Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Annika smiled softly as she looked up at him. She held his gaze and wondered what he was thinking. " Thats good to hear. " She whispered quietly not wanting to ruin the moment, if it even was one.
Leon smiled and brought her hand up, lightly kissing the fingers.
She held her breath as she watched him slowly bring up her hand and kiss her fingers lightly. She smiled softly as it was probably the sweetest gesture anyone had ever made to her.
Leon smiled when she did, glad she didn't hit him or kick him out right there. "Hope that makes it feel better" He said softly.
Annika flushed slightly and smiled. "Yeah it makes it feel a lot better thank you." She said a little shyly.

Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:22 pm

Winter glanced away and then sighed. "Spencer, it's not safe." she told him.
Spencer frowned but nodded "I understand" He said quietly.

Winter frowned. "How 'bout we watch a movie at the movie theatre?" she suggested.
Spencer nodded and gave her a small smile. "Alright, do you know what's playing?"

Winter frowned. "How 'bout we watch a movie at the movie theatre?" she suggested.
Spencer nodded and gave her a small smile. "Alright, do you know what's playing?"

Winter made a smirk and then honestly shook her head. She didn't know what was playing.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:28 pm

"Good, you did really good. I really struggled with mine in the beginning too." He told her softly as he smiled, bringing one of her hands to his lips as he kissed it gently and then let her go.

Leilah chuckled. "Is it weird to name your dragon side?" she asked him curiously.
Logan shrugged, "I don't know, why have you?" He asked her curiously wondering what name she had given for her dragon.

Leilah blinked and then glanced his way. "Nothing, I just imagine my dragon's name would be Shimmer since my scales reflect sunlight and shimmer." she told him.
Logan thought about that for a moment before smiling at her. "I like it, you are quite beautiful in your dragon form. Very elegant." He replied softly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Annika smiled softly as she looked up at him. She held his gaze and wondered what he was thinking. " Thats good to hear. " She whispered quietly not wanting to ruin the moment, if it even was one.
Leon smiled and brought her hand up, lightly kissing the fingers.
She held her breath as she watched him slowly bring up her hand and kiss her fingers lightly. She smiled softly as it was probably the sweetest gesture anyone had ever made to her.
Leon smiled when she did, glad she didn't hit him or kick him out right there. "Hope that makes it feel better" He said softly.
Annika flushed slightly and smiled. "Yeah it makes it feel a lot better thank you." She said a little shyly.
Leon's smile widened a little at that but he gently released her hand, he didn't want to push things and end up pushing her away.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:30 pm

She chuckled as she bent down and rubbed her belly. She shuffled Moose to the other side of her lap to make sure she didn't wake him, as he was finally sound asleep. His little feet twitching adorably.

(MOOSE IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER!!!!!)

Avalanche's tail wagged and Orlando watched silently and then looked at the vet bill.
(Lol yes yes he is. )

Cali continued to pet Avalanche since it made her happy. She scratched her belly with a chuckle. "You sure do like your belly rubs don't you." She said with a grin.

(Hailey's my character, why?)

Avalanche seemed to smile and then stood up as Orlando walked over sadly. 'I don't know how I'm going to keep her away from Rex." he said sadly.
Cali looked up at Him then, reaching out to his hand and giving him a look that said she would help however she could. "Maybe baby gate off part of the house for each dog. Give them each individual time with you? Or perhaps get one of those cage muzzles for him so he can be with her but not bite her maybe?" She offered as suggestions not sure if any of them would work.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Winter made a smirk and then honestly shook her head. She didn't know what was playing.
Spencer smiled at that then shrugged "I guess we will see when we get there?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:40 pm

Leon's smile widened a little at that but he gently released her hand, he didn't want to push things and end up pushing her away.
Annika skin tingled where his lips had been. "So, you a night owl or more of an early riser?" She asked quietly to learn more about him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:48 pm

Annika skin tingled where his lips had been. "So, you a night owl or more of an early riser?" She asked quietly to learn more about him.
Leon smiled again and shrugged "I can do both, but I like staying up late more than getting up early. What about you?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Leilah chuckled. "Is it weird to name your dragon side?" she asked him curiously.
Logan shrugged, "I don't know, why have you?" He asked her curiously wondering what name she had given for her dragon.

Leilah blinked and then glanced his way. "Nothing, I just imagine my dragon's name would be Shimmer since my scales reflect sunlight and shimmer." she told him.
Logan thought about that for a moment before smiling at her. "I like it, you are quite beautiful in your dragon form. Very elegant." He replied softly.

Leilah blushed at his words. "What? Stop.....that's enough." she said, blushing as red as a tomato now.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:56 pm

(MOOSE IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER!!!!!)

Avalanche's tail wagged and Orlando watched silently and then looked at the vet bill.
(Lol yes yes he is. )

Cali continued to pet Avalanche since it made her happy. She scratched her belly with a chuckle. "You sure do like your belly rubs don't you." She said with a grin.

Avalanche seemed to smile and then stood up as Orlando walked over sadly. 'I don't know how I'm going to keep her away from Rex." he said sadly.
Cali looked up at Him then, reaching out to his hand and giving him a look that said she would help however she could. "Maybe baby gate off part of the house for each dog. Give them each individual time with you? Or perhaps get one of those cage muzzles for him so he can be with her but not bite her maybe?" She offered as suggestions not sure if any of them would work.

Orlando shook his head. "That wouldn't keep him away from her, he's jumped over her before." he explained to her. "The muzzle would be cruel because then he couldn't eat the same way." he explained to her, now very sad.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:56 pm

Winter sighed deeply and then glanced away, feeling ashamed.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:11 pm

Leon smiled again and shrugged "I can do both, but I like staying up late more than getting up early. What about you?"
"Well we are the same in that regard, unfortunately when I work I often have to get up early. So I make up for it on my days off." She told him with a smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Leilah blushed at his words. "What? Stop.....that's enough." she said, blushing as red as a tomato now.
Logan grinned and chuckled at her red face. "I was only stating the truth." He said as he moved the truck back onto the road and continued driving.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:16 pm

(Lol yes yes he is. )

Orlando shook his head. "That wouldn't keep him away from her, he's jumped over her before." he explained to her. "The muzzle would be cruel because then he couldn't eat the same way." he explained to her, now very sad.
(Jeez your the one who made the dog bite her in the first place you better figure out something lol )

Cali sighed and squeezed his hand. "You'll figure out something, and I will help however I can." She told him in a supportive way.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:16 pm

Spencer tilted his head then moved closer, using his finger to lift her chin "It's alright Winter, we will figure it out."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:21 pm

"Well we are the same in that regard, unfortunately when I work I often have to get up early. So I make up for it on my days off." She told him with a smile.
Leon smiled again at that and nodded "Alright, well, I know not to try to wake you up on your days off if I get up early then." He said with a chuckle.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:25 pm

Leon smiled again at that and nodded "Alright, well, I know not to try to wake you up on your days off if I get up early then." He said with a chuckle.
She smiled and shook her head. "Yeah I stay up late and sleep in the next day. I enjoy my sleep in days, you couldn't drag me outta bed if you tried." She said with a little laugh.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:26 pm

She smiled and shook her head. "Yeah I stay up late and sleep in the next day. I enjoy my sleep in days, you couldn't drag me outta bed if you tried." She said with a little laugh.
Leon laughed happily at that and nodded "Duely noted."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:27 pm

Logan grinned and chuckled at her red face. "I was only stating the truth." He said as he moved the truck back onto the road and continued driving.

Leilah smiled and quit blushing as she glanced away as a Dairy Queen came into view. She looked at it longingly but knew she probably shouldn't.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:29 pm

(Jeez your the one who made the dog bite her in the first place you better figure out something lol )

Cali sighed and squeezed his hand. "You'll figure out something, and I will help however I can." She told him in a supportive way.

Orlando smiled and then snapped his fingers. "I got it. Rex is a smart dog, I can simply make him sit!" he exclaimed and then laughed happily as Avalanche did as commanded. She had sat down.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Spencer tilted his head then moved closer, using his finger to lift her chin "It's alright Winter, we will figure it out."

Winter looked into Spencer's eyes.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:39 pm

Aisling smiled and nodded as she looked over at Aidan as he cautious her looking around at his belongings. She asked as she pointed to the shelf, " How long have you been collecting these?"
Aidan chuckled and looked at the shelf she pointed at, noticing the natural glass arrayed there. "The glass? Oh only about a year or two, the matches on the lower shelf for years. Don't ask me why I like collecting matchbooks but I do." He said with a laugh as he walked over and ran his fingers down one of the more delicate pieces of glass.
" So are these the fulgurites, Captain happy pants?" Aisling asked curiously as she took in both collections. She understood why matches,  if he didn't get the fire connection.
Aidan chuckled as she used his new nickname that she had cleverly come up with. "Yes these are them. I don't always find them when I go beach coming but I tend to get lucky more often then not. Those few pieces over there though, the polish colorful ones are blown glass, those were purchased." He said pointing out the few pieces of glass works on the shelf, often in shades of red and orange.
" The fact that you find them at all is amazing. These are really spectacular. " Aisling said before heading over to the blown glass to look.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:45 pm

Navar looked to Kimi as she communicated. "Yes, I'm learning that. I'm glad we have that in common.  Would you mind showing me how to do this too?" He asked. 
~~~
Alastor puffed up with a cheesy grin and hooked his thumbs in his waistband taking on the ranger voice again,  "Well, ma'am I definitely am thinking about search and seizure. I still haven't seen those documents." He looked around professional like, before looking to Noa again with mischief in his eyes.
Kimi nodded and looked down to the ocean floor "I am best at growing the coral." She said, growing some so he could see how she did it. 
~~~
Noa giggled and stepped back towards her bedroom area "I'm afraid I don't have those papers." She said then turned to go and jump on the bed.
Navar gasped mentally as the coral started growing as if time lapse was used. " I've never seen anything like it. He instinctually offered up his power to her to use to help. 
~~~
Alastor smiled widely as he said,  "Ma'am,  you just keep racking up charges now we have lying to a park ranger and fleeing arrest. You're going to do some hard time when I get ahold of you. " he headed back to the bedroom and stood in the doorway look at her on the bed. " ain't you pretty as a picture?" He asked with appreciation.
Navar looked to Kimi as she communicated. "Yes, I'm learning that. I'm glad we have that in common.  Would you mind showing me how to do this too?" He asked. 
~~~
Alastor puffed up with a cheesy grin and hooked his thumbs in his waistband taking on the ranger voice again,  "Well, ma'am I definitely am thinking about search and seizure. I still haven't seen those documents." He looked around professional like, before looking to Noa again with mischief in his eyes.
Kimi nodded and looked down to the ocean floor "I am best at growing the coral." She said, growing some so he could see how she did it. 
~~~
Noa giggled and stepped back towards her bedroom area "I'm afraid I don't have those papers." She said then turned to go and jump on the bed.
Navar gasped mentally as the coral started growing as if time lapse was used. " I've never seen anything like it. He instinctually offered up his power to her to use to help. 
~~~
Alastor smiled widely as he said,  "Ma'am,  you just keep racking up charges now we have lying to a park ranger and fleeing arrest. You're going to do some hard time when I get ahold of you. " he headed back to the bedroom and stood in the doorway look at her on the bed. " ain't you pretty as a picture?" He asked with appreciation.
Kimi gasped softly at the addition of his power to hers. She hadn't shared power like that and it was a little hard to control without simply letting it go to the coral to grow it under and in a large area around them. She stopped it when she felt she could, to keep them from burning out. "Wow"
~~~
Noa laughed and looked to him in the doorway then held her hands out "Well, officer, I guess you caught me, now what will you do with me?" She asked teasingly.
Navar shared Kimi's sentiment but was unable to articulate it even mentally. He just felt all and wonder.
~~~
Alastor reached behind him as if getting handcuffs,  but sighed dramatically and said, " Wouldn't you know it, I left them in my other pair of pants. I guess I'm going to have to use my billy club on you." He smirked as he came to the bed and kissed Noa.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Winter looked into Spencer's eyes.
Spencer reached over to touch her face and smiled

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Leon laughed happily at that and nodded "Duely noted."
"Bacon and caffeine help a lot on those days, just so you know." She told him with a smile and chuckle. An image of him trying to bribe her to get out of bed with a plate of bacon came to mind.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Leilah smiled and quit blushing as she glanced away as a Dairy Queen came into view. She looked at it longingly but knew she probably shouldn't.
Logan saw her looking at the Dairy Queen and chuckled as he pulled the truck into their parking lot. "We'll go through the drive thru so you don't have to walk." He told her as he drove the truck into the drive thru.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum