seeing Nektar in his Ainykkoir form. Slowly standing, he walked over to him and watched as the rain let up and the lightning had stopped altogether. "Well, the storm is slightly over." he said softly as he came to Nektar's side.
____
Trixila was completely unaware that Maxton was following him and so kept flying in the direction of the opposite land, she knew Svalbard couldn't fly for that long. He must've landed on an island or something! she thought intelligently. 
Nektar pulled out of his thoughts to look to Svalbard.  "Yeah, I see that. Whether it's a blessing or curse, I do not know yet. " He said with concern. 
~~~
Maxton noticed as the clouds thinned marginally a land mass up ahead.  Interesting,  could that be where the Ainykkoir was hidden? He thought to himself as he shifted to a moth again.

Svalbard glanced up upon seeing a hippogriff and then watched as it landed on the island. "Trixila?" he asked quite shocked she had flown this far. "Where's that weirdo? How'd you escape?!" she asked him.

Trixila shifted into a human form and collapsed onto her hands and knees, exhausted from the flight. "I lost him a while back." she explained, not knowing Maxton had followed her all the way here.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:09 pm

~~~

____
~~~

Svalbard glanced up upon seeing a hippogriff and then watched as it landed on the island. "Trixila?" he asked quite shocked she had flown this far. "Where's that weirdo? How'd you escape?!" she asked him.

Trixila shifted into a human form and collapsed onto her hands and knees, exhausted from the flight. "I lost him a while back." she explained, not knowing Maxton had followed her all the way here.
Nektar looked to Trixila with a mixture of relief and worry.  He then looked around with an uneasy feeling. 

Maxton had choose to go into the inner island. Upon finding a suitable shape he brushed aginst it to assimilate its form.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:16 pm

____
~~~

Nektar looked to Trixila with a mixture of relief and worry.  He then looked around with an uneasy feeling. 

Maxton had choose to go into the inner island. Upon finding a suitable shape he brushed aginst it to assimilate its form.

(I don't understand what Maxton just did)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:43 pm

~~~

( he has to physically touch something to assume their shape for the first time. Once he shifts into that animal, it becomes a part his arsenal. He's new to earth,  so most of his animals are Fae beings and would stand out. He wants to be incognito. So he's amassing Earth identities. What he shifted into, I didn't tell you. I don't want to make it easy for you to spot him. Wink )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:50 pm

( he has to physically touch something to assume their shape for the first time. Once he shifts into that animal, it becomes a part his arsenal. He's new to earth,  so most of his animals are Fae beings and would stand out. He wants to be incognito. So he's amassing Earth identities. What he shifted into, I didn't tell you. I don't want to make it easy for you to spot him. Wink )

Svalbard's feathers pricked upward and he glanced around, sensing them being watched by something but rid it off as just one of the many animals on the island. He glanced towards Trixila and sighed.

Trixila felt it to and glanced around. Had she been followed?

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:59 am

Svalbard's feathers pricked upward and he glanced around, sensing them being watched by something but rid it off as just one of the many animals on the island. He glanced towards Trixila and sighed.

Nektar throw caution to the wind. If this was it, he was going to make the best of what time he had left.  He stepped forward to offer a friendly hug to Trixila.  "Thank you friend for all you have enduredfor me. I hope he didn't hurt you. I worried to that end endlessly on your account. But to set eyes upon confirms you're fine. I'm grateful for that fact. You see, Svalbard here has been distraught over his Sephora and of course yourself. " He explained quietly.  "Come let's sit where it's drier. " He said as he pointed to the lean-to.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:06 am

Nektar throw caution to the wind. If this was it, he was going to make the best of what time he had left.  He stepped forward to offer a friendly hug to Trixila.  "Thank you friend for all you have enduredfor me. I hope he didn't hurt you. I worried to that end endlessly on your account. But to set eyes upon confirms you're fine. I'm grateful for that fact. You see, Svalbard here has been distraught over his Sephora and of course yourself. " He explained quietly.  "Come let's sit where it's drier. " He said as he pointed to the lean-to.

Svalbard looked around cautiously and went into the forest, searching for any signs of danger. He wouldn't be able to spot Maxton however and wasn't certain he was there at all, so now his mood changed to relaxed and decided to do a little hunting since he was hungry again.

Trixila hugged Nektar the best she could but her eyes darted around for anything suspicious as she still felt like she was being watched but couldn't find the source. She relaxed after a while and sat down on the beach and closed her eyes, feeling the cool salty breeze against her skin.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:01 pm

Svalbard looked around cautiously and went into the forest, searching for any signs of danger. He wouldn't be able to spot Maxton however and wasn't certain he was there at all, so now his mood changed to relaxed and decided to do a little hunting since he was hungry again.

Trixila hugged Nektar the best she could but her eyes darted around for anything suspicious as she still felt like she was being watched but couldn't find the source. She relaxed after a while and sat down on the beach and closed her eyes, feeling the cool salty breeze against her skin.
Maxton felt anger at Nektar's gesture of affection. How dare him take such liberties with Trixila. Were they more then friends? Did Nektar find a way to love again? He speculated from his secluded spot. Why did it matter to him? He lastly wondered. What was going on with him? This reaction was not normal to him. He was a warrior in his Queen's army.  He did not long for such things. 
~~~
" Why did you do it Trixila?  Did he hurt you?" Nektar asked with concern as he watched her worriedly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:18 pm

Maxton felt anger at Nektar's gesture of affection. How dare him take such liberties with Trixila. Were they more then friends? Did Nektar find a way to love again? He speculated from his secluded spot. Why did it matter to him? He lastly wondered. What was going on with him? This reaction was not normal to him. He was a warrior in his Queen's army.  He did not long for such things. 
~~~
" Why did you do it Trixila?  Did he hurt you?" Nektar asked with concern as he watched her worriedly.

(You're profile picture makes me feel like you're staring into my soul XD)

Svalbard returned with a dead boar and began eating it a little himself while it was still raw and the sunshine reappeared and the storm was no more. He ruffled his feathers, glancing around to see if neither of them were being watched. His senses were like that. "Nektar be quiet, I think we're being watched." he said softly to himself. He listened out for any noises Maxton would make and would use whatever noise Maxton made, if he made any at all, to find the location.

Trixila remained silent and glanced towards Nektar. "I ate something of his, does he have the ability to follow me like that?" she asked him, not really understanding that was the answer.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:24 am

~~~

Svalbard returned with a dead boar and began eating it a little himself while it was still raw and the sunshine reappeared and the storm was no more. He ruffled his feathers, glancing around to see if neither of them were being watched. His senses were like that. "Nektar be quiet, I think we're being watched." he said softly to himself. He listened out for any noises Maxton would make and would use whatever noise Maxton made, if he made any at all, to find the location.

Trixila remained silent and glanced towards Nektar. "I ate something of his, does he have the ability to follow me like that?" she asked him, not really understanding that was the answer.
(Are you calling me a dog?  Shocked lol! Jk. My Great Dane does that. You have to pretend very convincingly that it doesn't bother you.  Wink )
Nektar looked to Svalbard and shrugged before Trixila's question cause his heart to skip a beat. "Please tell me it wasn't laced with his magic. Please tell me it was something he killed and cooked...please tell me that's the case. " He said with increasing trepidation.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:55 pm

~~~

(Are you calling me a dog?  Shocked lol! Jk. My Great Dane does that. You have to pretend very convincingly that it doesn't bother you.  Wink )
Nektar looked to Svalbard and shrugged before Trixila's question cause his heart to skip a beat. "Please tell me it wasn't laced with his magic. Please tell me it was something he killed and cooked...please tell me that's the case. " He said with increasing trepidation.

Trixila gulped and her heart skipped a few beats at Nektar's question. "The thing he gave me to eat healed me, so it had to be laced with magic." she told him, with wide eyes. "You don't think he's here with us do you?!" she shouted, scared now. Her heart racing, she glanced around for any signs of him. "We need to fly away now!" she demanded.

Svalbard gulped. "But my wings still aren't better." he protested, his feathers ruffled up more and he glanced in the trees wondering what was going on. He felt fear and the sense of being watched or followed - paranoia.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:45 pm

~~~

Trixila gulped and her heart skipped a few beats at Nektar's question. "The thing he gave me to eat healed me, so it had to be laced with magic." she told him, with wide eyes. "You don't think he's here with us do you?!" she shouted, scared now. Her heart racing, she glanced around for any signs of him. "We need to fly away now!" she demanded.

Svalbard gulped. "But my wings still aren't better." he protested, his feathers ruffled up more and he glanced in the trees wondering what was going on. He felt fear and the sense of being watched or followed - paranoia.
"Oh, Trixila. That's very strong Fae magic. It's life essence magic. You now carry a part of his magic inside of you. You are a beacon to him. He can find you anywhere." Nektar stated worriedly.  But shook his head confused, " They never do that. The Fae never give their power to heal away. What did you promise him? What did you trade for it?.....me?" He asked with hurt in his eyes. "Is that why he hasn't attacked yet? Is he waiting for you to hand me over?"

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:00 pm

"Oh, Trixila. That's very strong Fae magic. It's life essence magic. You now carry a part of his magic inside of you. You are a beacon to him. He can find you anywhere." Nektar stated worriedly.  But shook his head confused, " They never do that. The Fae never give their power to heal away. What did you promise him? What did you trade for it?.....me?" He asked with hurt in his eyes. "Is that why he hasn't attacked yet? Is he waiting for you to hand me over?"

(You made me go back and see if there was any promise, I didn't see any so what Trixila answers will be my best shot. It there was a promise I missed let me know)

Trixila gulped. "He offered it to me because the wall caved in on me from the explosion while you were still in the death-like state. He didn't wish to see me die and he asked me one thing before I ate it. Why I cared for you so much. I know now that you will never love me, but I know there's a friendship between us and that's all I ever wanted in life. A friend I could have forever. I told him the only way I'd eat it was if he took the status off you! And then when I agreed to meet the queen I was giving you time to leave with Svalbard. I shouldn't have ever come here." she explained to him in depth.

Svalbard's eyes widened and wondered if he was the same case, but he wasn't. He truly loved Sephora.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:15 pm

(You made me go back and see if there was any promise, I didn't see any so what Trixila answers will be my best shot. It there was a promise I missed let me know)

Trixila gulped. "He offered it to me because the wall caved in on me from the explosion while you were still in the death-like state. He didn't wish to see me die and he asked me one thing before I ate it. Why I cared for you so much. I know now that you will never love me, but I know there's a friendship between us and that's all I ever wanted in life. A friend I could have forever. I told him the only way I'd eat it was if he took the status off you! And then when I agreed to meet the queen I was giving you time to leave with Svalbard. I shouldn't have ever come here." she explained to him in depth.

Svalbard's eyes widened and wondered if he was the same case, but he wasn't. He truly loved Sephora.
(You you did good. There was no promise. Nektar is being suspicious.  clap )
Nektar frowned at that and apologized.  "I'm sorry Trixila. I'm glad you came here. I was so worried about you.  I didn't know about all that.  I'm just confused is all.  Confused as to why he'd gave you immortality. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:22 pm

(You you did good. There was no promise. Nektar is being suspicious.  clap )
Nektar frowned at that and apologized.  "I'm sorry Trixila. I'm glad you came here. I was so worried about you.  I didn't know about all that.  I'm just confused is all.  Confused as to why he'd gave you immortality. "

Trixila's eyes widened at Nektar's words. "Immortality?" she asked him. Is that really what that little magic thing was? She glanced around nervously. "W-w-why would he give me immortality?" she asked wondering what Maxton had planned for her.

Svalbard glanced around and then walked over to Nektar. "Well, now that he might be here, I think we best go." he explained.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:32 pm

(You you did good. There was no promise. Nektar is being suspicious.  clap )

Trixila's eyes widened at Nektar's words. "Immortality?" she asked him. Is that really what that little magic thing was? She glanced around nervously. "W-w-why would he give me immortality?" she asked wondering what Maxton had planned for her. 

Svalbard glanced around and then walked over to Nektar. "Well, now that he might be here, I think we best go." he explained. 
"Yes, when given to a mortal,  it renders them immortal.  As far as that, I don't know.  What did he say to you after Svalbard left with me? " Nektar  asked.  He glanced to Svalbard and said,  "It doesn't matter,  he'll just find us again and you said yourself you're not ready to fly. We'll just end up in the ocean. " 

Maxton had heard enough and shifted to his Fae form. He walked slowly out into the open.  "I have my reasons and they are mine alone to know. " he said calmly in a soothing voice.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:43 pm

(You you did good. There was no promise. Nektar is being suspicious.  clap )

"Yes, when given to a mortal,  it renders them immortal.  As far as that, I don't know.  What did he say to you after Svalbard left with me? " Nektar  asked.  He glanced to Svalbard and said,  "It doesn't matter,  he'll just find us again and you said yourself you're not ready to fly. We'll just end up in the ocean. " 

Maxton had heard enough and shifted to his Fae form. He walked slowly out into the open.  "I have my reasons and they are mine alone to know. " he said calmly in a soothing voice.

Trixila looked at Maxton and backed away from him. "Why did you make me immortal?!" she shouted at him, eyes wide and scared now. She was never going to die?

Sva;bard hissed and raked his claws into the sand in a threatening manner. He was to protect Nektar with his life even if it meant he would die today. He stepped towards Maxton with a wild look in his eyes. "Back away!" he roared at Maxton.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum