Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aidan laughed as he smacked her butt lightly. "Watch it there woman, remember I am holding you in the air right now. I hold all the cards." He said his eyes twinkling in delight at her antics.
Aisling yelp in surprise and then giggled afterwards.  "If you say so, happy pants. " She teased.
He arched an eye brow at her as he gave her a more serious look. "Is that a challenge? Because it sounds a lot like a challenge." He said in a low voice.
Aisling got a serious face and shook her head,  "No, not really.  I was agreeing,  honest. " She said softly.
Aidan leaned in next to her ear and rumbled. "Because if it was a challenge its one I would have to accept. And as you pointed out earlier you already have beard burn in two places." He said in a low voice as he chuckled and bit her neck gently.

Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:14 am

She smiled wider at his blush and got up holding the sleeping moose to hug him. "Want me to drive back home or do you want to drive?" She asked to change the subject for him.

Orlando smiled. "I'll drive over." he said and then led Avalanche outside and towards his truck.
Cali followed him out to the truck, getting into the passenger seat and cradling Moose on his back as he slept in her arms. His feet twitched again and his little tail wagged a bit as if he was dreaming something happy.

Orlando drove back to his house with Avalanche in the back seat.
Cali looked over at Orlando as they got back to his house and smiled. "You ready to go back in there?" She asked wondering if he was nervous at all to bring Avalanche back in with Rex.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:15 am

"Maybe we're supposed to work in tandem.  I mean,  I didn't even think about it, it just happened. " Navar admitted. 
~~~
(Yep! When the camper is a rockin, don't come a-knockin.   Razz )
Alastor stared up at the ceiling as he held Noa half draped over him. Both still in the euphoria that follws. He ran his fingers up and down her back absently as he smiled.
Kimi nodded and grinned at him again "Maybe so, it was a rush, but it was instinctual as well." It did make sense that they would be required to work together to get more done. "I wonder if working with more would make more happen."
~~~
(lol)
Noa laid against him contentedly afterward. She ran her fingers over his chest then kissed there again "I love you so much Alastor." She said contentedly.
"We'll have to try it with you friends. With four, how much is possible?" Navar speculated as he looked around.  
~~~
"That I have no doubt,  my heart. I feel your love in everything you do for me. It's an affirmation of my love for you. " Alastor stated as he looked to Noa.
"Yes, we will" Kimi agreed with a grin She wanted to try that now, it would be even more incredible than this she thought.
~~~
Noa smiled at that and nodded. "It is an affirmation for both of us" She said softly.
Navar smiled a serpentine grin and looked out ahead of them thinking of the possibilities.  " Do you still want to go to the rift?  " He asked curiously. 
~~~
Alastor smiled and said teasingly.  " I just think you're a sucker for a man in a uniform. "
Kimi looked to him and nodded "If you still have the energy to." She said softly. Of course they could always sleep on the ocean floor if they had to
~~~
"You have discovered my weakness, I shall have to go into hiding now" Noa said jokingly and smiled at him. "But then again, no others look as good as you do in it."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:15 am

Annika flushed even more and nodded. "Yeah no I'll use bowls from now on promise. And this is a new carton in case your worried." She said as she opened it and began filling her bowl with ice cream.
Leon laughed softly "I'mm not worried" He said though he soon had his own bowl made and put the container back up once they were ready to go back to the living room
She gathered her bowl and headed for the couch. She crossed her legs up underneath her as she watched as the show started in excitement. Slowly eating her ice cream while trying not to spill any.
Leon sat near her, watching the show and eating his bowl as he tried to pick which would win each round
She had finished her bowl of ice cream by the time the show was over and she grinned over at Leon. "What do you think?" She asked him curiously wondering if he liked the show.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:20 am

Annika flushed even more and nodded. "Yeah no I'll use bowls from now on promise. And this is a new carton in case your worried." She said as she opened it and began filling her bowl with ice cream.
Leon laughed softly "I'mm not worried" He said though he soon had his own bowl made and put the container back up once they were ready to go back to the living room
She gathered her bowl and headed for the couch. She crossed her legs up underneath her as she watched as the show started in excitement. Slowly eating her ice cream while trying not to spill any.
Leon sat near her, watching the show and eating his bowl as he tried to pick which would win each round
She had finished her bowl of ice cream by the time the show was over and she grinned over at Leon. "What do you think?" She asked him curiously wondering if he liked the show.
Leon looked to her then smiled softly "I think it's very entertaining for a cooking show. They do keep you guessing as to who is going to win."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:28 am

Leon looked to her then smiled softly "I think it's very entertaining for a cooking show. They do keep you guessing as to who is going to win."
Annika smiled, "I just love all the silly things they have to deal with. Like that poor man who had to cook his food with a blow torch only. " She laughed a little as she sat back on the couch.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:38 am

As Xavier entered the kitchen he looked to the girls as he sat down. He asked curiously, "Where'd Byron and Tobyn go?" 
~~~
"Oh, hey. It's nothing to be scared off. It's and old story.  They don't anymore. " Byron assured him urgently.

Moona blinked. "They're both upstairs. Byron looked upset." she told Xavier.
____
Tobyn relaxed slowly but it took a while. He then tried to jump onto Byron's shoulder.
Xavier sighed and nodded.  "There's a lot of that going around. How are you grils doing? " He asked as he started in on his breakfast again.  
~~~
Byron chuckled and was ready to catch him should he got to fall. "Easy there, champ." He said.

Moona smiled. "We're both doing fine, right Lenny?" she asked and then gasped as Lenny was shaking.
___
Tobyn failed and fell into his grandpa's lap instead.
Xavier frowned upon seeing this. He hadn't noticed before.  "Lenny,  what is it? What's wrong?" He asked mentally as he looked at her with worry. 
~~~
" it's alright you'll get it next time." Byron said with encouragement.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:41 am

Aisling yelp in surprise and then giggled afterwards.  "If you say so, happy pants. " She teased.
He arched an eye brow at her as he gave her a more serious look. "Is that a challenge? Because it sounds a lot like a challenge." He said in a low voice.
Aisling got a serious face and shook her head,  "No, not really.  I was agreeing,  honest. " She said softly.
Aidan leaned in next to her ear and rumbled. "Because if it was a challenge its one I would have to accept. And as you pointed out earlier you already have beard burn in two places." He said in a low voice as he chuckled and bit her neck gently.
Aisling listened and tried not to laugh as his beard tickled her neck and earlobe. "But you said that was fictitious statement." She countered to her giggles.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:59 am

"We'll have to try it with you friends. With four, how much is possible?" Navar speculated as he looked around.  
~~~
"That I have no doubt,  my heart. I feel your love in everything you do for me. It's an affirmation of my love for you. " Alastor stated as he looked to Noa.
"Yes, we will" Kimi agreed with a grin She wanted to try that now, it would be even more incredible than this she thought.
~~~
Noa smiled at that and nodded. "It is an affirmation for both of us" She said softly.
Navar smiled a serpentine grin and looked out ahead of them thinking of the possibilities.  " Do you still want to go to the rift?  " He asked curiously. 
~~~
Alastor smiled and said teasingly.  " I just think you're a sucker for a man in a uniform. "
Kimi looked to him and nodded "If you still have the energy to." She said softly. Of course they could always sleep on the ocean floor if they had to
~~~
"You have discovered my weakness, I shall have to go into hiding now" Noa said jokingly and smiled at him. "But then again, no others look as good as you do in it."
"No, I'm good to go. I feel the the effects a little. I'm too excited to turn back actually. " Navar said with a child's eagerness. 
~~~
"Just in it? " Alastor asked with a raise of his eyebrows as he looked down at himself. "Besides I know what your camper looks like now. So going into hiding is now impossible,  ma'am. " He said with a chuckle.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:19 am

Aisling listened and tried not to laugh as his beard tickled her neck and earlobe. "But you said that was fictitious statement." She countered to her giggles.
"Oh you find this funny do you? Very well then I will just have to give you something to really laugh about." He said as he tossed her on the couch and then pinned her down and began tickling her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:46 am

Annika smiled, "I just love all the silly things they have to deal with. Like that poor man who had to cook his food with a blow torch only. " She laughed a little as she sat back on the couch.
Leon chuckled and shook his head "He wasn't sure what to do there. Should have made a foil oven, it would have heated more evenly, even with only a blowtorch for heat."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:50 am

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
"No, I'm good to go. I feel the the effects a little. I'm too excited to turn back actually. " Navar said with a child's eagerness. 
~~~
"Just in it? " Alastor asked with a raise of his eyebrows as he looked down at himself. "Besides I know what your camper looks like now. So going into hiding is now impossible,  ma'am. " He said with a chuckle.
kimi chuckled and turned to continue on to the rift, which wasn't too far from here. In fact, the coral they had made came pretty close to the rift. 
~~~
Noa laughed and moved to kiss him gently "Out of it too." She conceded happily. "Not that I could hide from you when you can touch my mind as well as my heart." She added softly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:12 pm

Leilah told him a chocolate milkshake and then said yes for sharing the cheese curds.
Logan nodded and ordered two milkshakes, one chocolate and one strawberry for him, and then a basket of cheese curds to share. After he picked up their food he parked the truck so they could eat in peace.

Leilah ate some of the cheese curds and then started on her milkshake until she had finished it and she was full.
Logan ate the cheese curds happily they were his favorite and drank his milk shake. "Good thinking wanting to stop there. I have been craving these for a while." He told her as he finished.

Leilah yawned a little and then heard a police siren roll by and then frowned. "They look like they're headed towards your job. Better head there too." she told him.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 pm

Orlando smiled. "I'll drive over." he said and then led Avalanche outside and towards his truck.
Cali followed him out to the truck, getting into the passenger seat and cradling Moose on his back as he slept in her arms. His feet twitched again and his little tail wagged a bit as if he was dreaming something happy.

Cali looked over at Orlando as they got back to his house and smiled. "You ready to go back in there?" She asked wondering if he was nervous at all to bring Avalanche back in with Rex.

Orlando gulped and glanced back at Avalanche. "I think I might send Rex off to obedient school for dogs. I don't want this to happen again nor do I want to send Rex off." he said softly. He sounded scared. "I'll let you lead her inside, she'll follow you if you say "come here". I'll slowly let Rex in on the other side, he only listens when I say for him to sit." he added in.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:17 pm

Moona blinked. "They're both upstairs. Byron looked upset." she told Xavier.
____
Tobyn relaxed slowly but it took a while. He then tried to jump onto Byron's shoulder.
Xavier sighed and nodded.  "There's a lot of that going around. How are you grils doing? " He asked as he started in on his breakfast again.  
~~~
Byron chuckled and was ready to catch him should he got to fall. "Easy there, champ." He said.

Moona smiled. "We're both doing fine, right Lenny?" she asked and then gasped as Lenny was shaking.
___
Xavier frowned upon seeing this. He hadn't noticed before.  "Lenny,  what is it? What's wrong?" He asked mentally as he looked at her with worry. 
~~~

"Has Byron told you about me yet?" Lenny asked Xavier, glanced around the room, feeling a little paranoid.

Moona blinked and hugged Lenny lightly to help her calm down.
____
Tobyn was about to try again when Emily walked into the room. "Byron, me and Xavier are going to go pick up my mother soon, do you want to come too?" she asked him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:08 pm

Leon chuckled and shook his head "He wasn't sure what to do there. Should have made a foil oven, it would have heated more evenly, even with only a blowtorch for heat."
Annika nodded and laughed, "That would have been the best way to go for sure." She said with a sigh as she looked over at him, studying his face for a moment. She then pulled her eyes away as she didn't want to make him uncomfortable. "Is there something you like to watch?" She asked handing him the remote to let him pick the next thing if he wanted.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:11 pm

Logan nodded and ordered two milkshakes, one chocolate and one strawberry for him, and then a basket of cheese curds to share. After he picked up their food he parked the truck so they could eat in peace.

Leilah ate some of the cheese curds and then started on her milkshake until she had finished it and she was full.
Logan ate the cheese curds happily they were his favorite and drank his milk shake. "Good thinking wanting to stop there. I have been craving these for a while." He told her as he finished.

Leilah yawned a little and then heard a police siren roll by and then frowned. "They look like they're headed towards your job. Better head there too." she told him.
Logan swore softly at that and pulled the truck back out and followed them back to his work. "What now?" He thought aloud.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:13 pm

Orlando gulped and glanced back at Avalanche. "I think I might send Rex off to obedient school for dogs. I don't want this to happen again nor do I want to send Rex off." he said softly. He sounded scared. "I'll let you lead her inside, she'll follow you if you say "come here". I'll slowly let Rex in on the other side, he only listens when I say for him to sit." he added in.
Cali nodded and tucked Moose under her arm and grabbed Avalanches leash to take her in. "Come here girl." She said softly and lead her to the front door before waiting for Orlando to come and unlock it.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:16 pm

Annika nodded and laughed, "That would have been the best way to go for sure." She said with a sigh as she looked over at him, studying his face for a moment. She then pulled her eyes away as she didn't want to make him uncomfortable. "Is there something you like to watch?" She asked handing him the remote to let him pick the next thing if he wanted.
Leon chuckled softly and nodded "I like Mythbusters, it's a good show. You ever watch it?" He asked curiously. Not that it was on right now, but he scrolled through the available shows to see what was.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:38 pm

Logan swore softly at that and pulled the truck back out and followed them back to his work. "What now?" He thought aloud.

([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] chatbox? Please?)

2 police cars were outside the building and they were hauling Matt out of the building in handcuffs, he looked like there had been a fight while Logan was away between Matt and one of the other workers but then Peter showed up out of no-where.

Peter was furious at Matt for tattling on him.

Leilah saw Peter and her dragon struggled again.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:55 pm

Cali nodded and tucked Moose under her arm and grabbed Avalanches leash to take her in. "Come here girl." She said softly and lead her to the front door before waiting for Orlando to come and unlock it.

Avalanche walked after Cali and the door was unlocked for them. She whined worriedly and backed away, fearful.

Orlando walked with Rex by the collar inside through the glass sliding door, watching what Avalanche will do.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:54 pm

"Oh you find this funny do you? Very well then I will just have to give you something to really laugh about." He said as he tossed her on the couch and then pinned her down and began tickling her.
Aisling squealed in her laughter as she rolled this way and that to escape his nimble fingers.  "Oh Aidan! Please.....no more... stop! This is not fair! She complained between the giggles.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:19 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
kimi chuckled and turned to continue on to the rift, which wasn't too far from here. In fact, the coral they had made came pretty close to the rift. 
~~~
Noa laughed and moved to kiss him gently "Out of it too." She conceded happily. "Not that I could hide from you when you can touch my mind as well as my heart." She added softly.
"My goodness! It came almost to the edge.  That's mind boggling,  to say the least. " Navar said as he looked to the long scar in the ocean floor.  He could feel hot spot from where vents were. It actually felt pretty good as he swam around to explore. Much like a hot tub without the bubbles. 
~~~
" Why thank you. Even if I did harp for the complement." Alastor stated as he changed his position to now have Noa on her back instead of him. He looked down lovingly at her and said as he used a single finger to collect and guide the hair from across her face.  " My heart, anytime you wish to hide from me, I'd respect that. Though every day....every moment you were gone from my life, would be filled with abject loss and copious wishes for your return to my side."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:32 pm

~~~

___
~~~

"Has Byron told you about me yet?" Lenny asked Xavier, glanced around the room, feeling a little paranoid.

Moona blinked and hugged Lenny lightly to help her calm down.
____
Tobyn was about to try again when Emily walked into the room. "Byron, me and Xavier are going to go pick up my mother soon, do you want to come too?" she asked him.
Xavier frowned and shook his head and continued talking privately,  "No, we haven't really had time to talk in depth about anything. Why, what's up? " 
~~~
Byron smiled as Emily came into the room and shook his head. "Naw, I think I'll stay here with Tobyn and the girls. His shifts are still unpredictable and it's best to keep him safe. " He explained his reasoning.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Leon chuckled softly and nodded "I like Mythbusters, it's a good show. You ever watch it?" He asked curiously. Not that it was on right now, but he scrolled through the available shows to see what was.
She smiled happily, "I like that show too, I don't get to watch it as much unless I am off work or its a rerun though. " She told him as she watched him scroll through the channels.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Avalanche walked after Cali and the door was unlocked for them. She whined worriedly and backed away, fearful.

Orlando walked with Rex by the collar inside through the glass sliding door, watching what Avalanche will do.
Cali coaxed Avalanche into the living room and moved to sit with her at the couch. "Don't worry girl neither of us are going to let anything happen to you." She said soothingly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum