Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(lol I think you got Leon and Spencer confused there..She never said she couldn't get tomorrow off. )
Annika just smiled and nodded. "Yup today and tomorrow off, its my weekend so to speak." She said with a smile.
(face palm, yep, I did)
Leon smiled and looked thoughtful for a moment "Alright, we shall see how it goes." He said, though he was thinking of a way to surprise her.
(Lol its alright I rolled with it. )
"Oh!" She exclaimed in excitement as she remembered what time it was. She jumped up and went into the living room to turn on the tv and switched to food network. "Just in time, I totally forgot that this comes on at this time. You want to watch cutthroat kitchen with me?" She asked with a grin.
Leon smiled and followed her to the living room "Sure, why not?" It wasn't something he had watched before, so he was curious
"Its a mix of cooking skill competition and just plain funny. They have to cook through three rounds with various sabotages its great. This calls for ice cream, you want some I have rocky road?" She asked as she ran back to the kitchen to get it before the show started.
"I love rocky road ice cream, even when there's snow on the ground." Leon said with a laugh as he followed her to help so they could get to the show sooner.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:23 pm

Leilah smiled and quit blushing as she glanced away as a Dairy Queen came into view. She looked at it longingly but knew she probably shouldn't.
Logan saw her looking at the Dairy Queen and chuckled as he pulled the truck into their parking lot. "We'll go through the drive thru so you don't have to walk." He told her as he drove the truck into the drive thru.

Leilah was eyeing the chocolate milkshake. She smiled at him.
Logan looked at the menu and asked her what she wanted so he could order when they got to the speaker. "I was going to get some cheese curds want to share them?" He asked her.

Leilah told him a chocolate milkshake and then said yes for sharing the cheese curds.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:23 pm

Aidan smiled as he watched her look over his things. "Maybe next time there is a lightning storm I will take you with me to see what we can find." He suggested happy to finally have someone to share his hobbies with.
"Oh?! You promise! That would be the greatest!" Aisling said enthusiastically.  She came over and jumped up and hugged him.
He caught her when she jumped and hugged her back laughing at her excitement. "of course, its a promise, next time I go I'll take you with me. " He told her as he kissed her gently not wanting to get them both going again.
Aisling smiled as returned his kiss. She blushed as she realized she may have overreacted more then a it. "Thank you. I got pretty happy there. I guess I kind of went squirrel." She joked teasingly.
Aidan laughed as he moved his arm underneath her to better hold her up. "It was adorable so not worries. Hmm you know you'd make one pretty cute squirrel. Maybe thats what you were meant to be and not a fore dragon." He teased his eyes twinkling.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:25 pm

Orlando smiled and then snapped his fingers. "I got it. Rex is a smart dog, I can simply make him sit!" he exclaimed and then laughed happily as Avalanche did as commanded. She had sat down.
Cali laughed as she saw Avalanche sit down as he said the word sit. "Told you you would figure something out, your pretty smart too." She said with a smile.

Orlando blushed and pet Avalanche.
She smiled wider at his blush and got up holding the sleeping moose to hug him. "Want me to drive back home or do you want to drive?" She asked to change the subject for him.

Orlando smiled. "I'll drive over." he said and then led Avalanche outside and towards his truck.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:26 pm

Emily chuckled and led him inside but then went to go get dressed so she was no longer in her pajamas.
____
Tobyn was so spooked by that he fell onto his back and then squeaked fearfully. 
As Xavier entered the kitchen he looked to the girls as he sat down. He asked curiously, "Where'd Byron and Tobyn go?" 
~~~
"Oh, hey. It's nothing to be scared off. It's and old story.  They don't anymore. " Byron assured him urgently.

Moona blinked. "They're both upstairs. Byron looked upset." she told Xavier.
____
Tobyn relaxed slowly but it took a while. He then tried to jump onto Byron's shoulder.
Xavier sighed and nodded.  "There's a lot of that going around. How are you grils doing? " He asked as he started in on his breakfast again.  
~~~
Byron chuckled and was ready to catch him should he got to fall. "Easy there, champ." He said.

Moona smiled. "We're both doing fine, right Lenny?" she asked and then gasped as Lenny was shaking.
___
Tobyn failed and fell into his grandpa's lap instead.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:26 pm

Navar shared Kimi's sentiment but was unable to articulate it even mentally. He just felt all and wonder.
~~~
Alastor reached behind him as if getting handcuffs,  but sighed dramatically and said, " Wouldn't you know it, I left them in my other pair of pants. I guess I'm going to have to use my billy club on you." He smirked as he came to the bed and kissed Noa.
Kimi was still for a minute then looked around at what they had done here. "Wow" was all she could say again at the sight of the beautiful coral around them now. 
~~~
Noa looked up at him as he came closer and started kissing her. She returned his kisses lovingly as she pulled him onto the bed with her.
Navar was regaining himself as he took a look around as well. "Did we really do that together?" He said with disbelief. 
~~~
"I've been thinking about this since the cafe. Oh, Noa I love you and how you play with me. " Alastor said through their mind link as he plundered her lips with greedily as he tangled limbs with her.
Kimi laughed and nodded "Yeah, I've never had that much happen at once." She said and looked to him "That was incredible." 
~~~
Noa laughed in her mind, kissing him lovingly. "So have I, that's part of why I was playing along." She replied.
(We can skip them whenever you are ready, lol)
"Maybe we're supposed to work in tandem.  I mean,  I didn't even think about it, it just happened. " Navar admitted. 
~~~
(Yep! When the camper is a rockin, don't come a-knockin.   Razz )
Alastor stared up at the ceiling as he held Noa half draped over him. Both still in the euphoria that follws. He ran his fingers up and down her back absently as he smiled.
Kimi nodded and grinned at him again "Maybe so, it was a rush, but it was instinctual as well." It did make sense that they would be required to work together to get more done. "I wonder if working with more would make more happen."
~~~
(lol)
Noa laid against him contentedly afterward. She ran her fingers over his chest then kissed there again "I love you so much Alastor." She said contentedly.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:28 pm

"Oh?! You promise! That would be the greatest!" Aisling said enthusiastically.  She came over and jumped up and hugged him.
He caught her when she jumped and hugged her back laughing at her excitement. "of course, its a promise, next time I go I'll take you with me. " He told her as he kissed her gently not wanting to get them both going again.
Aisling smiled as returned his kiss. She blushed as she realized she may have overreacted more then a it. "Thank you. I got pretty happy there. I guess I kind of went squirrel." She joked teasingly.
Aidan laughed as he moved his arm underneath her to better hold her up. "It was adorable so not worries. Hmm you know you'd make one pretty cute squirrel. Maybe thats what you were meant to be and not a fore dragon." He teased his eyes twinkling.
Aisling grinnedmischievously and stated,  " Well squirrels do have an affinity for nuts. So you might have something there."

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:37 pm

"Oh!" She exclaimed in excitement as she remembered what time it was. She jumped up and went into the living room to turn on the tv and switched to food network. "Just in time, I totally forgot that this comes on at this time. You want to watch cutthroat kitchen with me?" She asked with a grin.
Leon smiled and followed her to the living room "Sure, why not?" It wasn't something he had watched before, so he was curious
"Its a mix of cooking skill competition and just plain funny. They have to cook through three rounds with various sabotages its great. This calls for ice cream, you want some I have rocky road?" She asked as she ran back to the kitchen to get it before the show started.
"I love rocky road ice cream, even when there's snow on the ground." Leon said with a laugh as he followed her to help so they could get to the show sooner.
She pulled the carton out of the freezer and grabbed two spoons with a smile. She then stopped and flushed, "Right bowls..I usually just eat out of the carton. Guess I can't do that anymore." She said with a chuckle in embarrassment.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:43 pm

She pulled the carton out of the freezer and grabbed two spoons with a smile. She then stopped and flushed, "Right bowls..I usually just eat out of the carton. Guess I can't do that anymore." She said with a chuckle in embarrassment.
Leon looked to her then shrugged a little "I don't mind, but it is more sanitary" He said, turning to grab a couple of bowls for them to use.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Logan saw her looking at the Dairy Queen and chuckled as he pulled the truck into their parking lot. "We'll go through the drive thru so you don't have to walk." He told her as he drove the truck into the drive thru.

Logan looked at the menu and asked her what she wanted so he could order when they got to the speaker. "I was going to get some cheese curds want to share them?" He asked her.

Leilah told him a chocolate milkshake and then said yes for sharing the cheese curds.
Logan nodded and ordered two milkshakes, one chocolate and one strawberry for him, and then a basket of cheese curds to share. After he picked up their food he parked the truck so they could eat in peace.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Cali laughed as she saw Avalanche sit down as he said the word sit. "Told you you would figure something out, your pretty smart too." She said with a smile.

She smiled wider at his blush and got up holding the sleeping moose to hug him. "Want me to drive back home or do you want to drive?" She asked to change the subject for him.

Orlando smiled. "I'll drive over." he said and then led Avalanche outside and towards his truck.
Cali followed him out to the truck, getting into the passenger seat and cradling Moose on his back as he slept in her arms. His feet twitched again and his little tail wagged a bit as if he was dreaming something happy.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Aisling grinnedmischievously and stated,  " Well squirrels do have an affinity for nuts. So you might have something there."
Aidan laughed as he smacked her butt lightly. "Watch it there woman, remember I am holding you in the air right now. I hold all the cards." He said his eyes twinkling in delight at her antics.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:53 pm

Navar was regaining himself as he took a look around as well. "Did we really do that together?" He said with disbelief. 
~~~
"I've been thinking about this since the cafe. Oh, Noa I love you and how you play with me. " Alastor said through their mind link as he plundered her lips with greedily as he tangled limbs with her.
Kimi laughed and nodded "Yeah, I've never had that much happen at once." She said and looked to him "That was incredible." 
~~~
Noa laughed in her mind, kissing him lovingly. "So have I, that's part of why I was playing along." She replied.
"Maybe we're supposed to work in tandem.  I mean,  I didn't even think about it, it just happened. " Navar admitted. 
~~~
Alastor stared up at the ceiling as he held Noa half draped over him. Both still in the euphoria that follws. He ran his fingers up and down her back absently as he smiled.
Kimi nodded and grinned at him again "Maybe so, it was a rush, but it was instinctual as well." It did make sense that they would be required to work together to get more done. "I wonder if working with more would make more happen."
~~~
(lol)
Noa laid against him contentedly afterward. She ran her fingers over his chest then kissed there again "I love you so much Alastor." She said contentedly.
"We'll have to try it with you friends. With four, how much is possible?" Navar speculated as he looked around.  
~~~
"That I have no doubt,  my heart. I feel your love in everything you do for me. It's an affirmation of my love for you. " Alastor stated as he looked to Noa.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:56 pm

Aidan laughed as he smacked her butt lightly. "Watch it there woman, remember I am holding you in the air right now. I hold all the cards." He said his eyes twinkling in delight at her antics.
Aisling yelp in surprise and then giggled afterwards.  "If you say so, happy pants. " She teased.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Leon looked to her then shrugged a little "I don't mind, but it is more sanitary" He said, turning to grab a couple of bowls for them to use.
Annika flushed even more and nodded. "Yeah no I'll use bowls from now on promise. And this is a new carton in case your worried." She said as she opened it and began filling her bowl with ice cream.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:02 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
(lol)
"We'll have to try it with you friends. With four, how much is possible?" Navar speculated as he looked around.  
~~~
"That I have no doubt,  my heart. I feel your love in everything you do for me. It's an affirmation of my love for you. " Alastor stated as he looked to Noa.
"Yes, we will" Kimi agreed with a grin She wanted to try that now, it would be even more incredible than this she thought.
~~~
Noa smiled at that and nodded. "It is an affirmation for both of us" She said softly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:12 pm

Aisling yelp in surprise and then giggled afterwards.  "If you say so, happy pants. " She teased.
He arched an eye brow at her as he gave her a more serious look. "Is that a challenge? Because it sounds a lot like a challenge." He said in a low voice.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:18 pm

Annika flushed even more and nodded. "Yeah no I'll use bowls from now on promise. And this is a new carton in case your worried." She said as she opened it and began filling her bowl with ice cream.
Leon laughed softly "I'mm not worried" He said though he soon had his own bowl made and put the container back up once they were ready to go back to the living room

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Logan nodded and ordered two milkshakes, one chocolate and one strawberry for him, and then a basket of cheese curds to share. After he picked up their food he parked the truck so they could eat in peace.

Leilah ate some of the cheese curds and then started on her milkshake until she had finished it and she was full.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:31 pm

He arched an eye brow at her as he gave her a more serious look. "Is that a challenge? Because it sounds a lot like a challenge." He said in a low voice.
Aisling got a serious face and shook her head,  "No, not really.  I was agreeing,  honest. " She said softly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Leon laughed softly "I'mm not worried" He said though he soon had his own bowl made and put the container back up once they were ready to go back to the living room
She gathered her bowl and headed for the couch. She crossed her legs up underneath her as she watched as the show started in excitement. Slowly eating her ice cream while trying not to spill any.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:38 pm

~~~
~~~
(lol)
~~~
"Yes, we will" Kimi agreed with a grin She wanted to try that now, it would be even more incredible than this she thought.
~~~
Noa smiled at that and nodded. "It is an affirmation for both of us" She said softly.
Navar smiled a serpentine grin and looked out ahead of them thinking of the possibilities.  " Do you still want to go to the rift?  " He asked curiously. 
~~~
Alastor smiled and said teasingly.  " I just think you're a sucker for a man in a uniform. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:44 pm

Cali followed him out to the truck, getting into the passenger seat and cradling Moose on his back as he slept in her arms. His feet twitched again and his little tail wagged a bit as if he was dreaming something happy.

Orlando drove back to his house with Avalanche in the back seat.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Leilah ate some of the cheese curds and then started on her milkshake until she had finished it and she was full.
Logan ate the cheese curds happily they were his favorite and drank his milk shake. "Good thinking wanting to stop there. I have been craving these for a while." He told her as he finished.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:58 pm

She gathered her bowl and headed for the couch. She crossed her legs up underneath her as she watched as the show started in excitement. Slowly eating her ice cream while trying not to spill any.
Leon sat near her, watching the show and eating his bowl as he tried to pick which would win each round

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:01 pm

Aisling got a serious face and shook her head,  "No, not really.  I was agreeing,  honest. " She said softly.
Aidan leaned in next to her ear and rumbled. "Because if it was a challenge its one I would have to accept. And as you pointed out earlier you already have beard burn in two places." He said in a low voice as he chuckled and bit her neck gently.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum