Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:57 pm

Professor Tyger Dallas was still aiming his rifle at Prof Deadwood. "Will someone tell me what the Foxtrot is going on here?!"

Meanwhile, Josiah merely stroked Azazel's back, trying to lull the distraught angel to sleep. He would sleep in the same bed to provide comfort until the morning. Their only night was to be a happy memory, the drake thought sadly, but it would be a fond memory. Azazel had proven to Josiah that, yes, someone could find him desirable.
But now was not the time to provide the same for Azazel. No, it was time to simply be the gay friend who could never be loved in return.
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:07 pm

Tyg3rW01f wrote:Professor Tyger Dallas was still aiming his rifle at Prof Deadwood. "Will someone tell me what the Foxtrot is going on here?!"

Meanwhile, Josiah merely stroked Azazel's back, trying to lull the distraught angel to sleep. He would sleep in the same bed to provide comfort until the morning. Their only night was to be a happy memory, the drake thought sadly, but it would be a fond memory. Azazel had proven to Josiah that, yes, someone could find him desirable.
But now was not the time to provide the same for Azazel. No, it was time to simply be the gay friend who could never be loved in return.
Darkwood explained about how he had lost memories when Azazal had revived him and Felicity's ghost had only come to give him those memories back.

Eventually Azazal fell deep in slumber but sadly he wouldn't wake up an angel.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

temp

Post by nickyknack Today at 9:17 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Nektar flushed and admitted,  " I'm afraid I've guilty of making a false assumption.  Forgive me,  Rantan. I offer you my humblest apology."

Rantan closed his eyes and dipped his head. "It's quite alright, quite alright, you're not the first to be a skeptic." he told him with a smile. "Trixila didn't believe my name meant lantern in Japanese, which is quite the fitting name if I do say so myself." he said, puffing his chest out proudly.
"That it is. " Nektar agreed pleasantly.  He looked to Trixila and smiled happily.

Rantan nodded and his tail went alight again.
Nektar looked to his tail and smiled.  It was so unique and he felt a kinship with Rantan. "You are one of a kind and so am I. Except you a reanimated death and I am obsolete." He said reflecting on their differences.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Today at 2:31 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Rantan closed his eyes and dipped his head. "It's quite alright, quite alright, you're not the first to be a skeptic." he told him with a smile. "Trixila didn't believe my name meant lantern in Japanese, which is quite the fitting name if I do say so myself." he said, puffing his chest out proudly.
"That it is. " Nektar agreed pleasantly.  He looked to Trixila and smiled happily.

Rantan nodded and his tail went alight again.
Nektar looked to his tail and smiled.  It was so unique and he felt a kinship with Rantan. "You are one of a kind and so am I. Except you a reanimated death and I am obsolete." He said reflecting on their differences.

Rantan wagged his tail a little and the lantern rattled again. "I know, but you know I'd rather be a reanimate than still be a regular wolf. Back then I had no powers, now I do." he said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down