Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aisling turned with a selection of clothes and saw Aidan standing there with her naughty lace. "If you like that, just wait until you see the teddy that goes with them "She then will a mischievous grin.

Aidan grin spread across his whole face as he promptly put it in her suit case. "Well in that case I very much want to see it. After all we never got to finish our previous, interlude." He gave her a smoldering look as he began searching for said accompanying piece of lingerie.
Aisling grinned as she folded her clothes on the hangers in a roll and put them in the suitcase. "It's probably for the best. We were thinking right at that time. An IUD only goes so far in having safe sex. I mean no offense. It's just, I did just meet you. " She stated quietly.  She didn't think he had anything,  but better safe then sorry was always her philosophy.
Aidan nodded in understanding, "fair enough, I am not offended. And if it helps I am as clean as a whistle. And I also have protection at my house, should you wish to continue. I also have a spare bedroom and manners if you want to slow it down." He said reasonably.
Aisling moved over to Aidan and snaked her arms around his neck to fix him with a candid gaze. "I didn't say that, now did I? I don't want to slow down. I need you Aidan.  It's like you're in my very blood, my mind.....my heart. I too am clean and I can say that because I've been very careful. I can't shake this feeling that I've waited my whole life for you. " She said honestly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Aidan grin spread across his whole face as he promptly put it in her suit case. "Well in that case I very much want to see it. After all we never got to finish our previous, interlude." He gave her a smoldering look as he began searching for said accompanying piece of lingerie.
Aisling grinned as she folded her clothes on the hangers in a roll and put them in the suitcase. "It's probably for the best. We were thinking right at that time. An IUD only goes so far in having safe sex. I mean no offense. It's just, I did just meet you. " She stated quietly.  She didn't think he had anything,  but better safe then sorry was always her philosophy.
Aidan nodded in understanding, "fair enough, I am not offended. And if it helps I am as clean as a whistle. And I also have protection at my house, should you wish to continue. I also have a spare bedroom and manners if you want to slow it down." He said reasonably.
Aisling moved over to Aidan and snaked her arms around his neck to fix him with a candid gaze. "I didn't say that, now did I? I don't want to slow down. I need you Aidan.  It's like you're in my very blood, my mind.....my heart. I too am clean and I can say that because I've been very careful. I can't shake this feeling that I've waited my whole life for you. " She said honestly.
"i know you didnt say that but i wanted you to know im ok with it if thats what you want. But i agree, i think ive been searching for you for sometime." He said quietly as he lowered his lips to hers and kissed her deeply.it felt like he was coming home after a long stay away, she felt like a missing piece.

Last edited by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:00 pm

Moona glanced towards Byron and then towards Xavier as he arrived. She glanced towards the direction in which he came from and then frowned a little. "Hello. You've come to help us, right?" she asked worriedly.

Lenny of course when Xavier arrived ran off the best she could since she didn't know how to fly yet.

Emily had followed after him rather quickly and too noticed they were losing daylight. She sighed a bit and upon reaching Byron took Tobyn from him in her jaws gently and held onto his with her front feet like a bear would hold something. She nuzzled her son lovingly.

Tobyn nuzzled his mother back with a purr and tail wags. He loved her so much and their bond was strong.
Xavier looked to the direction the young boy ran before looking back to the female that addressed him. "Yes, that is why we came. Did I startled your friend. I did announce my arrival for that reason. " He said as he looked to his mate and their son lovingly.  Before looking to Moona again.  

Byron explained in depth mentally the circumstance. He made a sound of understanding as he looked for the felled dragon.  " We are running out of darkness, we must do this now. Where is he?" He stated.

Moona led them towards her passed comrade, she sighed deeply as she placed a hand against him. "He only got shot because he protected me from getting struck instead. I wish I could've done something." she told them.

Lenny had followed her this time rather closely for she didn't trust Xavier at all. She wasn't so concerned about the female that was with him (Emily) but she was certain they could mean trouble.

Tobyn and Emily followed after Moona with Tobyn being on his mother's back like a cowboy on his horse. He wagged his tail and squeaked towards his dad.

Emily huffed a bit and began trying to lift the large air dragon before them with its snake like body.
Xavier and Byron looked for the best watched to carry the air dragon.  It was concluded that that each took a section.  It was fortunate that fire dragon were the largest dragon of the dragonkin and that they had three if need be. "Head, middle and tail. That should distribute the weight evenly." Byron suggest thoughtfully.  

Xavier nodded agreement and looked to Emily.  "Can you handle the tail?" He asked.

Emily nodded her head and got the tail onto her back and stood up with it still on her back. Tobyn squeaked a little, impressed by how strong his mother was.

Lenny looked at Basel's limb form and tears dripped from her eyes but she took a spot in the middle. Moona looked at them and sighed. "I can't fly, so I'll just wait here." she said, sitting down.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 pm

Xavier looked to the direction the young boy ran before looking back to the female that addressed him. "Yes, that is why we came. Did I startled your friend. I did announce my arrival for that reason. " He said as he looked to his mate and their son lovingly.  Before looking to Moona again.  

Byron explained in depth mentally the circumstance. He made a sound of understanding as he looked for the felled dragon.  " We are running out of darkness, we must do this now. Where is he?" He stated.

Moona led them towards her passed comrade, she sighed deeply as she placed a hand against him. "He only got shot because he protected me from getting struck instead. I wish I could've done something." she told them.

Lenny had followed her this time rather closely for she didn't trust Xavier at all. She wasn't so concerned about the female that was with him (Emily) but she was certain they could mean trouble.

Tobyn and Emily followed after Moona with Tobyn being on his mother's back like a cowboy on his horse. He wagged his tail and squeaked towards his dad.

Emily huffed a bit and began trying to lift the large air dragon before them with its snake like body.
Xavier and Byron looked for the best watched to carry the air dragon.  It was concluded that that each took a section.  It was fortunate that fire dragon were the largest dragon of the dragonkin and that they had three if need be. "Head, middle and tail. That should distribute the weight evenly." Byron suggest thoughtfully.  

Xavier nodded agreement and looked to Emily.  "Can you handle the tail?" He asked.

Emily nodded her head and got the tail onto her back and stood up with it still on her back. Tobyn squeaked a little, impressed by how strong his mother was.

Lenny looked at Basel's limb form and tears dripped from her eyes but she took a spot in the middle. Moona looked at them and sighed. "I can't fly, so I'll just wait here." she said, sitting down.

"You can ride on my back if you wish.  Your lightweight will not make a difference to me." Byron offered courteously to Lenny as he got the head in his claws. It was only right that she attended his funeral.

Xavier move to get the lower middle and waited for the ready set go.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:17 pm

Orlando smiled. "Thank you for being so nice to me." he whispered in her ear gently as he hugged her tight but no hurting her at all.
Cali hugged him back, "Of course, your welcome." She said quietly with a smile. She was happy they got past her earlier blunder where she had hurt him.

Orlando hugged her a little tighter but it still didn't hurt her at all.

Cali just laughed, despite the issues they had already worked through she was getting the impression that Orlando was an affectionate person.

Orlando pulled away with a smile and then blushed deeply.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:19 pm

"i know you didnt say that but i wanted you to know im ok with it if thats what you want. But i agree, i think ive been searching for you for sometime." He said quietly as he lowered his lips to hers and kissed her deeply.it felt like he was coming home after a long stay away, she felt like a missing piece.
Aisling sighed softly as Aidan kissed her thoroughly and in no time, she was breathless and panting. As she reluctantly pull back she looked to him in wonderment.  " I felt that in my toes." She told him.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:23 pm

"You can ride on my back if you wish.  Your lightweight will not make a difference to me." Byron offered courteously to Lenny as he got the head in his claws. It was only right that she attended his funeral.

Lenny shook her head and backed away from him.

Tobyn volunteered to see if he could teach Lenny how to fly. "Go without me, I'll try and teach her how to fly" he said to his parents and grandpa.

Emily frowned a bit and waited for Byron to give the okay to lift.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:27 pm

Cali hugged him back, "Of course, your welcome." She said quietly with a smile. She was happy they got past her earlier blunder where she had hurt him.

Cali just laughed, despite the issues they had already worked through she was getting the impression that Orlando was an affectionate person.

Cali smiled back at him, "well that was nice. So what sort of things do you like to do?" She asked to get ideas for their date.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:31 pm

Aisling sighed softly as Aidan kissed her thoroughly and in no time, she was breathless and panting. As she reluctantly pull back she looked to him in wonderment.  " I felt that in my toes." She told him.

Aidan gave her a seductive grin, "Perhaps I should start down at your toes then and see if you can feel it in your lips. but perhaps we should wait until we get to my place for that." He said as he turned to move away. He needed to distract himself or they would never get out of her house.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:34 pm

Tobyn volunteered to see if he could teach Lenny how to fly. "Go without me, I'll try and teach her how to fly" he said to his parents and grandpa.

Xavier frowned and wasn't ok  with leaving him behind with a virtual stranger. 

Byron looked to Lenny and Tobyn with indecision.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:06 pm

Cali smiled back at him, "well that was nice. So what sort of things do you like to do?" She asked to get ideas for their date.

Orlando tapped his chin a little bit. "Ride rollercoasters, work out at the gym, swim, dance, and flirt." he blushed at the last part.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:10 pm

Xavier frowned and wasn't ok  with leaving him behind with a virtual stranger. 

Byron looked to Lenny and Tobyn with indecision.

Tobyn saw the looks on their faces and realized it was probably best it he went along. He glided over and landed on Byron's back and help on tight.

"Guys, we're losing daylight, lets get moving please." Emily said, she sounded a little tired but she had to stay strong in this case.

Lenny came over and took position right behind Xavier and used her claws on the dead dragon's form and started flapping her wings.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:19 pm

Winter walked out still yawning and then smiled as she saw him. Her hair was a bit messy but that was typical girls when they went to sleep.
When Spencer saw her, he smiled and waved "Hey, feeling better?" He asked curiously

Winter nodded and came over and hugged him from behind adorably.
Spencer smiled and patted her hand "I hope you like chicken" He said, nodding to the meal he was making

Winter smiled and nodded her head. She loved chicken!

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Annika looked at him and dipped her head slightly as she banked to the left and flew low enough to just clip the treetops with her toes. "With time and practice you will. Instinct will help a lot." She said simply as she watched him fly at her side.
Leon watched her fly and tried to copy her, though he scraped a tree and had to fly up to avoid another. He leveled out again after a minute and chuckled "Instinct and practice."
Annika noticed another section below of sick trees and banked right before landing gently on the ground. She looked around at the trees around her, this section had been healthy not two days ago, and was nowhere near the other spot.
Eak, Leon hadn't given much thought to landing, but he did his best, his wings flared to catch the wind and slow him so he could land again. Graceful would certainly take time, but he was down and unhurt. 
Leon looked around then came over to her to look at the trees before reaching his snout to touch one. "How do we heal them?"
Annika watched him landing and chuckled to herself. Landings were hard to handle at first. "it's hard to explain, I usually touch what I want to heal to make it easier. Then I think in my mind what I want to do. It's like I give it my strength, it's the beat way I can describe it." She explained looking at him then the tree.
Leon frowned then closed his eyes, thinking of a healthy tree and trying to make that happen. It clicked after a moment, he could feel the sickness of the trees and her there beside him. Part of him wanted to touch, to connect with her and the thought was enough for his mind to reach out to hers, asking for that connection both for himself and to heal the grove.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:36 am

"But you are staying with me. We'll just be mobile. " Alastor stated innocently as he finished tucking and buttoning his uniform shirt.  
~~~
Navar smiled athe that and frowned as he searched with her for the others curiously.
Noa chuckled softly and looked to him "You" She shook her head and moved to kiss him then headed to get her shoes on. 

~~
"There they are" Kimi said, seeing the pair off together still.
"Me? I say you!" Alastor said with a chuckle as he headed to brush his hair and teeth quickly.  Once done, he brought his brush out to indulge in the intimacy of brushing Noa's hair. 
~~~
Navar nodded. "I see them. What do you think they're talking about? My brother and I would dub in word to distant people having conversations.  It was a lot of fun. Especially when they had expressive faces. " He said quietly.
Keri was laughing lightly still when he came out with his brush "I had one in my bag" She said,but made no move to stop him from brushing her hair for her. It felt right to let him take care of her.
~~~
Kimi shrugged then looked to him again "That does sound fun, but I have never had luck reading lips and such." She admitted softly
When he finished he said childishly,  "I know,  but now you have my cooties." He tossed the brush aside and grabbed his walkie-talkie from the charger and got his keys. "Let's mount up sidekick. " he said in a cowboy like voice.
~~~
"That's not the point. It's not about spying,  but about making of outlandish things. Here, I'll show you. " Navar said as he watched Cali and Orlando a moment.  Then in a feminine and overly masculine voices as he mimicked hilarious words to their lip movements.
Keri laughed and got up, brushing against his side "I already had them from earlier." She pointed out before heading for the door to go with him.
~~~
Kimi looked back to the other pair as he spoke then giggled at the ridiculous voice and commentary. "I've never done anything like that before" She said, looking to him again then going back to their castle. It was funny, but she couldn't think of what to say and besides, they had stopped talking over there.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:48 am

Winter walked out still yawning and then smiled as she saw him. Her hair was a bit messy but that was typical girls when they went to sleep.
When Spencer saw her, he smiled and waved "Hey, feeling better?" He asked curiously

Spencer smiled and patted her hand "I hope you like chicken" He said, nodding to the meal he was making

"Good" Spencer said with a chuckle as he worked on making the meal. He had potatoes boiling to make mashed potatoes from then some green beans for another side and biscuits in the oven

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:07 am

"Good" Spencer said with a chuckle as he worked on making the meal. He had potatoes boiling to make mashed potatoes from then some green beans for another side and biscuits in the oven

Winter smiled at the smell and chuckled. "You should teach me how to cook." she told him, winking.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:35 am

Winter smiled at the smell and chuckled. "You should teach me how to cook." she told him, winking.
Spencer chuckled "I could teach you this meal, it's my specialty."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:35 am

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:41 am

Winter came to his side and nodded eagerly and excitedly. "Okay, teach me." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:23 am

Orlando tapped his chin a little bit. "Ride rollercoasters, work out at the gym, swim, dance, and flirt." he blushed at the last part.

Cali considered those for a minute, she wasn't fond of roller coasters, accidents waiting to happen in her mind. And while she did enjoy the gym she wasn't sure it would be suitable for a date. Dancing in theory sounded nice, but she had never been very good at that and shook her head, no she was likely to step on his feet. Well shoot she thought, maybe they could just get some food? She brighten then and looked at him with a smile. "How about for our date we can go get some dinner and then come out here for a midnight swim?" She offered.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:25 am

Annika noticed another section below of sick trees and banked right before landing gently on the ground. She looked around at the trees around her, this section had been healthy not two days ago, and was nowhere near the other spot.
Eak, Leon hadn't given much thought to landing, but he did his best, his wings flared to catch the wind and slow him so he could land again. Graceful would certainly take time, but he was down and unhurt. 
Leon looked around then came over to her to look at the trees before reaching his snout to touch one. "How do we heal them?"
Annika watched him landing and chuckled to herself. Landings were hard to handle at first. "it's hard to explain, I usually touch what I want to heal to make it easier. Then I think in my mind what I want to do. It's like I give it my strength, it's the beat way I can describe it." She explained looking at him then the tree.
Leon frowned then closed his eyes, thinking of a healthy tree and trying to make that happen. It clicked after a moment, he could feel the sickness of the trees and her there beside him. Part of him wanted to touch, to connect with her and the thought was enough for his mind to reach out to hers, asking for that connection both for himself and to heal the grove.

Annika watched him do like she had instructed and was surprised when she felt him reaching out to her for connection. She had never felt something like that before, she gasped a bit but allowed it, thinking perhaps with the both of them they could heal the whole forest. She not only allowed the connection she flowed power into him and out into the forest beyond. It was strange, it almost felt in that moment that he was a part of her.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:37 am

Aidan gave her a seductive grin, "Perhaps I should start down at your toes then and see if you can feel it in your lips. but perhaps we should wait until we get to my place for that." He said as he turned to move away. He needed to distract himself or they would never get out of her house.
Aisling grinned as he turned away. She decided to tease him by saying, " So you have a toe fetish? Good to know. "

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:41 am

Aisling grinned as he turned away. She decided to tease him by saying, " So you have a toe fetish? Good to know. "
Aidan looked over his shoulder at her, a slow grin spread across his face. "No I have a you fetish, if its on that body I want it." He said in a low husky voice as his eyes flashed orange, he shook his head. "Sorry I am getting a little too hot right now. I think it might be best for the rest of your house if I wait in the car."
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:48 am

"Me? I say you!" Alastor said with a chuckle as he headed to brush his hair and teeth quickly.  Once done, he brought his brush out to indulge in the intimacy of brushing Noa's hair. 
~~~
Navar nodded. "I see them. What do you think they're talking about? My brother and I would dub in word to distant people having conversations.  It was a lot of fun. Especially when they had expressive faces. " He said quietly.
Keri was laughing lightly still when he came out with his brush "I had one in my bag" She said,but made no move to stop him from brushing her hair for her. It felt right to let him take care of her.
~~~
Kimi shrugged then looked to him again "That does sound fun, but I have never had luck reading lips and such." She admitted softly
When he finished he said childishly,  "I know,  but now you have my cooties." He tossed the brush aside and grabbed his walkie-talkie from the charger and got his keys. "Let's mount up sidekick. " he said in a cowboy like voice.
~~~
"That's not the point. It's not about spying,  but about making of outlandish things. Here, I'll show you. " Navar said as he watched Cali and Orlando a moment.  Then in a feminine and overly masculine voices as he mimicked hilarious words to their lip movements.
Keri laughed and got up, brushing against his side "I already had them from earlier." She pointed out before heading for the door to go with him.
~~~
Kimi looked back to the other pair as he spoke then giggled at the ridiculous voice and commentary. "I've never done anything like that before" She said, looking to him again then going back to their castle. It was funny, but she couldn't think of what to say and besides, they had stopped talking over there.
Alastor threw his head back and laughed at that. "Good one and yet so true, if I had said cooties.  "  He said as he headed for the pack truck.  He unlocked and opened the door for her before walking to the driver's side.  "Food, the campgrounds.  Sounds like a good plan. I'm mighty hungry for something other then gator. " He said as he got in. 
~~~
Navar shrugged and admitted,  "What can I say. I'm a strange kind of guy. I'm an acquired taste, as my mum always said. " He then go up to go to the far side to continue the moat and even out the bottom layer.  " So what are you do in your spare time...... other than surf? He asked to fill the silence.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:53 am

Aidan looked over his shoulder at her, a slow grin spread across his face. "No I have a you fetish, if its on that body I want it." He said in a low husky voice as his eyes flashed orange, he shook his head. "Sorry I am getting a little too hot right now. I think it might be best for the rest of your house if I wait in the car."
Aisling tipped error head at the eye trick and smiled mischievously.  "Well then, you just take you hot self out of here. We blowe this form up, they think arson for sure. " She said as she closed up the suitcase.  After sitting on it, she got it closed.  "Could you be a dear? That might  distract you." She asked as she struggled with weight of the suitcase.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: