Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nektar finally returned to the room that the headmaster had given him. He was physically exhausted, yet invigorated. He'd ran like he hasn't ran in years,  exploring the woods here getting him so familiar with the layoutof the land. As he slipped in the door to his room, he searched for the fold out bed.
The foldable bed was right next to where Svalbard was but to get to it he'd have to walk over Svalbard's sleeping figure.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nektar finally returned to the room that the headmaster had given him. He was physically exhausted, yet invigorated. He'd ran like he hasn't ran in years,  exploring the woods here getting him so familiar with the layoutof the land. As he slipped in the door to his room, he searched for the fold out bed.
The foldable bed was right next to where Svalbard was but to get to it he'd have to walk over Svalbard's sleeping figure.
Nektar sighed softly and knew the Griffin didn't like him much anyway. He wasn't going to add fuel to that fire. He chose a spot on the floor and curled on his side, before closing his eyes.  He's exhausted body surrendered quickly to sleep.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:04 pm

Nektar sighed softly and knew the Griffin didn't like him much anyway. He wasn't going to add fuel to that fire. He chose a spot on the floor and curled on his side, before closing his eyes.  He's exhausted body surrendered quickly to sleep.
Whenever Nektar awoke, he'd find himself on the foldable bed with a blanket over him.

Svalbard wasn't asleep but he was just chilling grooming his feathers.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:15 pm

Whenever Nektar awoke, he'd find himself on the foldable bed with a blanket over him.

Nektar's eyes fluttered opened and he looked around himself in confusion.  "What?" He muttered as he sat up and looked to the bed and blanket.  He scrunched up his face in thought, before looking to Svalbard with speculation.  "Hello,  thank you Svalbard. Your kindness is not lost on me. I humbly appreciate it." He replied honestly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:00 am

Nektar's eyes fluttered opened and he looked around himself in confusion.  "What?" He muttered as he sat up and looked to the bed and blanket.  He scrunched up his face in thought, before looking to Svalbard with speculation.  "Hello,  thank you Svalbard. Your kindness is not lost on me. I humbly appreciate it." He replied honestly.
"That wasn't me, Sephora did that." he said, ruffling his feathers a bit. "And it never will be me, after all why would I feel compassion for someone who I've just met?" he said, standing up from his sitting position. He had a lion's tail and an eagle's head and beak, so he had to swallow his food.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:08 am

"That wasn't me, Sephora did that." he said, ruffling his feathers a bit. "And it never will be me, after all why would I feel compassion for someone who I've just met?" he said, standing up from his sitting position. He had a lion's tail and an eagle's head and beak, so he had to swallow his food.
"Thank you for clearing that misconception up and sorry for believing you capable of such kindness to a stranger. It will not happen again. " Nektar replied simply as he got out of bed and made it up before folding it back up.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:12 am

"Thank you for clearing that misconception up and sorry for believing you capable of such kindness to a stranger.  It will not happen again. " Nektar replied simply as he got out of bed and made it up before folding it back up.
Svalbard hissed at him and then looked at the clock, it was almost lunch time. "Have you gotten your schedule yet?" he asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:26 am

"Thank you for clearing that misconception up and sorry for believing you capable of such kindness to a stranger.  It will not happen again. " Nektar replied simply as he got out of bed and made it up before folding it back up.
Svalbard hissed at him and then looked at the clock, it was almost lunch time. "Have you gotten your schedule yet?" he asked.
"No, I have not. Something came up and I ducked out for a run. Where do I acquire such a thing as this schedule?  If it's not an inconvenience of your time to utter the syllables that form words, I would appreciate it." Nektar replied.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:35 am

"No, I have not. Something came up and I ducked out for a run. Where do I acquire such a thing as this schedule?  If it's not an inconvenience of your time to utter the syllables that form words, I would appreciate it." Nektar replied.
"I found mine already in my room, sitting in my nest. I imagine it being in that dresser." he said, pointing towards it.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:24 pm

"I found mine already in my room, sitting in my nest. I imagine it being in that dresser." he said, pointing towards it.
"Oh? Thank you kindly,  Svalbard." Nektar stated with gratitude as he headed over to look. And sure enough,  there was a schedule in the top drawer. He looked at it and said, "I don't know where any of these classes are.
(What should his classes be?)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:51 pm

Josiah walked into the dorm room, having heard the conversation. Dressed only in his wings draped about his body, the dragonling extended his hand. "May I?"
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Josiah walked into the dorm room, having heard the conversation. Dressed only in his wings draped about his body, the dragonling extended his hand. "May I?"
Nektar looked to Josiah surprised,  but held the schedule out to him. "By all means. " He said politely.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:20 pm

Receiving the paper, Josiah read quickly. His wings relaxed, exposing his nude body as he considered. 
He gestured to Nektar, "Your first class, as is mine, is not in a building, per se. It is held by that Teufelhund, Professor Dallas, on the Parade Ground between this building and the Library. Supposedly, he will teach us how to escape and evade capture by humans, and something called cal-is-the-nics."
Josiah didn't care if his nudity was exposed; he was more comfortable unclothed, stemming from his attraction to both males and females of non-draconic races. Fact was, he found the gryphon quite attractive, and was standing so the handsome being could see all of "him".
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Receiving the paper, Josiah read quickly. His wings relaxed, exposing his nude body as he considered. 
He gestured to Nektar, "Your first class, as is mine, is not in a building, per se. It is held by that Teufelhund, Professor Dallas, on the Parade Ground between this building and the Library. Supposedly, he will teach us how to escape and evade capture by humans, and something called cal-is-the-nics."
Josiah didn't care if his nudity was exposed; he was more comfortable unclothed, stemming from his attraction to both males and females of non-draconic races. Fact was, he found the gryphon quite attractive, and was standing so the handsome being could see all of "him".
Nektar was not affected by Josiah's nudity, in fact he hadn't even noticed. You spell clothes as a costume, much like his human suit. "Thank you for your assistance, Josiah. I'm fortunate you happened along." He said respectfully,  as he took back his schedule graciously.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:42 pm

Svalbard looked at his schedule as well. "After that we share potion making with Sephora in Professor Lund's class. Don't piss off that teacher by the way, her magic is dark as pitch, she can kill you with one little spell." he warned Nektar.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Svalbard looked at his schedule as well. "After that we share potion making with Sephora in Professor Lund's class. Don't piss off that teacher by the way, her magic is dark as pitch, she can kill you with one little spell." he warned Nektar.
" Duly noted, I shall heed your warning. Thank you Svalbard. "  Nektar glanced to him gratefully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Svalbard looked at his schedule as well. "After that we share potion making with Sephora in Professor Lund's class. Don't piss off that teacher by the way, her magic is dark as pitch, she can kill you with one little spell." he warned Nektar.
" Duly noted, I shall heed your warning. Thank you Svalbard. "  Nektar glanced to him gratefully.
Svalbard flicked his tail. "We also share Tuhili's class, but I'll be better at it than you will, you'll have to be on the ground, I can navigate through the air." he teased him lightly. "It's around lunch time, best follow me to the cafeteria." he said, leading Nektar outside the dorm.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:07 pm

Svalbard flicked his tail. "We also share Tuhili's class, but I'll be better at it than you will, you'll have to be on the ground, I can navigate through the air." he teased him lightly. "It's around lunch time, best follow me to the cafeteria." he said, leading Nektar outside the dorm.
Nektar dipped his head in parting to Josiah,  before following Svalbard outside.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Nektar dipped his head in parting to Josiah,  before following Svalbard outside.
Svalbard led him past all the dorms past the library and into a large room. "I usually sit at Sephora's table." he said and then walked off towards where Sephora was.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Josiah sighed as he watched the gryphon's rump.
Mm! That is prime real estate, Josiah thought and walked to his own dorm room, his tip exposed. Mmmm-MM!

Last edited by Tyg3rW01f on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Josiah sighed as he watched Nektar's rump.
Mm! That is prime real estate, Josiah thought and walked to his own dorm room, his tip exposed. Mmmm-MM!
(Tyger, wtf?)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:21 pm

((a bi-friend of mine said the same about mine IRL... it's the last you'll see of such))
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:((a bi-friend of mine said the same about mine IRL... it's the last you'll see of such))
(It better be, I don't want nicky to be uncomfortable roleplaying)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:27 pm

Svalbard led him past all the dorms past the library and into a large room. "I usually sit at Sephora's table." he said and then walked off towards where Sephora was.
Nektar smiled as he saw Sephora.  He wanted to thank her formally for her earlier kindness, so he walked over to her. "Sephora,  I owe you a great debt of gratitude.  Thank you for your kindness of putting me to bed." He replied honestly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:((a bi-friend of mine said the same about mine IRL... it's the last you'll see of such))
(It better be, I don't want nicky to be uncomfortable roleplaying)
(He's fine. That doesn't even bother me. Lol!  surrender )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:37 pm

Nektar smiled as he saw Sephora.  He wanted to thank her formally for her earlier kindness, so he walked over to her. "Sephora,  I owe you a great debt of gratitude.  Thank you for your kindness of putting me to bed." He replied honestly.
Svalbard went off to get his food.

Sephora smiled. "You're quite welcome young man." she said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next