Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Emily's eyes fluttered and they then opened. The lava started to heal her wounds and give her strength back. She held close to Xavier and hugged him happily before shifting into her dragon form and swimming around him happily.
____
Tobyn panted fearfully and glanced around as he heard a twig snap.
Xavier sent a silent prayer for the return of his mate strength.  He captured her and nuzzled her neck contentedly.  "Emily,  I love you. Thank the heavens you are restored. " He said with conviction. 
~~~
Byron hurried to catch up with Tobyn and was glad to see him up ahead.  "There you are boy. You gave me a fright.  " He said as he came to him  and hugged him.

Emily nuzzled him back and purred loudly and lovingly as they both nuzzled each other. "I thought I lost you forever." she told him.
_____
Tobyn came closer and let himself be hugged.
" My heart hurt with that same finality. It is fortunate I was wrong.  I'm so glad to be back in your loving light. Even though you should not have risked yourself for me." Xavier stated honestly. 
~~~
Byron closed his eyes and held Tobyn close as he was reunited with his grandson.  "Come, let's go to your parents.  They'll be alright,  I believe.  Even more so when you're return to them." He said mentally as he took to the sky.
Emily smiled at him and groomed him gently with her teeth and tongue. She loved him so much. "I'll never do something like that again, I promise." she told her mate.
________
Tobyn struggled free. "I thought I felt something. Grandpa, I think there is a badly wounded dragon close by." he said.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:29 pm

(My back is killing me in real life red+ )

Winter gulped. "What is open this time in the morning?" she asked him curiously.
"We can go by the bowling place, see what time they open."Spencer suggested.
Winter nodded and drove towards the bowling alley she knew about. She was quite a good driver.
Spencer smiled at how careful a driver she was. When they got to the bowling alley, he looked to see the posted times and chuckled softly "Opens at 10 every day, we're in luck"

Winter smiled happily and parked and looked at her watch. It was only 9:30am.
Spencer looked to her to see what she was doing.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Winter nodded and drove towards the bowling alley she knew about. She was quite a good driver.
Spencer smiled at how careful a driver she was. When they got to the bowling alley, he looked to see the posted times and chuckled softly "Opens at 10 every day, we're in luck"

"It's only 9:31 though, we have a little while to wait." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:33 pm

"I was hoping you'd say that." Alastor said contentedly as he got them towels and washcloths.  He sighed deeply as he stepped inside the shower stall with her. "Man, that feels good." He said as the warm water cascaded around them. He got the soap and began to lather it in the wash cloth. "Ladies first. " He teased as he waited for her to present her back to him.
Noa smiled at him and turned so her back was to him even as she started washing her hair to get it out of the way.
Alastor worked the lathered cloth thoroughly over Noa's back. He was sure to massaging is he cleansed her. He concentrated on any knots he found in the muscle and worked the tension out as best he could.  He wanted his mate to feel relaxed,  cherished and adored.
Noa smiled as he massaged her back, relaxing as much as she could there then turning to take the cloth "Your turn" She said, moving behind him so she could wash his back and try to massage it for him.
Alastor sighed softly as Noa found all the really tight spots. "You have magic hands. You just got rid of my headache.  Who knew it was tension related." He said with appreciation as she finished.  He turned to kiss he tenderly before washing his own hair.
Noa smiled at him and finished washing herself. when she was done, she looked to him again.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:42 pm

"What shall we do while we wait then?" Spencer asked curiously

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:43 pm

Winter unsnapped her seatbelt and let it roll back up where it's supposed to be. "How abouuuuuuttttttt a game offfffffffffffffffffffffffff TAG!" she said tagging him and running out the door she opened and running through the empty parking lot.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Winter unsnapped her seatbelt and let it roll back up where it's supposed to be. "How abouuuuuuttttttt a game offfffffffffffffffffffffffff TAG!" she said tagging him and running out the door she opened and running through the empty parking lot.
Spencer blinked, taken by surprise at her playfulness. He got out of the car, watching her run a moment before going around the car to go after her.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Spencer blinked, taken by surprise at her playfulness. He got out of the car, watching her run a moment before going around the car to go after her.

Winter watched him and ran the opposite direction by chance that he was going.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:43 pm

Cali had to admit it was strange, there was a rightness to how this felt. But she chalked it up to just finally finding out about her dragon self. "Kimi was going to buy this island so she could shift for often without being seen. I was going to go in on it with her, maybe you could stay here too." She said aloud, although she was hesitant to outright ask him to stay here when she herself was only recently offered to live on the island once Kimi bought it.

Orlando thought about it. "I don't know, maybe I could, but I can't quit my job." he said and closed his eyes.

Cali understood, whether he just liked his work, or needed the money she understood either way. She curled her tail around his body and flicked him with the tip playfully. "Perhaps you could at least meet us for a swim now and again?" She suggested hopefully.

Orlando sighed deeply and laid his head down, lowering his ears. "It wouldn't be the same." he told her sadly.

Cali made a distressed sound in the back of her throat at his sadness. She rested her head on top of his neck and curled herself around him with a sigh. She didn't know why it was such a bit deal but it was. "There has to be some way to make it work. It seems offly lonely to be by yourself after knowing there are others of your kind out there." She said with a sigh.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:45 pm

( I think you just love me and my characters so much, you keep swapping Aidans name with Adrian from BYC. lol. But its ok, I still love you. And they are similar names so tis all right. hugs )

Aidan smiled even broader. "That sounds really nice, can't remember the last time I had some good home made fried chicken and lemonade. Tell you what I wasn't lying about being showered in cookies, I just so happen to have some in my truck from my last client so we can have those for dessert. And we can do dinner tonight, say around 8?" He offered with a smile as he finished writing up the bill and tore it off from his book before walking over to her. He was giving her a deal since she was making him lunch.
(It's part auto correct and me.  And you're right,  it's close enough I don't catch it. I'm sorry.  I'll try better.   Facepalm  )
Aisling dipped her head in agreement.  "8 sounds perfect and I do love cookies.  "She said as she took the offered bill. She was surprised by how under priced it was. She tipped her head as she looked up to Aidan with silent speculation and appreciation.  "I'm not keeping you from another client am I?" She asked just to be certain she wasn't inconveniencing him.

(Lol tis ok I know how it is and I don't really care I find it funny. I figured it means you just really like my Stud muffin Adrian. Razz )

Aidan smiled, "Good then its a date, and I will go get those cookies, I think they are oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip." Before he turned to get them from his truck he turned back at her question. "Nope I am free the rest of the afternoon, you were my last. Your making me lunch so I took some off the bill, only seemed fair for homemade fried chicken." He said with a wink before grabbing the cookies from his truck and following her inside her house.
(Oh, I do. He's very hot and he does leave an impression.  Smile Just as I love that name. It's sexy.  I'm totally crushing on stud muffin for sure.     Love  Lol!)

Aisling smiled and decided to tease Aidan a bit. "What if I make terrible fried chicken. You're putting a lot of faith in my chicken Aidan. " She said with a playful smile.

(I hear ya, I made Adrian after the sexiest thing I could think of. I be crushing on my own creation, lol)

As Aidan followed her into her house and set the cookies down on the table he laughed. "I suppose that is possible, in that case I will just bill you again." He said jokingly as he looked into her kitchen. "Is there anything I can do to help? I am not totally helpless in the kitchen." He said with a smile.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:33 am

Spencer playfully chased after her to try to tag her

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Orlando thought about it. "I don't know, maybe I could, but I can't quit my job." he said and closed his eyes.

Cali understood, whether he just liked his work, or needed the money she understood either way. She curled her tail around his body and flicked him with the tip playfully. "Perhaps you could at least meet us for a swim now and again?" She suggested hopefully.

Orlando sighed deeply and laid his head down, lowering his ears. "It wouldn't be the same." he told her sadly.

Cali made a distressed sound in the back of her throat at his sadness. She rested her head on top of his neck and curled herself around him with a sigh. She didn't know why it was such a bit deal but it was. "There has to be some way to make it work. It seems offly lonely to be by yourself after knowing there are others of your kind out there." She said with a sigh.

Orlando nuzzled her with his nose and cried silently. "I did feel lonely." she told him and then smiled faintly. "But not when I'm with you two." he said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Orlando nuzzled her with his nose and cried silently. "I did feel lonely." she told him and then smiled faintly. "But not when I'm with you two." he said.

Cali sighed, her sides heaving as her chest filled with air. "Well I am glad at least now your not lonely." She replied looking out at the waves and the sea from where her head rested on top of him.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Cali sighed, her sides heaving as her chest filled with air. "Well I am glad at least now your not lonely." She replied looking out at the waves and the sea from where her head rested on top of him.

Orlando nuzzled her again and sighed at her side, his tail wrapping around hers without his knowing. "You know, I guess I could stay here, though I'll have to still swim for my job." he said with a smile.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:14 pm

Winter squealed and ran faster.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:26 pm

Orlando nuzzled her again and sighed at her side, his tail wrapping around hers without his knowing. "You know, I guess I could stay here, though I'll have to still swim for my job." he said with a smile.

Cali looked at him and rumbled lightly in her chest. "If you shifted underwater and swam that way you would make great time." She said in amusement as she glanced back at their bodies and realized that they had twined themselves around each other. She cocked her head, when had this happened, she didn't recall consciously doing any of it but apparently she had.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:31 pm

Cali looked at him and rumbled lightly in her chest. "If you shifted underwater and swam that way you would make great time." She said in amusement as she glanced back at their bodies and realized that they had twined themselves around each other. She cocked her head, when had this happened, she didn't recall consciously doing any of it but apparently she had.

Orlando nodded his head. "Though I'd arrive at the beach in all wet clothes." he said with a chuckle. He glanced back at their tails and rather awkwardly removed his body from hers and stood up. He was short on his legs but what he didn't make up in height he made up in length. He walked a little ways away and smiled. "Wanna see something cool?" he asked her.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:46 pm

Spencer laughed and chased after her.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Winter ran as fast as she could but soon she was wearing out of energy and slowing down.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Winter ran as fast as she could but soon she was wearing out of energy and slowing down.
Spencer ran up and wrapped his arms around her "Got you."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:45 pm

Winter squealed and squirmed but then laughed happily.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Spencer chuckled and gave her a quick kiss before releasing her

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:34 am

Spencer chuckled and gave her a quick kiss before releasing her

At such time 5 cars arrived in the parking lot and they were all employees.

Winter nodded. It was time for them to open up.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:39 pm

Xavier sent a silent prayer for the return of his mate strength.  He captured her and nuzzled her neck contentedly.  "Emily,  I love you. Thank the heavens you are restored. " He said with conviction. 
~~~
Byron hurried to catch up with Tobyn and was glad to see him up ahead.  "There you are boy. You gave me a fright.  " He said as he came to him  and hugged him.

Emily nuzzled him back and purred loudly and lovingly as they both nuzzled each other. "I thought I lost you forever." she told him.
_____
" My heart hurt with that same finality. It is fortunate I was wrong.  I'm so glad to be back in your loving light. Even though you should not have risked yourself for me." Xavier stated honestly. 
~~~
Byron closed his eyes and held Tobyn close as he was reunited with his grandson.  "Come, let's go to your parents.  They'll be alright,  I believe.  Even more so when you're return to them." He said mentally as he took to the sky.
Emily smiled at him and groomed him gently with her teeth and tongue. She loved him so much. "I'll never do something like that again, I promise." she told her mate.
________
Tobyn struggled free. "I thought I felt something. Grandpa, I think there is a badly wounded dragon close by." he said.
"Good. That's all I can hope for. We need to be extra careful from now on." Xavier said as he straightened and looked around cautiously. 
~~~
"What? I didn't feel anything. Where do you think it's coming from" Byron asked mentally of Tobyn.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:51 pm

_____
~~~
________
"Good. That's all I can hope for. We need to be extra careful from now on." Xavier said as he straightened and looked around cautiously. 
~~~
"What? I didn't feel anything. Where do you think it's coming from" Byron asked mentally of Tobyn.

Emily smiled and looked around. "Perhaps we should head home, I'm sure Byron has found Tobyn by now." she suggested calmly. "Also, I wanted to save you, Tobyn would miss you, I would miss you." she told him. "Byron will miss you also." she added in, nuzzling his neck with her head.
____
Tobyn nodded and walked towards the side and climbed over a fallen tree. He tripped and fell all the way down to the other side, landing on his rump. Stirring up dust he coughed until the dust cleared and below him laid a blood-stained turf. He gasped and backed away. "Grandpa, there's a lot of blood over here." he whispered in thought.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:56 pm

Alastor worked the lathered cloth thoroughly over Noa's back. He was sure to massaging is he cleansed her. He concentrated on any knots he found in the muscle and worked the tension out as best he could.  He wanted his mate to feel relaxed,  cherished and adored.
Noa smiled as he massaged her back, relaxing as much as she could there then turning to take the cloth "Your turn" She said, moving behind him so she could wash his back and try to massage it for him.
Alastor sighed softly as Noa found all the really tight spots. "You have magic hands. You just got rid of my headache.  Who knew it was tension related." He said with appreciation as she finished.  He turned to kiss he tenderly before washing his own hair.
Noa smiled at him and finished washing herself. when she was done, she looked to him again.
Alastor had finished as well. He stepped forward a kiss Noa tenderly as he reached behind her to turn the water off. He snagged a towel and snaked his arms around her to bring her in aginst him as he dried her. "Mate of my heart, I like our combined scents too much to leave you smelling solely of sandalwood soap. " He purred softly in her mind as he peppered small kiss along her jaw, then down her elegant neck to nuzzle her collar bone. "Hummm, much better." He said contentedly as he finished wrapping the towel around her.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: