Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 10:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons


Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43888
Likes : 24
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down


Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aisling sighed softly as Aidan kissed her thoroughly and in no time, she was breathless and panting. As she reluctantly pull back she looked to him in wonderment.  " I felt that in my toes." She told him.

Aidan gave her a seductive grin, "Perhaps I should start down at your toes then and see if you can feel it in your lips. but perhaps we should wait until we get to my place for that." He said as he turned to move away. He needed to distract himself or they would never get out of her house.
Aisling grinned as he turned away. She decided to tease him by saying, " So you have a toe fetish? Good to know. "
Aidan looked over his shoulder at her, a slow grin spread across his face. "No I have a you fetish, if its on that body I want it." He said in a low husky voice as his eyes flashed orange, he shook his head. "Sorry I am getting a little too hot right now. I think it might be best for the rest of your house if I wait in the car."
Aisling tipped error head at the eye trick and smiled mischievously.  "Well then, you just take you hot self out of here. We blowe this form up, they think arson for sure. " She said as she closed up the suitcase.  After sitting on it, she got it closed.  "Could you be a dear? That might  distract you." She asked as she struggled with weight of the suitcase.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 5004
Join date : 2017-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Aidan gave her a seductive grin, "Perhaps I should start down at your toes then and see if you can feel it in your lips. but perhaps we should wait until we get to my place for that." He said as he turned to move away. He needed to distract himself or they would never get out of her house.
Aisling grinned as he turned away. She decided to tease him by saying, " So you have a toe fetish? Good to know. "
Aidan looked over his shoulder at her, a slow grin spread across his face. "No I have a you fetish, if its on that body I want it." He said in a low husky voice as his eyes flashed orange, he shook his head. "Sorry I am getting a little too hot right now. I think it might be best for the rest of your house if I wait in the car."
Aisling tipped error head at the eye trick and smiled mischievously.  "Well then, you just take you hot self out of here. We blowe this form up, they think arson for sure. " She said as she closed up the suitcase.  After sitting on it, she got it closed.  "Could you be a dear? That might  distract you." She asked as she struggled with weight of the suitcase.

Aidan chuckled and walked over to grab her suitcase and carry it out to his truck. "Good point, we for sure don't want that. Although I have to say I am itching to light something on fire right now, which is new for me. You follow behind me in your car so you have it with you?" He asked wondering if she wanted to bring her car or just ride with him and come get it later.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 531
Likes : 12
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"You can ride on my back if you wish.  Your lightweight will not make a difference to me." Byron offered courteously to Lenny as he got the head in his claws. It was only right that she attended his funeral.

Xavier move to get the lower middle and waited for the ready set go.

Lenny shook her head and backed away from him.

Tobyn volunteered to see if he could teach Lenny how to fly. "Go without me, I'll try and teach her how to fly" he said to his parents and grandpa.

Emily frowned a bit and waited for Byron to give the okay to lift.
Xavier frowned and wasn't ok  with leaving him behind with a virtual stranger. 

Byron looked to Lenny and Tobyn with indecision.

Tobyn saw the looks on their faces and realized it was probably best it he went along. He glided over and landed on Byron's back and help on tight.

"Guys, we're losing daylight, lets get moving please." Emily said, she sounded a little tired but she had to stay strong in this case.

Lenny came over and took position right behind Xavier and used her claws on the dead dragon's form and started flapping her wings.
Byron counted to three for them to lift simultaneously. The powerful wing beats scattered leaves and debris everywhere.  But soon enough they got a momentum started as the body started raising off the ground.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 5004
Likes : 20
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aisling grinned as he turned away. She decided to tease him by saying, " So you have a toe fetish? Good to know. "
Aidan looked over his shoulder at her, a slow grin spread across his face. "No I have a you fetish, if its on that body I want it." He said in a low husky voice as his eyes flashed orange, he shook his head. "Sorry I am getting a little too hot right now. I think it might be best for the rest of your house if I wait in the car."
Aisling tipped error head at the eye trick and smiled mischievously.  "Well then, you just take you hot self out of here. We blowe this form up, they think arson for sure. " She said as she closed up the suitcase.  After sitting on it, she got it closed.  "Could you be a dear? That might  distract you." She asked as she struggled with weight of the suitcase.

Aidan chuckled and walked over to grab her suitcase and carry it out to his truck. "Good point, we for sure don't want that. Although I have to say I am itching to light something on fire right now, which is new for me. You follow behind me in your car so you have it with you?" He asked wondering if she wanted to bring her car or just ride with him and come get it later.
"Oh, I'll gladly follow behind you Aidan.  All the way out to your truck. Then im getting in it. I'm way too frazzled to drive myself.  Judge me how you will.  When it time to come home, I'll just get a cab. " Aisling said in a sexy tone.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 5004
Likes : 20
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aidan looked over his shoulder at her, a slow grin spread across his face. "No I have a you fetish, if its on that body I want it." He said in a low husky voice as his eyes flashed orange, he shook his head. "Sorry I am getting a little too hot right now. I think it might be best for the rest of your house if I wait in the car."
Aisling tipped error head at the eye trick and smiled mischievously.  "Well then, you just take you hot self out of here. We blowe this form up, they think arson for sure. " She said as she closed up the suitcase.  After sitting on it, she got it closed.  "Could you be a dear? That might  distract you." She asked as she struggled with weight of the suitcase.

Aidan chuckled and walked over to grab her suitcase and carry it out to his truck. "Good point, we for sure don't want that. Although I have to say I am itching to light something on fire right now, which is new for me. You follow behind me in your car so you have it with you?" He asked wondering if she wanted to bring her car or just ride with him and come get it later.
"Oh, I'll gladly follow behind you Aidan.  All the way out to your truck. Then im getting in it. I'm way too frazzled to drive myself.  Judge me how you will.  When it time to come home, I'll just get a cab. " Aisling said in a sexy tone.

Aidan smiled as he took her hand. "Alright, that is fine with me." He kissed her and then pulled her down the hall towards the front door and his waiting truck. He loaded the suit case up in his truck and turned back to her. "is there anything else you need, or anything you need to lock up or do before we go?" He asked her.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 531
Likes : 12
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aisling tipped error head at the eye trick and smiled mischievously.  "Well then, you just take you hot self out of here. We blowe this form up, they think arson for sure. " She said as she closed up the suitcase.  After sitting on it, she got it closed.  "Could you be a dear? That might  distract you." She asked as she struggled with weight of the suitcase.

Aidan chuckled and walked over to grab her suitcase and carry it out to his truck. "Good point, we for sure don't want that. Although I have to say I am itching to light something on fire right now, which is new for me. You follow behind me in your car so you have it with you?" He asked wondering if she wanted to bring her car or just ride with him and come get it later.
"Oh, I'll gladly follow behind you Aidan.  All the way out to your truck. Then im getting in it. I'm way too frazzled to drive myself.  Judge me how you will.  When it time to come home, I'll just get a cab. " Aisling said in a sexy tone.

Aidan smiled as he took her hand. "Alright, that is fine with me." He kissed her and then pulled her down the hall towards the front door and his waiting truck. He loaded the suit case up in his truck and turned back to her. "is there anything else you need, or anything you need to lock up or do before we go?" He asked her.
While Aidan put the suitcase in the trunk bed, Aisling took a long look at the house. At his question,  she shook her head.  "There's really no need to lock up the house. I mean with that  gaping hole in the side.  I will however deadbolt my workshop. " She said as he headed to do that real quick.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 5004
Likes : 20
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Aidan chuckled and walked over to grab her suitcase and carry it out to his truck. "Good point, we for sure don't want that. Although I have to say I am itching to light something on fire right now, which is new for me. You follow behind me in your car so you have it with you?" He asked wondering if she wanted to bring her car or just ride with him and come get it later.
"Oh, I'll gladly follow behind you Aidan.  All the way out to your truck. Then im getting in it. I'm way too frazzled to drive myself.  Judge me how you will.  When it time to come home, I'll just get a cab. " Aisling said in a sexy tone.

Aidan smiled as he took her hand. "Alright, that is fine with me." He kissed her and then pulled her down the hall towards the front door and his waiting truck. He loaded the suit case up in his truck and turned back to her. "is there anything else you need, or anything you need to lock up or do before we go?" He asked her.
While Aidan put the suitcase in the trunk bed, Aisling took a long look at the house. At his question,  she shook her head.  "There's really no need to lock up the house. I mean with that  gaping hole in the side.  I will however deadbolt my workshop. " She said as he headed to do that real quick.
Aidan watched her run out to her workshop as he slid behind the steering wheel of his truck. He saw some of the police lingering around, no doubt to make sure they actually left. He had already loaded his things in his truck from his work so all he had left to do was wait. He had to admit he was so happy that he had no other work scheduled for the rest of the afternoon.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 531
Likes : 12
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Oh, I'll gladly follow behind you Aidan.  All the way out to your truck. Then im getting in it. I'm way too frazzled to drive myself.  Judge me how you will.  When it time to come home, I'll just get a cab. " Aisling said in a sexy tone.

Aidan smiled as he took her hand. "Alright, that is fine with me." He kissed her and then pulled her down the hall towards the front door and his waiting truck. He loaded the suit case up in his truck and turned back to her. "is there anything else you need, or anything you need to lock up or do before we go?" He asked her.
While Aidan put the suitcase in the trunk bed, Aisling took a long look at the house. At his question,  she shook her head.  "There's really no need to lock up the house. I mean with that  gaping hole in the side.  I will however deadbolt my workshop. " She said as he headed to do that real quick.
Aidan watched her run out to her workshop as he slid behind the steering wheel of his truck. He saw some of the police lingering around, no doubt to make sure they actually left. He had already loaded his things in his truck from his work so all he had left to do was wait. He had to admit he was so happy that he had no other work scheduled for the rest of the afternoon.
As Aisling locked up the workshop,  she hurried back to the truck.  She opened the passenger door and climbed in. She waved to the police politely before slipping on her seat belt.  "Alright,  I think I'm ready." She said with a deep sigh.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 5004
Likes : 20
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Aidan smiled as he took her hand. "Alright, that is fine with me." He kissed her and then pulled her down the hall towards the front door and his waiting truck. He loaded the suit case up in his truck and turned back to her. "is there anything else you need, or anything you need to lock up or do before we go?" He asked her.
While Aidan put the suitcase in the trunk bed, Aisling took a long look at the house. At his question,  she shook her head.  "There's really no need to lock up the house. I mean with that  gaping hole in the side.  I will however deadbolt my workshop. " She said as he headed to do that real quick.
Aidan watched her run out to her workshop as he slid behind the steering wheel of his truck. He saw some of the police lingering around, no doubt to make sure they actually left. He had already loaded his things in his truck from his work so all he had left to do was wait. He had to admit he was so happy that he had no other work scheduled for the rest of the afternoon.
As Aisling locked up the workshop,  she hurried back to the truck.  She opened the passenger door and climbed in. She waved to the police politely before slipping on her seat belt.  "Alright,  I think I'm ready." She said with a deep sigh.
Aidan reached over and squeezed her hands as he started the truck and pulled out of the driveway. "Hey its all going to be alright. Worse case we just end up blowing up my house too." He said with a grin in hopes of making her laugh.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 531
Likes : 12
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
While Aidan put the suitcase in the trunk bed, Aisling took a long look at the house. At his question,  she shook her head.  "There's really no need to lock up the house. I mean with that  gaping hole in the side.  I will however deadbolt my workshop. " She said as he headed to do that real quick.
Aidan watched her run out to her workshop as he slid behind the steering wheel of his truck. He saw some of the police lingering around, no doubt to make sure they actually left. He had already loaded his things in his truck from his work so all he had left to do was wait. He had to admit he was so happy that he had no other work scheduled for the rest of the afternoon.
As Aisling locked up the workshop,  she hurried back to the truck.  She opened the passenger door and climbed in. She waved to the police politely before slipping on her seat belt.  "Alright,  I think I'm ready." She said with a deep sigh.
Aidan reached over and squeezed her hands as he started the truck and pulled out of the driveway. "Hey its all going to be alright. Worse case we just end up blowing up my house too." He said with a grin in hopes of making her laugh.
Which he succeeded in surprising a laugh out of Aisling.  "Let's hope for the best, not the worst. " She chided playfully as she squeezed his hand gently.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 5004
Likes : 20
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aidan watched her run out to her workshop as he slid behind the steering wheel of his truck. He saw some of the police lingering around, no doubt to make sure they actually left. He had already loaded his things in his truck from his work so all he had left to do was wait. He had to admit he was so happy that he had no other work scheduled for the rest of the afternoon.
As Aisling locked up the workshop,  she hurried back to the truck.  She opened the passenger door and climbed in. She waved to the police politely before slipping on her seat belt.  "Alright,  I think I'm ready." She said with a deep sigh.
Aidan reached over and squeezed her hands as he started the truck and pulled out of the driveway. "Hey its all going to be alright. Worse case we just end up blowing up my house too." He said with a grin in hopes of making her laugh.
Which he succeeded in surprising a laugh out of Aisling.  "Let's hope for the best, not the worst. " She chided playfully as she squeezed his hand gently.

"well my house is brick, so mostly fire proof." He added with a chuckle. "hey do you mind if we stop at the store? My kitchen is a bit bare i'm afraid." Aidan gave her a sheepish smile as he drove. She already knew he wasn't a great cook, he supposed now she would find out the extend of that.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 531
Likes : 12
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
As Aisling locked up the workshop,  she hurried back to the truck.  She opened the passenger door and climbed in. She waved to the police politely before slipping on her seat belt.  "Alright,  I think I'm ready." She said with a deep sigh.
Aidan reached over and squeezed her hands as he started the truck and pulled out of the driveway. "Hey its all going to be alright. Worse case we just end up blowing up my house too." He said with a grin in hopes of making her laugh.
Which he succeeded in surprising a laugh out of Aisling.  "Let's hope for the best, not the worst. " She chided playfully as she squeezed his hand gently.

"well my house is brick, so mostly fire proof." He added with a chuckle. "hey do you mind if we stop at the store? My kitchen is a bit bare i'm afraid." Aidan gave her a sheepish smile as he drove. She already knew he wasn't a great cook, he supposed now she would find out the extend of that.
" We have to have fuel for our soon to be love fest. " Aisling said with humor.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 5004
Likes : 20
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aidan reached over and squeezed her hands as he started the truck and pulled out of the driveway. "Hey its all going to be alright. Worse case we just end up blowing up my house too." He said with a grin in hopes of making her laugh.
Which he succeeded in surprising a laugh out of Aisling.  "Let's hope for the best, not the worst. " She chided playfully as she squeezed his hand gently.

"well my house is brick, so mostly fire proof." He added with a chuckle. "hey do you mind if we stop at the store? My kitchen is a bit bare i'm afraid." Aidan gave her a sheepish smile as he drove. She already knew he wasn't a great cook, he supposed now she would find out the extend of that.
" We have to have fuel for our soon to be love fest. " Aisling said with humor.
 "Somehow I don't we need anymore fuel for this fire." He said with a grin. Aidan drove qiuetly for a while, lost in his thoughts about all that had happened. What started as a simple new client house call turned into something a whole lot more. When he saw the grocery store about 15 minutes from his house ahead he pulled in to the parking lot. He was happy for the distraction from his own thoughts.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 531
Likes : 12
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Which he succeeded in surprising a laugh out of Aisling.  "Let's hope for the best, not the worst. " She chided playfully as she squeezed his hand gently.

"well my house is brick, so mostly fire proof." He added with a chuckle. "hey do you mind if we stop at the store? My kitchen is a bit bare i'm afraid." Aidan gave her a sheepish smile as he drove. She already knew he wasn't a great cook, he supposed now she would find out the extend of that.
" We have to have fuel for our soon to be love fest. " Aisling said with humor.
 "Somehow I don't we need anymore fuel for this fire." He said with a grin. Aidan drove qiuetly for a while, lost in his thoughts about all that had happened. What started as a simple new client house call turned into something a whole lot more. When he saw the grocery store about 15 minutes from his house ahead he pulled in to the parking lot. He was happy for the distraction from his own thoughts.
Aisling thought, "touche." Before she also fell into a reserved silence as well.  She simply looked at the scenery as he drove and worried about the next leg of their strange journey of becoming dragons.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 5004
Likes : 20
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

"well my house is brick, so mostly fire proof." He added with a chuckle. "hey do you mind if we stop at the store? My kitchen is a bit bare i'm afraid." Aidan gave her a sheepish smile as he drove. She already knew he wasn't a great cook, he supposed now she would find out the extend of that.
" We have to have fuel for our soon to be love fest. " Aisling said with humor.
 "Somehow I don't we need anymore fuel for this fire." He said with a grin. Aidan drove qiuetly for a while, lost in his thoughts about all that had happened. What started as a simple new client house call turned into something a whole lot more. When he saw the grocery store about 15 minutes from his house ahead he pulled in to the parking lot. He was happy for the distraction from his own thoughts.
Aisling thought, "touche." Before she also fell into a reserved silence as well.  She simply looked at the scenery as he drove and worried about the next leg of their strange journey of becoming dragons.

Aidan pulled the truck into a parking spot and looked over at her. "alright, you want to help or wait in the truck?" He questioned her with a smile, he wasn't sure if she needed some time to process or not.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 531
Likes : 12
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Annika noticed another section below of sick trees and banked right before landing gently on the ground. She looked around at the trees around her, this section had been healthy not two days ago, and was nowhere near the other spot.
Eak, Leon hadn't given much thought to landing, but he did his best, his wings flared to catch the wind and slow him so he could land again. Graceful would certainly take time, but he was down and unhurt. 
Leon looked around then came over to her to look at the trees before reaching his snout to touch one. "How do we heal them?"
Annika watched him landing and chuckled to herself. Landings were hard to handle at first. "it's hard to explain, I usually touch what I want to heal to make it easier. Then I think in my mind what I want to do. It's like I give it my strength, it's the beat way I can describe it." She explained looking at him then the tree.
Leon frowned then closed his eyes, thinking of a healthy tree and trying to make that happen. It clicked after a moment, he could feel the sickness of the trees and her there beside him. Part of him wanted to touch, to connect with her and the thought was enough for his mind to reach out to hers, asking for that connection both for himself and to heal the grove.

Annika watched him do like she had instructed and was surprised when she felt him reaching out to her for connection. She had never felt something like that before, she gasped a bit but allowed it, thinking perhaps with the both of them they could heal the whole forest. She not only allowed the connection she flowed power into him and out into the forest beyond. It was strange, it almost felt in that moment that he was a part of her.
Leon felt her open up to him and gasped, unable to do anything more than to bask in her power and being for a minute before making himself focus on the forest. He used their combined powers, giving to the forest to heal it as much as they could together. He felt some other earth dragons, but came back to himself before contacting them. 
(He felt Noa and Alastor)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43888
Likes : 24
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Orlando pulled away with a smile and then blushed deeply.

Cali smiled back at him, "well that was nice. So what sort of things do you like to do?" She asked to get ideas for their date.

Orlando tapped his chin a little bit. "Ride rollercoasters, work out at the gym, swim, dance, and flirt." he blushed at the last part.

Cali considered those for a minute, she wasn't fond of roller coasters, accidents waiting to happen in her mind. And while she did enjoy the gym she wasn't sure it would be suitable for a date. Dancing in theory sounded nice, but she had never been very good at that and shook her head, no she was likely to step on his feet. Well shoot she thought, maybe they could just get some food? She brighten then and looked at him with a smile. "How about for our date we can go get some dinner and then come out here for a midnight swim?" She offered.

Orlando thought about it and tapped his chin with his finger. "Sounds good enough to me." he said with a smile and a hug to her.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 10355
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Me? I say you!" Alastor said with a chuckle as he headed to brush his hair and teeth quickly.  Once done, he brought his brush out to indulge in the intimacy of brushing Noa's hair. 
~~~
Navar nodded. "I see them. What do you think they're talking about? My brother and I would dub in word to distant people having conversations.  It was a lot of fun. Especially when they had expressive faces. " He said quietly.
Keri was laughing lightly still when he came out with his brush "I had one in my bag" She said,but made no move to stop him from brushing her hair for her. It felt right to let him take care of her.
~~~
Kimi shrugged then looked to him again "That does sound fun, but I have never had luck reading lips and such." She admitted softly
When he finished he said childishly,  "I know,  but now you have my cooties." He tossed the brush aside and grabbed his walkie-talkie from the charger and got his keys. "Let's mount up sidekick. " he said in a cowboy like voice.
~~~
"That's not the point. It's not about spying,  but about making of outlandish things. Here, I'll show you. " Navar said as he watched Cali and Orlando a moment.  Then in a feminine and overly masculine voices as he mimicked hilarious words to their lip movements.
Keri laughed and got up, brushing against his side "I already had them from earlier." She pointed out before heading for the door to go with him.
~~~
Kimi looked back to the other pair as he spoke then giggled at the ridiculous voice and commentary. "I've never done anything like that before" She said, looking to him again then going back to their castle. It was funny, but she couldn't think of what to say and besides, they had stopped talking over there.
Alastor threw his head back and laughed at that. "Good one and yet so true, if I had said cooties.  "  He said as he headed for the pack truck.  He unlocked and opened the door for her before walking to the driver's side.  "Food, the campgrounds.  Sounds like a good plan. I'm mighty hungry for something other then gator. " He said as he got in. 
~~~
Navar shrugged and admitted,  "What can I say. I'm a strange kind of guy. I'm an acquired taste, as my mum always said. " He then go up to go to the far side to continue the moat and even out the bottom layer.  " So what are you do in your spare time...... other than surf? He asked to fill the silence.
Noa smiled at her love as she went to get in the passenger side and buckled for the trip. "So am I, though it was good."
~~~
"I do whatever I feel like on a given day, even if all I want to do is relax and be a bum." Kimi said with a chuckle, "Most of the time I surf when I am not doing something to help the ocean"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43888
Likes : 24
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Lenny shook her head and backed away from him.

Tobyn volunteered to see if he could teach Lenny how to fly. "Go without me, I'll try and teach her how to fly" he said to his parents and grandpa.

Emily frowned a bit and waited for Byron to give the okay to lift.
Xavier frowned and wasn't ok  with leaving him behind with a virtual stranger. 

Byron looked to Lenny and Tobyn with indecision.

Tobyn saw the looks on their faces and realized it was probably best it he went along. He glided over and landed on Byron's back and help on tight.

"Guys, we're losing daylight, lets get moving please." Emily said, she sounded a little tired but she had to stay strong in this case.

Lenny came over and took position right behind Xavier and used her claws on the dead dragon's form and started flapping her wings.
Byron counted to three for them to lift simultaneously. The powerful wing beats scattered leaves and debris everywhere.  But soon enough they got a momentum started as the body started raising off the ground.

Emily flapped her wings in unison with Byron's and waiting for them to have enough momentum to lift the dragon's body with. She glanced ahead of her to see Lenny trying to fly so she could help them.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 10355
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Winter smiled and nodded her head. She loved chicken!
"Good" Spencer said with a chuckle as he worked on making the meal. He had potatoes boiling to make mashed potatoes from then some green beans for another side and biscuits in the oven

Winter smiled at the smell and chuckled. "You should teach me how to cook." she told him, winking.
Spencer chuckled "I could teach you this meal, it's my specialty."
Winter came to his side and nodded eagerly and excitedly. "Okay, teach me." she told him.
Spencer nodded and started telling her how to make the meal he was making.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43888
Likes : 24
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Annika watched him landing and chuckled to herself. Landings were hard to handle at first. "it's hard to explain, I usually touch what I want to heal to make it easier. Then I think in my mind what I want to do. It's like I give it my strength, it's the beat way I can describe it." She explained looking at him then the tree.
Leon frowned then closed his eyes, thinking of a healthy tree and trying to make that happen. It clicked after a moment, he could feel the sickness of the trees and her there beside him. Part of him wanted to touch, to connect with her and the thought was enough for his mind to reach out to hers, asking for that connection both for himself and to heal the grove.

Annika watched him do like she had instructed and was surprised when she felt him reaching out to her for connection. She had never felt something like that before, she gasped a bit but allowed it, thinking perhaps with the both of them they could heal the whole forest. She not only allowed the connection she flowed power into him and out into the forest beyond. It was strange, it almost felt in that moment that he was a part of her.
Leon felt her open up to him and gasped, unable to do anything more than to bask in her power and being for a minute before making himself focus on the forest. He used their combined powers, giving to the forest to heal it as much as they could together. He felt some other earth dragons, but came back to himself before contacting them. 
(He felt Noa and Alastor)
(Ok good to know. )

Annika watched as the trees came to life, not only healed but vibrant and full of life. However the task was larger then anything she had ever done and she staggered a bit realizing she probably gave a bit too much in her excitement. "Well done." She said simply to Leon, he had certainly far exceeded any expectations she had of him.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 531
Likes : 12
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Cali smiled back at him, "well that was nice. So what sort of things do you like to do?" She asked to get ideas for their date.

Orlando tapped his chin a little bit. "Ride rollercoasters, work out at the gym, swim, dance, and flirt." he blushed at the last part.

Cali considered those for a minute, she wasn't fond of roller coasters, accidents waiting to happen in her mind. And while she did enjoy the gym she wasn't sure it would be suitable for a date. Dancing in theory sounded nice, but she had never been very good at that and shook her head, no she was likely to step on his feet. Well shoot she thought, maybe they could just get some food? She brighten then and looked at him with a smile. "How about for our date we can go get some dinner and then come out here for a midnight swim?" She offered.

Orlando thought about it and tapped his chin with his finger. "Sounds good enough to me." he said with a smile and a hug to her.
Cali smiled and hugged him back, "Great! You sure do like giving hugs huh?" She said with a happy laugh. She had no problems with that she was just surprised by it.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 531
Likes : 12
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Orlando tapped his chin a little bit. "Ride rollercoasters, work out at the gym, swim, dance, and flirt." he blushed at the last part.

Cali considered those for a minute, she wasn't fond of roller coasters, accidents waiting to happen in her mind. And while she did enjoy the gym she wasn't sure it would be suitable for a date. Dancing in theory sounded nice, but she had never been very good at that and shook her head, no she was likely to step on his feet. Well shoot she thought, maybe they could just get some food? She brighten then and looked at him with a smile. "How about for our date we can go get some dinner and then come out here for a midnight swim?" She offered.

Orlando thought about it and tapped his chin with his finger. "Sounds good enough to me." he said with a smile and a hug to her.
Cali smiled and hugged him back, "Great! You sure do like giving hugs huh?" She said with a happy laugh. She had no problems with that she was just surprised by it.

Orlando chuckled. "I always liked hugs, I just didn't have the chance to hug anyone before now, so I'm hugging you every chance I get. Mwahahahahahaha." he said teasing her and then playfully tickling her.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 10355
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Annika watched him landing and chuckled to herself. Landings were hard to handle at first. "it's hard to explain, I usually touch what I want to heal to make it easier. Then I think in my mind what I want to do. It's like I give it my strength, it's the beat way I can describe it." She explained looking at him then the tree.
Leon frowned then closed his eyes, thinking of a healthy tree and trying to make that happen. It clicked after a moment, he could feel the sickness of the trees and her there beside him. Part of him wanted to touch, to connect with her and the thought was enough for his mind to reach out to hers, asking for that connection both for himself and to heal the grove.

Annika watched him do like she had instructed and was surprised when she felt him reaching out to her for connection. She had never felt something like that before, she gasped a bit but allowed it, thinking perhaps with the both of them they could heal the whole forest. She not only allowed the connection she flowed power into him and out into the forest beyond. It was strange, it almost felt in that moment that he was a part of her.
Leon felt her open up to him and gasped, unable to do anything more than to bask in her power and being for a minute before making himself focus on the forest. He used their combined powers, giving to the forest to heal it as much as they could together. He felt some other earth dragons, but came back to himself before contacting them. 
(He felt Noa and Alastor)
(Ok good to know. )

Annika watched as the trees came to life, not only healed but vibrant and full of life. However the task was larger then anything she had ever done and she staggered a bit realizing she probably gave a bit too much in her excitement. "Well done." She said simply to Leon, he had certainly far exceeded any expectations she had of him.
"Did you feel them? There were others" Leon asked, looking around then to her again. He could tell she was tired and moved closer to her side. He was tired too, but it had been good for a first try. Much of it had been instinctive.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 43888
Likes : 24
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Cali considered those for a minute, she wasn't fond of roller coasters, accidents waiting to happen in her mind. And while she did enjoy the gym she wasn't sure it would be suitable for a date. Dancing in theory sounded nice, but she had never been very good at that and shook her head, no she was likely to step on his feet. Well shoot she thought, maybe they could just get some food? She brighten then and looked at him with a smile. "How about for our date we can go get some dinner and then come out here for a midnight swim?" She offered.

Orlando thought about it and tapped his chin with his finger. "Sounds good enough to me." he said with a smile and a hug to her.
Cali smiled and hugged him back, "Great! You sure do like giving hugs huh?" She said with a happy laugh. She had no problems with that she was just surprised by it.

Orlando chuckled. "I always liked hugs, I just didn't have the chance to hug anyone before now, so I'm hugging you every chance I get. Mwahahahahahaha." he said teasing her and then playfully tickling her.
Cali laughed and squealed as she fell onto the sand laughing. "I yield! I yield!" She said equally playful as she held her hands up as if she was surrendering.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 531
Likes : 12
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Annika watched him do like she had instructed and was surprised when she felt him reaching out to her for connection. She had never felt something like that before, she gasped a bit but allowed it, thinking perhaps with the both of them they could heal the whole forest. She not only allowed the connection she flowed power into him and out into the forest beyond. It was strange, it almost felt in that moment that he was a part of her.
Leon felt her open up to him and gasped, unable to do anything more than to bask in her power and being for a minute before making himself focus on the forest. He used their combined powers, giving to the forest to heal it as much as they could together. He felt some other earth dragons, but came back to himself before contacting them. 
(He felt Noa and Alastor)
(Ok good to know. )

Annika watched as the trees came to life, not only healed but vibrant and full of life. However the task was larger then anything she had ever done and she staggered a bit realizing she probably gave a bit too much in her excitement. "Well done." She said simply to Leon, he had certainly far exceeded any expectations she had of him.
"Did you feel them? There were others" Leon asked, looking around then to her again. He could tell she was tired and moved closer to her side. He was tired too, but it had been good for a first try. Much of it had been instinctive.

Annika nodded, "I did feel them, I was unaware I could even do that. I think I know who one of them is. Never met him but there is another forest ranger and I have heard about him many times. I have been suspecting he was a dragon for some time." She replied as she laid down and leaned against a tree. Why was she so tired? She had used her powers before, true never that much and she had never fed her power into another dragon, but that should have made it easier on her not harder.
avatar
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Posts : 531
Likes : 12
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum