Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily glared. "Yes, but what if the roof collapses while you're inside it?" she asked him.
Xavier smiled warmly and said to Tobyn,  "See that my little man, you mamma has a soft spot for you pig headed daddy. " He  looked up to Emily and added, "I won't take needless risks and I'll be safe, I promise.  Now let's get a move on, shall we?!" 
Emily nodded and quickly walked outside.

Tobyn giggled and started playing with his father's lips, pulling on them.
( lol! Xavier had passed the baby to Emily before the phone call. He doesn't have him anymore.   Razz  )

Xavier ran to get the car and bring it around to pick Emily and Tobyn up.
(OOps XD)

Emily got in the back seat this time.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:07 am

Xavier smiled warmly and said to Tobyn,  "See that my little man, you mamma has a soft spot for you pig headed daddy. " He  looked up to Emily and added, "I won't take needless risks and I'll be safe, I promise.  Now let's get a move on, shall we?!" 

( lol! Xavier had passed the baby to Emily before the phone call. He doesn't have him anymore.   Razz  )

(OOps XD)

Xavier drove to her house as safely as he could.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:15 am

" Have you been to the Congo before in your travels of conservation? I assume now that this is where we are. Mainly because of the elephants." Alastor asked in a lull in the festivities.
"Not so deeply in" Noa said as she looked to him again "I have been to the edges before."
"It is beautiful here in the untouched parts. Almost a land lost in time. I'm glad we came here first. I, like so many archaeologist, see Africa as the motherland. The Ark of all life. A befitting homecoming,  I think. The returning of the gifts the land has given us. " Alastor stated thoughtfully as he wiped his mouth with his hand.
Noa smiled at that and nodded "That is beautifully said...maybe I should write some of this down and sell Hallmark cards for profit?" She said teasingly
Alastor grinned widely and shook his head in levity.  " I'm afraid card giving isome a dying market. Texting is slow killing Hallmark. So at least that saves some trees.." He teased her back.
Noa chuckled and leaned close, putting her empty bowl aside to lean against him. "I am so glad we got this opportunity to be with this village today."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:19 am

"It is beautiful here in the untouched parts. Almost a land lost in time. I'm glad we came here first. I, like so many archaeologist, see Africa as the motherland. The Ark of all life. A befitting homecoming,  I think. The returning of the gifts the land has given us. " Alastor stated thoughtfully as he wiped his mouth with his hand.
Noa smiled at that and nodded "That is beautifully said...maybe I should write some of this down and sell Hallmark cards for profit?" She said teasingly
Alastor grinned widely and shook his head in levity.  " I'm afraid card giving isome a dying market. Texting is slow killing Hallmark. So at least that saves some trees.." He teased her back.
Noa chuckled and leaned close, putting her empty bowl aside to lean against him. "I am so glad we got this opportunity to be with this village today."
"Me too! If I'd had my way, we'd still be out there hiding from the humans." Alastor stated truthfully.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:24 am

"Me too! If I'd had my way, we'd still be out there hiding from the humans." Alastor stated truthfully.
Noa chuckled softly and looked to him then kissed him softly "Well, there's benefits to that too."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:50 am

Noa chuckled softly and looked to him then kissed him softly "Well, there's benefits to that too."
"Oh my, I believe I'm blushing now, madam Noa. " Alastor stated with a quiet chuckle as he captured her lips for another kiss.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:37 pm

"Oh my, I believe I'm blushing now, madam Noa. " Alastor stated with a quiet chuckle as he captured her lips for another kiss.
Noa chuckled and kidded him lovingly then blushed at the good natured ribbing from the locals, even though half of it wasn't in english.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:17 pm

(OOps XD)

Emily frowned a little.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:31 pm

(OOps XD)

Emily frowned a little.
"What? We don't have a carseat for Tobyn.  So one has to hold while the other drove. Now I have to go!" He said as he got out to shift into his dragon.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:58 pm

(OOps XD)

Emily frowned a little.
"What? We don't have a carseat for Tobyn.  So one has to hold while the other drove. Now I have to go!" He said as he got out to shift into his dragon.
Emily stepped out and watched him shift. "Be safe, okay?" she told him, giving him an affectionate kiss on the nostrils.

Tobyn cooed.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Emily frowned a little.
Emily stepped out and watched him shift. "Be safe, okay?" she told him, giving him an affectionate kiss on the nostrils.

Tobyn cooed.
Xavier took in Emily's scent and spoke in her mind, "I will my love." He then stepped back and took to the sky.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Emily frowned a little.

Tobyn cooed.
Xavier took in Emily's scent and spoke in her mind, "I will my love." He then stepped back and took to the sky.
Emily once again watched him only this time watched him leave before she went inside her house to try and get Tobyn to take a nap.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Tobyn cooed.
Emily once again watched him only this time watched him leave before she went inside her house to try and get Tobyn to take a nap.
Xavier landed several blocks away and shifted.  He then ran to his team and got suited up before joining the fight.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:34 pm

Tobyn cooed.
Xavier landed several blocks away and shifted.  He then ran to his team and got suited up before joining the fight.
(Just gonna do a random NPC real quick since I don't see the point in doing Emily)

A female firefighter close to him was currently firing water at the second story of the warehouse. "Xavier, we need someone to go in there, people are trapped inside and we don't have a rescue team right now because all of us are trying to douse the fire." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:38 pm

(Just gonna do a random NPC real quick since I don't see the point in doing Emily)

A female firefighter close to him was currently firing water at the second story of the warehouse. "Xavier, we need someone to go in there, people are trapped inside and we don't have a rescue team right now because all of us are trying to douse the fire." she told him.
Xavier looked to the female and then looked to his team and nodded. "Alright,  what quadrant of the building?" He asked to save time searching needlessly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:46 pm

Xavier looked to the female and then looked to his team and nodded. "Alright,  what quadrant of the building?" He asked to save time searching needlessly.
The female firefighter gulped. "They keep calling from two different rooms on the second floor, we're trying to put out the fire there so they can be rescued. We saw two individuals, a man and a woman. They're either near the middle room or two rooms to the right of that room, so they must be trapped between the stairs and the elevator." she explained to him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:18 am

The female firefighter gulped. "They keep calling from two different rooms on the second floor, we're trying to put out the fire there so they can be rescued. We saw two individuals, a man and a woman. They're either near the middle room or two rooms to the right of that room, so they must be trapped between the stairs and the elevator." she explained to him.
"Alright,  got it. He looked to his team and started leading the way inside.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:58 am

The female firefighter quickly called him back as a loud screeching was heard and then part of the top floor collapsed onto the second floor. 

They all heard a loud scream from the second floor. He needed to hurry!

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:34 am

The female firefighter quickly called him back as a loud screeching was heard and then part of the top floor collapsed onto the second floor. 

Xavier focused on the fire and started smothering it on that floor before turning to the female. "Keep water on that floor, that collapse seemed to smother the flames. " He then rushed forward to lead his team. As he did, he pushed the flames back with his mind to make way into the building. He sprayed with the nozzle to hide the fact that it was anything but natural fire fighting.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:51 am

Dirk watched in a bit of wonder as the girl suddenly disappeared behind a piece of the wall that he would never have suspected was a hidden door, then just as quickly came back over with drinks for them.  "Oh, thank you Kimi," he said, smiling as he took one, opened it, and took a swig.  "I guess I should say it's a great pleasure to properly meet you."
Kimi flushed a little and took a seat, drinking from her can then looking down at the floor. "Your welcome. I am not sure what to say now."
"Well I can think of a few things to say," Dirk said as he looked Kimi over again.  He simply couldn't help himself, her human form was almost as stunning as her dragon form was.  "Like where did you come from even?  Dragons have been assumed to be extinct for centuries, but then you just suddenly pop up out of nowhere, and you've even got shapeshifting abilities, but at the same time you're a lot smaller than any of the dragons from the old times.  Do you know why any of that is?"
Kimi flinched a little at all the questions that she wasn't sure how to answer. Goodness, this was going to take some time to figure out. "As far as I knew, I was  born human. Most of my life I thought that, then the ocean called to me. I paddled out then felt the need to have the water all around me, so I dived in. It was strange, for a moment I was both human and something more, the dragon. She came out and at first I was terrified, but then...then I could hear the ocean and the creatures here, calling out for help, calling for me. Since then I have come out every day, cleaning up man's mess and fixing what I can...and playing with the dolphins and other marine life. I can hear them, at least the basic thoughts. You know 'food here', lust, basic emotions like that. I haven't met any other dragons or heard about any, but I haven't had much time to do anything else like look for them. The ocean still needs so much more help." 

She was unconsciously touching her marking by the end
Dirk listened in amazement as Kimi spoke, telling him about the first time she found out she was a dragon and shifted, the way she could communicate with marine creatures on an emotional level, all the good she constantly tried to do for the world's oceans.  "Yeah, I definitely agree that the oceans need help," he nodded in agreement.  "But maybe you and me can work together to help bring that help to where it's needed most.  With your powers, plus my experience and expertise in the field, plus the resources that I've got as an Assistant Special Projects Director for NUMA, there's no limits to the good we could do."  He noticed her absently running her dragon mark and arched an eyebrow curiously.  "What's that mark about?  Is it just a tattoo or something, or does that have something to do with you being a dragon?"

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:57 pm

Dirk watched in a bit of wonder as the girl suddenly disappeared behind a piece of the wall that he would never have suspected was a hidden door, then just as quickly came back over with drinks for them.  "Oh, thank you Kimi," he said, smiling as he took one, opened it, and took a swig.  "I guess I should say it's a great pleasure to properly meet you."
Kimi flushed a little and took a seat, drinking from her can then looking down at the floor. "Your welcome. I am not sure what to say now."
"Well I can think of a few things to say," Dirk said as he looked Kimi over again.  He simply couldn't help himself, her human form was almost as stunning as her dragon form was.  "Like where did you come from even?  Dragons have been assumed to be extinct for centuries, but then you just suddenly pop up out of nowhere, and you've even got shapeshifting abilities, but at the same time you're a lot smaller than any of the dragons from the old times.  Do you know why any of that is?"
Kimi flinched a little at all the questions that she wasn't sure how to answer. Goodness, this was going to take some time to figure out. "As far as I knew, I was  born human. Most of my life I thought that, then the ocean called to me. I paddled out then felt the need to have the water all around me, so I dived in. It was strange, for a moment I was both human and something more, the dragon. She came out and at first I was terrified, but then...then I could hear the ocean and the creatures here, calling out for help, calling for me. Since then I have come out every day, cleaning up man's mess and fixing what I can...and playing with the dolphins and other marine life. I can hear them, at least the basic thoughts. You know 'food here', lust, basic emotions like that. I haven't met any other dragons or heard about any, but I haven't had much time to do anything else like look for them. The ocean still needs so much more help." 

She was unconsciously touching her marking by the end
Dirk listened in amazement as Kimi spoke, telling him about the first time she found out she was a dragon and shifted, the way she could communicate with marine creatures on an emotional level, all the good she constantly tried to do for the world's oceans.  "Yeah, I definitely agree that the oceans need help," he nodded in agreement.  "But maybe you and me can work together to help bring that help to where it's needed most.  With your powers, plus my experience and expertise in the field, plus the resources that I've got as an Assistant Special Projects Director for NUMA, there's no limits to the good we could do."  He noticed her absently running her dragon mark and arched an eyebrow curiously.  "What's that mark about?  Is it just a tattoo or something, or does that have something to do with you being a dragon?"
"It's a birthmark" Kimi said and looked down then back to him. "There's a lot I don't know about, but I guess I could help, so long as you leave out my human side. The last thing I want is to have to hide even in human form."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Xavier focused on the fire and started smothering it on that floor before turning to the female.  "Keep water on that floor, that collapse seemed to smother the flames. " He then rushed forward to lead his team. As he did,  he pushed the flames back with his mind to make way into the building. He sprayed with the nozzle to hide the fact that it was anything but natural fire fighting.
His team helped douse the flame so much that he was able to head up to the second floor to see the people needing rescuing.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Noa chuckled and kidded him lovingly then blushed at the good natured ribbing from the locals, even though half of it wasn't in english.
Alastor didn't mind the ribbing in the least.  He simply looked unabashedly to Noa and smiled. He adored watching her blush so prettily. "My favorite shade." He whispered softly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:14 pm

Xavier focused on the fire and started smothering it on that floor before turning to the female.  "Keep water on that floor, that collapse seemed to smother the flames. " He then rushed forward to lead his team. As he did,  he pushed the flames back with his mind to make way into the building. He sprayed with the nozzle to hide the fact that it was anything but natural fire fighting.
His team helped douse the flame so much that he was able to head up to the second floor to see the people needing rescuing.
Xavier rushed over to them and checked them over for injuries before moving any. His team kept the fire back and allowed his to work.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:18 pm

Xavier rushed over to them and checked them over for injuries before moving any. His team kept the fire back and allowed his to work.
The girl had been crushed by a big piece of the heavy ceiling and so the wooden plank had landed on her back, breaking it. She was completely passed out but somehow still alive for right now.

The man was trying to get the board off of her when he was Xavier and his team. "Help her, I think it broke her back!" he said eyes wide.

Xavier's team quickly helped douse the flames again and went in to help the woman. The one team member looked shocked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:31 pm

Alastor didn't mind the ribbing in the least.  He simply looked unabashedly to Noa and smiled. He adored watching her blush so prettily. "My favorite shade." He whispered softly.
Noa smiled and pushed his arm gently in reprimand "You would like me blushing" She teased then laughed softly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top