Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons


Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42797
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down


Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tobyn started shifting and Emily quickly rushed the doctor out and closed the door, blocking the doctor from entering again. "Get him under control now!" she told Xavier.
Xavier looked to Emily and said incredulously, "He's a bloody newborn.  I think he's doing remarkably well. " To Tobyn he tried to get himy to understand the grave danger he'd just put them all in and why he needed to stay in the guise of a human infant.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2017-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tobyn started shifting and Emily quickly rushed the doctor out and closed the door, blocking the doctor from entering again. "Get him under control now!" she told Xavier.
Xavier looked to Emily and said incredulously, "He's a bloody newborn.  I think he's doing remarkably well. " To Tobyn he tried to get himy to understand the grave danger he'd just put them all in and why he needed to stay in the guise of a human infant.
Tobyn growled and didn't want to shift back.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8171
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tobyn started shifting and Emily quickly rushed the doctor out and closed the door, blocking the doctor from entering again. "Get him under control now!" she told Xavier.
Xavier looked to Emily and said incredulously, "He's a bloody newborn.  I think he's doing remarkably well. " To Tobyn he tried to get himy to understand the grave danger he'd just put them all in and why he needed to stay in the guise of a human infant.
Tobyn growled and didn't want to shift back.
"You'll shift back or I'll let the humans have you." Xavier threatened as he accompanied that threat with a visual from a movie of what humans did to dinosaurs.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3206
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tobyn started shifting and Emily quickly rushed the doctor out and closed the door, blocking the doctor from entering again. "Get him under control now!" she told Xavier.
Xavier looked to Emily and said incredulously, "He's a bloody newborn.  I think he's doing remarkably well. " To Tobyn he tried to get himy to understand the grave danger he'd just put them all in and why he needed to stay in the guise of a human infant.
Tobyn growled and didn't want to shift back.
"You'll shift back or I'll let the humans have you." Xavier threatened as he accompanied that threat with a visual from a movie of what humans did to dinosaurs.
Tobyn shifted back and cried loudly, scared now.

The doctor forced the door open. "Get out of here now or I'll call the cops!" he said, looking pissed as ever.

Emily gulped and then quickly left the room.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8171
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Xavier looked to Emily and said incredulously, "He's a bloody newborn.  I think he's doing remarkably well. " To Tobyn he tried to get himy to understand the grave danger he'd just put them all in and why he needed to stay in the guise of a human infant.
Tobyn growled and didn't want to shift back.
"You'll shift back or I'll let the humans have you." Xavier threatened as he accompanied that threat with a visual from a movie of what humans did to dinosaurs.
Tobyn shifted back and cried loudly, scared now.

The doctor forced the door open. "Get out of here now or I'll call the cops!" he said, looking pissed as ever.

Emily gulped and then quickly left the room.
"You need to stop frightening our son. " Xavier said diverting the blame to the human's loud words as he moved to the door to follow after Emily.  "I'll have you up on charges for traumatizing my child needlessly if you so choose to be an brute. " He replied with disapproval.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3206
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Tobyn growled and didn't want to shift back.
"You'll shift back or I'll let the humans have you." Xavier threatened as he accompanied that threat with a visual from a movie of what humans did to dinosaurs.
Tobyn shifted back and cried loudly, scared now.

The doctor forced the door open. "Get out of here now or I'll call the cops!" he said, looking pissed as ever.

Emily gulped and then quickly left the room.
"You need to stop frightening our son. " Xavier said diverting the blame to the human's loud words as he moved to the door to follow after Emily.  "I'll have you up on charges for traumatizing my child needlessly if you so choose to be an brute. " He replied with disapproval.
The doctor glared at him and then shut the door.

Emily looked sad.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8171
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Kisses as sweet as nectar,  how can any fruit compare?" Alastor asked as they walked to the table of food. He held her hand tenderly all the while.
Noa held his hand to the food, picking out what she wanted, though she needed her hands for that.
(I ment while they walked over there.   Razz  reading it now, it sounds weird. )
Alastor handed Noa a clay bowl and took one for himself.  He made his selections as he inquired as to what certain dishes were so he could fully understand their flavors as he sampled here and there. One particular dish he held up for Noa to try. The cook eagerly awaited her response to the dish.
(lol)
Noa looked to him after listening to the explanation of what the food was. She took the bite he offered and smiled, nodding as she chewed. "That's really good."
Alastor agreed and sang his praises of the dish as well. After theater he looked to a sitting area and glanced to Noa to see if she was ready.
Noa smiled and nodded, walking over to take a seat on the log with him so they could eat and watch the dancers.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42797
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Yeah, I could see how that would be kind of annoying," Dirk chuckled as he got up out of the water and got his mask and fins off again.  He was about to ask what she was looking around at when, to his amazement, she started to shrink and gradually morph shape into the form of the human girl he had met in here before.  He was stunned beyond normal, comprehensible thought for a good few moments before eventually he managed to say "Oh my God... I can't believe it, I was actually right... This is so incredible... Uhh... W-what's your name even?..."
Kimi raised her chin a little at his staring then sighed and looked away, going over to the wall then slipping around it and clattering around back there before coming back with a soda bottle in each hand "This is all I have besides water, no one else knows about this place. I am called Kimi."
Dirk watched in a bit of wonder as the girl suddenly disappeared behind a piece of the wall that he would never have suspected was a hidden door, then just as quickly came back over with drinks for them.  "Oh, thank you Kimi," he said, smiling as he took one, opened it, and took a swig.  "I guess I should say it's a great pleasure to properly meet you."
Kimi flushed a little and took a seat, drinking from her can then looking down at the floor. "Your welcome. I am not sure what to say now."
"Well I can think of a few things to say," Dirk said as he looked Kimi over again.  He simply couldn't help himself, her human form was almost as stunning as her dragon form was.  "Like where did you come from even?  Dragons have been assumed to be extinct for centuries, but then you just suddenly pop up out of nowhere, and you've even got shapeshifting abilities, but at the same time you're a lot smaller than any of the dragons from the old times.  Do you know why any of that is?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7367
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"You'll shift back or I'll let the humans have you." Xavier threatened as he accompanied that threat with a visual from a movie of what humans did to dinosaurs.
Tobyn shifted back and cried loudly, scared now.

The doctor forced the door open. "Get out of here now or I'll call the cops!" he said, looking pissed as ever.

Emily gulped and then quickly left the room.
"You need to stop frightening our son. " Xavier said diverting the blame to the human's loud words as he moved to the door to follow after Emily.  "I'll have you up on charges for traumatizing my child needlessly if you so choose to be an brute. " He replied with disapproval.
The doctor glared at him and then shut the door.

Emily looked sad.
"Hey, hey. Don't be like that. She woke up. That's how much she is willing to fight. Once the doctor checks her out and she becomes more aware,  they can't keep you away from seeing her if she asks for you." Xavier said with encouragement while trying to sooth Tobyn down from his scare.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3206
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(I ment while they walked over there.   Razz  reading it now, it sounds weird. )
Alastor handed Noa a clay bowl and took one for himself.  He made his selections as he inquired as to what certain dishes were so he could fully understand their flavors as he sampled here and there. One particular dish he held up for Noa to try. The cook eagerly awaited her response to the dish.
(lol)
Noa looked to him after listening to the explanation of what the food was. She took the bite he offered and smiled, nodding as she chewed. "That's really good."
Alastor agreed and sang his praises of the dish as well. After theater he looked to a sitting area and glanced to Noa to see if she was ready.
Noa smiled and nodded, walking over to take a seat on the log with him so they could eat and watch the dancers.
" Have you been to the Congo before in your travels of conservation? I assume now that this is where we are. Mainly because of the elephants." Alastor asked in a lull in the festivities.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3206
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Yeah, I could see how that would be kind of annoying," Dirk chuckled as he got up out of the water and got his mask and fins off again.  He was about to ask what she was looking around at when, to his amazement, she started to shrink and gradually morph shape into the form of the human girl he had met in here before.  He was stunned beyond normal, comprehensible thought for a good few moments before eventually he managed to say "Oh my God... I can't believe it, I was actually right... This is so incredible... Uhh... W-what's your name even?..."
Kimi raised her chin a little at his staring then sighed and looked away, going over to the wall then slipping around it and clattering around back there before coming back with a soda bottle in each hand "This is all I have besides water, no one else knows about this place. I am called Kimi."
Dirk watched in a bit of wonder as the girl suddenly disappeared behind a piece of the wall that he would never have suspected was a hidden door, then just as quickly came back over with drinks for them.  "Oh, thank you Kimi," he said, smiling as he took one, opened it, and took a swig.  "I guess I should say it's a great pleasure to properly meet you."
Kimi flushed a little and took a seat, drinking from her can then looking down at the floor. "Your welcome. I am not sure what to say now."
"Well I can think of a few things to say," Dirk said as he looked Kimi over again.  He simply couldn't help himself, her human form was almost as stunning as her dragon form was.  "Like where did you come from even?  Dragons have been assumed to be extinct for centuries, but then you just suddenly pop up out of nowhere, and you've even got shapeshifting abilities, but at the same time you're a lot smaller than any of the dragons from the old times.  Do you know why any of that is?"
Kimi flinched a little at all the questions that she wasn't sure how to answer. Goodness, this was going to take some time to figure out. "As far as I knew, I was  born human. Most of my life I thought that, then the ocean called to me. I paddled out then felt the need to have the water all around me, so I dived in. It was strange, for a moment I was both human and something more, the dragon. She came out and at first I was terrified, but then...then I could hear the ocean and the creatures here, calling out for help, calling for me. Since then I have come out every day, cleaning up man's mess and fixing what I can...and playing with the dolphins and other marine life. I can hear them, at least the basic thoughts. You know 'food here', lust, basic emotions like that. I haven't met any other dragons or heard about any, but I haven't had much time to do anything else like look for them. The ocean still needs so much more help." 

She was unconsciously touching her marking by the end

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42797
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(I ment while they walked over there.   Razz  reading it now, it sounds weird. )
Alastor handed Noa a clay bowl and took one for himself.  He made his selections as he inquired as to what certain dishes were so he could fully understand their flavors as he sampled here and there. One particular dish he held up for Noa to try. The cook eagerly awaited her response to the dish.
(lol)
Noa looked to him after listening to the explanation of what the food was. She took the bite he offered and smiled, nodding as she chewed. "That's really good."
Alastor agreed and sang his praises of the dish as well. After theater he looked to a sitting area and glanced to Noa to see if she was ready.
Noa smiled and nodded, walking over to take a seat on the log with him so they could eat and watch the dancers.
" Have you been to the Congo before in your travels of conservation? I assume now that this is where we are. Mainly because of the elephants." Alastor asked in a lull in the festivities.
"Not so deeply in" Noa said as she looked to him again "I have been to the edges before."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42797
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor agreed and sang his praises of the dish as well. After theater he looked to a sitting area and glanced to Noa to see if she was ready.
Noa smiled and nodded, walking over to take a seat on the log with him so they could eat and watch the dancers.
" Have you been to the Congo before in your travels of conservation? I assume now that this is where we are. Mainly because of the elephants." Alastor asked in a lull in the festivities.
"Not so deeply in" Noa said as she looked to him again "I have been to the edges before."
"It is beautiful here in the untouched parts. Almost a land lost in time. I'm glad we came here first. I, like so many archaeologist, see Africa as the motherland. The Ark of all life. A befitting homecoming,  I think. The returning of the gifts the land has given us. " Alastor stated thoughtfully as he wiped his mouth with his hand.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3206
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Tobyn shifted back and cried loudly, scared now.

The doctor forced the door open. "Get out of here now or I'll call the cops!" he said, looking pissed as ever.

Emily gulped and then quickly left the room.
"You need to stop frightening our son. " Xavier said diverting the blame to the human's loud words as he moved to the door to follow after Emily.  "I'll have you up on charges for traumatizing my child needlessly if you so choose to be an brute. " He replied with disapproval.
The doctor glared at him and then shut the door.

Emily looked sad.
"Hey, hey. Don't be like that. She woke up. That's how much she is willing to fight. Once the doctor checks her out and she becomes more aware,  they can't keep you away from seeing her if she asks for you." Xavier said with encouragement while trying to sooth Tobyn down from his scare.
Emily sighed deeply and yawned.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8171
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"You need to stop frightening our son. " Xavier said diverting the blame to the human's loud words as he moved to the door to follow after Emily.  "I'll have you up on charges for traumatizing my child needlessly if you so choose to be an brute. " He replied with disapproval.
The doctor glared at him and then shut the door.

Emily looked sad.
"Hey, hey. Don't be like that. She woke up. That's how much she is willing to fight. Once the doctor checks her out and she becomes more aware,  they can't keep you away from seeing her if she asks for you." Xavier said with encouragement while trying to sooth Tobyn down from his scare.
Emily sighed deeply and yawned.
Xavier was about to say something else when his phone stated ringing.  He frowned as he looked at the number and passed Tobyn off to Emily.  "Sorry hun, I have to answer this, it's the chief." He said as he started down the hallway as he did so. There was an emergency and they needed his on a five alarm fire.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3206
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor agreed and sang his praises of the dish as well. After theater he looked to a sitting area and glanced to Noa to see if she was ready.
Noa smiled and nodded, walking over to take a seat on the log with him so they could eat and watch the dancers.
" Have you been to the Congo before in your travels of conservation? I assume now that this is where we are. Mainly because of the elephants." Alastor asked in a lull in the festivities.
"Not so deeply in" Noa said as she looked to him again "I have been to the edges before."
"It is beautiful here in the untouched parts. Almost a land lost in time. I'm glad we came here first. I, like so many archaeologist, see Africa as the motherland. The Ark of all life. A befitting homecoming,  I think. The returning of the gifts the land has given us. " Alastor stated thoughtfully as he wiped his mouth with his hand.
Noa smiled at that and nodded "That is beautifully said...maybe I should write some of this down and sell Hallmark cards for profit?" She said teasingly

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42797
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The doctor glared at him and then shut the door.

Emily looked sad.
"Hey, hey. Don't be like that. She woke up. That's how much she is willing to fight. Once the doctor checks her out and she becomes more aware,  they can't keep you away from seeing her if she asks for you." Xavier said with encouragement while trying to sooth Tobyn down from his scare.
Emily sighed deeply and yawned.
Xavier was about to say something else when his phone stated ringing.  He frowned as he looked at the number and passed Tobyn off to Emily.  "Sorry hun, I have to answer this, it's the chief." He said as he started down the hallway as he did so. There was an emergency and they needed his on a five alarm fire.
Emily watched him silently and sighed.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8171
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
" Have you been to the Congo before in your travels of conservation? I assume now that this is where we are. Mainly because of the elephants." Alastor asked in a lull in the festivities.
"Not so deeply in" Noa said as she looked to him again "I have been to the edges before."
"It is beautiful here in the untouched parts. Almost a land lost in time. I'm glad we came here first. I, like so many archaeologist, see Africa as the motherland. The Ark of all life. A befitting homecoming,  I think. The returning of the gifts the land has given us. " Alastor stated thoughtfully as he wiped his mouth with his hand.
Noa smiled at that and nodded "That is beautifully said...maybe I should write some of this down and sell Hallmark cards for profit?" She said teasingly
Alastor grinned widely and shook his head in levity.  " I'm afraid card giving isome a dying market. Texting is slow killing Hallmark. So at least that saves some trees.." He teased her back.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3206
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Hey, hey. Don't be like that. She woke up. That's how much she is willing to fight. Once the doctor checks her out and she becomes more aware,  they can't keep you away from seeing her if she asks for you." Xavier said with encouragement while trying to sooth Tobyn down from his scare.
Emily sighed deeply and yawned.
Xavier was about to say something else when his phone stated ringing.  He frowned as he looked at the number and passed Tobyn off to Emily.  "Sorry hun, I have to answer this, it's the chief." He said as he started down the hallway as he did so. There was an emergency and they needed his help on a five alarm fire.
Emily watched him silently and sighed.
Xavier spoke urgently with the chief and informed him he'd be on his way. He ended the call and rushed back to Emily.  "Are you staying here or can I dive you home? I have to go into work.  It's a five alarm fire in the warehouse district." He informed her.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3206
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily sighed deeply and yawned.
Xavier was about to say something else when his phone stated ringing.  He frowned as he looked at the number and passed Tobyn off to Emily.  "Sorry hun, I have to answer this, it's the chief." He said as he started down the hallway as he did so. There was an emergency and they needed his help on a five alarm fire.
Emily watched him silently and sighed.
Xavier spoke urgently with the chief and informed him he'd be on his way. He ended the call and rushed back to Emily.  "Are you staying here or can I dive you home? I have to go into work.  It's a five alarm fire in the warehouse district." He informed her.
Emily frowned deeply and walked outside. "I guess you can drive me home, but make sure you get back home safely." she told him, hugging hi,

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8171
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Xavier was about to say something else when his phone stated ringing.  He frowned as he looked at the number and passed Tobyn off to Emily.  "Sorry hun, I have to answer this, it's the chief." He said as he started down the hallway as he did so. There was an emergency and they needed his help on a five alarm fire.
Emily watched him silently and sighed.
Xavier spoke urgently with the chief and informed him he'd be on his way. He ended the call and rushed back to Emily.  "Are you staying here or can I dive you home? I have to go into work.  It's a five alarm fire in the warehouse district." He informed her.
Emily frowned deeply and walked outside. "I guess you can drive me home, but make sure you get back home safely." she told him, hugging hi,
Xavier scoffed at that. "Babe, fire can't hurt me, remember?" He said with a smile.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3206
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily watched him silently and sighed.
Xavier spoke urgently with the chief and informed him he'd be on his way. He ended the call and rushed back to Emily.  "Are you staying here or can I dive you home? I have to go into work.  It's a five alarm fire in the warehouse district." He informed her.
Emily frowned deeply and walked outside. "I guess you can drive me home, but make sure you get back home safely." she told him, hugging hi,
Xavier scoffed at that. "Babe, fire can't hurt me, remember?" He said with a smile.
Emily glared. "Yes, but what if the roof collapses while you're inside it?" she asked him.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8171
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Xavier spoke urgently with the chief and informed him he'd be on his way. He ended the call and rushed back to Emily.  "Are you staying here or can I dive you home? I have to go into work.  It's a five alarm fire in the warehouse district." He informed her.
Emily frowned deeply and walked outside. "I guess you can drive me home, but make sure you get back home safely." she told him, hugging hi,
Xavier scoffed at that. "Babe, fire can't hurt me, remember?" He said with a smile.
Emily glared. "Yes, but what if the roof collapses while you're inside it?" she asked him.
Xavier smiled warmly and said to Tobyn,  "See that my little man, you mamma has a soft spot for you pig headed daddy. " He  looked up to Emily and added, "I won't take needless risks and I'll be safe, I promise.  Now let's get a move on, shall we?!" 


Last edited by nickyknack on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3206
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily frowned deeply and walked outside. "I guess you can drive me home, but make sure you get back home safely." she told him, hugging hi,
Xavier scoffed at that. "Babe, fire can't hurt me, remember?" He said with a smile.
Emily glared. "Yes, but what if the roof collapses while you're inside it?" she asked him.
Xavier smiled warmly and said to Tobyn,  "See that my little man, you mamma has a soft spot for you pig headed daddy. " He  looked up to Emily and added, "I won't take needless risks and I'll be safe, I promise.  Now let's get a move on, shall we?!" 
Emily nodded and quickly walked outside.

Tobyn giggled and started playing with his father's lips, pulling on them.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8171
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Xavier scoffed at that. "Babe, fire can't hurt me, remember?" He said with a smile.
Emily glared. "Yes, but what if the roof collapses while you're inside it?" she asked him.
Xavier smiled warmly and said to Tobyn,  "See that my little man, you mamma has a soft spot for you pig headed daddy. " He  looked up to Emily and added, "I won't take needless risks and I'll be safe, I promise.  Now let's get a move on, shall we?!" 
Emily nodded and quickly walked outside.

Tobyn giggled and started playing with his father's lips, pulling on them.
( lol! Xavier had passed the baby to Emily before the phone call. He doesn't have him anymore.   Razz  )

Xavier ran to get the car and bring it around to pick Emily and Tobyn up.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3206
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily glared. "Yes, but what if the roof collapses while you're inside it?" she asked him.
Xavier smiled warmly and said to Tobyn,  "See that my little man, you mamma has a soft spot for you pig headed daddy. " He  looked up to Emily and added, "I won't take needless risks and I'll be safe, I promise.  Now let's get a move on, shall we?!" 
Emily nodded and quickly walked outside.

Tobyn giggled and started playing with his father's lips, pulling on them.
( lol! Xavier had passed the baby to Emily before the phone call. He doesn't have him anymore.   Razz  )

Xavier ran to get the car and bring it around to pick Emily and Tobyn up.
(OOps XD)

Emily got in the back seat this time.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8171
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum