Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do. "Sub-types" are allowed, but fall under the main types. The dragons can specialize in one specific type like lightning or ice, but are not limited to only lightning or ice, having the full range of the four main elements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

Last edited by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Cali nodded and took his hand, she was still nervous regardless. "I will reach out to my uncle in the mean time. I have been wanting to speak to him about my parents since I found out what I am." She told him simply, she wondered if he too was a dragon.

Lucia moved out onto the ice and turned around. She was graceful and at peace on the ice, her movements flowed and it was quite beautiful to watch. She skated to the entrance on the ice and held out her hands. "Alright we are just going to start simple, take my hands and I will guide you a bit." She said with a smile, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

Orlando frowned deeply and then glanced back, sort of like his dragon mark area. "I hope my mother knows and I'll have nothing to worry about when I ask her too." he stated sadly.
____
Hank gulped nervously and took her by the hand but before he did that he stood up and slipped and fell onto his butt. He shouted and held onto his back.
Cali reached for his hand with a questioning look. "You mean you don't know if your mother is one as well? I just assumed, well you have all the support in me that you could need for that." She said with a kind smile.

Lucia moved to help him up with a concerned look. "You ok? its always a bit hard at first. As weird as it is going to sound, if you lean forward, and stick your butt out, like a squat it might help you keep your balance while you get a feel for the ice." She said with a smile as she moved to help him to his feet.

Orlando sighed deeply as he stopped eating and drank the whole glass of water. He was really nervous, and it showed.
___
Hank held onto his back and slowly stood up with her help. "I think I'm okay, it's just.....I slipped on the ice and hit my-" he cut off adorably and blushed deeply.
Cali wished their dinner hadn't taken such a anxious turn. She squeezed his hand and reached out to him with her mind. "Hey, we will figure this all out. Together, no matter what. I am going to be here and we can make this work."

Lucia smiled warmly at him as she took both his hands once he was up to help stabilize him. "Its ok, lots of the people I teach fall down at first. That is why we always take it slow." She said as she slowly moved backwards on the ice, bringing him with her at a nice easy pace.

Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:43 pm

Orlando frowned deeply and then glanced back, sort of like his dragon mark area. "I hope my mother knows and I'll have nothing to worry about when I ask her too." he stated sadly.
____
Hank gulped nervously and took her by the hand but before he did that he stood up and slipped and fell onto his butt. He shouted and held onto his back.
Cali reached for his hand with a questioning look. "You mean you don't know if your mother is one as well? I just assumed, well you have all the support in me that you could need for that." She said with a kind smile.

Lucia moved to help him up with a concerned look. "You ok? its always a bit hard at first. As weird as it is going to sound, if you lean forward, and stick your butt out, like a squat it might help you keep your balance while you get a feel for the ice." She said with a smile as she moved to help him to his feet.

Orlando sighed deeply as he stopped eating and drank the whole glass of water. He was really nervous, and it showed.
___
Hank held onto his back and slowly stood up with her help. "I think I'm okay, it's just.....I slipped on the ice and hit my-" he cut off adorably and blushed deeply.
Cali wished their dinner hadn't taken such a anxious turn. She squeezed his hand and reached out to him with her mind. "Hey, we will figure this all out. Together, no matter what. I am going to be here and we can make this work."

Lucia smiled warmly at him as she took both his hands once he was up to help stabilize him. "Its ok, lots of the people I teach fall down at first. That is why we always take it slow." She said as she slowly moved backwards on the ice, bringing him with her at a nice easy pace.

Orlando squeezed her hand back and he drank the second cup of water and sighed deeply. "How 'bout lets order desert before we get too full?" he asked her, wishing to change the subject.
____
Hank nearly fell again but leaned forward and caught his balance a little.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:52 pm

___

Orlando squeezed her hand back and he drank the second cup of water and sighed deeply. "How 'bout lets order desert before we get too full?" he asked her, wishing to change the subject.
____
Cali nodded in agreement and flagged down the waiter for the dessert menu. "Good thinking." She told Orlando as she handed the menu over for him to pick something out first.

Lucia smiled and continued to pull him along so he could get a feel for himself on the ice. "There you go, you are doing really well." She told him in encouragement.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:57 pm

___

____
Cali nodded in agreement and flagged down the waiter for the dessert menu. "Good thinking." She told Orlando as she handed the menu over for him to pick something out first.

Lucia smiled and continued to pull him along so he could get a feel for himself on the ice. "There you go, you are doing really well." She told him in encouragement.

There were a bunch of pies and cakes on the menu also milkshakes, smoothies, sundaes, banana splits, and ice cream. Orlando told the waiter he wanted a chocolate cream pie a la mode.
___
Hank then let go of her hands and tried to skate himself. He made one turn, slipped and fell hard onto his side.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:33 pm

____

There were a bunch of pies and cakes on the menu also milkshakes, smoothies, sundaes, banana splits, and ice cream. Orlando told the waiter he wanted a chocolate cream pie a la mode.
___
Hank then let go of her hands and tried to skate himself. He made one turn, slipped and fell hard onto his side.
Cali ordered a sundae and then turned to Orlando. "So, do you want to get married soon or wait and do it later?" She asked curiously.

Lucia smiled seeing him trying it out on his own. She winced a bit when he fell but she skated over and helped him to his feet. "You were doing pretty good there for a bit." She said as she skated around him, showing him the easiest way to make turns and stay upright.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:25 pm

____

___
Cali ordered a sundae and then turned to Orlando. "So, do you want to get married soon or wait and do it later?" She asked curiously.

Lucia smiled seeing him trying it out on his own. She winced a bit when he fell but she skated over and helped him to his feet. "You were doing pretty good there for a bit." She said as she skated around him, showing him the easiest way to make turns and stay upright.

Orlando shrugged his shoulders at her question.
____
Hank got up on his own and then stood there, trying to get his balance himself. He watched her skate around him and realized something - it was very similar to roller blading. He moved around in a small circle and then skated with her. He was getting the hang of it now.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:43 pm

___

____
Hank got up on his own and then stood there, trying to get his balance himself. He watched her skate around him and realized something - it was very similar to roller blading. He moved around in a small circle and then skated with her. He was getting the hang of it now.
Cali nodded then as the dessert arrived. She was silent as she ate it and dreamed about how it would be. Having a family, her wedding, all of it.

Lucia smiled happily and clapped her hands seeing him finally get it. "That's it! great job, not so hard once you get the hang of it." She said as she moved off and did some more difficult maneuvers and just enjoyed the ice and the company. She was very graceful and on the ice it was clear her shyness disappeared and she became confident. Little did she know she was and always had been feeding off her inner ice dragon all this time, although as a dragon Hank would probably recognize this.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:59 pm

___

____
Cali nodded then as the dessert arrived. She was silent as she ate it and dreamed about how it would be. Having a family, her wedding, all of it.

Lucia smiled happily and clapped her hands seeing him finally get it. "That's it! great job, not so hard once you get the hang of it." She said as she moved off and did some more difficult maneuvers and just enjoyed the ice and the company. She was very graceful and on the ice it was clear her shyness disappeared and she became confident. Little did she know she was and always had been feeding off her inner ice dragon all this time, although as a dragon Hank would probably recognize this.

Orlando then wondered what was going through her head as he waited for his dessert to arrive. He sighed deeply and then took her by the hand. "I'll let you meet my mom first. Don't be nervous, I'll be right there with you the whole time." he said, giving her hand a gentle kiss.
___
Hank skated around a little before he fell on something and landed on his head, there was a rock that was there and had tripped him. He shouted as he landed and lifted his head, his nose was bleeding. Little tiny droplets of red dripped onto the ice rink.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:51 pm

____

Orlando then wondered what was going through her head as he waited for his dessert to arrive. He sighed deeply and then took her by the hand. "I'll let you meet my mom first. Don't be nervous, I'll be right there with you the whole time." he said, giving her hand a gentle kiss.
___
Hank skated around a little before he fell on something and landed on his head, there was a rock that was there and had tripped him. He shouted as he landed and lifted his head, his nose was bleeding. Little tiny droplets of red dripped onto the ice rink.
Cali sighed and smiled at him. " I am not terribly worried about it, I was mostly just day dreaming. Trying to think about what it will be like." She told him sensing his curiosity.

Lucia came over and saw the blood drops on the ice. She skated to a stop and knelt beside him. "Oh my gosh are you ok? They clean the ice daily, I have no idea how that rock got in here!" She exclaimed, horrified that he had hurt himself when she simply wanted him to have fun.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:43 pm

____

___
Cali sighed and smiled at him. " I am not terribly worried about it, I was mostly just day dreaming. Trying to think about what it will be like." She told him sensing his curiosity.

Lucia came over and saw the blood drops on the ice. She skated to a stop and knelt beside him. "Oh my gosh are you ok? They clean the ice daily, I have no idea how that rock got in here!" She exclaimed, horrified that he had hurt himself when she simply wanted him to have fun.

Orlando leaned over and kissed her lips gently. "I promised she'll be nice to you." he said after he pulled out of the kiss.
___
Hank held onto his nose as it bled more, bleeding onto his shirt as well.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:44 pm

___

Orlando leaned over and kissed her lips gently. "I promised she'll be nice to you." he said after he pulled out of the kiss.
___
Cali smiled as she sat back from their kiss. "Well I am excited to meet her." She told him with a genuine smile as she finished off her dessert.

Lucia looked around anxiously and took his arm to lead him off the ice towards a first aid kit. "Here, sit down over here and let me have a look." She said worriedly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 01, 2018 8:54 pm

___

___
Cali smiled as she sat back from their kiss. "Well I am excited to meet her." She told him with a genuine smile as she finished off her dessert.

Lucia looked around anxiously and took his arm to lead him off the ice towards a first aid kit. "Here, sit down over here and let me have a look." She said worriedly.

(Timeskip to meeting Orlando's mother?)
___
Hank would stand and sat down on the bench and held onto his still-bleeding nose.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu May 03, 2018 2:04 pm

___

___
Hank would stand and sat down on the bench and held onto his still-bleeding nose.
(Sure! I will let you start where you like with this.)

Lucia gathered some gauze and held it gently to his nose. "Well good news it is just a bloody nose, doesn't look broken or anything. Bad news is you just have to pinch your nose and wait until it stops bleeding." She said a bit sheepishly as she sat down next to him. "I am sorry you ended up getting hurt here. That was not my intention."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 03, 2018 2:18 pm

___

___

Lucia gathered some gauze and held it gently to his nose. "Well good news it is just a bloody nose, doesn't look broken or anything. Bad news is you just have to pinch your nose and wait until it stops bleeding." She said a bit sheepishly as she sat down next to him. "I am sorry you ended up getting hurt here. That was not my intention."

After a 15 minute drive, Orlando pulls up in front of a large red brick house and steps outside. Loud barking sounds came from inside and from the window they saw a large St. Bernard barking at them. Orlando smiles and holds the door open for Cali.
___
Hank sighed and took the gauze in hand and squeezed his nose. "This was a disaster." he stated through a weird voice that most people get when they hold their nose closed.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu May 03, 2018 2:49 pm

___

After a 15 minute drive, Orlando pulls up in front of a large red brick house and steps outside. Loud barking sounds came from inside and from the window they saw a large St. Bernard barking at them. Orlando smiles and holds the door open for Cali.
___
Hank sighed and took the gauze in hand and squeezed his nose. "This was a disaster." he stated through a weird voice that most people get when they hold their nose closed.
Cali got outside of the car and looked around. Seeing the large dog inside she smiled a bit, so dog loving ran in his family. She took his hand so they could go in together. She was also hoping to hide her anxiousness.

Lucia couldn't help it, his words hit her hard. And reminded her why she didn't bother trying to date. Her luck was horrible, that was clear. "Well then I won't keep you. Just take off your skates and leave them here, you can see yourself out." She said a bit hurt as she got up and moved back to the ice to skate away, tears brimming in her eyes.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 03, 2018 3:00 pm

___

___
Cali got outside of the car and looked around. Seeing the large dog inside she smiled a bit, so dog loving ran in his family. She took his hand so they could go in together. She was also hoping to hide her anxiousness.

Lucia couldn't help it, his words hit her hard. And reminded her why she didn't bother trying to date. Her luck was horrible, that was clear. "Well then I won't keep you. Just take off your skates and leave them here, you can see yourself out." She said a bit hurt as she got up and moved back to the ice to skate away, tears brimming in her eyes.

Orlando came to the door and immediately the giant St. Bernard came outside and barked at Cali. "Berny, knock it off boy." Orlando said and crouched and pet the dog. Its large fluffy tail wagged happily and the dog licked his face all over. Orlando eventually pulled away, "Cali, this is Berny, I got him as a gift when I was younger, he's very old now, so he won't hurt you none." he explained.
___
Hank watched her go. "Hey, wait! That's not what I meant! Please don't go. As soon as the bleeding stops we can practice more." he promised.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu May 03, 2018 5:14 pm

___

Orlando came to the door and immediately the giant St. Bernard came outside and barked at Cali. "Berny, knock it off boy." Orlando said and crouched and pet the dog. Its large fluffy tail wagged happily and the dog licked his face all over. Orlando eventually pulled away, "Cali, this is Berny, I got him as a gift when I was younger, he's very old now, so he won't hurt you none." he explained.
___
Hank watched her go. "Hey, wait! That's not what I meant! Please don't go. As soon as the bleeding stops we can practice more." he promised.
Cali smiled and knelt down to let the older dog sniff her and to be less threatening. "He is so fluffy, I wonder if my Moose will end up this fluffy." She said with a smile as she held out her hands for the big dog to smell.

Lucia turned around from the other side of the rink, her eyes glossy with unshed tears. He would notice that the high emotions made her eyes glow a faint blue. Although she didn't seem to be aware of it and it went away quickly. "its ok, there is a reason I spend so much time alone. I am cursed I tell you." She said sadly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 04, 2018 7:36 am

___

___
Cali smiled and knelt down to let the older dog sniff her and to be less threatening. "He is so fluffy, I wonder if my Moose will end up this fluffy." She said with a smile as she held out her hands for the big dog to smell.

Lucia turned around from the other side of the rink, her eyes glossy with unshed tears. He would notice that the high emotions made her eyes glow a faint blue. Although she didn't seem to be aware of it and it went away quickly. "its ok, there is a reason I spend so much time alone. I am cursed I tell you." She said sadly.

Berny wagged his tail as he sniffed her hand and then licked her hand gently. He had silver white hair around his face, meaning he was old and some of his fur was a little matted.

Orlando smiled and then opened the door and waited for Cali.
____
Hank slowly stood up and skated over to her and stopped in front of her. "You're not cursed, it was merely just a little bit of bad luck." he said and then took her by the hand. "Now, continue your lesson." he said, smiling.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri May 04, 2018 12:28 pm

___

Berny wagged his tail as he sniffed her hand and then licked her hand gently. He had silver white hair around his face, meaning he was old and some of his fur was a little matted.

____
Hank slowly stood up and skated over to her and stopped in front of her. "You're not cursed, it was merely just a little bit of bad luck." he said and then took her by the hand. "Now, continue your lesson." he said, smiling.
Cali smiled and patted his big fluffy head as she stood. She then headed for the door with Orlando and took a deep breath to steady her nerves. She hoped his mother liked her.

Lucia sighed and shook her head, giving him a sad look. "If you have seen some of my divine bad luck you would understand. This sort of thing always happens to me, its why I tend to stick to myself." She explained but didn't pull away.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 04, 2018 8:07 pm

___

____
Cali smiled and patted his big fluffy head as she stood. She then headed for the door with Orlando and took a deep breath to steady her nerves. She hoped his mother liked her.

Lucia sighed and shook her head, giving him a sad look. "If you have seen some of my divine bad luck you would understand. This sort of thing always happens to me, its why I tend to stick to myself." She explained but didn't pull away.

Orlando held the door open and led her inside. Inside the house she would smell baked apple pies cooking and the TV was on. "Mom! I'm home! I brought someone with me who'd like to meet you!" he called out.

The loud rustling sounds in the kitchen stopped and a much shorter African American mid 50s woman walked in. Her hair was a little graying and pulled back in a bun. "Oh, sonny." she said, walking over and hugged her son. She was average height-wise.

Berny walked inside and wagged his tail and whined a little.
____
Hank smiled. "You just gotta learn to have a good laugh from time to time. It's not your fault there was a rock in the rink - plus if someone falls like me, there's bound to be somebody laughing about it." he said and then let go. "You just gotta go like "woah!" he said, swerving back and forth on the skates, trying to make her laugh.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri May 04, 2018 9:10 pm

____

Orlando held the door open and led her inside. Inside the house she would smell baked apple pies cooking and the TV was on. "Mom! I'm home! I brought someone with me who'd like to meet you!" he called out.

The loud rustling sounds in the kitchen stopped and a much shorter African American mid 50s woman walked in. Her hair was a little graying and pulled back in a bun. "Oh, sonny." she said, walking over and hugged her son. She was average height-wise.

____
Hank smiled. "You just gotta learn to have a good laugh from time to time. It's not your fault there was a rock in the rink - plus if someone falls like me, there's bound to be somebody laughing about it." he said and then let go. "You just gotta go like "woah!" he said, swerving back and forth on the skates, trying to make her laugh.
Cali stood to the side as she came in and hugged her son. She smiled a bit anxiously as she waited to be introduce. She so desperately wanted his mother to like her.

Lucia despite her sadness did smile a little watching him. "You are right, I just, I guess I just don't know how to let loose anymore. I don't have many friends." She said and sighed realizing how sad that sounded. She skated around him a bit, smiling and relaxing as she did. "I tend to just spend my time here, it always just feels right."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 05, 2018 1:08 pm

____

____
Cali stood to the side as she came in and hugged her son. She smiled a bit anxiously as she waited to be introduce. She so desperately wanted his mother to like her.

Lucia despite her sadness did smile a little watching him. "You are right, I just, I guess I just don't know how to let loose anymore. I don't have many friends." She said and sighed realizing how sad that sounded. She skated around him a bit, smiling and relaxing as she did. "I tend to just spend my time here, it always just feels right."

Orlando's mother smiled towards Cali. "Hello, I'm his mother Maria, how do you do?" she asked, offering to shake hands.
____
Hank smiled and then accidentally touched her dragon mark - possibly triggering a shift.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 08, 2018 3:25 pm

____

Orlando's mother smiled towards Cali. "Hello, I'm his mother Maria, how do you do?" she asked, offering to shake hands.
____
Hank smiled and then accidentally touched her dragon mark - possibly triggering a shift.
"Calypso, but you can just call me Cali it is often easier." She said with a smile as she extended her hand out to his mother. "It is a pleasure to meet you." She added a bit nervously.

Lucia smiled back at him, when he brushed her mark she felt a strange tingling, prickling sensation that broke out across her skin from her mark. It was not unlike a numbing sensation and she looked over curiously. The sensation soon spread and her dragon burst forth in a cold icy rush. She shook her head back and forth in confusion as her wings shot out to try and stabilize her a bit. She was aware that the ice rink suddenly seemed much smaller although she wasn't sure why.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 08, 2018 3:52 pm

____

____
"Calypso, but you can just call me Cali it is often easier." She said with a smile as she extended her hand out to his mother. "It is a pleasure to meet you." She added a bit nervously.

Lucia smiled back at him, when he brushed her mark she felt a strange tingling, prickling sensation that broke out across her skin from her mark. It was not unlike a numbing sensation and she looked over curiously. The sensation soon spread and her dragon burst forth in a cold icy rush. She shook her head back and forth in confusion as her wings shot out to try and stabilize her a bit. She was aware that the ice rink suddenly seemed much smaller although she wasn't sure why.

"No need to feel nervous darling, I won't bite." Orlando's mother chuckles as she shook Cali's hand.
___
Hank stared at her with a smile. "Lucia, don't freak out, but you are what I am - a dragon. Please remain calm." he told her slowly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue May 08, 2018 4:21 pm

____

"No need to feel nervous darling, I won't bite." Orlando's mother chuckles as she shook Cali's hand.
___
Hank stared at her with a smile. "Lucia, don't freak out, but you are what I am - a dragon. Please remain calm." he told her slowly.
Cali smiled a bit and nodded. "Right, sorry. Something smells wonderful by the way." She said trying to get more comfortable.

Lucia spread her feathered wings bit and looked down at Hank. She chuckled a bit, although it didn't sound right. "What are you talking about?" She said curious where he was going with this. Then she realized he shouldn't be smaller. She looked down and noticed her claws on the ice and let out a startled noise. She jumped back and fell over onto her back on this ice hard. Scrambling to look at more of her body that was suddenly not as it should have been.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 08, 2018 4:31 pm

____

___
Cali smiled a bit and nodded. "Right, sorry. Something smells wonderful by the way." She said trying to get more comfortable.

Lucia spread her feathered wings bit and looked down at Hank. She chuckled a bit, although it didn't sound right. "What are you talking about?" She said curious where he was going with this. Then she realized he shouldn't be smaller. She looked down and noticed her claws on the ice and let out a startled noise. She jumped back and fell over onto her back on this ice hard. Scrambling to look at more of her body that was suddenly not as it should have been.

"Oh, that's my apple pie, would you care for a slice?" she offered generously. Cali was of course already stuffed.
___
Hank saw this and had to defuse this confusion immediately. "Lucia, calm down before someone else sees you." he said, eyes wide. He said that with genuine fear and concern. "Take deep breaths. You are what we call a dragonkin. That mark on your skin marks you as a dragonkin and by the looks of things, you're an ice dragon." he said.