Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do. "Sub-types" are allowed, but fall under the main types. The dragons can specialize in one specific type like lightning or ice, but are not limited to only lightning or ice, having the full range of the four main elements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

Last edited by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Navar considered that and smiled.  "That make sense.  I mean how different can we be? Dragons are probably like birds. They share the same features,  but develop to their environment. " He said with logic.
~~~
Akron grinned and stated,  "I have a feeling that's going to change. At least for me, I can't just go back to drawing planes when I can fly on my own. I feel a deeper purpose calling to me. Like we're needed for something bigger then ourselves. I don't know how to describe it without sounding crazy. "
Kimi nodded and smiled a little "They are like people, we are the same, but different." She said softly.
~~~
"Like the earth is calling to us for help" Robert supplied then shook his head "At least that is what I feel." He said "It's like just being a dragon makes us closer to the world, and we can help clean it up."
Navar paused just below the surface of the water and shifted to human form. He looked to Kimi and smiled as he thought to her, "Yes, you're right.  We are still people. That is a better way to say that." He then went to the surface to check for anything dangerous. 
~~~
Akron laughed at his friends sentiments almost matching his own. "Absolutely! That's it exactly Rob." He said with amazement.
Kimi shifted and swam up, breaking the surface to breath the clean air and look around to see where they were. "Humans are the only known species to live everywhere on the Earth, despite small differences." She replied with a shrug.
~~~
Rob laughed and shook his head a little "You want control back?" He asked, changing the topic again.
Navar smoothed the wet hair from his eyes and tipped his head back in the water to ensure it wouldn't simply return. He then turned to face Kimi when she spoke aloud. "Yet again,  you make a valid point. You're so much more then just a pretty face. Don't worry, I knew that right off. It's just you've been dazzling me ever since we met. I think what is really great about you Kimi, is that you are an intellectual that isn't full of herself and feels the need to come across as pious." He admitted with a genuine smile as they bobbed in the ocean. He then looked to the horizon to add, " If there were more like you in the world, I may not of hid away on my yacht so much. But then cause and effect perpetuated are meeting in a way. So I won't lament that part of my life. " he looked to her shyly and stated, "And I'm rambling like an idiot again. Strangely enough it's an effect you seem to have on me." 
~~~
"Sure! We best head back, the fuel is getting pretty low." Akron stated as he took back control of the jet to got to the airstrip to land.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:00 pm

Aisling awoke to the wonderful smell of coffee and opened her eyes with a contented sigh. She looked around for Aidan with a stretch before sitting up to get out of bed to hunt him up. "Someone's an early  bird. " She said teased sweetly as she came into the kitchen.
Aidan looked over at her with a smile as he poured her a cup of coffee and offered it to her. "Guilty. I have never been able to sleep in." He told her with a grin. "What would you like for breakfast?"
Aisling gave Aidan an appreciative kiss as she took the offered cup of coffee.  "Well, that depends on what is available. What are my options? Cereal and milk is a favorite of mine." She said with a grin before taking a sip of coffee.
Aidan chuckled, "Well I do have cold cereal as well as hot, I also have eggs and sausage, and things to make pancakes. Or I could make you a breakfast sandwich. Breakfast is the one meal of the day I can actually cook well." He said with humor as he moved to open his pantry so she could see her cereal choices if she wanted.
Aisling smiled happily up at Aidan and admitted,  "I haven't had a good breakfast in some time. I'm usually in a hurry to get to my workshop to begin working. I think a  splurge is in order. What can I do to help?"

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:25 am

Annika leaned into Leon's hand, pressing her nose to it with a appreciative rumble. She opened up their connection and allowed the power to wash over her. It surged through her and she widened her eyes in surprise as she worked to keep it from overwhelming her as she sought an outlet.
Alastor gasped at the amount of energy they'd generated and focused on sending it outwardly to the others. Theeir powers were gathering quickly and he looked to Annika at how she was able to contain it all.
Leon rumbled softly at the amount of power they had, wanting to temper it somehow to help her when she sent it into the earth and out around the forest.
Annika used all her strength to rein it in before sending it out into the forest floor beneath her feet. She closed her eyes and did her best to focus, directing it where it was needed most. However she noticed that their power wanted to seek out certain areas. So she stopped trying to direct it and let it go where it wished to be. She leaned into Leon for support and comfort while she did.
Alastor marveled at how the ebb and flow of their combined powers was exhilarating. It was not unlike a roller coaster ride. But as the last trickles of energy disappear into the earth, he looked to Noa first, then around to see the results of their efforts.
Noa had used some of her energy to keep the immediate area from becoming overgrown and helping to push the energy out at first, though she had recognized when she could stop and just enjoy the world growing strong around them.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:36 am

Navar considered that and smiled.  "That make sense.  I mean how different can we be? Dragons are probably like birds. They share the same features,  but develop to their environment. " He said with logic.
~~~
Akron grinned and stated,  "I have a feeling that's going to change. At least for me, I can't just go back to drawing planes when I can fly on my own. I feel a deeper purpose calling to me. Like we're needed for something bigger then ourselves. I don't know how to describe it without sounding crazy. "
Kimi nodded and smiled a little "They are like people, we are the same, but different." She said softly.
~~~
"Like the earth is calling to us for help" Robert supplied then shook his head "At least that is what I feel." He said "It's like just being a dragon makes us closer to the world, and we can help clean it up."
Navar paused just below the surface of the water and shifted to human form. He looked to Kimi and smiled as he thought to her, "Yes, you're right.  We are still people. That is a better way to say that." He then went to the surface to check for anything dangerous. 
~~~
Akron laughed at his friends sentiments almost matching his own. "Absolutely! That's it exactly Rob." He said with amazement.
Kimi shifted and swam up, breaking the surface to breath the clean air and look around to see where they were. "Humans are the only known species to live everywhere on the Earth, despite small differences." She replied with a shrug.
~~~
Rob laughed and shook his head a little "You want control back?" He asked, changing the topic again.
Navar smoothed the wet hair from his eyes and tipped his head back in the water to ensure it wouldn't simply return. He then turned to face Kimi when she spoke aloud. "Yet again,  you make a valid point. You're so much more then just a pretty face. Don't worry, I knew that right off. It's just you've been dazzling me ever since we met. I think what is really great about you Kimi, is that you are an intellectual that isn't full of herself and feels the need to come across as pious." He admitted with a genuine smile as they bobbed in the ocean. He then looked to the horizon to add, " If there were more like you in the world, I may not of hid away on my yacht so much. But then cause and effect perpetuated are meeting in a way. So I won't lament that part of my life. " he looked to her shyly and stated, "And I'm rambling like an idiot again. Strangely enough it's an effect you seem to have on me." 
~~~
"Sure! We best head back, the fuel is getting pretty low." Akron stated as he took back control of the jet to got to the airstrip to land.
Kimi blushed at his words, glancing back to him before swimming for the island though she continued the conversation privately. "Lamenting or celebrating the past, neither can change anything but how you see it. The present and the future are all we have a hand in changing."
~~~
Robert nodded, giving back the control so they could land and check if the girls had stayed or taken off on their own.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:35 am

Leon rumbled softly at the amount of power they had, wanting to temper it somehow to help her when she sent it into the earth and out around the forest.
Annika used all her strength to rein it in before sending it out into the forest floor beneath her feet. She closed her eyes and did her best to focus, directing it where it was needed most. However she noticed that their power wanted to seek out certain areas. So she stopped trying to direct it and let it go where it wished to be. She leaned into Leon for support and comfort while she did.
Alastor marveled at how the ebb and flow of their combined powers was exhilarating. It was not unlike a roller coaster ride. But as the last trickles of energy disappear into the earth, he looked to Noa first, then around to see the results of their efforts.
Noa had used some of her energy to keep the immediate area from becoming overgrown and helping to push the energy out at first, though she had recognized when she could stop and just enjoy the world growing strong around them.
Annika leaned heavily against Leon after the last of the power had left her. Suddenly feeling a little empty and weak. Never having managed so much power before had been a lot on her. She moved to lay down on the soft moss and grass resting her head on the ground. She would get stronger, she vowed to herself to learn to temper that power and learn to manage it without over taxing herself in the future should they do this again.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:37 am

Aidan looked over at her with a smile as he poured her a cup of coffee and offered it to her. "Guilty. I have never been able to sleep in." He told her with a grin. "What would you like for breakfast?"
Aisling gave Aidan an appreciative kiss as she took the offered cup of coffee.  "Well, that depends on what is available. What are my options? Cereal and milk is a favorite of mine." She said with a grin before taking a sip of coffee.
Aidan chuckled, "Well I do have cold cereal as well as hot, I also have eggs and sausage, and things to make pancakes. Or I could make you a breakfast sandwich. Breakfast is the one meal of the day I can actually cook well." He said with humor as he moved to open his pantry so she could see her cereal choices if she wanted.
Aisling smiled happily up at Aidan and admitted,  "I haven't had a good breakfast in some time. I'm usually in a hurry to get to my workshop to begin working. I think a  splurge is in order. What can I do to help?"
Aidan hearing this knew what he wanted to do. He moved to get the pancakes started as that and the sausage would take the longest. "You want to get the sausage out of the fridge and get it started please?" He asked as he worked on wiping up the pancake batter.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:18 am

Cali gave a startled yelp at being scooped up and carried off so suddenly. She shot him a look and shook her head. "You know I am capable of running up a hill myself. You don't need to carry me silly." She told him as she turned to see what Rex was barking at.

Rex was just barking at the usual squirrel. Eventually all 3 of them made it into the cave and it got undeniably warmer once they did. Orlando set her down gently and then took his shirt off. "Ready for an experience that might make you fall asleep by how cozy it feels?" he asked her curiously.
Cali grinned as she pulled her shirt and pants off and moved to the water. "Oh I won't fall asleep, but I am sure going to enjoy it." She said with a chuckle.

Orlando stripped down to his underwear and then stepped inside, testing the water and then sighing deeply. "It's nice and hot, but not too hot." he said as he gently laid down inside of the pool and closed his eyes.
Cali removed her undergarments when he wasn't looking and stepped into the hot water. Sighing contently as she sank into the water up to her neck. "Oh this is perfect." She said with another sigh as she closed her eyes to just take in the feeling.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:21 am

Logan turned to Leilah at that with a grin. "Well if he does have one hidden away that would be something. They cost an arm and a leg and you need a special permit to own one once its been decommissioned." He said in interest as he looked to the garage as the door opened. He stepped closer to Leilah instinctively as if to make it clear she was his in front of the other male. He sized him up while he waited for introductions to be made as is polite to do.

Leilah smiled at Logan's protectiveness. Her dragon was a little restless but for some reason he wasn't about him. Is Hank a dragon too? she asked herself in thought.

Hank limped a little over to them, his leg was a little sore today. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Hank Richards." he said, offering a hand over to Logan for him to shake.
Logan put a smile on his face as he accepted his hand in greeting. "Pleasure to meet you too, Logan Matson. Leilah tells me you are quite the pilot, and I am down a pilot. If your yard is anything to go by I would say I am certainly in the right place." He said with humor as he laughed.

Leilah gulped and yanked a little on Logan's arm. "He's a dragon too! I can feel it!" she told him mentally as she watched them shake hands.

Hank chuckled a little and they all caught a glimpse of his dragonkin mark on his right arm. He was quite muscular, with thick arms and a large torso. But he was harmless. His face was rather handsome. "Well, I do know my way with planes." he said with a smile.
Logan noticed the mark and while part of him was excited at the prospect of meeting another dragon another side of him surfaced. A possessive, instinctual need to make sure this other male wasn't out to steal his mate. Especially as they had yet to officially do anything about their connection. He growled softly before he could stop himself and reined himself back in. Shaking his head he gave the man a small smile. "Yes it certainly looks that way. Well I perhaps we could go in and sit down, discuss why she brought me here." He explained as he tried his best to keep his dragon at bay. He reached out and began stroking Leilah's hand to keep in contact with her and keep himself calm.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Annika leaned heavily against Leon after the last of the power had left her. Suddenly feeling a little empty and weak. Never having managed so much power before had been a lot on her. She moved to lay down on the soft moss and grass resting her head on the ground. She would get stronger, she vowed to herself to learn to temper that power and learn to manage it without over taxing herself in the future should they do this again.
Leon helped her to lay on the ground, tired from the working himself, though she had taken the brunt of it.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:09 pm

Rex was just barking at the usual squirrel. Eventually all 3 of them made it into the cave and it got undeniably warmer once they did. Orlando set her down gently and then took his shirt off. "Ready for an experience that might make you fall asleep by how cozy it feels?" he asked her curiously.
Cali grinned as she pulled her shirt and pants off and moved to the water. "Oh I won't fall asleep, but I am sure going to enjoy it." She said with a chuckle.

Orlando stripped down to his underwear and then stepped inside, testing the water and then sighing deeply. "It's nice and hot, but not too hot." he said as he gently laid down inside of the pool and closed his eyes.
Cali removed her undergarments when he wasn't looking and stepped into the hot water. Sighing contently as she sank into the water up to her neck. "Oh this is perfect." She said with another sigh as she closed her eyes to just take in the feeling.

Orlando chuckled and stared at her and then decided to take his underwear off while still in the water and laid back with a contented sigh. "Doesn't this feel amazing?" he asked her with a smile.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:15 pm

Leilah smiled at Logan's protectiveness. Her dragon was a little restless but for some reason he wasn't about him. Is Hank a dragon too? she asked herself in thought.

Hank limped a little over to them, his leg was a little sore today. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Hank Richards." he said, offering a hand over to Logan for him to shake.
Logan put a smile on his face as he accepted his hand in greeting. "Pleasure to meet you too, Logan Matson. Leilah tells me you are quite the pilot, and I am down a pilot. If your yard is anything to go by I would say I am certainly in the right place." He said with humor as he laughed.

Leilah gulped and yanked a little on Logan's arm. "He's a dragon too! I can feel it!" she told him mentally as she watched them shake hands.

Hank chuckled a little and they all caught a glimpse of his dragonkin mark on his right arm. He was quite muscular, with thick arms and a large torso. But he was harmless. His face was rather handsome. "Well, I do know my way with planes." he said with a smile.
Logan noticed the mark and while part of him was excited at the prospect of meeting another dragon another side of him surfaced. A possessive, instinctual need to make sure this other male wasn't out to steal his mate. Especially as they had yet to officially do anything about their connection. He growled softly before he could stop himself and reined himself back in. Shaking his head he gave the man a small smile. "Yes it certainly looks that way. Well I perhaps we could go in and sit down, discuss why she brought me here." He explained as he tried his best to keep his dragon at bay. He reached out and began stroking Leilah's hand to keep in contact with her and keep himself calm.

Leilah didn't realize he was doing so to keep calm and so pulled away, thinking he was being a bit too clingy for her own comfort and gave Logan a death glare that said "knock it off" by itself. She crossed her arms and backed away from him after hearing the growl and thought maybe it would be best she stayed inside the car.

Hank blinked his eyes. "Oh, of course. Do come in, I just finished making some soup if you'd like some or we could share some coffee." he explained as he began leading them to his house.

(FYI: Hank already knows what he is, but doesn't know they are dragons just yet. There may or may not be a challenge over who ends up with Leilah though, I haven't yet decided)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:52 pm

Leon helped her to lay on the ground, tired from the working himself, though she had taken the brunt of it.
Annika rested her head on the grass and looked to him, he looked tired too. She warbled to him softly, asking him to lay down too. "You ok after that?" She asked privately to make sure he was not too tired. He was relatively new to being a dragon and she wanted to make sure he wasn't over taxed.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:37 am

Annika rested her head on the grass and looked to him, he looked tired too. She warbled to him softly, asking him to lay down too. "You ok after that?" She asked privately to make sure he was not too tired. He was relatively new to being a dragon and she wanted to make sure he wasn't over taxed.
Leon nodded and lay beside her to rest a little. "I'm ok, tired, but ok." He replied privately. "That was stronger than the two of us before. You handled it well."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:19 am

Alastor glanced to the others before shifting and going to sit with his mate. He was feeling the effects of sharing magic. He smiled gently to Noa as he joined her on the ground.  "I felt your energy. I'd know your magic anywhere. I just hope you didn't over do it. " He said through their bound together.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:47 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
Kimi blushed at his words, glancing back to him before swimming for the island though she continued the conversation privately. "Lamenting or celebrating the past, neither can change anything but how you see it. The present and the future are all we have a hand in changing."
~~~
Robert nodded, giving back the control so they could land and check if the girls had stayed or taken off on their own.
Navar started swimming for the island ashe he stated, "That may be true, but I find a slight change even if it is only perceived. I like to think with age comes wisdom. So to revisit the past often lends a different perspective with life experience. Dare I call it a deeper enlightenment. At least to me, self-reflection tends to aide in changing how I feel about certain pivotal milestones that shaped me who I am today. I mean, we're dragons for heaven sake. There had to be a clue to it at some point. Maybe that's all I'm shifting through to find or I'm too sentimental. " When he got close enough to walk on the bottom , he walked ashore to the beach.  
~~~
Akron pulled the jet into the hanger after landing and unlocked the cockpit dome. The maneuvered the steps over so they could climb down.  He took his helmet off and scrubbed his hair as he waited for Rob to go first. "Age before awesomeness. " He ribbed his friend.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:51 am

Aidan hearing this knew what he wanted to do. He moved to get the pancakes started as that and the sausage would take the longest. "You want to get the sausage out of the fridge and get it started please?" He asked as he worked on wiping up the pancake batter.
Aisling smiled and nodded before getting up to get the sausage out of the fridge.  As she searched for a knife to cut open the package she said playfully to Aidan. "Hummm, sausages, I'm good with sausages."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:56 am

Emily felt this and sent him a "thank you" in their mind link back to her mate and she hugged her mother back the best she could. "So, mom, are you hungry? I hope so because for dinner tonight I'm making hamburgers." she exclaimed, trying to lift the mood a little.

"Oh? Since when did you cook, darling? Last time I tried to teach you to cook you just sat in a chair and rolled your eyes." she joked with a genuine laugh afterwards. Her laugh was very classy, loud enough that if laughed hard enough, would cause tears to shed if not careful.
____
Tobyn squeaked happily and wagged his tail. "You taste funny" he responded mentally to his grandpa and then sneezed a little bit of fire, like a tiny flamethrower.
Xavier laughed and complemented,  "Emily is a wonderful cook. Shrugged makes the best burgers I've ever had. Their so good you drool just thinking of them." 
~~~
Byron chuckled and nodded slightly , "Yeah , probably all the ear wax you're tasting. That should help clear that yuck out of your mouth ." He said with humor.

Emily smiled happily back towards her mother. "So are you hungry or not mom?" she asked.

Linda was unmistakably drooling now. "I'd much like one, that hospital food made me feel constantly sick to my stomach." she complained.
____
Tobyn sneezed again and then flew off of his grandpa, sneezing, and landing on the ground. He rubbed his tongue against a rock to get the taste out of his mouth the best me could.  
Xavier laughed at Linda's enthusiasm as he pulled onto the street Emily lived on. 
~~~
Byron watched Tobyn with amusement. "Ok, I'll remember that. My ear tastes worse then a dirty old rock. Thanks, thanks a lot. " He joked with a belly laugh.
(Are we still doing them? If not, okay. )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:24 am

Alastor glanced to the others before shifting and going to sit with his mate. He was feeling the effects of sharing magic. He smiled gently to Noa as he joined her on the ground.  "I felt your energy. I'd know your magic anywhere. I just hope you didn't over do it. " He said through their bound together.
"I am fine" Noa said and hugged Alastor when he came to her again. "All I did was help direct the energy away so we wouldn't get tied down with plants." She said with a chuckle.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:39 am

"I am fine" Noa said and hugged Alastor when he came to her again. "All I did was help direct the energy away so we wouldn't get tied down with plants." She said with a chuckle.
"A good idea , my heart." Alastor stated as he enjoyed Noa's closeness. He looked to the others and smiled warmly. It was nice being among their own kind. "Should we invite them back to the cabin for dinner? I have some elk in the freezer we could cook." He asked Noa mentally .

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:44 am

Leon nodded and lay beside her to rest a little. "I'm ok, tired, but ok." He replied privately. "That was stronger than the two of us before. You handled it well."
Annika lifted her head and rested it on his shoulders as he lay beside her. "It was much stronger, far more then I have ever handled before. Quite frankly I am surprised it went as smoothly as it did and didn't rip me apart." She replied privately, she had secretly doubted and worried in her ability to handle that much power. They had looked to her as having the most experience and she hadn't wanted to let them down. But now that it was done and it was just him talking to her she told him of her fears.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:47 am

Orlando chuckled and stared at her and then decided to take his underwear off while still in the water and laid back with a contented sigh. "Doesn't this feel amazing?" he asked her with a smile.
Cali returned his smile, "Yes it really does. Thank you for bringing me here Orlando." She told him as she moved to a rock to sit down in the warmth. Allowing herself to sink down until the water came up to her neck.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:50 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Navar started swimming for the island ashe he stated, "That may be true, but I find a slight change even if it is only perceived. I like to think with age comes wisdom. So to revisit the past often lends a different perspective with life experience. Dare I call it a deeper enlightenment. At least to me, self-reflection tends to aide in changing how I feel about certain pivotal milestones that shaped me who I am today. I mean, we're dragons for heaven sake. There had to be a clue to it at some point. Maybe that's all I'm shifting through to find or I'm too sentimental. " When he got close enough to walk on the bottom , he walked ashore to the beach.  
~~~
Akron pulled the jet into the hanger after landing and unlocked the cockpit dome. The maneuvered the steps over so they could climb down.  He took his helmet off and scrubbed his hair as he waited for Rob to go first. "Age before awesomeness. " He ribbed his friend.
Kimi walked out onto the beach and glanced around then back to him as she sat on the sad. "The biggest clue we have is our birthmarks. Apparently being a dragon runs in family lines." She said then shrugged a little.

~~
Robert followed him out once the plane was down and the stairs there. He stretched ten looked around for the girls, shaking his head a little at the ribbing from Akron. "Don't you know you get awesomeness from age?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:53 am

Leilah didn't realize he was doing so to keep calm and so pulled away, thinking he was being a bit too clingy for her own comfort and gave Logan a death glare that said "knock it off" by itself. She crossed her arms and backed away from him after hearing the growl and thought maybe it would be best she stayed inside the car.

Hank blinked his eyes. "Oh, of course. Do come in, I just finished making some soup if you'd like some or we could share some coffee." he explained as he began leading them to his house.

(FYI: Hank already knows what he is, but doesn't know they are dragons just yet. There may or may not be a challenge over who ends up with Leilah though, I haven't yet decided)
(Well you do what you want to do. I will roll with whatever you decide to do. lol )

Logan looked to Leilah in shock at her reaction, Her reaction was obviously clear to him that she didn't want him touching her. It felt like he had been slapped in the face, maybe he had been wrong about her. Maybe they both had been, perhaps they weren't mates and it was simply that their connection was being the first dragon the other had met. He felt his dragon stir at this, at her reaction and he was worried he couldn't hold it together. What was happening to him?! He thought to himself as he took a step back. He looked to the enclosed garage and knew going in there would be a bad idea. "Please..excuse me a moment." He said in a strained voice as his eyes flashed as he moved at a quick pace to the field behind the garage, away from the eyes of any who might see his struggle.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:57 am

Aisling smiled and nodded before getting up to get the sausage out of the fridge.  As she searched for a knife to cut open the package she said playfully to Aidan. "Hummm, sausages, I'm good with sausages."
Aidan looked to her with a arched brow and a wicked grin as he stirred the batter. "Are you now? Well then you are clearly the perfect person to be in charge of them then." He informed her as he moved to put some butter in one of the hot pans to start the pancakes.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:25 am

Annika lifted her head and rested it on his shoulders as he lay beside her. "It was much stronger, far more then I have ever handled before. Quite frankly I am surprised it went as smoothly as it did and didn't rip me apart." She replied privately, she had secretly doubted and worried in her ability to handle that much power. They had looked to her as having the most experience and she hadn't wanted to let them down. But now that it was done and it was just him talking to her she told him of her fears.
Leon frowned a little and nuzzled her "I wish you would have said something before, we could have lessened how much energy we sent or something to help." He said worriedly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Cali returned his smile, "Yes it really does. Thank you for bringing me here Orlando." She told him as she moved to a rock to sit down in the warmth. Allowing herself to sink down until the water came up to her neck.

Orlando frowned a little and swam over to her, wanting to cuddle because he felt like it. He hugged her gently and kissed her cheek lovingly.