Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed 10 May 2017 - 20:05

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 16:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Once most of the water had been removed from his lungs, the pain of it running up and out through his mouth and nose was enough to shock Dirk out of unconsciousness.  His eyes snapped awake and he bolted upright, before leaning over to the side and retching onto the stone floor.  Once he was done emptying his stomach he coughed painfully for a moment before he recovered a bit and looked around.  He was stunned to find himself in such an unfamiliar place, and then was even more stunned when he saw Kimi standing there over him, soaking wet as well.  "What the hell is going on here?..." he asked in confusion, firing off a multitude of questions too quickly for them to be answered individually.  "Who are you and... and where did that freaking dragon go? How did I get here?  Where even is here?..."
"A grotto under an island as far as I can tell." Kimi answered and knelt beside him, on the clean side. "Are you alright?" She took the last question because it was the last one and the most easily distinguished from the rest. She was in her surfing wetsuit just minus her board that was still on the beach.
Dirk looked around them again in surprise, then studied Kimi for a moment in confusion.  "Wait, I was just inside the wreck of the Sea Wiz a moment ago getting grabbed by a dragon, so how did I get here?  And what are you doing here as well?"
"Um, the dragon brought you here. She took the water out of your lungs when she found out your mask had come off" Kimi said then stood "She didn't want to hurt you, she only wanted to talk where you couldn't run away or scream too much." Yeah, if he didn't know she and the dragon were one, she wasn't going to let him know, if she could help it.
"She did all that?..." he asked, still totally confused about everything that was going on.  "...But... How could you know all that about her?... Did she talk to you or communicate that to you somehow?  And how did you get here?"

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 16:52

Once most of the water had been removed from his lungs, the pain of it running up and out through his mouth and nose was enough to shock Dirk out of unconsciousness.  His eyes snapped awake and he bolted upright, before leaning over to the side and retching onto the stone floor.  Once he was done emptying his stomach he coughed painfully for a moment before he recovered a bit and looked around.  He was stunned to find himself in such an unfamiliar place, and then was even more stunned when he saw Kimi standing there over him, soaking wet as well.  "What the hell is going on here?..." he asked in confusion, firing off a multitude of questions too quickly for them to be answered individually.  "Who are you and... and where did that freaking dragon go? How did I get here?  Where even is here?..."
"A grotto under an island as far as I can tell." Kimi answered and knelt beside him, on the clean side. "Are you alright?" She took the last question because it was the last one and the most easily distinguished from the rest. She was in her surfing wetsuit just minus her board that was still on the beach.
Dirk looked around them again in surprise, then studied Kimi for a moment in confusion.  "Wait, I was just inside the wreck of the Sea Wiz a moment ago getting grabbed by a dragon, so how did I get here?  And what are you doing here as well?"
"Um, the dragon brought you here. She took the water out of your lungs when she found out your mask had come off" Kimi said then stood "She didn't want to hurt you, she only wanted to talk where you couldn't run away or scream too much." Yeah, if he didn't know she and the dragon were one, she wasn't going to let him know, if she could help it.
"She did all that?..." he asked, still totally confused about everything that was going on.  "...But... How could you know all that about her?... Did she talk to you or communicate that to you somehow?  And how did you get here?"
"I talk to her" Kimi said softly then looked to the water "She was trying to clean up the ocean, you scared her when you showed up. People are not kind to what they don't understand."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 20:30

"I talk to her" Kimi said softly then looked to the water "She was trying to clean up the ocean, you scared her when you showed up. People are not kind to what they don't understand."
"Really?  Well, if we get out of here, and you see her, tell her that I was down there trying to do the very same thing as she was; cleaning up the hazardous cargo inside that shipwreck, if there was any.  I've never seen a real dragon before, do you think that she'd be willing to talk with me?  I'd really love to do that, I'm sure there's so much I could learn from her."

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 22:20

"Really?  Well, if we get out of here, and you see her, tell her that I was down there trying to do the very same thing as she was; cleaning up the hazardous cargo inside that shipwreck, if there was any.  I've never seen a real dragon before, do you think that she'd be willing to talk with me?  I'd really love to do that, I'm sure there's so much I could learn from her."
"You have to be special to understand her." Kimi said with a shrug. She wasn't actually sure of that, but it sounded good, and it took care of things both if he could and couldn't understand her in her dragon form. "Dragons are extremely shy creatures and don't let themselves be seen by just anyone, though there are, as with anything else, exceptions. I'll go and call her back" She added and headed for the water, swimming across then diving down.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 6:29

"You have to be special to understand her." Kimi said with a shrug. She wasn't actually sure of that, but it sounded good, and it took care of things both if he could and couldn't understand her in her dragon form. "Dragons are extremely shy creatures and don't let themselves be seen by just anyone, though there are, as with anything else, exceptions. I'll go and call her back" She added and headed for the water, swimming across then diving down.
"Well I hope that I'm special enough then," Dirk said, initially smiling before arching an eyebrow in confusion when Kimi simply swam out into the water and disappeared.  "Wow... Crazy girl..." he chuckled to himself as he stood and started looking around the cave for a way out, taking off his cumbersome flippers and his heavy breathing gear and wandering around in only his wetsuit.

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 7:56

"Well I hope that I'm special enough then," Dirk said, initially smiling before arching an eyebrow in confusion when Kimi simply swam out into the water and disappeared.  "Wow... Crazy girl..." he chuckled to himself as he stood and started looking around the cave for a way out, taking off his cumbersome flippers and his heavy breathing gear and wandering around in only his wetsuit.
Kimi waited a minute in her dragon form before coming back to the grotto to see wat he had been doing while she had been gone. She initially only peeked above the water, looking for him where she had left him then raising up to stand on the 'beach' to find him exploring the cavern. "Hello?" She wondered if he would understand her or just hear dragon noises. She hoped he could understand her, like some stories from the past where dragons would talk to humans.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 8:15

Kimi waited a minute in her dragon form before coming back to the grotto to see wat he had been doing while she had been gone. She initially only peeked above the water, looking for him where she had left him then raising up to stand on the 'beach' to find him exploring the cavern. "Hello?" She wondered if he would understand her or just hear dragon noises. She hoped he could understand her, like some stories from the past where dragons would talk to humans.
Dirk turned his head curiously when he heard the large disturbance in the surface of the water, then looked on in amazement as the female water dragon he'd encountered in the wreck of the Sea Wiz emerge and walk up onto the beach.  This was replaced with shock and excitement, however, when he heard the creature speak to him and he realized that he could understand her perfectly.  "Oh... h-hello!" he said nervously, slowly moving over towards her and looking up at her in wonder, unsure of what else to say.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 8:39

Dirk turned his head curiously when he heard the large disturbance in the surface of the water, then looked on in amazement as the female water dragon he'd encountered in the wreck of the Sea Wiz emerge and walk up onto the beach.  This was replaced with shock and excitement, however, when he heard the creature speak to him and he realized that he could understand her perfectly.  "Oh... h-hello!" he said nervously, slowly moving over towards her and looking up at her in wonder, unsure of what else to say.
Kimi wanted to grin, but was afraid that would scare him off "Oh, you can understand me!" She said excitedly then dipped her head to get a good look at him without the flippers and air tank "I didn't mean to cause you harm, but I can't let it be known widely that I am real. Scientists would try to catch me either to kill me or to do experiments on me" She said, shivering a little at that last and least favorable option.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 10:23

'
Kimi wanted to grin, but was afraid that would scare him off "Oh, you can understand me!" She said excitedly then dipped her head to get a good look at him without the flippers and air tank "I didn't mean to cause you harm, but I can't let it be known widely that I am real. Scientists would try to catch me either to kill me or to do experiments on me" She said, shivering a little at that last and least favorable option.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 12:39

Xavier followed closely after Emily.  He called back to the lava and made it form a heart shape between two tendrils of lava.
Emily saw it and smiled but then frowned again.
Xavier kept walking to the mouth of the volcano.  He'd give her time to come to terms with reconciling her two halves.
Emily stared down at the lava below and frowned deeply.
"What is it, Em? You're getting so melancholy. I took good care of the mother and children.  Though they don't see it now, they'll soon be better off. He tried to kill you over a few bucks. Desperation or not, with his success, he would only be emboldened to do it again." Xavier tried to justify their actions.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 12:43

Alastor felt shame at his hastily observed  judgement.  He felt remorse at what he'd thought. "I'm sorry,  Noa. I'm not very worldly.  I hope to fix that with your help. Have patience with me, I'll make you proud someday,  I promise. " He reassured her. He stepped down out of the back of the jeep and marveled at the friendliness of the strangers.
This village was used to strangers coming to spend time or hunt with them, so they knew some English, even as heavily accented as it was. 

Noa smiled at Alastor, hugging him when he was close enough again "I know, and you already make me proud for accepting that the world is a varied place. Want to buy some trinkets and such?" She asked, looking to the villagers again with a smile.
"Thank you for that. It means a lot. " He said privately.  He then smiled and nodded,  " I'd love to and I just so happen to have money burning a hole in my pocket. " He said happily.
Noa chuckled and held his hand as they were taken to see what the villagers had to sell while preparations were made for a meal in their honor.
Alastor looked to the native jewelry and smiled as he purchased a beautifully constructed necklace. "I shall adorn you like a Queen, my beloved Noa." He said lovingly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 15:09

'
(you reposted your last reply)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 15:11

Alastor felt shame at his hastily observed  judgement.  He felt remorse at what he'd thought. "I'm sorry,  Noa. I'm not very worldly.  I hope to fix that with your help. Have patience with me, I'll make you proud someday,  I promise. " He reassured her. He stepped down out of the back of the jeep and marveled at the friendliness of the strangers.
This village was used to strangers coming to spend time or hunt with them, so they knew some English, even as heavily accented as it was. 

Noa smiled at Alastor, hugging him when he was close enough again "I know, and you already make me proud for accepting that the world is a varied place. Want to buy some trinkets and such?" She asked, looking to the villagers again with a smile.
"Thank you for that. It means a lot. " He said privately.  He then smiled and nodded,  " I'd love to and I just so happen to have money burning a hole in my pocket. " He said happily.
Noa chuckled and held his hand as they were taken to see what the villagers had to sell while preparations were made for a meal in their honor.
Alastor looked to the native jewelry and smiled as he purchased a beautifully constructed necklace. "I shall adorn you like a Queen, my beloved Noa." He said lovingly.
Noa smiled at him, looking to the necklace then wrapping her arms around his neck so she could hug and kiss him for the lovely gift. She was just so happy to be here with him.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 15:11

Dirk tensed a bit as he watched her huge head coming down towards him, but relaxed a bit more when he saw she was just getting a better look at him.  "Wow, this is just incredible..." he said in amazement.  "I can't believe I'm really talking to an actual dragon... Well I-I'm glad to hear that you didn't mean me any harm, though I guess I kind of panicked down there and everything.  W-wait, where's the girl that was here just a moment ago?  She went into the water and she hasn't come back, she said she was gonna go get you.  Is she alright?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 15:38

Noa smiled at him, looking to the necklace then wrapping her arms around his neck so she could hug and kiss him for the lovely gift. She was just so happy to be here with him.
"Mmm,  I think I'll buy you jewelry everywhere we go." He said with delight.  In heregards mind he added as he kissed her back, "Every dragon needs a hoard. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 16:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Dirk tensed a bit as he watched her huge head coming down towards him, but relaxed a bit more when he saw she was just getting a better look at him.  "Wow, this is just incredible..." he said in amazement.  "I can't believe I'm really talking to an actual dragon... Well I-I'm glad to hear that you didn't mean me any harm, though I guess I kind of panicked down there and everything.  W-wait, where's the girl that was here just a moment ago?  She went into the water and she hasn't come back, she said she was gonna go get you.  Is she alright?"
Kimi blinked then nodded a little "Yes, she went to get her surfboard. She is often on the waves out here. Yes, you did panick a little, though I cannot really blame you, even if I do not like that." She said softly

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 16:04

"Mmm,  I think I'll buy you jewelry everywhere we go." He said with delight.  In heregards mind he added as he kissed her back, "Every dragon needs a hoard. "
Noa laughed through their bond "Yes, we do. This is the perfect start to one, isn't it?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 16:13

Noa laughed through their bond "Yes, we do. This is the perfect start to one, isn't it?"
"I'm glad you approve,  for I'll be inflicting my bad taste of flashy, yet elegant upon you." He teased her through their bond.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 17:06

"I'm glad you approve,  for I'll be inflicting my bad taste of flashy, yet elegant upon you." He teased her through their bond.
"Flashy but elegant, huh?" Noa asked, chuckling then leaning back a little to smile at him before looking to the people again. "Maybe a ring, since we are married?" Yeah, they were getting looks from some, while others had moved on about their day

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 17:42

Emily saw it and smiled but then frowned again.
Xavier kept walking to the mouth of the volcano.  He'd give her time to come to terms with reconciling her two halves.
"What is it, Em? You're getting so melancholy. I took good care of the mother and children.  Though they don't see it now, they'll soon be better off. He tried to kill you over a few bucks. Desperation or not, with his success, he would only be emboldened to do it again." Xavier tried to justify their actions.
Emily didn't answer, she just blinked her eyes and stared at the lava.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 18:09

"Flashy but elegant, huh?" Noa asked, chuckling then leaning back a little to smile at him before looking to the people again. "Maybe a ring, since we are married?" Yeah, they were getting looks from some, while others had moved on about their day
Alastor had forgotten himself and glanced around as well. " Yes, a ring would be a wonderful choice also." He said as he looked to the choices in that department.  You like a bone slice with some elegant carvings. "What do you think? " He asked as he held it up.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 18:19; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 18:15

Alastor had forgot himself and glanced around as well. " Yes, a ring would be a wonderful choice also." He said as he looked to the choices in that department.  You like a bone slice with some elegant carvings. "What do you think? " He asked as he held it up.
Noa looked at the ring then to Alastor before trying it on for size and letting both of them see it on her finger "That looks pretty" She said softly

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 18:45

Alastor had forgot himself and glanced around as well. " Yes, a ring would be a wonderful choice also." He said as he looked to the choices in that department.  You like a bone slice with some elegant carvings. "What do you think? " He asked as he held it up.
Noa looked at the ring then to Alastor before trying it on for size and letting both of them see it on her finger "That looks pretty" She said softly
"Yes, pretty,  but not perfect.  On second thought,  you need an earth element one." He said as he searched another basket and found a hammered silver band ring.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 19:09

Emily didn't answer, she just blinked her eyes and stared at the lava.
Xavier took her hand gently and stood silently with her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 19:33

"Yes, pretty,  but not perfect.  On second thought,  you need an earth element one." He said as he searched another basket and found a hammered silver band ring.
Noa smiled, handing the bone one back to try on the silver one. Now that one felt better, more 'at home' on her finger and she nodded "Yes, this one is better" She agreed

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 19:37

Noa smiled, handing the bone one back to try on the silver one. Now that one felt better, more 'at home' on her finger and she nodded "Yes, this one is better" She agreed
"Now, your turn to choose one for me." Alastor stated happily.  Glad that she'd favored the one he really liked.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum