Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Maxton was surprised by the transformation he just witnessed.  He took in Trixila's new form with deep scrutiny and a measure of approval. He looked to the others as he debated how this would reflect upon him with his Queen. He sighed as he phrased his next words carefully. "Lastly,  you'll need a tribute to give the queen. You cannot visit a foreign matriarch without bearing gifts of some sort. It's considered impolite. Do you have something of value in mind to bring with you?" 

Nektar held Trixila's gaze and shook his head still. Trying to change her mind before it was too late.

Trixila nodded her head and removed the necklace around her neck and removed her earrings and they happened to be 24 karat gold (picture below again). She held them out so he could see them and then teleported a gift box from somewhere into her arms and gently placed them inside. She glared at Nektar and stared straight into his eyes.

(We'll just say she got the earrings from some sunken ship or something many years ago Wink )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Very nice.  A good choice in my estimation. " Maxton stated as he closed the lid and slipped the box into his satchel for safekeeping. "Since you are certain and cannot be swayed,  we shall be on our way. " He replied as he turned to lead the way out of the building, tugging gently on the spelled tether around Nektar's neck. 

Nektar turned in defiance to fix Svalbard and Sephora with his look of anger, "Stop her! Don't let her do this! " He demanded before the leash shocked him hard. He gasped from the pain.

Svalbard and Sephora didn't do anything, they were too shocked to do anything.

Trixila heard him and felt a tear in her eye.
Nektar growled and said accusingly, " You are terrible people! How dare you call yourselves my friends!" He then turned with desperation to find a way to stop this. If he died now, she wouldn't have to go. He remembered he had his dagger still. He'd end this now. He slowly moved his hand into his satchel to find it as they walked to the hole in the wall. He had to save Trixila. Another female would not die on account of him. Xatia's death was enough for one lifetime.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:41 pm

Trixila nodded her head and removed the necklace around her neck and removed her earrings and they happened to be 24 karat gold (picture below again). She held them out so he could see them and then teleported a gift box from somewhere into her arms and gently placed them inside. She glared at Nektar and stared straight into his eyes.

(We'll just say she got the earrings from some sunken ship or something many years ago Wink )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Very nice.  A good choice in my estimation. " Maxton stated as he closed the lid and slipped the box into his satchel for safekeeping. "Since you are certain and cannot be swayed,  we shall be on our way. " He replied as he turned to lead the way out of the building, tugging gently on the spelled tether around Nektar's neck. 

Nektar turned in defiance to fix Svalbard and Sephora with his look of anger, "Stop her! Don't let her do this! " He demanded before the leash shocked him hard. He gasped from the pain.

Nektar growled and said accusingly, " You are terrible people! How dare you call yourselves my friends!" He then turned with desperation to find a way to stop this. If he died now, she wouldn't have to go. He remembered he had his dagger still. He'd end this now. He slowly moved his hand into his satchel to find it as they walked to the hole in the wall. He had to save Trixila. Another female would not die on account of him. Xatia's death was enough for one lifetime.

Sephora then pulled out a sword and slashed through his tether last second. She then shoved him away onto Svalbard's back and Svalbard took him outside and flew him off.

Trixila wasn't at all expecting this and she gasped as Sephora managed to break the tether leash around Nektar's neck. She glanced back towards Maxton nervously. She hadn't planned them to do that.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Sephora then pulled out a sword and slashed through his tether last second. She then shoved him away onto Svalbard's back and Svalbard took him outside and flew him off.

Trixila wasn't at all expecting this and she gasped as Sephora managed to break the tether leash around Nektar's neck. She glanced back towards Maxton nervously. She hadn't planned them to do that.
Maxton was not at all happy.  He watched as he was deprived his prize. He growled savagely as he grabbed ahold of Trixila's arm ready to teleport away with her. She was his insurance policy of getting Nektar back. The fool would definitely come for her. He glared at Sephora with unadulterated anger. " You should not have interfered. I'll get him again, one way or another." He replied with certainty. 

"No! NO! You were to save Trixila,  not me!" Nektar sobbed as he clung to Svalbard's back.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Maxton was not at all happy.  He watched as he was deprived his prize. He growled savagely as he grabbed ahold of Trixila's arm ready to teleport away with her. She was his insurance policy of getting Nektar back. The fool would definitely come for her. He glared at Sephora with unadulterated anger. " You should not have interfered. I'll get him again, one way or another." He replied with certainty. 

"No! NO! You were to save Trixila,  not me!" Nektar sobbed as he clung to Svalbard's back.

Svalbard listened to him sob but he couldn't turn back now. "Trixila can do what she wants, and I'm certain she'll be able to escape." he told him softly.

Sephora watched and then ran.

Trixila struggled in his grasp to free herself. "LET GO OF ME! That wasn't my plan anyways!" she shouted and struggled in his grasp.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:54 pm

Svalbard listened to him sob but he couldn't turn back now. "Trixila can do what she wants, and I'm certain she'll be able to escape." he told him softly.

Trixila struggled in his grasp to free herself. "LET GO OF ME! That wasn't my plan anyways!" she shouted and struggled in his grasp.
Maxton watched Sephora run away before growling at his captives action and words. He tugged Trixila closer to him as he caught her chin within his grasp. He force her to meet his gaze as he informed her sternly, "You'll not escape me. So resolve yourself to that fact. The sooner you accept that, the better things will be for you."  His hard gaze softened minutely as it drifted over her lovely features. He then continued.  "You are a rare creature in this realm.  A multi shifter of exquisite abilities. But know this, whatever shape you take,  I can take that form as well." His searching gaze paused at her lips a long moment. "You've tasted my magic.  It was I who restored you and I can follow you wherever you run. Feel my magic in you life's blood. An echo of me is inside you, Trixila. " He grip loosened to release her completely.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:02 pm

Maxton watched Sephora run away before growling at his captives action and words. He tugged Trixila closer to him as he caught her chin within his grasp. He force her to meet his gaze as he informed her sternly, "You'll not escape me. So resolve yourself to that fact. The sooner you accept that, the better things will be for you."  His hard gaze softened minutely as it drifted over her lovely features. He then continued.  "You are a rare creature in this realm.  A multi shifter of exquisite abilities. But know this, whatever shape you take,  I can take that form as well." His searching gaze paused at her lips a long moment. "You've tasted my magic.  It was I who restored you and I can follow you wherever you run. Feel my magic in you life's blood. An echo of me is inside you, Trixila. " He grip loosened to release her completely.

Trixila stopped struggling as her blue eyes stared straight into his as she was forced to face him. She said nothing to him, just shook in fear in his grip.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Trixila stopped struggling as her blue eyes stared straight into his as she was forced to face him. She said nothing to him, just shook in fear in his grip.
Maxton stepped outside, confident Trixila would follow along.  He looked up into the darkness with calculation, before continuing on.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Maxton stepped outside, confident Trixila would follow along.  He looked up into the darkness with calculation, before continuing on.

(Wait, outside the school or are they going to his realm now? I wanna see the queen XD)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:02 pm

(Wait, outside the school or are they going to his realm now? I wanna see the queen XD)
(Outside the school.  He is not going to his Queen without Nektar.  That's admitting failure . In his realm failure is a punishable offense.  Maxton has never failed before. He's not starting now. So have patience.  hugs )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:08 pm

(Outside the school.  He is not going to his Queen without Nektar.  That's admitting failure . In his realm failure is a punishable offense.  Maxton has never failed before. He's not starting now. So have patience.  hugs )

(Okay, just wanted to ask that way I didn't make a mistake XD)

Trixila didn't struggle when she followed, in fact she was like in a trance.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:55 pm

Maxton looked to Trixila and stopped.  He called forth a Fae horse from to make travel a bit easier for them. "Please get on my back  Trixila. " He said quietly. (Picture below. )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:10 pm

Maxton looked to Trixila and stopped.  He called forth a Fae horse from to make travel a bit easier for them. "Please get on my back  Trixila. " He said quietly. (Picture below. )

Trixila looked at him and backed away in fear. She didn't like the look of the spider-horse form he was in. (I counted eight legs so he's spider-horse now XD)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Trixila looked at him and backed away in fear. She didn't like the look of the spider-horse form he was in. (I counted eight legs so he's spider-horse now XD)
(Oh for heavens sake.  Seriously! I was looking for exotic and strange.  Work with new here.  Razz )

Maxton stomped two legs and said more sternly,  "Get on my back or you will not like option 2."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:27 pm

(Oh for heavens sake.  Seriously! I was looking for exotic and strange.  Work with new here.  Razz )

Maxton stomped two legs and said more sternly,  "Get on my back or you will not like option 2."

Trixila gulped nervously and struggled to climb onto his back.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:36 pm

Maxton lowered himself a bit in an bow to make it a little easier.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:40 pm

Trixila managed to get on this time but it was still hard because she was still wearing that fancy dress.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:54 pm

Trixila managed to get on this time but it was still hard because she was still wearing that fancy dress.
( She's a shifter, she could have shifted out of it. Goodness! Rolling Eyes   He didn't put her in a trance it was on her mind. He was being flirtatious.  Razz  )

Maxton looked back to Trixila to ensure she was on. He snorted when he saw her dress hiked up and her creamy thighs astride his back. He shook out his mane and forced his attention elsewhere. "Are you settled?" He asked as bit strained.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:05 pm

( She's a shifter, she could have shifted out of it. Goodness! Rolling Eyes   He didn't put her in a trance it was on her mind. He was being flirtatious.  Razz  )

Maxton looked back to Trixila to ensure she was on. He snorted when he saw her dress hiked up and her creamy thighs astride his back. He shook out his mane and forced his attention elsewhere. "Are you settled?" He asked as bit strained.

(She could do that now if you want her to)

Trixila scooted forward and grasped his mane gently, not pulling on it. "Ready." she told him nervously.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:44 pm

Trixila scooted forward and grasped his mane gently, not pulling on it. "Ready." she told him nervously.
Maxton shudder slightly as she moved up his back and took his mane into her hand. He then stepped forward and settled into a steady gallop he tried to ignore the nagging thoughts in the back of his mind. You could have just teleported to the cave. Why the charade of having her ride you?

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:28 am

Maxton shudder slightly as she moved up his back and took his mane into her hand. He then stepped forward and settled into a steady gallop he tried to ignore the nagging thoughts in the back of his mind. You could have just teleported to the cave. Why the charade of having her ride you?

Svalbard was flying away from the island instead to keep Nektar protected. He was leaving the island the school was on.

Trixila didn't let go of him as he galloped his way across the land.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:51 am

Svalbard was flying away from the island instead to keep Nektar protected. He was leaving the island the school was on.

(Wait,  is Nektar still on his back?)

When Maxton came back to the cave, she slowed to a canter and then a stop. He bobbed his head before dipping down so Trixila could dismount easier.  He breathed is rapid breaths from the exertion of the run.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:20 pm

When Maxton came back to the cave, she slowed to a canter and then a stop. He bobbed his head before dipping down so Trixila could dismount easier.  He breathed is rapid breaths from the exertion of the run.

(Yes, I didn't put Svalbard landed anywhere, so he's still on Svalbard's back while he's being flown to the opposite side of the ocean)

Trixila glanced towards him and chuckled.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:22 pm

(Yes, I didn't put Svalbard landed anywhere, so he's still on Svalbard's back while he's being flown to the opposite side of the ocean)

(Try harder or I'm not going to try either.  More the one sentence please.   Suspect  )

Maxton waited in that position for Trixila to dismount.  His patience were still frazzled. He glanced back to her to see what the hold up was. "What are you waiting for? An invitation?" He asked with suspicion.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:26 pm

(Try harder or I'm not going to try either.  More the one sentence please.   Suspect  )

Maxton waited in that position for Trixila to dismount.  His patience were still frazzled. He glanced back to her to see what the hold up was. "What are you waiting for? An invitation?" He asked with suspicion.

(What exactly is in the cave? Nektar's not in there)

Trixila looked at him with a skeptical glance. She didn't at all like his impatience as much as she didn't like doing this. She obediently climbed off of him and glanced into the gaping mouth of the cave before them. She blinked and then glanced towards Maxton curiously. "Why exactly have you brought me here? They're probably half-way across the ocean by now." she told him. She still was new to the Fae forms he had and she was of course absolutely new to Fae speak.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:51 pm

Trixila looked at him with a skeptical glance. She didn't at all like his impatience as much as she didn't like doing this. She obediently climbed off of him and glanced into the gaping mouth of the cave before them. She blinked and then glanced towards Maxton curiously. "Why exactly have you brought me here? They're probably half-way across the ocean by now." she told him. She still was new to the Fae forms he had and she was of course absolutely new to Fae speak.
(Nothing,  it's a safe place that can be warded. )
Maxton shifted to his Fae form with his wings and armor.  "I have traveled a long way and I am in need rest. I will find them, but my scurry bowl works best when they are not moving.  So we well wait until morning to begin our pursuit. Come, don't make me drag  you. It is undignified for a creature of your talents. " He explained quietly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:11 pm

(Nothing,  it's a safe place that can be warded. )
Maxton shifted to his Fae form with his wings and armor.  "I have traveled a long way and I am in need rest. I will find them, but my scurry bowl works best when they are not moving.  So we well wait until morning to begin our pursuit. Come, don't make me drag  you. It is undignified for a creature of your talents. " He explained quietly.

Trixila looked at him and smiled a little and blushed at the last comment about her being a talented creature. "If you want me to I can massage your shoulders, it might make you fall asleep." she suggested a little nervously.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum