Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Svalbard growled a bit. "Don't you dare jump. I'll find you and carry you again." he told Nektar. Eventually he spotted a little speck of land and he immediately flew onto it. It was only a little tiny island with nothing but tropical plants and animals on it, but it was okay. He landed on the beach and lowered himself so Nektar could get off before collapsing onto his stomach and folding his wings down. He panted heavily and looked around for shelter.
Svalbard's response had surprised Nektar to inaction.  When the Griffin landed,  he slid off his back and looked to Svalbard worriedly.  "Easy friend, I'll take care of the necessities. You just rest and regain your strength. " Nektar stressed as he went inland on the small island to fine provisions and things to make a shelter for them.

Svalbard panted and watched him. "Be careful, Nektar." he said weakly before closing his eyes and trying to relax the best he could, but his wings were shaking, showing how much he had flown. He was completely exhausted and was tempted to shift into human form but he'd be completely without clothes that way and so he stuck with his original form. Managing to sit up and stand on wobbly legs he walked further onto the beach before lying down on the cool sand without having waves wash up on him like before.

The island was rather small and had palm trees and birds all around. Fallen trees were scattered throughout its land and the whole floor was made of sand and limestone. Birds chirped and even some wild boar roamed here, but they scattered upon seeing Nektar. Banana trees were on either side of a path the boar have made when they went foraging.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(I could totally live there.  Beautiful! Side note, I remember Nektar giving Svalbard clothes when you first shifted to human. Does he not retain them?  )

Nektar gathered wood and fruits for now.  They had to make a fire before night-fall.  Then he'd go hunting for wild boar.  He brought all the items back to where Svalbard was and set to making a fire pit.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Svalbard growled a bit. "Don't you dare jump. I'll find you and carry you again." he told Nektar. Eventually he spotted a little speck of land and he immediately flew onto it. It was only a little tiny island with nothing but tropical plants and animals on it, but it was okay. He landed on the beach and lowered himself so Nektar could get off before collapsing onto his stomach and folding his wings down. He panted heavily and looked around for shelter.
Svalbard's response had surprised Nektar to inaction.  When the Griffin landed,  he slid off his back and looked to Svalbard worriedly.  "Easy friend, I'll take care of the necessities. You just rest and regain your strength. " Nektar stressed as he went inland on the small island to fine provisions and things to make a shelter for them.

Svalbard panted and watched him. "Be careful, Nektar." he said weakly before closing his eyes and trying to relax the best he could, but his wings were shaking, showing how much he had flown. He was completely exhausted and was tempted to shift into human form but he'd be completely without clothes that way and so he stuck with his original form. Managing to sit up and stand on wobbly legs he walked further onto the beach before lying down on the cool sand without having waves wash up on him like before.

The island was rather small and had palm trees and birds all around. Fallen trees were scattered throughout its land and the whole floor was made of sand and limestone. Birds chirped and even some wild boar roamed here, but they scattered upon seeing Nektar. Banana trees were on either side of a path the boar have made when they went foraging.

(I could totally live there.  Beautiful! Side note, I remember Nektar giving Svalbard clothes when you first shifted to human. Does he not retain them?  )

Nektar gathered wood and fruits for now.  They had to make a fire before night-fall.  Then he'd go hunting for wild boar.  He brought all the items back to where Svalbard was and set to making a fire pit.

(Well yes, he does retain them but Svalbard is forgetful right now XD)

Svalbard watched him softly and tried to stand but found himself too weak for now. He watched as Nektar made the fire pit and glanced towards the dead boar Nektar managed to kill. He huffed a little and laid down more, relaxing.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:05 pm

Svalbard watched him softly and tried to stand but found himself too weak for now. He watched as Nektar made the fire pit and glanced towards the dead boar Nektar managed to kill. He huffed a little and laid down more, relaxing.
(XD Ok)
Nektar looked to Svalbard.  "Just rest. I've got his friend. " He said as he got the fire going and burned the hair off the boar. Then he gutted it and threw the undesirable bit into the ocean for the fish to eat. He came back to fashion a spit to impel the boar on. As the fire settled down to coals,  he placed the spit on the lentils to cook. He went and sat next to Svalbard to wait. He peeled some bananas to offer Svalbard on a large leaf.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 pm

(XD Ok)
Nektar looked to Svalbard.  "Just rest. I've got his friend. " He said as he got the fire going and burned the hair off the boar. Then he gutted it and threw the undesirable bit into the ocean for the fish to eat. He came back to fashion a spit to impel the boar on. As the fire settled down to coals,  he placed the spit on the lentils to cook. He went and sat next to Svalbard to wait. He peeled some bananas to offer Svalbard on a large leaf.

Svalbard looked at the bananas but had no taste for it so he just closed his eyes and rested some more. "My wings are aching badly, Nektar. I flown too much." he said a bit sadly but he gently took a banana and accidentally bit it into two and then swallowed it. He didn't like the taste of it but he had no choice. Plus it was filled with potassium so it was healthy for them to eat. He panted a little and sighed. "You think there's some fresh water anywhere? I can't drink sea water." he explained.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:28 pm

(XD Ok)

Svalbard looked at the bananas but had no taste for it so he just closed his eyes and rested some more. "My wings are aching badly, Nektar. I flown too much." he said a bit sadly but he gently took a banana and accidentally bit it into two and then swallowed it. He didn't like the taste of it but he had no choice. Plus it was filled with potassium so it was healthy for them to eat. He panted a little and sighed. "You think there's some fresh water anywhere? I can't drink sea water." he explained.
Nektar smiled and dug in his satchel for the water bladder and made a bowl with ano elephant ear leaf. Only then did he pour water into it for Svalbard to drink.  He recapped it and set it aside.  He dig again to get a jar of ointment to rub on Svalbard's wings.  It was camphor and eucalyptus oils and they'd help take the soreness out. "This will help. May I rub some on your wings?" He asked curiously.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:51 pm

(XD Ok)

Nektar smiled and dug in his satchel for the water bladder and made a bowl with ano elephant ear leaf. Only then did he pour water into it for Svalbard to drink.  He recapped it and set it aside.  He dig again to get a jar of ointment to rub on Svalbard's wings.  It was camphor and eucalyptus oils and they'd help take the soreness out. "This will help. May I rub some on your wings?" He asked curiously.

Svalbard drank the water quickly, enjoying the coolness of the liquid going down his throat. He glanced towards Nektar as he drank and gulped down the last bit of water. With beak still dripping of the water he just drank he nodded his head to Nektar's question and spread his one wing out so Nektar could work on it. He winced a bit as he spread that wing out and it was immediately noticeable.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:51 am

(XD Ok)

Svalbard drank the water quickly, enjoying the coolness of the liquid going down his throat. He glanced towards Nektar as he drank and gulped down the last bit of water. With beak still dripping of the water he just drank he nodded his head to Nektar's question and spread his one wing out so Nektar could work on it. He winced a bit as he spread that wing out and it was immediately noticeable.
Nektar looked to him with sympathy and said, " Yes, I know. But this will work wonders in no time, you just wait and see." He got to thinking and asked, " Now do you want your pig raw, medium rare or well done?"

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:37 pm

Nektar looked to him with sympathy and said, " Yes, I know. But this will work wonders in no time, you just wait and see." He got to thinking and asked, " Now do you want your pig raw, medium rare or well done?"

"I prefer well done." Svalbard said within winces. His feathers twitched a bit on the wing he had spread out and so meant that it was aching and it was aching bad. He closed his yellow eyes and growled a bit in pain.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:30 pm

"I prefer well done." Svalbard said within winces. His feathers twitched a bit on the wing he had spread out and so meant that it was aching and it was aching bad. He closed his yellow eyes and growled a bit in pain.
Nektar nodded and quickly moved forward to start putting the liniment on the wing. He stated at the joints and moved dowith to the muscles. He was mindful of his friends aching and took great precautions. He took his time to not inflict further discomfort.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:57 am

Svalbard didn't move a muscle. He knew too well that Nektar was helping him and so his stubbornness this time was long gone. He opened his eyes a little and then began grooming his other wing gently, making sure the feathers were in the right position. The ointment Nektar had was working, he could tell for Svalbard's wing had relaxed and the feathers had stopped twitching in discomfort. "I wonder if Trixila's okay." he said softly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 7:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Svalbard didn't move a muscle. He knew too well that Nektar was helping him and so his stubbornness this time was long gone. He opened his eyes a little and then began grooming his other wing gently, making sure the feathers were in the right position. The ointment Nektar had was working, he could tell for Svalbard's wing had relaxed and the feathers had stopped twitching in discomfort. "I wonder if Trixila's okay." he said softly.
Nektar looked to Svalbard worriedly at his question and wondered that himself.  "I don't know. I hope so.  She never should have been left with him. " He said as he finished with the one wing and movedto the other side.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 7:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Svalbard didn't move a muscle. He knew too well that Nektar was helping him and so his stubbornness this time was long gone. He opened his eyes a little and then began grooming his other wing gently, making sure the feathers were in the right position. The ointment Nektar had was working, he could tell for Svalbard's wing had relaxed and the feathers had stopped twitching in discomfort. "I wonder if Trixila's okay." he said softly.
Nektar looked to Svalbard worriedly at his question and wondered that himself.  "I don't know. I hope so.  She never should have been left with him. " He said as he finished with the one wing and movedto the other side.

Svalbard glanced up at the sky a little and frowned. "I also worry for Sephora's safety as well." he added in after a few seconds. He spread his other wing out and folded the treated wing. He grunted as his other wing hurt more than the other. He laid his head down and squeaked a little in pain. "My wing, it feels like it's on fire." he told Nektar worriedly. He didn't understand why Trixila had gone with the person who was trying to kill Nektar, but he knew he'd have to get through him first.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 8:17 pm

Svalbard glanced up at the sky a little and frowned. "I also worry for Sephora's safety as well." he added in after a few seconds. He spread his other wing out and folded the treated wing. He grunted as his other wing hurt more than the other. He laid his head down and squeaked a little in pain. "My wing, it feels like it's on fire." he told Nektar worriedly. He didn't understand why Trixila had gone with the person who was trying to kill Nektar, but he knew he'd have to get through him first.
Nektar waited until Svalbard stretched out his wing before getting to work on that one. " Where do you suppose Sephora went to?  It burns because you flew beyond your endurance." He replied quietly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 8:23 pm

Nektar waited until Svalbard stretched out his wing before getting to work on that one. " Where do you suppose Sephora went to?  It burns because you flew beyond your endurance." He replied quietly.

Svalbard gulped and squeaked a little more in pain. "I hope to Darkwood, he needs to know about this guy who wants you dead." he told him painfully. He lifted his wings and his fingers twitched so much he felt like they were going to fall off. Closing his eyes and listened to Nektar. "I have a lot of endurance, just not on the ground." he added in.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 8:36 pm

Svalbard gulped and squeaked a little more in pain. "I hope to Darkwood, he needs to know about this guy who wants you dead." he told him painfully. He lifted his wings and his fingers twitched so much he felt like they were going to fall off. Closing his eyes and listened to Nektar. "I have a lot of endurance, just not on the ground." he added in.
Nektar debated on whether or not to stop. His actions were obviously causing Svalbard severe pain. He stepped back to give him some time to recover.  "I hope she does.  Not that any of that matters. I killed his brother,  his vengeance  is justified. " He said quietly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 8:44 pm

Nektar debated on whether or not to stop. His actions were obviously causing Svalbard severe pain. He stepped back to give him some time to recover.  "I hope she does.  Not that any of that matters. I killed his brother,  his vengeance  is justified. " He said quietly.

Svalbard sighed deeply and relaxed his wing a little as Nektar stopped. "Humans killed my parents, you don't see me going around with vengeance do you?" he asked weakly. He opened his eyes and they had became stone-like. No light in them whatsoever. He blinked them, but they remained like that. "Nobody ever made a difference without doing something, and that's exactly what Trixila is doing right now. Whether she lives or dies it's not up to us. If it's the fate she wants, what business do we have taking it from her?" he asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 9:42 pm

Svalbard sighed deeply and relaxed his wing a little as Nektar stopped. "Humans killed my parents, you don't see me going around with vengeance do you?" he asked weakly. He opened his eyes and they had became stone-like. No light in them whatsoever. He blinked them, but they remained like that. "Nobody ever made a difference without doing something, and that's exactly what Trixila is doing right now. Whether she lives or dies it's not up to us. If it's the fate she wants, what business do we have taking it from her?" he asked.
Nektar looked to Svalbard and said with a shortness of temper, " I'm not inclined to hiding behind females of any species. The ramifications of Trixila's fate is securely upon my shoulders. " He growled as he stepped away to wash his hands in the ocean.  When he came back,  he said with a bit more patience, " Here we are, two last of our kinds marooned upon an island in self induced exile. "

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 9:44 pm

Nektar looked to Svalbard and said with a shortness of temper, " I'm not inclined to hiding behind females of any species. The ramifications of Trixila's fate is securely upon my shoulders. " He growled as he stepped away to wash his hands in the ocean.  When he came back,  he said with a bit more patience, " Here we are, two last of our kinds marooned upon an island in self induced exile. "

Svalbard sighed and tried to stand up the best he could, but he found himself too weak this time. Sighing, he laid his head back down and looked at his wings a little. "So, we shall take shelter here until I am better?" he asked, changing the subject because he didn't want to talk about this anymore.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 10:25 pm

Svalbard sighed and tried to stand up the best he could, but he found himself too weak this time. Sighing, he laid his head back down and looked at his wings a little. "So, we shall take shelter here until I am better?" he asked, changing the subject because he didn't want to talk about this anymore.
"Yes,  I believe that's the only choice right now.  Unless I make us a boat or a raft.  " Nektar stated as he moved to turn the boar so it would cook evenly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 10:49 pm

"Yes,  I believe that's the only choice right now.  Unless I make us a boat or a raft.  " Nektar stated as he moved to turn the boar so it would cook evenly.

Svalbard laid down on his side and just let himself drift off to sleep before waking up to the sound of thunder. He groaned a bit and forced himself to stand up. He walked towards the trees and then laid down under on of the palm trees. "Should I shift and assist you in building our shelter?" he asked Nektar, panting a little.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 8:09 am

Svalbard laid down on his side and just let himself drift off to sleep before waking up to the sound of thunder. He groaned a bit and forced himself to stand up. He walked towards the trees and then laid down under on of the palm trees. "Should I shift and assist you in building our shelter?" he asked Nektar, panting a little.
"I've already made a lean-to while you slept. You will have to shift to get inside it. There was limited supplies material on this island, so its human sized.  I also kept your food warm. Are you ready for it?" Nektar asked curiously.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Today at 4:11 pm

"I've already made a lean-to while you slept. You will have to shift to get inside it. There was limited supplies material on this island, so its human sized.  I also kept your food warm. Are you ready for it?" Nektar asked curiously.

Svalbard glanced away from him and sighed. "I've never ate boar before, so I wouldn't know what it would taste like." he told Nektar nervously. He sat down in the sand and listened to the thunder.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum