Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do. "Sub-types" are allowed, but fall under the main types. The dragons can specialize in one specific type like lightning or ice, but are not limited to only lightning or ice, having the full range of the four main elements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

Last edited by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 08, 2018 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Orlando's mother smiled towards Cali. "Hello, I'm his mother Maria, how do you do?" she asked, offering to shake hands.
____
Hank smiled and then accidentally touched her dragon mark - possibly triggering a shift.
"Calypso, but you can just call me Cali it is often easier." She said with a smile as she extended her hand out to his mother. "It is a pleasure to meet you." She added a bit nervously.

Lucia smiled back at him, when he brushed her mark she felt a strange tingling, prickling sensation that broke out across her skin from her mark. It was not unlike a numbing sensation and she looked over curiously. The sensation soon spread and her dragon burst forth in a cold icy rush. She shook her head back and forth in confusion as her wings shot out to try and stabilize her a bit. She was aware that the ice rink suddenly seemed much smaller although she wasn't sure why.

"No need to feel nervous darling, I won't bite." Orlando's mother chuckles as she shook Cali's hand.
___
Hank stared at her with a smile. "Lucia, don't freak out, but you are what I am - a dragon. Please remain calm." he told her slowly.
Cali smiled a bit and nodded. "Right, sorry. Something smells wonderful by the way." She said trying to get more comfortable.

Lucia spread her feathered wings bit and looked down at Hank. She chuckled a bit, although it didn't sound right. "What are you talking about?" She said curious where he was going with this. Then she realized he shouldn't be smaller. She looked down and noticed her claws on the ice and let out a startled noise. She jumped back and fell over onto her back on this ice hard. Scrambling to look at more of her body that was suddenly not as it should have been.

"Oh, that's my apple pie, would you care for a slice?" she offered generously. Cali was of course already stuffed.
___
Hank saw this and had to defuse this confusion immediately. "Lucia, calm down before someone else sees you." he said, eyes wide. He said that with genuine fear and concern. "Take deep breaths. You are what we call a dragonkin. That mark on your skin marks you as a dragonkin and by the looks of things, you're an ice dragon." he said.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 08, 2018 4:54 pm

"Calypso, but you can just call me Cali it is often easier." She said with a smile as she extended her hand out to his mother. "It is a pleasure to meet you." She added a bit nervously.

Lucia smiled back at him, when he brushed her mark she felt a strange tingling, prickling sensation that broke out across her skin from her mark. It was not unlike a numbing sensation and she looked over curiously. The sensation soon spread and her dragon burst forth in a cold icy rush. She shook her head back and forth in confusion as her wings shot out to try and stabilize her a bit. She was aware that the ice rink suddenly seemed much smaller although she wasn't sure why.

"No need to feel nervous darling, I won't bite." Orlando's mother chuckles as she shook Cali's hand.
___
Hank stared at her with a smile. "Lucia, don't freak out, but you are what I am - a dragon. Please remain calm." he told her slowly.
Cali smiled a bit and nodded. "Right, sorry. Something smells wonderful by the way." She said trying to get more comfortable.

Lucia spread her feathered wings bit and looked down at Hank. She chuckled a bit, although it didn't sound right. "What are you talking about?" She said curious where he was going with this. Then she realized he shouldn't be smaller. She looked down and noticed her claws on the ice and let out a startled noise. She jumped back and fell over onto her back on this ice hard. Scrambling to look at more of her body that was suddenly not as it should have been.

"Oh, that's my apple pie, would you care for a slice?" she offered generously. Cali was of course already stuffed.
___
Hank saw this and had to defuse this confusion immediately. "Lucia, calm down before someone else sees you." he said, eyes wide. He said that with genuine fear and concern. "Take deep breaths. You are what we call a dragonkin. That mark on your skin marks you as a dragonkin and by the looks of things, you're an ice dragon." he said.
Cali was indeed full but she couldn't turn up fresh apple pie. She smiled and nodded. "I think I might be able to fit some in, I would love that thank you." She replied.

Lucia scrambled all the way back against the wall of the building and it groaned under her weight. She swung her head towards Hank. "You..you are like me? You are one too?" She asked in fear, how could she have had this inside her all this time.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 08, 2018 5:11 pm

___

___
Cali was indeed full but she couldn't turn up fresh apple pie. She smiled and nodded. "I think I might be able to fit some in, I would love that thank you." She replied.

Lucia scrambled all the way back against the wall of the building and it groaned under her weight. She swung her head towards Hank. "You..you are like me? You are one too?" She asked in fear, how could she have had this inside her all this time.

Orlando's mother nodded and slowly led her into the kitchen. Inside were two fresh-out-of-the-oven cinnamon apple pies and they were still steaming hot. "They still need to cool down now." she explained.

Orlando looked very pale because he was nervous. "Mom.....we need to tell you something." he began, grasping Cali's hand.
___
Hank came closer and nodded slowly. "Calm down, slow your breathing. You'll be fine. We're more common than you think. Take deep breaths and then shift back, just think about having human legs again." he told her slowly, patting her leg gently.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 08, 2018 5:16 pm

___

Orlando's mother nodded and slowly led her into the kitchen. Inside were two fresh-out-of-the-oven cinnamon apple pies and they were still steaming hot. "They still need to cool down now." she explained.

Orlando looked very pale because he was nervous. "Mom.....we need to tell you something." he began, grasping Cali's hand.
___
Hank came closer and nodded slowly. "Calm down, slow your breathing. You'll be fine. We're more common than you think. Take deep breaths and then shift back, just think about having human legs again." he told her slowly, patting her leg gently.
Cali smiled at the steaming pies, they looked as good as they smelled. Feeling his hand tighten on hers she looked over at Orlando to try and offer him some reassurance. "I am here, you can do this." She told him mentally to give him a boost of courage to share the news with his mother.

Lucia looked down at him and closed her eyes and tried to focus on her breathing. She struggled and her breathing grew more rapid as she began to hyperventilate. Her vision swam and she grew worried she would pass out.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 08, 2018 5:23 pm

___

___
Cali smiled at the steaming pies, they looked as good as they smelled. Feeling his hand tighten on hers she looked over at Orlando to try and offer him some reassurance. "I am here, you can do this." She told him mentally to give him a boost of courage to share the news with his mother.

Lucia looked down at him and closed her eyes and tried to focus on her breathing. She struggled and her breathing grew more rapid as she began to hyperventilate. Her vision swam and she grew worried she would pass out.

Orlando's mother turned their direction and by then, Cali could see the small dragonkin mark on the back of her neck. "Yes?" she asked.

Orlando sighed. "Me and Cali just got engaged.....today." he told his mother.

Orlando's mother's eyes widened and she immediately dropped the knife she was holding to cut the pie with, and it landed on the floor, barely missing her foot.
___
"Lucia, draw from your element, it's all around you. Use it and it'll calm you." Hank told her.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 08, 2018 5:32 pm

___

Orlando's mother turned their direction and by then, Cali could see the small dragonkin mark on the back of her neck. "Yes?" she asked.

Orlando's mother's eyes widened and she immediately dropped the knife she was holding to cut the pie with, and it landed on the floor, barely missing her foot.
___
"Lucia, draw from your element, it's all around you. Use it and it'll calm you." Hank told her.
Cali made a startled noise and moved to try and catch the knife but wasn't fast enough. Thankfully it fell onto the floor without injuring anyone. She let out a breath and stood back up looking at his mother to try and gauge her reaction. "I know it must seem a bit sudden as you have never met me before." She said gently hoping she was not angry.

Lucia at his words felt the cool ice beneath her feet. She felt its cooling presence and know understood why she had always liked her job here. Why she had always loved the winter. She pulled on her element instinctively and it calmed her down, running a thin layer of ice and chill across her skin as she shifted back to her human form. She opened her eyes and looked at Hank and let out a grateful sigh as she threw her arms around his neck, she was human again thank the gods.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 08, 2018 5:39 pm

___

___
Cali made a startled noise and moved to try and catch the knife but wasn't fast enough. Thankfully it fell onto the floor without injuring anyone. She let out a breath and stood back up looking at his mother to try and gauge her reaction. "I know it must seem a bit sudden as you have never met me before." She said gently hoping she was not angry.

Lucia at his words felt the cool ice beneath her feet. She felt its cooling presence and know understood why she had always liked her job here. Why she had always loved the winter. She pulled on her element instinctively and it calmed her down, running a thin layer of ice and chill across her skin as she shifted back to her human form. She opened her eyes and looked at Hank and let out a grateful sigh as she threw her arms around his neck, she was human again thank the gods.

Orlando's mother looked down at the ground and picked up the knife and set it in the sink and then gasped as the overflow of dishes shifted and made a loud clatter, making the smaller woman jump. "Um.....Cali......can me and my son talk for a few minutes outside?" she asked.

Orlando now knew his mother wasn't taking this the good way and frowned. "Mother, we can talk here." he said boldly.

"Orlando, who will walk you down the isle? Your father is no longer here! I-" she stopped talking upon noticing Cali's ring. "H-h-how did you afford that?" she asked, changing the subject.

"It's a secret." Orlando responded. "I'll find someone to walk me down the isle, I promise. I'm over 30 years old, I'm grown enough." he stated. Orlando's mom Maria sighed deeply. "Lando......I don't like that you did this without telling me about it.....but-" she cut off, thinking. "I will forgive you for it." she said, smiling faintly.
___
Hank gasped and he fell back onto his butt onto the ice at the force of her hug.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 08, 2018 5:56 pm

___

Orlando's mother looked down at the ground and picked up the knife and set it in the sink and then gasped as the overflow of dishes shifted and made a loud clatter, making the smaller woman jump. "Um.....Cali......can me and my son talk for a few minutes outside?" she asked.

Orlando now knew his mother wasn't taking this the good way and frowned. "Mother, we can talk here." he said boldly.

"Orlando, who will walk you down the isle? Your father is no longer here! I-" she stopped talking upon noticing Cali's ring. "H-h-how did you afford that?" she asked, changing the subject.

"It's a secret." Orlando responded. "I'll find someone to walk me down the isle, I promise. I'm over 30 years old, I'm grown enough." he stated. Orlando's mom Maria sighed deeply. "Lando......I don't like that you did this without telling me about it.....but-" she cut off, thinking. "I will forgive you for it." she said, smiling faintly.
___
Hank gasped and he fell back onto his butt onto the ice at the force of her hug.
Cali stayed quiet while they exchanged their words. Not wanting to come between mother and son in any way. "Well I don't have anyone to walk me down the isle either, unless my uncle shows up." She added quietly.

Lucia flushed a bit as she pulled back after they fell down. "Sorry, I..i uh just really excited it worked. I thought I would be stuck like that forever."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 08, 2018 6:01 pm

___

___
Cali stayed quiet while they exchanged their words. Not wanting to come between mother and son in any way. "Well I don't have anyone to walk me down the isle either, unless my uncle shows up." She added quietly.

Lucia flushed a bit as she pulled back after they fell down. "Sorry, I..i uh just really excited it worked. I thought I would be stuck like that forever."

Orlando's mother still looked scared. "Lando.....you're my only child.....I'd hate to see you leave." she said sadly.

"Mom, I'm not 18 anymore, I'm way past that now." Orlando said and then came over and hugged his mother.
___
Hank lowered his gaze and then stood up. "I'm sorry I forced you to shift. I'll understand if you don't want to see me around anymore." he said, his tone of voice sounded sadly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed May 09, 2018 1:21 pm

___

Orlando's mother still looked scared. "Lando.....you're my only child.....I'd hate to see you leave." she said sadly.

"Mom, I'm not 18 anymore, I'm way past that now." Orlando said and then came over and hugged his mother.
___
Hank lowered his gaze and then stood up. "I'm sorry I forced you to shift. I'll understand if you don't want to see me around anymore." he said, his tone of voice sounded sadly.
Cali watched this and her eyes teared up a bit, it was a touching moment. She wondered what it would be like to have family like that.

Lucia looked at him in confusion. "No, please don't leave. I do still want to see you, especially now. I have no idea what to do with this thing inside me, and..well I really liked spending time with you." She replied shyly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 09, 2018 1:31 pm

___

___
Cali watched this and her eyes teared up a bit, it was a touching moment. She wondered what it would be like to have family like that.

Lucia looked at him in confusion. "No, please don't leave. I do still want to see you, especially now. I have no idea what to do with this thing inside me, and..well I really liked spending time with you." She replied shyly.

Orlando smiled as he hugged him tearful mother. "Oh mom, you baby me too much." he said warmly and grunts as his mother nearly hugs the life out of him.
____
Hank stops skating away and looks at her. "Well......what questions do you have?" he asked. He had stayed for a little while.
____
The next day Leilah was supposed to come into work, Matt said it was going to be the busiest day there and Leilah had still not shown up at the time she was supposed to.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed May 09, 2018 1:56 pm

___

Orlando smiled as he hugged him tearful mother. "Oh mom, you baby me too much." he said warmly and grunts as his mother nearly hugs the life out of him.
____
Hank stops skating away and looks at her. "Well......what questions do you have?" he asked. He had stayed for a little while.
____
The next day Leilah was supposed to come into work, Matt said it was going to be the busiest day there and Leilah had still not shown up at the time she was supposed to.
Cali stepped quietly out of the room to give them some time alone if they wanted. She would sit in the living room with the dog, stroking his soft head with a smile.

Lucia looked at him with a small smile, pleased he stayed. "Well how? How am I a Dragon? I wonder if this is why I was put up for adoption. How many others are there like us? What sort of dragon are you?" She fired off her questions, rambling in her excited confusion.

Logan heard this and sighed heavily. They had not ended things on good terms the day before and he was worried about her. He couldn't help but worry about her. He told Matt to hold down the fort while he drove over to her house to make sure she was ok.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 10, 2018 7:52 pm

___

____
____
Cali stepped quietly out of the room to give them some time alone if they wanted. She would sit in the living room with the dog, stroking his soft head with a smile.

Lucia looked at him with a small smile, pleased he stayed. "Well how? How am I a Dragon? I wonder if this is why I was put up for adoption. How many others are there like us? What sort of dragon are you?" She fired off her questions, rambling in her excited confusion.

Logan heard this and sighed heavily. They had not ended things on good terms the day before and he was worried about her. He couldn't help but worry about her. He told Matt to hold down the fort while he drove over to her house to make sure she was ok.

Berny barked and wagged his very fluffy tail and licked her hand at the pets. He walked off and brought over a rope toy, wanting to play tug-o-war with Cali.
___
Hank looked at her and sighed deeply and lifted up his shirt, showing his tattoo on the back of him with the dragonkin mark on the back that looks like it's tearing his skin apart: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and sighed. "What makes us dragons are these marks on our skin of dragons and most likely that's what our dragon looks like. My dragon looks exactly like this." he explained to her.
___
Leilah's apartment door was unlocked and inside was pitch black, no lights were on.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun May 13, 2018 2:24 pm

____
____

Berny barked and wagged his very fluffy tail and licked her hand at the pets. He walked off and brought over a rope toy, wanting to play tug-o-war with Cali.
___
Hank looked at her and sighed deeply and lifted up his shirt, showing his tattoo on the back of him with the dragonkin mark on the back that looks like it's tearing his skin apart: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and sighed. "What makes us dragons are these marks on our skin of dragons and most likely that's what our dragon looks like. My dragon looks exactly like this." he explained to her.
___
Leilah's apartment door was unlocked and inside was pitch black, no lights were on.
Cali smiled warmly and laughed as the big fluffy dog brought over a worn rope toy. She could tell he must like it and play with it lots. She grabbed on end and tugged gently. "I think you might win boy, your a pretty big dog." She told him with a chuckle.

Lucia looked at his mark and reached out her hand hesitantly, placing her fingers gently against the mark on his back. "So you look like that in your other shape? What kind of dragon are you, there are types right?" She asked curiously.

Logan knocked on the door a few times before he tried it. Seeing it was unlocked he grew worried and opened the door. He stepped inside the dark apartment and grew even more worried. "Leilah are you here? You were supposed to come in to work today.." He trailed off as he stepped further in the apartment and shut the door. Looking around to see if she was home.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun May 13, 2018 6:34 pm

____
____

___
___
Cali smiled warmly and laughed as the big fluffy dog brought over a worn rope toy. She could tell he must like it and play with it lots. She grabbed on end and tugged gently. "I think you might win boy, your a pretty big dog." She told him with a chuckle.

Lucia looked at his mark and reached out her hand hesitantly, placing her fingers gently against the mark on his back. "So you look like that in your other shape? What kind of dragon are you, there are types right?" She asked curiously.

Logan knocked on the door a few times before he tried it. Seeing it was unlocked he grew worried and opened the door. He stepped inside the dark apartment and grew even more worried. "Leilah are you here? You were supposed to come in to work today.." He trailed off as he stepped further in the apartment and shut the door. Looking around to see if she was home.

Berny grabbed ahold of it with his mouth and pulled hard on it, he was trying to lead her with him.
___
The mark lit up and Hank backed away. "Careful, you'll make me shift doing that." he warned her gently. "Yes, that's what my other form looks like, I'm an air dragon, and there's many different types." he explained to her.
___
Leilah was then heard sobbing coming from the back room. Her cat, Prince watched Logan. "Get out of here." came Leilah's words.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 14, 2018 3:26 pm

Amelia looked around as they headed inside. "Very nice indeed" she commented with a smile in his direction.
Akron chuckled and nodded. "If you like the ground floor , you'll love the observation deck." He said as he pointed upwards as he started for the steps.
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Just a bump.   Smile  I've been gone so long and trying to get caught up. )
(Thanks a bunch!  I couldn't remember if i replied to this or not since its been so long for me XD )
Amelia chuckled softly before she started to follow Akron. She examined their surroundings as they headed up the steps in wonder.
(No problem .  Smile Glad I could help. )

When they reached the top of the control tower, the room opened up with its panoramic view. Akron glanced to Amelia with a slight smile as he walked into the room. " You know, I used to think this view was the best. But now that I've seen the view from the clouds.....this one doesn't even compare." He said as he leaned against the wall of glass and diverted his gaze outwardly.

Last edited by nickyknack on Mon May 14, 2018 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Aisling smiled and shrugged as she looked to him. "No, not really. I just thought I'd head out to my place and work on my commissioned work, is all. Perhaps see if the fire chief has signed off on the cause of the explosion yet and make arrangements to get the kitchen boarded up until I can hire a contractor to repair the damage." She explained as she set her glass down and stood to start cleaning off the table.
He stood and collected some of the dishes to help clean up from the breakfast. "That sounds like a plan, I can drive you over since you didn't bring your car. Also let me know if you want me to go with you, to see the fire chief. I did after all cause half of that explosion." He said with a sheepish smile.
"Sure, if you want to and have the time." Aisling said as she slung her arms around Aidan's neck with a sexy smile. "Only half that explosion, huh? Well, you won't here me complaining anytime soon, hot stuff. You rocked my world from the start and every moment since. " She explained as she moved forward slowly to his him lovingly.
Aidan smiled and leaned into her arms, enjoying the contact. "Well I have to say the feeling is mutual. And of course I will have time, it is worth it to make time even if I didn't." He said as he moved towards her and pressed his lips to hers gently before pulling back. "However we will never leave this house if we don't separate ourselves I think." He said with a grin and a wink.
Aisling chuckled and teased, " you say that like we're nymphos. I never dreamed I'd include myself in such a statement. But since meeting you, it has a certain appeal. " She fairly purred as she pinched his delectable derriere on her way to the door to go get dressed for the day. His shirt was fine for around the house,  but not to work metal in. To may tinder bits exposed.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 14, 2018 3:51 pm

( Thanks )
Linda's shirt took Xavier by surprise , but he couldn't say it was unwelcomed. In fact it simplified things. " Don't panic Linda and don't fight the change. " He said as he saw her dragon eyes replace her human ones.  

Byron watched with fascination as Linda's dragon awoke for the first time. He never got to appreciate his own transformation due to the amnesia. He just accepted it as something that always was. " Your grandma is fine, Tobyn. For those not born a dragon,  they must become one. That's all that is happening here. We should celibate her rebirth into dragon kind." He explained to his grandson in a soothing mental tone.

Linda was panting, her eyes had changed to a yellow, glowing yellow and her breath became quick pants. Eventually she shifted into a fairly large fire dragon. (picture below)

Emily stared up at her mother with a wide smile and Tobyn squeaked in her arms. Tobyn looked at his grandpa and squeezed out of his mother's arms and flew over to Byron, letting out a loud squeak in his way.

Emily watched her son and then came over to her mother and placed a gentle hand on her.
Byron chuckled as he held out his arms for the little guy. "It's fine, she's officially a dragon now, is all. She a spectacular specimen of dragonkin. Don't you think?" He asked with exuberance.

Xavier marveled at Linda's transformation. It was amazing how truly unique each and every dragonkin was. No two were the same. At least from the limited few he'd seen thus far.  "Way to go Linda! You did it all by yourself! That's fantastic!" He said with  jubilant praise.

Lidia looked around, not quite understanding. Her massive head turned towards Xavier as he praised her shift. Tilting her head to the side, she looked down and realized she wasn't human anymore - her feet were massive paw-like feet with long sharp-pointed claws. She looked at her daughter and nuzzled her lovingly.

Emily giggled and hugged her mother's head, crying happy tears. Never have I thought I'd see the day someone else learns how to shift, she thought to herself, however Xavier could hear such thoughts through their mind link.

Tobyn still squeaked fearfully, mainly due to his grandmother's massive size. The much older female dragon could easily swallow him whole as tiny as he was. He landed in his grandpa's arms and continued to act fearful. He then became a bit fussy. It was his nap time.
Xavier watched the joyful interactions of mother and daughter. A spike of sadness threatened to show itself, but he turned to look to Byron and his son. Three generations together at long last. It was humbling in the gravity of what life had been like alone all these years. 

Byron made a soothing sound to try to placate his fussy grandson who needed a nap. He paused as he was about to head in as he felt Xavier's eyes upon him and smiled knowingly his son's way. He didn't need an open link to read his son's thoughts. He felt very much the same. He looked over to Emily and her mother with fondness. As he spoke through the opened link. " Family is everything and love makes us strong."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Linda was panting, her eyes had changed to a yellow, glowing yellow and her breath became quick pants. Eventually she shifted into a fairly large fire dragon. (picture below)

Emily stared up at her mother with a wide smile and Tobyn squeaked in her arms. Tobyn looked at his grandpa and squeezed out of his mother's arms and flew over to Byron, letting out a loud squeak in his way.

Emily watched her son and then came over to her mother and placed a gentle hand on her.
Byron chuckled as he held out his arms for the little guy. "It's fine, she's officially a dragon now, is all. She a spectacular specimen of dragonkin. Don't you think?" He asked with exuberance.

Xavier marveled at Linda's transformation. It was amazing how truly unique each and every dragonkin was. No two were the same. At least from the limited few he'd seen thus far.  "Way to go Linda! You did it all by yourself! That's fantastic!" He said with  jubilant praise.

Lidia looked around, not quite understanding. Her massive head turned towards Xavier as he praised her shift. Tilting her head to the side, she looked down and realized she wasn't human anymore - her feet were massive paw-like feet with long sharp-pointed claws. She looked at her daughter and nuzzled her lovingly.

Emily giggled and hugged her mother's head, crying happy tears. Never have I thought I'd see the day someone else learns how to shift, she thought to herself, however Xavier could hear such thoughts through their mind link.

Tobyn still squeaked fearfully, mainly due to his grandmother's massive size. The much older female dragon could easily swallow him whole as tiny as he was. He landed in his grandpa's arms and continued to act fearful. He then became a bit fussy. It was his nap time.
Xavier watched the joyful interactions of mother and daughter. A spike of sadness threatened to show itself, but he turned to look to Byron and his son. Three generations together at long last. It was humbling in the gravity of what life had been like alone all these years. 

Byron made a soothing sound to try to placate his fussy grandson who needed a nap. He paused as he was about to head in as he felt Xavier's eyes upon him and smiled knowingly his son's way. He didn't need an open link to read his son's thoughts. He felt very much the same. He looked over to Emily and her mother with fondness. As he spoke through the opened link. " Family is everything and love makes us strong."

Linda then looked really confused. "How do I change back?" she asked in thought to everyone there. The large female dragon's eyes were the yellow of sand, her scales the color of flowing red and orange lava and her horns as dark as coal. She flapped her wings a little, stirring up a little bit of dust.

Tobyn bit his grandpa's finger angrily. He was getting really cranky now because he needed a nap and he actually drew blood from his grandpa - this was probably the last time he'd bite Byron however, which was luckily enough for Emily who had yet to find out how cranky her son would get in the future.

Emily would sigh and told her mother how to shift back and so Linda did just that and the mother and daughter hugged once again, love emitting from their gentle, slender forms.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 14, 2018 4:13 pm

Navar grinned and stood up also. He dusted some of the sand from his now dry skin and still damp swim suit as he did so. " That is definitely true. You have mad skills and the cave sounds nice. I've noticed the night air is get a bit cool, at least for this attire. " He said honestly as he got to her side.
~~~
"Now that is a compelling argument. In light of that evidence, I'll have to conceded to letting you have your freedom when the time comes. But for now, that closing argument will have to rest." Alastor stated thoughtfully as he added with a soft purr,  " It seems all those years of watching Law & Order have come to some use. Now who says television isn't educational. "
Kimi chuckled and headed inland instead of to the water. "We can get in back here too." She said, going down what seemed to be an animal trail that had been abandoned. It took a few minutes before they came out at the opening in the back of her cave, and she jumped in in human form, shifting in the air so she could land then return to her human form and move out of the way for him to join her.
~~~~
Noa chuckled and snuggled close to him "I like that show, maybe we can watch some reruns while we wait for the food to cook?"
Navar watched and waited until Kimi was a safe distance as he jumped shifted like she'd done,  only to land unceremoniously upon the sand with a grunt. He muttered in his mind, "Note to self: next time fall strategically if you don't have wings to land, dumb dumb." He then shifted and stood to dust himself off nonchalantly. "I ment to do that. Oh, and look. I left an impression. Hopefully not a lasting one. " He joked with a bashful smile.
~○~
Alastor hummed contentedly with that idea. "Wonderful idea,  my heart. " He said as he fished the remote control from the end table.  "Do you want to do the honors? I'm feeling quite lazy at the moment. " He said as he opened just one eye to look to her.
Kimi laughed and looked at the marks he had made. "We can cover them over so they aren't seen from above" She said lightly. "You did well for a first time." She added happily.
~~~~
Noa chuckled and took the remote to find the program and start it playing. She set the remote on the table and settled in to rest with him until it was time to check the food.
Navar grinned at just how incredibly pleasant Kimi was. He relaxed his posture and nodded in agreement. "That's probably a very good idea and that's also a valid point. We can't ever be too careful, can we?"  He asked quietly as he worked to smooth the sand out with his tail.
~○~
Alastor realized sitting with his mate so close had a rejuvenating effect upon his overall fatigue. He slightly doze off  here and there, but he was recovering his strength at last. When he opened his eyes, he looked to Noa. "How are you feel, my heart?  Do you want to rest while I take over?" He asked gently.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 15, 2018 3:29 pm

He stood and collected some of the dishes to help clean up from the breakfast. "That sounds like a plan, I can drive you over since you didn't bring your car. Also let me know if you want me to go with you, to see the fire chief. I did after all cause half of that explosion." He said with a sheepish smile.
"Sure, if you want to and have the time." Aisling said as she slung her arms around Aidan's neck with a sexy smile. "Only half that explosion, huh? Well, you won't here me complaining anytime soon, hot stuff. You rocked my world from the start and every moment since. " She explained as she moved forward slowly to his him lovingly.
Aidan smiled and leaned into her arms, enjoying the contact. "Well I have to say the feeling is mutual. And of course I will have time, it is worth it to make time even if I didn't." He said as he moved towards her and pressed his lips to hers gently before pulling back. "However we will never leave this house if we don't separate ourselves I think." He said with a grin and a wink.
Aisling chuckled and teased, " you say that like we're nymphos. I never dreamed I'd include myself in such a statement. But since meeting you, it has a certain appeal. " She fairly purred as she pinched his delectable derriere on her way to the door to go get dressed for the day. His shirt was fine for around the house,  but not to work metal in. To may tinder bits exposed.
Aidan chuckled as she pinched his backside on the way to his room. He finished cleaning up breakfast before following her to get dressed for the day. "Well at least things will never be dull between us, I like to look at it that way." He said as he entered his bedroom and pulled out a fresh shirt and jeans.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue May 15, 2018 3:44 pm

Navar grinned and stood up also. He dusted some of the sand from his now dry skin and still damp swim suit as he did so. " That is definitely true. You have mad skills and the cave sounds nice. I've noticed the night air is get a bit cool, at least for this attire. " He said honestly as he got to her side.
~~~
"Now that is a compelling argument. In light of that evidence, I'll have to conceded to letting you have your freedom when the time comes. But for now, that closing argument will have to rest." Alastor stated thoughtfully as he added with a soft purr,  " It seems all those years of watching Law & Order have come to some use. Now who says television isn't educational. "
Kimi chuckled and headed inland instead of to the water. "We can get in back here too." She said, going down what seemed to be an animal trail that had been abandoned. It took a few minutes before they came out at the opening in the back of her cave, and she jumped in in human form, shifting in the air so she could land then return to her human form and move out of the way for him to join her.
~~~~
Noa chuckled and snuggled close to him "I like that show, maybe we can watch some reruns while we wait for the food to cook?"
Navar watched and waited until Kimi was a safe distance as he jumped shifted like she'd done,  only to land unceremoniously upon the sand with a grunt. He muttered in his mind, "Note to self: next time fall strategically if you don't have wings to land, dumb dumb." He then shifted and stood to dust himself off nonchalantly. "I ment to do that. Oh, and look. I left an impression. Hopefully not a lasting one. " He joked with a bashful smile.
~○~
Alastor hummed contentedly with that idea. "Wonderful idea,  my heart. " He said as he fished the remote control from the end table.  "Do you want to do the honors? I'm feeling quite lazy at the moment. " He said as he opened just one eye to look to her.
Kimi laughed and looked at the marks he had made. "We can cover them over so they aren't seen from above" She said lightly. "You did well for a first time." She added happily.
~~~~
Noa chuckled and took the remote to find the program and start it playing. She set the remote on the table and settled in to rest with him until it was time to check the food.
Navar grinned at just how incredibly pleasant Kimi was. He relaxed his posture and nodded in agreement. "That's probably a very good idea and that's also a valid point. We can't ever be too careful, can we?"  He asked quietly as he worked to smooth the sand out with his tail.
~○~
Alastor realized sitting with his mate so close had a rejuvenating effect upon his overall fatigue. He slightly doze off  here and there, but he was recovering his strength at last. When he opened his eyes, he looked to Noa. "How are you feel, my heart?  Do you want to rest while I take over?" He asked gently.
Kimi smiled and watched him cover the marks he had made. "That should be good, thank you. Even if humans don't live here, they could still come randomly." 

~~~
Noa looked up at him and smiled "Are you sure you are rested enough?" She asked softly as she stretched

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 15, 2018 4:22 pm

___
___

Berny grabbed ahold of it with his mouth and pulled hard on it, he was trying to lead her with him.
___
The mark lit up and Hank backed away. "Careful, you'll make me shift doing that." he warned her gently. "Yes, that's what my other form looks like, I'm an air dragon, and there's many different types." he explained to her.
___
Leilah was then heard sobbing coming from the back room. Her cat, Prince watched Logan. "Get out of here." came Leilah's words.
Cali smiled and stood up allowing the dog to lead her someplace. "Where we headed to big guy?" She asked him as he tugged her from the room presumably.

Lucia pulled her hand back seeing his mark glow a bit. "I am sorry, I didn't know, I am still so new at this. This makes so much sense now, why I always felt at home on the ice. Winter has always been my favorite season." She said as she skated to the edge of the rink and sat down on a bench just outside of it.

Logan shut the door and followed the sound of her voice to a back room. "Leilah, what is wrong? Why didn't you come to work?" He asked softly as he stopped in the doorway.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Linda then looked really confused. "How do I change back?" she asked in thought to everyone there. The large female dragon's eyes were the yellow of sand, her scales the color of flowing red and orange lava and her horns as dark as coal. She flapped her wings a little, stirring up a little bit of dust.

Tobyn bit his grandpa's finger angrily. He was getting really cranky now because he needed a nap and he actually drew blood from his grandpa - this was probably the last time he'd bite Byron however, which was luckily enough for Emily who had yet to find out how cranky her son would get in the future.

Emily would sigh and told her mother how to shift back and so Linda did just that and the mother and daughter hugged once again, love emitting from their gentle, slender forms.
Byron yelped in surprise and agitation. "Now look here. That is rude and unnecessary youngster."  Scolded as he sent a sharp look Tobyn's way as he sucked on his abused finger. 

"Here, dad. I'll take him in for his nap." Xavier offered as a peaceful resolution. He glanced to Emily and Linda as he did so to see that they were hugging in human form.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 pm

___
___

___
___
Cali smiled and stood up allowing the dog to lead her someplace. "Where we headed to big guy?" She asked him as he tugged her from the room presumably.

Lucia pulled her hand back seeing his mark glow a bit. "I am sorry, I didn't know, I am still so new at this. This makes so much sense now, why I always felt at home on the ice. Winter has always been my favorite season." She said as she skated to the edge of the rink and sat down on a bench just outside of it.

Logan shut the door and followed the sound of her voice to a back room. "Leilah, what is wrong? Why didn't you come to work?" He asked softly as he stopped in the doorway.

Berny was leading her upstairs, he let go of the rope and went to the top of the stairs and barked at her.
___
"Why do you think I became a pilot?" Hank asked her with a chuckle. "The best feeling I've known is when I'm in the air, flying as a dragon, or in a plane. But um, this date actually made me really happy." he said as he skated over to her and then blushed adorably at his last sentence. He then, without saying anything after that, leaned down and kissed her lips lovingly. He would allow her to push him away if such she desires.
___
Leilah was in the bedroom. She lifted her face from the pillow and looked at him, tears dripping from her face. "You betrayed me." she said, she was still upset about the flirting woman at the job days previous.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 15, 2018 9:38 pm

~○~
~~~~
~○~
Kimi smiled and watched him cover the marks he had made. "That should be good, thank you. Even if humans don't live here, they could still come randomly." 

~~~
Noa looked up at him and smiled "Are you sure you are rested enough?" She asked softly as she stretched
Navar shifted to human form and shrugged nonchalantly. "No problem.....I mean , your welcome." He said easily as he looked around the cave again. It still fascinated him to no end.
~○~
"Yes, ma'am. I'm feeling pretty good,  actually. So you just take it easy, I'll take over from here. You get some rest yourself, sweetheart. I got this. Bad grammar intended." Alastor teased as he pecked a kiss on her forehead.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top