Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Me too! If I'd had my way, we'd still be out there hiding from the humans." Alastor stated truthfully.
Noa chuckled softly and looked to him then kissed him softly "Well, there's benefits to that too."
"Oh my, I believe I'm blushing now, madam Noa. " Alastor stated with a quiet chuckle as he captured her lips for another kiss.
Noa chuckled and kidded him lovingly then blushed at the good natured ribbing from the locals, even though half of it wasn't in english.
Alastor didn't mind the ribbing in the least.  He simply looked unabashedly to Noa and smiled. He adored watching her blush so prettily. "My favorite shade." He whispered softly.
Noa smiled and pushed his arm gently in reprimand "You would like me blushing" She teased then laughed softly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:51 pm

"Oh my, I believe I'm blushing now, madam Noa. " Alastor stated with a quiet chuckle as he captured her lips for another kiss.
Noa chuckled and kidded him lovingly then blushed at the good natured ribbing from the locals, even though half of it wasn't in english.
Alastor didn't mind the ribbing in the least.  He simply looked unabashedly to Noa and smiled. He adored watching her blush so prettily. "My favorite shade." He whispered softly.
Noa smiled and pushed his arm gently in reprimand "You would like me blushing" She teased then laughed softly.
Alastor chuckled merrily, "Everyday if I had my way." He admitted honestly and smiled to the villagers with camaraderie.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:54 pm

Xavier focused on the fire and started smothering it on that floor before turning to the female.  "Keep water on that floor, that collapse seemed to smother the flames. " He then rushed forward to lead his team. As he did,  he pushed the flames back with his mind to make way into the building. He sprayed with the nozzle to hide the fact that it was anything but natural fire fighting.
His team helped douse the flame so much that he was able to head up to the second floor to see the people needing rescuing.
Xavier rushed over to them and checked them over for injuries before moving any. His team kept the fire back and allowed his to work.
The girl had been crushed by a big piece of the heavy ceiling and so the wooden plank had landed on her back, breaking it. She was completely passed out but somehow still alive for right now.

The man was trying to get the board off of her when he was Xavier and his team. "Help her, I think it broke her back!" he said eyes wide.

Xavier's team quickly helped douse the flames again and went in to help the woman. The one team member looked shocked.
They'd have to get a body board to carry the girl out on. So Xavier set someone to get one as they  gathered to lift the debris off the girl to free her.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:05 pm

His team helped douse the flame so much that he was able to head up to the second floor to see the people needing rescuing.
Xavier rushed over to them and checked them over for injuries before moving any. His team kept the fire back and allowed his to work.
The girl had been crushed by a big piece of the heavy ceiling and so the wooden plank had landed on her back, breaking it. She was completely passed out but somehow still alive for right now.

The man was trying to get the board off of her when he was Xavier and his team. "Help her, I think it broke her back!" he said eyes wide.

Xavier's team quickly helped douse the flames again and went in to help the woman. The one team member looked shocked.
They'd have to get a body board to carry the girl out on. So Xavier set someone to get one as they  gathered to lift the debris off the girl to free her.
The man had an engagement ring on him and so did the woman so they were clearly engaged to be married. The man helped the team out the best he could.

The woman's back would obviously bleeding.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:34 am

The man had an engagement ring on him and so did the woman so they were clearly engaged to be married. The man helped the team out the best he could.

Xavier didn't notice any of that. So focused upon saving the female's life. He looked to the door as his man returned with the  body board and a med kit. He searched the kit for some dressing to carefully apply to the now bleeding wound and then slipping on a neck brace. He nodded to his unit who wasn't currently fighting the fire to help roll her over onto the board carefully so they could get her out.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:41 am

Alastor chuckled merrily, "Everyday if I had my way." He admitted honestly and smiled to the villagers with camaraderie.
Noa laughed again then moved so she could lean against his side again. She was happy with her choice, he was funny as well as strong and didn't fight admitting a mistake.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:53 am

Noa laughed again then moved so she could lean against his side again. She was happy with her choice, he was funny as well as strong and didn't fight admitting a mistake.
Alastor settled in to comfortably with Noa's trusting gesture. He thought sentimentally about the life they save today. "What do you think the elephants are doing right now?  Do you think they're celebrating too?" He asked quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:39 am

Alastor settled in to comfortably with Noa's trusting gesture. He thought sentimentally about the life they save today. "What do you think the elephants are doing right now?  Do you think they're celebrating too?" He asked quietly.
Noa looked to him then around the village "Maybe, in their own way of course. I know they were happy to have the baby back safely."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:00 pm

Xavier didn't notice any of that. So focused upon saving the female's life. He looked to the door as his man returned with the  body board and a med kit. He searched the kit for some dressing to carefully apply to the now bleeding wound and then slipping on a neck brace. He nodded to his unit who wasn't currently fighting the fire to help roll her over onto the board carefully so they could get her out.
His team members did so gently, the woman still unconscienced and failing fast.

"We better get her out of here." one of them said.

The man had some burns on his arms but they weren't too serious.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:31 pm

"Yes, let's get out of here. This place is close to collapse." Xavier informed as he grabbed a side of the body board with the others.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:33 pm

Noa looked to him then around the village "Maybe, in their own way of course. I know they were happy to have the baby back safely."
"I felt it like it was my own emotions.  It was the strangest thing, yet wonderful at the same time." Alastor stated with genuine wonder.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:38 pm

"I felt it like it was my own emotions.  It was the strangest thing, yet wonderful at the same time." Alastor stated with genuine wonder.
Noa smiled and kissed him softly "Shh, they are listening love" She said privately. "I felt the same thing though."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:44 pm

"Yes, let's get out of here. This place is close to collapse." Xavier informed as he grabbed a side of the body board with the others.
His team members helped pick up the body board and began heading out of the building.

The man followed suit, looking worried about the girl.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Noa smiled and kissed him softly "Shh, they are listening love" She said privately. "I felt the same thing though."
Alastor flushed slightly and said privately,  "Oops! I forgot. I'm glad you didn't. " He looked to Noa with admiration. "Dance with me Noa. A nice slow dance. We can hum the melody. " He said with hope.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:24 pm

His team members helped pick up the body board and began heading out of the building.

The unit headed right over to the waiting ambulance and passed her care off to them. They could stabilize her and get her to help. Xavier looked to the male and dipped his head in understanding before heading back to fight the fire once again.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:31 pm

The unit headed right over to the waiting ambulance and passed her care off to them. They could stabilize her and get her to help. Xavier looked to the male and dipped his head in understanding before heading back to fight the fire once again.
The man looked sad and since he wasn't family yet he had to make his own way to the hospital.

The ambulance pulled away and quickly went off, siren blazing.

The team had kept water on that floor and eventually the whole building collapsed on itself, the flames no longer there due to the collapse.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:17 pm

The man looked sad and since he wasn't family yet he had to make his own way to the hospital.

The team had kept water on that floor and eventually the whole building collapsed on itself, the flames no longer there due to the collapse.
Xavier watched in muted silence as the building collapsed.  At lest they'd got them out. Whether she lived or walked again, was up to stronger powers than himself. "We did good, men!" The chief said to them.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:19 pm

Xavier watched in muted silence as the building collapsed.  At lest they'd got them out. Whether she lived or walked again, was up to stronger powers than himself. "We did good, men!" The chief said to them.
The man started crying.

One of his team members comforted him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:15 pm

The man started crying.

Xavier wished he could help somehow, but he didn't have the car, he'd left it with Emily. He couldn't fly the man to the hospital.  That was when an officer stepped forward and offered to take him to the hospital.  Xavier was relieved at the Good Samaritan.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:43 am

Alastor flushed slightly and said privately,  "Oops! I forgot. I'm glad you didn't. " He looked to Noa with admiration. "Dance with me Noa. A nice slow dance. We can hum the melody. " He said with hope.
"Anytime, love" Noa replied with a smile before kissing him again. She would stand and dance with him, picking a song to hum to

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:33 am

"Anytime, love" Noa replied with a smile before kissing him again. She would stand and dance with him, picking a song to hum to
So lost in each other's arms, they hadn't noticed that the crowd was getting smaller and smaller as the villagers headed off to seek their rest. "I believe it's getting late. Are we to sleep here or seek our rest in the forest?" Alastor asked in Noa's mind.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:24 pm

The man started crying.

Xavier wished he could help somehow, but he didn't have the car, he'd left it with Emily. He couldn't fly the man to the hospital.  That was when an officer stepped forward and offered to take him to the hospital.  Xavier was relieved at the Good Samaritan.
The man quickly thanked him followed after the officer.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:36 pm

The man started crying.

Xavier helped pack up the equipment on the truck so they could head back to the firehouse.  Since her was on call, he would head on back to Emily's house. He picked up a few essential baby items on the way and took a cap there.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:39 pm

The man started crying.

Xavier helped pack up the equipment on the truck so they could head back to the firehouse.  Since her was on call, he would head on back to Emily's house. He picked up a few essential baby items on the way and took a cap there.
Emily would be trying to understand the newborn the best she could.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:45 pm

Xavier helped pack up the equipment on the truck so they could head back to the firehouse.  Since her was on call, he would head on back to Emily's house. He picked up a few essential baby items on the way and took a cab there.
Emily would be trying to understand the newborn the best she could.
Once Xavier returned, he helped unloaded the bags from the cab trunk. He tipped the guy and headed inside. "Sweetheart,  I'm back!" He said as he opened the door.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:47 pm

So lost in each other's arms, they hadn't noticed that the crowd was getting smaller and smaller as the villagers headed off to seek their rest. "I believe it's getting late. Are we to sleep here or seek our rest in the forest?" Alastor asked in Noa's mind.
"As much as I like these people, I think we should stay in the forest to sleep. It's safer." Noa said softly "But we should leave them a gift for their kindness in taking in strangers like us."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top