Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(To save Xavier from dying. Byron can't save them both. He saving Emily. Plus I thought it'd give you time to play him again. Shrug  )

Xavier sought out his son's small dragonkin form with his human hand. "Don't cry, my son. Death is natural.  It is part of living. " He said weakly.  He was unaware that they were being witnessed.  
~~~
Byron arrive back at the house and went to work on Emily.  He dug out the bullet and sutured wound shut. He'd found that Emily had the same blood type as him and rigged an IV from his arm to her's for a blood transfusion.  He checked her vitals even ten minutes hoping to see any improvement.  "Come on, girl. You can pull through this." Whispered urgently.
Jamal suddenly realized what was going on and ran over to tend to Xavier. He quickly started stitching the wound off after finding no bullet and prayed for a miracle. "Hang in there man." he told Xavier.

Tobyn cried more and seemed to be giving up which his mother was feeling.

Emily was not getting any better for right now. Her vitals and heartbeat were very bad and even with the IV blood, she didn't seem to be recovering but thankfully she wasn't declining either. "B-b-Byron?" she whispered after about half an hour.
Xavier remained unconscious as he shivered upon the ground. The cooling night air wasn't helping either. Was it really get colder or was he getting a fever?  He thought weakly to Jamal, "The volcano.  I need the volcano.  Fly over and drop me in it." 
~~~
"I'm here?" He said from his chair beside the bed.
Jamal gulped nervously and shifted into his dragon form and picked him up gently.
 "Hold on, okay?" Jamal said to him as he began flapping his wings and then taking flight.

Emily opened her eyes faintly. "Where is Xavier?" she asked and then grunted and held onto her stomach. "Where's Tobyn?!" she asked with now wide eyes.
Xavier did as best as he could with his human hands. He looked to Tobyn and said weak,  "Come with me Tobyn.  I need you my son. The lava will help me live." He didn't know how he knew that, he just did. 
~~~
Byron gasped her hand and said, "I had to leave him behind to save you. He...." Byron paused at he next question and looked around.  He'd been so focused on working on Emily,  he hadn't missed Tobyn.  He search for him with his mind and did find him in the house.  "He with his father.  I'm going to clip that boy's wings. " He said with a bit of relief.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:36 am

Winter sniffled and nodded.
"Good" Spencer said and hugged her again "I'm glad you feel better."

Winter hugged him back.
Spencer held her gently until she was ready to let go again
Winter smiled and let him go.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:56 am

Jamal suddenly realized what was going on and ran over to tend to Xavier. He quickly started stitching the wound off after finding no bullet and prayed for a miracle. "Hang in there man." he told Xavier.

Tobyn cried more and seemed to be giving up which his mother was feeling.

Emily was not getting any better for right now. Her vitals and heartbeat were very bad and even with the IV blood, she didn't seem to be recovering but thankfully she wasn't declining either. "B-b-Byron?" she whispered after about half an hour.
Xavier remained unconscious as he shivered upon the ground. The cooling night air wasn't helping either. Was it really get colder or was he getting a fever?  He thought weakly to Jamal, "The volcano.  I need the volcano.  Fly over and drop me in it." 
~~~
Jamal gulped nervously and shifted into his dragon form and picked him up gently.
 "Hold on, okay?" Jamal said to him as he began flapping his wings and then taking flight.

Emily opened her eyes faintly. "Where is Xavier?" she asked and then grunted and held onto her stomach. "Where's Tobyn?!" she asked with now wide eyes.
Xavier did as best as he could with his human hands. He looked to Tobyn and said weak,  "Come with me Tobyn.  I need you my son. The lava will help me live." He didn't know how he knew that, he just did. 
~~~
Byron gasped her hand and said, "I had to leave him behind to save you. He...." Byron paused at he next question and looked around.  He'd been so focused on working on Emily,  he hadn't missed Tobyn.  He search for him with his mind and did find him in the house.  "He with his father.  I'm going to clip that boy's wings. " He said with a bit of relief.
Jamal held onto Xavier and once over the volcano dropped him into the volcano.

Emily gulped. "Byron, if I die, I wish to be put in the volcano, ok?" she asked him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:18 am

~~~

~~~

Emily gulped. "Byron, if I die, I wish to be put in the volcano, ok?" she asked him.
As Xavier fell, he called forth his last bit of strength to shift before hitting the lava.  The fire and heat infused his body. Like a weak flame blasted with fuel, it sparked this life force.  It fused his ripped wing and reformed his shattered scales where he'd been shot. His chill was gone and he was whole again.  "No, my love. Have him bring you to the volcano now. I just discovered another benefit of out form." He called out to his mate.
(Where is Tobyn?  Eat)

Byron smiled at his sons voice through their mind link. "What do you think,  aerial you ready?" He asked Emily aloud.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:35 am

~~~

As Xavier fell, he called forth his last bit of strength to shift before hitting the lava.  The fire and heat infused his body. Like a weak flame blasted with fuel, it sparked this life force.  It fused his ripped wing and reformed his shattered scales where he'd been shot. His chill was gone and he was whole again.  "No, my love. Have him bring you to the volcano now. I just discovered another benefit of out form." He called out to his mate.
(Where is Tobyn?  Eat)

Byron smiled at his sons voice through their mind link. "What do you think,  aerial you ready?" He asked Emily aloud.
(I figured you could have maybe a hunter or a soldier that had survived finds him)

Tobyn was looking for his dad and he could not find him.

Jamal stayed at the edge of the volcano.

Emily didn't answer him. She had passed out cold.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Aidan returned her smile as he shook her hand. As he listened to her talk about her father he felt a pang in his chest, he hoped he could help her out. He understood how you could keep a person alive through their memories around an object. "Those are the best reasons to be in a trade craft. Not to mention a lot of these old techniques they die off or are forgotten, its a shame. Nice to see it kept alive." he said with a nod as he headed for his bag and coveralls, picking them up from the ground he headed in towards her forge. "Well lets take a look and see what we can do. Many of these old things are a lot sturdier and tougher then the newer ones, but parts can be hard to find when things do start to go."
"Yep, that was along the lines of what the last guy said." She said as she followed along.  Wow, he was one sexy man in that beard.  Something made her want to run her fingers through it. Down girl! You can't pet the repair man. It's frowned upon in polite society. She scolded herself.

(Ah yes you have succumbed to The Beard, totally normal, do not resist. )

Aidan walked up to the forge a did a quick walk around. "When did it start acting up, or quit working?" He asked her as he stopped to pull on his coveralls before taking a closer look. He noticed her looking at him while he worked and he couldn't help but smile, maybe he should ask her number in a more personal matter after this.
angel  Now I must resist the draw of The Beard. Just to be contrary.  giggle  )

Aisling pulled her eyes away and thought seriously about his question.  "About two or three days ago.  It didn't heat up as fast as it usually did, but once it got up to temperature, it was fine. Well, until today. I came out here to start it up and nothing. " She told him as she watched him pull up his overalls. That's not helping either,  look away. She thought sternly.

(Good luck, The Beard has power you don't even know! worthy )

Aidan listened to her, making mental note of what she said. With his coveralls on he dove right into work, first thing he did was try to fire it up to see what exactly it did when he tried. He then worked his way backwards, going through the whole process, checking the burners and vents. He wiped the soot off his hands as stood up and walked over to her. "Have you had any trouble getting it to temperature before that, like it just doesn't heat the way it used to?" He asked curiously.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:29 pm

Alastor looked back to Noa lovingly as she settled upon his back. Once she was ready he launched them in the air and started their journey home. He was vigilant all while he flew.  Any commercial airlines he saw, he'd swiftly seek cloud cover. But mostly it was smooth flying.
Noa was glad tehy were able to fly, seemingly without being spotted as they headed home. She was even happier to see the city when they came near enough to be able to head for the forest using it as a landmark. "Almost home"
"Yes we are. I'm relived to be back on familiar territory.  He noticed the charred area where the fire had devoured the forest.  It was ugly but he knew it meant renewal. He landed in a cleared area and walked to the cabin in his dragon form before settling on his stomach again.  He was tired and looking forward to a hot shower and some good snuggly sleep with his beloved mate.
Noa saw the charred area but knew they couldn't do much here, it was too visible. She looked to the cabin when they landed and she could get down again. It was good to be back, but strangely it didn't feel as much like 'home' as the island had.
Alastor nuzzled Noa as she got down and untied their belongings from his back. "My home is  Wherever you are." He replied mentally to her with understanding.
Noa smiled and turned to hug him after she got everything off him. "I love you, my heart."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:31 pm

Cali smiled at her, grateful that she had met her on the beach earlier today. "Cool, I can't wait to see this place. I don't know what I would have done had I not met you. I guess just wander around wondering what is missing in my life." She mused watching the waves as the boat moved through the water.
Kimi chuckled softly "You would have found the dragon eventually I think. I didn't have anyone call mine out, but then I've heard others talking about touch calling their dragon before they left the area."
Cali turned and look at Kimi as she drove the ship. "How many of us do you think there are?" She asked curiously, "Have you met many?"
Kimi glanced to her then ahead again as they came to a stop near the island. There wasn't a dock yet, but there was a bay that was safe to stop the boat in. She set the anchor before looking to Cali again "I do not know how many there are now, or how many are like you, living without knowing that other side of ourselves. I suspect there are more than we think. I have not met any, I was too scared to reach out to those few I heard."

Cali nodded, she wasn't sure she would have been brave enough to approach any others. She looked at the island, it was beautiful, she jumped off the boat and swam to shore, flopping down in the warm sand. "This is way better then my house boat idea!" she yelled to her enthusiastically. "Its settled I am moving in whether you want me to or not." She laughed.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:41 pm

Winter sniffled and nodded.
"Good" Spencer said and hugged her again "I'm glad you feel better."

Winter hugged him back.
Spencer looked at her then smiled and handed her a napkin

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Cali smiled at her, grateful that she had met her on the beach earlier today. "Cool, I can't wait to see this place. I don't know what I would have done had I not met you. I guess just wander around wondering what is missing in my life." She mused watching the waves as the boat moved through the water.
Kimi chuckled softly "You would have found the dragon eventually I think. I didn't have anyone call mine out, but then I've heard others talking about touch calling their dragon before they left the area."
Cali turned and look at Kimi as she drove the ship. "How many of us do you think there are?" She asked curiously, "Have you met many?"
Kimi glanced to her then ahead again as they came to a stop near the island. There wasn't a dock yet, but there was a bay that was safe to stop the boat in. She set the anchor before looking to Cali again "I do not know how many there are now, or how many are like you, living without knowing that other side of ourselves. I suspect there are more than we think. I have not met any, I was too scared to reach out to those few I heard."

Cali nodded, she wasn't sure she would have been brave enough to approach any others. She looked at the island, it was beautiful, she jumped off the boat and swam to shore, flopping down in the warm sand. "This is way better then my house boat idea!" she yelled to her enthusiastically. "Its settled I am moving in whether you want me to or not." She laughed.
Kali chuckled and jumped off the boat to swim to the beach. She smiled as she walked out of the water then looked around. She had an odd feeling that someone could see them.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:23 pm

Kali chuckled and jumped off the boat to swim to the beach. She smiled as she walked out of the water then looked around. She had an odd feeling that someone could see them.

(So is Mr. Muscles Orlando going to be bumping into them? )

Cali smiled up at Kimi, happy to have made a new friend. "Well I am glad you approached me even if you couldn't build up the courage to approach the others. You know if we find some others that we like, we could build this little island into a community. If you want to that is?" She added as she looked at Kimi.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:55 pm

Cali smiled up at Kimi, happy to have made a new friend. "Well I am glad you approached me even if you couldn't build up the courage to approach the others. You know if we find some others that we like, we could build this little island into a community. If you want to that is?" She added as she looked at Kimi.
(Indeed he is, just don't fight over him being your character's crush, ok? Wink )

Orlando spotted a ship arrive and two ladies come ashore. He gulped down his bite of a banana and stared at them curiously. He figured he might as well share the delicious fruit with them. "Hey ladies!! Want a banana?!" he called to them while he sat on the base of a palm tree that had fallen down.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Winter hugged him back.
Winter shook her head and kissed his lips.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:37 pm

(Indeed he is, just don't fight over him being your character's crush, ok? Wink )

Orlando spotted a ship arrive and two ladies come ashore. He gulped down his bite of a banana and stared at them curiously. He figured he might as well share the delicious fruit with them. "Hey ladies!! Want a banana?!" he called to them while he sat on the base of a palm tree that had fallen down.
Kimi smiled at Cali and nodded "I think that would be good" She said then looked to the voice, startling a little "Uh, hi?" She said surprised.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:40 pm

Winter hugged him back.
Winter shook her head and kissed his lips.
Spencer was shocked at this but returned the kiss gently.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:55 pm

Kimi smiled at Cali and nodded "I think that would be good" She said then looked to the voice, startling a little "Uh, hi?" She said surprised.

( Oh don't worry I won't fight over him with Starr. We will just have to let him choose, no pressure. lol )

Cali looked over at the man who spoke before looking up at Kimi. "well guess the island isn't so private after all, should we go say hi?" Cali asked her curiously, she knew the island better then her. If someone was all the way out here she hoped Kimi would know who it was. For good measure Cali waved at him just to be friendly.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:22 pm

~~~

(Where is Tobyn?  Eat)

(I figured you could have maybe a hunter or a soldier that had survived finds him)

(Wait, but he was curled up beside Xavier?  Huh? I thought you were only joking about that. Boy, they should get the worst parenting award.   silent  )

Xavier broke the surface once he'd regained his strength.  He looked to Jamal and sent words of thankfulness his way. "You truly saved me. I owe you so much." 

Byron scooped Emily up and headed outside with her. Once out there, he shifted and flew to the volcano.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:35 pm

"Yep, that was along the lines of what the last guy said." She said as she followed along.  Wow, he was one sexy man in that beard.  Something made her want to run her fingers through it. Down girl! You can't pet the repair man. It's frowned upon in polite society. She scolded herself.

Aidan walked up to the forge a did a quick walk around. "When did it start acting up, or quit working?" He asked her as he stopped to pull on his coveralls before taking a closer look. He noticed her looking at him while he worked and he couldn't help but smile, maybe he should ask her number in a more personal matter after this.

Aisling pulled her eyes away and thought seriously about his question.  "About two or three days ago.  It didn't heat up as fast as it usually did, but once it got up to temperature, it was fine. Well, until today. I came out here to start it up and nothing. " She told him as she watched him pull up his overalls. That's not helping either,  look away. She thought sternly.

Aidan listened to her, making mental note of what she said. With his coveralls on he dove right into work, first thing he did was try to fire it up to see what exactly it did when he tried. He then worked his way backwards, going through the whole process, checking the burners and vents. He wiped the soot off his hands as stood up and walked over to her. "Have you had any trouble getting it to temperature before that, like it just doesn't heat the way it used to?" He asked curiously.
Aisling watched as he wiped the soot from his hands with a bit more fascination then she should.  Images of his sooty handprints upon her creamy flesh came to mind. She really needed to get out more. She swallowed and shook her head to clear the images,  but hopped he took it as part of her answer to his question. "No, not before that three days I spoke of." 
(There,  I hope you're happy. Smile  )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:42 pm

"Yes we are. I'm relived to be back on familiar territory.  He noticed the charred area where the fire had devoured the forest.  It was ugly but he knew it meant renewal. He landed in a cleared area and walked to the cabin in his dragon form before settling on his stomach again.  He was tired and looking forward to a hot shower and some good snuggly sleep with his beloved mate.
Noa saw the charred area but knew they couldn't do much here, it was too visible. She looked to the cabin when they landed and she could get down again. It was good to be back, but strangely it didn't feel as much like 'home' as the island had.
Alastor nuzzled Noa as she got down and untied their belongings from his back. "My home is  Wherever you are." He replied mentally to her with understanding.
Noa smiled and turned to hug him after she got everything off him. "I love you, my heart."
"I love you too. I feel your love and it fulfills me on so many levels. Come, it's early here, but late to us. Do dragons get jet lag? " Alastor stated with a smile as he held her in his arms.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:15 am

(Where is Tobyn?  Eat)

(Wait, but he was curled up beside Xavier?  Huh? I thought you were only joking about that. Boy, they should get the worst parenting award.   silent  )

Xavier broke the surface once he'd regained his strength.  He looked to Jamal and sent words of thankfulness his way. "You truly saved me. I owe you so much." 

Byron scooped Emily up and headed outside with her. Once out there, he shifted and flew to the volcano.
Jamal looked at him and nodded. "Come over again when you can, we need people to buy honey from us." he said and then flew off.

Tobyn tried to reach his father's mind because he was getting scared.

Emily wasn't reacting to Byron at all, she had fallen cold and limp.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:03 am

"I love you too. I feel your love and it fulfills me on so many levels. Come, it's early here, but late to us. Do dragons get jet lag? " Alastor stated with a smile as he held her in his arms.
Noa chuckled softly at that then shrugged "I guess they do since we are and did?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:06 am

( Oh don't worry I won't fight over him with Starr. We will just have to let him choose, no pressure. lol )

Cali looked over at the man who spoke before looking up at Kimi. "well guess the island isn't so private after all, should we go say hi?" Cali asked her curiously, she knew the island better then her. If someone was all the way out here she hoped Kimi would know who it was. For good measure Cali waved at him just to be friendly.
Orlando smiled and waved back before he walked over and smiled. He was shirtless but around his neck he had a whistle around his neck on a string (lanyard I think it's called) that spelled out "lifeguard". He smiled. "Sorry if I startled you two, I'm Orlando." he said introducing himself.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:41 am

Orlando smiled and waved back before he walked over and smiled. He was shirtless but around his neck he had a whistle around his neck on a string (lanyard I think it's called) that spelled out "lifeguard". He smiled. "Sorry if I startled you two, I'm Orlando." he said introducing himself.
"I am Kimi, I thought this island was abandoned?" She said as she looked at the cute guy. Hm, lifeguard...had she seen him before?

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:42 am

Aisling watched as he wiped the soot from his hands with a bit more fascination then she should.  Images of his sooty handprints upon her creamy flesh came to mind. She really needed to get out more. She swallowed and shook her head to clear the images,  but hopped he took it as part of her answer to his question. "No, not before that three days I spoke of." 
(There,  I hope you're happy. Smile  )
( hidding I'm sorry I made the power of the beard too strong. Wonder if he is going to get any work done or is she going to rip his coveralls off, lol. )

"Interesting." Aidan said as he knelt back down and began taking a part off. He thought she looked distracted, he wondered why. He finished pulling off what he meant too and stood up holding it up to Aisling. "I believe this is your problem right here, your burner, its what gets your fire going hot and keeps it going when it gets too cold. Problem is this isn't something I can just replace with a simple part. However if you weld I can give you the specifications to manufacture a new one. I would do it but my welder is down right now, so I could also do it here if you wanted me to do it with your welder." He offered, giving her the choices to see what she wanted to do.

(Well we know what she wants to do,, lol. I am trying to keep him professional, but you make it so hard. laughing2 )
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 am

"I am Kimi, I thought this island was abandoned?" She said as she looked at the cute guy. Hm, lifeguard...had she seen him before?

Cali almost let out a low whistle as he walked over, but caught herself before she did. She stood up and smiled at him as he came over. "Hi Orlando nice to meet you I am Calypso, but you can call me Cali. Kimi and I were just enjoying the beach. " She said with a smile as she linked her arm with Kimi and whispered in her ear. "Hes a hunk, you ever seen him on the beach?"
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:24 am

Noa chuckled softly at that then shrugged "I guess they do since we are and did?"
Alastor chuckled as he stepped away to gather their items while getting his keys from his pocket. "Good point." He said as he walked up on the pouch to open the door.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum