Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily nodded in agreement as she sat down on the opposite booth of him and started flipping through the menu.
Xavier looked at the drink options and told the hostess,  before looking at the menu carefully.  But ultimately went with the Cowboy platter.  A 42oz porterhouse, baked potato and salad. He looked to Emily curiously to see what she chose.
Emily got the grilled cheese meal with French fries and a side of chips. She ordered a healthy smoothie for her drink.
Xavier waited until the waitress left before saying, " I've been trying to find the scumbag that did this to you. So far I only have the type of shoes they were and that it's a popular brand. When I do fine them, they are going to pay with their life."
Emily glanced towards him and frowned. "Xavier, please don't. I don't want you to go to jail for avenging what happened to me. I know I almost died but that doesn't mean that guy has to die for it." she told him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Alastor settled down with her, curious as to how long it would take to regenerate their magic.
Noa snuggled next to him, soon sleeping once again to regain their energy. A couple of hours passed before she yawned and opened her eyes again, restored.
Alastor was rejuvenated and was elated that only a couple of hours had passed.  Being an elemental dragon had a heck of a lot of benefits. "How do you feel, my love?" He asked Noa gently.
Noa nuzzled him and smiled her dragon smile. "I feel much better, love." She said then glanced around. "This place looks wonderful now."
Alastor glanced around with a serpentine smile of his own and nodded,  "Yes it does, its transformation is astonishing. "  He agreed as he stood up to stretch out his stiff muscles a bit.
Noa stretched and stood, looking around and nodded "It is lovely now." She said then looked to him again. "Shall we find something to eat and a new part of the land to help?"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:31 pm

Xavier looked at the drink options and told the hostess,  before looking at the menu carefully.  But ultimately went with the Cowboy platter.  A 42oz porterhouse, baked potato and salad. He looked to Emily curiously to see what she chose.
Emily got the grilled cheese meal with French fries and a side of chips. She ordered a healthy smoothie for her drink.
Xavier waited until the waitress left before saying, " I've been trying to find the scumbag that did this to you. So far I only have the type of shoes they were and that it's a popular brand. When I do fine them, they are going to pay with their life."
Emily glanced towards him and frowned. "Xavier, please don't. I don't want you to go to jail for avenging what happened to me. I know I almost died but that doesn't mean that guy has to die for it." she told him.
"Who said they'd find the body or any evidence to bring aginst me. I'll swallow him whole clothes and all." Xavier said with enthusiasm.  He was not letting some human get away with almost taking his mat...his girlfriend from him.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:36 pm

Alastor was rejuvenated and was elated that only a couple of hours had passed.  Being an elemental dragon had a heck of a lot of benefits. "How do you feel, my love?" He asked Noa gently.
Noa nuzzled him and smiled her dragon smile. "I feel much better, love." She said then glanced around. "This place looks wonderful now."
Alastor glanced around with a serpentine smile of his own and nodded,  "Yes it does, its transformation is astonishing. "  He agreed as he stood up to stretch out his stiff muscles a bit.
Noa stretched and stood, looking around and nodded "It is lovely now." She said then looked to him again. "Shall we find something to eat and a new part of the land to help?"
Alastor nuzzled Noa gently and said,  "A perfect plan, Noa love."

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:45 pm

"Who said they'd find the body or any evidence to bring aginst me. I'll swallow him whole clothes and all." Xavier said with enthusiasm.  He was not letting some human get away with almost taking his mat...his girlfriend from him.
Emily growled. "I will not date a murderer." she said strongly. That was probably enough to turn his sights away from avenging.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:05 pm

Emily growled. "I will not date a murderer." she said strongly. That was probably enough to turn his sights away from avenging.
Xavier growled back and clenched his teeth as he forced his gaze out the window.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:09 pm

Xavier growled back and clenched his teeth as he forced his gaze out the window.
Emily sighed deeply. "Besides they're probably miles from here." she said and that was when Xavier, with his enhanced sense of smell even in human form, could detect a faint scent of someone familiar. The person who had done this to Emily.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:41 pm

Noa nuzzled him in return, loving being near him

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:18 pm

Emily sighed deeply. "Besides they're probably miles from here." she said and that was when Xavier, with his enhanced sense of smell even in human form, could detect a faint scent of someone familiar. The person who had done this to Emily.
Xavier's head slowly turned to scan the restaurant as the scent registered. "Or just feet away.  Tell me, when confronted with your attacker,  would you still be able to forgive and forget,  my dear Emily?" He asked quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:20 pm

"My love, what shall I hunt for you?" Alastor asked Noa lovingly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:38 am

Xavier's head slowly turned to scan the restaurant as the scent registered. "Or just feet away.  Tell me, when confronted with your attacker,  would you still be able to forgive and forget,  my dear Emily?" He asked quietly.
Emily blinked and sniffed the air, her eyes widened. It meant she couldn't forgive them.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:02 pm

Noa sighed softly and thought about it. "Those alligators were good."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:23 am

Emily blinked and sniffed the air, her eyes widened. It meant she couldn't forgive them.
" If you could not date a murderer, I don't think I could date a forgiver. But then you are not very forgiving right now, are you love? I see a smoldering of anger and resentment in your very eyes." Xavier said with a toothy smile.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:27 am

"Yes they were quite decadent. Await my return, I shall not keep you waiting long, mate of my one true heart." Alastor stated as he nuzzled her one last time before he set off to hunt down more alligators for them.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:35 am

"Yes they were quite decadent. Await my return, I shall not keep you waiting long, mate of my one true heart." Alastor stated as he nuzzled her one last time before he set off to hunt down more alligators for them.
Noa watched him as he took off then looked around, growing some fruits and vegetables for them to eat with the gators while she waited for his return.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:25 am

Noa watched him as he took off then looked around, growing some fruits and vegetables for them to eat with the gators while she waited for his return.
A short time later,  Alastor returned from his hunt with two large alligators.  One twined in his tail and the other held in his hind claws.  In his front claws he had a massive tigerfish. A catch of opportunity,  it was drawn to the struggle of the largest alligator.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:36 pm

A short time later,  Alastor returned from his hunt with two large alligators.  One twined in his tail and the other held in his hind claws.  In his front claws he had a massive tigerfish. A catch of opportunity,  it was drawn to the struggle of the largest alligator.
Noa looked up to him as he came in and grinned, happy he had been able to find some gators and the fish for them to eat together

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:50 pm

Noa looked up to him as he came in and grinned, happy he had been able to find some gators and the fish for them to eat together
Alastor carefully set the food down as he hovered in the air.  Once his legs were free, he landed and folded his wings up. He looked to the bountiful fruits and vegetables Noa had grew for them. "A well balanced feast. They look delicious my love." He said with conviction.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:45 pm

Noa came to his side to nuzzle him "You did well, love. We will eat very good with all of this."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:29 pm

Alastor grinned proudly at Noa's praise as he nuzzled her gently.  "Only the best for my lady love." He whispered tenderly to her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Alastor grinned proudly at Noa's praise as he nuzzled her gently.  "Only the best for my lady love." He whispered tenderly to her.
Noa smiled at him again then offered a fruit to him. She wanted to feed him well

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Alastor grinned proudly at Noa's praise as he nuzzled her gently.  "Only the best for my lady love." He whispered tenderly to her.
Noa smiled at him again then offered a fruit to him. She wanted to feed him well
Alastor gently took the proffered fruit from her. He made a soft sound of delight as the succulent juices teased his tounge after the coppery taste of blood.  They melded perfectly together, much like a fine wine with the right meat. "So delicious it goes perfectly with our main course." He complimented.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:29 pm

" If you could not date a murderer, I don't think I could date a forgiver. But then you are not very forgiving right now, are you love? I see a smoldering of anger and resentment in your very eyes." Xavier said with a toothy smile.
Emily's eyes literally dilated when she stared across the building. Sitting in a booth not far away, but not noticing them, was the man who had done that to her. Her fist clenched and her mouth gritted with a silent growl.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:23 pm

Alastor gently took the proffered fruit from her. He made a soft sound of delight as the succulent juices teased his tounge after the coppery taste of blood.  They melded perfectly together, much like a fine wine with the right meat. "So delicious it goes perfectly with our main course." He complimented.
"Good, I was hoping it would." Noa said with happiness. She picked out another to feed to him before they would start on the meat.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:01 pm

Emily's eyes literally dilated when she stared across the building. Sitting in a booth not far away, but not noticing them, was the man who had done that to her. Her fist clenched and her mouth gritted with a silent growl.
"Now, now. We can't do anything in public.  Well enjoy our lunch and he'll be dessert. For real follow him to a less populated area and dispatch him from this world." Xavier spoke on a bare whisper.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:06 pm

"Now, now. We can't do anything in public.  Well enjoy our lunch and he'll be dessert. For real follow him to a less populated area and dispatch him from this world." Xavier spoke on a bare whisper.
Emily nodded and her eyes returned to their normal self, she glanced away as their waiter returned carrying their food to them.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down