Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do. "Sub-types" are allowed, but fall under the main types. The dragons can specialize in one specific type like lightning or ice, but are not limited to only lightning or ice, having the full range of the four main elements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

Last edited by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 19, 2018 9:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Berny barked at her and led her into the bathroom where a cat was sleeping on the bed. It was a pretty calico cat, very fluffy.
___
Hank pulled away from the kiss, his face completely red. "How 'bout I meet you here same time tomorrow? Preferably if there's no rocks." he joked at her.
___
Leilah looked up at, tears streaming down her cheeks. She stood up and walked towards him, wrapping her arms around him and sobbing. "I don't want you to be flirted with, it makes me feel unwanted." she said tearfully into his chest.
Cali smiled when he led her to a sleeping cat. She sat down next to the cat and gently pet it. "Well aren't you a pretty little thing. Is this your friend?" She asked the dog with a smile.

Lucia smiled a little, it was small and shy, she nodded as she bit the corner of her lip. "That works for me. I..I really look forward to seeing you again." She said with a little more confidence then before.

Logan wrapped her in his arms and rubbed soothing circles on her back. "I can't help what others do, but what I can do is shoot all of them down. Which I have done since I met you. You are not unwanted Leilah, you are the only one that I give my attention too. You are the only one I will ever flirt back with." He said softly hoping to ease her sadness and concern.

The cat purred and meowed adorably at her pets and rolled onto its side, meowing some more and tail moving from side to side.

Berny came closer and licked the cat's face but the cat didn't mind it none.
___
Hank smiled and gently gave her a hug and then went to take the skates off.
___
Leilah lifted her tearful head to stare at his own. "Y-y-you mean it?" she asked tearfully.
Cali laughed quietly as she stroked the cat, happy that it was so friendly. She hoped things were going well downstairs between Orlando and his mother. "Well I am glad you two welcome me into the family." She told the cat and dog with a soft smile.

Lucia returned the hug then changed into her shoes so she could take his skates and put them away. Her head was buzzing with questions and thoughts regarding her new self.

Logan gave her a soft smile and hugged her a little tighter. "Of course I mean it." He replied hoping she felt a little better after their talk.

Footsteps came up the stairs and Orlando was standing in the doorway. "I see you found Nutmeg." he said, coming over and petting the cat himself. Nutmeg meowed and purred more.
___
(Timeskip for both Leilah and Hank? I have an idea Lucia will go flying again with Hank the next day?)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Alastor smiled when the door opened.  "Perfect! The meat has rested and everything is ready.  Who wants to carve?" He asked pleasantly.
Annika looked up and gave Alastor a smile. "Oh that smells heavenly. I would offer to cut the meat for you all but I am afraid with my shaky hands it would be mangled." She said with a little laugh imagining how it would look if she tried to carve it right now.
Alastor looked to Noa and complemented , "Noa is a wonderful cook. Best I've ever ate, including my mother's." He clapped his hands with expectant excitement as he looked to Leon. " Well, where I'm from, the honor goes to the guest. Usually the cook has worked hard enough. If you're not interested , I'll do it." He said with humor as he smiled.
"It would be my pleasure." Leon said with a smile. He would help Annika to her chair, pulling it out for her before taking his own.

Noa got up to go to her seat too, smiling at Alastor at his compliment "Thank you." She said softly, happy that he thought so highly of her.
(Oops! I thought Noa was standing already. Bad Alastor.  Where are you manners!)
"Wonderful!" Alastor stated as he pulled out Noa's seat for her as well. "My heart." He said adoringly to her as he waited for to sit.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 9:27 pm

Aisling gave a  cheery grin and stated as she pushed off the door frame so he could pass inside the bathroom. " Oh, yes. I sure did. Worth every single voyeur minute."
Aidan leaned down and kissed her quickly as he passed, moving to brush his hair and beard. "Well I am glad that I could be of service to you then." He added with a wink as he checked over his appearance in the mirror. Once he was put together he turned to her with a smirk. "You ready to go?"
Aisling dipped her head and chimed in, "Whenever you are, hot stuff."
He smiled and headed for the front door with her. Holding it open for her when they got there. "After you my dear." He said with a smile and little bow.
"Look at that! I have found the last gentleman in the world. " Aisling announced cheerfully as she stepped out on the poach.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 19, 2018 9:28 pm

Tobyn growled at his father and flapped his wings a little before stopping. His mouthy opened with a loud yawn and he was cranky because he hadn't taken a nap lately.

Emily saw that Byron's finger was hurt and bleeding and so went inside and came out with a Band-Aid with Neosporin on it and gently set it on his finger. "I'm so sorry he bit you. I'll start disciplining him right away, Bryon, if my mate doesn't beat me to it." she apologized on her son's behalf.

Linda was still a little bit confused about the whole being a dragon thing. She went inside and spotted two others inside, Lenny, and Moona and grew concerned. Where am I to sleep? she thought to herself and she frowned deeply. She looked at her dragonkin mark and wished she didn't have it.
Xavier headed in the house and up the stairs.  He acknowledged the girls on the couch as he did so. "Hey, I'll be back in a moment. I have a very naughty boy here who thinks it fine to bite whoever he see fit. That is not allowed Tobyn. Especially when you draw blood." 
~⊙~
Byron appreciated Emily's thoughtful doctoring and sighed. "The first several times he didn't draw blood. But I'm afraid he's escalating to biting harder and harder. " He explained simply.  He watched  as Linda headed inside the house curiously. "So, she seems to be taking all of this pretty good." He said conversationally.

Tobyn made a noise between a squeal and a growl, but it was definitely notable. He didn't like listening to his parents.

Moona and Lenny looked amongst themselves and Moona had a proposition for Xavier whenever he returned back.

(Moona's going to suggest moving out, she'll get a job, and most likely she'll never be seen again)
____
Emily nodded in understanding and then frowned at seeing her mother's confusion. "I don't know if she'll handle the news of my father being a dragon and had been killed good, though, Byron. I'm hoping she'll learn to like it here but there's very little I can do to lighten her moods. She doesn't have a very good sense of humor nowadays so jokes do nothing." she explained a little about her mother.
Xavier gave Tobyn a strong stare and asked, " Now you wouldn't be sass talking me, you would you? Because young man, that would be mandatory no Volcano for a whole day." 
~•~
(Aww, so sad. )
~•~
Byron listened and looked to Linda as Emily spoke. He understood the sense of loss deeply and offered. " Perhaps if we help keep her mind off it with activities? I could lend an ear if she needs someone to talk too."

(Not really if you think about how much food they'll be saving XD)

Tobyn growled at his father once again and flapped his wings, trying to escape but was too tired. Lenny followed after them with some curiosity and lent a hand if Xavier asked her to.

Emily nodded and then gently hugged Byron. "Thanks Byron, I knew I could count on you." she told him and then headed inside to talk some private things with her mother.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat May 19, 2018 9:35 pm

Annika looked up and gave Alastor a smile. "Oh that smells heavenly. I would offer to cut the meat for you all but I am afraid with my shaky hands it would be mangled." She said with a little laugh imagining how it would look if she tried to carve it right now.
Alastor looked to Noa and complemented , "Noa is a wonderful cook. Best I've ever ate, including my mother's." He clapped his hands with expectant excitement as he looked to Leon. " Well, where I'm from, the honor goes to the guest. Usually the cook has worked hard enough. If you're not interested , I'll do it." He said with humor as he smiled.
"It would be my pleasure." Leon said with a smile. He would help Annika to her chair, pulling it out for her before taking his own.

Noa got up to go to her seat too, smiling at Alastor at his compliment "Thank you." She said softly, happy that he thought so highly of her.
(Oops! I thought Noa was standing already. Bad Alastor.  Where are you manners!)
"Wonderful!" Alastor stated as he pulled out Noa's seat for her as well. "My heart." He said adoringly to her as he waited for to sit.
Annika gave Leon a grateful look as she sat down in the chair he so thoughtfully pulled out for her. She gave him a quiet thank you before turning to face Noa. "It smells lovely Noa, you will have to give me the recipe sometime." She was being honest, she was always looking for new recipes.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Facepalm   I always drip chocolate on myself when I eat smores.  The only difference is I have a shirt on. More oopsy and less provocative.  Razz  )
Navar wasn't technically listening in, but his mind wasn't closed either. He was more worried Kimi would think he was a idiot who couldn't find his mouth. He whipped what remained of the chocolate that the cracker didn't get with his finger and licked it off. When he looked to see if Kimi was disappointed in his coordination, he frowned as he saw her looking away. That's when he caught the tailend of her thoughts. "Oh..." He said quietly. 
~☆~
Alastor smiled softly and glanced to the guest room briefly wondering what the hold up was the other two.
Kimi tried to stop thinking like that and to focus on something else, so she picked toasting another marshmallow to focus on. She couldn't look at him again yet though, her thoughts would certainly go back to being inappropriate again. 

(Yeah, pausing these two until there's a reply.)
Navar smirked at Kimi continued awkwardness. Well, maybe he wasn't the only one who wasn't so collected. Since she wasn't looking at him, he looked to Kimi as he asked,  "Need a gram cracker for your marshmallow? Chocolate too?" He asked for something to say as he held out both to her.
"Thank you" Kimi said softly, turning back to him to accept the food. She made herself another smore and ate a bite with a blush at her wayward thoughts.
Navar selected a marshmallow and nibbled on thre edge of it for a moment.  " You're welcome. " he said with a genuine smile as he chose to stare into the fire with his next quite words,  " I also like you like that, Kimi.  It is part of why I've stayed so focused on the lessons and everything else. But I'm very smitten with you. " He then shifted his  gaze from the fire to look to her again. Now he felt a bit flushed.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 19, 2018 10:39 pm

(Oh crap sorry DX no i want to continue since it seems like a intimate moment now hehe)
Amelia walked to stand next to him "I couldn't agree more, its still beautiful but nothing compares to feeling the wind in your face as you look down at the city lights." She moved her hand to where her dragon birthmark was before she continued. "You think that you'll have a regular routine like other people but then life has a miraculous way of changing it drastically in a matter of hours. This morning I was your normal flight attendant and now I'm a dragon."
(Oh, my. Lol!  Razz  Ok. )

Akron smiled thoughtfully and nodded slightly. " Yeah,  I know what you mean. So will you go back? To being a flight attendant, I mean. " He asked.
Amelia shrugged "I have to, despite me being a dragon there's still bills to pay" she said with a soft chuckle.
Akron smiled a bit and nodded,  "Yes, there is that." He agreed. He then focused on her fully as he replied, " I guess what I'm really trying to ask is, when and if you'd be back this way again?" He couldn't conclude she lived in the city. She flew all over the world.
"Why? Would you miss me?" She teased, Amelia could easily answer but she wanted to not only to tease but see what his answer would be out of curiosity.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 10:52 pm

Xavier headed in the house and up the stairs.  He acknowledged the girls on the couch as he did so. "Hey, I'll be back in a moment. I have a very naughty boy here who thinks it fine to bite whoever he see fit. That is not allowed Tobyn. Especially when you draw blood." 
~⊙~
Byron appreciated Emily's thoughtful doctoring and sighed. "The first several times he didn't draw blood. But I'm afraid he's escalating to biting harder and harder. " He explained simply.  He watched  as Linda headed inside the house curiously. "So, she seems to be taking all of this pretty good." He said conversationally.

Tobyn made a noise between a squeal and a growl, but it was definitely notable. He didn't like listening to his parents.

Moona and Lenny looked amongst themselves and Moona had a proposition for Xavier whenever he returned back.

(Moona's going to suggest moving out, she'll get a job, and most likely she'll never be seen again)
____
Emily nodded in understanding and then frowned at seeing her mother's confusion. "I don't know if she'll handle the news of my father being a dragon and had been killed good, though, Byron. I'm hoping she'll learn to like it here but there's very little I can do to lighten her moods. She doesn't have a very good sense of humor nowadays so jokes do nothing." she explained a little about her mother.
Xavier gave Tobyn a strong stare and asked, " Now you wouldn't be sass talking me, you would you? Because young man, that would be mandatory no Volcano for a whole day." 
~•~
(Aww, so sad. )
~•~
Byron listened and looked to Linda as Emily spoke. He understood the sense of loss deeply and offered. " Perhaps if we help keep her mind off it with activities? I could lend an ear if she needs someone to talk too."

Tobyn growled at his father once again and flapped his wings, trying to escape but was too tired. Lenny followed after them with some curiosity and lent a hand if Xavier asked her to.

Emily nodded and then gently hugged Byron. "Thanks Byron, I knew I could count on you." she told him and then headed inside to talk some private things with her mother.
Seeing Lenny come in, he held Tobyn out to her. He seemed to like her. " See if you can reason with him. He's old enough to bite he's old enough to draw blood, he old enough to be accountable for his actions." He said as he stepped away. He thought to himself as he remembered something his mother always said, 'For the first time in my life, I now understand why certain animals eat their young.'
~⊙~
Byron lingered outside to give Emily and her mother privacy.  He took to picking tinny weeds from the flower pot on the deck.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 19, 2018 11:42 pm

____
~•~
(Aww, so sad. )
~•~

Seeing Lenny come in, he held Tobyn out to her. He seemed to like her. " See if you can reason with him. He's old enough to bite he's old enough to draw blood, he old enough to be accountable for his actions." He said as he stepped away. He thought to himself as he remembered something his mother always said, 'For the first time in my life, I now understand why certain animals eat their young.'
~⊙~
Byron lingered outside to give Emily and her mother privacy.  He took to picking tinny weeds from the flower pot on the deck.

Lenny came closer. "Tobyn, do you want your parents to abandon you because of your behavior?" she asked. When Tobyn shook his head she smiled. "Stop biting everybody then. The monsters under your crib like kids who misbehave, so they can eat them." she said. Tobyn clung to his father at that. "I'm sorry, I'll behave, papa!" Tobyn said mentally.
___
The flowers in the pot were dying and were out of water.

Emily and Linda were having a conversation about how Emily wanted to become pregnant again.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 11:43 pm

(Oh, my. Lol!  Razz  Ok. )

Akron smiled thoughtfully and nodded slightly. " Yeah,  I know what you mean. So will you go back? To being a flight attendant, I mean. " He asked.
Amelia shrugged "I have to, despite me being a dragon there's still bills to pay" she said with a soft chuckle.
Akron smiled a bit and nodded,  "Yes, there is that." He agreed. He then focused on her fully as he replied, " I guess what I'm really trying to ask is, when and if you'd be back this way again?" He couldn't conclude she lived in the city. She flew all over the world.
"Why? Would you miss me?" She teased, Amelia could easily answer but she wanted to not only to tease but see what his answer would be out of curiosity.
Akron knew she was fishing and didn't care. He dipped his head slightly and pushed off the glass he'd been leaning aginst. He circled a little to keep her in suspense. " I think you already know the answer to that question, or why else would I be asking?" He countered as he finally turned to face Amelia once again, only this time, his back was to the room. " But let's say for argument's sake, the answer is yes. Would that make it worth your while to come back this way to see me again?" He queried of her curiously.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 20, 2018 11:45 am

Facepalm   I always drip chocolate on myself when I eat smores.  The only difference is I have a shirt on. More oopsy and less provocative.  Razz  )
Navar wasn't technically listening in, but his mind wasn't closed either. He was more worried Kimi would think he was a idiot who couldn't find his mouth. He whipped what remained of the chocolate that the cracker didn't get with his finger and licked it off. When he looked to see if Kimi was disappointed in his coordination, he frowned as he saw her looking away. That's when he caught the tailend of her thoughts. "Oh..." He said quietly. 
~☆~
Alastor smiled softly and glanced to the guest room briefly wondering what the hold up was the other two.
Kimi tried to stop thinking like that and to focus on something else, so she picked toasting another marshmallow to focus on. She couldn't look at him again yet though, her thoughts would certainly go back to being inappropriate again. 

(Yeah, pausing these two until there's a reply.)
Navar smirked at Kimi continued awkwardness. Well, maybe he wasn't the only one who wasn't so collected. Since she wasn't looking at him, he looked to Kimi as he asked,  "Need a gram cracker for your marshmallow? Chocolate too?" He asked for something to say as he held out both to her.
"Thank you" Kimi said softly, turning back to him to accept the food. She made herself another smore and ate a bite with a blush at her wayward thoughts.
Navar selected a marshmallow and nibbled on thre edge of it for a moment.  " You're welcome. " he said with a genuine smile as he chose to stare into the fire with his next quite words,  " I also like you like that, Kimi.  It is part of why I've stayed so focused on the lessons and everything else. But I'm very smitten with you. " He then shifted his  gaze from the fire to look to her again. Now he felt a bit flushed.
Kimi flushed again, dipping her head a little "You do? I had hoped you would." She said shyly. Sometimes this whole hearing other's thoughts could be good.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 20, 2018 11:49 am

Annika gave Leon a grateful look as she sat down in the chair he so thoughtfully pulled out for her. She gave him a quiet thank you before turning to face Noa. "It smells lovely Noa, you will have to give me the recipe sometime." She was being honest, she was always looking for new recipes.
Noa smiled at her husband as she took her seat then looked to their guests again. "It was a recipe I found on the internet, I would be glad to share it with you." She said honestly

Leon would start cutting the meat for them so they could eat. Annika needed the meal to feel better."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 1:08 pm

~•~
(Aww, so sad. )
~•~

~⊙~

Lenny came closer. "Tobyn, do you want your parents to abandon you because of your behavior?" she asked. When Tobyn shook his head she smiled. "Stop biting everybody then. The monsters under your crib like kids who misbehave, so they can eat them." she said. Tobyn clung to his father at that. "I'm sorry, I'll behave, papa!" Tobyn said mentally.
___

Emily and Linda were having a conversation about how Emily wanted to become pregnant again.
"Well, there you go. A reformed citizen. " Xavier said with marked amusement as he hugged Tobyn close.  "Good. I'm glad you see that biting is wrong and impolite." He said as he pulled him back to put him in his crib. "Now get some sleep little man." 
~⊙~
Byron finished and got the hose to water the perched plants. His wife had always adored her garden. It made him think of the hours she'd spend in it.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 1:12 pm

Kimi flushed again, dipping her head a little "You do? I had hoped you would." She said shyly. Sometimes this whole hearing other's thoughts could be good.
Navar grinned as the last thought slipped through to him.  "Yes it is. I feel the same way now that I don't have to worry about my thoughts betraying me. " He agreed as he put the marshmallows he'd been nibbling on a the stick to burn it black. His favorite way to eat them.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 1:22 pm

Noa smiled at her husband as she took her seat then looked to their guests again. "It was a recipe I found on the internet, I would be glad to share it with you." She said honestly

Leon would start cutting the meat for them so they could eat. Annika needed the meal to feel better.
Alastor sat in the chair beside her's and uncovered the side dishes while the ladies spoke amongst themselves.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 20, 2018 1:34 pm

Navar grinned as the last thought slipped through to him.  "Yes it is. I feel the same way now that I don't have to work about my thoughts betraying me. " He agreed as he put the marshmallows he'd been nibbling on a the stick to burn it black. His favorite way to eat them.
Kimi smiled and ate her smore. She moved closer to him so she could lean against his side, happy that they thought alike.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 1:53 pm

Navar grinned as the last thought slipped through to him.  "Yes it is. I feel the same way now that I don't have to work about my thoughts betraying me. " He agreed as he put the marshmallows he'd been nibbling on a the stick to burn it black. His favorite way to eat them.
Kimi smiled and ate her smore. She moved closer to him so she could lean against his side, happy that they thought alike.
Navar smiled shyly and leaned into her as well. He pulled off the charred outer layer of his burnt marshmallow and offered it to her. "You want my crispy layer,  it's  the best part. The second burning never tastes quite as good. I think it has something to do with the powder sugar...." He explained.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun May 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Leon would start cutting the meat for them so they could eat. Annika needed the meal to feel better."
Annika smiled at Noa, "regardless of where you found it I would very much like the recipe. You two have a nice home too, and I really appreciate you letting me rest up in your spare room." She thanked them both. She truly considered herself lucky to have met so many nice dragons lately. She looked fondly towards Leon and hoped he felt the same.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 2:59 pm

Annika smiled at Noa, "regardless of where you found it I would very much like the recipe. You two have a nice home too, and I really appreciate you letting me rest up in your spare room." She thanked them both. She truly considered herself lucky to have met so many nice dragons lately. She looked fondly towards Leon and hoped he felt the same.
Alastor smiled widely and agreed graciously, " Yes, it is a nice cabin. Just one of the perks of being the park superintendent. They want you on the premises this at all times. To safeguard the park and for availability to all who frequent it in case of emergencies. The fire, for instance. " As he spoke he held up the tea to Annika and Leon in quite question.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun May 20, 2018 4:10 pm

~⊙~

___

"Well, there you go. A reformed citizen. " Xavier said with marked amusement as he hugged Tobyn close.  "Good. I'm glad you see that biting is wrong and impolite." He said as he pulled him back to put him in his crib. "Now get some sleep little man." 
~⊙~
Byron finished and got the hose to water the perched plants. His wife had always adored her garden. It made him think of the hours she'd spend in it.

Tobyn curled up in his crib and shifted to his human form and then quickly fell asleep under the blankets. His human hair matched his father and soon his human form would shift drastically.

Lenny saw this and then looked at Xavier. "Moona wanted to speak to you about something. I kept asking her what but she won't answer me." she explained to him softly.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙ (I thought I'd use it since you are)

Emily came outside and smiled at him as he tended to her flower garden. "You didn't have to do that." she muttered as she approached and looked at the perched, dried up flowers. "I was going to buy more anyways. I have plenty of money to spend." she said and then her phone rang. "Hello?" she asked and then she visibly paled. (Showtime) "XAVIER! XAVIER!" she ran into the house screaming with the biggest of smiles on her face.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 4:39 pm

~⊙~

___

~⊙~

Tobyn curled up in his crib and shifted to his human form and then quickly fell asleep under the blankets. His human hair matched his father and soon his human form would shift drastically.

Lenny saw this and then looked at Xavier. "Moona wanted to speak to you about something. I kept asking her what but she won't answer me." she explained to him softly.

Emily came outside and smiled at him as he tended to her flower garden. "You didn't have to do that." she muttered as she approached and looked at the perched, dried up flowers. "I was going to buy more anyways. I have plenty of money to spend." she said and then her phone rang. "Hello?" she asked and then she visibly paled. (Showtime) "XAVIER! XAVIER!" she ran into the house screaming with the biggest of smiles on her face.
(Lol! I'm just trying something different.  I have a pattern for everyone. This is the pattern is chose for you. ~⊙~  If you don't like, I'll stop.  Wink )
Xavier's eyes widened at the change in Tobyn. At this rate,  they'd have to get a bigger bed for him. He blinked as Lenny's words registered. "Huh? Ok, ok. I'll go talk with her then. Can you kinda keep an eye on Tobyn for me?" He asked as he stepped towards the door with a concerned glance to a sleeping Tobyn's forrm.
~⊙~
Byron looked up at the sound of Emily's voice. He smiled and shrugged nonchalantly. It wasn't a chore to him, he liked it. When he phone rang and Emily expelled excitement,  he was more then a little curious. He turned off the water and hurried to catch up with her to hear about what was going on. 

Xavier thundered down the stairs at Emily's calling. "What Emily?! What is it? What's wrong?!" He asked alarmed at first until he saw her smiling. He let out a breath of relief.  Nothing bad then, thank goodness!

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun May 20, 2018 4:48 pm

___

~⊙~

(Lol! I'm just trying something different.  I have a pattern for everyone. This is the pattern is chose for you. ~⊙~  If you don't like, I'll stop.  Wink )
Xavier's eyes widened at the change in Tobyn. At this rate,  they'd have to get a bigger bed for him. He blinked as Lenny's words registered. "Huh? Ok, ok. I'll go talk with her then. Can you kinda keep an eye on Tobyn for me?" He asked as he stepped towards the door with a concerned glance to a sleeping Tobyn's forrm.
~⊙~
Byron looked up at the sound of Emily's voice. He smiled and shrugged nonchalantly. It wasn't a chore to him, he liked it. When he phone rang and Emily expelled excitement,  he was more then a little curious. He turned off the water and hurried to catch up with her to hear about what was going on. 

Xavier thundered down the stairs at Emily's calling. "What Emily?! What is it? What's wrong?!" He asked alarmed at first until he saw her smiling. He let out a breath of relief.  Nothing bad then, thank goodness!

Emily smiled and then told the phone to hold a few seconds after listening to it. "Guess who just hired me to do a glass statue for them? THE PRESIDENT!" she shouted at him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 4:54 pm

~⊙~

~⊙~

Emily smiled and then told the phone to hold a few seconds after listening to it. "Guess who just hired me to do a glass statue for them? THE PRESIDENT!" she shouted at him.
Xavier brows raised sharply with unexpected surprised. As did Byron's.  "The, who? As in the president of the United States? Wow! Emily, that's really great! I'm so proud of you! Come here and give me a hug" He said with jubilant happiness.  

Byron clapped with elation and looked to the other occupants of the room. "Astounding! " He added to the celebratory cheer.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun May 20, 2018 4:59 pm

~⊙~

Xavier brows raised sharply with unexpected surprised. As did Byron's.  "The, who? As in the president of the United States? Wow! Emily, that's really great! I'm so proud of you! Come here and give me a hug" He said with jubilant happiness.  

Byron clapped with elation and looked to the other occupants of the room. "Astounding! " He added to the celebratory cheer.

Emily nodded and then listened to the call and smiled. "They already paid for our tickets? How many? Oh! Oh my God! Tell Mr. President I said thank you." she said and then hung up. "They want me to build a glass statue of the president's likeliness and I can bring whoever I want on my flight over there." she said.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 5:12 pm

~⊙~

Emily nodded and then listened to the call and smiled. "They already paid for our tickets? How many? Oh! Oh my God! Tell Mr. President I said thank you." she said and then hung up. "They want me to build a glass statue of the president's likeliness and I can bring whoever I want on my flight over there." she said.
Xavier's elation dimmed slightly as he thought of what that would mean. "But Emily,  we can't take our son into that kind of scrutiny. You haven't seen what had happened just moments ago." He said with sincerity as he pointed upstairs. 

Byron chuckled and offered,  "You kids can go to Washington. Linda and myself can watch over him and hold down the fort. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't miss it."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun May 20, 2018 5:23 pm

Xavier's elation dimmed slightly as he thought of what that would mean. "But Emily,  we can't take our son into that kind of scrutiny. You haven't seen what had happened just moments ago." He said with sincerity as he pointed upstairs. 

Byron chuckled and offered,  "You kids can go to Washington. Linda and myself can watch over him and hold down the fort. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't miss it."

Emily looked at Byron. "Even though his teeth are in, still give Tobyn small chunks of meat. He doesn't like Vienna sausages, okay, Byron? Tell him not to run, fly, or slide across the floor in the house. Xavier we have to leave today or we'll miss our flight there." she said, getting ready to pack her things in a hurry.

Lenny wanted to go along as well.