Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 11, 2017 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Annika watched him do like she had instructed and was surprised when she felt him reaching out to her for connection. She had never felt something like that before, she gasped a bit but allowed it, thinking perhaps with the both of them they could heal the whole forest. She not only allowed the connection she flowed power into him and out into the forest beyond. It was strange, it almost felt in that moment that he was a part of her.
Leon felt her open up to him and gasped, unable to do anything more than to bask in her power and being for a minute before making himself focus on the forest. He used their combined powers, giving to the forest to heal it as much as they could together. He felt some other earth dragons, but came back to himself before contacting them. 
(He felt Noa and Alastor)
(Ok good to know. )

Annika watched as the trees came to life, not only healed but vibrant and full of life. However the task was larger then anything she had ever done and she staggered a bit realizing she probably gave a bit too much in her excitement. "Well done." She said simply to Leon, he had certainly far exceeded any expectations she had of him.
"Did you feel them? There were others" Leon asked, looking around then to her again. He could tell she was tired and moved closer to her side. He was tired too, but it had been good for a first try. Much of it had been instinctive.

Annika nodded, "I did feel them, I was unaware I could even do that. I think I know who one of them is. Never met him but there is another forest ranger and I have heard about him many times. I have been suspecting he was a dragon for some time." She replied as she laid down and leaned against a tree. Why was she so tired? She had used her powers before, true never that much and she had never fed her power into another dragon, but that should have made it easier on her not harder.

Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:57 pm

Orlando thought about it and tapped his chin with his finger. "Sounds good enough to me." he said with a smile and a hug to her.
Cali smiled and hugged him back, "Great! You sure do like giving hugs huh?" She said with a happy laugh. She had no problems with that she was just surprised by it.

Orlando chuckled. "I always liked hugs, I just didn't have the chance to hug anyone before now, so I'm hugging you every chance I get. Mwahahahahahaha." he said teasing her and then playfully tickling her.
Cali laughed and squealed as she fell onto the sand laughing. "I yield! I yield!" She said equally playful as she held her hands up as if she was surrendering.

Orlando chuckled and kept tickling her. "What's the magic word?" he asked her, still tickling her.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:07 pm

Annika watched him do like she had instructed and was surprised when she felt him reaching out to her for connection. She had never felt something like that before, she gasped a bit but allowed it, thinking perhaps with the both of them they could heal the whole forest. She not only allowed the connection she flowed power into him and out into the forest beyond. It was strange, it almost felt in that moment that he was a part of her.
Leon felt her open up to him and gasped, unable to do anything more than to bask in her power and being for a minute before making himself focus on the forest. He used their combined powers, giving to the forest to heal it as much as they could together. He felt some other earth dragons, but came back to himself before contacting them. 
(He felt Noa and Alastor)
(Ok good to know. )

Annika watched as the trees came to life, not only healed but vibrant and full of life. However the task was larger then anything she had ever done and she staggered a bit realizing she probably gave a bit too much in her excitement. "Well done." She said simply to Leon, he had certainly far exceeded any expectations she had of him.
"Did you feel them? There were others" Leon asked, looking around then to her again. He could tell she was tired and moved closer to her side. He was tired too, but it had been good for a first try. Much of it had been instinctive.

Annika nodded, "I did feel them, I was unaware I could even do that. I think I know who one of them is. Never met him but there is another forest ranger and I have heard about him many times. I have been suspecting he was a dragon for some time." She replied as she laid down and leaned against a tree. Why was she so tired? She had used her powers before, true never that much and she had never fed her power into another dragon, but that should have made it easier on her not harder.
Leon watched her, moving to be her cushion and gently licking her scales on her neck. " You should rest, you are too tired" He said, he could feel that from her. They were still connected to one another.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:27 pm

Cali smiled and hugged him back, "Great! You sure do like giving hugs huh?" She said with a happy laugh. She had no problems with that she was just surprised by it.

Orlando chuckled. "I always liked hugs, I just didn't have the chance to hug anyone before now, so I'm hugging you every chance I get. Mwahahahahahaha." he said teasing her and then playfully tickling her.
Cali laughed and squealed as she fell onto the sand laughing. "I yield! I yield!" She said equally playful as she held her hands up as if she was surrendering.

Orlando chuckled and kept tickling her. "What's the magic word?" he asked her, still tickling her.
Cali laughed so hard she snorted, "Please!" She squealed as she rolled onto her side.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:29 pm

(Ok good to know. )

Leon watched her, moving to be her cushion and gently licking her scales on her neck. " You should rest, you are too tired" He said, he could feel that from her. They were still connected to one another.

Annika sighed, he was probably right. "I always was a bit of an over achiever. Thank you for helping me, this forest means a lot to me." She said simply as she rested her head on his back.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:33 pm

(Ok good to know. )

Annika sighed, he was probably right. "I always was a bit of an over achiever. Thank you for helping me, this forest means a lot to me." She said simply as she rested her head on his back.
Leon smiled inwardly and rested his head on her back, curled around her gently.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:47 pm

Winter smiled at the smell and chuckled. "You should teach me how to cook." she told him, winking.
Spencer chuckled "I could teach you this meal, it's my specialty."
Winter came to his side and nodded eagerly and excitedly. "Okay, teach me." she told him.
Spencer nodded and started telling her how to make the meal he was making.

Winter gave him all her attention.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Annika sighed and snuggled into the his warmth as he curled around her and fell asleep. For whatever reason, she wasn't sure, but she trusted him to watch over her, trusting him with her life.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:52 pm

Cali laughed so hard she snorted, "Please!" She squealed as she rolled onto her side.

Orlando stopped tickling her and chuckled.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Annika nodded, "I did feel them, I was unaware I could even do that. I think I know who one of them is. Never met him but there is another forest ranger and I have heard about him many times. I have been suspecting he was a dragon for some time." She replied as she laid down and leaned against a tree. Why was she so tired? She had used her powers before, true never that much and she had never fed her power into another dragon, but that should have made it easier on her not harder.

Annika sighed and snuggled into the his warmth as he curled around her and fell asleep. For whatever reason, she wasn't sure, but she trusted him to watch over her, trusting him with her life.
Leon did watch over her, making sure they were safe while she rested

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:07 am

Cali sat up and caught her breath. She leaned her head on his shoulder while she regained her composure and breath.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:12 am

(Do you want to wait a while or just keep going? I didn't know if you wanted to have them meet Alastor and Noa or not)

Annika rested comfortably under his watchful gaze. She felt totally safe, something that she hadn't felt since she was a child.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:11 am

Cali sat up and caught her breath. She leaned her head on his shoulder while she regained her composure and breath.

Orlando let her lean against him and smiled.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:33 am

Cali looked out across the bay, smiling at how peaceful it was there. "i'm glad i met you today." She said quietly.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:02 am

Cali looked out across the bay, smiling at how peaceful it was there. "i'm glad i met you today." She said quietly.

Orlando chuckled and kissed her cheek gently.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:03 am

(Do you want to wait a while or just keep going? I didn't know if you wanted to have them meet Alastor and Noa or not)

Annika rested comfortably under his watchful gaze. She felt totally safe, something that she hadn't felt since she was a child.
(If they did, together they could heal the whole forest. Smile )

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:35 pm

Cali flushed a little but smiled as she looked up at him. She leaned in quickly and gave him a kiss right on the mouth. "If your going to do it might as well go all in." She said a little shyly now that it was done she wondered if he wouldn't like it.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:37 pm

(That would be neat, I guess we can have them sleep for a bit and then maybe track them down or bump into them when they come to check the camp ground? Give Noa and Alastor time to eat and our two time to rest. )
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:11 pm

(That would be neat, I guess we can have them sleep for a bit and then maybe track them down or bump into them when they come to check the camp ground? Give Noa and Alastor time to eat and our two time to rest. )
(Sounds good Smile )

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:23 pm

Cali flushed a little but smiled as she looked up at him. She leaned in quickly and gave him a kiss right on the mouth. "If your going to do it might as well go all in." She said a little shyly now that it was done she wondered if he wouldn't like it.

Orlando's eyes widened a bit at the kiss Cali delivered him on the lips. When she pulled away he blushed so deeply his face went completely red. He gulped nervously at her words and leaned in slowly and kissed her on the lips back.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:54 am

" We have to have fuel for our soon to be love fest. " Aisling said with humor.
 "Somehow I don't we need anymore fuel for this fire." He said with a grin. Aidan drove qiuetly for a while, lost in his thoughts about all that had happened. What started as a simple new client house call turned into something a whole lot more. When he saw the grocery store about 15 minutes from his house ahead he pulled in to the parking lot. He was happy for the distraction from his own thoughts.
Aisling thought, "touche." Before she also fell into a reserved silence as well.  She simply looked at the scenery as he drove and worried about the next leg of their strange journey of becoming dragons.

Aidan pulled the truck into a parking spot and looked over at her. "alright, you want to help or wait in the truck?" He questioned her with a smile, he wasn't sure if she needed some time to process or not.
"I'll tag along with you if it's not too clingy,  if it is then too bad,  I'm still coming. " She teased him playfully as she moved to get out.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:51 am

Orlando's eyes widened a bit at the kiss Cali delivered him on the lips. When she pulled away he blushed so deeply his face went completely red. He gulped nervously at her words and leaned in slowly and kissed her on the lips back.

Cali grinned as she flushed a little, her cheeks turning red. "Well there you go." She said quietly as she looked back out at the sea, well they got the first awkward one out of the way at least.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:53 am

"Somehow I don't we need anymore fuel for this fire." He said with a grin. Aidan drove qiuetly for a while, lost in his thoughts about all that had happened. What started as a simple new client house call turned into something a whole lot more. When he saw the grocery store about 15 minutes from his house ahead he pulled in to the parking lot. He was happy for the distraction from his own thoughts.
Aisling thought, "touche." Before she also fell into a reserved silence as well.  She simply looked at the scenery as he drove and worried about the next leg of their strange journey of becoming dragons.

Aidan pulled the truck into a parking spot and looked over at her. "alright, you want to help or wait in the truck?" He questioned her with a smile, he wasn't sure if she needed some time to process or not.
"I'll tag along with you if it's not too clingy,  if it is then too bad,  I'm still coming. " She teased him playfully as she moved to get out.

Aidan got out and shut and locked the truck doors. "I don't mind the company, not clingy at all." He grinned as he head for the store he slung his arm around her waist and pulled her up against him as they walked. Giving her a playful grin as he traced little circles on her hip through her shirt.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:42 am

Cali grinned as she flushed a little, her cheeks turning red. "Well there you go." She said quietly as she looked back out at the sea, well they got the first awkward one out of the way at least.

Orlando smiled and kissed her deeper.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Orlando smiled and kissed her deeper.
Cali had not been expecting or prepared for that. Her eyes widened but after a moment she returned the kiss eagerly.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:55 pm

(Hey, I'm on a tablet, not my comp, and babysitting,  so I loose stuff. :p )
Robert had pulled up beside Akron's car and parked, getting out too.
As Rob got out, Akron said teasingly, " You're getting slow in your old age, man."  He looked to Amelia and smiled,  "The lady choose me to wake her dragon.  Any pointers?" He asked curiously.
"All it takes is a touch and the will to change, so far as I know" Rob said with a shrug. It was still new to him too.
Akron nodded as he turned to Amelia. He pushed his sleeves up and rubbed his hands  together as if warming them up.  "Ok, let's see if I have that magic touch. " He said as he waited for Amelia to bare her birthmark to him.
Amelia laughed as she lifted the hem of her shirt enough to show her birthmark below her navel. She was a little nervous but curious to see if it would actually work.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum