Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do. "Sub-types" are allowed, but fall under the main types. The dragons can specialize in one specific type like lightning or ice, but are not limited to only lightning or ice, having the full range of the four main elements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

Last edited by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Orlando quickly put a shirt on and rushed downstairs. "I'll drive you and pick you put." he said, he was still dressed in his sleeping trunks but nobody would notice since they looked like normal shorts. He grabbed his car keys and then rushed outside, starting the car and waited for Cali.
_____
Hank smiled and then ran his hand down her wing. "She used to be a bush plane, can't tell though now." he said, smiling.

Matt smiled. "I'm fine, the doctor says I should be fine as long as I don't do any heavy lifting with my arms. But the one thing's for certain-" he cut off and then lifted up his shirt to show a scar in the middle of his belly, "this scar will be a forever reminder to not trust Peter." he said.
_____
Dmitri got half the papers that blew away but then watched as the rest blew onto the city street and got ran over by cars. He stared at the road in disbelief.
She pulled on her shoes and grabbed her work bag before rushing out to his car. She jumped in and gave him a tired smile. "Thank you."

Dan nodded, slightly jealous but still smiling. "You can't tell now, that is for sure." He replied as he looked inside the cockpit.

Logan looked at the scar with a frown, unhappy that it happened at all. "Well we will make sure you take it easy. And Peter is never getting anywhere near this place ever again." He said with conviction.

Lucia noticed this as well as she held out the papers she had managed to gather. "I am so sorry. I..Is there anything I can do to make up for it?" She asked with a hesitant smile, she felt terrible.

Orlando would drive her there as fast as he could, he pulled up to the front door and opened the door for her.
____
Hank chuckled and then sighed. "So, when's the first costumers?" he asked.

Matt chuckled. "I'll be fine. How's Leilah doing?" he asked, he sounded a bit worried.
____
Dmitri snatched the papers out of her hand and then placed them in his suitcase. "Thanks to your idiocy, I lost a project I've been working on for a week." he said, glaring at her.
(You want to play her boss and have her get chewed out? lol )

Cali practically jumped out of the vehicle and gave him a quick kiss. "Thank you, you are amazing. Lets hope my boss hasn't noticed I am late." She said as she rushed towards the building.

Dan smiled and shrugged. "Depends but I am pretty sure we have a party coming in, bachelorette group. And a couple coming in after them. Which group do you want to take up?" He asked with a grin.

Logan sighed he wished he knew. "Well she was good last I check. But she isn't here yet for work, hope she is ok myself."

Lucia recoiled a bit, her expression was hurt. "I said I was sorry..I didn't mean to." She said quietly, upset that he snapped at her for an honest mistake.

(Would love to)

As soon as she stepped through the doors, her boss was on her like moth to a flame. "Cali!" they shouted and then walked towards her with crossed arms. "Where have you been?! YOU ARE LATE!" he shouted, glaring at her.
___
Hank grew a little worriedly about that. "Bachelorette group? How many will their be?" he asked, now curious.

Matt then saw a car pull in and it was Leilah's small white car. She stepped out without crutches, she was fit enough to work.
___
Dmitri growled. "You better hope my boss goes EASY ON ME!" he screamed and then stomped off. (Maybe Lucia is part of the bachelorette group? XD)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:33 am

She pulled on her shoes and grabbed her work bag before rushing out to his car. She jumped in and gave him a tired smile. "Thank you."

Dan nodded, slightly jealous but still smiling. "You can't tell now, that is for sure." He replied as he looked inside the cockpit.

Logan looked at the scar with a frown, unhappy that it happened at all. "Well we will make sure you take it easy. And Peter is never getting anywhere near this place ever again." He said with conviction.

Lucia noticed this as well as she held out the papers she had managed to gather. "I am so sorry. I..Is there anything I can do to make up for it?" She asked with a hesitant smile, she felt terrible.

Orlando would drive her there as fast as he could, he pulled up to the front door and opened the door for her.
____

Matt chuckled. "I'll be fine. How's Leilah doing?" he asked, he sounded a bit worried.
____
Dmitri snatched the papers out of her hand and then placed them in his suitcase. "Thanks to your idiocy, I lost a project I've been working on for a week." he said, glaring at her.

Cali practically jumped out of the vehicle and gave him a quick kiss. "Thank you, you are amazing. Lets hope my boss hasn't noticed I am late." She said as she rushed towards the building.

Dan smiled and shrugged. "Depends but I am pretty sure we have a party coming in, bachelorette group. And a couple coming in after them. Which group do you want to take up?" He asked with a grin.

Logan sighed he wished he knew. "Well she was good last I check. But she isn't here yet for work, hope she is ok myself."

Lucia recoiled a bit, her expression was hurt. "I said I was sorry..I didn't mean to." She said quietly, upset that he snapped at her for an honest mistake.

(Would love to)

As soon as she stepped through the doors, her boss was on her like moth to a flame. "Cali!" they shouted and then walked towards her with crossed arms. "Where have you been?! YOU ARE LATE!" he shouted, glaring at her.
___
Hank grew a little worriedly about that. "Bachelorette group? How many will their be?" he asked, now curious.

Matt then saw a car pull in and it was Leilah's small white car. She stepped out without crutches, she was fit enough to work.
___
Dmitri growled. "You better hope my boss goes EASY ON ME!" he screamed and then stomped off. (Maybe Lucia is part of the bachelorette group? XD)
Cali shrank back at his shouts, flinching each time he spoke. "I know I am late, it was just a really rough day yesterday and I forgot to set my alarm. I know its not an excuse, but I figured since this is the first time I have been late.." She trailed off seeing that he was less then amused.

Dan chuckled and smiled, "I can always take the group if you are afraid of a bunch of women. But its a small group, four or five I believe, some have jumped before." He explained with a grin.

Logan smiled warmly as she stepped out of the car but didn't walk to her. He was still unsure if she wanted it known that they were together. So instead he settled for reaching out to her mentally. "It is good to see you back." He said mentally.

Lucia watched him go, she wasn't going to try and stop him. She felt even more anxious now though and went straight to the rink to skate. Later after she was feeling much better she headed home to get some sleep. She had an early morning after all, she had to meet the girls at a small air strip to go sky diving. She was in the bridal party she couldn't miss this, her cousin would never forgive her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:07 am

____

____

(Would love to)

___

___
Cali shrank back at his shouts, flinching each time he spoke. "I know I am late, it was just a really rough day yesterday and I forgot to set my alarm. I know its not an excuse, but I figured since this is the first time I have been late.." She trailed off seeing that he was less then amused.

Dan chuckled and smiled, "I can always take the group if you are afraid of a bunch of women. But its a small group, four or five I believe, some have jumped before." He explained with a grin.

Logan smiled warmly as she stepped out of the car but didn't walk to her. He was still unsure if she wanted it known that they were together. So instead he settled for reaching out to her mentally. "It is good to see you back." He said mentally.

Lucia watched him go, she wasn't going to try and stop him. She felt even more anxious now though and went straight to the rink to skate. Later after she was feeling much better she headed home to get some sleep. She had an early morning after all, she had to meet the girls at a small air strip to go sky diving. She was in the bridal party she couldn't miss this, her cousin would never forgive her.

(No point in doing Dmitri anymore)

The boss growled and then crossed his arms more. "Miss Calypso, this organization is important for research and study. We have no TIME to waste for IDIOTS LIKE YOU!" he shouted at her and then sighed and leaned against the wall. "You get 2 more strikes, you make them, and I'll personally get rid of your clumsiness......and terminate you. You have 10 minutes to get to work!" he said and then waited.
_____
Hank sighed deeply. "I'll take the bachelorettes I guess, I have room for six people." he explained and banged his hand against the plane and then retracted it and shook it, that hurt.

It's good to be back, came Leilah's mental thoughts and she came up to him and kissed him on the cheek before walking past. She was okay with showing this.

Matt looked after her but kept his distance. He glanced towards Logan's cheek and snickered. "You got a little something on your cheek, Logan." he said, pointing to the lipstick stain.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:54 am

(Would love to)

___

___

The boss growled and then crossed his arms more. "Miss Calypso, this organization is important for research and study. We have no TIME to waste for IDIOTS LIKE YOU!" he shouted at her and then sighed and leaned against the wall. "You get 2 more strikes, you make them, and I'll personally get rid of your clumsiness......and terminate you. You have 10 minutes to get to work!" he said and then waited.
_____
Hank sighed deeply. "I'll take the bachelorettes I guess, I have room for six people." he explained and banged his hand against the plane and then retracted it and shook it, that hurt.

It's good to be back, came Leilah's mental thoughts and she came up to him and kissed him on the cheek before walking past. She was okay with showing this.

Matt looked after her but kept his distance. He glanced towards Logan's cheek and snickered. "You got a little something on your cheek, Logan." he said, pointing to the lipstick stain.
Cali paled a little and rushed to set her things down in her locker and get to work. She never liked her boss but she loved her job and didn't want to lose it. She did her best to keep her head down all day and out of his way.

Dan chuckled and just smiled. "Good man, it won't be so bad. Two are regulars, they have been here before and know all about it." He said with a smile as he walked off.

Logan watched her go to the office and did his best to wipe the stupid smile from his face at her kiss. He looked to Matt and reached up to wipe his cheek. he chuckled a little as he walked with Matt to the hanger to introduce him to Hank.

Lucia and her cousin, Miranda, the bride arrived before the others at the little air strip. They shared a car and both got out, excitedly talking about the jump. Miranda noticed the new plane and Hank leaning against it and grinned nudging Lucia. "Hey look, they have a sexy new pilot. You should totally go talk to him while we wait, he looks like your type." She said to Lucia with a grin.

Lucia face flushed as she looked over at Hank with a small smile. "Even if he was I am so not going to talk to him. Are you crazy!?" She said as she did her best to not look at him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:08 pm

(Would love to)

___

___

_____

Cali paled a little and rushed to set her things down in her locker and get to work. She never liked her boss but she loved her job and didn't want to lose it. She did her best to keep her head down all day and out of his way.

Dan chuckled and just smiled. "Good man, it won't be so bad. Two are regulars, they have been here before and know all about it." He said with a smile as he walked off.

Logan watched her go to the office and did his best to wipe the stupid smile from his face at her kiss. He looked to Matt and reached up to wipe his cheek. he chuckled a little as he walked with Matt to the hanger to introduce him to Hank.

Lucia and her cousin, Miranda, the bride arrived before the others at the little air strip. They shared a car and both got out, excitedly talking about the jump. Miranda noticed the new plane and Hank leaning against it and grinned nudging Lucia. "Hey look, they have a sexy new pilot. You should totally go talk to him while we wait, he looks like your type." She said to Lucia with a grin.

Lucia face flushed as she looked over at Hank with a small smile. "Even if he was I am so not going to talk to him. Are you crazy!?" She said as she did her best to not look at him.

Orlando would visit Rex and saw little improvement so by Cali's lunch break he brought her a bunch of gyros, a chocolate pudding container, and a banana in a adorable heart lunch bag and dropped it off at her work and told the lady at the counter to set it by her locker.

She did.
___
Matt chuckled and followed Logan inside and saw the girls and grew a little squeamish with all the girls here. He looked around for something to hold and grabbed a clipboard and tried to sneak past them after hiding his face, but he had a body-builder type muscle on him.

Hank heard the girls talking and sighed deeply. "Well, there goes my peace." he joked to Dan and then fiddled with his fingers while he waited.

Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:20 pm

_____

Orlando would visit Rex and saw little improvement so by Cali's lunch break he brought her a bunch of gyros, a chocolate pudding container, and a banana in a adorable heart lunch bag and dropped it off at her work and told the lady at the counter to set it by her locker.

She did.
___
Matt chuckled and followed Logan inside and saw the girls and grew a little squeamish with all the girls here. He looked around for something to hold and grabbed a clipboard and tried to sneak past them after hiding his face, but he had a body-builder type muscle on him.

Hank heard the girls talking and sighed deeply. "Well, there goes my peace." he joked to Dan and then fiddled with his fingers while he waited.
Cali went to her locker at lunch time and saw what was left for her with a smile. As she ate she couldn't help but smile, she needed the pick me up today. She sent him a text to say thank you for thinking of her and the wonderful lunch.

By this point the other girls had showed up and were all talking in excitement. Miranda who was always the instigator shoved the maid of honor towards Matt who was doing his best to get by them without being seen. They girls laughed as the maid of honor tried her best to flirt with Matt before he could escape. Miranda then turned her attention to Hank, turning to give Lucia a devious grin. Lucia panicked and shook her head, reaching for her arm to try and stop her. "Miranda, no! don't, oh gosh, someone hide me." She said anxiously as she flushed bright red.

Miranda walked over to Hank with a grin. "Hey there honey, my friends and I were talking over there. And my Cousin just loves your beard, but she is far to shy to come say so herself. So I am just helping her along a little, you should definitely talk to her sometime." She said with a little chuckle as she slyly handing him a folded over piece of paper that contained Lucia's name and cell number. She then sauntered off back to the group to fill out the paper work for the jump.

Logan was getting the gear out and looking it over. Figuring out who would need to jump tandem and who could jump solo.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:36 pm

_____

She did.
___

Cali went to her locker at lunch time and saw what was left for her with a smile. As she ate she couldn't help but smile, she needed the pick me up today. She sent him a text to say thank you for thinking of her and the wonderful lunch.

By this point the other girls had showed up and were all talking in excitement. Miranda who was always the instigator shoved the maid of honor towards Matt who was doing his best to get by them without being seen. They girls laughed as the maid of honor tried her best to flirt with Matt before he could escape. Miranda then turned her attention to Hank, turning to give Lucia a devious grin. Lucia panicked and shook her head, reaching for her arm to try and stop her. "Miranda, no! don't, oh gosh, someone hide me." She said anxiously as she flushed bright red.

Miranda walked over to Hank with a grin. "Hey there honey, my friends and I were talking over there. And my Cousin just loves your beard, but she is far to shy to come say so herself. So I am just helping her along a little, you should definitely talk to her sometime." She said with a little chuckle as she slyly handing him a folded over piece of paper that contained Lucia's name and cell number. She then sauntered off back to the group to fill out the paper work for the jump.

Logan was getting the gear out and looking it over. Figuring out who would need to jump tandem and who could jump solo.

Orlando left a note that read:

"Dear beautiful,

I hope this helped make your day. Next time I'll set an alarm for you *winking face* Rex is doing fine, he woke up and wagged his tail at me. The crew there is really nice. I got a picture to show you when I pick you up. *heart*

Love,
Prince Charming"

____
Matt screamed a little like a girl when a girl was shoved into him and it was with enough force to make him stumble and hit his head against the wall really hard. He shouted in pain and then blushed deeply as the girl that collided with him tried to flirt. "Um....no, I'm fine......um. LOGAN! Help me!" he said, sounding like a little kid.

Hank gasped and fell back against his plane as the one woman approached him, at her words his eyes got wide and when the paper was placed in his hands he froze and just stood there, eyes wide and mouth closed. He was pale as a sheet. He then quickly leaped into the cabin of his plane and hid in the back behind one of the seats.

Leilah was helping them fill out the information and then she'd put in on the computer as scanning it and then they were good to go.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:45 pm

She did.
___

"Dear beautiful,

I hope this helped make your day. Next time I'll set an alarm for you *winking face* Rex is doing fine, he woke up and wagged his tail at me. The crew there is really nice. I got a picture to show you when I pick you up. *heart*

Love,
Prince Charming"

____
Matt screamed a little like a girl when a girl was shoved into him and it was with enough force to make him stumble and hit his head against the wall really hard. He shouted in pain and then blushed deeply as the girl that collided with him tried to flirt. "Um....no, I'm fine......um. LOGAN! Help me!" he said, sounding like a little kid.

Hank gasped and fell back against his plane as the one woman approached him, at her words his eyes got wide and when the paper was placed in his hands he froze and just stood there, eyes wide and mouth closed. He was pale as a sheet. He then quickly leaped into the cabin of his plane and hid in the back behind one of the seats.

Leilah was helping them fill out the information and then she'd put in on the computer as scanning it and then they were good to go.
Cali smiled and clutched the note to her chest for a minute, cherishing how wonderful that man really was. But it wasn't long before her break was up and she had to get back to work.

Logan heard Matt and laughed as he walked over having already gotten his jump suit and harness on. "I have this Matt go help Leilah." he told the man as he took the group of women to get suited up for the jump. "Miranda I thought I had properly warned you not to torment the men here?" He said with a chuckle as they walked and he handed out the equipment to the women. His helper who would be jumping with them helping out those that needed it.

Miranda laughed loudly and grinned. "You know me Logan, I managed to snag a good one, I am just trying to help out the others less fortunate. You know if you are still single all three of these lovely ladies are too." She said as she got suited up.

Lucia flushed even more, gods couldn't she keep her mouth shut and stop trying to hook them up. Her back was turned to the plane to give poor Hank a break as she pulled on her jump suit. She was wearing a tank top and her dragon mark was on clear display on her right shoulder. "Logan ignore her, she is joking, clearly." She said shooting her cousin a look that said shut your mouth.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:01 pm

She did.
___

"Dear beautiful,

Love,
Prince Charming"

____

Cali smiled and clutched the note to her chest for a minute, cherishing how wonderful that man really was. But it wasn't long before her break was up and she had to get back to work.

Logan heard Matt and laughed as he walked over having already gotten his jump suit and harness on. "I have this Matt go help Leilah." he told the man as he took the group of women to get suited up for the jump. "Miranda I thought I had properly warned you not to torment the men here?" He said with a chuckle as they walked and he handed out the equipment to the women. His helper who would be jumping with them helping out those that needed it.

Miranda laughed loudly and grinned. "You know me Logan, I managed to snag a good one, I am just trying to help out the others less fortunate. You know if you are still single all three of these lovely ladies are too." She said as she got suited up.

Lucia flushed even more, gods couldn't she keep her mouth shut and stop trying to hook them up. Her back was turned to the plane to give poor Hank a break as she pulled on her jump suit. She was wearing a tank top and her dragon mark was on clear display on her right shoulder. "Logan ignore her, she is joking, clearly." She said shooting her cousin a look that said shut your mouth.

The time to get off-work came quicker than Cali would expect and as usual, when she got out, Orlando was there sitting in the front row of the parking lot, playing a game on his phone. He had the window rolled down.
____
Leilah overheard Miranda and her face became one of upset and so she finished filling the forms in and then glanced towards Logan before standing up and heading towards the bathroom and then went in there and cried.

Matt walked off to do other stuff and tend to his sore head from bumping into the wall.

Hank looked out the window and saw her dragon mark and then looked at his own. He grew a little worried now. He knew now why his dragon was stirring.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:10 pm

"Dear beautiful,

Love,
Prince Charming"

____

The time to get off-work came quicker than Cali would expect and as usual, when she got out, Orlando was there sitting in the front row of the parking lot, playing a game on his phone. He had the window rolled down.
____
Leilah overheard Miranda and her face became one of upset and so she finished filling the forms in and then glanced towards Logan before standing up and heading towards the bathroom and then went in there and cried.

Matt walked off to do other stuff and tend to his sore head from bumping into the wall.

Hank looked out the window and saw her dragon mark and then looked at his own. He grew a little worried now. He knew now why his dragon was stirring.
Cali couldn't get out of work fast enough and smiled happily when she saw him sitting, waiting for her. She got in the vehicle and leaned over to give him a kiss. "Thank you for the wonderful lunch, I really needed it." She said frazzled by her work day.

Logan sighed and shook his head. "Miranda I have turned you down every time you have either flirted with me or shoved one of your poor friends at me. And I will continue to do so, I have someone in my life and I don't need a replacement." He told her as he then went on to explain to the other two how things were going to go. He also paired them off so they would know who they were going to jump with and how tandem jumping worked. He then led them all over to Hanks plane to load up.

Lucia laughed at how he so easily shut her cousin down, like he always did. "Guess your plan failed cousin." She said with a grin as she climbed into the plane.

Miranda pouted a bit but then grinned when she saw Hank in the cockpit. "Well not entirely, that one is still available." She said pointed to him with a grin and a wink to Lucia.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:45 pm

"Dear beautiful,

Love,
Prince Charming"

____

____

Cali couldn't get out of work fast enough and smiled happily when she saw him sitting, waiting for her. She got in the vehicle and leaned over to give him a kiss. "Thank you for the wonderful lunch, I really needed it." She said frazzled by her work day.

Logan sighed and shook his head. "Miranda I have turned you down every time you have either flirted with me or shoved one of your poor friends at me. And I will continue to do so, I have someone in my life and I don't need a replacement." He told her as he then went on to explain to the other two how things were going to go. He also paired them off so they would know who they were going to jump with and how tandem jumping worked. He then led them all over to Hanks plane to load up.

Lucia laughed at how he so easily shut her cousin down, like he always did. "Guess your plan failed cousin." She said with a grin as she climbed into the plane.

Miranda pouted a bit but then grinned when she saw Hank in the cockpit. "Well not entirely, that one is still available." She said pointed to him with a grin and a wink to Lucia.

Orlando gasped and dropped his phone and his phone made a gun shooting noise. "Awww man, I was on level 25." he said sadly.
________
Hank would get in the pilot seat and looked around a little, he still had the piece of paper with the number on it. He glanced towards Lucia but then glanced away.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:56 pm

"Dear beautiful,

Love,
Prince Charming"

____

____

Orlando gasped and dropped his phone and his phone made a gun shooting noise. "Awww man, I was on level 25." he said sadly.
________
Hank would get in the pilot seat and looked around a little, he still had the piece of paper with the number on it. He glanced towards Lucia but then glanced away.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:18 pm

____

________
Cali sighed and gave him an apologetic look. "I am sorry." She said hoping it wasn't her that caused him to lose.

Logan and his helped would get strapped in to the two girls who had never jumped before. Logan also gave Hank the signal to take them up. 

Lucia noticed Hank looked back at her and she gave him a small smile. She had to admit he was indeed her type. Although she wished Miranda would stay out of it for once. As if on cue Miranda spoke up.

"You know, Logan I didn't think you would ever hire another Pilot. I have to say this one certainly is easy on the eyes. Lucia here even gave him her number. She has been desperately lonely as of late, spends all her time at the ice rink lately." She said rambling on and on about her sad situation.

Lucia flushed bright red and glared at her cousin. "She is lying, don't listen to her, please." She said to both Logan and Hank.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:50 pm

____

________
Cali sighed and gave him an apologetic look. "I am sorry." She said hoping it wasn't her that caused him to lose.

Logan and his helped would get strapped in to the two girls who had never jumped before. Logan also gave Hank the signal to take them up. 

Lucia noticed Hank looked back at her and she gave him a small smile. She had to admit he was indeed her type. Although she wished Miranda would stay out of it for once. As if on cue Miranda spoke up.

"You know, Logan I didn't think you would ever hire another Pilot. I have to say this one certainly is easy on the eyes. Lucia here even gave him her number. She has been desperately lonely as of late, spends all her time at the ice rink lately." She said rambling on and on about her sad situation.

Lucia flushed bright red and glared at her cousin. "She is lying, don't listen to her, please." She said to both Logan and Hank.

Orlando chuckled. "That's okay, it was on hard mode anyways." he said and then opened the door for her to get inside, but, in the back seat, was a box. He had a present for her.
____
Hank then blushed deeply and cut the engine on. "If it's okay with you miss, after the flight and after my shift, would you like to go out for coffee?" he asked, holding the piece of paper in his hand with her number on it. He then flew the plane outside and then smoothly took off once he knew everyone was seated.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:23 pm

________

Orlando chuckled. "That's okay, it was on hard mode anyways." he said and then opened the door for her to get inside, but, in the back seat, was a box. He had a present for her.
____
Hank then blushed deeply and cut the engine on. "If it's okay with you miss, after the flight and after my shift, would you like to go out for coffee?" he asked, holding the piece of paper in his hand with her number on it. He then flew the plane outside and then smoothly took off once he knew everyone was seated.
Cali sat in the seat and noticed the box and looked at it then to him curiously. "What is that?" She asked pointing to it.

At his words Lucia flushed, stunned into silence for a moment, but Miranda elbowed her and snapped her out of it. "Um, sure. I mean yes I would love to." She stumbled over the words, he was such a gentleman with his words.

Logan stayed out of it figuring what Hank decided to do with his time was none of his business.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:26 pm

________

____
Cali sat in the seat and noticed the box and looked at it then to him curiously. "What is that?" She asked pointing to it.

At his words Lucia flushed, stunned into silence for a moment, but Miranda elbowed her and snapped her out of it. "Um, sure. I mean yes I would love to." She stumbled over the words, he was such a gentleman with his words.

Logan stayed out of it figuring what Hank decided to do with his time was none of his business.

Orlando glanced in the backseat. "Oh, that's nothing." he said, but she could tell he was purposefully lying to her.
____
Hank smiled and then flew towards their drop-out spot, upon reaching it he made the plane hover the best he could and then pressed a button that unlocked the sliding door. "Have a good leap into faith, just when you go down sing Free Falling for me, won't you?" he joked.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:39 pm

____

Orlando glanced in the backseat. "Oh, that's nothing." he said, but she could tell he was purposefully lying to her.
____
Hank smiled and then flew towards their drop-out spot, upon reaching it he made the plane hover the best he could and then pressed a button that unlocked the sliding door. "Have a good leap into faith, just when you go down sing Free Falling for me, won't you?" he joked.
Cali arched an eye brow and looked back at the box. "Then you won't mind if I take a peek then?" She said with a grin as she reached for it.

Logan chuckled as he moved with the others towards the door. He went first, jumping out of the door with one girl. He would then be followed up by Miranda and Lucia and then his helper and the last girl would bring up the rear. Lucia looked back and gave Hank a smile and nod before she jumped. As she fell down through the air she closed her eyes and savored the feeling of free fall. The jump went as planned and they would all eventually end up on the ground in one piece, the girls all laughing in excitement as Logan and his helped collected the chutes up and put in a call for a ride.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:08 pm

____

____
Cali arched an eye brow and looked back at the box. "Then you won't mind if I take a peek then?" She said with a grin as she reached for it.

Logan chuckled as he moved with the others towards the door. He went first, jumping out of the door with one girl. He would then be followed up by Miranda and Lucia and then his helper and the last girl would bring up the rear. Lucia looked back and gave Hank a smile and nod before she jumped. As she fell down through the air she closed her eyes and savored the feeling of free fall. The jump went as planned and they would all eventually end up on the ground in one piece, the girls all laughing in excitement as Logan and his helped collected the chutes up and put in a call for a ride.

Orlando slapped her hand. "No touchy before we go out to eat." he said, glaring at her mischievousness.
____
Matt brought out a large SUV to pick up the large group in and blushed as he saw how many girls there will be.

Hank flew back towards the hanger.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:17 pm

____

Orlando slapped her hand. "No touchy before we go out to eat." he said, glaring at her mischievousness.
____
Matt brought out a large SUV to pick up the large group in and blushed as he saw how many girls there will be.

Cali laughed and set the box back down with a smile. "So it is important!" She exclaimed excitedly as she eyed the box but left it be as he asked.

Logan got into the passenger seat and thanked Matt for picked them up. With the gear loaded up and the girls all loaded they could head back. The ladies gushed over how much fun they had, and that Lucia finally had a date.

Lucia flushed bright red and looked out the window. She did however have a small smile, she was excited to get coffee with Hank later.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:25 pm

____

____

Cali laughed and set the box back down with a smile. "So it is important!" She exclaimed excitedly as she eyed the box but left it be as he asked.

Logan got into the passenger seat and thanked Matt for picked them up. With the gear loaded up and the girls all loaded they could head back. The ladies gushed over how much fun they had, and that Lucia finally had a date.

Lucia flushed bright red and looked out the window. She did however have a small smile, she was excited to get coffee with Hank later.

"Very important." Orlando stated in response to that as he drove her to a quite expensive restaurant similar to Café the Ritz.
____
Hank would land at the hanger and then would wait for the next costumer. He pulled out his cell phone and texted Lucia when he got off and asking where she'd want to go for coffee.

Matt ignored the girlish gossip.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:27 am

____

"Very important." Orlando stated in response to that as he drove her to a quite expensive restaurant similar to Café the Ritz.
____
Hank would land at the hanger and then would wait for the next costumer. He pulled out his cell phone and texted Lucia when he got off and asking where she'd want to go for coffee.

Cali looked at the place they pulled up to and gasped a bit. She looked over at him and then down at her clothes. "I feel under dressed for this place. I have never even gone in the front doors before." She said a bit nervously.

Lucia pulled out her phone as they were driven back to the strip so they could leave. She smiled softly and said that she was fine with where ever he had in mind and sent it off. As the girls got out once they arrived she gave him a small wave as she passed him heading towards their cars.

Logan got out once he was there and looked around for Leilah. She had practically disappeared.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:05 am

____

____

Cali looked at the place they pulled up to and gasped a bit. She looked over at him and then down at her clothes. "I feel under dressed for this place. I have never even gone in the front doors before." She said a bit nervously.

Lucia pulled out her phone as they were driven back to the strip so they could leave. She smiled softly and said that she was fine with where ever he had in mind and sent it off. As the girls got out once they arrived she gave him a small wave as she passed him heading towards their cars.

Logan got out once he was there and looked around for Leilah. She had practically disappeared.

Orlando chuckled and then opened the box and handed her a nice dress. "That's what these are for." he said, pulling out a tuxedo for himself. "We can change in the bathroom or I can pull up somewhere that has changing rooms." he suggested with a chuckle.
___
Hank came out of his plane when they arrived and started cleaning off some unwanted dead bug splattered on the nose of his plane.

Leilah was in the restroom, still crying.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:13 am

____

Orlando chuckled and then opened the box and handed her a nice dress. "That's what these are for." he said, pulling out a tuxedo for himself. "We can change in the bathroom or I can pull up somewhere that has changing rooms." he suggested with a chuckle.
___
Hank came out of his plane when they arrived and started cleaning off some unwanted dead bug splattered on the nose of his plane.

Cali looked at the dress and gasped reaching for it. "Maybe lets go to somewhere we can change and then come back. I would love to walk through those doors in this dress. Not change in their bathrooms." She said as she looked lovingly at Orlando.

Lucia left with her cousin and the rest of the bridal party, she was excited for later when Hank got off work.

Logan after searching and not finding her anywhere headed towards the bathroom and heard her crying. He knocked on the door gently and spoke quietly to her through the door. "leilah? Are you ok? Can I come in please?" He asked.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:21 pm

____

___

Cali looked at the dress and gasped reaching for it. "Maybe lets go to somewhere we can change and then come back. I would love to walk through those doors in this dress. Not change in their bathrooms." She said as she looked lovingly at Orlando.

Lucia left with her cousin and the rest of the bridal party, she was excited for later when Hank got off work.

Logan after searching and not finding her anywhere headed towards the bathroom and heard her crying. He knocked on the door gently and spoke quietly to her through the door. "leilah? Are you ok? Can I come in please?" He asked.

Orlando chuckled and then nervously gulped, he looked like he was hiding something. She has no idea I'm about to propose to her, he thought to HIMSELF.
___
Leilah gasped at the sudden knocks and wiped her tears away. "No." she said.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:43 pm

___

Orlando chuckled and then nervously gulped, he looked like he was hiding something. She has no idea I'm about to propose to her, he thought to HIMSELF.
___
Cali would wait excitedly until her took them somewhere to change. She would change into the dress and fix her hair a bit before returning to the vehicle. She was so very excited for dinner.

Logan sighed, "Is that no to your ok or no to coming in?" He asked and leaned against the door. "Are you crying Leilah?" He asked the last bit mentally as he could feel her distress.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:02 pm

___

___
Cali would wait excitedly until her took them somewhere to change. She would change into the dress and fix her hair a bit before returning to the vehicle. She was so very excited for dinner.

Logan sighed, "Is that no to your ok or no to coming in?" He asked and leaned against the door. "Are you crying Leilah?" He asked the last bit mentally as he could feel her distress.

Orlando stopped at a Wal-mart so they can go inside and change.
_____
Leilah slammed her mind shut to his mental words. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" she screamed and sobbed harsher. "I saw you with that woman, don't think I'm blind! You stupid ***hole! You're nothing but a freeloader and a HEARTBREAKER!" she screamed in addition.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: