Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons


Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42618
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down


Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(I know that)

Emily followed echolocation and soon was felt rubbing her head against his neck.
As she made first contact,  Xavier hummed musically and nibbled along her in kind.
(Can we just have a mature timeskip or something?)

Emily nibbled along his neck in return while humming back.
(I set it up for a time skip five posts ago,  but you kept going, so I followed your lead.   cheeky  Skip to the next morning? )
(Yep)

The next morning Emily woke up next to the lava.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 7591
Join date : 2015-11-05

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
As she made first contact,  Xavier hummed musically and nibbled along her in kind.
(Can we just have a mature timeskip or something?)

Emily nibbled along his neck in return while humming back.
(I set it up for a time skip five posts ago,  but you kept going, so I followed your lead.   cheeky  Skip to the next morning? )
(Yep)

The next morning Emily woke up next to the lava.
Xavier had hunted for her and the large deer was sprawled close by. He was throwing pebbles in the volcano while he waited for her to wake. Upon hearing Emily's breath change,  he glanced back to her. "Good morning. " He replied quietly.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2623
Likes : 5
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Can we just have a mature timeskip or something?)

Emily nibbled along his neck in return while humming back.
(I set it up for a time skip five posts ago,  but you kept going, so I followed your lead.   cheeky  Skip to the next morning? )
(Yep)

The next morning Emily woke up next to the lava.
Xavier had hunted for her and the large deer was sprawled close by. He was throwing pebbles in the volcano while he waited for her to wake. Upon hearing Emily's breath change,  he glanced back to her. "Good morning. " He replied quietly.
Emily opened her eyes and looked at the dead deer. She said "good morning" back and a "thanks" before she slowly ate half the deer leaving the other half for him.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 7591
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(I set it up for a time skip five posts ago,  but you kept going, so I followed your lead.   cheeky  Skip to the next morning? )
(Yep)

The next morning Emily woke up next to the lava.
Xavier had hunted for her and the large deer was sprawled close by. He was throwing pebbles in the volcano while he waited for her to wake. Upon hearing Emily's breath change,  he glanced back to her. "Good morning. " He replied quietly.
Emily opened her eyes and looked at the dead deer. She said "good morning" back and a "thanks" before she slowly ate half the deer leaving the other half for him.
Xavier shifted to his dragon form to finish off the remaining deer.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2623
Likes : 5
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Dirk tensed a bit as he watched her huge head coming down towards him, but relaxed a bit more when he saw she was just getting a better look at him.  "Wow, this is just incredible..." he said in amazement.  "I can't believe I'm really talking to an actual dragon... Well I-I'm glad to hear that you didn't mean me any harm, though I guess I kind of panicked down there and everything.  W-wait, where's the girl that was here just a moment ago?  She went into the water and she hasn't come back, she said she was gonna go get you.  Is she alright?"
Kimi blinked then nodded a little "Yes, she went to get her surfboard. She is often on the waves out here. Yes, you did panic a little, though I cannot really blame you, even if I do not like that." She said softly
Dirk chuckled a little and said "Yeah, I guess it would be kind of understandable.  You know... Your voice actually sounds just like hers now that I think about it... Have you and her ever realized that before?  Or do you guys not talk enough to know?..."  He seemed like he was starting to suspect something about the two of them, but at this point it was probably still just a wild hunch more than anything.
Kimi tilted her head a little at that then shook it "I sound like her?" Hm, interesting. "I hope you do not think I stole her voice or anything of the sort." She said jokingly then reached over to pick up his tank to look at it closer. "You are a fast swimmer, for a human."
"Ohh, n-no, I just uhh..." Dirk said, still wondering how they could sound almost exactly the same.  "I just thought that was really odd and all.  Oh, yeah, I guess I am a pretty good swimmer, thanks.  Though the find and the breathing gear are most of what helps that happen."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7316
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Dirk tensed a bit as he watched her huge head coming down towards him, but relaxed a bit more when he saw she was just getting a better look at him.  "Wow, this is just incredible..." he said in amazement.  "I can't believe I'm really talking to an actual dragon... Well I-I'm glad to hear that you didn't mean me any harm, though I guess I kind of panicked down there and everything.  W-wait, where's the girl that was here just a moment ago?  She went into the water and she hasn't come back, she said she was gonna go get you.  Is she alright?"
Kimi blinked then nodded a little "Yes, she went to get her surfboard. She is often on the waves out here. Yes, you did panic a little, though I cannot really blame you, even if I do not like that." She said softly
Dirk chuckled a little and said "Yeah, I guess it would be kind of understandable.  You know... Your voice actually sounds just like hers now that I think about it... Have you and her ever realized that before?  Or do you guys not talk enough to know?..."  He seemed like he was starting to suspect something about the two of them, but at this point it was probably still just a wild hunch more than anything.
Kimi tilted her head a little at that then shook it "I sound like her?" Hm, interesting. "I hope you do not think I stole her voice or anything of the sort." She said jokingly then reached over to pick up his tank to look at it closer. "You are a fast swimmer, for a human."
"Ohh, n-no, I just uhh..." Dirk said, still wondering how they could sound almost exactly the same.  "I just thought that was really odd and all.  Oh, yeah, I guess I am a pretty good swimmer, thanks.  Though the find and the breathing gear are most of what helps that happen."
Kimi rumbled a laugh at that and nodded "Yes, they are good tools to use to swim with" She said softly "Will you tell me about yourself?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42618
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Yep)

The next morning Emily woke up next to the lava.
Xavier had hunted for her and the large deer was sprawled close by. He was throwing pebbles in the volcano while he waited for her to wake. Upon hearing Emily's breath change,  he glanced back to her. "Good morning. " He replied quietly.
Emily opened her eyes and looked at the dead deer. She said "good morning" back and a "thanks" before she slowly ate half the deer leaving the other half for him.
Xavier shifted to his dragon form to finish off the remaining deer.
Emily felt sick to her stomach (hint hint) but wrote it off as just eating some bad food the day before.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 7591
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dirk chuckled a little and said "Yeah, I guess it would be kind of understandable.  You know... Your voice actually sounds just like hers now that I think about it... Have you and her ever realized that before?  Or do you guys not talk enough to know?..."  He seemed like he was starting to suspect something about the two of them, but at this point it was probably still just a wild hunch more than anything.
Kimi tilted her head a little at that then shook it "I sound like her?" Hm, interesting. "I hope you do not think I stole her voice or anything of the sort." She said jokingly then reached over to pick up his tank to look at it closer. "You are a fast swimmer, for a human."
"Ohh, n-no, I just uhh..." Dirk said, still wondering how they could sound almost exactly the same.  "I just thought that was really odd and all.  Oh, yeah, I guess I am a pretty good swimmer, thanks.  Though the find and the breathing gear are most of what helps that happen."
Kimi rumbled a laugh at that and nodded "Yes, they are good tools to use to swim with" She said softly "Will you tell me about yourself?"
"Oh, well, I umm..." Dirk said, nervously blushing a bit and dipping his head.  "Y-yeah, sure, I uhh... well, my name's Dirk, and I'm a marine biologist and engineer working for a company called NUMA, the National Underwater and Marine Agency.  I've been working out here for a few days now trying to figure out if there's any hazardous materials still inside that shipwreck we first met in, and if there are, figure out a safe way to contain and remove them before they can hurt the surrounding environment.  Y-you know, I've actually been studying dragons since I was a kid, I've always thought your kind were just the most incredible, fantastic creatures, and I never could have thought that I'd get to really meet one.  God, this is such an amazing discovery.  Ohh, hey, that's an idea!  Maybe you and me could head back to my ship, the Deep Endeavor, and we could talk with the scientists on the crew there.  I'm sure they'd all be tripping over themselves to ask you anything that came to their minds."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

avatar
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Posts : 7316
Likes : 5
Join date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor sighed lovingly, " It is easy with you as my inspiration Noa." He said humbly. He looked around and grew curious about the village again. "Shall we go help in the celebration preparations? " He asked her.
"That could be fun" Noa agreed happily. She looked around again then headed for the center of the village where they seemed to be setting up a fire pit.
"Yes, fun and fascinating. " Alastor said as he moved over to look closer at the pit. He searched for the ones they knew from earlier.
They were around, helping the others as they built up the fire and got the veggies and meat ready to be cooked for that night.
Alastor was enjoying himself very much. It was so strange, he'd always been standoffish,  but with Noa he was more at ease with strangers. He watched her interactions and smiled at her easy going ways.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2623
Likes : 5
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Xavier had hunted for her and the large deer was sprawled close by. He was throwing pebbles in the volcano while he waited for her to wake. Upon hearing Emily's breath change,  he glanced back to her. "Good morning. " He replied quietly.
Emily opened her eyes and looked at the dead deer. She said "good morning" back and a "thanks" before she slowly ate half the deer leaving the other half for him.
Xavier shifted to his dragon form to finish off the remaining deer.
Emily felt sick to her stomach (hint hint) but wrote it off as just eating some bad food the day before.
(But of course,  I figured an egg would give her something to focus on. )

Xavier finished his meal and moved to slip into the volcano once again.  He sighed contently as he propped his head along the side to snooze. He'd watched over Emily while she slept in her dragon form and he was now tired himself.


Last edited by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2623
Likes : 5
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor sighed lovingly, " It is easy with you as my inspiration Noa." He said humbly. He looked around and grew curious about the village again. "Shall we go help in the celebration preparations? " He asked her.
"That could be fun" Noa agreed happily. She looked around again then headed for the center of the village where they seemed to be setting up a fire pit.
"Yes, fun and fascinating. " Alastor said as he moved over to look closer at the pit. He searched for the ones they knew from earlier.
They were around, helping the others as they built up the fire and got the veggies and meat ready to be cooked for that night.
Alastor was enjoying himself very much. It was so strange, he'd always been standoffish,  but with Noa he was more at ease with strangers. He watched her interactions and smiled at her easy going ways.
Noa was friendly even with strangers, she always had been, at least when they weren't on opposite sides of a debate or something. She smiled to Alastor, noting that he watched her and liking that

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42618
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Yes, fun and fascinating. " Alastor said as he moved over to look closer at the pit. He searched for the ones they knew from earlier.
They were around, helping the others as they built up the fire and got the veggies and meat ready to be cooked for that night.
Alastor was enjoying himself very much. It was so strange, he'd always been standoffish,  but with Noa he was more at ease with strangers. He watched her interactions and smiled at her easy going ways.
Noa was friendly even with strangers, she always had been, at least when they weren't on opposite sides of a debate or something. She smiled to Alastor, noting that he watched her and liking that
Alastor stood and move over to Noa and asked her to dance. Not that he knew the local dances,  but a village elder had encourage him to do so. "May I have this dance my lady?" He asked nervously.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2623
Likes : 5
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Yes, fun and fascinating. " Alastor said as he moved over to look closer at the pit. He searched for the ones they knew from earlier.
They were around, helping the others as they built up the fire and got the veggies and meat ready to be cooked for that night.
Alastor was enjoying himself very much. It was so strange, he'd always been standoffish,  but with Noa he was more at ease with strangers. He watched her interactions and smiled at her easy going ways.
Noa was friendly even with strangers, she always had been, at least when they weren't on opposite sides of a debate or something. She smiled to Alastor, noting that he watched her and liking that
Alastor stood and move over to Noa and asked her to dance. Not that he knew the local dances,  but a village elder had encourage him to do so. "May I have this dance my lady?" He asked nervously.
Noa smiled at him and took his hand in hers "I would love to dance with you, though I don't know these dances."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42618
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor was enjoying himself very much. It was so strange, he'd always been standoffish,  but with Noa he was more at ease with strangers. He watched her interactions and smiled at her easy going ways.
Noa was friendly even with strangers, she always had been, at least when they weren't on opposite sides of a debate or something. She smiled to Alastor, noting that he watched her and liking that
Alastor stood and move over to Noa and asked her to dance. Not that he knew the local dances,  but a village elder had encourage him to do so. "May I have this dance my lady?" He asked nervously.
Noa smiled at him and took his hand in hers "I would love to dance with you, though I don't know these dances."
"You needn't worry,  I have an elder who's intent on teaching us." Alastor replied with a chuckle.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2623
Likes : 5
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor was enjoying himself very much. It was so strange, he'd always been standoffish,  but with Noa he was more at ease with strangers. He watched her interactions and smiled at her easy going ways.
Noa was friendly even with strangers, she always had been, at least when they weren't on opposite sides of a debate or something. She smiled to Alastor, noting that he watched her and liking that
Alastor stood and move over to Noa and asked her to dance. Not that he knew the local dances,  but a village elder had encourage him to do so. "May I have this dance my lady?" He asked nervously.
Noa smiled at him and took his hand in hers "I would love to dance with you, though I don't know these dances."
"You needn't worry,  I have an elder who's intent on teaching us." Alastor replied with a chuckle.
Noa laughed lightly at that and kissed him for a moment before moving back for this dance lesson "Alright, teach away then"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42618
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor stood and move over to Noa and asked her to dance. Not that he knew the local dances,  but a village elder had encourage him to do so. "May I have this dance my lady?" He asked nervously.
Noa smiled at him and took his hand in hers "I would love to dance with you, though I don't know these dances."
"You needn't worry,  I have an elder who's intent on teaching us." Alastor replied with a chuckle.
Noa laughed lightly at that and kissed him for a moment before moving back for this dance lesson "Alright, teach away then"
Alastor was quite surprised by the ability of the elder. She moved like one woman of half her years. He tried his best to mimic the movements,  but found fun in his mistakes.  He looked to Noa with a grin as he spun around with her.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 2623
Likes : 5
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 7:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily opened her eyes and looked at the dead deer. She said "good morning" back and a "thanks" before she slowly ate half the deer leaving the other half for him.
Xavier shifted to his dragon form to finish off the remaining deer.
Emily felt sick to her stomach (hint hint) but wrote it off as just eating some bad food the day before.
(But of course,  I figured an egg would give her something to focus on. )

Xavier finished his meal and moved to slip into the volcano once again.  He sighed contently as he propped his head along the side to snooze. He'd watched over Emily while she slept in her dragon form and he was now tired himself.
Emily blinked towards him. "Xavier I don't feel alright." she told him.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 7591
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 2:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor stood and move over to Noa and asked her to dance. Not that he knew the local dances,  but a village elder had encourage him to do so. "May I have this dance my lady?" He asked nervously.
Noa smiled at him and took his hand in hers "I would love to dance with you, though I don't know these dances."
"You needn't worry,  I have an elder who's intent on teaching us." Alastor replied with a chuckle.
Noa laughed lightly at that and kissed him for a moment before moving back for this dance lesson "Alright, teach away then"
Alastor was quite surprised by the ability of the elder. She moved like one woman of half her years. He tried his best to mimic the movements,  but found fun in his mistakes.  He looked to Noa with a grin as he spun around with her.
Noa laughed softly as she followed his movements. She was having fun even if they were making mistakes.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42618
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 2:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dirk chuckled a little and said "Yeah, I guess it would be kind of understandable.  You know... Your voice actually sounds just like hers now that I think about it... Have you and her ever realized that before?  Or do you guys not talk enough to know?..."  He seemed like he was starting to suspect something about the two of them, but at this point it was probably still just a wild hunch more than anything.
Kimi tilted her head a little at that then shook it "I sound like her?" Hm, interesting. "I hope you do not think I stole her voice or anything of the sort." She said jokingly then reached over to pick up his tank to look at it closer. "You are a fast swimmer, for a human."
"Ohh, n-no, I just uhh..." Dirk said, still wondering how they could sound almost exactly the same.  "I just thought that was really odd and all.  Oh, yeah, I guess I am a pretty good swimmer, thanks.  Though the find and the breathing gear are most of what helps that happen."
Kimi rumbled a laugh at that and nodded "Yes, they are good tools to use to swim with" She said softly "Will you tell me about yourself?"
"Oh, well, I umm..." Dirk said, nervously blushing a bit and dipping his head.  "Y-yeah, sure, I uhh... well, my name's Dirk, and I'm a marine biologist and engineer working for a company called NUMA, the National Underwater and Marine Agency.  I've been working out here for a few days now trying to figure out if there's any hazardous materials still inside that shipwreck we first met in, and if there are, figure out a safe way to contain and remove them before they can hurt the surrounding environment.  Y-you know, I've actually been studying dragons since I was a kid, I've always thought your kind were just the most incredible, fantastic creatures, and I never could have thought that I'd get to really meet one.  God, this is such an amazing discovery.  Ohh, hey, that's an idea!  Maybe you and me could head back to my ship, the Deep Endeavor, and we could talk with the scientists on the crew there.  I'm sure they'd all be tripping over themselves to ask you anything that came to their minds."
Kimi growled softly and took a step backwards into the water then shook her head "No, I cannot trust people to not try to catch me to study me."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42618
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum