Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do. "Sub-types" are allowed, but fall under the main types. The dragons can specialize in one specific type like lightning or ice, but are not limited to only lightning or ice, having the full range of the four main elements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

Last edited by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 12:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Xavier watched the joyful interactions of mother and daughter. A spike of sadness threatened to show itself, but he turned to look to Byron and his son. Three generations together at long last. It was humbling in the gravity of what life had been like alone all these years. 

Byron made a soothing sound to try to placate his fussy grandson who needed a nap. He paused as he was about to head in as he felt Xavier's eyes upon him and smiled knowingly his son's way. He didn't need an open link to read his son's thoughts. He felt very much the same. He looked over to Emily and her mother with fondness. As he spoke through the opened link. " Family is everything and love makes us strong."

Linda then looked really confused. "How do I change back?" she asked in thought to everyone there. The large female dragon's eyes were the yellow of sand, her scales the color of flowing red and orange lava and her horns as dark as coal. She flapped her wings a little, stirring up a little bit of dust.

Tobyn bit his grandpa's finger angrily. He was getting really cranky now because he needed a nap and he actually drew blood from his grandpa - this was probably the last time he'd bite Byron however, which was luckily enough for Emily who had yet to find out how cranky her son would get in the future.

Emily would sigh and told her mother how to shift back and so Linda did just that and the mother and daughter hugged once again, love emitting from their gentle, slender forms.
Byron yelped in surprise and agitation. "Now look here. That is rude and unnecessary youngster."  Scolded as he sent a sharp look Tobyn's way as he sucked on his abused finger. 

"Here, dad. I'll take him in for his nap." Xavier offered as a peaceful resolution. He glanced to Emily and Linda as he did so to see that they were hugging in human form.

Tobyn growled at his father and flapped his wings a little before stopping. His mouthy opened with a loud yawn and he was cranky because he hadn't taken a nap lately.

Emily saw that Byron's finger was hurt and bleeding and so went inside and came out with a Band-Aid with Neosporin on it and gently set it on his finger. "I'm so sorry he bit you. I'll start disciplining him right away, Bryon, if my mate doesn't beat me to it." she apologized on her son's behalf.

Linda was still a little bit confused about the whole being a dragon thing. She went inside and spotted two others inside, Lenny, and Moona and grew concerned. Where am I to sleep? she thought to herself and she frowned deeply. She looked at her dragonkin mark and wished she didn't have it.
Xavier headed in the house and up the stairs.  He acknowledged the girls on the couch as he did so. "Hey, I'll be back in a moment. I have a very naughty boy here who thinks it fine to bite whoever he see fit. That is not allowed Tobyn. Especially when you draw blood." 
~⊙~
Byron appreciated Emily's thoughtful doctoring and sighed. "The first several times he didn't draw blood. But I'm afraid he's escalating to biting harder and harder. " He explained simply.  He watched  as Linda headed inside the house curiously. "So, she seems to be taking all of this pretty good." He said conversationally.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 12:16 am

" Thanks to your tutelage. Without it, I never would have knew such a thing was possible. " Navar laughed heartedly at her teasing. "However the squatters taking up residence in my Intrepid will have to skedaddle elsewhere." 
~○~
(Leon  (yours) and Annika  (Nariah)  Smile Had to look that up. It's been so long. Lol!  Razz )
Alastor murmured softly before meeting her lips, "On that we can agree. "
Kimi chuckled softly and smiled at him. "I think you would have figured it out eventually."
~~
Noa kissed him lovingly then sat up. "I guess it is time to wake them."
(Thanks)
Navar smashed his smores together and smiled.  "You only see the best in everyone. I like that about you Kimi. Perhaps, but it may have been some time before I figured it out alone. " He said honestly. 
~☆~
(No problem. Glad to help.  Very Happy )
Alastor sat forward to get up off the couch. "I'll wake them. You continue to rest." He offered as he headed to the guest room. 

([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wakey, wakey eggs and bakey!! )
Kimi smiled again and nodded, eating her smore happily. She liked what he said, but didn't know how to respond. She was not used to having anyone see her so deeply or really as anything more than the beach bum she pretended to be.

~~~
Noa smiled and settled back again. She would let him go and wake their guests.

Leon woke to the sound of the door being opened with a gentle knock. He hadn't expected to fall asleep, but he was so comfortable with Annika beside him. "Time to wake up Annika."
Navar took a bite and laughed as the chocolate did a big drop on his bare chest. "Oops! That's not supposed to happen. " He said with humor as he use a graham cracker to scrape it off. 
~☆~
Alastor returned moments later and began to set the table while Noa continued to rest. The taken the elk out of the oven to rest and started transferring the sides into covered  dishes to set on the table.  He got water and tea from the fridge and set them out as well. When everything was ready, the went back to Noa. "It's ready whenever we are." He said lovingly as he kissed her brow.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 19, 2018 4:00 pm

(No problem .  Smile Glad I could help. )

When they reached the top of the control tower, the room opened up with its panoramic view. Akron glanced to Amelia with a slight smile as he walked into the room. " You know, I used to think this view was the best. But now that I've seen the view from the clouds.....this one doesn't even compare." He said as he leaned against the wall of glass and diverted his gaze outwardly.
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did you want to continue on with this, or have it be the next day sometime?  chin  )
(Oh crap sorry DX no i want to continue since it seems like a intimate moment now hehe)
Amelia walked to stand next to him "I couldn't agree more, its still beautiful but nothing compares to feeling the wind in your face as you look down at the city lights." She moved her hand to where her dragon birthmark was before she continued. "You think that you'll have a regular routine like other people but then life has a miraculous way of changing it drastically in a matter of hours. This morning I was your normal flight attendant and now I'm a dragon."
(Oh, my. Lol!  Razz  Ok. )

Akron smiled thoughtfully and nodded slightly. " Yeah,  I know what you mean. So will you go back? To being a flight attendant, I mean. " He asked.
Amelia shrugged "I have to, despite me being a dragon there's still bills to pay" she said with a soft chuckle.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 4:07 pm

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did you want to continue on with this, or have it be the next day sometime?  chin  )
(Oh crap sorry DX no i want to continue since it seems like a intimate moment now hehe)
Amelia walked to stand next to him "I couldn't agree more, its still beautiful but nothing compares to feeling the wind in your face as you look down at the city lights." She moved her hand to where her dragon birthmark was before she continued. "You think that you'll have a regular routine like other people but then life has a miraculous way of changing it drastically in a matter of hours. This morning I was your normal flight attendant and now I'm a dragon."
(Oh, my. Lol!  Razz  Ok. )

Akron smiled thoughtfully and nodded slightly. " Yeah,  I know what you mean. So will you go back? To being a flight attendant, I mean. " He asked.
Amelia shrugged "I have to, despite me being a dragon there's still bills to pay" she said with a soft chuckle.
Akron smiled a bit and nodded,  "Yes, there is that." He agreed. He then focused on her fully as he replied, " I guess what I'm really trying to ask is, when and if you'd be back this way again?" He couldn't conclude she lived in the city. She flew all over the world.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat May 19, 2018 5:36 pm

Aidan chuckled as she pinched his backside on the way to his room. He finished cleaning up breakfast before following her to get dressed for the day. "Well at least things will never be dull between us, I like to look at it that way." He said as he entered his bedroom and pulled out a fresh shirt and jeans.
Aisling looked out at Aidan through the bathroom doorway as she brushed her hair. "I like to look at it that way too. Anyway that involves you, in fact. You could never be dull, even if you tried,  hot stuff."  She said in a sultry voice as she put down the brush and leaned against the door frame to better watch him get dressed.
From her vantage point she would indeed have a nice view as he stripped out of his old clothes and began putting on the new ones. After he was dressed in simple blue jeans and a red shirt he turned and gave her a sexy smile. "Well I am certainly glad you think so. Did you get a nice show?" He asked her with a grin as he moved towards the bathroom to brush his hair and beard.
Aisling gave a  cheery grin and stated as she pushed off the door frame so he could pass inside the bathroom. " Oh, yes. I sure did. Worth every single voyeur minute."
Aidan leaned down and kissed her quickly as he passed, moving to brush his hair and beard. "Well I am glad that I could be of service to you then." He added with a wink as he checked over his appearance in the mirror. Once he was put together he turned to her with a smirk. "You ready to go?"
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat May 19, 2018 5:40 pm

Cali smiled and stood up allowing the dog to lead her someplace. "Where we headed to big guy?" She asked him as he tugged her from the room presumably.

Lucia pulled her hand back seeing his mark glow a bit. "I am sorry, I didn't know, I am still so new at this. This makes so much sense now, why I always felt at home on the ice. Winter has always been my favorite season." She said as she skated to the edge of the rink and sat down on a bench just outside of it.

Logan shut the door and followed the sound of her voice to a back room. "Leilah, what is wrong? Why didn't you come to work?" He asked softly as he stopped in the doorway.

Berny was leading her upstairs, he let go of the rope and went to the top of the stairs and barked at her.
___
"Why do you think I became a pilot?" Hank asked her with a chuckle. "The best feeling I've known is when I'm in the air, flying as a dragon, or in a plane. But um, this date actually made me really happy." he said as he skated over to her and then blushed adorably at his last sentence. He then, without saying anything after that, leaned down and kissed her lips lovingly. He would allow her to push him away if such she desires.
___
Leilah was in the bedroom. She lifted her face from the pillow and looked at him, tears dripping from her face. "You betrayed me." she said, she was still upset about the flirting woman at the job days previous.
Cali paused at the foot of the stairs and looked up at the dog. Curious as to where he seemed to be leading her she followed after him up the stairs.

Lucia smiled up at him, "I liked this date a lot too." She replied before he leaned down and kissed her. Her whole face heated up and turned bright red as his lips met hers. She eventually softened a bit and returned the kiss.

Logan looked at her, he felt bad that she was so upset but there was really nothing he could do. "I am sorry you are hurting, I really am but I have done nothing wrong. I never betrayed you Leilah and I have tried to explain that." He told her gently as he stood in the door.

Berny barked at her and led her into the bathroom where a cat was sleeping on the bed. It was a pretty calico cat, very fluffy.
___
Hank pulled away from the kiss, his face completely red. "How 'bout I meet you here same time tomorrow? Preferably if there's no rocks." he joked at her.
___
Leilah looked up at, tears streaming down her cheeks. She stood up and walked towards him, wrapping her arms around him and sobbing. "I don't want you to be flirted with, it makes me feel unwanted." she said tearfully into his chest.
Cali smiled when he led her to a sleeping cat. She sat down next to the cat and gently pet it. "Well aren't you a pretty little thing. Is this your friend?" She asked the dog with a smile.

Lucia smiled a little, it was small and shy, she nodded as she bit the corner of her lip. "That works for me. I..I really look forward to seeing you again." She said with a little more confidence then before.

Logan wrapped her in his arms and rubbed soothing circles on her back. "I can't help what others do, but what I can do is shoot all of them down. Which I have done since I met you. You are not unwanted Leilah, you are the only one that I give my attention too. You are the only one I will ever flirt back with." He said softly hoping to ease her sadness and concern.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 19, 2018 6:28 pm

Kimi looked to him again, her eyes following the chocolate before she had to look away, flushing as her thoughts went to inappropriate things. Oh boy was she in trouble if he was listening in.

~~
Noa smiled and reached to hold him close so they could kiss before she got up too.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 7:25 pm

Aisling looked out at Aidan through the bathroom doorway as she brushed her hair. "I like to look at it that way too. Anyway that involves you, in fact. You could never be dull, even if you tried,  hot stuff."  She said in a sultry voice as she put down the brush and leaned against the door frame to better watch him get dressed.
From her vantage point she would indeed have a nice view as he stripped out of his old clothes and began putting on the new ones. After he was dressed in simple blue jeans and a red shirt he turned and gave her a sexy smile. "Well I am certainly glad you think so. Did you get a nice show?" He asked her with a grin as he moved towards the bathroom to brush his hair and beard.
Aisling gave a  cheery grin and stated as she pushed off the door frame so he could pass inside the bathroom. " Oh, yes. I sure did. Worth every single voyeur minute."
Aidan leaned down and kissed her quickly as he passed, moving to brush his hair and beard. "Well I am glad that I could be of service to you then." He added with a wink as he checked over his appearance in the mirror. Once he was put together he turned to her with a smirk. "You ready to go?"
Aisling dipped her head and chimed in, "Whenever you are, hot stuff."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 19, 2018 7:37 pm

Berny was leading her upstairs, he let go of the rope and went to the top of the stairs and barked at her.
___
"Why do you think I became a pilot?" Hank asked her with a chuckle. "The best feeling I've known is when I'm in the air, flying as a dragon, or in a plane. But um, this date actually made me really happy." he said as he skated over to her and then blushed adorably at his last sentence. He then, without saying anything after that, leaned down and kissed her lips lovingly. He would allow her to push him away if such she desires.
___
Leilah was in the bedroom. She lifted her face from the pillow and looked at him, tears dripping from her face. "You betrayed me." she said, she was still upset about the flirting woman at the job days previous.
Cali paused at the foot of the stairs and looked up at the dog. Curious as to where he seemed to be leading her she followed after him up the stairs.

Lucia smiled up at him, "I liked this date a lot too." She replied before he leaned down and kissed her. Her whole face heated up and turned bright red as his lips met hers. She eventually softened a bit and returned the kiss.

Logan looked at her, he felt bad that she was so upset but there was really nothing he could do. "I am sorry you are hurting, I really am but I have done nothing wrong. I never betrayed you Leilah and I have tried to explain that." He told her gently as he stood in the door.

Berny barked at her and led her into the bathroom where a cat was sleeping on the bed. It was a pretty calico cat, very fluffy.
___
Hank pulled away from the kiss, his face completely red. "How 'bout I meet you here same time tomorrow? Preferably if there's no rocks." he joked at her.
___
Leilah looked up at, tears streaming down her cheeks. She stood up and walked towards him, wrapping her arms around him and sobbing. "I don't want you to be flirted with, it makes me feel unwanted." she said tearfully into his chest.
Cali smiled when he led her to a sleeping cat. She sat down next to the cat and gently pet it. "Well aren't you a pretty little thing. Is this your friend?" She asked the dog with a smile.

Lucia smiled a little, it was small and shy, she nodded as she bit the corner of her lip. "That works for me. I..I really look forward to seeing you again." She said with a little more confidence then before.

Logan wrapped her in his arms and rubbed soothing circles on her back. "I can't help what others do, but what I can do is shoot all of them down. Which I have done since I met you. You are not unwanted Leilah, you are the only one that I give my attention too. You are the only one I will ever flirt back with." He said softly hoping to ease her sadness and concern.

The cat purred and meowed adorably at her pets and rolled onto its side, meowing some more and tail moving from side to side.

Berny came closer and licked the cat's face but the cat didn't mind it none.
___
Hank smiled and gently gave her a hug and then went to take the skates off.
___
Leilah lifted her tearful head to stare at his own. "Y-y-you mean it?" she asked tearfully.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 7:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Kimi looked to him again, her eyes following the chocolate before she had to look away, flushing as her thoughts went to inappropriate things. Oh boy was she in trouble if he was listening in.

~~
Noa smiled and reached to hold him close so they could kiss before she got up too.
Facepalm   I always drip chocolate on myself when I eat smores.  The only difference is I have a shirt on. More oopsy and less provocative.  Razz  )
Navar wasn't technically listening in, but his mind wasn't closed either. He was more worried Kimi would think he was a idiot who couldn't find his mouth. He whipped what remained of the chocolate that the cracker didn't get with his finger and licked it off. When he looked to see if Kimi was disappointed in his coordination, he frowned as he saw her looking away. That's when he caught the tailend of her thoughts. "Oh..." He said quietly. 
~☆~
Alastor smiled softly and glanced to the guest room briefly wondering what the hold up was the other two.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 19, 2018 8:12 pm

Linda then looked really confused. "How do I change back?" she asked in thought to everyone there. The large female dragon's eyes were the yellow of sand, her scales the color of flowing red and orange lava and her horns as dark as coal. She flapped her wings a little, stirring up a little bit of dust.

Tobyn bit his grandpa's finger angrily. He was getting really cranky now because he needed a nap and he actually drew blood from his grandpa - this was probably the last time he'd bite Byron however, which was luckily enough for Emily who had yet to find out how cranky her son would get in the future.

Emily would sigh and told her mother how to shift back and so Linda did just that and the mother and daughter hugged once again, love emitting from their gentle, slender forms.
Byron yelped in surprise and agitation. "Now look here. That is rude and unnecessary youngster."  Scolded as he sent a sharp look Tobyn's way as he sucked on his abused finger. 

"Here, dad. I'll take him in for his nap." Xavier offered as a peaceful resolution. He glanced to Emily and Linda as he did so to see that they were hugging in human form.

Tobyn growled at his father and flapped his wings a little before stopping. His mouthy opened with a loud yawn and he was cranky because he hadn't taken a nap lately.

Emily saw that Byron's finger was hurt and bleeding and so went inside and came out with a Band-Aid with Neosporin on it and gently set it on his finger. "I'm so sorry he bit you. I'll start disciplining him right away, Bryon, if my mate doesn't beat me to it." she apologized on her son's behalf.

Linda was still a little bit confused about the whole being a dragon thing. She went inside and spotted two others inside, Lenny, and Moona and grew concerned. Where am I to sleep? she thought to herself and she frowned deeply. She looked at her dragonkin mark and wished she didn't have it.
Xavier headed in the house and up the stairs.  He acknowledged the girls on the couch as he did so. "Hey, I'll be back in a moment. I have a very naughty boy here who thinks it fine to bite whoever he see fit. That is not allowed Tobyn. Especially when you draw blood." 
~⊙~
Byron appreciated Emily's thoughtful doctoring and sighed. "The first several times he didn't draw blood. But I'm afraid he's escalating to biting harder and harder. " He explained simply.  He watched  as Linda headed inside the house curiously. "So, she seems to be taking all of this pretty good." He said conversationally.

Tobyn made a noise between a squeal and a growl, but it was definitely notable. He didn't like listening to his parents.

Moona and Lenny looked amongst themselves and Moona had a proposition for Xavier whenever he returned back.

(Moona's going to suggest moving out, she'll get a job, and most likely she'll never be seen again)
____
Emily nodded in understanding and then frowned at seeing her mother's confusion. "I don't know if she'll handle the news of my father being a dragon and had been killed good, though, Byron. I'm hoping she'll learn to like it here but there's very little I can do to lighten her moods. She doesn't have a very good sense of humor nowadays so jokes do nothing." she explained a little about her mother.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 19, 2018 8:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Kimi looked to him again, her eyes following the chocolate before she had to look away, flushing as her thoughts went to inappropriate things. Oh boy was she in trouble if he was listening in.

~~
Facepalm   I always drip chocolate on myself when I eat smores.  The only difference is I have a shirt on. More oopsy and less provocative.  Razz  )
Navar wasn't technically listening in, but his mind wasn't closed either. He was more worried Kimi would think he was a idiot who couldn't find his mouth. He whipped what remained of the chocolate that the cracker didn't get with his finger and licked it off. When he looked to see if Kimi was disappointed in his coordination, he frowned as he saw her looking away. That's when he caught the tailend of her thoughts. "Oh..." He said quietly. 
~☆~
Alastor smiled softly and glanced to the guest room briefly wondering what the hold up was the other two.
Kimi tried to stop thinking like that and to focus on something else, so she picked toasting another marshmallow to focus on. She couldn't look at him again yet though, her thoughts would certainly go back to being inappropriate again. 

(Yeah, pausing these two until there's a reply.)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat May 19, 2018 8:21 pm

~~
~☆~
Kimi tried to stop thinking like that and to focus on something else, so she picked toasting another marshmallow to focus on. She couldn't look at him again yet though, her thoughts would certainly go back to being inappropriate again. 

(Um I replied for Annika I think like a page back. Was waiting to see if Leon was going to reply or not. Shrug  )
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 19, 2018 8:27 pm

" Thanks to your tutelage. Without it, I never would have knew such a thing was possible. " Navar laughed heartedly at her teasing. "However the squatters taking up residence in my Intrepid will have to skedaddle elsewhere." 
~○~
(Leon  (yours) and Annika  (Nariah)  Smile Had to look that up. It's been so long. Lol!  Razz )
Alastor murmured softly before meeting her lips, "On that we can agree. "
Kimi chuckled softly and smiled at him. "I think you would have figured it out eventually."
~~
Noa kissed him lovingly then sat up. "I guess it is time to wake them."
(Thanks)
Navar smashed his smores together and smiled.  "You only see the best in everyone. I like that about you Kimi. Perhaps, but it may have been some time before I figured it out alone. " He said honestly. 
~☆~
Alastor sat forward to get up off the couch. "I'll wake them. You continue to rest." He offered as he headed to the guest room. 

([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wakey, wakey eggs and bakey!! )
Kimi smiled again and nodded, eating her smore happily. She liked what he said, but didn't know how to respond. She was not used to having anyone see her so deeply or really as anything more than the beach bum she pretended to be.

~~~

Leon woke to the sound of the door being opened with a gentle knock. He hadn't expected to fall asleep, but he was so comfortable with Annika beside him. "Time to wake up Annika."
Annika stirred sleepily next to him on the bed. Sitting up slowly she blinked away the sleep as she looked around with a tired yawn. "Dinner time already? How long was I out for?" She asked curiously as she moved to get up. She staggered a bit as she stood up and moved to sit back down as she rubbed her head with her hand. "Got up too fast. Think I could use that food about now." She said with a tired smile.
(Sorry)
"Yeah, it's dinner time." Leon replied. He got up to help her up. "You do need to eat something."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat May 19, 2018 8:30 pm

~☆~

~~~

Annika stirred sleepily next to him on the bed. Sitting up slowly she blinked away the sleep as she looked around with a tired yawn. "Dinner time already? How long was I out for?" She asked curiously as she moved to get up. She staggered a bit as she stood up and moved to sit back down as she rubbed her head with her hand. "Got up too fast. Think I could use that food about now." She said with a tired smile.
(Sorry)
"Yeah, it's dinner time." Leon replied. He got up to help her up. "You do need to eat something."
(Its ok, things get buried when there are lots of replies. No worries.)

Annika gave him a small smile as she stood up, slower this time and headed for the door. She reached for his arm to help stabilize her in case she got woozy again. "Yes I do, I think between food and the rest I got I should be back to normal in no time. It smells amazing."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat May 19, 2018 8:32 pm

Aisling dipped her head and chimed in, "Whenever you are, hot stuff."
He smiled and headed for the front door with her. Holding it open for her when they got there. "After you my dear." He said with a smile and little bow.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat May 19, 2018 8:36 pm

___
___

The cat purred and meowed adorably at her pets and rolled onto its side, meowing some more and tail moving from side to side.

___
___
Leilah lifted her tearful head to stare at his own. "Y-y-you mean it?" she asked tearfully.
Cali laughed quietly as she stroked the cat, happy that it was so friendly. She hoped things were going well downstairs between Orlando and his mother. "Well I am glad you two welcome me into the family." She told the cat and dog with a soft smile.

Lucia returned the hug then changed into her shoes so she could take his skates and put them away. Her head was buzzing with questions and thoughts regarding her new self.

Logan gave her a soft smile and hugged her a little tighter. "Of course I mean it." He replied hoping she felt a little better after their talk.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 19, 2018 8:41 pm

~☆~

~~~

(Sorry)

Annika gave him a small smile as she stood up, slower this time and headed for the door. She reached for his arm to help stabilize her in case she got woozy again. "Yes I do, I think between food and the rest I got I should be back to normal in no time. It smells amazing."
Leon smiled and nodded, getting the door for them to go out to join the others.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 8:45 pm

(Sorry)

Alastor smiled when the door opened.  "Perfect! The meat has rested and everything is ready.  Who wants to carve?" He asked pleasantly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 8:51 pm

~~
~☆~

Navar smirked at Kimi continued awkwardness. Well, maybe he wasn't the only one who wasn't so collected. Since she wasn't looking at him, he looked to Kimi as he asked,  "Need a gram cracker for your marshmallow? Chocolate too?" He asked for something to say as he held out both to her.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat May 19, 2018 8:52 pm

(Sorry)

Alastor smiled when the door opened.  "Perfect! The meat has rested and everything is ready.  Who wants to carve?" He asked pleasantly.
Annika looked up and gave Alastor a smile. "Oh that smells heavenly. I would offer to cut the meat for you all but I am afraid with my shaky hands it would be mangled." She said with a little laugh imagining how it would look if she tried to carve it right now.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 9:01 pm

Annika looked up and gave Alastor a smile. "Oh that smells heavenly. I would offer to cut the meat for you all but I am afraid with my shaky hands it would be mangled." She said with a little laugh imagining how it would look if she tried to carve it right now.
Alastor looked to Noa and complemented , "Noa is a wonderful cook. Best I've ever ate, including my mother's." He clapped his hands with expectant excitement as he looked to Leon. " Well, where I'm from, the honor goes to the guest. Usually the cook has worked hard enough. If you're not interested , I'll do it." He said with humor as he smiled.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 9:09 pm

~⊙~

Tobyn made a noise between a squeal and a growl, but it was definitely notable. He didn't like listening to his parents.

Moona and Lenny looked amongst themselves and Moona had a proposition for Xavier whenever he returned back.

(Moona's going to suggest moving out, she'll get a job, and most likely she'll never be seen again)
____
Emily nodded in understanding and then frowned at seeing her mother's confusion. "I don't know if she'll handle the news of my father being a dragon and had been killed good, though, Byron. I'm hoping she'll learn to like it here but there's very little I can do to lighten her moods. She doesn't have a very good sense of humor nowadays so jokes do nothing." she explained a little about her mother.
Xavier gave Tobyn a strong stare and asked, " Now you wouldn't be sass talking me, you would you? Because young man, that would be mandatory no Volcano for a whole day." 
~•~
(Aww, so sad. )
~•~
Byron listened and looked to Linda as Emily spoke. He understood the sense of loss deeply and offered. " Perhaps if we help keep her mind off it with activities? I could lend an ear if she needs someone to talk too."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 19, 2018 9:14 pm

Alastor looked to Noa and complemented , "Noa is a wonderful cook. Best I've ever ate, including my mother's." He clapped his hands with expectant excitement as he looked to Leon. " Well, where I'm from, the honor goes to the guest. Usually the cook has worked hard enough. If you're not interested , I'll do it." He said with humor as he smiled.
"It would be my pleasure." Leon said with a smile. He would help Annika to her chair, pulling it out for her before taking his own.

Noa got up to go to her seat too, smiling at Alastor at his compliment "Thank you." She said softly, happy that he thought so highly of her.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 19, 2018 9:16 pm

~~
~☆~

Navar smirked at Kimi continued awkwardness. Well, maybe he wasn't the only one who wasn't so collected. Since she wasn't looking at him, he looked to Kimi as he asked,  "Need a gram cracker for your marshmallow? Chocolate too?" He asked for something to say as he held out both to her.
"Thank you" Kimi said softly, turning back to him to accept the food. She made herself another smore and ate a bite with a blush at her wayward thoughts.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 19, 2018 9:23 pm

___
___

___
___
Cali laughed quietly as she stroked the cat, happy that it was so friendly. She hoped things were going well downstairs between Orlando and his mother. "Well I am glad you two welcome me into the family." She told the cat and dog with a soft smile.

Lucia returned the hug then changed into her shoes so she could take his skates and put them away. Her head was buzzing with questions and thoughts regarding her new self.

Logan gave her a soft smile and hugged her a little tighter. "Of course I mean it." He replied hoping she felt a little better after their talk.

Footsteps came up the stairs and Orlando was standing in the doorway. "I see you found Nutmeg." he said, coming over and petting the cat himself. Nutmeg meowed and purred more.
___
(Timeskip for both Leilah and Hank? I have an idea Lucia will go flying again with Hank the next day?)