Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Robert smiled at the two then looked away. "There is a lot to go over. A lot you probably won't believe."
Akron smiled absently and nodded. He stepped back to reclaim his seat and watched the two curiously.
Katherine sighed as she took a seat "Well try me."
Rob bit his lip and moved away from them, "This is what was happening that ended our date." He said then shifted to his air dragon form.
Kathrine's eyes widened as she gripped the chair "You better start explaining. Fast."

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:01 pm

Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Robert smiled at the two then looked away. "There is a lot to go over. A lot you probably won't believe."
Akron smiled absently and nodded. He stepped back to reclaim his seat and watched the two curiously.
Rob bit his lip and moved away from them, "This is what was happening that ended our date." He said then shifted to his air dragon form.
Kathrine's eyes widened as she gripped the chair "You better start explaining. Fast."
Rob shrugged his wings and looked at himself then shifted back and looked at her again. "I felt the dragon when you touched my birthmark at the table. That's why I had to get out of there so fast. I don't know any more than that. Just that I changed when I got home."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:05 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Rob shrugged his wings and looked at himself then shifted back and looked at her again. "I felt the dragon when you touched my birthmark at the table. That's why I had to get out of there so fast. I don't know any more than that. Just that I changed when I got home."
Akron listened to their conversation mutely.  Intent on any glean of information about how he could help attain his own dragon form. Having been obsessed with flight, he wanted that really bad, so much so, he could almost taste it.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:17 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Katherine rubbed her face before looking at him again "So if you were to touch my birthmark would that mean that I would be able to turn into a dragon?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:19 pm

Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Katherine rubbed her face before looking at him again "So if you were to touch my birthmark would that mean that I would be able to turn into a dragon?"
Robert shrugged and motioned to Ron "It didn't work for him, but we could try it"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:33 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Robert shrugged and motioned to Ron "It didn't work for him, but we could try it"
Katherine bit her bottom lip "Well it's on my hip so we might need to go inside..."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:35 pm

Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Katherine bit her bottom lip "Well it's on my hip so we might need to go inside..."
"Inside is a bad idea if you change any faster than I did." Robert said with a frown. "All you touched me with was fingertips, maybe you can just guide a finger to it, without removing your clothes?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:40 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"Inside is a bad idea if you change any faster than I did." Robert said with a frown. "All you touched me with was fingertips, maybe you can just guide a finger to it, without removing your clothes?"
Akron stood up graciously and said,  "I'll leave until you're done."

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:50 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
"Um alight and thank you Akron" she said softly before looking back at Rob.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:56 pm

Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Rob nodded and waited for Ron to leave then held out his hand to her so they could try this.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:08 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Rob nodded and waited for Ron to leave then held out his hand to her so they could try this.
Akron went into the house and sat down on the couch.  He took out his phone and started scrolling through the website for any birthmarks that called out to him. This was absurd,  wasn't it? Reliant upon another to set your true from free. Bloody relationships,  he wasn't good at them. He was a workaholic and didn't allow enough time for women, beyond getting the proverbial itch scratched.  He rubbed at his birthmark with the impatience of a kid denied a birthday gift.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:25 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Alastor shifted and sat down gratefully to the picnic she offered for them. He smiled lovingly to Noa as she tended to him so dutifully.  He gave into his urge to pull her down into his lap, that's what he wanted most at the moment.  His mate close and personal to him. As he twined his arms around her to prevent her escape he nuzzled her neck.  "I gotcha! Now what will you do?" He asked playfully.
Noa laughed and wrapped her arms around him as well "This" She said and kissed him lovingly.
Delighted by how much they thought alike,  he indulged in her ready affection.  "Hum, very nice indeed my heart. Just what I'd hoped for." He replied mentally.
Noa smiled then laughed softly "Just what you hoped for, huh? Well, I had hoped for a bit more." She said then kissed him lovingly
Alastor kissed Noa fervently as he purred in Noa's mind teasingly,  "As do I, my dearest. But I was simply finding contentment with the simpler pleasures first. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:54 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Katherine sighed softly before she grabbed his hand and guided it to her birthmark.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:14 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Emily eventually returned with a still crying Tobyn in her arms. "I don't think the room connecting to the attic is the best room for him. He smells of fear and I think it's because of the attic." she explained to Xavier.
Xavier was a bit confused by this development,  but simply nodded agreement to Emily's observations.
Emily brought him over and Tobyn cooed at his grandfather. Emily smiled and blew a raspberry on one of his chubby cheeks.
Tobyn squealed and squirmed with a adorable baby smile on his face.
Byron chuckled and looked to Tobyn with a sense of amazement.  In all his time as a dragon living in the deep woods, he'd never seen a dragonkin.  Now he was part of a family......his family.  The years of isolation and loneliness departed him for good. He was part of something now. Something far beyond himself and his nature.  "Thank you for allowing me in your life and your home." He replied quietly. 

Xavier dip his head to his father and said,  "We're family and that's what family does.  Welcome back,  father."  He looked to Emily proudly and leaned in to tussle Tobyn's fine hair affectionately.
Tobyn cooed towards his father before he stopped as the volcano erupted a little.

Emily glanced outside and then gasped as her glassworks started vibrating and she had to save several from tipping out onto the floor. "Why is it angry?" she asked Xavier.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:37 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:Alastor shifted and sat down gratefully to the picnic she offered for them. He smiled lovingly to Noa as she tended to him so dutifully.  He gave into his urge to pull her down into his lap, that's what he wanted most at the moment.  His mate close and personal to him. As he twined his arms around her to prevent her escape he nuzzled her neck.  "I gotcha! Now what will you do?" He asked playfully.
Noa laughed and wrapped her arms around him as well "This" She said and kissed him lovingly.
Delighted by how much they thought alike,  he indulged in her ready affection.  "Hum, very nice indeed my heart. Just what I'd hoped for." He replied mentally.
Noa smiled then laughed softly "Just what you hoped for, huh? Well, I had hoped for a bit more." She said then kissed him lovingly
Alastor kissed Noa fervently as he purred in Noa's mind teasingly,  "As do I, my dearest. But I was simply finding contentment with the simpler pleasures first. "
"No kiss between us is that simple, my love." Noa replied, moving back just a little to look at his eyes.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:40 am

Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Katherine sighed softly before she grabbed his hand and guided it to her birthmark.  
Rob touched her mark, feeling a tingle as he touched it and pulling his hand back to see how she reacted.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:49 am

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Rob touched her mark, feeling a tingle as he touched it and pulling his hand back to see how she reacted.
Katherine felt a tingle as well before feeling a surge of energy run through her. She moved away from him in shock and wrapped her arms around herself as she started the shake from overpowering energy.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:14 am

Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Katherine felt a tingle as well before feeling a surge of energy run through her. She moved away from him in shock and wrapped her arms around herself as she started the shake from overpowering energy.
Rob looked at her, feeling her dragon wake and stretch out, trying to come forward. He reached out a hand, drawing her over to the lawn "Don't worry, I am here, just let it out. You are still in control, just in a different form." He said to reassure her.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:18 am

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Rob looked at her, feeling her dragon wake and stretch out, trying to come forward. He reached out a hand, drawing her over to the lawn "Don't worry, I am here, just let it out. You are still in control, just in a different form." He said to reassure her.
Katherine looked at him and nodded before she stepped away from him and shifted into her dragon form. Katherine took the time to study her new form with curiosity.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:37 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"No kiss between us is that simple, my love." Noa replied, moving back just a little to look at his eyes.
Alastor met Noa's gaze with a open smile, knowing that she was absolutely right about that. "Yes, that's true. How are you feeling?" He ventured to asked her tenderly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:12 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Xavier was a bit confused by this development,  but simply nodded agreement to Emily's observations.
Emily brought him over and Tobyn cooed at his grandfather. Emily smiled and blew a raspberry on one of his chubby cheeks.
Tobyn squealed and squirmed with a adorable baby smile on his face.
Byron chuckled and looked to Tobyn with a sense of amazement.  In all his time as a dragon living in the deep woods, he'd never seen a dragonkin.  Now he was part of a family......his family.  The years of isolation and loneliness departed him for good. He was part of something now. Something far beyond himself and his nature.  "Thank you for allowing me in your life and your home." He replied quietly. 

Xavier dip his head to his father and said,  "We're family and that's what family does.  Welcome back,  father."  He looked to Emily proudly and leaned in to tussle Tobyn's fine hair affectionately.
Tobyn cooed towards his father before he stopped as the volcano erupted a little.

Emily glanced outside and then gasped as her glassworks started vibrating and she had to save several from tipping out onto the floor. "Why is it angry?" she asked Xavier.
Xavier shook his head and explained, " it's not angry, it's just determined to erupted. Since my arrival here, I have placated it's imminent eruption. But I must admit, as of late, I have been a bit distracted and have not given it the attention it requires to sooth it's fiery torrent."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:16 am

Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Katherine looked at him and nodded before she stepped away from him and shifted into her dragon form. Katherine took the time to study her new form with curiosity.
Curiosity got the better of Akron and he turned to check on the progress of Rob and Katherine.  Much to his surprise he saw his friend facing a dragon.  Be bolted up off the couch and hurried back outside.  He stood in muted silence as he took in the new dragon's form. Astonishing! He thought to himself.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:53 am

nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Curiosity got the better of Akron and he turned to check on the progress of Rob and Katherine.  Much to his surprise he saw his friend facing a dragon.  Be bolted up off the couch and hurried back outside.  He stood in muted silence as he took in the new dragon's form. Astonishing! He thought to himself.
Rob smiled at her examining herself then noticed Ron and waved to him "Maybe it's an opposite gender thing?" They were all just starting to learn after all. He looked back to Kathrine again and grinned "When you want to return to your human form, just think about yourself as a person, your body will follow."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:55 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Alastor met Noa's gaze with a open smile, knowing that she was absolutely right about that. "Yes, that's true. How are you feeling?" He ventured to asked her tenderly.
"I am feeling perfectly fine" Noa said with a chuckle then glanced down at her belly "This little one is still too small to have an impact on my health."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:38 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"I am feeling perfectly fine" Noa said with a chuckle then glanced down at her belly "This little one is still too small to have an impact on my health."
Alastor flushed mildly and admitted,  " And here I am treating you as delicate as glass already.  Whatever shall you do with me? Hopefully you won't box my ears." He took the opportunity to guide a stay strand of her hair and tucked it helpfully behind her ear to keep it from her eyes. He adored his mate and didn't mind babying her as much as she'd allow him to.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:43 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Rob smiled at her examining herself then noticed Ron and waved to him "Maybe it's an opposite gender thing?" They were all just starting to learn after all. He looked back to Kathrine again and grinned "When you want to return to your human form, just think about yourself as a person, your body will follow."
Akron stepped off the porch and stumbled as he'd miscalculated the distance of the first step. But he recovered quickly enough,  regaining his balance.  "That's what I was wondering about.  But why? What does it all mean? " He asked after Rob gave Katherine his instructions.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum