Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do. "Sub-types" are allowed, but fall under the main types. The dragons can specialize in one specific type like lightning or ice, but are not limited to only lightning or ice, having the full range of the four main elements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

Last edited by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Orlando saw this and gently took her cheeks in his hands and squeezed them to make her blush harder. He smiled and then chuckled. "Now you know what was in the box." he explained to her.
_____
Hank tapped his chin. "Why are you so shy?" he asked.
Cali chuckled and nodded, "Very true, now I know. I think I need another water I sudden am feeling a little faint." She said worriedly as she lifted her water and drained the glass. She had gotten too excited, and suddenly the room was spinning and she passed out. Falling from her chair onto the floor.

Lucia flushed a bit with the attention on her and swallowed her muffin so she could answer. "I don't know, I guess I always had trouble talking to people, making friends. Just never felt like I belonged anywhere, always preferred being by myself. I enjoy company from time to time I just have a hard time seeking it out." She tried to explain and worried it made little sense.

Orlando gasped and he caught her and then called someone over. He got a wet cloth and padded her face with it as he waited for her to awaken.
___
Hank glanced away with a sad expression. He was in the same boat with her then. "Me too." he said.
Cali after a moment or two groaned and her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at Orlando and flushed when she realized she had fainted. "Oh my gosh, I, uh, I am sorry. I guess the excitement got to me." She said quietly as she sat up in his arms.

Lucia gave him a soft smile. "Well I guess you and I have that in common. Do you like to Ice skate by chance?" She asked curiously.

Orlando hugged her gently. "Are you feeling better?" he asked her worriedly.
___
Hank looked at her and smiled nervously. "Um......I've never been ice skating." he explained.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:54 am

" Perhaps." Navar said simply as he smiled when Kimi nuzzled him. It was both encouraging and sweet to him. He felt drawn to this complex female all the more throughout the day. He nuzzled her back following her example. It seemed awkward for him at first,  but it soon felt natural. Was this a dragon thing? If it was, he liked it. "But I  don't think you could be completely objective since we built it together. So I'll take your compliment happily. " He said contentedly.
~~~
Alastor smiled as he tightened his arms around Noa. " There's one flaw in that section of that plan.  What if I don't let you escape?" He asked teasingly.
Kimi chuckled at that and nodded a little "Well, there is that, I do pretty good work after all." She teased happily. She stood and stretched then looked to him again. "Do you want to go to the cave, or stay up here a while?" 
~~~
Noa laughed lightly and looked to him again "But you do want to eat later, don't you?" She asked then leaned close to give him a kiss.
Navar grinned and stood up also. He dusted some of the sand from his now dry skin and still damp swim suit as he did so. " That is definitely true. You have mad skills and the cave sounds nice. I've noticed the night air is get a bit cool, at least for this attire. " He said honestly as he got to her side.
~~~
"Now that is a compelling argument. In light of that evidence, I'll have to conceded to letting you have your freedom when the time comes. But for now, that closing argument will have to rest." Alastor stated thoughtfully as he added with a soft purr,  " It seems all those years of watching Law & Order have come to some use. Now who says television isn't educational. "
Kimi chuckled and headed inland instead of to the water. "We can get in back here too." She said, going down what seemed to be an animal trail that had been abandoned. It took a few minutes before they came out at the opening in the back of her cave, and she jumped in in human form, shifting in the air so she could land then return to her human form and move out of the way for him to join her.
~~~~
Noa chuckled and snuggled close to him "I like that show, maybe we can watch some reruns while we wait for the food to cook?"
Navar watched and waited until Kimi was a safe distance as he jumped shifted like she'd done,  only to land unceremoniously upon the sand with a grunt. He muttered in his mind, "Note to self: next time fall strategically if you don't have wings to land, dumb dumb." He then shifted and stood to dust himself off nonchalantly. "I ment to do that. Oh, and look. I left an impression. Hopefully not a lasting one. " He joked with a bashful smile.
~○~
Alastor hummed contentedly with that idea. "Wonderful idea,  my heart. " He said as he fished the remote control from the end table.  "Do you want to do the honors? I'm feeling quite lazy at the moment. " He said as he opened just one eye to look to her.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:07 am

Emily smiled at her mother and then realized Linda's dragonkin mark was glowing and grew worried. "Mom?" she asked, now concerned about how her mother was feeling.

Linda was panting a little and her eyes were becoming her dragon's, she was starting to shift - by herself.

Tobyn squeaked worriedly in his mother's arms. "Is grandma okay?" came his mental question.

nickyknack bump
( Thanks )
Linda's shirt took Xavier by surprise , but he couldn't say it was unwelcomed. In fact it simplified things. " Don't panic Linda and don't fight the change. " He said as he saw her dragon eyes replace her human ones.  

Byron watched with fascination as Linda's dragon awoke for the first time. He never got to appreciate his own transformation due to the amnesia. He just accepted it as something that always was. " Your grandma is fine, Tobyn. For those not born a dragon,  they must become one. That's all that is happening here. We should celibate her rebirth into dragon kind." He explained to his grandson in a soothing mental tone.

Linda was panting, her eyes had changed to a yellow, glowing yellow and her breath became quick pants. Eventually she shifted into a fairly large fire dragon. (picture below)

Emily stared up at her mother with a wide smile and Tobyn squeaked in her arms. Tobyn looked at his grandpa and squeezed out of his mother's arms and flew over to Byron, letting out a loud squeak in his way.

Emily watched her son and then came over to her mother and placed a gentle hand on her.
Byron chuckled as he held out his arms for the little guy. "It's fine, she's officially a dragon now, is all. She a spectacular specimen of dragonkin. Don't you think?" He asked with exuberance.

Xavier marveled at Linda's transformation. It was amazing how truly unique each and every dragonkin was. No two were the same. At least from the limited few he'd seen thus far.  "Way to go Linda! You did it all by yourself! That's fantastic!" He said with  jubilant praise.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:15 am

"Push over? No. You just like the idea of me touching you." Amelia teased as she walked beside him.
Akron grinned and stated in her mind matter-of-factly, "More than the idea,  actually. But you didn't  hear me say that out loud,  so it doesn't count as an admission too much. " He fished in his pocket for the keys to the door to unlock when they finally reached it.
Amelia looked around as they headed inside. "Very nice indeed" she commented with a smile in his direction.
Akron chuckled and nodded. "If you like the ground floor , you'll love the observation deck." He said as he pointed upwards as he started for the steps.
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Just a bump.   Smile  I've been gone so long and trying to get caught up. )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:23 am

Aisling took pleasure in this luxury of homemade breakfast and company with Aidan. She became focused on eating before everything cooled to much and soon enough, she was pleasantly full and content. She sipped her juice as she looked at the day unfolding outside as the sun grew in intensity. "So what's on the agenda for today?" She asked curiously as her eyes strayed to Aidan's handsome face.
Aidan leaned back and sipped his coffee as he looked out the window for a moment before turning his attention to her. "Well for the most part my day is open. I do have a client later in the day, but other then that I am free. Why any ideas?" He asked with a smile and arched eye brow.
Aisling smiled and shrugged as she looked to him. "No, not really. I just thought I'd head out to my place and work on my commissioned work, is all. Perhaps see if the fire chief has signed off on the cause of the explosion yet and make arrangements to get the kitchen boarded up until I can hire a contractor to repair the damage." She explained as she set her glass down and stood to start cleaning off the table.
He stood and collected some of the dishes to help clean up from the breakfast. "That sounds like a plan, I can drive you over since you didn't bring your car. Also let me know if you want me to go with you, to see the fire chief. I did after all cause half of that explosion." He said with a sheepish smile.
"Sure, if you want to and have the time." Aisling said as she slung her arms around Aidan's neck with a sexy smile. "Only half that explosion, huh? Well, you won't here me complaining anytime soon, hot stuff. You rocked my world from the start and every moment since. " She explained as she moved forward slowly to his him lovingly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:03 am

Akron grinned and stated in her mind matter-of-factly, "More than the idea,  actually. But you didn't  hear me say that out loud,  so it doesn't count as an admission too much. " He fished in his pocket for the keys to the door to unlock when they finally reached it.
Amelia looked around as they headed inside. "Very nice indeed" she commented with a smile in his direction.
Akron chuckled and nodded. "If you like the ground floor , you'll love the observation deck." He said as he pointed upwards as he started for the steps.
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Just a bump.   Smile  I've been gone so long and trying to get caught up. )
(Thanks a bunch! I couldn't remember if i replied to this or not since its been so long for me XD )
Amelia chuckled softly before she started to follow Akron. She examined their surroundings as they headed up the steps in wonder.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:53 pm

" Perhaps." Navar said simply as he smiled when Kimi nuzzled him. It was both encouraging and sweet to him. He felt drawn to this complex female all the more throughout the day. He nuzzled her back following her example. It seemed awkward for him at first,  but it soon felt natural. Was this a dragon thing? If it was, he liked it. "But I  don't think you could be completely objective since we built it together. So I'll take your compliment happily. " He said contentedly.
~~~
Alastor smiled as he tightened his arms around Noa. " There's one flaw in that section of that plan.  What if I don't let you escape?" He asked teasingly.
Kimi chuckled at that and nodded a little "Well, there is that, I do pretty good work after all." She teased happily. She stood and stretched then looked to him again. "Do you want to go to the cave, or stay up here a while?" 
~~~
Noa laughed lightly and looked to him again "But you do want to eat later, don't you?" She asked then leaned close to give him a kiss.
Navar grinned and stood up also. He dusted some of the sand from his now dry skin and still damp swim suit as he did so. " That is definitely true. You have mad skills and the cave sounds nice. I've noticed the night air is get a bit cool, at least for this attire. " He said honestly as he got to her side.
~~~
"Now that is a compelling argument. In light of that evidence, I'll have to conceded to letting you have your freedom when the time comes. But for now, that closing argument will have to rest." Alastor stated thoughtfully as he added with a soft purr,  " It seems all those years of watching Law & Order have come to some use. Now who says television isn't educational. "
Kimi chuckled and headed inland instead of to the water. "We can get in back here too." She said, going down what seemed to be an animal trail that had been abandoned. It took a few minutes before they came out at the opening in the back of her cave, and she jumped in in human form, shifting in the air so she could land then return to her human form and move out of the way for him to join her.
~~~~
Noa chuckled and snuggled close to him "I like that show, maybe we can watch some reruns while we wait for the food to cook?"
Navar watched and waited until Kimi was a safe distance as he jumped shifted like she'd done,  only to land unceremoniously upon the sand with a grunt. He muttered in his mind, "Note to self: next time fall strategically if you don't have wings to land, dumb dumb." He then shifted and stood to dust himself off nonchalantly. "I ment to do that. Oh, and look. I left an impression. Hopefully not a lasting one. " He joked with a bashful smile.
~○~
Alastor hummed contentedly with that idea. "Wonderful idea,  my heart. " He said as he fished the remote control from the end table.  "Do you want to do the honors? I'm feeling quite lazy at the moment. " He said as he opened just one eye to look to her.
Kimi laughed and looked at the marks he had made. "We can cover them over so they aren't seen from above" She said lightly. "You did well for a first time." She added happily.
~~~~
Noa chuckled and took the remote to find the program and start it playing. She set the remote on the table and settled in to rest with him until it was time to check the food.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:21 pm

nickyknack bump
( Thanks )
Linda's shirt took Xavier by surprise , but he couldn't say it was unwelcomed. In fact it simplified things. " Don't panic Linda and don't fight the change. " He said as he saw her dragon eyes replace her human ones.  

Byron watched with fascination as Linda's dragon awoke for the first time. He never got to appreciate his own transformation due to the amnesia. He just accepted it as something that always was. " Your grandma is fine, Tobyn. For those not born a dragon,  they must become one. That's all that is happening here. We should celibate her rebirth into dragon kind." He explained to his grandson in a soothing mental tone.

Linda was panting, her eyes had changed to a yellow, glowing yellow and her breath became quick pants. Eventually she shifted into a fairly large fire dragon. (picture below)

Emily stared up at her mother with a wide smile and Tobyn squeaked in her arms. Tobyn looked at his grandpa and squeezed out of his mother's arms and flew over to Byron, letting out a loud squeak in his way.

Emily watched her son and then came over to her mother and placed a gentle hand on her.
Byron chuckled as he held out his arms for the little guy. "It's fine, she's officially a dragon now, is all. She a spectacular specimen of dragonkin. Don't you think?" He asked with exuberance.

Xavier marveled at Linda's transformation. It was amazing how truly unique each and every dragonkin was. No two were the same. At least from the limited few he'd seen thus far.  "Way to go Linda! You did it all by yourself! That's fantastic!" He said with  jubilant praise.

Lidia looked around, not quite understanding. Her massive head turned towards Xavier as he praised her shift. Tilting her head to the side, she looked down and realized she wasn't human anymore - her feet were massive paw-like feet with long sharp-pointed claws. She looked at her daughter and nuzzled her lovingly.

Emily giggled and hugged her mother's head, crying happy tears. Never have I thought I'd see the day someone else learns how to shift, she thought to herself, however Xavier could hear such thoughts through their mind link.

Tobyn still squeaked fearfully, mainly due to his grandmother's massive size. The much older female dragon could easily swallow him whole as tiny as he was. He landed in his grandpa's arms and continued to act fearful. He then became a bit fussy. It was his nap time.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:24 am

Aidan leaned back and sipped his coffee as he looked out the window for a moment before turning his attention to her. "Well for the most part my day is open. I do have a client later in the day, but other then that I am free. Why any ideas?" He asked with a smile and arched eye brow.
Aisling smiled and shrugged as she looked to him. "No, not really. I just thought I'd head out to my place and work on my commissioned work, is all. Perhaps see if the fire chief has signed off on the cause of the explosion yet and make arrangements to get the kitchen boarded up until I can hire a contractor to repair the damage." She explained as she set her glass down and stood to start cleaning off the table.
He stood and collected some of the dishes to help clean up from the breakfast. "That sounds like a plan, I can drive you over since you didn't bring your car. Also let me know if you want me to go with you, to see the fire chief. I did after all cause half of that explosion." He said with a sheepish smile.
"Sure, if you want to and have the time." Aisling said as she slung her arms around Aidan's neck with a sexy smile. "Only half that explosion, huh? Well, you won't here me complaining anytime soon, hot stuff. You rocked my world from the start and every moment since. " She explained as she moved forward slowly to his him lovingly.
Aidan smiled and leaned into her arms, enjoying the contact. "Well I have to say the feeling is mutual. And of course I will have time, it is worth it to make time even if I didn't." He said as he moved towards her and pressed his lips to hers gently before pulling back. "However we will never leave this house if we don't separate ourselves I think." He said with a grin and a wink.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:28 am

Cali chuckled and nodded, "Very true, now I know. I think I need another water I sudden am feeling a little faint." She said worriedly as she lifted her water and drained the glass. She had gotten too excited, and suddenly the room was spinning and she passed out. Falling from her chair onto the floor.

Lucia flushed a bit with the attention on her and swallowed her muffin so she could answer. "I don't know, I guess I always had trouble talking to people, making friends. Just never felt like I belonged anywhere, always preferred being by myself. I enjoy company from time to time I just have a hard time seeking it out." She tried to explain and worried it made little sense.

Orlando gasped and he caught her and then called someone over. He got a wet cloth and padded her face with it as he waited for her to awaken.
___
Hank glanced away with a sad expression. He was in the same boat with her then. "Me too." he said.
Cali after a moment or two groaned and her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at Orlando and flushed when she realized she had fainted. "Oh my gosh, I, uh, I am sorry. I guess the excitement got to me." She said quietly as she sat up in his arms.

Lucia gave him a soft smile. "Well I guess you and I have that in common. Do you like to Ice skate by chance?" She asked curiously.

___
Hank looked at her and smiled nervously. "Um......I've never been ice skating." he explained.
Cali gave him a small smile and hugged him back. "Other then being a little embarrassed that I passed out, I am ok. Sorry if I sort of made a scene." She said as she flushed a bit and moved to sit up a little.

Lucia gave him a bright smile. "Well lucky for you I teach people to ice skate for a living. If you would like, you could swing by sometime and I could teach you?" She suggested, hoping she wasn't being too forward in hinting that she would like to see him again.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:11 pm

___

___
Cali gave him a small smile and hugged him back. "Other then being a little embarrassed that I passed out, I am ok. Sorry if I sort of made a scene." She said as she flushed a bit and moved to sit up a little.

Lucia gave him a bright smile. "Well lucky for you I teach people to ice skate for a living. If you would like, you could swing by sometime and I could teach you?" She suggested, hoping she wasn't being too forward in hinting that she would like to see him again.

Orlando helped her to her seat right on time to see their food arrive. "Well, hopefully this doesn't worry you, but I didn't tell my mother about the proposal....yet. I wanted it to be a surprise for you and also her." he explained.
____
Hank gulped nervously and carefully sipped his coffee. "I would love to.....but I wouldn't want to take too much of your time." he explained. "I'll come over.....I'm off tomorrow anyways. I just hope you're a good teacher." he said.

Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:39 pm

___

Orlando helped her to her seat right on time to see their food arrive. "Well, hopefully this doesn't worry you, but I didn't tell my mother about the proposal....yet. I wanted it to be a surprise for you and also her." he explained.
____
Hank gulped nervously and carefully sipped his coffee. "I would love to.....but I wouldn't want to take too much of your time." he explained. "I'll come over.....I'm off tomorrow anyways. I just hope you're a good teacher." he said.
Cali gulped a bit nervously and reached for her water and drank the whole thing. "Well, uh, it will hopefully be a good surprise for her then and not a bad one. Meeting the family, I just hope she likes me." She said worriedly, she wanted his family to like her, very badly.

Lucia smiled gently and nodded. "You are not taking too much of my time. And tomorrow works great, I only have one group of kids to teach in the late afternoon so I am open all morning as well as in the evening. If you would feel better having less on the ice while you are learning we can either go early morning or late evening. I have a key to the rink so I can let us in before or after hours." She explained simply, happy he wanted to give it a try.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:47 pm

___

____
Cali gulped a bit nervously and reached for her water and drank the whole thing. "Well, uh, it will hopefully be a good surprise for her then and not a bad one. Meeting the family, I just hope she likes me." She said worriedly, she wanted his family to like her, very badly.

Lucia smiled gently and nodded. "You are not taking too much of my time. And tomorrow works great, I only have one group of kids to teach in the late afternoon so I am open all morning as well as in the evening. If you would feel better having less on the ice while you are learning we can either go early morning or late evening. I have a key to the rink so I can let us in before or after hours." She explained simply, happy he wanted to give it a try.

"My mother, she barely dislikes anyone unless she has a very good reason to. I do not see her disliking you at all." Orlando said sweetly as he saw her drink her water all gone and offered over his.

(Timeskip to the next morning?)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:18 pm

____

"My mother, she barely dislikes anyone unless she has a very good reason to. I do not see her disliking you at all." Orlando said sweetly as he saw her drink her water all gone and offered over his.

Cali gave him a grateful smile and took his water, she was suddenly very thirsty. "Well then lets hope it goes well. I..uh only have my uncle. So having family, it would be nice. I would love for you to meet him too, sometime. I have to track him down first but eventually." She told him with a nervous smile, her uncle was a bit of an acquired taste.

(Sure)

Lucia was waiting outside the rink where she worked early the next morning. She had told Hank to meet her there and given him the address. She was eagerly wait, excited about getting to show him something that she loved doing.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:17 pm

____

Cali gave him a grateful smile and took his water, she was suddenly very thirsty. "Well then lets hope it goes well. I..uh only have my uncle. So having family, it would be nice. I would love for you to meet him too, sometime. I have to track him down first but eventually." She told him with a nervous smile, her uncle was a bit of an acquired taste.

(Sure)

Lucia was waiting outside the rink where she worked early the next morning. She had told Hank to meet her there and given him the address. She was eagerly wait, excited about getting to show him something that she loved doing.

Orlando called for the waiter to get them more glasses of water....but he did it in a nice way.
____
Hank drove into the parking lot, it was early morning, the sun was barely above the horizon. He parked in an open parking spot and then got out. He was wearing slightly thicker clothing than normal in case he slipped and fell.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:52 pm

(Sure)

Orlando called for the waiter to get them more glasses of water....but he did it in a nice way.
____
Hank drove into the parking lot, it was early morning, the sun was barely above the horizon. He parked in an open parking spot and then got out. He was wearing slightly thicker clothing than normal in case he slipped and fell.
Cali was grateful for this and gave him a sheepish smile. She figured he understood as a fellow water dragon.

Lucia saw him pull into the parking lot and waved with a small smile. "Hey you made it, did you have any trouble finding the place?" She asked as she turned and unlocked the front door and held it open for him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:55 pm

(Sure)

____
Cali was grateful for this and gave him a sheepish smile. She figured he understood as a fellow water dragon.

Lucia saw him pull into the parking lot and waved with a small smile. "Hey you made it, did you have any trouble finding the place?" She asked as she turned and unlocked the front door and held it open for him.

Orlando then looked around and then the waiter came back with 4 glasses of water for them all and went back to serving other tables. Orlando smiled towards Cali and then dug into the food they had just gotten.
___
Hank chuckled. "I nearly got lost on the way over, but I managed." he said softly, his voice was more rough today as he scratched his chin once he went through the now open door. He realized it had been too long since he shaved and wondered if he should trim or completely shave off the beard he had on his chin.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:52 am

(Sure)

____

Orlando then looked around and then the waiter came back with 4 glasses of water for them all and went back to serving other tables. Orlando smiled towards Cali and then dug into the food they had just gotten.
___
Hank chuckled. "I nearly got lost on the way over, but I managed." he said softly, his voice was more rough today as he scratched his chin once he went through the now open door. He realized it had been too long since he shaved and wondered if he should trim or completely shave off the beard he had on his chin.
Cali also dug into her salmon and made a happy noise as she swallowed her food. It was even better then she had hoped it would be. Once the awkwardness had passed she looked up at him. "So when did you want me to meet her?" She asked a bit nervously.

She turned the lights on once inside and headed behind the desk to get some skates for him. "What is your shoe size?" She asked as she looked through the men sizes.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:35 pm

____

___
Cali also dug into her salmon and made a happy noise as she swallowed her food. It was even better then she had hoped it would be. Once the awkwardness had passed she looked up at him. "So when did you want me to meet her?" She asked a bit nervously.

She turned the lights on once inside and headed behind the desk to get some skates for him. "What is your shoe size?" She asked as she looked through the men sizes.

Orlando looked at her. "I don't know, I'd rather meet your family first. Hopefully they don't hug the life out of me." he said with a chuckle as he ate his steak.
____
Hank looked at her and then stepped onto the ice rink carefully and strolled over to her. "Uhhhhhh, 11." he said nervously.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:53 am

___

Orlando looked at her. "I don't know, I'd rather meet your family first. Hopefully they don't hug the life out of me." he said with a chuckle as he ate his steak.
____
Hank looked at her and then stepped onto the ice rink carefully and strolled over to her. "Uhhhhhh, 11." he said nervously.
Cali looked at him a bit sadly. "Well like I said it really is just my uncle for my family. I can try and find out where he is, he lives on a boat and moves around a lot. And, uh, I should probably warn you..he is a bit..uh strange. Not in a bad way, just, well..you will just have to wait and see." She told him as she took another glass of water and drank in her nervousness.

"Perfect, here we go." She said as she handed him the skates and told him to follow her over to the bench next to the entrance to the ice. "Alright so sit here to put them on so you don't fall down trying to walk to far to get on the ice. And I will help you the rest of the way." She said with a smile as she pulled out her own skates from her bag and put them on.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:06 pm

___

____
Cali looked at him a bit sadly. "Well like I said it really is just my uncle for my family. I can try and find out where he is, he lives on a boat and moves around a lot. And, uh, I should probably warn you..he is a bit..uh strange. Not in a bad way, just, well..you will just have to wait and see." She told him as she took another glass of water and drank in her nervousness.

"Perfect, here we go." She said as she handed him the skates and told him to follow her over to the bench next to the entrance to the ice. "Alright so sit here to put them on so you don't fall down trying to walk to far to get on the ice. And I will help you the rest of the way." She said with a smile as she pulled out her own skates from her bag and put them on.

Orlando saw this and reached his hand out with a smile. "Then we'll meet my mother first." he said, noticing her nervousness.
____
Hank had a little trouble putting the skates on but eventually he figured it out and seeing as it was a balancing act, he knew something bad was going to happen.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:02 pm

____

Orlando saw this and reached his hand out with a smile. "Then we'll meet my mother first." he said, noticing her nervousness.
____
Hank had a little trouble putting the skates on but eventually he figured it out and seeing as it was a balancing act, he knew something bad was going to happen.
Cali nodded and took his hand, she was still nervous regardless. "I will reach out to my uncle in the mean time. I have been wanting to speak to him about my parents since I found out what I am." She told him simply, she wondered if he too was a dragon.

Lucia moved out onto the ice and turned around. She was graceful and at peace on the ice, her movements flowed and it was quite beautiful to watch. She skated to the entrance on the ice and held out her hands. "Alright we are just going to start simple, take my hands and I will guide you a bit." She said with a smile, her eyes sparkling with happiness.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:09 pm

____

____
Cali nodded and took his hand, she was still nervous regardless. "I will reach out to my uncle in the mean time. I have been wanting to speak to him about my parents since I found out what I am." She told him simply, she wondered if he too was a dragon.

Lucia moved out onto the ice and turned around. She was graceful and at peace on the ice, her movements flowed and it was quite beautiful to watch. She skated to the entrance on the ice and held out her hands. "Alright we are just going to start simple, take my hands and I will guide you a bit." She said with a smile, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

Orlando frowned deeply and then glanced back, sort of like his dragon mark area. "I hope my mother knows and I'll have nothing to worry about when I ask her too." he stated sadly.
____
Hank gulped nervously and took her by the hand but before he did that he stood up and slipped and fell onto his butt. He shouted and held onto his back.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: