Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Svalbard glanced away from him and sighed. "I've never ate boar before, so I wouldn't know what it would taste like." he told Nektar nervously. He sat down in the sand and listened to the thunder.
Nektar shrugged and stated openly,  " There's only one way to find out and that's to try. Of the meat I've eaten on Earth it is one of my favorites, next to the bovine. " He got up to bring the meat over to Svalbard.

Svalbard nodded his head and then shrugged himself. He watched as Nektar drew closer and he frowned a little. He was worrying about Sephora, so much it made him uneasy and scared. His love for her went way back to the first day he met her, and he couldn't stand losing her to some freak wanting vengeance. Deep in thought, he completely ignored the smell of the meet.
Nektar set the meat down upon some palm leafs and moved to start getting ready for bed. There wasn't much else to do here. Especially with rain on the way and it was getting pretty late. He glanced over to Svalbard and noticed his meal was unturned.  He worried for his friend and didn't know how else to help him.

Svalbard, finally snapping back out of his thoughts glanced towards Nektar worriedly. "Aren't you going to eat too?" he asked worriedly. He knew Nektar needed to eat as much as he did and he growled a little as he tried to hide the fact his mouth was watering now. He heard his stomach growl loudly and sighed. "I insist you eat before me." he added in stubbornly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Nektar shrugged and stated openly,  " There's only one way to find out and that's to try. Of the meat I've eaten on Earth it is one of my favorites, next to the bovine. " He got up to bring the meat over to Svalbard.

Svalbard nodded his head and then shrugged himself. He watched as Nektar drew closer and he frowned a little. He was worrying about Sephora, so much it made him uneasy and scared. His love for her went way back to the first day he met her, and he couldn't stand losing her to some freak wanting vengeance. Deep in thought, he completely ignored the smell of the meet.
Nektar set the meat down upon some palm leafs and moved to start getting ready for bed. There wasn't much else to do here. Especially with rain on the way and it was getting pretty late. He glanced over to Svalbard and noticed his meal was unturned.  He worried for his friend and didn't know how else to help him.

Svalbard, finally snapping back out of his thoughts glanced towards Nektar worriedly. "Aren't you going to eat too?" he asked worriedly. He knew Nektar needed to eat as much as he did and he growled a little as he tried to hide the fact his mouth was watering now. He heard his stomach growl loudly and sighed. "I insist you eat before me." he added in stubbornly.
"Svalbard,  I ate already.  Shortly after I built the lean-to. You're out quite a while. I let you sleep because you needed the rest. That's all yours friend. " Nektar said honestly.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:02 pm

"Svalbard,  I ate already.  Shortly after I built the lean-to. You're out quite a while. I let you sleep because you needed the rest. That's all yours friend. " Nektar said honestly.

(I think he's in human form now, I can't remember)

Svalbard nodded his head and began eating the meat slowly. He watched Nektar silently as he ate and then glanced outside as lightning flashed and thunder roared. Tonight was going to be a very long night. Once he was full he then watched the storm roll in and then shifted into his true form (griffin form) and covered Nektar's form with his wing to protect him from the winds the storm was producing.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:57 am

Svalbard nodded his head and began eating the meat slowly. He watched Nektar silently as he ate and then glanced outside as lightning flashed and thunder roared. Tonight was going to be a very long night. Once he was full he then watched the storm roll in and then shifted into his true form (griffin form) and covered Nektar's form with his wing to protect him from the winds the storm was producing.
(Aw, Svalbard is such a kindhearted fellow.   )
Nektar appreciate the gesture of kindness and rested more easily.  His sleep however was far from dream free for his past was revisited. He awoke with a gasp and a cold sweat.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Nektar appreciate the gesture of kindness and rested more easily.  His sleep however was far from dream free for his past was revisited. He awoke with a gasp and a cold sweat.

Svalbard let him rest in peace for now and then made a surprised noise, kind of like a gurgle, when Nektar sprung awake with a gasp. He could see the cold sweat and he gulped. Not wanting to push the matter further and make him even more fearful, Svalbard just sighed and said "So you can't sleep either.". He watched the lightning hit the water was fascination and worry. How long was this storm going to last? It hadn't even hit them yet. No rain had fallen, but he knew it would soon.

Lifting him fully treated wing off of Nektar, he folded it back at his side. "My parents met on a night like this.....they told me so." he explained, as the lightning clap lit the sky and shown up his feathers for a few seconds.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Svalbard let him rest in peace for now and then made a surprised noise, kind of like a gurgle, when Nektar sprung awake with a gasp. He could see the cold sweat and he gulped. Not wanting to push the matter further and make him even more fearful, Svalbard just sighed and said "So you can't sleep either.". He watched the lightning hit the water was fascination and worry. How long was this storm going to last? It hadn't even hit them yet. No rain had fallen, but he knew it would soon.

Lifting him fully treated wing off of Nektar, he folded it back at his side. "My parents met on a night like this.....they told me so." he explained, as the lightning clap lit the sky and shown up his feathers for a few seconds.
Nektar shook his head at Svalbard question and sat up when he moved his wing away. "What we're they like?" He asked curiously.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Nektar shook his head at Svalbard question and sat up when he moved his wing away. "What we're they like?" He asked curiously.

Svalbard flinched a bit at the question and then sighed. "I didn't learn much about them, they died before I learned to fly, but I can tell you what I know about them. My mother was always the protective one, she was a little goofy, but she never was too goofy. Her feathers were all white, her whole body was. Her name was Eira, it means 'snow', which suited her very well. My father looked exactly like me. He was protective too, brave, and honest. He guarded the nest almost all the time. We used to watch rainy days like this together and tell stories. His name was Bhreac. I never learned what it meant." he explained to Nektar.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:51 am

Svalbard flinched a bit at the question and then sighed. "I didn't learn much about them, they died before I learned to fly, but I can tell you what I know about them. My mother was always the protective one, she was a little goofy, but she never was too goofy. Her feathers were all white, her whole body was. Her name was Eira, it means 'snow', which suited her very well. My father looked exactly like me. He was protective too, brave, and honest. He guarded the nest almost all the time. We used to watch rainy days like this together and tell stories. His name was Bhreac. I never learned what it meant." he explained to Nektar.
Nektar listened and imagined what his parents were like in his mind as Svalbard describe them. It is good to be loved and protected by your parents.  Fae live so long and I lost mine so long ago. I can barely remember their faces, it's just the idea of them now. " He said thoughtfully.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:56 am

Nektar listened and imagined what his parents were like in his mind as Svalbard describe them. It is good to be loved and protected by your parents.  Fae live so long and I lost mine so long ago. I can barely remember their faces, it's just the idea of them now. " He said thoughtfully.

Svalbard watched as the rain began pouring down upon the beach and the waves grew higher. Lightning flashed, lighting up the whole sky. "I feel so bad for you, Nektar." he said honestly, he didn't look at Nektar as he said that.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:00 am

Svalbard watched as the rain began pouring down upon the beach and the waves grew higher. Lightning flashed, lighting up the whole sky. "I feel so bad for you, Nektar." he said honestly, he didn't look at Nektar as he said that.
"Don't, I've had a good life. It's just the past few years it's been pretty bad. But since meeting you all that has even been getting better." Nektar stated honestly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:06 am

"Don't, I've had a good life. It's just the past few years it's been pretty bad. But since meeting you all that has even been getting better." Nektar stated honestly.

Svalbard lowered his ear tufts on his head at that, he kind of had them like a horned owl would have them atop his head but they were right where a lion's ears would've been. He gulped a little at that saying. "I wouldn't say better, after all, we're both the last of our species and there's bound to be hunters after me soon. There's always a lot of money on whoever kills the last griffon. It would be a trophy of some kind to them. They killed my parents, sold their skins and quite possibly have their heads mounted on a wall. When I get to the city with you we'll both have to be in human form, our lives will depend on it. If anything goes wrong we go airborne and pray we aren't followed." he explained what he wished to do to make sure Nektar is safe. "I'm sure this guy that's after you will have trouble finding us like that, he might not even understand human tongue." he added in with some thought. He gurgled a little and growled, his mouth was a little dry from speaking. He leaned his head out from under the shelter and caught raindrops in his mouth.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:45 pm

Svalbard lowered his ear tufts on his head at that, he kind of had them like a horned owl would have them atop his head but they were right where a lion's ears would've been. He gulped a little at that saying. "I wouldn't say better, after all, we're both the last of our species and there's bound to be hunters after me soon. There's always a lot of money on whoever kills the last griffon. It would be a trophy of some kind to them. They killed my parents, sold their skins and quite possibly have their heads mounted on a wall. When I get to the city with you we'll both have to be in human form, our lives will depend on it. If anything goes wrong we go airborne and pray we aren't followed." he explained what he wished to do to make sure Nektar is safe. "I'm sure this guy that's after you will have trouble finding us like that, he might not even understand human tongue." he added in with some thought. He gurgled a little and growled, his mouth was a little dry from speaking. He leaned his head out from under the shelter and caught raindrops in his mouth.
Nektar reached out to brush a hand along the soft feathers of Svalbard's neck in comfort. Nektar knew differently about Maxton.  He was a master hunter and know that he found the realm he'd been hiding,  it was only a matter of time.  He already knew the human tounge,  he'd spoke in it fluently. "I know how to hide in the city Svalbard.  I'll teach you to hide in plain sight. Where to live where people don't bother and when they do look at you, they don't even make eye contact. " He said with sincerity.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Maxton came awake with a gasp,  the nightmare became to vivid.  He took in the quiet cave still in his Fae fox. He looked to where Trixila had been before falling to sleep.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:59 pm

Nektar reached out to brush a hand along the soft feathers of Svalbard's neck in comfort. Nektar knew differently about Maxton.  He was a master hunter and know that he found the realm he'd been hiding,  it was only a matter of time.  He already knew the human tounge,  he'd spoke in it fluently. "I know how to hide in the city Svalbard.  I'll teach you to hide in plain sight. Where to live where people don't bother and when they do look at you, they don't even make eye contact. " He said with sincerity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maxton came awake with a gasp,  the nightmare became to vivid.  He took in the quiet cave still in his Fae fox. He looked to where Trixila had been before falling to sleep.

Svalbard flinched a bit at the soft touch against his neck and growled and moved his neck away. Usually he enjoyed being pet in that spot, but today it was different. He was too stressed to calm down and he was too scared he might not lived to tell Sephora how much he loved her. He glanced towards Nektar as he spoke and exhaled, breath like fog in the air that disappeared within seconds. "I'm scared Nektar.......scared Sephora will never know my true feelings.....when this guy is after you. I may not have Darkwood's spell of fore-seeing, but sometimes I feel like tomorrow I might be dead. That is what's keeping me awake. That guy can teleport and somehow knows your location, if we both fall asleep he might come and stab us without us even knowing it. The thought of such a thing, just, sets my feathers on edge." he told him.
_____
(I'm assuming Trixila's still in the cave with him fast asleep)

Trixila glanced towards his sleeping figure and gulped. It's now or never! she thought to herself. She shifted into what appeared to be a chickadee, a very common bird in these parts. She could easily blend in as a bird. She flew out of the cave and landed in one of the trees with a bunch of the animals that she had just mimicked. She hoped the male wasn't good at reading auras.

Last edited by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:05 pm

(I left it up to you, that's why I stopped where I did. I didn't say he saw her there , in case you wanted to have her escape.)

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:08 pm

(I'm good with her not escaping, he'll just find her again but do you want me to edit?)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(I'm good with her not escaping, he'll just find her again but do you want me to edit?)
(If you're fine with it, I'm fine with it. I didn't want to power play.  Wink )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:17 pm

(Okay I edited)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:20 pm

Nektar flushed as he dropped his hand as Svalbard pulled away.  He stood to stretchhis legs. He looked out at the storm and said quietly, " He will not kill me here or he would have done it already. He's gone to great lengths to try and take me alive. I imagine he's taking me home alive for a sanctioned execution followed by a feast on my body. The Fae do like to eat the Ainykkoir and since I am the last, they would not waste that opportunity.  That's why my tribe retaliated against the queen. We were tired of them killing my loved ones. "
~~~

Last edited by nickyknack on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:24 pm

([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , I edited and made her escape, you might want to delete that post and then create the original one)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , I edited and made her escape, you might want to delete that post and then create the original one)
(I just saw that.  I'll edit mine.  Very Happy )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Svalbard lowered his ear tufts on his head at that, he kind of had them like a horned owl would have them atop his head but they were right where a lion's ears would've been. He gulped a little at that saying. "I wouldn't say better, after all, we're both the last of our species and there's bound to be hunters after me soon. There's always a lot of money on whoever kills the last griffon. It would be a trophy of some kind to them. They killed my parents, sold their skins and quite possibly have their heads mounted on a wall. When I get to the city with you we'll both have to be in human form, our lives will depend on it. If anything goes wrong we go airborne and pray we aren't followed." he explained what he wished to do to make sure Nektar is safe. "I'm sure this guy that's after you will have trouble finding us like that, he might not even understand human tongue." he added in with some thought. He gurgled a little and growled, his mouth was a little dry from speaking. He leaned his head out from under the shelter and caught raindrops in his mouth. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maxton came awake with a gasp,  the nightmare became to vivid.  He took in the quiet cave still in his Fae fox. He looked to where Trixila had been before falling to sleep.

Svalbard flinched a bit at the soft touch against his neck and growled and moved his neck away. Usually he enjoyed being pet in that spot, but today it was different. He was too stressed to calm down and he was too scared he might not lived to tell Sephora how much he loved her. He glanced towards Nektar as he spoke and exhaled, breath like fog in the air that disappeared within seconds. "I'm scared Nektar.......scared Sephora will never know my true feelings.....when this guy is after you. I may not have Darkwood's spell of fore-seeing, but sometimes I feel like tomorrow I might be dead. That is what's keeping me awake. That guy can teleport and somehow knows your location, if we both fall asleep he might come and stab us without us even knowing it. The thought of such a thing, just, sets my feathers on edge." he told him.
_____
(I'm assuming Trixila's still in the cave with him fast asleep)

Trixila glanced towards his sleeping figure and gulped. It's now or never! she thought to herself. She shifted into what appeared to be a chickadee, a very common bird in these parts. She could easily blend in as a bird. She flew out of the cave and landed in one of the trees with a bunch of the animals that she had just mimicked. She hoped the male wasn't good at reading auras. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nektar flushed as he dropped his hand as Svalbard pulled away.  He stood to stretchhis legs. He looked out at the storm and said quietly, " He will not kill me here or he would have done it already. He's gone to great lengths to try and take me alive. I imagine he's taking me home alive for a sanctioned execution followed by a feast on my body. The Fae do like to eat the Ainykkoir and since I am the last, they would not waste that opportunity.  That's why my tribe retaliated against the queen. We were tired of them killing my loved ones. "
~~~
Maxton growled when he realized Trixila had fled him.  He shifted to his fae form with a sigh and counted it as a good thing.  He needed to focus on what he was here for and she was just a distraction of his time. He walked out of the cave to find some water.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Svalbard gasped at this and bile rose in his throat at the thought of someone eating Nektar. He quickly swallowed it though and coughed. "Please don't mention that again, I almost lost my lunch." he begged Nektar.
____
Trixila would watch the cave nervously and then flew off. She shifted in mid-air into a hawk and flew off, trying to see if she could find Svalbard and Nektar.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Svalbard gasped at this and bile rose in his throat at the thought of someone eating Nektar. He quickly swallowed it though and coughed. "Please don't mention that again, I almost lost my lunch." he begged Nektar. 
____
Trixila would watch the cave nervously and then flew off. She shifted in mid-air into a hawk and flew off, trying to see if she could find Svalbard and Nektar.
Nektar looked to Svalbard and shrugged with indifference.  "Everything was food for something." He sighed quietly as he moved to sit down again.   "You're not going to die Svalbard and I believe Sephora knows you care deeply for her. I think perhaps you should go find her and leave me here. Like you said,  Maxton wouldn't find me here." Nektar encouraged his friend to go find happiness.
~~~
Maxton crouched down by the shore and dipped his scurrying bowl in the waves that came forward.  After collecting enough water for the spell,  he walked back to the beach to activate it.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Svalbard gasped at this and bile rose in his throat at the thought of someone eating Nektar. He quickly swallowed it though and coughed. "Please don't mention that again, I almost lost my lunch." he begged Nektar. 
____
Nektar looked to Svalbard and shrugged with indifference.  "Everything was food for something." He sighed quietly as he moved to sit down again.   "You're not going to die Svalbard and I believe Sephora knows you care deeply for her. I think perhaps you should go find her and leave me here. Like you said,  Maxton wouldn't find me here." Nektar encouraged his friend to go find happiness.
~~~
Maxton crouched down by the shore and dipped his scurrying bowl in the waves that came forward.  After collecting enough water for the spell,  he walked back to the beach to activate it.

Svalbard closed his eyes and hissed at Nektar's words. "I will not leave you, Sephora might even be following us for all we know." he told Nektar with a little bit of an angry tone to him. He lowered his ears a little and stared out at the storm. He stepped out to stretch his legs out too and stretch his wings a little to exercise them in hopes they wouldn't hurt as much. They still hurt a little and so he folded them. He stood there, feathers blowing and moving separate of each other in the power of the wind. He looked majestic.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:35 pm

Svalbard gasped at this and bile rose in his throat at the thought of someone eating Nektar. He quickly swallowed it though and coughed. "Please don't mention that again, I almost lost my lunch." he begged Nektar. 
____
~~~

Svalbard closed his eyes and hissed at Nektar's words. "I will not leave you, Sephora might even be following us for all we know." he told Nektar with a little bit of an angry tone to him. He lowered his ears a little and stared out at the storm. He stepped out to stretch his legs out too and stretch his wings a little to exercise them in hopes they wouldn't hurt as much. They still hurt a little and so he folded them. He stood there, feathers blowing and moving separate of each other in the power of the wind. He looked majestic. 
(That last sentence killed me with laughter.  I'm sorry,  but it did.  Razz  I could just see him standing there like that.)

"Really? You think so? I hope she's not out in this storm. " Nektar stated worriedly as he looked out over the turbulent ocean and raging storm.
~~~
Maxton got as far as opening his mouth,  when he smiled darkly and remembered something.  Trixila had tasted his magic,  she was now like a homing beacon. All he had to do was follow his essence.  He poured the water out and put the bowl away.  He shifted into a winged beast and took to the skies following the invisible tether.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum