Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 10:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Perhaps,  but I'll ensure there's never a dull moment. " Alastor stated with genuine levity.
Noa chuckled and nodded, moving away to get the goat off the fire so they could eat.
Alastor set up a place to eat with the dates,  some water and leaves to use a plates.  He help carry the goat to that spot and sat opposite of Noa. "It's wonderful my heart. You've outdone yourself. It's so tender and succulent." He said as he served up the meat.
Noa smiled and settled in her place as she started to eat. "I am happy to be here with you, my heart. The dates are a perfect addition to this meal."
Alastor dipped his head in acknowledgement as he sat back with his meal.  He looked to the sky as it was darkening into twilight.  "The weather looks good for tonight.  A fair amount of cloud cover to hide in if necessary. " He observed aloud.
Noa looked up too and smiled "Good, I'm glad" She said gently then finished her meal.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Well that was good to know, she was worried about drowning. It was fascinating to look at what Kimi had created and to think that she could possibly do the same. "Perhaps I will forgo the house boat and pitch in on your island and we can live there together. Its probably big enough that we could have two houses on either side of the island." She thought with a chuckle as she looked at the colorful fish as they swam by.
Kimi chuckled and nodded. "The island is big enough for more than just the two of us, come and I will show you...though we should probably get on my boat again. I don't want it to drift too far." She added, turning to swim up then shift to her human form before she broke the surface.

Cali was a bit bummed to have to shift back so soon but she knew she would have other chances to do this. So she followed Kimi to the surface, she shifted back with not too much trouble just before surfacing. She swam to the boat and pulled herself on board in her clunky diving gear. Once on board she stripped off the gear and folded down her wet suit half way before turning to Kimi with a grin. "That was amazing! Lets go see this island, if it gives me the chance to do this more often heck I will pitch in on how ever much you need!" She said enthusiastically.
Kimi chuckled and set the boat to head to the island after Cali was safely on board.  "Well, i have to finish the paperwork to finish buying it first, then we can work on homes and such after." She said
Cali smiled at her, grateful that she had met her on the beach earlier today. "Cool, I can't wait to see this place. I don't know what I would have done had I not met you. I guess just wander around wondering what is missing in my life." She mused watching the waves as the boat moved through the water.
Kimi chuckled softly "You would have found the dragon eventually I think. I didn't have anyone call mine out, but then I've heard others talking about touch calling their dragon before they left the area."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:57 pm

Alastor set up a place to eat with the dates,  some water and leaves to use a plates.  He help carry the goat to that spot and sat opposite of Noa. "It's wonderful my heart. You've outdone yourself. It's so tender and succulent." He said as he served up the meat.
Noa smiled and settled in her place as she started to eat. "I am happy to be here with you, my heart. The dates are a perfect addition to this meal."
Alastor dipped his head in acknowledgement as he sat back with his meal.  He looked to the sky as it was darkening into twilight.  "The weather looks good for tonight.  A fair amount of cloud cover to hide in if necessary. " He observed aloud.
Noa looked up too and smiled "Good, I'm glad" She said gently then finished her meal.
Alastor finished his own and called the earth to smother the embers of the fire in preparation for leaving.  He shifted and settled on his stomach so Noa could mount him easier.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Alastor finished his own and called the earth to smother the embers of the fire in preparation for leaving.  He shifted and settled on his stomach so Noa could mount him easier.
Noa smiled and packed up before mounting him so they could fly again

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:14 pm

Robert looked to the girls to see what they preferred to do.
Cafe  )
Akron slipped his jacket on and finished off the rest of his martini and chewed the olive with relish while he waited for the girls to decide. He definitely wasn't the poster child for not drinking and driving.  But hey, they'd all had some.
(I could have sworn I replied to this)
Amelia nodded as she stood up "I wouldn't mind carpooling."

Katherine smiled "Same here."
(It happens to me all the time. I just didn't want you thinking I was hounding you. )
"Great! Mine's a two seater. Who wants to live dangerously?" Akron asked with a sly grin as he looked to Amelia, while secretly hoping she volunteered.
Amelia chuckled and raised her hand "I volunteer as tribute. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:16 pm

Alastor looked back to Noa lovingly as she settled upon his back. Once she was ready he launched them in the air and started their journey home. He was vigilant all while he flew.  Any commercial airlines he saw, he'd swiftly seek cloud cover. But mostly it was smooth flying.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:21 pm

Cafe  )
Akron slipped his jacket on and finished off the rest of his martini and chewed the olive with relish while he waited for the girls to decide. He definitely wasn't the poster child for not drinking and driving.  But hey, they'd all had some.
(I could have sworn I replied to this)
Amelia nodded as she stood up "I wouldn't mind carpooling."

Katherine smiled "Same here."
(It happens to me all the time. I just didn't want you thinking I was hounding you. )
"Great! Mine's a two seater. Who wants to live dangerously?" Akron asked with a sly grin as he looked to Amelia, while secretly hoping she volunteered.
Amelia chuckled and raised her hand "I volunteer as tribute. "
" Looky there, I admire your sense of adventure. Besides,  I do owe you a ride after all." Akron stated as he went to the front door to open it for her.  He sent a grin to Rob and said in challenge, "Race you there,  bro. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:44 pm

Rob chuckled and looked to Kathrine before heading for his car. "Alright then, onwards." He joked cheerfully.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Alastor looked back to Noa lovingly as she settled upon his back. Once she was ready he launched them in the air and started their journey home. He was vigilant all while he flew.  Any commercial airlines he saw, he'd swiftly seek cloud cover. But mostly it was smooth flying.
Noa was glad tehy were able to fly, seemingly without being spotted as they headed home. She was even happier to see the city when they came near enough to be able to head for the forest using it as a landmark. "Almost home"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Noa was glad tehy were able to fly, seemingly without being spotted as they headed home. She was even happier to see the city when they came near enough to be able to head for the forest using it as a landmark. "Almost home"
"Yes we are. I'm relived to be back on familiar territory.  He noticed the charred area where the fire had devoured the forest.  It was ugly but he knew it meant renewal. He landed in a cleared area and walked to the cabin in his dragon form before settling on his stomach again.  He was tired and looking forward to a hot shower and some good snuggly sleep with his beloved mate.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:57 am

Aidan wrote down the directions and then looked back in his truck to see if he had what he needed tool wise to deal with the type of forge she was working with. "Alright, I've got the address and I will head right over, should be able to find it easy enough. Just hang tight and I should be there in about 20 minutes." He said in a friendly manner as he put his truck in gear and headed on over.
"Oh, thank goodness. I be looking for you." Aisling said thankfully then ended the call. She looked down at her work clothes and made a decision to change into something less chard leather and with preferably no holes. He rushed into the house to change into something more feminine.

Aidan followed to directions and made decent time being that there was little traffic at this hour. He ended up getting there a bit early, so he gathered the tools he would need in his bag and draped his coveralls over his bag and arm and headed up to the door of the house. When no answer came after a few knocks he turned and headed around the side of the house to the shop and work area that was set up. He set his things down and admired some of the more recently completed works near the open doors.
Coming out from the back room buttoning her outer shirt, Aisling paused as she saw a strange truck in her drive.  "Oh, he's here already." She uttered as she hurried outside to find him. After a quick search,  she found him at her work shed. "Hey! Sorry about that. You weren't waiting long, I hope." she stated as she came over.

(Sorry for the wait I was down for the count for most of the afternoon. lol but I be back now. )

Aidan turned to Aisling as she spoke to him, giving her a warm smile. "No I wasn't waiting long, made better time then I thought I would. Your work is good, not many women working with metal these days, let alone an old school forge." He said as he held out his hand in greeting. "I am Aidan by the way." He had to admit it was nice to see a woman in the field, she was not what he was expecting that was for sure.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:59 am

Cali was a bit bummed to have to shift back so soon but she knew she would have other chances to do this. So she followed Kimi to the surface, she shifted back with not too much trouble just before surfacing. She swam to the boat and pulled herself on board in her clunky diving gear. Once on board she stripped off the gear and folded down her wet suit half way before turning to Kimi with a grin. "That was amazing! Lets go see this island, if it gives me the chance to do this more often heck I will pitch in on how ever much you need!" She said enthusiastically.
Kimi chuckled and set the boat to head to the island after Cali was safely on board.  "Well, i have to finish the paperwork to finish buying it first, then we can work on homes and such after." She said
Cali smiled at her, grateful that she had met her on the beach earlier today. "Cool, I can't wait to see this place. I don't know what I would have done had I not met you. I guess just wander around wondering what is missing in my life." She mused watching the waves as the boat moved through the water.
Kimi chuckled softly "You would have found the dragon eventually I think. I didn't have anyone call mine out, but then I've heard others talking about touch calling their dragon before they left the area."
Cali turned and look at Kimi as she drove the ship. "How many of us do you think there are?" She asked curiously, "Have you met many?"
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:11 am

"Oh, thank goodness. I be looking for you." Aisling said thankfully then ended the call. She looked down at her work clothes and made a decision to change into something less chard leather and with preferably no holes. He rushed into the house to change into something more feminine.

Aidan followed to directions and made decent time being that there was little traffic at this hour. He ended up getting there a bit early, so he gathered the tools he would need in his bag and draped his coveralls over his bag and arm and headed up to the door of the house. When no answer came after a few knocks he turned and headed around the side of the house to the shop and work area that was set up. He set his things down and admired some of the more recently completed works near the open doors.
Coming out from the back room buttoning her outer shirt, Aisling paused as she saw a strange truck in her drive.  "Oh, he's here already." She uttered as she hurried outside to find him. After a quick search,  she found him at her work shed. "Hey! Sorry about that. You weren't waiting long, I hope." she stated as she came over.

(Sorry for the wait I was down for the count for most of the afternoon. lol but I be back now. )

Aidan turned to Aisling as she spoke to him, giving her a warm smile. "No I wasn't waiting long, made better time then I thought I would. Your work is good, not many women working with metal these days, let alone an old school forge." He said as he held out his hand in greeting. "I am Aidan by the way." He had to admit it was nice to see a woman in the field, she was not what he was expecting that was for sure.
(Yay, thanks for my insomnia.  bounce  )

Aisling smiled, touched by Aidan's praise.  She tucked some hair behind her ear as she reached out to shake his hand. "Pleased to meet you officially. I'm glad you like my work. I've been drawn to this field. Well, my adopted dad showed me the basics and I took off from there. That's why I still use the old beast. Now that he's gone, when I'm  in there working,  it's like he's still with me. I hope you can fix it. The last repair guy I had out here wasn't very optimistic about how much longer it had left. " She said with a fondness for the memories it brought to mind.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:43 am

Aisling smiled, touched by Aidan's praise.  She tucked some hair behind her ear as she reached out to shake his hand. "Pleased to meet you officially. I'm glad you like my work. I've been drawn to this field. Well, my adopted dad showed me the basics and I took off from there. That's why I still use the old beast. Now that he's gone, when I'm  in there working,  it's like he's still with me. I hope you can fix it. The last repair guy I had out here wasn't very optimistic about how much longer it had left. " She said with a fondness for the memories it brought to mind.

Aidan returned her smile as he shook her hand. As he listened to her talk about her father he felt a pang in his chest, he hoped he could help her out. He understood how you could keep a person alive through their memories around an object. "Those are the best reasons to be in a trade craft. Not to mention a lot of these old techniques they die off or are forgotten, its a shame. Nice to see it kept alive." he said with a nod as he headed for his bag and coveralls, picking them up from the ground he headed in towards her forge. "Well lets take a look and see what we can do. Many of these old things are a lot sturdier and tougher then the newer ones, but parts can be hard to find when things do start to go."
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:52 am

Aidan returned her smile as he shook her hand. As he listened to her talk about her father he felt a pang in his chest, he hoped he could help her out. He understood how you could keep a person alive through their memories around an object. "Those are the best reasons to be in a trade craft. Not to mention a lot of these old techniques they die off or are forgotten, its a shame. Nice to see it kept alive." he said with a nod as he headed for his bag and coveralls, picking them up from the ground he headed in towards her forge. "Well lets take a look and see what we can do. Many of these old things are a lot sturdier and tougher then the newer ones, but parts can be hard to find when things do start to go."
"Yep, that was along the lines of what the last guy said." She said as she followed along.  Wow, he was one sexy man in that beard.  Something made her want to run her fingers through it. Down girl! You can't pet the repair man. It's frowned upon in polite society. She scolded herself.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:01 am

"Yep, that was along the lines of what the last guy said." She said as she followed along.  Wow, he was one sexy man in that beard.  Something made her want to run her fingers through it. Down girl! You can't pet the repair man. It's frowned upon in polite society. She scolded herself.

(Ah yes you have succumbed to The Beard, totally normal, do not resist. )

Aidan walked up to the forge a did a quick walk around. "When did it start acting up, or quit working?" He asked her as he stopped to pull on his coveralls before taking a closer look. He noticed her looking at him while he worked and he couldn't help but smile, maybe he should ask her number in a more personal matter after this.
Nariah01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:14 am

(Ah yes you have succumbed to The Beard, totally normal, do not resist. )

Aidan walked up to the forge a did a quick walk around. "When did it start acting up, or quit working?" He asked her as he stopped to pull on his coveralls before taking a closer look. He noticed her looking at him while he worked and he couldn't help but smile, maybe he should ask her number in a more personal matter after this.
angel  Now I must resist the draw of The Beard. Just to be contrary.  giggle  )

Aisling pulled her eyes away and thought seriously about his question.  "About two or three days ago.  It didn't heat up as fast as it usually did, but once it got up to temperature, it was fine. Well, until today. I came out here to start it up and nothing. " She told him as she watched him pull up his overalls. That's not helping either,  look away. She thought sternly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:00 am

"Yes we are. I'm relived to be back on familiar territory.  He noticed the charred area where the fire had devoured the forest.  It was ugly but he knew it meant renewal. He landed in a cleared area and walked to the cabin in his dragon form before settling on his stomach again.  He was tired and looking forward to a hot shower and some good snuggly sleep with his beloved mate.
Noa saw the charred area but knew they couldn't do much here, it was too visible. She looked tot he cabin when they landed and she could get down again. It was good to be back, but strangely it didn't feel as much like 'home' as the island had.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:05 am

Cali turned and look at Kimi as she drove the ship. "How many of us do you think there are?" She asked curiously, "Have you met many?"
Kimi glanced to her then ahead again as they came to a stop near the island. There wasn't a dock yet, but there was a bay that was safe to stop the boat in. She set the anchor before looking to Cali again "I do not know how many there are now, or how many are like you, living without knowing that other side of ourselves. I suspect there are more than we think. I have not met any, I was too scared to reach out to those few I heard."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:13 am

Winter sobbed in his arms loudly and intense sadness surrounded her.
Spencer didn't know what to do with a crying female, so he simply held her and kept rubbing her back.

Winter would eventually stop crying, but it would take a while.

(Poor thing)
Spencer rubbed her back even after she stopped crying "Do you feel better?" He asked gently

Winter sniffled and nodded.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:32 am

Winter sobbed in his arms loudly and intense sadness surrounded her.
Spencer didn't know what to do with a crying female, so he simply held her and kept rubbing her back.

(Poor thing)
Spencer rubbed her back even after she stopped crying "Do you feel better?" He asked gently

"Good" Spencer said and hugged her again "I'm glad you feel better."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:01 am

Orlando had swam across the ocean and landed onto a lonely island all while in his dragon form however he did shift once upon land. He looked around and smiled. He climbed a tree and got a banana and started eating it.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:14 am

(Poor thing)

Winter hugged him back.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:52 am

(Poor thing)

Winter hugged him back.
Spencer held her gently until she was ready to let go again

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:27 pm

Noa saw the charred area but knew they couldn't do much here, it was too visible. She looked to the cabin when they landed and she could get down again. It was good to be back, but strangely it didn't feel as much like 'home' as the island had.
Alastor nuzzled Noa as she got down and untied their belongings from his back. "My home is  Wherever you are." He replied mentally to her with understanding.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:36 pm

(To save Xavier from dying. Byron can't save them both. He saving Emily. Plus I thought it'd give you time to play him again. Shrug  )

Xavier sought out his son's small dragonkin form with his human hand. "Don't cry, my son. Death is natural.  It is part of living. " He said weakly.  He was unaware that they were being witnessed.  
~~~
Byron arrive back at the house and went to work on Emily.  He dug out the bullet and sutured wound shut. He'd found that Emily had the same blood type as him and rigged an IV from his arm to her's for a blood transfusion.  He checked her vitals even ten minutes hoping to see any improvement.  "Come on, girl. You can pull through this." Whispered urgently.
Jamal suddenly realized what was going on and ran over to tend to Xavier. He quickly started stitching the wound off after finding no bullet and prayed for a miracle. "Hang in there man." he told Xavier.

Tobyn cried more and seemed to be giving up which his mother was feeling.

Emily was not getting any better for right now. Her vitals and heartbeat were very bad and even with the IV blood, she didn't seem to be recovering but thankfully she wasn't declining either. "B-b-Byron?" she whispered after about half an hour.
Xavier remained unconscious as he shivered upon the ground. The cooling night air wasn't helping either. Was it really get colder or was he getting a fever?  He thought weakly to Jamal, "The volcano.  I need the volcano.  Fly over and drop me in it." 
~~~
"I'm here?" He said from his chair beside the bed.
Jamal gulped nervously and shifted into his dragon form and picked him up gently.
 "Hold on, okay?" Jamal said to him as he began flapping his wings and then taking flight.

Emily opened her eyes faintly. "Where is Xavier?" she asked and then grunted and held onto her stomach. "Where's Tobyn?!" she asked with now wide eyes.
Xavier did as best as he could with his human hands. He looked to Tobyn and said weak,  "Come with me Tobyn.  I need you my son. The lava will help me live." He didn't know how he knew that, he just did. 
~~~
Byron gasped her hand and said, "I had to leave him behind to save you. He...." Byron paused at he next question and looked around.  He'd been so focused on working on Emily,  he hadn't missed Tobyn.  He search for him with his mind and did find him in the house.  "He with his father.  I'm going to clip that boy's wings. " He said with a bit of relief.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum