Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

(Yes, I didn't put Svalbard landed anywhere, so he's still on Svalbard's back while he's being flown to the opposite side of the ocean)

Trixila glanced towards him and chuckled.
(Try harder or I'm not going to try either.  More the one sentence please.   Suspect  )

Maxton waited in that position for Trixila to dismount.  His patience were still frazzled. He glanced back to her to see what the hold up was. "What are you waiting for? An invitation?" He asked with suspicion.

(What exactly is in the cave? Nektar's not in there)

Trixila looked at him with a skeptical glance. She didn't at all like his impatience as much as she didn't like doing this. She obediently climbed off of him and glanced into the gaping mouth of the cave before them. She blinked and then glanced towards Maxton curiously. "Why exactly have you brought me here? They're probably half-way across the ocean by now." she told him. She still was new to the Fae forms he had and she was of course absolutely new to Fae speak.
(Nothing,  it's a safe place that can be warded. )
Maxton shifted to his Fae form with his wings and armor.  "I have traveled a long way and I am in need rest. I will find them, but my scurry bowl works best when they are not moving.  So we well wait until morning to begin our pursuit. Come, don't make me drag  you. It is undignified for a creature of your talents. " He explained quietly.

Trixila looked at him and smiled a little and blushed at the last comment about her being a talented creature. "If you want me to I can massage your shoulders, it might make you fall asleep." she suggested a little nervously.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:18 pm

(Try harder or I'm not going to try either.  More the one sentence please.   Suspect  )

Maxton waited in that position for Trixila to dismount.  His patience were still frazzled. He glanced back to her to see what the hold up was. "What are you waiting for? An invitation?" He asked with suspicion.

Trixila looked at him with a skeptical glance. She didn't at all like his impatience as much as she didn't like doing this. She obediently climbed off of him and glanced into the gaping mouth of the cave before them. She blinked and then glanced towards Maxton curiously. "Why exactly have you brought me here? They're probably half-way across the ocean by now." she told him. She still was new to the Fae forms he had and she was of course absolutely new to Fae speak.
Maxton shifted to his Fae form with his wings and armor.  "I have traveled a long way and I am in need rest. I will find them, but my scurry bowl works best when they are not moving.  So we well wait until morning to begin our pursuit. Come, don't make me drag  you. It is undignified for a creature of your talents. " He explained quietly.

Trixila looked at him and smiled a little and blushed at the last comment about her being a talented creature. "If you want me to I can massage your shoulders, it might make you fall asleep." she suggested a little nervously.

Maxton frowned with confusion.  He didn't understand the reference.  "What do my sholders have to do with me finding my rest? " He asked as he fixed Trixila with his vibrant gaze.  He stepped closer to her and stated,  "If you wish to touch me, then do so now.  I will let you."

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:25 pm

Maxton frowned with confusion.  He didn't understand the reference.  "What do my sholders have to finding my rest? " He asked as he fixed Trixila with his vibrant gaze.  He stepped closer to her and stated,  "If you wish to touch me, then do so now.  I will let you."

Trixila blinked her eyes and then sighed deeply. She transformed her dress into casual t-shirt and shorts and then sat down while inside the cave. "Nevermind." she said a bit sad now. She looked towards the sky and sighed again. She glanced towards him, checking him out a little bit.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:57 pm

Maxton frowned with confusion.  He didn't understand the reference.  "What do my sholders have to finding my rest? " He asked as he fixed Trixila with his vibrant gaze.  He stepped closer to her and stated,  "If you wish to touch me, then do so now.  I will let you."

Trixila blinked her eyes and then sighed deeply. She transformed her dress into casual t-shirt and shorts and then sat down while inside the cave. "Nevermind." she said a bit sad now. She looked towards the sky and sighed again. She glanced towards him, checking him out a little bit.
Maxton tipped his head as he spread his wings up high so when he squatted downthey wouldn't be in his way.  "What is this vestment?" He asked curiously as he reached out, but stopped short of touching it. He looked to her curiosity, almost as if asking permission to feel the fabric.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:47 pm

Maxton tipped his head as he spread his wings up high so when he squatted downthey wouldn't be in his way.  "What is this vestment?" He asked curiously as he reached out, but stopped short of touching it. He looked to her curiosity, almost as if asking permission to feel the fabric.

Trixila tilted her head to the side curiously at the what he meant. She was wearing jean shorts and a cotton shirt. She looked down at his hand and then backed away. "What are you doing?" she asked him.

Last edited by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:50 pm

Trixila tilted her head to the side curiously at the what he meant. She was wearing jean shorts and a cotton shirt. She looked down as his hand rested on her thigh to touch the texture of her jeans and a red blush appeared on her cheeks. She quickly backed away from him and then glared. "Easy, I'm not into you like that." she said, backing further away from him.
(He didn't touch her. Read it again.   Shocked  )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:51 pm

(Edited)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:03 pm

Trixila tilted her head to the side curiously at the what he meant. She was wearing jean shorts and a cotton shirt. She looked down at his hand and then backed away. "What are you doing?" she asked him.
Maxton straightened to a standing position once again and folded his wings aginst his back. He looked to her and stated truthfully,  "I'd never seen that weave before and I was curious.  That's all." He smiled pleasantly as he shifted into his human form. After a moment, he went to sit by the fire pit. He found some logs beside it and tossed the wood on it to bring the fire back to life.  He watched quietly as the flames flared up and lit the cave with the dancing shadows of the fire as it consumed the new fuel. "You know, I could take on his form if that would be more pleasing to you. " He stated quietly without looking to her. "Nektar's I mean. "

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:23 am

Maxton straightened to a standing position once again and folded his wings aginst his back. He looked to her and stated truthfully,  "I'd never seen that weave before and I was curious.  That's all." He smiled pleasantly as he shifted into his human form. After a moment, he went to sit by the fire pit. He found some logs beside it and tossed the wood on it to bring the fire back to life.  He watched quietly as the flames flared up and lit the cave with the dancing shadows of the fire as it consumed the new fuel. "You know, I could take on his form if that would be more pleasing to you. " He stated quietly without looking to her. "Nektar's I mean. "

Trixila sighed a little and sat down on a large log near the fire pit and looked at the fire, watching the orange flames lick at the air and dancing waves of heat that rolled from its tips. She watched as a ember flew past her from the fire and soon disintegrated. "Don't bother, you're fine in that form." she told him softly. She listened to the clicking of the fire as it devoured the woody goodness Maxton had fed it and her mind drifted back to her past, where she too had experienced fire. But not so much in a grand environment like they were in the cave.

Her family was driven by their homes by humans who wanted them dead. A few of them perished that day mainly due to the human's dogs that had caught them. She had seen too much death in her life and she didn't want Nektar's death to add onto it. She then snapped back into reality as a louder pop was heard from the fire. "So, why exactly are you after Nektar?" she asked him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:14 am

Trixila sighed a little and sat down on a large log near the fire pit and looked at the fire, watching the orange flames lick at the air and dancing waves of heat that rolled from its tips. She watched as a ember flew past her from the fire and soon disintegrated. "Don't bother, you're fine in that form." she told him softly. She listened to the clicking of the fire as it devoured the woody goodness Maxton had fed it and her mind drifted back to her past, where she too had experienced fire. But not so much in a grand environment like they were in the cave.

Her family was driven by their homes by humans who wanted them dead. A few of them perished that day mainly due to the human's dogs that had caught them. She had seen too much death in her life and she didn't want Nektar's death to add onto it. She then snapped back into reality as a louder pop was heard from the fire. "So, why exactly are you after Nektar?" she asked him.
Maxton sighed softly as he settled back in a reclined position to get more comfortable.  He then started with the facts.  "His tribe moved aginst my queen.  They almost succeeded in their diabolical scheme.  But our best healers were able to save her. The cowards attacked her while she was sleeping. When she put the order out that the Ainykkoir were to be disband and exterminated, my brother and I, were first to volunteer. It was not an easy campaign.  But is was accomplished with minimal casualties. My brother being one of them.  Think what you may about your precious Nektar.  It was his hand that killed my brother and in time, I'll kill him. I will avenge my blood,  for his spirit cannot rest in the fade if I don't." He said solemnly as he looked to the flames.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:30 am

Maxton sighed softly as he settled back in a reclined position to get more comfortable.  He then started with the facts.  "His tribe moved aginst my queen.  They almost succeeded in their diabolical scheme.  But our best healers were able to save her. The cowards attacked her while she was sleeping. When she put the order out that the Ainykkoir were to be disband and exterminated, my brother and I, were first to volunteer. It was not an easy campaign.  But is was accomplished with minimal casualties. My brother being one of them.  Think what you may about your precious Nektar.  It was his hand that killed my brother and in time, I'll kill him. I will avenge my blood,  for his spirit cannot rest in the fade if I don't." He said solemnly as he looked to the flames.

Trixila listened and sort of understood why he'd want to kill Nektar now. She had made a foolish mistake. "I'm sorry for you loss." she told him solemnly. "I too have known the feeling of losing a loved one, but I cannot avenge my fallen family, such an action would be suicidal." she told him. "My family used to live in this barn way out in the country-side. We were happy there. Lived off the mice that fed on the oats the horses ate, and prospered. I was born into that barn and life continued with favor. That was until the humans attacked us without any warning. My mother and father and all the rest of my family raced for cover and to protect me. Then they send the dogs after us and even began to burn their own barn. I lost 2 siblings that day to the fire and at least 3 other family members to the dogs before we managed to escape into the woods. My father had been separated from us during our retreat, I never saw him again. We believed he didn't make it. I was only a few months old when we were attacked. And none of us knew why." she explained her past to him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:10 am

Trixila listened and sort of understood why he'd want to kill Nektar now. She had made a foolish mistake. "I'm sorry for you loss." she told him solemnly. "I too have known the feeling of losing a loved one, but I cannot avenge my fallen family, such an action would be suicidal." she told him. "My family used to live in this barn way out in the country-side. We were happy there. Lived off the mice that fed on the oats the horses ate, and prospered. I was born into that barn and life continued with favor. That was until the humans attacked us without any warning. My mother and father and all the rest of my family raced for cover and to protect me. Then they send the dogs after us and even began to burn their own barn. I lost 2 siblings that day to the fire and at least 3 other family members to the dogs before we managed to escape into the woods. My father had been separated from us during our retreat, I never saw him again. We believed he didn't make it. I was only a few months old when we were attacked. And none of us knew why." she explained her past to him.
Maxton straightened as he listened with mounting sympathy for all she had endured.  "Your solace means much to me. Just as your woes echoe mine. I too, am sorry for your loss. If you by chance have an item of your father's,  I could scurry him for you to see if he still lives. " He offered helpfully.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:17 am

Maxton straightened as he listened with mounting sympathy for all she had endured.  "Your solace means much to me. Just as your woes echoe mine. I too, am sorry for your loss. If you by chance have an item of your father's,  I could scurry him for you to see if he still lives. " He offered helpfully.

Trixila shook her head at his question. "We don't keep any valuables. What is mostly valuable to us is our powers and the food we eat, we do not carry such items of loved ones, If it was a tradition then yes, but it sadly isn't." she said and then winced a bit in surprise as the fire popped again.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:37 am

Trixila shook her head at his question. "We don't keep any valuables. What is mostly valuable to us is our powers and the food we eat, we do not carry such items of loved ones, If it was a tradition then yes, but it sadly isn't." she said and then winced a bit in surprise as the fire popped again.
Maxton tipped his head as he thought about that way of life. "We all have our traditions. " He said simply as he noticed her wince again.  "You you wish for me to put it out?" He asked about the fire.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:56 am

Maxton tipped his head as he thought about that way of life. "We all have our traditions. " He said simply as he noticed her wince again.  "You you wish for me to put it out?" He asked about the fire.

Trixila shook her head. "No, it's fine. It just brings back memories, that's all." she told him. She glanced away from the fire and yawned a little.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:28 am

Trixila shook her head. "No, it's fine. It just brings back memories, that's all." she told him. She glanced away from the fire and yawned a little.
"We should probably get some rest. " Maxton stated as he sat up to shifted into a Fae fox. He then curled up with a tired sigh.  (Picture below)
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:30 am

"We should probably get some rest. " Maxton stated as he sat up to shifted into a Fae fox. He then curled up with a tired sigh.  (Picture below)

Trixila nodded and put the fire out so she couldn't burn anything else than the wood inside the cave. She shifted into her true form (in the forms topic) before curling up in a leaf nest and falling asleep.

(Wanna switch to Nektar and Svalbard?)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:34 am

Trixila nodded and put the fire out so she couldn't burn anything else than the wood inside the cave. She shifted into her true form (in the forms topic) before curling up in a leaf nest and falling asleep.

(Sure.  You want to lead? )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:42 am

Svalbard had been flying for what seemed like hours and he was starting to pant. He glanced back towards Nektar as night was approaching and he knew he had to land somewhere before night-fall unless he'd travel onward using his night-vision but his wings were starting to ache. That was the main reason why his wings beats were so far apart from each other and he was mostly gliding. "Nektar, where do you want to go?" he asked him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:53 am

Svalbard had been flying for what seemed like hours and he was starting to pant. He glanced back towards Nektar as night was approaching and he knew he had to land somewhere before night-fall unless he'd travel onward using his night-vision but his wings were starting to ache. That was the main reason why his wings beats were so far apart from each other and he was mostly gliding. "Nektar, where do you want to go?" he asked him.
Nektar was saddened by leaving Trixila in that monsters hands. "It matters not. He'll find us. He always does. " He said with defeat in his tone.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:18 am

Nektar was saddened by leaving Trixila in that monsters hands. "It matters not. He'll find us. He always does. " He said with defeat in his tone.

Svalbard sighed a little and loss a bit of altitude. "Nektar, if we don't get to land soon my wings will lock up and he'll find both of us floating in the water dead." he said weakly, he panted heavily and flapped his wings. He looked down for land but he couldn't find a speck of it anywhere.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:26 am

Svalbard sighed a little and loss a bit of altitude. "Nektar, if we don't get to land soon my wings will lock up and he'll find both of us floating in the water dead." he said weakly, he panted heavily and flapped his wings. He looked down for land but he couldn't find a speck of it anywhere.
(I knew it. I was just waiting for the crash.  No wonder Griffin's are almost extinct,  they can't find anywhere that crashing.  giggle  )
"Drop me and save yourself. " Nektar stated seriously.  He was too defeated to care of their predicament. He moved to the side to jump.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:31 am

Svalbard growled a bit. "Don't you dare jump. I'll find you and carry you again." he told Nektar. Eventually he spotted a little speck of land and he immediately flew onto it. It was only a little tiny island with nothing but tropical plants and animals on it, but it was okay. He landed on the beach and lowered himself so Nektar could get off before collapsing onto his stomach and folding his wings down. He panted heavily and looked around for shelter.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Svalbard growled a bit. "Don't you dare jump. I'll find you and carry you again." he told Nektar. Eventually he spotted a little speck of land and he immediately flew onto it. It was only a little tiny island with nothing but tropical plants and animals on it, but it was okay. He landed on the beach and lowered himself so Nektar could get off before collapsing onto his stomach and folding his wings down. He panted heavily and looked around for shelter.
Svalbard's response had surprised Nektar to inaction.  When the Griffin landed,  he slid off his back and looked to Svalbard worriedly.  "Easy friend, I'll take care of the necessities. You just rest and regain your strength. " Nektar stressed as he went inland on the small island to fine provisions and things to make a shelter for them.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Svalbard growled a bit. "Don't you dare jump. I'll find you and carry you again." he told Nektar. Eventually he spotted a little speck of land and he immediately flew onto it. It was only a little tiny island with nothing but tropical plants and animals on it, but it was okay. He landed on the beach and lowered himself so Nektar could get off before collapsing onto his stomach and folding his wings down. He panted heavily and looked around for shelter.
Svalbard's response had surprised Nektar to inaction.  When the Griffin landed,  he slid off his back and looked to Svalbard worriedly.  "Easy friend, I'll take care of the necessities. You just rest and regain your strength. " Nektar stressed as he went inland on the small island to fine provisions and things to make a shelter for them.

Svalbard panted and watched him. "Be careful, Nektar." he said weakly before closing his eyes and trying to relax the best he could, but his wings were shaking, showing how much he had flown. He was completely exhausted and was tempted to shift into human form but he'd be completely without clothes that way and so he stuck with his original form. Managing to sit up and stand on wobbly legs he walked further onto the beach before lying down on the cool sand without having waves wash up on him like before.

The island was rather small and had palm trees and birds all around. Fallen trees were scattered throughout its land and the whole floor was made of sand and limestone. Birds chirped and even some wild boar roamed here, but they scattered upon seeing Nektar. Banana trees were on either side of a path the boar have made when they went foraging.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:35 pm

Svalbard panted and watched him. "Be careful, Nektar." he said weakly before closing his eyes and trying to relax the best he could, but his wings were shaking, showing how much he had flown. He was completely exhausted and was tempted to shift into human form but he'd be completely without clothes that way and so he stuck with his original form. Managing to sit up and stand on wobbly legs he walked further onto the beach before lying down on the cool sand without having waves wash up on him like before.

The island was rather small and had palm trees and birds all around. Fallen trees were scattered throughout its land and the whole floor was made of sand and limestone. Birds chirped and even some wild boar roamed here, but they scattered upon seeing Nektar. Banana trees were on either side of a path the boar have made when they went foraging.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(I could totally live there.  Beautiful! Side note, I remember Nektar giving Svalbard clothes when you first shifted to human. Does he not retain them?  )

Nektar gathered wood and fruits for now.  They had to make a fire before night-fall.  Then he'd go hunting for wild boar.  He brought all the items back to where Svalbard was and set to making a fire pit.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum