Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do. "Sub-types" are allowed, but fall under the main types. The dragons can specialize in one specific type like lightning or ice, but are not limited to only lightning or ice, having the full range of the four main elements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

Last edited by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Well, that is a valid point, but I could still feel their judgment in their black beady eyes. " Navar said with a dramatic flair about him. He paused in thought for effect before adding, "Be it real or implied. I'm still new to all this and I'm pretty susceptible to misinterpretation." He was being ridiculous in an attempt to get Kimi to laugh some more. He liked to here her laugh.
~~~
"Shh, always make it seem harder than it is. Look at Scotty or Jordy from Star Trek. They gave impossible deadlines,  but always saved the day." Alastor stated as he opened one eye to look to Noa playfully.
Kimi laughed again at that, looking to him then coming over to nuzzle him gently. "I think they would like it, without judging."

~~~
Noa chuckled softly and snuggled close "Well, the hard part comes in the staying, you know. I will need to get up to stir things in there after all."
" Perhaps." Navar said simply as he smiled when Kimi nuzzled him. It was both encouraging and sweet to him. He felt drawn to this complex female all the more throughout the day. He nuzzled her back following her example. It seemed awkward for him at first,  but it soon felt natural. Was this a dragon thing? If it was, he liked it. "But I  don't think you could be completely objective since we built it together. So I'll take your compliment happily. " He said contentedly.
~~~
Alastor smiled as he tightened his arms around Noa. " There's one flaw in that section of that plan.  What if I don't let you escape?" He asked teasingly.
Kimi chuckled at that and nodded a little "Well, there is that, I do pretty good work after all." She teased happily. She stood and stretched then looked to him again. "Do you want to go to the cave, or stay up here a while?" 
~~~
Noa laughed lightly and looked to him again "But you do want to eat later, don't you?" She asked then leaned close to give him a kiss.
Navar grinned and stood up also. He dusted some of the sand from his now dry skin and still damp swim suit as he did so. " That is definitely true. You have mad skills and the cave sounds nice. I've noticed the night air is get a bit cool, at least for this attire. " He said honestly as he got to her side.
~~~
"Now that is a compelling argument. In light of that evidence, I'll have to conceded to letting you have your freedom when the time comes. But for now, that closing argument will have to rest." Alastor stated thoughtfully as he added with a soft purr,  " It seems all those years of watching Law & Order have come to some use. Now who says television isn't educational. "
Kimi chuckled and headed inland instead of to the water. "We can get in back here too." She said, going down what seemed to be an animal trail that had been abandoned. It took a few minutes before they came out at the opening in the back of her cave, and she jumped in in human form, shifting in the air so she could land then return to her human form and move out of the way for him to join her.
~~~~
Noa chuckled and snuggled close to him "I like that show, maybe we can watch some reruns while we wait for the food to cook?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Moose jumped off the his lap and gave chase. He picked up the ball and squeaked it multiple times as he trotted back over to them proudly. He tripped and fell once on the way back over. But picked himself up and wagged his tail as he hunted around him for the dropped ball.

Orlando kicked the ball that had rolled towards him into the kitchen for Moose to chase after. Avalanche dodged the ball and looked at it. She barked for food.
Moose happily chased after the ball, a bounding ball of fluff.
Cali stood and moved to get his food ready for after he was done playing and had calmed down. "Do you want me to feed her too?" She asked him curiously.

Orlando nodded and relaxed on the couch he was sitting on.
She put food down for Avalanche first then picked Moose up and put him in a separate place with his own food bowl. She would stand over and make sure he didn't try to go eat her food once he was finished.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:43 pm

Logan chuckled and smiled. "They do look like it, although why he has them all piled up back there I have no clue. Did you want to stay here a bit longer or head home?" He asked her as he helped her out of the truck.

Leilah blinked. "How about we head home? He should have fixed it come tomorrow." she said.
Logan nodded and would walk with her to their car. "Alright, sounds like a plan." He would wave and say good bye to Hank on their way out as well.

Hank waved back and then would soon repair his plane.

Leilah would yawn and then curl up in the backseat of his vehicle.
Logan drove her back to his place, letting her happily nap in the backseat of his vehicle if she wanted. This meeting hadn't gone exactly how he had planned, but he was pleased with the outcome regardless.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:05 pm

Aidan ate some of his food and smiled up at her after he swallowed. "I am glad you like it." He told her happily as he continued eating, he was quite hungry this morning after all. And the pancakes and sausage was hitting the spot perfectly.
Aisling took pleasure in this luxury of homemade breakfast and company with Aidan. She became focused on eating before everything cooled to much and soon enough, she was pleasantly full and content. She sipped her juice as she looked at the day unfolding outside as the sun grew in intensity. "So what's on the agenda for today?" She asked curiously as her eyes strayed to Aidan's handsome face.
Aidan leaned back and sipped his coffee as he looked out the window for a moment before turning his attention to her. "Well for the most part my day is open. I do have a client later in the day, but other then that I am free. Why any ideas?" He asked with a smile and arched eye brow.
Aisling smiled and shrugged as she looked to him. "No, not really. I just thought I'd head out to my place and work on my commissioned work, is all. Perhaps see if the fire chief has signed off on the cause of the explosion yet and make arrangements to get the kitchen boarded up until I can hire a contractor to repair the damage." She explained as she set her glass down and stood to start cleaning off the table.
He stood and collected some of the dishes to help clean up from the breakfast. "That sounds like a plan, I can drive you over since you didn't bring your car. Also let me know if you want me to go with you, to see the fire chief. I did after all cause half of that explosion." He said with a sheepish smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:09 pm

Orlando kicked the ball that had rolled towards him into the kitchen for Moose to chase after. Avalanche dodged the ball and looked at it. She barked for food.
Cali stood and moved to get his food ready for after he was done playing and had calmed down. "Do you want me to feed her too?" She asked him curiously.

She put food down for Avalanche first then picked Moose up and put him in a separate place with his own food bowl. She would stand over and make sure he didn't try to go eat her food once he was finished.

Avalanche ate hungry and left very little food in her bowl and then ran throughout the house in a spazzy mess, nearly running over Moose.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:11 pm

Leilah blinked. "How about we head home? He should have fixed it come tomorrow." she said.
Logan nodded and would walk with her to their car. "Alright, sounds like a plan." He would wave and say good bye to Hank on their way out as well.

Logan drove her back to his place, letting her happily nap in the backseat of his vehicle if she wanted. This meeting hadn't gone exactly how he had planned, but he was pleased with the outcome regardless.

Leilah would still be asleep whenever they arrived to their destination and this time she didn't seem to want to get up.

Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:27 pm

Avalanche ate hungry and left very little food in her bowl and then ran throughout the house in a spazzy mess, nearly running over Moose.
Cali chuckled and moved Moose to a safer spot in the living room once he finished. Giving him a toy to chew on until he eventually passed out after eating.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:30 pm

Leilah would still be asleep whenever they arrived to their destination and this time she didn't seem to want to get up.
Seeing this as he parked in front of her house he gathered her in his arms and would carry her inside. He made sure not to let her cat out the front door and laid her gently on her bed. He would then let himself out not wanting to wake her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:38 pm

Cali chuckled and moved Moose to a safer spot in the living room once he finished. Giving him a toy to chew on until he eventually passed out after eating.

Orlando had fallen asleep on the cough.

(Timeskip to next day? Maybe she sleeps in and she'll be late for work?)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:39 pm

Seeing this as he parked in front of her house he gathered her in his arms and would carry her inside. He made sure not to let her cat out the front door and laid her gently on her bed. He would then let himself out not wanting to wake her.

(Timeskip to Matt getting back to work and Hank going to his first day on the job? I want to see Dan's reaction)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:04 pm

(That works with me.)

The next morning Cali was still curled up long after day break in his bed. Moose slept at her feet and she was curled around Orlando's pillow happily, enjoying his scent. Her eyes slowly fluttered open though as sunlight streamed through the window across the room onto her face.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:10 pm

(Timeskip to Matt getting back to work and Hank going to his first day on the job? I want to see Dan's reaction)
(Sure that works, I will write something up.)

Logan took his coffee and headed across the grass and pavement to the hangers for work that morning. It had been several days since he had met Hank and he was excited to see how he fit in today with the rest of the crew. As he walked into the hanger he saw Dan doing a walk around of his plane for the morning and waved. "Morning to you Dan, how is she looking today?" He asked with a smile.

Dan chuckled and gave him a thumbs up. "So far it all looks good. When does the new guy get here?" He asked curiously.

Logan checked his watch and shrugged. "Any minute I suppose, be nice to him you hear me? I don't want to have to get in the middle of a pilot pissing match." He said with a chuckle as he headed into the office.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:17 pm

(That works with me.)

The next morning Cali was still curled up long after day break in his bed. Moose slept at her feet and she was curled around Orlando's pillow happily, enjoying his scent. Her eyes slowly fluttered open though as sunlight streamed through the window across the room onto her face.

The clock on the wall read 10:47 but it was 5 minutes slow.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:19 pm

Logan took his coffee and headed across the grass and pavement to the hangers for work that morning. It had been several days since he had met Hank and he was excited to see how he fit in today with the rest of the crew. As he walked into the hanger he saw Dan doing a walk around of his plane for the morning and waved. "Morning to you Dan, how is she looking today?" He asked with a smile.

Dan chuckled and gave him a thumbs up. "So far it all looks good. When does the new guy get here?" He asked curiously.

Logan checked his watch and shrugged. "Any minute I suppose, be nice to him you hear me? I don't want to have to get in the middle of a pilot pissing match." He said with a chuckle as he headed into the office.

Sure enough they heard something loud outside and the plane The Streak landed outside and then slid neatly into the hanger. Hank was inside of it.

A car pulled in and Dan and Logan would immediately recognize it. It was Matt's. He was back to work.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:43 pm

(That works with me.)

She saw the time and bolted up out of bed. "Oh dang it!" She shouted as she jumped out of bed and began to hurriedly get dressed for work.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Sure enough they heard something loud outside and the plane The Streak landed outside and then slid neatly into the hanger. Hank was inside of it.

A car pulled in and Dan and Logan would immediately recognize it. It was Matt's. He was back to work.
Dan stepped back and let the plane come to a complete stop before he walked around it, admiring the paint and everything it had to offer. he let out a low whistle as he shouted to Logan as he came out of the office. "You weren't kidding, She is a beauty, purrs like a kitten too." He chuckled as he ran his fingers along one wing.

Logan smiled as he waved to Hank and then turned to greet Matt on his first day back to work.

(Were you wanting me to play him too?)
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:51 pm

(That works with me.)

She saw the time and bolted up out of bed. "Oh dang it!" She shouted as she jumped out of bed and began to hurriedly get dressed for work.

Orlando woke up and looked at her. "Something wrong?" he asked as Avalanche came down the stairs and demanded being fed.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Dan stepped back and let the plane come to a complete stop before he walked around it, admiring the paint and everything it had to offer. he let out a low whistle as he shouted to Logan as he came out of the office. "You weren't kidding, She is a beauty, purrs like a kitten too." He chuckled as he ran his fingers along one wing.

Logan smiled as he waved to Hank and then turned to greet Matt on his first day back to work.

(I'll play Matt)

Hank stepped out of the plane after turning the engine off and then leaned against it. "Nice to meet you." he said, holding out a hand to shake to Dan.

Matt stepped out of his vehicle and walked across the pavement, he looked a little skinny, but mostly because of the hospital food.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lucia was walking down the street towards the rink. She knew it was late to be heading in but she had more on her mind as of late. She wanted to get on the ice, it always helped calm her mind and helped her focus.
(Bump for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lucia was walking down the street towards the rink. She knew it was late to be heading in but she had more on her mind as of late. She wanted to get on the ice, it always helped calm her mind and helped her focus.

She's accidentally bump into a man in a tuxedo suit and made him drop his luggage, which popped open and papers flew out of it everywhere. He gasped and then ran after some of them. "Help me!" he claimed.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:56 am

(That works with me.)

Orlando woke up and looked at her. "Something wrong?" he asked as Avalanche came down the stairs and demanded being fed.

(I'll play Matt)

Hank stepped out of the plane after turning the engine off and then leaned against it. "Nice to meet you." he said, holding out a hand to shake to Dan.

Matt stepped out of his vehicle and walked across the pavement, he looked a little skinny, but mostly because of the hospital food.

She's accidentally bump into a man in a tuxedo suit and made him drop his luggage, which popped open and papers flew out of it everywhere. He gasped and then ran after some of them. "Help me!" he claimed.
Cali continued to throw clothes on and then attempted to fix her hair and try to look presentable. She rushed down the stairs, calling out to him as she did. "I am so late for work! My boss is going to kill me!" She yelled as she hunted for her shoes downstairs.

Dan walked up to Hank and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Hank I am Dan, the other Pilot. And I have to say she is a beauty." He said with an admiring look at the plane.

Logan went over and gave Matt a hug, he had been worried about him. He felt like a lot of his crew were more like family. "it is good to have you back. But if you need to take it easy you just let me know ok?" He said as he pulled back and took a long hard look at the man.

Lucia was so in her own thoughts she ran right into a man who was walking down the street. As he dropped his case and papers fluttered everywhere in the wind she yelped in surprise. She hurriedly tried to grab some of the papers before they got to far away. "I am so sorry, so very sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. I should have been paying attention to where I was going." She apologized profusely as she did so.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:18 am

(I'll play Matt)

Cali continued to throw clothes on and then attempted to fix her hair and try to look presentable. She rushed down the stairs, calling out to him as she did. "I am so late for work! My boss is going to kill me!" She yelled as she hunted for her shoes downstairs.

Dan walked up to Hank and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Hank I am Dan, the other Pilot. And I have to say she is a beauty." He said with an admiring look at the plane.

Logan went over and gave Matt a hug, he had been worried about him. He felt like a lot of his crew were more like family. "it is good to have you back. But if you need to take it easy you just let me know ok?" He said as he pulled back and took a long hard look at the man.

Lucia was so in her own thoughts she ran right into a man who was walking down the street. As he dropped his case and papers fluttered everywhere in the wind she yelped in surprise. She hurriedly tried to grab some of the papers before they got to far away. "I am so sorry, so very sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. I should have been paying attention to where I was going." She apologized profusely as she did so.

Orlando quickly put a shirt on and rushed downstairs. "I'll drive you and pick you put." he said, he was still dressed in his sleeping trunks but nobody would notice since they looked like normal shorts. He grabbed his car keys and then rushed outside, starting the car and waited for Cali.
_____
Hank smiled and then ran his hand down her wing. "She used to be a bush plane, can't tell though now." he said, smiling.

Matt smiled. "I'm fine, the doctor says I should be fine as long as I don't do any heavy lifting with my arms. But the one thing's for certain-" he cut off and then lifted up his shirt to show a scar in the middle of his belly, "this scar will be a forever reminder to not trust Peter." he said.
_____
Dmitri got half the papers that blew away but then watched as the rest blew onto the city street and got ran over by cars. He stared at the road in disbelief.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:01 pm

(I'll play Matt)

Orlando quickly put a shirt on and rushed downstairs. "I'll drive you and pick you put." he said, he was still dressed in his sleeping trunks but nobody would notice since they looked like normal shorts. He grabbed his car keys and then rushed outside, starting the car and waited for Cali.
_____
Hank smiled and then ran his hand down her wing. "She used to be a bush plane, can't tell though now." he said, smiling.

Matt smiled. "I'm fine, the doctor says I should be fine as long as I don't do any heavy lifting with my arms. But the one thing's for certain-" he cut off and then lifted up his shirt to show a scar in the middle of his belly, "this scar will be a forever reminder to not trust Peter." he said.
_____
Dmitri got half the papers that blew away but then watched as the rest blew onto the city street and got ran over by cars. He stared at the road in disbelief.
She pulled on her shoes and grabbed her work bag before rushing out to his car. She jumped in and gave him a tired smile. "Thank you."

Dan nodded, slightly jealous but still smiling. "You can't tell now, that is for sure." He replied as he looked inside the cockpit.

Logan looked at the scar with a frown, unhappy that it happened at all. "Well we will make sure you take it easy. And Peter is never getting anywhere near this place ever again." He said with conviction.

Lucia noticed this as well as she held out the papers she had managed to gather. "I am so sorry. I..Is there anything I can do to make up for it?" She asked with a hesitant smile, she felt terrible.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:35 pm

(I'll play Matt)

_____

_____
She pulled on her shoes and grabbed her work bag before rushing out to his car. She jumped in and gave him a tired smile. "Thank you."

Dan nodded, slightly jealous but still smiling. "You can't tell now, that is for sure." He replied as he looked inside the cockpit.

Logan looked at the scar with a frown, unhappy that it happened at all. "Well we will make sure you take it easy. And Peter is never getting anywhere near this place ever again." He said with conviction.

Lucia noticed this as well as she held out the papers she had managed to gather. "I am so sorry. I..Is there anything I can do to make up for it?" She asked with a hesitant smile, she felt terrible.

Orlando would drive her there as fast as he could, he pulled up to the front door and opened the door for her.
____
Hank chuckled and then sighed. "So, when's the first costumers?" he asked.

Matt chuckled. "I'll be fine. How's Leilah doing?" he asked, he sounded a bit worried.
____
Dmitri snatched the papers out of her hand and then placed them in his suitcase. "Thanks to your idiocy, I lost a project I've been working on for a week." he said, glaring at her.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:10 pm

_____

_____

Orlando would drive her there as fast as he could, he pulled up to the front door and opened the door for her.
____

Matt chuckled. "I'll be fine. How's Leilah doing?" he asked, he sounded a bit worried.
____
Dmitri snatched the papers out of her hand and then placed them in his suitcase. "Thanks to your idiocy, I lost a project I've been working on for a week." he said, glaring at her.
(You want to play her boss and have her get chewed out? lol )

Cali practically jumped out of the vehicle and gave him a quick kiss. "Thank you, you are amazing. Lets hope my boss hasn't noticed I am late." She said as she rushed towards the building.

Dan smiled and shrugged. "Depends but I am pretty sure we have a party coming in, bachelorette group. And a couple coming in after them. Which group do you want to take up?" He asked with a grin.

Logan sighed he wished he knew. "Well she was good last I check. But she isn't here yet for work, hope she is ok myself."

Lucia recoiled a bit, her expression was hurt. "I said I was sorry..I didn't mean to." She said quietly, upset that he snapped at her for an honest mistake.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:32 pm

_____

_____

____

____
(You want to play her boss and have her get chewed out? lol )

Cali practically jumped out of the vehicle and gave him a quick kiss. "Thank you, you are amazing. Lets hope my boss hasn't noticed I am late." She said as she rushed towards the building.

Dan smiled and shrugged. "Depends but I am pretty sure we have a party coming in, bachelorette group. And a couple coming in after them. Which group do you want to take up?" He asked with a grin.

Logan sighed he wished he knew. "Well she was good last I check. But she isn't here yet for work, hope she is ok myself."

Lucia recoiled a bit, her expression was hurt. "I said I was sorry..I didn't mean to." She said quietly, upset that he snapped at her for an honest mistake.

(Would love to)

As soon as she stepped through the doors, her boss was on her like moth to a flame. "Cali!" they shouted and then walked towards her with crossed arms. "Where have you been?! YOU ARE LATE!" he shouted, glaring at her.
___
Hank grew a little worriedly about that. "Bachelorette group? How many will their be?" he asked, now curious.

Matt then saw a car pull in and it was Leilah's small white car. She stepped out without crutches, she was fit enough to work.
___
Dmitri growled. "You better hope my boss goes EASY ON ME!" he screamed and then stomped off. (Maybe Lucia is part of the bachelorette group? XD)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: