Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons


Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43887
Likes : 24
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down


Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Silver176 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Hey, I'm on a tablet, not my comp, and babysitting,  so I loose stuff. :p )
Robert had pulled up beside Akron's car and parked, getting out too.
As Rob got out, Akron said teasingly, " You're getting slow in your old age, man."  He looked to Amelia and smiled,  "The lady choose me to wake her dragon.  Any pointers?" He asked curiously.
"All it takes is a touch and the will to change, so far as I know" Rob said with a shrug. It was still new to him too.
Akron nodded as he turned to Amelia. He pushed his sleeves up and rubbed his hands  together as if warming them up.  "Ok, let's see if I have that magic touch. " He said as he waited for Amelia to bare her birthmark to him.
Amelia laughed as she lifted the hem of her shirt enough to show her birthmark below her navel. She was a little nervous but curious to see if it would actually work.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 14587
Join date : 2015-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Orlando's eyes widened a bit at the kiss Cali delivered him on the lips. When she pulled away he blushed so deeply his face went completely red. He gulped nervously at her words and leaned in slowly and kissed her on the lips back.

Cali grinned as she flushed a little, her cheeks turning red. "Well there you go." She said quietly as she looked back out at the sea, well they got the first awkward one out of the way at least.

Orlando smiled and kissed her deeper.
Cali had not been expecting or prepared for that. Her eyes widened but after a moment she returned the kiss eagerly.

Orlando pulled away slowly and blushed a little. "So, how does the fair that's going on soon at the beach sound? I hear there's going to be cotton candy, rides, and of course fireworks." he asked her. He knew these things of course because he always got a discount on tickets to it every year thanks to his job.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 10355
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Cali grinned as she flushed a little, her cheeks turning red. "Well there you go." She said quietly as she looked back out at the sea, well they got the first awkward one out of the way at least.

Orlando smiled and kissed her deeper.
Cali had not been expecting or prepared for that. Her eyes widened but after a moment she returned the kiss eagerly.

Orlando pulled away slowly and blushed a little. "So, how does the fair that's going on soon at the beach sound? I hear there's going to be cotton candy, rides, and of course fireworks." he asked her. He knew these things of course because he always got a discount on tickets to it every year thanks to his job.

Cali smiled at him, "I've heard about it but never been. Sounds like it could be fun. Why are you asking me to go with you?" She asked with a grin.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 528
Likes : 11
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aisling thought, "touche." Before she also fell into a reserved silence as well.  She simply looked at the scenery as he drove and worried about the next leg of their strange journey of becoming dragons.

Aidan pulled the truck into a parking spot and looked over at her. "alright, you want to help or wait in the truck?" He questioned her with a smile, he wasn't sure if she needed some time to process or not.
"I'll tag along with you if it's not too clingy,  if it is then too bad,  I'm still coming. " She teased him playfully as she moved to get out.

Aidan got out and shut and locked the truck doors. "I don't mind the company, not clingy at all." He grinned as he head for the store he slung his arm around her waist and pulled her up against him as they walked. Giving her a playful grin as he traced little circles on her hip through her shirt.
Aisling smiled as she focused upon the circles. "Not that I'm complaining,  but what does that mean exactly? You know, that circular pattern you keep drawing on me.   It does something to me deep inside....something I can't explain. " She said with a soft shudder.  Oh that was definitely nice .

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 5002
Likes : 20
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
When he finished he said childishly,  "I know,  but now you have my cooties." He tossed the brush aside and grabbed his walkie-talkie from the charger and got his keys. "Let's mount up sidekick. " he said in a cowboy like voice.
~~~
"That's not the point. It's not about spying,  but about making of outlandish things. Here, I'll show you. " Navar said as he watched Cali and Orlando a moment.  Then in a feminine and overly masculine voices as he mimicked hilarious words to their lip movements.
Keri laughed and got up, brushing against his side "I already had them from earlier." She pointed out before heading for the door to go with him.
~~~
Kimi looked back to the other pair as he spoke then giggled at the ridiculous voice and commentary. "I've never done anything like that before" She said, looking to him again then going back to their castle. It was funny, but she couldn't think of what to say and besides, they had stopped talking over there.
Alastor threw his head back and laughed at that. "Good one and yet so true, if I had said cooties.  "  He said as he headed for the pack truck.  He unlocked and opened the door for her before walking to the driver's side.  "Food, the campgrounds.  Sounds like a good plan. I'm mighty hungry for something other then gator. " He said as he got in. 
~~~
Navar shrugged and admitted,  "What can I say. I'm a strange kind of guy. I'm an acquired taste, as my mum always said. " He then go up to go to the far side to continue the moat and even out the bottom layer.  " So what are you do in your spare time...... other than surf? He asked to fill the silence.
Noa smiled at her love as she went to get in the passenger side and buckled for the trip. "So am I, though it was good."
~~~
"I do whatever I feel like on a given day, even if all I want to do is relax and be a bum." Kimi said with a chuckle, "Most of the time I surf when I am not doing something to help the ocean"
(I swear I answered this. It seems no matter how careful I am, I still drop posts.   Rolling Eyes  )
 "That it was. That goat was a delectable treat as well. But nothing take the place of eggs and bakey. " Alastor stated with a smile.  He frowned slightly as he felt a push on energy.  He looked to Noa and asked,  "I'd you feel that?" He asked as he headed down the drive to head out of the park. 
~~~
Navar nodded and agreed.  "Me to obviously.  I'm still trying to perfect my powers though.  Most are natural,  but mastering them is another matter. "

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 5002
Likes : 20
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
As Rob got out, Akron said teasingly, " You're getting slow in your old age, man."  He looked to Amelia and smiled,  "The lady choose me to wake her dragon.  Any pointers?" He asked curiously.
"All it takes is a touch and the will to change, so far as I know" Rob said with a shrug. It was still new to him too.
Akron nodded as he turned to Amelia. He pushed his sleeves up and rubbed his hands  together as if warming them up.  "Ok, let's see if I have that magic touch. " He said as he waited for Amelia to bare her birthmark to him.
Amelia laughed as she lifted the hem of her shirt enough to show her birthmark below her navel. She was a little nervous but curious to see if it would actually work.
Akronslowly reached out and brushed aginst her birthmark gently and backed away with curious excitement.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 5002
Likes : 20
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Aidan pulled the truck into a parking spot and looked over at her. "alright, you want to help or wait in the truck?" He questioned her with a smile, he wasn't sure if she needed some time to process or not.
"I'll tag along with you if it's not too clingy,  if it is then too bad,  I'm still coming. " She teased him playfully as she moved to get out.

Aidan got out and shut and locked the truck doors. "I don't mind the company, not clingy at all." He grinned as he head for the store he slung his arm around her waist and pulled her up against him as they walked. Giving her a playful grin as he traced little circles on her hip through her shirt.
Aisling smiled as she focused upon the circles. "Not that I'm complaining,  but what does that mean exactly? You know, that circular pattern you keep drawing on me.   It does something to me deep inside....something I can't explain. " She said with a soft shudder.  Oh that was definitely nice .

Aidan glanced down at her when she spoke, "Hmm? Oh I honestly don't know. I kind of spaced out there for a minute, kind of just let my fingers do what they wanted to do. Now you have me wondering if it does mean something, it feels right, almost like instinct." He said as he realized how it felt. It was strange, he hadn't really realized he had been doing more then just simple circles until she had pointed it out.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 528
Likes : 11
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Xavier frowned and wasn't ok  with leaving him behind with a virtual stranger. 

Byron looked to Lenny and Tobyn with indecision.

Tobyn saw the looks on their faces and realized it was probably best it he went along. He glided over and landed on Byron's back and help on tight.

"Guys, we're losing daylight, lets get moving please." Emily said, she sounded a little tired but she had to stay strong in this case.

Lenny came over and took position right behind Xavier and used her claws on the dead dragon's form and started flapping her wings.
Byron counted to three for them to lift simultaneously. The powerful wing beats scattered leaves and debris everywhere.  But soon enough they got a momentum started as the body started raising off the ground.

Emily flapped her wings in unison with Byron's and waiting for them to have enough momentum to lift the dragon's body with. She glanced ahead of her to see Lenny trying to fly so she could help them.
Soon enough they  had the dead dragon airborne and on their way. Fortunately not a moment too soon as they cleared the treetops and we're in open sky.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 5002
Likes : 20
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
When he finished he said childishly,  "I know,  but now you have my cooties." He tossed the brush aside and grabbed his walkie-talkie from the charger and got his keys. "Let's mount up sidekick. " he said in a cowboy like voice.
~~~
"That's not the point. It's not about spying,  but about making of outlandish things. Here, I'll show you. " Navar said as he watched Cali and Orlando a moment.  Then in a feminine and overly masculine voices as he mimicked hilarious words to their lip movements.
Keri laughed and got up, brushing against his side "I already had them from earlier." She pointed out before heading for the door to go with him.
~~~
Kimi looked back to the other pair as he spoke then giggled at the ridiculous voice and commentary. "I've never done anything like that before" She said, looking to him again then going back to their castle. It was funny, but she couldn't think of what to say and besides, they had stopped talking over there.
Alastor threw his head back and laughed at that. "Good one and yet so true, if I had said cooties.  "  He said as he headed for the pack truck.  He unlocked and opened the door for her before walking to the driver's side.  "Food, the campgrounds.  Sounds like a good plan. I'm mighty hungry for something other then gator. " He said as he got in. 
~~~
Navar shrugged and admitted,  "What can I say. I'm a strange kind of guy. I'm an acquired taste, as my mum always said. " He then go up to go to the far side to continue the moat and even out the bottom layer.  " So what are you do in your spare time...... other than surf? He asked to fill the silence.
Noa smiled at her love as she went to get in the passenger side and buckled for the trip. "So am I, though it was good."
~~~
"I do whatever I feel like on a given day, even if all I want to do is relax and be a bum." Kimi said with a chuckle, "Most of the time I surf when I am not doing something to help the ocean"
(I swear I answered this. It seems no matter how careful I am, I still drop posts.   Rolling Eyes  )
 "That it was. That goat was a delectable treat as well. But nothing take the place of eggs and bakey. " Alastor stated with a smile.  He frowned slightly as he felt a push on energy.  He looked to Noa and asked,  "I'd you feel that?" He asked as he headed down the drive to head out of the park. 
~~~
Navar nodded and agreed.  "Me to obviously.  I'm still trying to perfect my powers though.  Most are natural,  but mastering them is another matter. "
(Well, you do have a lot of posts to watch, lol)
Noa nodded, looking around now "Yeah, I did, almost like...do you think there's another dragon like us?"
~~~
Kimi grinned at that and nodded "Have you gone to the depths yet?" She asked cheerfully. "When you are down that deep, you can feel the ocean better."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43887
Likes : 24
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor threw his head back and laughed at that. "Good one and yet so true, if I had said cooties.  "  He said as he headed for the pack truck.  He unlocked and opened the door for her before walking to the driver's side.  "Food, the campgrounds.  Sounds like a good plan. I'm mighty hungry for something other then gator. " He said as he got in. 
~~~
Navar shrugged and admitted,  "What can I say. I'm a strange kind of guy. I'm an acquired taste, as my mum always said. " He then go up to go to the far side to continue the moat and even out the bottom layer.  " So what are you do in your spare time...... other than surf? He asked to fill the silence.
Noa smiled at her love as she went to get in the passenger side and buckled for the trip. "So am I, though it was good."
~~~
"I do whatever I feel like on a given day, even if all I want to do is relax and be a bum." Kimi said with a chuckle, "Most of the time I surf when I am not doing something to help the ocean"
(I swear I answered this. It seems no matter how careful I am, I still drop posts.   Rolling Eyes  )
 "That it was. That goat was a delectable treat as well. But nothing take the place of eggs and bakey. " Alastor stated with a smile.  He frowned slightly as he felt a push on energy.  He looked to Noa and asked,  "I'd you feel that?" He asked as he headed down the drive to head out of the park. 
~~~
Navar nodded and agreed.  "Me to obviously.  I'm still trying to perfect my powers though.  Most are natural,  but mastering them is another matter. "
(Well, you do have a lot of posts to watch, lol)
Noa nodded, looking around now "Yeah, I did, almost like...do you think there's another dragon like us?"
~~~
Kimi grinned at that and nodded "Have you gone to the depths yet?" She asked cheerfully. "When you are down that deep, you can feel the ocean better."
(You're always so nice to me. Thanks.  hugs )
Alastor thought and said, "there would have to be. The world is a large place and it's far to big for just us to heal. Besides Xavier stated that he could hear other dragonkin. It would make sense that other earth dragons came here with the cry of the forest with that fire. It woke me from a sound sleep. I realize now it was the forest that woke me up, not the fire. " He pulled onto the main highway that lead into town. 
~~~
"No, I haven't. " Navar said with intrigue.  "How deep are we talking,  exactly?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 5002
Likes : 20
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor threw his head back and laughed at that. "Good one and yet so true, if I had said cooties.  "  He said as he headed for the pack truck.  He unlocked and opened the door for her before walking to the driver's side.  "Food, the campgrounds.  Sounds like a good plan. I'm mighty hungry for something other then gator. " He said as he got in. 
~~~
Navar shrugged and admitted,  "What can I say. I'm a strange kind of guy. I'm an acquired taste, as my mum always said. " He then go up to go to the far side to continue the moat and even out the bottom layer.  " So what are you do in your spare time...... other than surf? He asked to fill the silence.
Noa smiled at her love as she went to get in the passenger side and buckled for the trip. "So am I, though it was good."
~~~
"I do whatever I feel like on a given day, even if all I want to do is relax and be a bum." Kimi said with a chuckle, "Most of the time I surf when I am not doing something to help the ocean"
(I swear I answered this. It seems no matter how careful I am, I still drop posts.   Rolling Eyes  )
 "That it was. That goat was a delectable treat as well. But nothing take the place of eggs and bakey. " Alastor stated with a smile.  He frowned slightly as he felt a push on energy.  He looked to Noa and asked,  "I'd you feel that?" He asked as he headed down the drive to head out of the park. 
~~~
Navar nodded and agreed.  "Me to obviously.  I'm still trying to perfect my powers though.  Most are natural,  but mastering them is another matter. "
(Well, you do have a lot of posts to watch, lol)
Noa nodded, looking around now "Yeah, I did, almost like...do you think there's another dragon like us?"
~~~
Kimi grinned at that and nodded "Have you gone to the depths yet?" She asked cheerfully. "When you are down that deep, you can feel the ocean better."
(You're always so nice to me. Thanks.  hugs )
Alastor thought and said, "there would have to be. The world is a large place and it's far to big for just us to heal. Besides Xavier stated that he could hear other dragonkin. It would make sense that other earth dragons came here with the cry of the forest with that fire. It woke me from a sound sleep. I realize now it was the forest that woke me up, not the fire. " He pulled onto the main highway that lead into town. 
~~~
"No, I haven't. " Navar said with intrigue.  "How deep are we talking,  exactly?"
"Should we try to contact them?" Noa asked softly. She both did and didn't want to. A part of her wasn't happy about this because it was their forest,though she tried not to let that spout of jealousy show at all.
~~~
"The deepest it gets here is only a mile, and that's in the trench." Kimi replied with a grin. "I went down and brought a ship back to make the reef near here."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43887
Likes : 24
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"I'll tag along with you if it's not too clingy,  if it is then too bad,  I'm still coming. " She teased him playfully as she moved to get out.

Aidan got out and shut and locked the truck doors. "I don't mind the company, not clingy at all." He grinned as he head for the store he slung his arm around her waist and pulled her up against him as they walked. Giving her a playful grin as he traced little circles on her hip through her shirt.
Aisling smiled as she focused upon the circles. "Not that I'm complaining,  but what does that mean exactly? You know, that circular pattern you keep drawing on me.   It does something to me deep inside....something I can't explain. " She said with a soft shudder.  Oh that was definitely nice .

Aidan glanced down at her when she spoke, "Hmm? Oh I honestly don't know. I kind of spaced out there for a minute, kind of just let my fingers do what they wanted to do. Now you have me wondering if it does mean something, it feels right, almost like instinct." He said as he realized how it felt. It was strange, he hadn't really realized he had been doing more then just simple circles until she had pointed it out.
"I second that. It does feel right. It soothes me deeply and seems to call to my instincts also. As if it's telling me to accept your touch.....to accept you. You did that in the kitchen...... before things really started heating up. What if you woke the real me up? Is that ridiculous?  " Aisling thought aloud with uncertainty as they walked towards the store.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 5002
Likes : 20
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Do you want to wait a while or just keep going? I didn't know if you wanted to have them meet Alastor and Noa or not)

Annika rested comfortably under his watchful gaze. She felt totally safe, something that she hadn't felt since she was a child.
(If they did, together they could heal the whole forest. Smile )
(That would be neat, I guess we can have them sleep for a bit and then maybe track them down or bump into them when they come to check the camp ground? Give Noa and Alastor time to eat and our two time to rest. )
(Sounds good Smile )
(I'll pick this back up to keep it from getting buried while we wait for them to meet Noa and Alastor. Smile  )

Annika stirred a little after some rest, she still felt a little drained but was not nearly as weak as when she had first laid down. She lifted her head and saw that Leon had indeed watched over her. She nudged him gently, "Thank you." She said simply.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 528
Likes : 11
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Aidan got out and shut and locked the truck doors. "I don't mind the company, not clingy at all." He grinned as he head for the store he slung his arm around her waist and pulled her up against him as they walked. Giving her a playful grin as he traced little circles on her hip through her shirt.
Aisling smiled as she focused upon the circles. "Not that I'm complaining,  but what does that mean exactly? You know, that circular pattern you keep drawing on me.   It does something to me deep inside....something I can't explain. " She said with a soft shudder.  Oh that was definitely nice .

Aidan glanced down at her when she spoke, "Hmm? Oh I honestly don't know. I kind of spaced out there for a minute, kind of just let my fingers do what they wanted to do. Now you have me wondering if it does mean something, it feels right, almost like instinct." He said as he realized how it felt. It was strange, he hadn't really realized he had been doing more then just simple circles until she had pointed it out.
"I second that. It does feel right. It soothes me deeply and seems to call to my instincts also. As if it's telling me to accept your touch.....to accept you. You did that in the kitchen...... before things really started heating up. What if you woke the real me up? Is that ridiculous?  " Aisling thought aloud with uncertainty as they walked towards the store.
Aidan shook his head and smiled down at her. "That doesn't sound any more ridiculous then two fire breathing dragons blowing up your kitchen. But it feels right, so I dunno what it is but I am just going to keep doing what feels right for me to do." He said with a shrug as he grabbed a shopping cart and pushed it into the produce section. "What sort of fruit do you like?" He asked curiously as he paused to pick up some Mangoes.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 528
Likes : 11
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aisling smiled as she focused upon the circles. "Not that I'm complaining,  but what does that mean exactly? You know, that circular pattern you keep drawing on me.   It does something to me deep inside....something I can't explain. " She said with a soft shudder.  Oh that was definitely nice .

Aidan glanced down at her when she spoke, "Hmm? Oh I honestly don't know. I kind of spaced out there for a minute, kind of just let my fingers do what they wanted to do. Now you have me wondering if it does mean something, it feels right, almost like instinct." He said as he realized how it felt. It was strange, he hadn't really realized he had been doing more then just simple circles until she had pointed it out.
"I second that. It does feel right. It soothes me deeply and seems to call to my instincts also. As if it's telling me to accept your touch.....to accept you. You did that in the kitchen...... before things really started heating up. What if you woke the real me up? Is that ridiculous?  " Aisling thought aloud with uncertainty as they walked towards the store.
Aidan shook his head and smiled down at her. "That doesn't sound any more ridiculous then two fire breathing dragons blowing up your kitchen. But it feels right, so I dunno what it is but I am just going to keep doing what feels right for me to do." He said with a shrug as he grabbed a shopping cart and pushed it into the produce section. "What sort of fruit do you like?" He asked curiously as he paused to pick up some Mangoes.
" Kiwi, gala apples, midnight grapes expecially and anything citrus. " Aisling said as she perused the produce section with him. Calling out her favorite fruits as she saw them. "What are your,  handsome?" She asked curiously.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 5002
Likes : 20
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Orlando smiled and kissed her deeper.
Cali had not been expecting or prepared for that. Her eyes widened but after a moment she returned the kiss eagerly.

Orlando pulled away slowly and blushed a little. "So, how does the fair that's going on soon at the beach sound? I hear there's going to be cotton candy, rides, and of course fireworks." he asked her. He knew these things of course because he always got a discount on tickets to it every year thanks to his job.

Cali smiled at him, "I've heard about it but never been. Sounds like it could be fun. Why are you asking me to go with you?" She asked with a grin.

Orlando chuckled a little and held her hand within his gently. "Would you like to go there for our date?" he asked her.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 10355
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Tobyn saw the looks on their faces and realized it was probably best it he went along. He glided over and landed on Byron's back and help on tight.

"Guys, we're losing daylight, lets get moving please." Emily said, she sounded a little tired but she had to stay strong in this case.

Lenny came over and took position right behind Xavier and used her claws on the dead dragon's form and started flapping her wings.
Byron counted to three for them to lift simultaneously. The powerful wing beats scattered leaves and debris everywhere.  But soon enough they got a momentum started as the body started raising off the ground.

Emily flapped her wings in unison with Byron's and waiting for them to have enough momentum to lift the dragon's body with. She glanced ahead of her to see Lenny trying to fly so she could help them.
Soon enough they  had the dead dragon airborne and on their way. Fortunately not a moment too soon as they cleared the treetops and we're in open sky.

Emily and Lenny flew with all their might to help carry Basel's body to the volcano.

Tobyn cooed and held onto his grandfather the best he could.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 10355
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Do you want to wait a while or just keep going? I didn't know if you wanted to have them meet Alastor and Noa or not)

Annika rested comfortably under his watchful gaze. She felt totally safe, something that she hadn't felt since she was a child.
(If they did, together they could heal the whole forest. Smile )
(That would be neat, I guess we can have them sleep for a bit and then maybe track them down or bump into them when they come to check the camp ground? Give Noa and Alastor time to eat and our two time to rest. )
(Sounds good Smile )
(I'll pick this back up to keep it from getting buried while we wait for them to meet Noa and Alastor. Smile  )

Annika stirred a little after some rest, she still felt a little drained but was not nearly as weak as when she had first laid down. She lifted her head and saw that Leon had indeed watched over her. She nudged him gently, "Thank you." She said simply.
Leon looked at her and smiled softly. "Your welcome, I like to keep you safe."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43887
Likes : 24
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Silver176 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"All it takes is a touch and the will to change, so far as I know" Rob said with a shrug. It was still new to him too.
Akron nodded as he turned to Amelia. He pushed his sleeves up and rubbed his hands  together as if warming them up.  "Ok, let's see if I have that magic touch. " He said as he waited for Amelia to bare her birthmark to him.
Amelia laughed as she lifted the hem of her shirt enough to show her birthmark below her navel. She was a little nervous but curious to see if it would actually work.
Akronslowly reached out and brushed aginst her birthmark gently and backed away with curious excitement.
It didn't take long for Amelia to feel a surge of energy, she fell to her knees and hugged herself. Grimacing at the unexpected surge.
avatar
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 14587
Likes : 6
Join date : 2015-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Aidan glanced down at her when she spoke, "Hmm? Oh I honestly don't know. I kind of spaced out there for a minute, kind of just let my fingers do what they wanted to do. Now you have me wondering if it does mean something, it feels right, almost like instinct." He said as he realized how it felt. It was strange, he hadn't really realized he had been doing more then just simple circles until she had pointed it out.
"I second that. It does feel right. It soothes me deeply and seems to call to my instincts also. As if it's telling me to accept your touch.....to accept you. You did that in the kitchen...... before things really started heating up. What if you woke the real me up? Is that ridiculous?  " Aisling thought aloud with uncertainty as they walked towards the store.
Aidan shook his head and smiled down at her. "That doesn't sound any more ridiculous then two fire breathing dragons blowing up your kitchen. But it feels right, so I dunno what it is but I am just going to keep doing what feels right for me to do." He said with a shrug as he grabbed a shopping cart and pushed it into the produce section. "What sort of fruit do you like?" He asked curiously as he paused to pick up some Mangoes.
" Kiwi, gala apples, midnight grapes expecially and anything citrus. " Aisling said as she perused the produce section with him. Calling out her favorite fruits as she saw them. "What are your,  handsome?" She asked curiously.

Aidan smiled, "Well mangoes, honey crisp and pink lady apples, any kind of pears, all kinds of berries, bananas, and many others. Make sure you grab some of the things you like too while were here, you are staying with me after all." He told her with a grin as he picked through the grapes until he found the kind she mentioned and put them in the cart for her.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 528
Likes : 11
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Cali had not been expecting or prepared for that. Her eyes widened but after a moment she returned the kiss eagerly.

Orlando pulled away slowly and blushed a little. "So, how does the fair that's going on soon at the beach sound? I hear there's going to be cotton candy, rides, and of course fireworks." he asked her. He knew these things of course because he always got a discount on tickets to it every year thanks to his job.

Cali smiled at him, "I've heard about it but never been. Sounds like it could be fun. Why are you asking me to go with you?" She asked with a grin.

Orlando chuckled a little and held her hand within his gently. "Would you like to go there for our date?" he asked her.

Cali smiled and nodded eagerly, "I would love to do that! When does it open?" She asked him as he seemed to know more then her about it all.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 528
Likes : 11
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(That would be neat, I guess we can have them sleep for a bit and then maybe track them down or bump into them when they come to check the camp ground? Give Noa and Alastor time to eat and our two time to rest. )
(Sounds good Smile )
(I'll pick this back up to keep it from getting buried while we wait for them to meet Noa and Alastor. Smile  )

Annika stirred a little after some rest, she still felt a little drained but was not nearly as weak as when she had first laid down. She lifted her head and saw that Leon had indeed watched over her. She nudged him gently, "Thank you." She said simply.
Leon looked at her and smiled softly. "Your welcome, I like to keep you safe."

Annika was surprised by that statement but it felt right when he did say it so she left it be. She moved to stand and stretch after her nap, spreading her wings out before folding them gently at her back. "Perhaps we should head back towards my car. I am quite hungry but don't feel particularly like hunting right now." She said with a chuckle.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 528
Likes : 11
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(That would be neat, I guess we can have them sleep for a bit and then maybe track them down or bump into them when they come to check the camp ground? Give Noa and Alastor time to eat and our two time to rest. )
(Sounds good Smile )
(I'll pick this back up to keep it from getting buried while we wait for them to meet Noa and Alastor. Smile  )

Annika stirred a little after some rest, she still felt a little drained but was not nearly as weak as when she had first laid down. She lifted her head and saw that Leon had indeed watched over her. She nudged him gently, "Thank you." She said simply.
Leon looked at her and smiled softly. "Your welcome, I like to keep you safe."

Annika was surprised by that statement but it felt right when he did say it so she left it be. She moved to stand and stretch after her nap, spreading her wings out before folding them gently at her back. "Perhaps we should head back towards my car. I am quite hungry but don't feel particularly like hunting right now." She said with a chuckle.
Leon chuckled and got up, stretching out too then looking back to her. "In this form or as humans?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43887
Likes : 24
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(I'll pick this back up to keep it from getting buried while we wait for them to meet Noa and Alastor. Smile  )

Annika stirred a little after some rest, she still felt a little drained but was not nearly as weak as when she had first laid down. She lifted her head and saw that Leon had indeed watched over her. She nudged him gently, "Thank you." She said simply.
Leon looked at her and smiled softly. "Your welcome, I like to keep you safe."

Annika was surprised by that statement but it felt right when he did say it so she left it be. She moved to stand and stretch after her nap, spreading her wings out before folding them gently at her back. "Perhaps we should head back towards my car. I am quite hungry but don't feel particularly like hunting right now." She said with a chuckle.
Leon chuckled and got up, stretching out too then looking back to her. "In this form or as humans?"

"This deep in we could head back in this shape, but we have to keep an eye open and be ready to shift back if need be." Annika replied with a nod, she preferred to be in this shape when she could.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 528
Likes : 11
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Orlando pulled away slowly and blushed a little. "So, how does the fair that's going on soon at the beach sound? I hear there's going to be cotton candy, rides, and of course fireworks." he asked her. He knew these things of course because he always got a discount on tickets to it every year thanks to his job.

Cali smiled at him, "I've heard about it but never been. Sounds like it could be fun. Why are you asking me to go with you?" She asked with a grin.

Orlando chuckled a little and held her hand within his gently. "Would you like to go there for our date?" he asked her.

Cali smiled and nodded eagerly, "I would love to do that! When does it open?" She asked him as he seemed to know more then her about it all.

Orlando smiled in response to her nodding eagerly. "I do so believe it starts in 2 days and lasts a whole week." he explained to her. "I get a discount on tickets there thanks to work, so we might even get in for free." he added in and hugged her.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 10355
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Cali smiled at him, "I've heard about it but never been. Sounds like it could be fun. Why are you asking me to go with you?" She asked with a grin.

Orlando chuckled a little and held her hand within his gently. "Would you like to go there for our date?" he asked her.

Cali smiled and nodded eagerly, "I would love to do that! When does it open?" She asked him as he seemed to know more then her about it all.

Orlando smiled in response to her nodding eagerly. "I do so believe it starts in 2 days and lasts a whole week." he explained to her. "I get a discount on tickets there thanks to work, so we might even get in for free." he added in and hugged her.

Cali smiled, "Cool then we can do that date in two days." She stated simply and hugged him back.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 528
Likes : 11
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum