Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 8:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Maxton waited until she lowered her head to aim her horn and shifted into the tiny  bat from at the last second.  He used his momentum to sail up over her back.  He hurried into the opening she'd been guarding. He quickly shifted to his human form and ran down to corridor jumping over the rubble in his path.  He sniffed the air for the stench of the Ainykkoir.  He knew he had limited time before she caught up with him.  She was proving to be a thorn in his side. 
( Eat)

Trixila snorted and skidded to a halt when he shifted and then she drew a fireball and fired it towards him when she was certain he had his back turned. She charged towards the school but was then crushed as a heavy piece of stone ceiling fell onto her back. She yelped and her hind legs or legs in this case were trapped underneath it. She shouted in pain and tried to move them but they were both broken now and she could feel herself bleeding. She didn't have much time. Under her breath, she conjured a spell of protection to cover up Nektar's body. Only she knew that the spell would remain as long as she was alive. When she died the spell would be lifted.

Rantan heard the explosion and growled a bit. He circled around Nektar and soon Svalbard and Sephora came to his rescue asking questions but then being told to protect Nektar.
Maxton slowed as he heard a rumble of the wall caving in and a shout of agony.  He turned to head back to the hole. What he saw set him to action.  He wasn't here to hurt earthlings.  He knelt down beside her her and rummaged in his satchel. "Eat this. It will help you. You were not to get hurt.  This is my fault,  let me make it right. " He said honestly.

Trixila growled at him. "I will not unless you cure him!" she shouted in defiance though he could tell if she stayed like this eventually she would bleed out or die of starvation. She panted and collapsed onto her stomach, closing her eyes, them fluttering with the pain she was going through.
"Cure him? He not ill. He's in a stasis. A limbo, so to speak.  I'll agree to wake him, but only if you tell me why he means so much to you." Maxton explained. He shaped his gaze upon Trixila as he suspected the reason.  "He could never love you. If you did not know this already, his kind mates for life. He basically a eunuch without his other half. Any relationship would not be physical and I highly doubt emotional either. " He said quietly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:39 am

Trixila snorted and skidded to a halt when he shifted and then she drew a fireball and fired it towards him when she was certain he had his back turned. She charged towards the school but was then crushed as a heavy piece of stone ceiling fell onto her back. She yelped and her hind legs or legs in this case were trapped underneath it. She shouted in pain and tried to move them but they were both broken now and she could feel herself bleeding. She didn't have much time. Under her breath, she conjured a spell of protection to cover up Nektar's body. Only she knew that the spell would remain as long as she was alive. When she died the spell would be lifted.

Rantan heard the explosion and growled a bit. He circled around Nektar and soon Svalbard and Sephora came to his rescue asking questions but then being told to protect Nektar.
Maxton slowed as he heard a rumble of the wall caving in and a shout of agony.  He turned to head back to the hole. What he saw set him to action.  He wasn't here to hurt earthlings.  He knelt down beside her her and rummaged in his satchel. "Eat this. It will help you. You were not to get hurt.  This is my fault,  let me make it right. " He said honestly.

Trixila growled at him. "I will not unless you cure him!" she shouted in defiance though he could tell if she stayed like this eventually she would bleed out or die of starvation. She panted and collapsed onto her stomach, closing her eyes, them fluttering with the pain she was going through.
"Cure him? He not ill. He's in a stasis. A limbo, so to speak.  I'll agree to wake him, but only if you tell me why he means so much to you." Maxton explained. He shaped his gaze upon Trixila as he suspected the reason.  "He could never love you. If you did not know this already, his kind mates for life. He basically a eunuch without his other half. Any relationship would not be physical and I highly doubt emotional either. " He said quietly.

Trixila lowered her shoulders a bit and relaxed. "I-I see him, as a friend, the brother I never had. To me he is family, I'm the only kitsune here, he's the only Ainykkoir here. Even though he may not see me as a friend, a kitsune friend is their friend until the end. Kitsunes have this kind of factor with them. If they make enemies, they are enemies for life, but if they make friends, they will protect their friends with their own lives. It doesn't even matter if they're more than friends. As for mating for life, some kitsunes do that too, but not like Ainykkoir do." she explained panting now. "I thought that protecting him would be the best thing I've done in my whole existence. Wake him up and leave and don't come back! That's the only way I'll eat that!" she added in.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:35 am

"Cure him? He's not ill. He's in a stasis. A limbo, so to speak.  I'll agree to wake him, but only if you tell me why he means so much to you." Maxton explained. He shaped his gaze upon Trixila as he suspected the reason.  "He could never love you. If you did not know this already, his kind mates for life. He basically a eunuch without his other half. Any relationship would not be physical and I highly doubt emotional either. " He said quietly.

Trixila lowered her shoulders a bit and relaxed. "I-I see him, as a friend, the brother I never had. To me he is family, I'm the only kitsune here, he's the only Ainykkoir here. Even though he may not see me as a friend, a kitsune friend is their friend until the end. Kitsunes have this kind of factor with them. If they make enemies, they are enemies for life, but if they make friends, they will protect their friends with their own lives. It doesn't even matter if they're more than friends. As for mating for life, some kitsunes do that too, but not like Ainykkoir do." she explained panting now. "I thought that protecting him would be the best thing I've done in my whole existence. Wake him up and leave and don't come back! That's the only way I'll eat that!" she added in.
"Then you have your answer of what to do. Just as it seems the lines are clearly drawn on where we stand.  We are to be enemies for life then. For I will wake him because I vowed to do so, but he is coming with me to face his fate. Now the result of your condition is solely in your hands." Maxton stated as he set the morsel down wrapped in a translucent wrapper within reach of Trixila.  As he stood to move the rubble off from her legs, he said,  "I'll leave it there just in case you choose to eat it to try and stop me. " When he finished,  he was gone again. Choosing to teleport to where he'd left off in his search for Nektar.  Would she eat it with vengeance on her mind or would she give up to her condition? He wondered.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:49 am

"Cure him? He's not ill. He's in a stasis. A limbo, so to speak.  I'll agree to wake him, but only if you tell me why he means so much to you." Maxton explained. He shaped his gaze upon Trixila as he suspected the reason.  "He could never love you. If you did not know this already, his kind mates for life. He basically a eunuch without his other half. Any relationship would not be physical and I highly doubt emotional either. " He said quietly.

"Then you have your answer of what to do. Just as it seems the lines are clearly drawn on where we stand.  We are to be enemies for life then. For I will wake him because I vowed to do so, but he is coming with me to face his fate. Now the result of your condition is solely in your hands." Maxton stated as he set the morsel down wrapped in a translucent wrapper within reach of Trixila.  As he stood to move the rubble off from her legs, he said,  "I'll leave it there just in case you choose to eat it to try and stop me. " When he finished,  he was gone again. Choosing to teleport to where he'd left off in his search for Nektar.  Would she eat it with vengeance on her mind or would she give up to her condition? He wondered.
As he teleported away Trixila looked at the tiny bundle he had set down in front of her. Black dots appearing in her vision due to bloodloss, she quickly took his offering.
(I don't know what it does)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:57 am

As he teleported away Trixila looked at the tiny bundle he had set down in front of her. Black dots appearing in her vision due to bloodloss, she quickly took his offering.
(It's enchanted to heal any wound, no matter how serious. )

Maxton bared his teeth when he saw the the Ainykkoir was well protected.  "What is wrong with this realm? You protect a killer from justice. " He growled savagely.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:01 am

Maxton bared his teeth when he saw the the Ainykkoir was well protected.  "What is wrong with this realm? You protect a killer from justice. " He growled savagely.
Trixila then crawled out and then stood up. She walked to where Nektar was. She looked at Maxton. "That's my spell. It will protect him as long aa I am alive. However, Rantan will avenge me. You cannot kill him." she told him bravely.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:47 pm

Trixila then crawled out and then stood up. She walked to where Nektar was. She looked at Maxton. "That's my spell. It will protect him as long aa I am alive. However, Rantan will avenge me. You cannot kill him." she told him bravely.
Maxton smirked and looked to Trixila. "I knew you'd eat it. However,  whether or not that's a mistake on my part, is yet to be seen. Well, it seems you're now a plus one. Where he goes,  you go." He stated with genuine frustration. In a flash,  his hands shot out to grab both Nektar's leg and Trixila's arm simultaneously. Intent on teleporting them out of the Academy and back to the cave.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:52 am

Maxton smirked and looked to Trixila. "I knew you'd eat it. However,  whether or not that's a mistake on my part, is yet to be seen. Well, it seems you're now a plus one. Where he goes,  you go." He stated with genuine frustration. In a flash,  his hands shot out to grab both Nektar's leg and Trixila's arm simultaneously. Intent on teleporting them out of the Academy and back to the cave.
(Just for the record,  he hasn't teleported them yet. Its just what he's intending to do if he's not stopped.  My way of asking permission to move you character.  Cafe  )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:36 pm

Trixila dodged it and growled at him immediately. "Stop that and I'll let go of the protection spell so you can wake him." she told him. She stepped towards him defensively as Nektar was protected from being grabbed thanks to her spell.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Trixila dodged it and growled at him immediately. "Stop that and I'll let go of the protection spell so you can wake him." she told him. She stepped towards him defensively as Nektar was protected from being grabbed thanks to her spell.
(Glad you explained that it kept him from touching him. I thought it was just a no-kill protection.  Very Happy  )

Maxton suffered a rare moment of true impatience. " You are just about the most infuriating creature I have ever come across in all my centuries of travel. Release him and I'll wake him, as promised. " He said carefully.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Trixila dodged it and growled at him immediately. "Stop that and I'll let go of the protection spell so you can wake him." she told him. She stepped towards him defensively as Nektar was protected from being grabbed thanks to her spell.
(Glad you explained that it kept him from touching him. I thought it was just a no-kill protection.  Very Happy  )

Maxton suffered a rare moment of true impatience. " You are just about the most infuriating creature I have ever come across in all my centuries of travel. Release him and I'll wake him, as promised. " He said carefully.

(It protects him from the touch of anyone other than the person who made the spell, any spells used on it, and any curses or vexes Very Happy )

Trixila gulped nervously and soon the spell was lifted. The bubble-like force-field around Nektar disappeared like smoke. She panted a bit, for it took her some energy to do that.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:10 pm

(It protects him from the touch of anyone other than the person who made the spell, any spells used on it, and any curses or vexes Very Happy )

Trixila gulped nervously and soon the spell was lifted. The bubble-like force-field around Nektar disappeared like smoke. She panted a bit, for it took her some energy to do that.
"Thank you." Maxton stated calmly as he moved to kneel down next to Nektar.  He held his hands just over the Ainykkoir's head and heart. He closed his eyes as he murmured in his Fae tounge the reverse spell. As a glowing light traveled on tendrils in the space between his hand and Nektar's body, Nektar took a deep breath. While the Ainykkoir suffered a coughing fit, Maxton slipped a metaphysical tether around Nektar's neck like a leash. " Just in case you get any ideas of put that thing back on him. I would strongly advise against it. You wouldn't want to decapitate him, now would you?" He said with a snarl.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:16 pm

"Thank you." Maxton stated calmly as he moved to kneel down next to Nektar.  He held his hands just over the Ainykkoir's head and heart. He closed his eyes as he murmured in his Fae tounge the reverse spell. As a glowing light traveled on tendrils in the space between his hand and Nektar's body, Nektar took a deep breath. While the Ainykkoir suffered a coughing fit, Maxton slipped a metaphysical tether around Nektar's neck like a leash. " Just in case you get any ideas of put that thing back on him. I would strongly advise against it. You wouldn't want to decapitate him, now would you?" He said with a snarl.

Trixila growled a bit but didn't do anything except watch. "If you take him you'll have to take me too." she told him.

Sephora and Svalbard watched the whole scene and they were shocked with Trixila.

Trixila closed her eyes. "I used to have no quarrels with you, but now that you want Nektar dead, I do have a quarrel with you, but I'll take it up with your queen. If you don't take me along, I will FIND you!" she shouted, but she made no move to attack.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:40 pm

Trixila growled a bit but didn't do anything except watch. "If you take him you'll have to take me too." she told him.

Sephora and Svalbard watched the whole scene and they were shocked with Trixila.

Trixila closed her eyes. "I used to have no quarrels with you, but now that you want Nektar dead, I do have a quarrel with you, but I'll take it up with your queen. If you don't take me along, I will FIND you!" she shouted, but she made no move to attack.
" You cannot find me, for  I do not live on this plane. When I leave here, I'm gone far from your reach. " Maxton stated calmly as he met her gaze boldly.  The vexing female was determined.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:41 pm

" You cannot find me, for  I do not live on this plane. When I leave here, I'm gone far from your reach. " Maxton stated calmly as he met her gaze boldly.  The vexing female was determined.

Trixila snarled and charged towards him rather quickly, trying to attack him. She wasn't letting him get Nektar this time!

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:53 pm

Trixila snarled and charged towards him rather quickly, trying to attack him. She wasn't letting him get Nektar this time!
Maxton drew his dagger when Nektar intercepted Trixila.  "NO! Trixila,  please don't! " Nektar pleaded urgently.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:54 pm

Maxton drew his dagger when Nektar intercepted Trixila.  "NO! Trixila,  please don't! " Nektar pleaded urgently.

Trixila skidded to a halt and glared at him. "What are you doing?! He's going to kill you! Get out of the way!" she shouted at Nektar.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:03 pm

Trixila skidded to a halt and glared at him. "What are you doing?! He's going to kill you! Get out of the way!" she shouted at Nektar.
Nektar looked to her with sincerity,  " If you do this,  you'll be dead. My life is forfeit. I have no reason to live.  You however, have your whole life ahead of you." He explained gently. 

Maxton sighed and said,  "Alright!  I'll take her to meet with my queen.  But her word is law and what she decides will be done."

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:07 pm

Nektar looked to her with sincerity,  " If you do this,  you'll be dead. My life is forfeit. I have no reason to live.  You however, have your whole life ahead of you." He explained gently. 

Maxton sighed and said,  "Alright!  I'll take her to meet with my queen.  But her word is law and what she decides will be done."

Trixila blinked. "But think about Svalbard and Sephora, you have friends here. I don't." she told him and then turned towards Maxton. She nodded her head and walked over to him. "Okay, lets go see your queen." she said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:04 am

Trixila blinked. "But think about Svalbard and Sephora, you have friends here. I don't." she told him and then turned towards Maxton. She nodded her head and walked over to him. "Okay, lets go see your queen." she said.
Maxton looked to Trixila and asked,  "Is that what you're going to wear? The Fae court is very formal, you might want to dress accordingly. Just as a humanoid form might improve your chances in pleading his case." 

Nektar shook his head.  " You can't take her. They won't let her come back here." He said in objected to the outlandish idea.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:17 am

Maxton looked to Trixila and asked,  "Is that what you're going to wear? The Fae court is very formal, you might want to dress accordingly. Just as a humanoid form might improve your chances in pleading his case." 

Nektar shook his head.  " You can't take her. They won't let her come back here." He said in objected to the outlandish idea.

Trixila glanced towards Nektar with a glare. She growled a bit and shifted into a clothed human form (picture of clothes she's wearing below). She looked at Nektar more seriously than ever. "Don't try to stop him or me. I'm doing this for the sake of Svalbard, Sephora, and you. It doesn't matter what happens to me. I'm not afraid to die and I'm not afraid to leave this place behind me forever. Don't interfere, please." she begged him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:30 am

Trixila glanced towards Nektar with a glare. She growled a bit and shifted into a clothed human form (picture of clothes she's wearing below). She looked at Nektar more seriously than ever. "Don't try to stop him or me. I'm doing this for the sake of Svalbard, Sephora, and you. It doesn't matter what happens to me. I'm not afraid to die and I'm not afraid to leave this place behind me forever. Don't interfere, please." she begged him.

Maxton was surprised by the transformation he just witnessed.  He took in Trixila's new form with deep scrutiny and a measure of approval. He looked to the others as he debated how this would reflect upon him with his Queen. He sighed as he phrased his next words carefully. "Lastly,  you'll need a tribute to give the queen. You cannot visit a foreign matriarch without bearing gifts of some sort. It's considered impolite. Do you have something of value in mind to bring with you?" 

Nektar held Trixila's gaze and shook his head still. Trying to change her mind before it was too late.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:39 am

Maxton was surprised by the transformation he just witnessed.  He took in Trixila's new form with deep scrutiny and a measure of approval. He looked to the others as he debated how this would reflect upon him with his Queen. He sighed as he phrased his next words carefully. "Lastly,  you'll need a tribute to give the queen. You cannot visit a foreign matriarch without bearing gifts of some sort. It's considered impolite. Do you have something of value in mind to bring with you?" 

Nektar held Trixila's gaze and shook his head still. Trying to change her mind before it was too late.

Trixila nodded her head and removed the necklace around her neck and removed her earrings and they happened to be 24 karat gold (picture below again). She held them out so he could see them and then teleported a gift box from somewhere into her arms and gently placed them inside. She glared at Nektar and stared straight into his eyes.

(We'll just say she got the earrings from some sunken ship or something many years ago Wink )

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:56 am

Trixila nodded her head and removed the necklace around her neck and removed her earrings and they happened to be 24 karat gold (picture below again). She held them out so he could see them and then teleported a gift box from somewhere into her arms and gently placed them inside. She glared at Nektar and stared straight into his eyes.

(We'll just say she got the earrings from some sunken ship or something many years ago Wink )

"Very nice.  A good choice in my estimation. " Maxton stated as he closed the lid and slipped the box into his satchel for safekeeping. "Since you are certain and cannot be swayed,  we shall be on our way. " He replied as he turned to lead the way out of the building, tugging gently on the spelled tether around Nektar's neck. 

Nektar turned in defiance to fix Svalbard and Sephora with his look of anger, "Stop her! Don't let her do this! " He demanded before the leash shocked him hard. He gasped from the pain.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:09 am

"Very nice.  A good choice in my estimation. " Maxton stated as he closed the lid and slipped the box into his satchel for safekeeping. "Since you are certain and cannot be swayed,  we shall be on our way. " He replied as he turned to lead the way out of the building, tugging gently on the spelled tether around Nektar's neck. 

Nektar turned in defiance to fix Svalbard and Sephora with his look of anger, "Stop her! Don't let her do this! " He demanded before the leash shocked him hard. He gasped from the pain.

Svalbard and Sephora didn't do anything, they were too shocked to do anything.

Trixila heard him and felt a tear in her eye.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:12 pm

Svalbard and Sephora didn't do anything, they were too shocked to do anything.

Trixila heard him and felt a tear in her eye.
Nektar growled and said accusingly, " You are terrible people! How dare you call yourselves my friends!" He then turned with desperation to find a way to stop this. If he died now, she wouldn't have to go. He remembered he had his dagger still. He'd end this now. He slowly moved his hand into his satchel to find it as they walked to the hole in the wall. He had to save Trixila. Another female would not die on account of him. Xatia's death was enough for one lifetime.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum