Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do. "Sub-types" are allowed, but fall under the main types. The dragons can specialize in one specific type like lightning or ice, but are not limited to only lightning or ice, having the full range of the four main elements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

Last edited by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Orlando chuckled and then opened the box and handed her a nice dress. "That's what these are for." he said, pulling out a tuxedo for himself. "We can change in the bathroom or I can pull up somewhere that has changing rooms." he suggested with a chuckle.
___
Hank came out of his plane when they arrived and started cleaning off some unwanted dead bug splattered on the nose of his plane.

Leilah was in the restroom, still crying.
Cali looked at the dress and gasped reaching for it. "Maybe lets go to somewhere we can change and then come back. I would love to walk through those doors in this dress. Not change in their bathrooms." She said as she looked lovingly at Orlando.

Lucia left with her cousin and the rest of the bridal party, she was excited for later when Hank got off work.

Logan after searching and not finding her anywhere headed towards the bathroom and heard her crying. He knocked on the door gently and spoke quietly to her through the door. "leilah? Are you ok? Can I come in please?" He asked.

Orlando chuckled and then nervously gulped, he looked like he was hiding something. She has no idea I'm about to propose to her, he thought to HIMSELF.
___
Leilah gasped at the sudden knocks and wiped her tears away. "No." she said.
Cali would wait excitedly until her took them somewhere to change. She would change into the dress and fix her hair a bit before returning to the vehicle. She was so very excited for dinner.

Logan sighed, "Is that no to your ok or no to coming in?" He asked and leaned against the door. "Are you crying Leilah?" He asked the last bit mentally as he could feel her distress.

Orlando stopped at a Wal-mart so they can go inside and change.
_____
Leilah slammed her mind shut to his mental words. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" she screamed and sobbed harsher. "I saw you with that woman, don't think I'm blind! You stupid ***hole! You're nothing but a freeloader and a HEARTBREAKER!" she screamed in addition.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:14 pm

Cali looked at the dress and gasped reaching for it. "Maybe lets go to somewhere we can change and then come back. I would love to walk through those doors in this dress. Not change in their bathrooms." She said as she looked lovingly at Orlando.

Lucia left with her cousin and the rest of the bridal party, she was excited for later when Hank got off work.

Logan after searching and not finding her anywhere headed towards the bathroom and heard her crying. He knocked on the door gently and spoke quietly to her through the door. "leilah? Are you ok? Can I come in please?" He asked.

Orlando chuckled and then nervously gulped, he looked like he was hiding something. She has no idea I'm about to propose to her, he thought to HIMSELF.
___
Cali would wait excitedly until her took them somewhere to change. She would change into the dress and fix her hair a bit before returning to the vehicle. She was so very excited for dinner.

Logan sighed, "Is that no to your ok or no to coming in?" He asked and leaned against the door. "Are you crying Leilah?" He asked the last bit mentally as he could feel her distress.

_____
Leilah slammed her mind shut to his mental words. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" she screamed and sobbed harsher. "I saw you with that woman, don't think I'm blind! You stupid ***hole! You're nothing but a freeloader and a HEARTBREAKER!" she screamed in addition.
After changing Cali returned to the car and got in with a big smile. She looked amazing in the dress he had picked for her. She had swept her long blonde hair into a simple up-do that showed off her neck as well as her mark. "I am ready." She said excitedly.

Logan recoiled with the force of her mentally blocking him as well as her harsh words. "Leilah do you mean Miranda, the woman getting married? She flirts with everything that moves, and if you had stayed you would have heard me tell her off. That I was happily already with someone. But if that is the way you feel then maybe that is no longer true. I have tried to be patient and tried to work with you on this. I care for you, I truly do. And the connection I feel with you is so strong it hurts sometimes. But I can not continue this dance unless you are willing to meet me half way." He said sadly as he stepped away from the bathroom. He put Matt in charge as he left heading for his home. He shifted once out of sight and flew away. As he did he reached out one more time mentally for his reluctant and distraught mate. "I will be waiting, for you. Should you ever change your mind about what I am."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:24 pm

___

_____
After changing Cali returned to the car and got in with a big smile. She looked amazing in the dress he had picked for her. She had swept her long blonde hair into a simple up-do that showed off her neck as well as her mark. "I am ready." She said excitedly.

Logan recoiled with the force of her mentally blocking him as well as her harsh words. "Leilah do you mean Miranda, the woman getting married? She flirts with everything that moves, and if you had stayed you would have heard me tell her off. That I was happily already with someone. But if that is the way you feel then maybe that is no longer true. I have tried to be patient and tried to work with you on this. I care for you, I truly do. And the connection I feel with you is so strong it hurts sometimes. But I can not continue this dance unless you are willing to meet me half way." He said sadly as he stepped away from the bathroom. He put Matt in charge as he left heading for his home. He shifted once out of sight and flew away. As he did he reached out one more time mentally for his reluctant and distraught mate. "I will be waiting, for you. Should you ever change your mind about what I am."

Orlando wasn't out of the changing station yet, so she was just talking to herself. Orlando came out and he looked very nervous, his face was red from blushing but he was as dreamy as a fairy tale prince and twice as handsome.
____
Hank spotted him shift and would say to Dan to take over and he ran after Logan to see what was wrong.

Leilah heard his last mental thing and it made her feel horrible about herself. "I'd make a horrible mate, she mentally said but was unaware Logan would hear it.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:55 pm

_____

Orlando wasn't out of the changing station yet, so she was just talking to herself. Orlando came out and he looked very nervous, his face was red from blushing but he was as dreamy as a fairy tale prince and twice as handsome.
____
Hank spotted him shift and would say to Dan to take over and he ran after Logan to see what was wrong.

Leilah heard his last mental thing and it made her feel horrible about herself. "I'd make a horrible mate, she mentally said but was unaware Logan would hear it.
She smiled as he came out to the car. "You look amazing." She told him.

Logan heard her final thoughts and bellowed in anguish. He didn't care if anyone heard him, that she felt that way made his heart hurt. He flew high up into the clouds to try and clear his thoughts.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:06 pm

_____

____

Logan heard her final thoughts and bellowed in anguish. He didn't care if anyone heard him, that she felt that way made his heart hurt. He flew high up into the clouds to try and clear his thoughts.

Orlando chuckled and got in the car and waited for her to do the same.
________
Hank would stop and then texted Lucia the location he wanted to go to get coffee and once his shift was over he drove there and waited there for her.

Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:19 pm

____

________
Hank would stop and then texted Lucia the location he wanted to go to get coffee and once his shift was over he drove there and waited there for her.
Cali did the same and buckled in, waiting for him to take them back to the restaurant.

Lucia got the text and headed to the location he had picked. She would show up just after he did and headed inside to get an iced coffee and a bagel. She would then look around for him to see where he was sitting. She was wearing a pair of dark wash jeans, sneakers, and a long sleeved shirt with a scarf around her neck. Her strawberry blonde hair pulled back in a wavy ponytail.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:40 pm

____

________
Cali did the same and buckled in, waiting for him to take them back to the restaurant.

Lucia got the text and headed to the location he had picked. She would show up just after he did and headed inside to get an iced coffee and a bagel. She would then look around for him to see where he was sitting. She was wearing a pair of dark wash jeans, sneakers, and a long sleeved shirt with a scarf around her neck. Her strawberry blonde hair pulled back in a wavy ponytail.

Orlando would take her inside the Ritz Café and they took their reserved seats and smiled. "You're probably wondering how I can afford this." he explained.
____
Hank came in wearing his work clothes and he sat down at a table but then stood up when he spotted her.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:12 pm

____

________

Orlando would take her inside the Ritz Café and they took their reserved seats and smiled. "You're probably wondering how I can afford this." he explained.
____
Hank came in wearing his work clothes and he sat down at a table but then stood up when he spotted her.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:17 pm

________

____
Cali followed him in and sat down at their table. She looked around feeling like she was out of place even dressed as she was. "I admit, yes I am a bit curious." She said quietly.

Lucia saw him and waved as she walked over. "Hi, we didn't get a chance to properly meet before. I am Lucia, and I apologize for my cousins behavior from earlier. She just can't help herself sometimes." She said with a nervous laugh as she held out her hand in greeting.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:49 pm

________

____
Cali followed him in and sat down at their table. She looked around feeling like she was out of place even dressed as she was. "I admit, yes I am a bit curious." She said quietly.

Lucia saw him and waved as she walked over. "Hi, we didn't get a chance to properly meet before. I am Lucia, and I apologize for my cousins behavior from earlier. She just can't help herself sometimes." She said with a nervous laugh as she held out her hand in greeting.

Orlando smiled. "I have a friend whose rich, he lent me money because he likes our relationship." he explained as the waiter came and asked what they wanted.
____
Hank smiled and then shook her hand. His dragon stirred when he did that. "I'm Hank. I apologize for being the center of embarrassment, but that's not why I took the job." he joked.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:41 pm

____

Orlando smiled. "I have a friend whose rich, he lent me money because he likes our relationship." he explained as the waiter came and asked what they wanted.
____
Hank smiled and then shook her hand. His dragon stirred when he did that. "I'm Hank. I apologize for being the center of embarrassment, but that's not why I took the job." he joked.
Cali smiled and picked something off the menu. She opted for the Salmon and then took a sip of her water and waited until he was done ordering. "Well I would like to thank him then, because this is amazing." She said as she reached for his hand.

Lucia smiled at his humor as she shook his hand. She felt something strange when she did and looked at her hand curiously as she moved to sit down at the table. She shook off the strange feeling and took a sip of her coffee. "Well it is nice to actually meet you Hank. And while I am not fond of how this all happened. I admit to being a little glad she did that, if it means It lead to this." She said with a shy smile as her cheeks flushed a bit. She was trying to say that she was happy he texted her and met her here for coffee.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:28 pm

____

____
Cali smiled and picked something off the menu. She opted for the Salmon and then took a sip of her water and waited until he was done ordering. "Well I would like to thank him then, because this is amazing." She said as she reached for his hand.

Lucia smiled at his humor as she shook his hand. She felt something strange when she did and looked at her hand curiously as she moved to sit down at the table. She shook off the strange feeling and took a sip of her coffee. "Well it is nice to actually meet you Hank. And while I am not fond of how this all happened. I admit to being a little glad she did that, if it means It lead to this." She said with a shy smile as her cheeks flushed a bit. She was trying to say that she was happy he texted her and met her here for coffee.

Orlando ordered a side of shrimp with dip and then a salad for the side. He then watched as the waiter left with their orders as he sipped his raspberry tea. "Oh, he doesn't like being thanked. Trust me, I tried to thank him earlier and he literally pressed his finger against my lips not allowing me to. He mainly does that so his wife doesn't get all touchey-wouchy with how generous he is." he explained.
___
Hank ordered them a bunch of muffins and him a regular coffee. "So, I'm assuming you're single." he joked again.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:59 am

____

Orlando ordered a side of shrimp with dip and then a salad for the side. He then watched as the waiter left with their orders as he sipped his raspberry tea. "Oh, he doesn't like being thanked. Trust me, I tried to thank him earlier and he literally pressed his finger against my lips not allowing me to. He mainly does that so his wife doesn't get all touchey-wouchy with how generous he is." he explained.
___
Hank ordered them a bunch of muffins and him a regular coffee. "So, I'm assuming you're single." he joked again.
She chuckled and smiled as she squeezed his hand a little before returning to her water. "He sounds like an interesting person." She replied as she sipped her water.

Lucia laughed a little and nodded. "Picked that up did you? What gave me away?" She joked back with a smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:12 pm

____

___
She chuckled and smiled as she squeezed his hand a little before returning to her water. "He sounds like an interesting person." She replied as she sipped her water.

Lucia laughed a little and nodded. "Picked that up did you? What gave me away?" She joked back with a smile.

Orlando gulped and he visibly paled. Cali, if she paid attention, would notice he acted as though he was hiding something. "Cali....before this conversation becomes......any more awkward for me-" he cut off and cleared his throat, "I have something I have to tell you." he began.
_____
Hank chuckled. "I'm single too, probably was born to be single." he explained as he sipped his coffee and embarrassingly spit it out as it was scorching hot.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:19 pm

___

Orlando gulped and he visibly paled. Cali, if she paid attention, would notice he acted as though he was hiding something. "Cali....before this conversation becomes......any more awkward for me-" he cut off and cleared his throat, "I have something I have to tell you." he began.
_____
Hank chuckled. "I'm single too, probably was born to be single." he explained as he sipped his coffee and embarrassingly spit it out as it was scorching hot.
Cali had indeed noticed something was different, but it seemed to her more like he was uncomfortable then hiding something. She reached for his hand with a kind smile. "Orlando whatever you have to say, just say it. Whatever it is there is no need to be nervous. You can tell me anything." She told him with a warm smile.

Lucia snorted and tried to hide her burst of laughter at the accident and slid some napkins across the table to him. "That is why I get iced coffee, its safer. And no one is born to be single. If that is true I am fairly certain I fall in that group too."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:01 pm

___

_____
Cali had indeed noticed something was different, but it seemed to her more like he was uncomfortable then hiding something. She reached for his hand with a kind smile. "Orlando whatever you have to say, just say it. Whatever it is there is no need to be nervous. You can tell me anything." She told him with a warm smile.

Lucia snorted and tried to hide her burst of laughter at the accident and slid some napkins across the table to him. "That is why I get iced coffee, its safer. And no one is born to be single. If that is true I am fairly certain I fall in that group too."

Orlando made her let go. "Cali, these past few.....well, days with you have been the climax of my life. I really enjoy you being around. When you're with me, all I feel is - that you are the missing piece of the puzzle of my life. I cannot see myself without you and I hope I never do. I love your smile, the way it lights up my world. I want to share that world with you. I may not offer you everything you might dream of - heck, we may have some fights - but we always pull through them. Cali-" he explained and then gets down on one knee and pulls the ring box out of his pocket and opens it, "will you be my wife?" he asks her, showing her the diamond ring inside it. He then awaited her answer.
_____
Hank wiped his mouth and realized he had totally messed up the front of his shirt and blushed deeply.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:26 pm

_____

Orlando made her let go. "Cali, these past few.....well, days with you have been the climax of my life. I really enjoy you being around. When you're with me, all I feel is - that you are the missing piece of the puzzle of my life. I cannot see myself without you and I hope I never do. I love your smile, the way it lights up my world. I want to share that world with you. I may not offer you everything you might dream of - heck, we may have some fights - but we always pull through them. Cali-" he explained and then gets down on one knee and pulls the ring box out of his pocket and opens it, "will you be my wife?" he asks her, showing her the diamond ring inside it. He then awaited her answer.
_____
Hank wiped his mouth and realized he had totally messed up the front of his shirt and blushed deeply.
Cali put her hands in her lap and listened. Half way through his words she began to flush at his praise and realized something big was coming. When he got down on one knee though by the table she gasped and her hands shot to her mouth as she looked at ring he presented her with and asked to marry her. For several minutes she couldn't speak, she didn't have the words to express herself. She just sat there in shock and happy tears began to stream down her face. She eventually nodded her head happily and moved to hug him. "Yes, I would love to be your wife."

Lucia saw this and gave him a gentle smile. "Hey accidents happen. Can't tell you how many times I have dropped something on myself." She said as she took a bite of a muffin. "So you are a pilot, do you do anything else?" She asked curiously.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:40 pm

_____

_____
Cali put her hands in her lap and listened. Half way through his words she began to flush at his praise and realized something big was coming. When he got down on one knee though by the table she gasped and her hands shot to her mouth as she looked at ring he presented her with and asked to marry her. For several minutes she couldn't speak, she didn't have the words to express herself. She just sat there in shock and happy tears began to stream down her face. She eventually nodded her head happily and moved to hug him. "Yes, I would love to be your wife."

Lucia saw this and gave him a gentle smile. "Hey accidents happen. Can't tell you how many times I have dropped something on myself." She said as she took a bite of a muffin. "So you are a pilot, do you do anything else?" She asked curiously.

Orlando smiled and then hugged her, seeing her tears. He shed some himself as he hugged her and then gently placed the ring on the right finger and blushed deeply as a lot of people in the restaurant applauded the whole engagement.
____
Hank blushed at that. "Well, I'm a plane mechanic and quite the chef, well at least at my house." he said.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:16 pm

_____

Orlando smiled and then hugged her, seeing her tears. He shed some himself as he hugged her and then gently placed the ring on the right finger and blushed deeply as a lot of people in the restaurant applauded the whole engagement.
____
Hank blushed at that. "Well, I'm a plane mechanic and quite the chef, well at least at my house." he said.
As she pulled back she wiped her tears from her face and smiled at him and then down at the ring on her finger. She moved back to her seat and flushed at all the attention from the others in the restaurant. "Orlando it is beautiful." She told him looking down at the beautiful ring he chose.

Lucia smiled in interest. "So you work on planes and fly them? You seem to be very talented with your hands then." She complimented as she took another sip of her coffee before continuing. "I can't cook to save my life. I try, all the time but I just can't seem to get it right. Its a wonder I haven't starved yet." She said a bit embarrassed by her lack of skills.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:45 pm

_____

____
As she pulled back she wiped her tears from her face and smiled at him and then down at the ring on her finger. She moved back to her seat and flushed at all the attention from the others in the restaurant. "Orlando it is beautiful." She told him looking down at the beautiful ring he chose.

Lucia smiled in interest. "So you work on planes and fly them? You seem to be very talented with your hands then." She complimented as she took another sip of her coffee before continuing. "I can't cook to save my life. I try, all the time but I just can't seem to get it right. Its a wonder I haven't starved yet." She said a bit embarrassed by her lack of skills.

The ring was silver with a blue diamond in the middle surrounded by smaller white diamonds in a circle. Orlando smiled. "It reminded me of the sea. It called to me." he said,
____
Hank blushed at this. "Well, anything else you want to know about me?" he asked.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:50 pm

____

The ring was silver with a blue diamond in the middle surrounded by smaller white diamonds in a circle. Orlando smiled. "It reminded me of the sea. It called to me." he said,
____
Hank blushed at this. "Well, anything else you want to know about me?" he asked.
Cali smiled as she looked at the ring. "I can see why, it is perfect. It feels right, like it was meant to be." She said as she fanned her face a bit. She suddenly felt a little bit flushed and hot. Maybe all the excitement was finally getting to her.

Lucia smiled and shook her head to try and make him more comfortable. "Is there anything you would like to know about me?" She asked curiously.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:00 am

____

____
Cali smiled as she looked at the ring. "I can see why, it is perfect. It feels right, like it was meant to be." She said as she fanned her face a bit. She suddenly felt a little bit flushed and hot. Maybe all the excitement was finally getting to her.

Lucia smiled and shook her head to try and make him more comfortable. "Is there anything you would like to know about me?" She asked curiously.

Orlando saw this and gently took her cheeks in his hands and squeezed them to make her blush harder. He smiled and then chuckled. "Now you know what was in the box." he explained to her.
_____
Hank tapped his chin. "Why are you so shy?" he asked.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:07 am

____

Orlando saw this and gently took her cheeks in his hands and squeezed them to make her blush harder. He smiled and then chuckled. "Now you know what was in the box." he explained to her.
_____
Cali chuckled and nodded, "Very true, now I know. I think I need another water I sudden am feeling a little faint." She said worriedly as she lifted her water and drained the glass. She had gotten too excited, and suddenly the room was spinning and she passed out. Falling from her chair onto the floor.

Lucia flushed a bit with the attention on her and swallowed her muffin so she could answer. "I don't know, I guess I always had trouble talking to people, making friends. Just never felt like I belonged anywhere, always preferred being by myself. I enjoy company from time to time I just have a hard time seeking it out." She tried to explain and worried it made little sense.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:17 am

____

_____
Cali chuckled and nodded, "Very true, now I know. I think I need another water I sudden am feeling a little faint." She said worriedly as she lifted her water and drained the glass. She had gotten too excited, and suddenly the room was spinning and she passed out. Falling from her chair onto the floor.

Lucia flushed a bit with the attention on her and swallowed her muffin so she could answer. "I don't know, I guess I always had trouble talking to people, making friends. Just never felt like I belonged anywhere, always preferred being by myself. I enjoy company from time to time I just have a hard time seeking it out." She tried to explain and worried it made little sense.

Orlando gasped and he caught her and then called someone over. He got a wet cloth and padded her face with it as he waited for her to awaken.
___
Hank glanced away with a sad expression. He was in the same boat with her then. "Me too." he said.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:42 am

_____

Orlando gasped and he caught her and then called someone over. He got a wet cloth and padded her face with it as he waited for her to awaken.
___
Hank glanced away with a sad expression. He was in the same boat with her then. "Me too." he said.
Cali after a moment or two groaned and her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at Orlando and flushed when she realized she had fainted. "Oh my gosh, I, uh, I am sorry. I guess the excitement got to me." She said quietly as she sat up in his arms.

Lucia gave him a soft smile. "Well I guess you and I have that in common. Do you like to Ice skate by chance?" She asked curiously.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:55 am

_____

___
Cali after a moment or two groaned and her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at Orlando and flushed when she realized she had fainted. "Oh my gosh, I, uh, I am sorry. I guess the excitement got to me." She said quietly as she sat up in his arms.

Lucia gave him a soft smile. "Well I guess you and I have that in common. Do you like to Ice skate by chance?" She asked curiously.

Orlando hugged her gently. "Are you feeling better?" he asked her worriedly.
___
Hank looked at her and smiled nervously. "Um......I've never been ice skating." he explained.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: