Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Annika smiled, "Nothing beats pancakes from scratch. You can buy the boxed mixes sure but scratch is always better." She told him with a nod as she polish off her eggs and tucked into her pancakes.
Leon smiled and nodded "Well, only other pancakes I've had have been fast food, like waffle house." He explained as he finished eating.
"Well in that case wait until you have my homemade waffles, or french toast." Annika said with a grin as she finished her meal and then sat back sipping her tea. Sir Pounce walked into the kitchen and stretched walking over to his empty food dish to sit down. He turned to her and meowed loudly.
Leon chuckled "In that case, you won't be able to get rid of me." He joked and glanced to the cat "Your breakfast time too, I take it?"
Annika chuckled and nodded her head. "if I ignore him long enough he will escalate to knocking things off surfaces." She told him as she got up to feed the cat, grabbing a can of cat food out of a small cupboard and putting it him dish for him, she scratched his little ears as she moved back to the table.
Leon chuckled and watched her feed the cat before taking her seat again.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:11 pm

"Well in that case wait until you have my homemade waffles, or french toast." Annika said with a grin as she finished her meal and then sat back sipping her tea. Sir Pounce walked into the kitchen and stretched walking over to his empty food dish to sit down. He turned to her and meowed loudly.
Leon chuckled "In that case, you won't be able to get rid of me." He joked and glanced to the cat "Your breakfast time too, I take it?"
Annika chuckled and nodded her head. "if I ignore him long enough he will escalate to knocking things off surfaces." She told him as she got up to feed the cat, grabbing a can of cat food out of a small cupboard and putting it him dish for him, she scratched his little ears as she moved back to the table.
She picked her tea up again smiling pleasantly over the rim of her mug at him. "So you really want to move in? " she asked him just to double check that he wasn't having second thoughts.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:20 pm

She picked her tea up again smiling pleasantly over the rim of her mug at him. "So you really want to move in? " she asked him just to double check that he wasn't having second thoughts.
Leon smiled and nodded "Yeah, I would really like that." He said happily.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Annika nodded with a smile then. "Alright only rule. just generally don't be a slob. I am not a neat freak but I do attempt to pick up after myself and would appreciate it if you did the same. Other then that I am pretty flexible." She said with a good natured smile..
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:43 pm

Winter smiled and continued to eat until she was full.
Spencer finished his meal and called for the check.

Winter didn't look to happy. "This is my only day off this week, why can't I have just one day off?" she asked herself sadly.
Spencer looked back to her and frowned a little "Negotiate, or tell him to find someone else today. It's illegal to make you work that long, isn't it?"

Winter looked at him. "There is nobody else, Spencer, he needs 5 skydivers and he only has 6, and one of them called out. I must go in." she told him.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:45 pm

Annika nodded with a smile then. "Alright only rule. just generally don't be a slob. I am not a neat freak but I do attempt to pick up after myself and would appreciate it if you did the same. Other then that I am pretty flexible." She said with a good natured smile..
Leon nodded and chuckled "That is understandable and I will do my best to clean up after myself." He said agreeably

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:46 pm

Winter smiled and continued to eat until she was full.
Spencer finished his meal and called for the check.

Winter didn't look to happy. "This is my only day off this week, why can't I have just one day off?" she asked herself sadly.
Spencer looked back to her and frowned a little "Negotiate, or tell him to find someone else today. It's illegal to make you work that long, isn't it?"

Winter looked at him. "There is nobody else, Spencer, he needs 5 skydivers and he only has 6, and one of them called out. I must go in." she told him.
Spencer frowned but nodded "Then you have to ask for another day off. Like trading days with the one who didn't show. If you can do that?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:50 pm

The others looked worried. "Will they replace the chutes?" the one asked.
Logan sighed and shook his head. " I honestly don't know I have never had to do this before. I am going to make sure Leilah is ok and wrap her ankle for her. And I will call the cops after that." He told them as he moved to get the wrapping materials he needed.

Leilah was still resting with the ice pack when he would come around. She glanced up at him and sighed. "It hurts really bad, Logan." she told him.

The others looked worried. "Will they replace the chutes?" the one asked.
Logan sighed and shook his head. " I honestly don't know I have never had to do this before. I am going to make sure Leilah is ok and wrap her ankle for her. And I will call the cops after that." He told them as he moved to get the wrapping materials he needed.

Leilah was still resting with the ice pack when he would come around. She glanced up at him and sighed. "It hurts really bad, Logan." she told him.
Logan gave her a sad look, "I'm sorry it hurts. I'm even more sorry that I'm probably going to make it hurt more while I wrap it." He told her in warning as he sat down and gently took her shoe and sock off and began wrapping her ankle to offer a bit more support.

Leilah hissed painfully but allowed him to do it and wondered if she should visit a hospital instead. "Maybe it would be better if I visited the hospital." she suggested calmly.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:58 pm

Orlando then realized his screen door had a large hole in it. "An intruder?" he asked as he inspected the hole. He stepped inside and was shocked to see a cat had gotten inside and was cornered by the dogs. "Cali, run upstairs and get me some of my working rubber gloves. There's a wild cat in here." he said.
Cali nodded and ran upstairs still holding the puppy because she didn't want him to be hurt or run off. She found some of the gloves and carried them down to him. "How did it get in here?" She wondered aloud.

"Through the hole in the screen I guess or through a screen in a window." he said as he placed the gloves on and slowly inched towards the cat.

The cat, a pretty but dirty calico cat hissed at Orlando.
"be careful the poor thing looks terrified." Cali said as she stepped back in case it bolted.

Orlando stepped closer to it and then it bolted between his legs and Rex chased after it, barking and growling.

The cat ran towards the stairs but Avalanche blocked it off. The cat then bolted out the whole in the screen door and the cat was free.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:00 pm

Emily looked at Byron and then glanced down at her plate. "She's a dragonkin, just not.....a dragon yet." she explained to him as she took a bite of her sausage.

Tobyn ate them happily and then felt his mother's sadness and looked at her. He walked over to her and squeaked at his mom. He looked as sad as she was. He leapt in her lap and rubbed his head against her belly, trying to comfort her.

Lenny and Moona didn't get involved in the conversation because it was none of their business. They both ate happily but at Emily's words they both glanced towards one another.
Byron frowned and looked to Tobyn as he returned to his mother.  " tThen she has to learn what she isnd fast. I pray her mind can take it. It is a hard concept to take in. " He said thoughtfully.  

Xavier sighed and admitted,  " She was on death's door, yet she survived. It's a miracle really. "

Emily blinked her eyes. "Linda is very understandable, I'm sure she could pull through. I'm more worried about her mental health and why she decided to overdose that one day. Ever since dad died, she's been acting strange." she told Bryon as she pet Tobyn to comfort him.
Byron grew silent as he took in that little detail.  He wondered how long they'd been married. Since his amnesia, he hadn't really thought about his wife. He looked to Xavier and asked,  " How's Lily doing? I hope well." As Xavier looked down sadly,  he had his answer.  "When?" He asked emotional. 

" A few years after you supposedly died in that fire." Xavier said quietly.  "I'm sorry dad. I didn't bring it up, because..... well, you know."

Emily shook her head and left the room, very upset. Her dad had died young while she was still young, it was unfair. She growled angrily and headed outside in her pajamas. But it was okay, they lived about a mile from the nearest house.

Tobyn watched his mother leave the room and growled a little at his dad and grandpa for making Emily upset.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:15 pm

Spencer frowned but nodded "Then you have to ask for another day off. Like trading days with the one who didn't show. If you can do that?"

Winter smiled faintly. "I guess I could ask for off tomorrow." she told him softly as she waited for him to drive her to her job.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:28 pm

Winter smiled faintly. "I guess I could ask for off tomorrow." she told him softly as she waited for him to drive her to her job.
"It's only fair, you should get to have a day off" Spencer said, and got up to go to the car with her.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:37 pm

"It's only fair, you should get to have a day off" Spencer said, and got up to go to the car with her.

Winter smiled and hugged him and then followed him to his car.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:46 pm

Spencer went to get the doors for her before he would drive them up to the cliff where she had parked before.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:49 pm

Spencer went to get the doors for her before he would drive them up to the cliff where she had parked before.

Winter looked around.

(Is this her job?)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:56 pm

Winter looked around.

(Is this her job?)
(Yes, it's also her car (or where she parked when they met), with his motorcycle in the back, lol)
Spencer got out and looked around for the rest of her skydiving crew.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:26 pm

Winter looked around.

(Is this her job?)
(Yes, it's also her car (or where she parked when they met), with his motorcycle in the back, lol)
Spencer got out and looked around for the rest of her skydiving crew.

Winter got out and ran over to her skydiving buddies. "So Rebecca called out again?!" she exclaimed to them. "I wonder why she's been so sick lately." she wondered.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Leon nodded and chuckled "That is understandable and I will do my best to clean up after myself." He said agreeably
"Good then we will get along great. There is no rent, if you feel like you wish to pitch in you can just help stock the fridge and help cook from time to time. Sound fair?" Annika asked with a smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:22 pm

Logan gave her a sad look, "I'm sorry it hurts. I'm even more sorry that I'm probably going to make it hurt more while I wrap it." He told her in warning as he sat down and gently took her shoe and sock off and began wrapping her ankle to offer a bit more support.

Leilah hissed painfully but allowed him to do it and wondered if she should visit a hospital instead. "Maybe it would be better if I visited the hospital." she suggested calmly.
Logan looked up at her as he put the ice pack back on once he was done. "If you would feel better about that I can drive you. I don't mind driving you if that is what you want to do." He told her honestly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:26 pm

Cali nodded and ran upstairs still holding the puppy because she didn't want him to be hurt or run off. She found some of the gloves and carried them down to him. "How did it get in here?" She wondered aloud.

"Through the hole in the screen I guess or through a screen in a window." he said as he placed the gloves on and slowly inched towards the cat.

"be careful the poor thing looks terrified." Cali said as she stepped back in case it bolted.

Orlando stepped closer to it and then it bolted between his legs and Rex chased after it, barking and growling.

The cat ran towards the stairs but Avalanche blocked it off. The cat then bolted out the whole in the screen door and the cat was free.
Cali gave a nervous chuckle as she looked over to orlando. "Well that was bracing." She said as she hugged Moose to her a little tighter.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:32 pm

Logan looked up at her as he put the ice pack back on once he was done. "If you would feel better about that I can drive you. I don't mind driving you if that is what you want to do." He told her honestly.

Leilah nodded her head. "I'd rather go to the hospital, I'd rather be on a cast then an ice pack." she told Logan.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:34 pm

Cali gave a nervous chuckle as she looked over to orlando. "Well that was bracing." She said as she hugged Moose to her a little tighter.

Orlando made sure the cat was gone before going to fix the hole in the screen door and then watched what Rex and Avalanche is doing.

The two dogs were relaxed now.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:53 pm

Leilah nodded her head. "I'd rather go to the hospital, I'd rather be on a cast then an ice pack." she told Logan.
Logan nodded in understanding. "I don't think its broke, cast seems a little over kill but best get a professional opinion." He said as got up to bring the truck as close to the office as possible to make it easier for her to get to it.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:05 pm

Byron frowned and looked to Tobyn as he returned to his mother.  " tThen she has to learn what she isnd fast. I pray her mind can take it. It is a hard concept to take in. " He said thoughtfully.  

Xavier sighed and admitted,  " She was on death's door, yet she survived. It's a miracle really. "

Emily blinked her eyes. "Linda is very understandable, I'm sure she could pull through. I'm more worried about her mental health and why she decided to overdose that one day. Ever since dad died, she's been acting strange." she told Bryon as she pet Tobyn to comfort him.
Byron grew silent as he took in that little detail.  He wondered how long they'd been married. Since his amnesia, he hadn't really thought about his wife. He looked to Xavier and asked,  " How's Lily doing? I hope well." As Xavier looked down sadly,  he had his answer.  "When?" He asked emotional. 

" A few years after you supposedly died in that fire." Xavier said quietly.  "I'm sorry dad. I didn't bring it up, because..... well, you know."

Emily shook her head and left the room, very upset. Her dad had died young while she was still young, it was unfair. She growled angrily and headed outside in her pajamas. But it was okay, they lived about a mile from the nearest house.

Tobyn watched his mother leave the room and growled a little at his dad and grandpa for making Emily upset.
Xavier and Byron looked to Emily's sudden departure and looked to eachother confusion upon their faces.  The frowned at Tobyn and Xavier stood to follow after Emily to find out what was wrong.  

Byron pulled a small bit of sausage off for Tobyn as a peace offering.  "How is that my fault?" He said in his defense to the infant.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:10 pm

Aisling got a cheesy grin and nodded enthusiastically.  "You remembered, you sexy man, you!" She squealed with delight.
Aidan grinned as he picked up some of the noodles in his chop sticks and looked at her. "Now how does this go again?" He asked her with a sheepish grin because he honestly wasn't sure how they would for sure end up with the same noodle.
Aisling watched and when he had some noodles, she said, " you choose a noodle and hope that we meet in the middle. " She then selected with her lips one of the three ends hanging down.
Aidan smiled as he watched her lovely lips close around one of the noodles. "Here is to hoping we meet in the middle then." He said as he chose a noodle and began slowly working his way through it, his eyes glued to hers.
Aisling fought laughter as she worked her own way with her noodle.  She held his gaze and love that he'd endure this wacky thing for her. He was definitely one of a kind.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:16 pm

Navar connected with Kimi and become a quiet observer in her mind as she worked her magic with the dolphins.  It was really a beautiful thing to witness really.  
~~~
Alastor pivoted on his heels with his hands still on his hips and a wide grin on his face. " Darlin, this ain't Mayberry and  I do have a smartphone. " He said teasingly with a chuckle.
Kimi asked a few things of the fish, getting them to jump and play then letting them go after a school of fish to eat. She looked over to Navar after and grinned "They are fun." 
~~
Noa chuckled and shook her head "Alright then, did you have to take pictures of the past ones for your reports? Otherwise it would be difficult to prove it's the same tag or tagger."
Navar gave a serpentine grin and said, " You are fun. It was like watching a master at her craft.  They became an extension of your will. Truly fascinating. " He then look after the school of dolphins with wonder. "The things you are teaching me. I never dreamed were possible. " He whispered in her mind more to himself then to her.
~~~
Alastor chuckled and nodded,  "Yes, ma'am.  I have pictures of them all. They are in the file and no longer on my phone.  But I'll document these, then we can go. Then I'll get Henry up here to clean this up."  He said as he pulled out his phone to take pictures.  "Hey, you don't think it's Henry. You know,  he tags for the repeat business. " He joked.  Henry was in his mid fifties. So not likely.  But she wouldn't know that until he got there.
Kimi would have blushed had she been able to. "Thank you" She replied, though she didn't consider herself a master. There was just too much left out there to learn. 
~~~
"Then we can look at them and try to find an answer, and a pattern." Noa said with a grin.
Navar continued to swing at Kimi's side he was curious to try what she'd taught him and sent a surge of happiness her way to see if it registered.  
~~~
Alastor smiled as he finished taking the pictures.  "Sounds like work made fun. " He said with a grin. "Let's get your camper and head back then. " He said as he walked back over to Noa.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top