Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do. "Sub-types" are allowed, but fall under the main types. The dragons can specialize in one specific type like lightning or ice, but are not limited to only lightning or ice, having the full range of the four main elements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

Last edited by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Xavier smiled as he tried to block her mischievous lit fingers before they could seek out his ticklish spots. He laughed as he caught one hand. "Gotcha!" He said. 
~♢~
Byron gathered the remaining stew and relived a container to put it in. "Yep, pretty kitten like and very funny. He's trying to catch a football on tv. " He said with humor .
Emily used her free hand and tickled his stomach and said. "Not so fast!" she said and giggled.
___
"Awwwwwww - that is quite adorable." she stated as she began running the soapy water. "So, how was Xavier growing up?" she asked.
Xavier chuckled harder as he turned to try and get away from the free hand. "Oh, yes so fast. " He stated as he got further away. 
~♢~
Byron thought a little as he recalled the child Xavier was. "He was quite and played off to himself. He also enjoyed being helpful and would go out of his way to be so. "
Emily giggled and stopped tickling him and hid playfully under the covers before hearing a knock at the door and lifting her head to see a woman in formal clothing knock on the door. "Ms. Watts?" the woman asked, lifting her glasses a little.
___
Tobyn made a squeaking sound and ran into the same room as them, going between Byron's legs as he chased after a dustbunny.

Linda saw this and laughed. "He is cutesville." she commented. "Just like his dad was, right?" she asked.
Xavier sobered and straightened up off the bed and looked to the woman apologetically. 
~♢~
Byron chuckled and nodded, " Minus the tiny dragon part. " He said humorously.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 4:17 pm

"Oh you little minx, you just have to think that way. At this point we might as well just get out the hot fudge and spoon it onto each other." He said with a light laugh as he ran his fingers along her back while he held her. 

Lyra got into his SUV and nodded. "That sounds great, can't go wrong with some of the smaller mom and pop diners." She replied with a smile before asking, "so what do you do? For work I mean."
Aisling made a sound of genuine appreciation. "If I wasn't working well loved,  I'd entertain that idea. Perhaps we'll save that decadent treat for second wind. Besides,  you still have a bit of chocolate from transference right her." She said as she shifted her position to allow her to lick Aidan's upper pectoral muscle with a wink.
~●~
Macon started the vehicle and stated as he pulled out," I work in the foundry during the week and on the weekends, I  come out here to reconnect with nature and salvage useful things from what people leave littered in the park. It's not glamorous but it's an honest living. "
Aidan groaned softly as he watched her tongue clean up the remaining chocolate on his chest. He pulled her lips up to his and tasted the chocolate on her lips. Drawing her lower lib gently between his teeth as he let her go. "Careful you don't start round two so soon love." He whispered huskily.

Lyra looked out the window as she listened to him speak of what he did for work. "Well someone has to do that sort of work. So it may not be glamorous but it is needed. You are also one up on me, I don't really have a job right now." She said with a small slightly embarrassed smile.
Aisling chuckled and slid off Aidan's lap to settle beside him with a contented sigh. "Not going to happen big boy. That first round nearly did me in..." She said with a grin. 
~●~
" Not a thing wrong with that. All work and no play makes for a very dull exist. " Macon replied pleasantly as they drove along.
Aidan smiled softly as he sat up a little with her. "Then allow me to take care of you while you rest. What would you like for dinner? I will fix that and bring it to you here, I can even rub your feet or shoulders or anything else that needs attention."

"Very true, I tend to move around from job to job. I have yet to find anything that speaks to me." Lyra stated simply as she turned to study him a bit as he drove. "Maybe I should be a weather woman, I could at least accurately predict storms." She added as the thought popped into her head.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 6:37 pm

Amar rubbed her eyes and slowly walked back to the chair.  "I never dreamed to have another family. I just focused on getting answer to why this happened." She said quietly.
~☆~
Navar threw his hand up whooping. "We are in business! " He yelled happy,  before searching for Kimi, " My lady, care to come aboard? She's a sea fairing vessel once again." He said with a big smile.
Noa reached over to place a hand on her shoulder. "We can try to find out together." She said with a smile then looked to Alastor and back to Amar. 
~~
Kimi chuckled and dived down so that she could jump up and shift to land on the yacht in human form. "That's wonderful." She said, coming over to him.
Amar nodded as rested her cheek on Noa's hand on her shoulder. 

Alastor smiled warmly at Noa before looking to Amar again. How she'd survived all this time in the wild, amazed him.
~☆~
Navar whistled and shook  his head in disbelief and what he just witnessed. "Now that's a cool trick. " He said with sincerity.
Noa smiled happily and let them sit like that for a minute before she shook her head a little. "We should get you some clean clothes in town." If she was going to stay with them, she would need some basic things at least.
~~~
Kimi chuckled and shrugged "Not much different than shifting as I fall into my cave from above." She said softly.
Alastor fished in his pocket for the keys to his private truck. "Take my truck, I've to to do my runs of the park. I'm the superintendent after all. I've got to make an appearance. Perhaps check for that tagger who keeps defacing public property." 

Amar made a soft sound and lowered her eyes. Oh, no. 

Alastor looked to her curiously, but stood to finish off his coffee. 
~☆~
Navar wasn't convinced. Kimi was so modest. " Regardless, it takes skill to land that landing with wet feet. Especially on a smooth surface." He said with sincerity as he moved back to the captain's chair. "Come on co-captain, let's get back to Kimi's island!" He said as he smiled charmingly. Feeling more himself,  now that he had his Intrepid back.
Noa smiled and took the keys, going over to give him a kiss as thanks. She too looked to Amar then chuckled softly "I have a feeling we might have done so already. Oh well, we can at least see if our guess on what it meant was right." 
~~~
Kimi laughed softly at that "And who says my feet are wet when I land?" She questioned teasingly as she took a seat.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 8:31 pm

Aisling made a sound of genuine appreciation. "If I wasn't working well loved,  I'd entertain that idea. Perhaps we'll save that decadent treat for second wind. Besides,  you still have a bit of chocolate from transference right her." She said as she shifted her position to allow her to lick Aidan's upper pectoral muscle with a wink.
~●~
Macon started the vehicle and stated as he pulled out," I work in the foundry during the week and on the weekends, I  come out here to reconnect with nature and salvage useful things from what people leave littered in the park. It's not glamorous but it's an honest living. "
Aidan groaned softly as he watched her tongue clean up the remaining chocolate on his chest. He pulled her lips up to his and tasted the chocolate on her lips. Drawing her lower lib gently between his teeth as he let her go. "Careful you don't start round two so soon love." He whispered huskily.

Lyra looked out the window as she listened to him speak of what he did for work. "Well someone has to do that sort of work. So it may not be glamorous but it is needed. You are also one up on me, I don't really have a job right now." She said with a small slightly embarrassed smile.
Aisling chuckled and slid off Aidan's lap to settle beside him with a contented sigh. "Not going to happen big boy. That first round nearly did me in..." She said with a grin. 
~●~
" Not a thing wrong with that. All work and no play makes for a very dull exist. " Macon replied pleasantly as they drove along.
Aidan smiled softly as he sat up a little with her. "Then allow me to take care of you while you rest. What would you like for dinner? I will fix that and bring it to you here, I can even rub your feet or shoulders or anything else that needs attention."

"Very true, I tend to move around from job to job. I have yet to find anything that speaks to me." Lyra stated simply as she turned to study him a bit as he drove. "Maybe I should be a weather woman, I could at least accurately predict storms." She added as the thought popped into her head.
Aisling looked to him with pure love and said, " And I shall nominate you for sainthood, you wonderful, wonderful man!" 
~●~
"That's not a bad idea, it is a profession right up your alley.  Perhaps inquire at the local stations. " Macon replied as he smiled kindly towards Lyra. Soon enough they made it to the diner and he pulled into a parking space. "Smelling good already. " He said as he cut the engine.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 8:46 pm

Amar nodded as rested her cheek on Noa's hand on her shoulder. 

Alastor smiled warmly at Noa before looking to Amar again. How she'd survived all this time in the wild, amazed him.
~☆~
Navar whistled and shook  his head in disbelief and what he just witnessed. "Now that's a cool trick. " He said with sincerity.
Noa smiled happily and let them sit like that for a minute before she shook her head a little. "We should get you some clean clothes in town." If she was going to stay with them, she would need some basic things at least.
~~~
Kimi chuckled and shrugged "Not much different than shifting as I fall into my cave from above." She said softly.
Alastor fished in his pocket for the keys to his private truck. "Take my truck, I've to to do my runs of the park. I'm the superintendent after all. I've got to make an appearance. Perhaps check for that tagger who keeps defacing public property." 

Amar made a soft sound and lowered her eyes. Oh, no. 

Alastor looked to her curiously, but stood to finish off his coffee. 
~☆~
Navar wasn't convinced. Kimi was so modest. " Regardless, it takes skill to land that landing with wet feet. Especially on a smooth surface." He said with sincerity as he moved back to the captain's chair. "Come on co-captain, let's get back to Kimi's island!" He said as he smiled charmingly. Feeling more himself,  now that he had his Intrepid back.
Noa smiled and took the keys, going over to give him a kiss as thanks. She too looked to Amar then chuckled softly "I have a feeling we might have done so already. Oh well, we can at least see if our guess on what it meant was right." 
~~~
Kimi laughed softly at that "And who says my feet are wet when I land?" She questioned teasingly as she took a seat.
(I forgot what the graffiti ment, I was just tying up a loose end.)
Amar glanced up to them and stood to follow Noa. She knew she'd be in  trouble if she didn't hide her guilt better. 

Alastor locked eyes on Amar as Noa's meaning sunk in. He shifted his gaze back to Noa and said, "Have fun. I'll see you after you get back." He said lovingly. 
~☆~
Navar chuckled, "It was a human assumption, i suppose. You have to give me a learning curve, Kim."  He said as he pushed up on the throttle to get them going a decent clip. He looked out over the water thoughtfully as he turned their course back the way they'd come. " I don't know about you, but I'm glad this engine works. I don't think I could have swam back pushing this thing. This is a lot more easygoing." He said as he turned to look to Kimi.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 9:06 pm

Emily used her free hand and tickled his stomach and said. "Not so fast!" she said and giggled.
___
"Awwwwwww - that is quite adorable." she stated as she began running the soapy water. "So, how was Xavier growing up?" she asked.
Xavier chuckled harder as he turned to try and get away from the free hand. "Oh, yes so fast. " He stated as he got further away. 
~♢~
Byron thought a little as he recalled the child Xavier was. "He was quite and played off to himself. He also enjoyed being helpful and would go out of his way to be so. "
Emily giggled and stopped tickling him and hid playfully under the covers before hearing a knock at the door and lifting her head to see a woman in formal clothing knock on the door. "Ms. Watts?" the woman asked, lifting her glasses a little.
___
Tobyn made a squeaking sound and ran into the same room as them, going between Byron's legs as he chased after a dustbunny.

Linda saw this and laughed. "He is cutesville." she commented. "Just like his dad was, right?" she asked.
Xavier sobered and straightened up off the bed and looked to the woman apologetically. 
~♢~
Byron chuckled and nodded, " Minus the tiny dragon part. " He said humorously.
The woman cleared her throat and then gulped. "Mr. President is waiting for you....both. Best not keep him waiting please." she said and then walked out of the room.

Emily then quickly got out and fixed her hair.
___
"Still cute though, right?" Linda asked and then her face grew sad. "I wonder if I had known maybe Emily had been quite like her son."

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧