Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Navar connected with Kimi and become a quiet observer in her mind as she worked her magic with the dolphins.  It was really a beautiful thing to witness really.  
~~~
Alastor pivoted on his heels with his hands still on his hips and a wide grin on his face. " Darlin, this ain't Mayberry and  I do have a smartphone. " He said teasingly with a chuckle.
Kimi asked a few things of the fish, getting them to jump and play then letting them go after a school of fish to eat. She looked over to Navar after and grinned "They are fun." 
~~
Noa chuckled and shook her head "Alright then, did you have to take pictures of the past ones for your reports? Otherwise it would be difficult to prove it's the same tag or tagger."
Navar gave a serpentine grin and said, " You are fun. It was like watching a master at her craft.  They became an extension of your will. Truly fascinating. " He then look after the school of dolphins with wonder. "The things you are teaching me. I never dreamed were possible. " He whispered in her mind more to himself then to her.
~~~
Alastor chuckled and nodded,  "Yes, ma'am.  I have pictures of them all. They are in the file and no longer on my phone.  But I'll document these, then we can go. Then I'll get Henry up here to clean this up."  He said as he pulled out his phone to take pictures.  "Hey, you don't think it's Henry. You know,  he tags for the repeat business. " He joked.  Henry was in his mid fifties. So not likely.  But she wouldn't know that until he got there.
Kimi would have blushed had she been able to. "Thank you" She replied, though she didn't consider herself a master. There was just too much left out there to learn. 
~~~
"Then we can look at them and try to find an answer, and a pattern." Noa said with a grin.
Navar continued to swing at Kimi's side he was curious to try what she'd taught him and sent a surge of happiness her way to see if it registered.  
~~~
Alastor smiled as he finished taking the pictures.  "Sounds like work made fun. " He said with a grin. "Let's get your camper and head back then. " He said as he walked back over to Noa.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:16 pm

"be careful the poor thing looks terrified." Cali said as she stepped back in case it bolted.

Orlando stepped closer to it and then it bolted between his legs and Rex chased after it, barking and growling.

The cat ran towards the stairs but Avalanche blocked it off. The cat then bolted out the whole in the screen door and the cat was free.
Cali gave a nervous chuckle as she looked over to orlando. "Well that was bracing." She said as she hugged Moose to her a little tighter.

Orlando made sure the cat was gone before going to fix the hole in the screen door and then watched what Rex and Avalanche is doing.

The two dogs were relaxed now.
Cali put Moose down now that things had calmed down some. "Do you want to watch him while I make breakfast or other way around?" She asked him with a smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:17 pm

Emily blinked her eyes. "Linda is very understandable, I'm sure she could pull through. I'm more worried about her mental health and why she decided to overdose that one day. Ever since dad died, she's been acting strange." she told Bryon as she pet Tobyn to comfort him.
Byron grew silent as he took in that little detail.  He wondered how long they'd been married. Since his amnesia, he hadn't really thought about his wife. He looked to Xavier and asked,  " How's Lily doing? I hope well." As Xavier looked down sadly,  he had his answer.  "When?" He asked emotional. 

" A few years after you supposedly died in that fire." Xavier said quietly.  "I'm sorry dad. I didn't bring it up, because..... well, you know."

Emily shook her head and left the room, very upset. Her dad had died young while she was still young, it was unfair. She growled angrily and headed outside in her pajamas. But it was okay, they lived about a mile from the nearest house.

Tobyn watched his mother leave the room and growled a little at his dad and grandpa for making Emily upset.
Xavier and Byron looked to Emily's sudden departure and looked to eachother confusion upon their faces.  The frowned at Tobyn and Xavier stood to follow after Emily to find out what was wrong.  

Byron pulled a small bit of sausage off for Tobyn as a peace offering.  "How is that my fault?" He said in his defense to the infant.

Emily was outside crying softly and silently. She wiped her eyes and then made it towards the shed and opened it with a key. She went inside the shed and sighed, staring at an old, worn down leather baseball glove that her father had. She used to play catch with him all the time when she was younger. She cradled it against her chest and hugged it.

Tobyn ate the piece of sausage. "You reminded mommy of my other grandpa" he said mentally.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:18 pm

Aidan grinned as he picked up some of the noodles in his chop sticks and looked at her. "Now how does this go again?" He asked her with a sheepish grin because he honestly wasn't sure how they would for sure end up with the same noodle.
Aisling watched and when he had some noodles, she said, " you choose a noodle and hope that we meet in the middle. " She then selected with her lips one of the three ends hanging down.
Aidan smiled as he watched her lovely lips close around one of the noodles. "Here is to hoping we meet in the middle then." He said as he chose a noodle and began slowly working his way through it, his eyes glued to hers.
Aisling fought laughter as she worked her own way with her noodle.  She held his gaze and love that he'd endure this wacky thing for her. He was definitely one of a kind.
Aidan chuckled as they finished their noodles and ended up with totally separate noodles. "Hmm shall we go again? This time I will stack the deck by only grabbing one noodle." He said with a smile as he used the chopsticks to pick out one long noodle.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:25 pm

Aisling watched and when he had some noodles, she said, " you choose a noodle and hope that we meet in the middle. " She then selected with her lips one of the three ends hanging down.
Aidan smiled as he watched her lovely lips close around one of the noodles. "Here is to hoping we meet in the middle then." He said as he chose a noodle and began slowly working his way through it, his eyes glued to hers.
Aisling fought laughter as she worked her own way with her noodle.  She held his gaze and love that he'd endure this wacky thing for her. He was definitely one of a kind.
Aidan chuckled as they finished their noodles and ended up with totally separate noodles. "Hmm shall we go again? This time I will stack the deck by only grabbing one noodle." He said with a smile as he used the chopsticks to pick out one long noodle.
Aisling wiped the sauce from her chin and said,  "I absolutely adore you, you know.  Just as I'm totally fine with you stacking the deck. "

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:28 pm

Aisling wiped the sauce from her chin and said,  "I absolutely adore you, you know.  Just as I'm totally fine with you stacking the deck. "
Aidan gave her a warm, loving smile. "And that is why I am marrying you, because your just that amazing. Totally ok with me making it easier to kiss you." He said with a chuckle as he used his tongue to reach out and snatch one end of the noodle he had picked. He held the other end out to her with the chopsticks, he grin on his face.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:28 pm

Orlando stepped closer to it and then it bolted between his legs and Rex chased after it, barking and growling.

The cat ran towards the stairs but Avalanche blocked it off. The cat then bolted out the whole in the screen door and the cat was free.
Cali gave a nervous chuckle as she looked over to orlando. "Well that was bracing." She said as she hugged Moose to her a little tighter.

Orlando made sure the cat was gone before going to fix the hole in the screen door and then watched what Rex and Avalanche is doing.

Cali put Moose down now that things had calmed down some. "Do you want to watch him while I make breakfast or other way around?" She asked him with a smile.

Orlando chuckled. "I'll watch him for you, Pumpkin." he said.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:30 pm

Byron grew silent as he took in that little detail.  He wondered how long they'd been married. Since his amnesia, he hadn't really thought about his wife. He looked to Xavier and asked,  " How's Lily doing? I hope well." As Xavier looked down sadly,  he had his answer.  "When?" He asked emotional. 

" A few years after you supposedly died in that fire." Xavier said quietly.  "I'm sorry dad. I didn't bring it up, because..... well, you know."

Emily shook her head and left the room, very upset. Her dad had died young while she was still young, it was unfair. She growled angrily and headed outside in her pajamas. But it was okay, they lived about a mile from the nearest house.

Tobyn watched his mother leave the room and growled a little at his dad and grandpa for making Emily upset.
Xavier and Byron looked to Emily's sudden departure and looked to eachother confusion upon their faces.  The frowned at Tobyn and Xavier stood to follow after Emily to find out what was wrong.  

Byron pulled a small bit of sausage off for Tobyn as a peace offering.  "How is that my fault?" He said in his defense to the infant.

Emily was outside crying softly and silently. She wiped her eyes and then made it towards the shed and opened it with a key. She went inside the shed and sighed, staring at an old, worn down leather baseball glove that her father had. She used to play catch with him all the time when she was younger. She cradled it against her chest and hugged it.

Tobyn ate the piece of sausage. "You reminded mommy of my other grandpa" he said mentally.
Xavier glanced around as he stepped outside barefoot. He did see Emily,  so he sought her with his mind. He felt her anguish and headed for the shed.  "Knock,  knock.  Can I come in?" He asked quietly. 

Byron frowned and didn't understand why that was his fault.  He looked to the girls embarrassed and stood to leave. He was still shocked by the news of Lilly. Amnesia has benefit, you couldn't miss what you didn't know you had.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:33 pm

Leilah hissed painfully but allowed him to do it and wondered if she should visit a hospital instead. "Maybe it would be better if I visited the hospital." she suggested calmly.
Logan looked up at her as he put the ice pack back on once he was done. "If you would feel better about that I can drive you. I don't mind driving you if that is what you want to do." He told her honestly.

Leilah nodded her head. "I'd rather go to the hospital, I'd rather be on a cast then an ice pack." she told Logan.
Logan nodded in understanding. "I don't think its broke, cast seems a little over kill but best get a professional opinion." He said as got up to bring the truck as close to the office as possible to make it easier for her to get to it.

Leilah glared a little at him as he told her she didn't need a cast. "If I broken some tendons in my foot then yes, I'll need a cast." she told Logan.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:36 pm

Xavier glanced around as he stepped outside barefoot. He did see Emily,  so he sought her with his mind. He felt her anguish and headed for the shed.  "Knock,  knock.  Can I come in?" He asked quietly. 

Byron frowned and didn't understand why that was his fault.  He looked to the girls embarrassed and stood to leave. He was still shocked by the news of Lilly. Amnesia has benefit, you couldn't miss what you didn't know you had.

Emily flinched and glanced at him. "Yes." she said, wiping the tears from her face. She clutched the old worn leather baseball glove in her arms as if she was cradling a newborn baby. She turned to face her mate, tears in her eyes.
___
Tobyn blinked. "Where are you going?" he asked his grandpa mentally.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:36 pm

Aidan gave her a warm, loving smile. "And that is why I am marrying you, because your just that amazing. Totally ok with me making it easier to kiss you." He said with a chuckle as he used his tongue to reach out and snatch one end of the noodle he had picked. He held the other end out to her with the chopsticks, he grin on his face.
Aisling grinned broadly at his statement and then slurped up the noodle to start her journey to Aidan's lips. She giggled softly as their lips worked.  They must have made quite a picture at that moment.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:51 pm

Emily flinched and glanced at him. "Yes." she said, wiping the tears from her face. She clutched the old worn leather baseball glove in her arms as if she was cradling a newborn baby. She turned to face her mate, tears in her eyes.
___
"Hey now. What's with these waterworks.  You can't be crying on the day your mamma is coming home. It's a happy day my lovely. " Xavier said gently to Emily as he cupped her face to kiss away her tears. 

Byron didn't stop, he simply said over his sholder,  "Somewhere private.  Moona and Lenny will watch after you for a time."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:56 pm

Aisling grinned broadly at his statement and then slurped up the noodle to start her journey to Aidan's lips. She giggled softly as their lips worked.  They must have made quite a picture at that moment.
Aidan worked his way up the noodle until the end, a grin slowly spread across his face as their lips met. He brushed his lips softly across hers, his tongue darting out to clean the sauce from her lips.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:58 pm

Cali smiled and gave him a kiss as she walked into the kitchen to see what he had. After looking around she called out to him to see what he wanted. "Pancakes with eggs, and sausage or sausage and pepper frittata with a side of toast. Or I can do french toast too instead of something else." She offered.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:04 pm

Logan looked up at her as he put the ice pack back on once he was done. "If you would feel better about that I can drive you. I don't mind driving you if that is what you want to do." He told her honestly.

Leilah nodded her head. "I'd rather go to the hospital, I'd rather be on a cast then an ice pack." she told Logan.
Logan nodded in understanding. "I don't think its broke, cast seems a little over kill but best get a professional opinion." He said as got up to bring the truck as close to the office as possible to make it easier for her to get to it.

Leilah glared a little at him as he told her she didn't need a cast. "If I broken some tendons in my foot then yes, I'll need a cast." she told Logan.
Logan held his hands up when she said that. "Hey I was just saying it didn't seem broken to me, but like I said I could be wrong. Here let me carry you to the truck so you don't put more weight on it." He told her .
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:07 pm

Aidan worked his way up the noodle until the end, a grin slowly spread across his face as their lips met. He brushed his lips softly across hers, his tongue darting out to clean the sauce from her lips.
"Hummm, this is sooo much better then the cartoon version. " Aisling said with relish as she returned his attentive kiss eagerly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:31 pm

"Hummm, this is sooo much better then the cartoon version. " Aisling said with relish as she returned his attentive kiss eagerly.
Aidan was too distracted by her tantalizing taste and smell, caught up in her lips to really hear what she said. He coaxed her mouth open with his tongue so he could taste her better. If their hadn't been food on the table he probably would have pulled her into his lap. He finally broke the kiss he gave her a slightly breathless chuckle and smile. "I better stop before I get carried away."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:33 pm

___
"Hey now. What's with these waterworks.  You can't be crying on the day your mamma is coming home. It's a happy day my lovely. " Xavier said gently to Emily as he cupped her face to kiss away her tears. 

Byron didn't stop, he simply said over his sholder,  "Somewhere private.  Moona and Lenny will watch after you for a time."

"I miss my father." she told him and hugged him and cried softly. She sobbed for all but 3 minutes but it felt like an hour.

Tobyn lowered his gaze, feeling unwanted now.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:03 pm

Cali smiled and gave him a kiss as she walked into the kitchen to see what he had. After looking around she called out to him to see what he wanted. "Pancakes with eggs, and sausage or sausage and pepper frittata with a side of toast. Or I can do french toast too instead of something else." She offered.

"Can I have French toast, scrambled eggs, and sausage?" Orlando asked her as he watched over Moose. (You act out Moose)

Rex looked at Moose's new collar and barked loudly in confusion.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:04 pm

Logan held his hands up when she said that. "Hey I was just saying it didn't seem broken to me, but like I said I could be wrong. Here let me carry you to the truck so you don't put more weight on it." He told her .

Leilah grabbed his arm and let him pull her up so she was standing, but it took a few attempts.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:44 am

Winter smiled and hugged him and then followed him to his car.
Spencer went to get the doors for her before he would drive them up to the cliff where she had parked before.

Winter looked around.

(Is this her job?)
(Yes, it's also her car (or where she parked when they met), with his motorcycle in the back, lol)
Spencer got out and looked around for the rest of her skydiving crew.

Winter got out and ran over to her skydiving buddies. "So Rebecca called out again?!" she exclaimed to them. "I wonder why she's been so sick lately." she wondered.
Spencer watched her then locked the car and went to find a place to watch from

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:48 am

She picked her tea up again smiling pleasantly over the rim of her mug at him. "So you really want to move in? " she asked him just to double check that he wasn't having second thoughts.
Leon smiled and nodded "Yeah, I would really like that." He said happily.
Annika nodded with a smile then. "Alright only rule. just generally don't be a slob. I am not a neat freak but I do attempt to pick up after myself and would appreciate it if you did the same. Other then that I am pretty flexible." She said with a good natured smile..
Leon nodded and chuckled "That is understandable and I will do my best to clean up after myself." He said agreeably
"Good then we will get along great. There is no rent, if you feel like you wish to pitch in you can just help stock the fridge and help cook from time to time. Sound fair?" Annika asked with a smile.
"Sounds more than fair" Leon said, surprised a little, though his thought were already going to what he could cook

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:58 am

Winter looked around.

(Is this her job?)
(Yes, it's also her car (or where she parked when they met), with his motorcycle in the back, lol)

Winter got out and ran over to her skydiving buddies. "So Rebecca called out again?!" she exclaimed to them. "I wonder why she's been so sick lately." she wondered.

Winter waved to Spencer and then disappeared to go do the jump with the other skyjumpers.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:34 am

Navar connected with Kimi and become a quiet observer in her mind as she worked her magic with the dolphins.  It was really a beautiful thing to witness really.  
~~~
Alastor pivoted on his heels with his hands still on his hips and a wide grin on his face. " Darlin, this ain't Mayberry and  I do have a smartphone. " He said teasingly with a chuckle.
Kimi asked a few things of the fish, getting them to jump and play then letting them go after a school of fish to eat. She looked over to Navar after and grinned "They are fun." 
~~
Noa chuckled and shook her head "Alright then, did you have to take pictures of the past ones for your reports? Otherwise it would be difficult to prove it's the same tag or tagger."
Navar gave a serpentine grin and said, " You are fun. It was like watching a master at her craft.  They became an extension of your will. Truly fascinating. " He then look after the school of dolphins with wonder. "The things you are teaching me. I never dreamed were possible. " He whispered in her mind more to himself then to her.
~~~
Alastor chuckled and nodded,  "Yes, ma'am.  I have pictures of them all. They are in the file and no longer on my phone.  But I'll document these, then we can go. Then I'll get Henry up here to clean this up."  He said as he pulled out his phone to take pictures.  "Hey, you don't think it's Henry. You know,  he tags for the repeat business. " He joked.  Henry was in his mid fifties. So not likely.  But she wouldn't know that until he got there.
Kimi would have blushed had she been able to. "Thank you" She replied, though she didn't consider herself a master. There was just too much left out there to learn. 
~~~
"Then we can look at them and try to find an answer, and a pattern." Noa said with a grin.
Navar continued to swing at Kimi's side he was curious to try what she'd taught him and sent a surge of happiness her way to see if it registered.  
~~~
Alastor smiled as he finished taking the pictures.  "Sounds like work made fun. " He said with a grin. "Let's get your camper and head back then. " He said as he walked back over to Noa.
Kimi laughed through their contact then rolled in the water as she swam, folding her wings close then straightening again and grinning at him.
~~~
Noa chuckled and waited for him so they could get back in the truck and head for her camper.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:00 am

Winter looked around.

(Is this her job?)

Winter waved to Spencer and then disappeared to go do the jump with the other skyjumpers.
Spencer found a place to watch from, without being too close to any fans that also came to watch.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:43 am

Spencer found a place to watch from, without being too close to any fans that also came to watch.

Winter sighed deeply and wished she didn't have to come in today but eventually her and her other team mates jumped and jointed hands to create a circle of falling bodies in the sky.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: