Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:58 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
(Bump)
Emily smirked at him and refused to give him the scissors.
Xavier returned Emily's smirk and didn't push the issue.  He figured it was probably a good thing. "Alright Byron,  you're saved from a less then confident hair cut, thanks to Emily. " He bowed out gracefully.

Byron chuckled and looked to Emily expectantly.
Emily then brought out a brush and started brushing his hair. "Hmmm, I'll need to wash your hair first, follow me over to the sink, bring a chair." she told him and headed into the kitchen.
Byron dutifully did as instructed.  He did glance around all the while.  Almost as if he'd never been inside a house before.  

Xavier held up the rear as the funneled into the kitchen.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:01 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Akron turned to look back at Robert as he texted the address.
She's coming over" Rob told him
Akron nodded understanding and moved to reclaim his seat. "Did she seems fine" He asked simply.
Rob nodded then shrugged "I guess so" He wasn't certain
"Do you think she'll see me here as intruding?" Akron asked hesitantly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:04 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Emily smirked at him and refused to give him the scissors.
Xavier returned Emily's smirk and didn't push the issue.  He figured it was probably a good thing. "Alright Byron,  you're saved from a less then confident hair cut, thanks to Emily. " He bowed out gracefully.

Emily then brought out a brush and started brushing his hair. "Hmmm, I'll need to wash your hair first, follow me over to the sink, bring a chair." she told him and headed into the kitchen.
Byron dutifully did as instructed.  He did glance around all the while.  Almost as if he'd never been inside a house before.  

Emily starts to run the water and make sure it's at the perfect temperature for him. (Wanna timeskip to after she's done cutting his hair?)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:13 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Emily starts to run the water and make sure it's at the perfect temperature for him. (Wanna timeskip to after she's done cutting his hair?)
(Sure, that works for me. )
Byron looked at himself in the small handheld mirror with an almost sense of recognition, though it was diluted by his clouded uncertainty. "You did a wonderful job, Emily.  

"Yes, it is a wonderful job. If I play my cards right, I might never need to go to the barbers shop ever again. " Xavier teased mildly as he looked to his father's new and improved look.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:17 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Byron looked at himself in the small handheld mirror with an almost sense of recognition, though it was diluted by his clouded uncertainty. "You did a wonderful job, Emily.  

"Yes, it is a wonderful job. If I play my cards right, I might never need to go to the barbers shop ever again. " Xavier teased mildly as he looked to his father's new and improved look.
Emily then flinched as she heard Tobyn crying loudly. She quickly ran to go see what the problem was.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:17 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Emily then flinched as she heard Tobyn crying loudly. She quickly ran to go see what the problem was.
Both males followed Emily with their gaze.  Curious as to what had upset Tobyn and the urgency of the situation. Only Xavier choose to follow physically to offer any assistance needed.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:41 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Alastor fairly shuddered as her twirl resonated throughout him. It was such a simple thing that carried a lot of meaning.  He waived though the clouds mostly because it was daylight.  Even traveling blind, he felt the gravitational pull of the earth's true north and was easily finding his way home with it.
Noa smiled, spreading her arms as they traveled through the clouds. She had an odd thought though and shared it with Alastor "Do you think, since we are earth dragons, would we be able to travel through the earth?"
Alastor thought about that and nodded decidedly.  "It would seem logical.  Based on our ability to affect the vegetation and all  earthly materials.  It would be something for me to try. It could prove interesting. Obviously we couldn't venture too deep. The core is gas and molten magma. Definitely a fire dragon's territory."
Noa chuckled and nodded "Certainly their territory that deep, but it could be a way to travel undetected if that is ever needed."
"It thrills me at the prospect of such a mode of travel.  A secret Labyrinth of subterranean tunnels sound very appealing. " Alastor stated as he adjusted his course slightly. Alastor, knowing what the return journey would be like, after so time, they came upon their island. He eagerly landed to rest and get more provisions for their continued trip. 
Noa got off his back once they had landed and moved to set up a kind of picnic for them to eat together. She knew he would need rest after that flight and wanted him to relax for a moment.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:42 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Akron turned to look back at Robert as he texted the address.
She's coming over" Rob told him
Akron nodded understanding and moved to reclaim his seat. "Did she seems fine" He asked simply.
"I hope not, you are my best friend and I want you here" Rob said, watching the driveway for her

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:44 am

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"I hope not, you are my best friend and I want you here" Rob said, watching the driveway for her
Katherine soon arrived and parked in the driveway before getting out and walked up to the door. With a soft sigh she knocked on the door.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:23 am

Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Katherine soon arrived and parked in the driveway before getting out and walked up to the door. With a soft sigh she knocked on the door.
"Over here Kathrine" Robert said, standing from his chair on the patio and waving her over "I'd like you to meet my best friend, this is Akron Lawrence, Ron, this is Kathrine Laki, a Marketing Manager at my firm." He said in introduction.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:35 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Both males followed Emily with their gaze.  Curious as to what had upset Tobyn and the urgency of the situation. Only Xavier choose to follow physically to offer any assistance needed.
Emily eventually returned with a still crying Tobyn in her arms. "I don't think the room connecting to the attic is the best room for him. He smells of fear and I think it's because of the attic." she explained to Xavier.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"Over here Kathrine" Robert said, standing from his chair on the patio and waving her over "I'd like you to meet my best friend, this is Akron Lawrence, Ron, this is Kathrine Laki, a Marketing Manager at my firm." He said in introduction.
Akron smiled pleasantly and offered his hand in greeting,  "It's nice to meet you, Kathrine. " He said.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:25 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Emily eventually returned with a still crying Tobyn in her arms. "I don't think the room connecting to the attic is the best room for him. He smells of fear and I think it's because of the attic." she explained to Xavier.
Xavier was a bit confused by this development,  but simply nodded agreement to Emily's observations.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:47 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Xavier was a bit confused by this development,  but simply nodded agreement to Emily's observations.
Emily brought him over and Tobyn cooed at his grandfather. Emily smiled and blew a raspberry on one of his chubby cheeks.
Tobyn squealed and squirmed with a adorable baby smile on his face.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:22 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Akron smiled pleasantly and offered his hand in greeting,  "It's nice to meet you, Kathrine. " He said.
(Bump!  Cafe   )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:28 pm

nickyknack wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
(Bump!  Cafe   )
(Sorry Razz)
Katherine gave him a polite smile as she shook his hand "Pleasure to meet you as well. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:29 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Alastor thought about that and nodded decidedly.  "It would seem logical.  Based on our ability to affect the vegetation and all  earthly materials.  It would be something for me to try. It could prove interesting. Obviously we couldn't venture too deep. The core is gas and molten magma. Definitely a fire dragon's territory."
Noa chuckled and nodded "Certainly their territory that deep, but it could be a way to travel undetected if that is ever needed."
"It thrills me at the prospect of such a mode of travel.  A secret Labyrinth of subterranean tunnels sound very appealing. " Alastor stated as he adjusted his course slightly. Alastor, knowing what the return journey would be like, after so time, they came upon their island. He eagerly landed to rest and get more provisions for their continued trip. 
Noa got off his back once they had landed and moved to set up a kind of picnic for them to eat together. She knew he would need rest after that flight and wanted him to relax for a moment.
Alastor shifted and sat down gratefully to the picnic she offered for them. He smiled lovingly to Noa as she tended to him so dutifully.  He gave into his urge to pull her down into his lap, that's what he wanted most at the moment.  His mate close and personal to him. As he twined his arms around her to prevent her escape he nuzzled her neck.  "I gotcha! Now what will you do?" He asked playfully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:37 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Emily brought him over and Tobyn cooed at his grandfather. Emily smiled and blew a raspberry on one of his chubby cheeks.
Tobyn squealed and squirmed with a adorable baby smile on his face.
Byron chuckled and looked to Tobyn with a sense of amazement.  In all his time as a dragon living in the deep woods, he'd never seen a dragonkin.  Now he was part of a family......his family.  The years of isolation and loneliness departed him for good. He was part of something now. Something far beyond himself and his nature.  "Thank you for allowing me in your life and your home." He replied quietly. 

Xavier dip his head to his father and said,  "We're family and that's what family does.  Welcome back,  father."  He looked to Emily proudly and leaned in to tussle Tobyn's fine hair affectionately.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:08 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
(Bump!  Cafe   )
(Sorry Razz)
Katherine gave him a polite smile as she shook his hand  "Pleasure to meet you as well. "
Robert smiled at the two then looked away. "There is a lot to go over. A lot you probably won't believe."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:11 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Alastor shifted and sat down gratefully to the picnic she offered for them. He smiled lovingly to Noa as she tended to him so dutifully.  He gave into his urge to pull her down into his lap, that's what he wanted most at the moment.  His mate close and personal to him. As he twined his arms around her to prevent her escape he nuzzled her neck.  "I gotcha! Now what will you do?" He asked playfully.
Noa laughed and wrapped her arms around him as well "This" She said and kissed him lovingly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:13 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
(Bump!  Cafe   )
(Sorry Razz)
Katherine gave him a polite smile as she shook his hand  "Pleasure to meet you as well. "
Robert smiled at the two then looked away. "There is a lot to go over. A lot you probably won't believe."
Akron smiled absently and nodded. He stepped back to reclaim his seat and watched the two curiously.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:16 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Noa laughed and wrapped her arms around him as well "This" She said and kissed him lovingly.
Delighted by how much they thought alike,  he indulged in her ready affection.  "Hum, very nice indeed my heart. Just what I'd hoped for." He replied mentally.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:17 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
(Bump!  Cafe   )
(Sorry Razz)
Akron smiled absently and nodded. He stepped back to reclaim his seat and watched the two curiously.
Katherine sighed as she took a seat "Well try me."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:34 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Delighted by how much they thought alike,  he indulged in her ready affection.  "Hum, very nice indeed my heart. Just what I'd hoped for." He replied mentally.
Noa smiled then laughed softly "Just what you hoped for, huh? Well, I had hoped for a bit more." She said then kissed him lovingly

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
(Bump!  Cafe   )
(Sorry Razz)
Rob bit his lip and moved away from them, "This is what was happening that ended our date." He said then shifted to his air dragon form.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Rob bit his lip and moved away from them, "This is what was happening that ended our date." He said then shifted to his air dragon form.
Kathrine's eyes widened as she gripped the chair "You better start explaining. Fast."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum