Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Annika reached out and placed her hand around his ankle, and hoped it worked. She knew in theory how it should go but she had never done it before.
Leon felt something as soon as her hand drew near. He gasped and closed his eyes when she touched him. A moment later, he stumbled back a short distance before he shifted. He stretched out his wings before he opened his eyes and looked back to himself. He spun in a circle, trying to see all of his new body excitedly.
Annika smiled at his excitement, she was glad it worked. "what do you think?" She asked nervously, hoping he was truly happy.
"This is incredible. Can we fly? I wanna fly. How do we heal the plants?" Leon was too excited and his thoughts were all over the place.
Annika chuckled, "yes we can fly, but you have to be careful, we can't let humans see us. And after some flying I'll teach you to heal the plants." She said with a grin as she shifted to her dragon form then spread her wings. "stay low and close to me." She said as she pushed off the ground and spread her wings.
Leon stilled, watching her avidly before looking to his own wings and taking off. He had to try a couple of times to figure out how to lift off, then followed her as they flew.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Annika smiled at his excitement, she was glad it worked. "what do you think?" She asked nervously, hoping he was truly happy.
"This is incredible. Can we fly? I wanna fly. How do we heal the plants?" Leon was too excited and his thoughts were all over the place.
Annika chuckled, "yes we can fly, but you have to be careful, we can't let humans see us. And after some flying I'll teach you to heal the plants." She said with a grin as she shifted to her dragon form then spread her wings. "stay low and close to me." She said as she pushed off the ground and spread her wings.
Leon stilled, watching her avidly before looking to his own wings and taking off. He had to try a couple of times to figure out how to lift off, then followed her as they flew.
Annika laughed as she tucked her wings in and dove down underneath him to fly upside down underneath him. "now you got it." She told him as she flew back beside him.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Annika laughed as she tucked her wings in and dove down underneath him to fly upside down underneath him. "now you got it." She told him as she flew back beside him.
She had such good control, he was in awe. "I hope to be as good as you soon." He said. He wanted to grab her and hold on tight.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:25 pm

(Winter is just tooooooooo cute!!!!!)

Winter slept peacefully and if she wasn't a deep sleeper than she probably would've woken up by now, but she didn't. She mumbled again upon being set down.
Spencer made sure she was covered then went to watch some tv and relax until she woke up.
Winter wouldn't wake for another 4 hours. When she did she yawned and sat up, smacking her lips a little after the yawn. She glanced towards him as she heard the TV.
Spencer had left the door to the bedroom open, so she could see him, but he didn't notice she had woken up yet. After a minute, he got up to check on the meal he was preparing for their supper.

Winter walked out still yawning and then smiled as she saw him. Her hair was a bit messy but that was typical girls when they went to sleep.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Orlando blinked his eyes and then shook his head.

Cali laughed nervously, "Yeah your right it was a ridiculous idea. still figuring out this whole dragon thing here." She said as she gestured a finger at her chest.

Orlando hugged her gently and suddenly, it could possibly had scared her if given the chance.

Cali looked at him in surprise, she had not been expecting the hug. "What was that for?" She asked with a smile, she wondered if there was a reason he had done that. Or if it was just because.

Orlando smiled. "Thank you for being so nice to me." he whispered in her ear gently as he hugged her tight but no hurting her at all.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:27 pm

She had such good control, he was in awe. "I hope to be as good as you soon." He said. He wanted to grab her and hold on tight.
Annika looked at him and dipped her head slightly as she banked to the left and flew low enough to just clip the treetops with her toes. "With time and practice you will. Instinct will help a lot." She said simply as she watched him fly at her side.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:30 pm

Cali laughed nervously, "Yeah your right it was a ridiculous idea. still figuring out this whole dragon thing here." She said as she gestured a finger at her chest.

Orlando hugged her gently and suddenly, it could possibly had scared her if given the chance.

Cali looked at him in surprise, she had not been expecting the hug. "What was that for?" She asked with a smile, she wondered if there was a reason he had done that. Or if it was just because.

Orlando smiled. "Thank you for being so nice to me." he whispered in her ear gently as he hugged her tight but no hurting her at all.
Cali hugged him back, "Of course, your welcome." She said quietly with a smile. She was happy they got past her earlier blunder where she had hurt him.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:32 pm

Lenny looked a little scared now and laid down, curling her tail around herself. She glanced towards Moona, wondering what was going on but also scared of the answer.

Moona rolled her eyes and came over to Lenny. She sat down next to her and pet her wings comfortingly.

Tobyn smiled and purred like a cat happily at the strokes and then watched Lenny curiously. He didn't understand since he was still young why she was fearful of her dragon form. He himself preferred his dragon form, it meant warmth and not having to wear clothes.

(Do you want her to?)
(Iona was just checking.  You just hadn't answered for her in a time. I was thinking she'd need to carry Tobyn since he's exhausted, while they carry the dead dragon to the volcano. So it's totally up to you. )

Byron frowned as he watched the interactions between the two girls. He knew they had a complicated history.  Xavier was a fireman and perhaps knew a few cops well enough to have them discreetly look into her case. Just to see what could be done to free her from this looming shadow over her head. At least it was an avenue they could try. 

Xavier called quietly to announce his arrival before slipping through a clearing in the trees. It was still slightly dark, so his shape was not easy seen. But the sun was on the horizon and they were soon running out of time.

Moona glanced towards Byron and then towards Xavier as he arrived. She glanced towards the direction in which he came from and then frowned a little. "Hello. You've come to help us, right?" she asked worriedly.

Lenny of course when Xavier arrived ran off the best she could since she didn't know how to fly yet.

Emily had followed after him rather quickly and too noticed they were losing daylight. She sighed a bit and upon reaching Byron took Tobyn from him in her jaws gently and held onto his with her front feet like a bear would hold something. She nuzzled her son lovingly.

Tobyn nuzzled his mother back with a purr and tail wags. He loved her so much and their bond was strong.
Xavier looked to the direction the young boy ran before looking back to the female that addressed him. "Yes, that is why we came. Did I startled your friend. I did announce my arrival for that reason. " He said as he looked to his mate and their son lovingly.  Before looking to Moona again.  

Byron explained in depth mentally the circumstance. He made a sound of understanding as he looked for the felled dragon.  " We are running out of darkness, we must do this now. Where is he?" He stated.

Moona led them towards her passed comrade, she sighed deeply as she placed a hand against him. "He only got shot because he protected me from getting struck instead. I wish I could've done something." she told them.

Lenny had followed her this time rather closely for she didn't trust Xavier at all. She wasn't so concerned about the female that was with him (Emily) but she was certain they could mean trouble.

Tobyn and Emily followed after Moona with Tobyn being on his mother's back like a cowboy on his horse. He wagged his tail and squeaked towards his dad.

Emily huffed a bit and began trying to lift the large air dragon before them with its snake like body.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:40 pm

Cali hugged him back, "Of course, your welcome." She said quietly with a smile. She was happy they got past her earlier blunder where she had hurt him.

Orlando hugged her a little tighter but it still didn't hurt her at all.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:55 pm

(Winter is just tooooooooo cute!!!!!)

Winter slept peacefully and if she wasn't a deep sleeper than she probably would've woken up by now, but she didn't. She mumbled again upon being set down.
Spencer made sure she was covered then went to watch some tv and relax until she woke up.
Winter wouldn't wake for another 4 hours. When she did she yawned and sat up, smacking her lips a little after the yawn. She glanced towards him as she heard the TV.
Spencer had left the door to the bedroom open, so she could see him, but he didn't notice she had woken up yet. After a minute, he got up to check on the meal he was preparing for their supper.

Winter walked out still yawning and then smiled as she saw him. Her hair was a bit messy but that was typical girls when they went to sleep.
When Spencer saw her, he smiled and waved "Hey, feeling better?" He asked curiously

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:03 pm

When Spencer saw her, he smiled and waved "Hey, feeling better?" He asked curiously

Winter nodded and came over and hugged him from behind adorably.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:19 pm

Annika looked at him and dipped her head slightly as she banked to the left and flew low enough to just clip the treetops with her toes. "With time and practice you will. Instinct will help a lot." She said simply as she watched him fly at her side.
Leon watched her fly and tried to copy her, though he scraped a tree and had to fly up to avoid another. He leveled out again after a minute and chuckled "Instinct and practice."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:29 pm

Winter nodded and came over and hugged him from behind adorably.
Spencer smiled and patted her hand "I hope you like chicken" He said, nodding to the meal he was making

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:08 pm

" I like you like my clothes. I like you in my clothes, I like you out of my clothes. But my all time favorite look for you is bare with nothing but your hair." He chimed in with a sexy grin as he leaned in to kiss Noa again.  
~~~
"True, but I kind of like being off the grid for now. It reminds me of that Tom Hanks movie." Navar said with a chuckle. "WILSON!"He added jokingly.  He then looked to Kimi and stated more gently.  "Only if you want to. I know it's private place and I haven't quite earned that privilege yet. Still a stranger. Besides,  we have to finish this awesome castle." As he got a devious grin, he stated, "Then we can play Godzilla and tear it down."
Noa blushed at his litany of how he liked her dressed. She giggled softly and looked to him, returning the kiss. She hugged him close then sighed "We should go before I think of staying here with you."
~~~
"You could reappear and 'need time to recover'" Kimi said then smiled at him again. "We can do all of those things" She said then glanced around for the other pair. She didn't want to ignore them.
"But you are staying with me. We'll just be mobile. " Alastor stated innocently as he finished tucking and buttoning his uniform shirt.  
~~~
Navar smiled athe that and frowned as he searched with her for the others curiously.
Noa chuckled softly and looked to him "You" She shook her head and moved to kiss him then headed to get her shoes on. 

~~
"There they are" Kimi said, seeing the pair off together still.
"Me? I say you!" Alastor said with a chuckle as he headed to brush his hair and teeth quickly.  Once done, he brought his brush out to indulge in the intimacy of brushing Noa's hair. 
~~~
Navar nodded. "I see them. What do you think they're talking about? My brother and I would dub in word to distant people having conversations.  It was a lot of fun. Especially when they had expressive faces. " He said quietly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:13 pm

Aisling smiled as she cup his face and petted his beard.  "I must say, that's cute. You kinda remind me of a teddy bear. Even though you're actually a bearded dragon." She teased him playfully.

Aidan chuckled at her joke, "Yeah a bearded dragon that repairs stoves. Can I help with anything?" He offered as he looked to her suitcase. He didn't want her to think he was trying to hurry her out the door or anything like that.
Aisling smiled at the suitcase and shrugged.  "Sure, you can get a sampling of the drawer stuff and I'll select what I want from the closet. How does that sound? We'll get done faster that way. I'm sure they are waiting to make sure we actually leave the house. " She suggested.
Aidan went to her dresser and began pulling out a mix of clothes and put them in her case. That was when he got to her underwear drawer, he figured he shouldn't, he barely knew her. But he saw something black and lacey and couldn't resist, he lifted it out of the drawer and held it out to her with a seductive grin.
Aisling turned with a selection of clothes and saw Aidan standing there with her naughty lace. "If you like that, just wait until you see the teddy that goes with them "She then will a mischievous grin.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:31 pm

Orlando hugged her a little tighter but it still didn't hurt her at all.

Cali just laughed, despite the issues they had already worked through she was getting the impression that Orlando was an affectionate person.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:33 pm

Leon watched her fly and tried to copy her, though he scraped a tree and had to fly up to avoid another. He leveled out again after a minute and chuckled "Instinct and practice."

Annika noticed another section below of sick trees and banked right before landing gently on the ground. She looked around at the trees around her, this section had been healthy not two days ago, and was nowhere near the other spot.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:41 pm

" I like you like my clothes. I like you in my clothes, I like you out of my clothes. But my all time favorite look for you is bare with nothing but your hair." He chimed in with a sexy grin as he leaned in to kiss Noa again.  
~~~
"True, but I kind of like being off the grid for now. It reminds me of that Tom Hanks movie." Navar said with a chuckle. "WILSON!"He added jokingly.  He then looked to Kimi and stated more gently.  "Only if you want to. I know it's private place and I haven't quite earned that privilege yet. Still a stranger. Besides,  we have to finish this awesome castle." As he got a devious grin, he stated, "Then we can play Godzilla and tear it down."
Noa blushed at his litany of how he liked her dressed. She giggled softly and looked to him, returning the kiss. She hugged him close then sighed "We should go before I think of staying here with you."
~~~
"You could reappear and 'need time to recover'" Kimi said then smiled at him again. "We can do all of those things" She said then glanced around for the other pair. She didn't want to ignore them.
"But you are staying with me. We'll just be mobile. " Alastor stated innocently as he finished tucking and buttoning his uniform shirt.  
~~~
Navar smiled athe that and frowned as he searched with her for the others curiously.
Noa chuckled softly and looked to him "You" She shook her head and moved to kiss him then headed to get her shoes on. 

~~
"Me? I say you!" Alastor said with a chuckle as he headed to brush his hair and teeth quickly.  Once done, he brought his brush out to indulge in the intimacy of brushing Noa's hair. 
~~~
Navar nodded. "I see them. What do you think they're talking about? My brother and I would dub in word to distant people having conversations.  It was a lot of fun. Especially when they had expressive faces. " He said quietly.
Keri was laughing lightly still when he came out with his brush "I had one in my bag" She said,but made no move to stop him from brushing her hair for her. It felt right to let him take care of her.
~~~
Kimi shrugged then looked to him again "That does sound fun, but I have never had luck reading lips and such." She admitted softly

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:43 pm

Aidan chuckled at her joke, "Yeah a bearded dragon that repairs stoves. Can I help with anything?" He offered as he looked to her suitcase. He didn't want her to think he was trying to hurry her out the door or anything like that.
Aisling smiled at the suitcase and shrugged.  "Sure, you can get a sampling of the drawer stuff and I'll select what I want from the closet. How does that sound? We'll get done faster that way. I'm sure they are waiting to make sure we actually leave the house. " She suggested.
Aidan went to her dresser and began pulling out a mix of clothes and put them in her case. That was when he got to her underwear drawer, he figured he shouldn't, he barely knew her. But he saw something black and lacey and couldn't resist, he lifted it out of the drawer and held it out to her with a seductive grin.
Aisling turned with a selection of clothes and saw Aidan standing there with her naughty lace. "If you like that, just wait until you see the teddy that goes with them "She then will a mischievous grin.

Aidan grin spread across his whole face as he promptly put it in her suit case. "Well in that case I very much want to see it. After all we never got to finish our previous, interlude." He gave her a smoldering look as he began searching for said accompanying piece of lingerie.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:07 pm

Annika noticed another section below of sick trees and banked right before landing gently on the ground. She looked around at the trees around her, this section had been healthy not two days ago, and was nowhere near the other spot.
Eak, Leon hadn't given much thought to landing, but he did his best, his wings flared to catch the wind and slow him so he could land again. Graceful would certainly take time, but he was down and unhurt. 
Leon looked around then came over to her to look at the trees before reaching his snout to touch one. "How do we heal them?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:09 pm

(Iona was just checking.  You just hadn't answered for her in a time. I was thinking she'd need to carry Tobyn since he's exhausted, while they carry the dead dragon to the volcano. So it's totally up to you. )

Byron frowned as he watched the interactions between the two girls. He knew they had a complicated history.  Xavier was a fireman and perhaps knew a few cops well enough to have them discreetly look into her case. Just to see what could be done to free her from this looming shadow over her head. At least it was an avenue they could try. 

Xavier called quietly to announce his arrival before slipping through a clearing in the trees. It was still slightly dark, so his shape was not easy seen. But the sun was on the horizon and they were soon running out of time.

Moona glanced towards Byron and then towards Xavier as he arrived. She glanced towards the direction in which he came from and then frowned a little. "Hello. You've come to help us, right?" she asked worriedly.

Lenny of course when Xavier arrived ran off the best she could since she didn't know how to fly yet.

Emily had followed after him rather quickly and too noticed they were losing daylight. She sighed a bit and upon reaching Byron took Tobyn from him in her jaws gently and held onto his with her front feet like a bear would hold something. She nuzzled her son lovingly.

Tobyn nuzzled his mother back with a purr and tail wags. He loved her so much and their bond was strong.
Xavier looked to the direction the young boy ran before looking back to the female that addressed him. "Yes, that is why we came. Did I startled your friend. I did announce my arrival for that reason. " He said as he looked to his mate and their son lovingly.  Before looking to Moona again.  

Byron explained in depth mentally the circumstance. He made a sound of understanding as he looked for the felled dragon.  " We are running out of darkness, we must do this now. Where is he?" He stated.

Moona led them towards her passed comrade, she sighed deeply as she placed a hand against him. "He only got shot because he protected me from getting struck instead. I wish I could've done something." she told them.

Lenny had followed her this time rather closely for she didn't trust Xavier at all. She wasn't so concerned about the female that was with him (Emily) but she was certain they could mean trouble.

Tobyn and Emily followed after Moona with Tobyn being on his mother's back like a cowboy on his horse. He wagged his tail and squeaked towards his dad.

Emily huffed a bit and began trying to lift the large air dragon before them with its snake like body.
Xavier and Byron looked for the best watched to carry the air dragon.  It was concluded that that each took a section.  It was fortunate that fire dragon were the largest dragon of the dragonkin and that they had three if need be. "Head, middle and tail. That should distribute the weight evenly." Byron suggest thoughtfully.  

Xavier nodded agreement and looked to Emily.  "Can you handle the tail?" He asked.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:16 pm

w

Eak, Leon hadn't given much thought to landing, but he did his best, his wings flared to catch the wind and slow him so he could land again. Graceful would certainly take time, but he was down and unhurt. 
Leon looked around then came over to her to look at the trees before reaching his snout to touch one. "How do we heal them?"
Annika watched him landing and chuckled to herself. Landings were hard to handle at first. "it's hard to explain, I usually touch what I want to heal to make it easier. Then I think in my mind what I want to do. It's like I give it my strength, it's the beat way I can describe it." She explained looking at him then the tree.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:20 pm

~~~

~~
~~~
Keri was laughing lightly still when he came out with his brush "I had one in my bag" She said,but made no move to stop him from brushing her hair for her. It felt right to let him take care of her.
~~~
Kimi shrugged then looked to him again "That does sound fun, but I have never had luck reading lips and such." She admitted softly
When he finished he said childishly,  "I know,  but now you have my cooties." He tossed the brush aside and grabbed his walkie-talkie from the charger and got his keys. "Let's mount up sidekick. " he said in a cowboy like voice.
~~~
"That's not the point. It's not about spying,  but about making of outlandish things. Here, I'll show you. " Navar said as he watched Cali and Orlando a moment.  Then in a feminine and overly masculine voices as he mimicked hilarious words to their lip movements.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:28 pm

Aidan grin spread across his whole face as he promptly put it in her suit case. "Well in that case I very much want to see it. After all we never got to finish our previous, interlude." He gave her a smoldering look as he began searching for said accompanying piece of lingerie.
Aisling grinned as she folded her clothes on the hangers in a roll and put them in the suitcase. "It's probably for the best. We were thinking right at that time. An IUD only goes so far in having safe sex. I mean no offense. It's just, I did just meet you. " She stated quietly.  She didn't think he had anything,  but better safe then sorry was always her philosophy.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:35 pm

Aisling grinned as she folded her clothes on the hangers in a roll and put them in the suitcase. "It's probably for the best. We were thinking right at that time. An IUD only goes so far in having safe sex. I mean no offense. It's just, I did just meet you. " She stated quietly.  She didn't think he had anything,  but better safe then sorry was always her philosophy.
Aidan nodded in understanding, "fair enough, I am not offended. And if it helps I am as clean as a whistle. And I also have protection at my house, should you wish to continue. I also have a spare bedroom and manners if you want to slow it down." He said reasonably.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:42 pm

Aidan nodded in understanding, "fair enough, I am not offended. And if it helps I am as clean as a whistle. And I also have protection at my house, should you wish to continue. I also have a spare bedroom and manners if you want to slow it down." He said reasonably.
Aisling moved over to Aidan and snaked her arms around his neck to fix him with a candid gaze. "I didn't say that, now did I? I don't want to slow down. I need you Aidan.  It's like you're in my very blood, my mind.....my heart. I too am clean and I can say that because I've been very careful. I can't shake this feeling that I've waited my whole life for you. " She said honestly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: