Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:57 pm

Professor Tyger Dallas was still aiming his rifle at Prof Deadwood. "Will someone tell me what the Foxtrot is going on here?!"

Meanwhile, Josiah merely stroked Azazel's back, trying to lull the distraught angel to sleep. He would sleep in the same bed to provide comfort until the morning. Their only night was to be a happy memory, the drake thought sadly, but it would be a fond memory. Azazel had proven to Josiah that, yes, someone could find him desirable.
But now was not the time to provide the same for Azazel. No, it was time to simply be the gay friend who could never be loved in return.
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Professor Tyger Dallas was still aiming his rifle at Prof Deadwood. "Will someone tell me what the Foxtrot is going on here?!"

Meanwhile, Josiah merely stroked Azazel's back, trying to lull the distraught angel to sleep. He would sleep in the same bed to provide comfort until the morning. Their only night was to be a happy memory, the drake thought sadly, but it would be a fond memory. Azazel had proven to Josiah that, yes, someone could find him desirable.
But now was not the time to provide the same for Azazel. No, it was time to simply be the gay friend who could never be loved in return.
Darkwood explained about how he had lost memories when Azazal had revived him and Felicity's ghost had only come to give him those memories back.

Eventually Azazal fell deep in slumber but sadly he wouldn't wake up an angel.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

temp

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nektar flushed and admitted,  " I'm afraid I've guilty of making a false assumption.  Forgive me,  Rantan. I offer you my humblest apology."

Rantan closed his eyes and dipped his head. "It's quite alright, quite alright, you're not the first to be a skeptic." he told him with a smile. "Trixila didn't believe my name meant lantern in Japanese, which is quite the fitting name if I do say so myself." he said, puffing his chest out proudly.
"That it is. " Nektar agreed pleasantly.  He looked to Trixila and smiled happily.

Rantan nodded and his tail went alight again.
Nektar looked to his tail and smiled.  It was so unique and he felt a kinship with Rantan. "You are one of a kind and so am I. Except you a reanimated death and I am obsolete." He said reflecting on their differences.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:31 pm

Rantan closed his eyes and dipped his head. "It's quite alright, quite alright, you're not the first to be a skeptic." he told him with a smile. "Trixila didn't believe my name meant lantern in Japanese, which is quite the fitting name if I do say so myself." he said, puffing his chest out proudly.
"That it is. " Nektar agreed pleasantly.  He looked to Trixila and smiled happily.

Nektar looked to his tail and smiled.  It was so unique and he felt a kinship with Rantan. "You are one of a kind and so am I. Except you a reanimated death and I am obsolete." He said reflecting on their differences.

Rantan wagged his tail a little and the lantern rattled again. "I know, but you know I'd rather be a reanimate than still be a regular wolf. Back then I had no powers, now I do." he said.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Rantan wagged his tail a little and the lantern rattled again. "I know, but you know I'd rather be a reanimate than still be a regular wolf. Back then I had no powers, now I do." he said.
"I wasn't critiquing, I'm just amazed by you, Rantan." Nektar stated matter-of-factly.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:23 pm

"I wasn't critiquing, I'm just amazed by you, Rantan." Nektar stated matter-of-factly.

Rantan smiled happily.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:56 pm

Rantan smiled happily.
Nektar yawned suddenly and felt guilty that it could be perceived as rude. "Oh, I'm so sorry.  It just snuck up on me all of a sudden. It must be getting late. " He apologized politely.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:33 pm

Rantan smiled happily.
Nektar yawned suddenly and felt guilty that it could be perceived as rude. "Oh, I'm so sorry.  It just snuck up on me all of a sudden. It must be getting late. " He apologized politely.

Rantan chuckled. "That's okay, I need to be going anyways." he said and then walked off silently.

Trixila glared a bit at Nektar for yawning rudely.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:47 pm

Rantan smiled happily.

Rantan chuckled. "That's okay, I need to be going anyways." he said and then walked off silently.

Nektar looked to Trixila and frowned.  "Oh, when you yawn it's okay, but if I do it it's rude. You yawned three times,  I didn't say a thing.  Judge me as you will. I haven't slept a full night since I got to this Island. " He said with disappointment in his friend.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:52 pm

Rantan smiled happily.

Nektar looked to Trixila and frowned.  "Oh, when you yawn it's okay, but if I do it it's rude. You yawned three times,  I didn't say a thing.  Judge me as you will. I haven't slept a full night since I got to this Island. " He said with disappointment in his friend.

Trixila frowned and then stood up and walked off.

Rantan watched her go and then glanced towards Nektar. He sighed deeply. "She has a shorter temper than I remember." he said, sitting down.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Rantan watched her go and then glanced towards Nektar. He sighed deeply. "She has a shorter temper than I remember." he said, sitting down.
Nektar shook his head and stated quietly,  "I didn't asked her to come here. She just showed up. I'm in exile because I can't make it here. "  He looked up to Rantan with an idea. 
"Can you're creator get me back to the mainland.  You did mention he traveled a lot." He asked hopefully.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:51 am

Nektar shook his head and stated quietly,  "I didn't asked her to come here. She just showed up. I'm in exile because I can't make it here. "  He looked up to Rantan with an idea. 
"Can you're creator get me back to the mainland.  You did mention he traveled a lot." He asked hopefully.
This made Rantan flinch at the question. "I don't think you want to go to the mainland, Nektar. A lot of hunting goes on there, they've killed all the griffons there so imagine what they'll do to creatures like you and me." he said worriedly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:38 pm

This made Rantan flinch at the question. "I don't think you want to go to the mainland, Nektar. A lot of hunting goes on there, they've killed all the griffons there so imagine what they'll do to creatures like you and me." he said worriedly.
Nektar's posture sagging slightly stated,  "I'd lived among them for twenty years.  I have these markings to fit in and escape their notice. It was only when I came here, that I began to be hunted.  Is it really to late to go back to my old life?" He looked to Rantan curiously,  awaiting his answer with a deep trepidation.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:31 pm

Maxton stepped out of the portal onto earth. It was mostly green in color and vastly different then his home world. He breathed in the heavy air hesitantly and found it of a similar composition to what he was accustomed to drawing into his lungs. He looked around cautiously as he folded his wings at his back.  They had to be close to his person in order to assume his human form more easily.  He called it forward to encompass him and opened his eyes as the transformation was complete.  Then dissipated the portal as he started out on his journey.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maxton stepped out of the portal onto earth. It was mostly green in color and vastly different then his home world. He breathed in the heavy air hesitantly and found it of a similar composition to what he was accustomed to drawing into his lungs. He looked around cautiously as he folded his wings at his back.  They had to be close to his person in order to assume his human form more easily.  He called it forward to encompass him and opened his eyes as the transformation was complete.  Then dissipated the portal as he started out on his journey.

(Ummmm, where is he located? You never mentioned his location)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maxton stepped out of the portal onto earth. It was mostly green in color and vastly different then his home world. He breathed in the heavy air hesitantly and found it of a similar composition to what he was accustomed to drawing into his lungs. He looked around cautiously as he folded his wings at his back.  They had to be close to his person in order to assume his human form more easily.  He called it forward to encompass him and opened his eyes as the transformation was complete.  Then dissipated the portal as he started out on his journey.

( Because he doesn't know the location. He just knows that in that location on earth, Fae magic was used recently there. Hint, hint.  Smile )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:38 am

( Because he doesn't know the location. He just knows that in that location on earth, Fae magic was used recently there. Hint, hint.  Smile )

(Ummmmm, gimme more of a hint then that)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:20 am

(The island where they first fought that human after Tuhili on the beach. )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:03 am

(Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that place!!!!)

Birds started sqwuaking in the distance and some were within view. However one of them was a harmless shape-shifter.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:46 am

Birds started sqwuaking in the distance and some were within view. However one of them was a harmless shape-shifter.
Maxton looked up from the battle scorched-sand cautiously at the foreign sounds. He searched and scented the air for danger. In his crouching position,  he slowly moved his hand to the hilt of his dagger in preparation should he require it. This wouldn't be the first time he was charged by indigenous life in an unfamiliar realm. His sharp vision carefully scanned for the slightest movement that defied the movement of the breeze. It was then he fixated upon a creature that was not what it seemed.  At least it's aura suggested as much.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Maxton looked up from the battle scorched-sand cautiously at the foreign sounds. He searched and scented the air for danger. In his crouching position,  he slowly moved his hand to the hilt of his dagger in preparation should he require it. This wouldn't be the first time he was charged by indigenous life in an unfamiliar realm. His sharp vision carefully scanned for the slightest movement that defied the movement of the breeze. It was then he fixated upon a creature that was not what it seemed.  At least it's aura suggested as much.
The shape shifter was in the form of a fennecc fox. It looked at hum and then scratched itself behind the ear.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:11 pm

The shape shifter was in the form of a fennecc fox. It looked at hum and then scratched itself behind the ear.
Maxton resumed his search of the beach.  He saw the obvious Ainykkoir's foot print and cursed in Fae as he realized it wasn't very fresh.  At least two days old. He glanced to the creature and asked,  "Where is he? " He asked slowly.  The earth speak was strange to his tounge.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:25 pm

Maxton resumed his search of the beach.  He saw the obvious Ainykkoir's foot print and cursed in Fae as he realized it wasn't very fresh.  At least two days old. He glanced to the creature and asked,  "Where is he? " He asked slowly.  The earth speak was strange to his tounge.

The creature didn't understand him very well because heck, it was still an animal. They blinked their eyes and then licked their paws silently.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:18 pm

The creature didn't understand him very well because heck, it was still an animal. They blinked their eyes and then licked their paws silently.
Interesting,  the indigenous life didn't all communicate with Earth speak.  Dismissing it from his attention , he went about his mission.  He pulled a small moonstone bowl out of his satchel and moved to get a little water from the ocean.  He could smell the salt, but it should still work efficiently. He dislodged a tuft of hair from some driftwood that belonged to the Ainykkoir. He then carefully swished it through the water as he murmured the incantation to activate the gazing spell scribed upon the bowl. Within minutes,  it glowed to life to show the image of Nektar where he was at that very moment. He growled as he saw him alive and well. He watched on as a cave and a fire....no, not a fire.... a creature that was glowing was talking with him. As he asked a different question of the gazing pool, so it would show a map in relevance to Nektar's location to his. That's when he realized he was on the wrong island. He drained the water onto the sand and dried the bowl while he looked out at see with speculation. To fly or to teleport? He thought as he slipped the bowl back in his satchel.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum