Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily glanced away from him as her head emerged from the lava. "I'd rather not talk about it, all I know is each day she loses more and more of who she was, of who dad made her." she explained sadly.
"I'm sorry Em. I can be intrusive sometimes and I forget my manners. " Xavier said with heartfelt sympathy as he looked to the sadness he'd caused.
Emily glanced down at the lava. "My mom's trying to find a new love but I don't think she'll ever find it. She-she's been doing so many bad things lately, smoking, stealing, and selling things that didn't rightfully belong to her. I'm afraid one day she'll be caught and she'll be in the path of a moving bullet.................just like my father was." she explained to him.
Xavier slipped into the lava to close the distance between them. He drew her in for a hug as he explained,  "It's only speculations.  There's so much about our kind we don't know. I'm just drawing on my instincts.  That's actually why I've been reluctant to take our relationship to the next level. Even though our courtship was before your attempted murder and has carried over through your hospital stay, my dragon demands I have all of you. It's madding not claiming the prize of my heart. That's what you are to me Emily.  You're the other half that makes me whole. So if this is our our future,  you need to be absolutely certain I'm the one you want." 
Emily hugged him back. "My dragon feels the same way, you are the one I want." she said, licking his face.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:52 pm

"I'm sorry Em. I can be intrusive sometimes and I forget my manners. " Xavier said with heartfelt sympathy as he looked to the sadness he'd caused.
Emily glanced down at the lava. "My mom's trying to find a new love but I don't think she'll ever find it. She-she's been doing so many bad things lately, smoking, stealing, and selling things that didn't rightfully belong to her. I'm afraid one day she'll be caught and she'll be in the path of a moving bullet.................just like my father was." she explained to him.
Xavier slipped into the lava to close the distance between them. He drew her in for a hug as he explained,  "It's only speculations.  There's so much about our kind we don't know. I'm just drawing on my instincts.  That's actually why I've been reluctant to take our relationship to the next level. Even though our courtship was before your attempted murder and has carried over through your hospital stay, my dragon demands I have all of you. It's madding not claiming the prize of my heart. That's what you are to me Emily.  You're the other half that makes me whole. So if this is our our future,  you need to be absolutely certain I'm the one you want." 
Emily hugged him back. "My dragon feels the same way, you are the one I want." she said, licking his face.
Her words with that simple action, sparked a flame of unquenchable desire deep within him. He made a guttural sound of longing at her acceptance and nibbled at the flesh of her shoulder with his blunt human teeth. He growled as he pulled way from her unharmed shoulder to look deeply into her eyes. "How do you want me Em? Are we consummating our courtship in our dragon or human forms?" He asked her breathlessly.  His dragon demanded mating on a deep dive into the heart of the volcano.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:21 am

"Yes, pretty,  but not perfect.  On second thought,  you need an earth element one." He said as he searched another basket and found a hammered silver band ring.
Noa smiled, handing the bone one back to try on the silver one. Now that one felt better, more 'at home' on her finger and she nodded "Yes, this one is better" She agreed
"Now, your turn to choose one for me." Alastor stated happily.  Glad that she'd favored the one he really liked.
Noa smiled and looked through the choices, finding a silver ring with a Kyanite gemstone in it
Alastor was touched by her choice.  It was significant in its meaning.  The stone was special all in its self. "I love it, Noa." He said with admiration.
Noa smiled and kissed him again before paying for the ring.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:08 am

"Now, your turn to choose one for me." Alastor stated happily.  Glad that she'd favored the one he really liked.
Noa smiled and looked through the choices, finding a silver ring with a Kyanite gemstone in it
Alastor was touched by her choice.  It was significant in its meaning.  The stone was special all in its self. "I love it, Noa." He said with admiration.
Alastor opened the clasp on the necklace for Noa. He'd bought both for her and was  curious as to how it would look on Noa's graceful neck.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:53 am

Alastor opened the clasp on the necklace for Noa. He'd bought both for her and was  curious as to how it would look on Noa's graceful neck.
Noa smiled and turned, moving her hair out of the way so he could put it on her neck

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:28 am

Noa smiled and turned, moving her hair out of the way so he could put it on her neck
Alastor took the opportunity of kissing Noa's nape tenderly before fastening the clasp to secure the necklace in place.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:47 am

Alastor took the opportunity of kissing Noa's nape tenderly before fastening the clasp to secure the necklace in place.
Noa shivered at that, enjoying his kiss then turning around to kiss him once the clasp was in place. "Thank you"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:43 am

Noa shivered at that, enjoying his kiss then turning around to kiss him once the clasp was in place. "Thank you"
Alastor savored Noa's loving kiss and smiled as she thanked him. "It is I who is eternally grateful for you,  mate of my one true heart." He said tenderly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Alastor savored Noa's loving kiss and smiled as she thanked him. "It is I who is eternally grateful for you,  mate of my one true heart." He said tenderly.
Noa smiled and gave him another kiss "You always speak so eloquently to me, I love you, so much."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Noa smiled and gave him another kiss "You always speak so eloquently to me, I love you, so much."
Alastor sighed and said,  " It is easy with you as my inspiration Noa." He said humbly. He looked around and grew curious about the village again. "Shall we go help in the celebration preparations? " He asked her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:48 pm

Alastor sighed and said,  " It is easy with you as my inspiration Noa." He said humbly. He looked around and grew curious about the village again. "Shall we go help in the celebration preparations? " He asked her.
"That could be fun" Noa agreed happily. She looked around again then headed for the center of the village where they seemed to be setting up a fire pit.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Dirk tensed a bit as he watched her huge head coming down towards him, but relaxed a bit more when he saw she was just getting a better look at him.  "Wow, this is just incredible..." he said in amazement.  "I can't believe I'm really talking to an actual dragon... Well I-I'm glad to hear that you didn't mean me any harm, though I guess I kind of panicked down there and everything.  W-wait, where's the girl that was here just a moment ago?  She went into the water and she hasn't come back, she said she was gonna go get you.  Is she alright?"
Kimi blinked then nodded a little "Yes, she went to get her surfboard. She is often on the waves out here. Yes, you did panick a little, though I cannot really blame you, even if I do not like that." She said softly
Dirk chuckled a little and said "Yeah, I guess it would be kind of understandable.  You know... Your voice actually sounds just like hers now that I think about it... Have you and her ever realized that before?  Or do you guys not talk enough to know?..."  He seemed like he was starting to suspect something about the two of them, but at this point it was probably still just a wild hunch more than anything.

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Dirk tensed a bit as he watched her huge head coming down towards him, but relaxed a bit more when he saw she was just getting a better look at him.  "Wow, this is just incredible..." he said in amazement.  "I can't believe I'm really talking to an actual dragon... Well I-I'm glad to hear that you didn't mean me any harm, though I guess I kind of panicked down there and everything.  W-wait, where's the girl that was here just a moment ago?  She went into the water and she hasn't come back, she said she was gonna go get you.  Is she alright?"
Kimi blinked then nodded a little "Yes, she went to get her surfboard. She is often on the waves out here. Yes, you did panic a little, though I cannot really blame you, even if I do not like that." She said softly
Dirk chuckled a little and said "Yeah, I guess it would be kind of understandable.  You know... Your voice actually sounds just like hers now that I think about it... Have you and her ever realized that before?  Or do you guys not talk enough to know?..."  He seemed like he was starting to suspect something about the two of them, but at this point it was probably still just a wild hunch more than anything.
Kimi tilted her head a little at that then shook it "I sound like her?" Hm, interesting. "I hope you do not think I stole her voice or anything of the sort." She said jokingly then reached over to pick up his tank to look at it closer. "You are a fast swimmer, for a human."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Alastor sighed lovingly, " It is easy with you as my inspiration Noa." He said humbly. He looked around and grew curious about the village again. "Shall we go help in the celebration preparations? " He asked her.
"That could be fun" Noa agreed happily. She looked around again then headed for the center of the village where they seemed to be setting up a fire pit.
"Yes, fun and fascinating. " Alastor said as he moved over to look closer at the pit. He searched for the ones they knew from earlier.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Alastor sighed lovingly, " It is easy with you as my inspiration Noa." He said humbly. He looked around and grew curious about the village again. "Shall we go help in the celebration preparations? " He asked her.
"Yes, fun and fascinating. " Alastor said as he moved over to look closer at the pit. He searched for the ones they knew from earlier.
They were around, helping the others as they built up the fire and got the veggies and meat ready to be cooked for that night.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:21 pm

Her words with that simple action, sparked a flame of unquenchable desire deep within him. He made a guttural sound of longing at her acceptance and nibbled at the flesh of her shoulder with his blunt human teeth. He growled as he pulled way from her unharmed shoulder to look deeply into her eyes. "How do you want me Em? Are we consummating our courtship in our dragon or human forms?" He asked her breathlessly.  His dragon demanded mating on a deep dive into the heart of the volcano.
Emily smiled in her dragon form and gently nipped at his neck lovingly, not hurting him one bit. "It doesn't matter, either is fine with me." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:42 pm

Emily smiled in her dragon form and gently nipped at his neck lovingly, not hurting him one bit. "It doesn't matter, either is fine with me." she told him.
(Wait, I thought she was in her human form? chin)

"Very well, dragon it is then. Xavier moved back to shift before slipping into the molten lake.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:48 pm

"Very well, dragon it is then. Xavier moved back to shift before slipping into the molten lake.
(So you thought she licked his face in her human form? Hmmmmm.....that don't look right XD)

Emily nodded and followed after him deeper into the lava.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:15 pm

(So you thought she licked his face in her human form? Hmmmmm.....that don't look right XD)

(Neither does a human knawing on a dragon's shoulder.   Razz )

Xavier would let Emily dive first,  then pursue her to capture her within his winged embrace.  He vocalized deeply in his throat as reared up to gain more momentum in the downward plunge into the fiery depths of lava. Deprived of their vision in the molten depths, Xavier relied upon his sensory perception, such as echolocation and their mind link to find her.

Last edited by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:17 pm

Xavier would let Emily dive first,  then pursue her to capture her within his wingeducation embrace.  He vocalized deeply in his throat as reared up to gain more momentum in the downward plunge into the fiery depths of lava. Deprived of their vision in the molten depths, Xavier relied upon his sensory perception, such as echolocation and their mind link to find her.
Emily dived down all the way to the bottom.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Xavier would let Emily dive first,  then pursue her to capture her within his wingeducation embrace.  He vocalized deeply in his throat as reared up to gain more momentum in the downward plunge into the fiery depths of lava. Deprived of their vision in the molten depths, Xavier relied upon his sensory perception, such as echolocation and their mind link to find her.
(FYI, volcanoes don't really have a bottom, they have vents that go to the core of the Earth.  Wink  )

Xavier swam in the liquid rock, using his wings and tail to propel him closer to Emily.

Last edited by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted too soon.)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:50 pm

(FYI, volcanoes don't really have a bottom, they have vents that go to the core of the Earth.  Wink  )

Xavier swam in the liquid rock, using his wings and tail to propel him closer to Emily.
(I know that)

Emily followed echolocation and soon was felt rubbing her head against his neck.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:55 pm

(I know that)

Emily followed echolocation and soon was felt rubbing her head against his neck.
As she made first contact,  Xavier hummed musically and nibbled along her in kind.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:07 pm

(I know that)

As she made first contact,  Xavier hummed musically and nibbled along her in kind.
(Can we just have a mature timeskip or something?)

Emily nibbled along his neck in return while humming back.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:02 pm

(I know that)

(I set it up for a time skip five posts ago,  but you kept going, so I followed your lead.   cheeky  Skip to the next morning? )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:33 pm

(I know that)

(I set it up for a time skip five posts ago,  but you kept going, so I followed your lead.   cheeky  Skip to the next morning? )
(Yep)

The next morning Emily woke up next to the lava.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down