Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"I felt it like it was my own emotions.  It was the strangest thing, yet wonderful at the same time." Alastor stated with genuine wonder.
Noa smiled and kissed him softly "Shh, they are listening love" She said privately. "I felt the same thing though."
Alastor flushed slightly and said privately,  "Oops! I forgot. I'm glad you didn't. " He looked to Noa with admiration. "Dance with me Noa. A nice slow dance. We can hum the melody. " He said with hope.
"Anytime, love" Noa replied with a smile before kissing him again. She would stand and dance with him, picking a song to hum to
So lost in each other's arms, they hadn't noticed that the crowd was getting smaller and smaller as the villagers headed off to seek their rest. "I believe it's getting late. Are we to sleep here or seek our rest in the forest?" Alastor asked in Noa's mind.
"As much as I like these people, I think we should stay in the forest to sleep. It's safer." Noa said softly "But we should leave them a gift for their kindness in taking in strangers like us."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:49 pm

The man quickly thanked him followed after the officer.
Xavier helped pack up the equipment on the truck so they could head back to the firehouse.  Since her was on call, he would head on back to Emily's house. He picked up a few essential baby items on the way and took a cab there.
Emily would be trying to understand the newborn the best she could.
Once Xavier returned, he helped unloaded the bags from the cab trunk. He tipped the guy and headed inside. "Sweetheart,  I'm back!" He said as he opened the door.
Emily walked in wearing a dress he hadn't seen her in before and was cradling Tobyn.

Tobyn cooed adorably towards his dad as if to say "welcome home".

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:52 pm

Alastor flushed slightly and said privately,  "Oops! I forgot. I'm glad you didn't. " He looked to Noa with admiration. "Dance with me Noa. A nice slow dance. We can hum the melody. " He said with hope.
"Anytime, love" Noa replied with a smile before kissing him again. She would stand and dance with him, picking a song to hum to
So lost in each other's arms, they hadn't noticed that the crowd was getting smaller and smaller as the villagers headed off to seek their rest. "I believe it's getting late. Are we to sleep here or seek our rest in the forest?" Alastor asked in Noa's mind.
"As much as I like these people, I think we should stay in the forest to sleep. It's safer." Noa said softly "But we should leave them a gift for their kindness in taking in strangers like us."
" I agree, especially in light of what we are. Having grown up human, I do not trust humans so easily. What shall we leave them? Gems,  gold,  some money?" Alastor spoke privately with Noa.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:59 pm

Xavier helped pack up the equipment on the truck so they could head back to the firehouse.  Since her was on call, he would head on back to Emily's house. He picked up a few essential baby items on the way and took a cab there.
Once Xavier returned, he helped unloaded the bags from the cab trunk. He tipped the guy and headed inside. "Sweetheart,  I'm back!" He said as he opened the door.
Emily walked in wearing a dress he hadn't seen her in before and was cradling Tobyn.

"I got a few things that we needed. Car seat, diapers  a crib, stuff like that." Xavier said as he started carrying the various items in the living room. "I hear you little man. It's good to be home." He said as he paused in his efforts to greet his family.  Giving a kiss to each of them. He looked to Tobyn and asked in a loud whisper,  "Who's your sexy momma? Can you hook a guy up and give me her digits?"

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:08 pm

"I got a few things that we needed. Car seat, diapers  a crib, stuff like that." Xavier said as he started carrying the various items in the living room. "I hear you little man. It's good to be home." He said as he paused in his efforts to greet his family.  Giving a kiss to each of them. He looked to Tobyn and asked in a loud whisper,  "Who's your sexy momma? Can you hook a guy up and give me her digits?"
Tobyn giggled and squealed.

Emily smirked a little. "Tobyn, who's the one who pooped their pants a few minutes ago?" she asked her son.

Tobyn blew a raspberry and then laughed.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:47 pm

Emily smirked a little. "Tobyn, who's the one who pooped their pants a few minutes ago?" she asked her son.

Xavier made a scrunched up face at the visual to Tobyn. He hen fished in a bag and pulled out a bag of dippers.  "Looky here, poopy pants for the poopy pants!" He said with enthusiasm.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong color of words)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:51 pm

Xavier made a scrunched up face at the visual to Tobyn. He hen fished in a bag and pulled out a bag of dippers.  "Looky here, poopy pants for the poopy pants!" He said with enthusiasm.
Tobyn squealed loudly, making his mother flinch. "Look here young man, no squealing in the house." Emily said.

Tobyn cooed a "sorry".

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Tobyn squealed loudly, making his mother flinch. "Look here young man, no squealing in the house." Emily said.

Tobyn cooed a "sorry".
Xavier chuckled softly at their son and kissed his mate tenderly.  " I'd offer to hold him, but I smell like smoke and I'm covered in soot. Hold down the fort a bit longer, I'll make it worth your while. I need a shower. " He pleasantly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Tobyn cooed a "sorry".
Xavier chuckled softly at their son and kissed his mate tenderly.  " I'd offer to hold him, but I smell like smoke and I'm covered in soot. Hold down the fort a bit longer, I'll make it worth your while. I need a shower. " He pleasantly.
Emily kissed back. "Of course fireman, just don't take too long, the fort might get too hot for you to douse." she said seductively.

Tobyn squealed again, ruining the moment.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:41 pm

Tobyn cooed a "sorry".
Emily kissed back. "Of course fireman, just don't take too long, the fort might get too hot for you to douse." she said seductively.

Xavier chuckled riotously, " And that's how we got this little token of our affections. No more Dragon love, my love. They simply don't make condoms big enough. Not that it would survive the lava anyway.  But I did get human ones.  the checkout lady had a really good laugh.  considering the other items I was purchasing." He said playfully as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the red)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Tobyn cooed a "sorry".

Xavier chuckled riotously, " And that's how we got this little token of our affections. No more Dragon love, my love. They simply don't make condoms big enough. Not that it would survive the lava anyway.  But I did get human ones.  the checkout lady had a really good laugh.  considering the other items I was purchasing." He said playfully as he wiggled his eyebrows.
Emily blushed at the thought and then looked at Tobyn. Something about her dragon wanted more kids but she wanted to wait until Tobyn was older. "Should I try to put him to bed now or take a nap?" she asked.

Tobyn cooed.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:51 pm

Emily blushed at the thought and then looked at Tobyn. Something about her dragon wanted more kids but she wanted to wait until Tobyn was older. "Should I try to put him to bed now or take a nap?" she asked.

Tobyn cooed.
"Yeah, you could. The car seat can double as a crib until I get it put together.  Unless you want to tackle that while I'm in the shower?" Xavier said with a smile,  already pulling off his shirt.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Tobyn cooed.
"Yeah, you could. The car seat can double as a crib until I get it put together.  Unless you want to tackle that while I'm in the shower?" Xavier said with a smile,  already pulling off his shirt.
Emily chuckled and watched him. "I'll try to build the crib, but I'll need someone to watch over him." she said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:02 pm

"Well I can think of a few things to say," Dirk said as he looked Kimi over again.  He simply couldn't help himself, her human form was almost as stunning as her dragon form was.  "Like where did you come from even?  Dragons have been assumed to be extinct for centuries, but then you just suddenly pop up out of nowhere, and you've even got shapeshifting abilities, but at the same time you're a lot smaller than any of the dragons from the old times.  Do you know why any of that is?"
Kimi flinched a little at all the questions that she wasn't sure how to answer. Goodness, this was going to take some time to figure out. "As far as I knew, I was  born human. Most of my life I thought that, then the ocean called to me. I paddled out then felt the need to have the water all around me, so I dived in. It was strange, for a moment I was both human and something more, the dragon. She came out and at first I was terrified, but then...then I could hear the ocean and the creatures here, calling out for help, calling for me. Since then I have come out every day, cleaning up man's mess and fixing what I can...and playing with the dolphins and other marine life. I can hear them, at least the basic thoughts. You know 'food here', lust, basic emotions like that. I haven't met any other dragons or heard about any, but I haven't had much time to do anything else like look for them. The ocean still needs so much more help." 

She was unconsciously touching her marking by the end
Dirk listened in amazement as Kimi spoke, telling him about the first time she found out she was a dragon and shifted, the way she could communicate with marine creatures on an emotional level, all the good she constantly tried to do for the world's oceans.  "Yeah, I definitely agree that the oceans need help," he nodded in agreement.  "But maybe you and me can work together to help bring that help to where it's needed most.  With your powers, plus my experience and expertise in the field, plus the resources that I've got as an Assistant Special Projects Director for NUMA, there's no limits to the good we could do."  He noticed her absently running her dragon mark and arched an eyebrow curiously.  "What's that mark about?  Is it just a tattoo or something, or does that have something to do with you being a dragon?"
"It's a birthmark" Kimi said and looked down then back to him. "There's a lot I don't know about, but I guess I could help, so long as you leave out my human side. The last thing I want is to have to hide even in human form."
Dirk nodded his understanding and said "Of course, I'll make sure to keep that a secret between you and me, but does that mean that you're gonna come back to the ship with me?"

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Tobyn cooed.
Emily chuckled and watched him. "I'll try to build the crib, but I'll need someone to watch over him." she said.
" Swaddle him. I'll be back. " Xavier said as he headed for the bathroom.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:33 pm

Tobyn cooed.
Emily watched him go and tried to make the crib the way it was on the box.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:09 pm

" I agree, especially in light of what we are. Having grown up human, I do not trust humans so easily. What shall we leave them? Gems,  gold,  some money?" Alastor spoke privately with Noa.
Noa thought about that a moment or two then shrugged "Gems, they can turn those into jewelry to sell though we can help whatever silver mine is near that they are using too." She added, looking to their rings

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Dirk listened in amazement as Kimi spoke, telling him about the first time she found out she was a dragon and shifted, the way she could communicate with marine creatures on an emotional level, all the good she constantly tried to do for the world's oceans.  "Yeah, I definitely agree that the oceans need help," he nodded in agreement.  "But maybe you and me can work together to help bring that help to where it's needed most.  With your powers, plus my experience and expertise in the field, plus the resources that I've got as an Assistant Special Projects Director for NUMA, there's no limits to the good we could do."  He noticed her absently running her dragon mark and arched an eyebrow curiously.  "What's that mark about?  Is it just a tattoo or something, or does that have something to do with you being a dragon?"
"It's a birthmark" Kimi said and looked down then back to him. "There's a lot I don't know about, but I guess I could help, so long as you leave out my human side. The last thing I want is to have to hide even in human form."
Dirk nodded his understanding and said "Of course, I'll make sure to keep that a secret between you and me, but does that mean that you're gonna come back to the ship with me?"
Kimi bit her lip then nodded, looking to her soda instead of at him. "I want to help the ocean get better, it's all I have ever wanted to do, even before I knew I had this form or powers." She said honestly then motioned outside "I brought that ship up from the midnight zone to make a new reef out of it, but that has taken days just to get that one thing done without fully exhausting myself. I don't know my limits or how much I can do."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:20 pm

Noa thought about that a moment or two then shrugged "Gems, they can turn those into jewelry to sell though we can help whatever silver mine is near that they are using too." She added, looking to their rings
Alastor smiled and nodded agreement to those choices.  "I like that. " He said simply, not wanting to be overheard.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:23 pm

A short time later Xavier came out to find something that resemble the crib, but there was too many spare parts left. "Are you sure you follow the instructions?" He asked with a chuckle.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:24 pm

A short time later Xavier came out to find something that resemble the crib, but there was too many spare parts left. "Are you sure you follow the instructions?" He asked with a chuckle.
Emily was holding onto a board. "Wait, it this the bottom or the back?" she asked, looking at it.

Tobyn had shifted into his dragon form and was chasing a dustbunny around.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Alastor smiled and nodded agreement to those choices.  "I like that. " He said simply, not wanting to be overheard.
Noa chuckled softly and nodded "How about you take care of the mine and I will take care of the gems, then we meet at the elephant's hole" She said privately before kissing him a final time. When she pulled away, she would head for the dark, laughing lightly

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:37 pm

Emily was holding onto a board. "Wait, it this the bottom or the back?" she asked, looking at it.

Xavier picked up the instruction manual and referred to the diagram. He snorted,  " That's the......" He looked to the letter stuck on the section and continued,  " front side rail. "D" is the back one. " He said helpfully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:40 pm

Noa chuckled softly and nodded "How about you take care of the mine and I will take care of the gems, then we meet at the elephant's hole" She said privately before kissing him a final time. When she pulled away, she would head for the dark, laughing lightly
Alastor headed in the other direction.  But spoke in her mind before she could get too far. " The Elephants hole would be a good name for a bar."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:45 pm

Xavier picked up the instruction manual and referred to the diagram. He snorted,  " That's the......" He looked to the letter stuck on the section and continued,  " front side rail. "D" is the back one. " He said helpfully.
Emily glanced towards the crib and it pathetically fell apart with ease. She groaned deeply and placed a hand over her eyes.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Emily glanced towards the crib and it pathetically fell apart with ease. She groaned deeply and placed a hand over her eyes.
Xavier shook his head with barely suppressed laughter. "Emily,  how can you create glass perfection,  yet goof up a crib?" He teased her lovingly as he sat down beside her to start again.  He paused to kiss her affectionately to ease any sting his critique may have caused her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum