Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily nodded and stepped out. "Last one in gets to lick the bathroom toilet." she said, running towards the entrance.
Xavier had no chance to catch up, for he was laughing to hard. "Where'd that come from?" He asked as he hurried after Emily.
Emily touched the door first and laughed triumphantly.
" Well I'm not licking a toilet seat and you can't make me." Xavier said with a chuckle as he opened the door to go inside.
Emily smirked at this and went inside after him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:43 pm

"I had the notion one time when I visited Shreveport Louisiana. But needless to say I copped out, only to regret it later. This time I intend to partake and enjoy bite with the most wonderful woman in the world. " Alastor said with sincerity.
Noa chuckled and nodded before starting to eat hers, liking this strange taste even if the hide was tough
Alastor enjoyed the gamey taste and texture of the meat. He bit off chunks and held them out to Noa lovingly.
Noa looked to him and took the bite gently then started to offer him bites as well.
It was like a five-star meal with a symphony playing in the background, but not of instruments, but the calls of the deciduous life  of the rainforest. Alastor savored every moment,  before their purpose for being here took presidents. Now rested,  fueled and ready to do their work,  he searched for where the forest needed them most.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:58 pm

Xavier had no chance to catch up, for he was laughing to hard. "Where'd that come from?" He asked as he hurried after Emily.
" Well I'm not licking a toilet seat and you can't make me." Xavier said with a chuckle as he opened the door to go inside.
Xavier had opened the second door for Emily. The rich smells assailed his senses. He hummed approvingly of what he smelled. "That right there is heaven on earth, my dear. " He said as they waited for a hostess to seat them.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:02 pm

Xavier had opened the second door for Emily. The rich smells assailed his senses. He hummed approvingly of what he smelled. "That right there is heaven on earth, my dear. " He said as they waited for a hostess to seat them.
Emily waited there and the hostess still didn't arrived within 5 minutes. She glanced towards him. "You don't think they're full right now, do you?" she asked him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:11 pm

Emily waited there and the hostess still didn't arrived within 5 minutes. She glanced towards him. "You don't think they're full right now, do you?" she asked him.
"I'll take it to mean the food is good. It's not to be rushed. " Xavier said positively.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:18 pm

"I'll take it to mean the food is good. It's not to be rushed. " Xavier said positively.
Emily glanced towards him with a frown.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:29 pm

Xavier looked to her with a chuckle, before he sobered " What?" He asked with genuine concern.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Xavier looked to her with a chuckle, before he sobered " What?" He asked with genuine concern.
Emily then glanced back as a hostess appeared and led them to their window booth.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:56 am

"I had the notion one time when I visited Shreveport Louisiana. But needless to say I copped out, only to regret it later. This time I intend to partake and enjoy bite with the most wonderful woman in the world. " Alastor said with sincerity.
Noa chuckled and nodded before starting to eat hers, liking this strange taste even if the hide was tough
Alastor enjoyed the gamey taste and texture of the meat. He bit off chunks and held them out to Noa lovingly.
Noa looked to him and took the bite gently then started to offer him bites as well.
It was like a five-star meal with a symphony playing in the background, but not of instruments, but the calls of the deciduous life  of the rainforest. Alastor savored every moment,  before their purpose for being here took precedent. Now rested,  fueled and ready to do their work,  he searched for where the forest needed them most.
Noa followed him, going over to a clearing that had recently been cut into the forest. She dug her claws in the earth, bringing life back to the area and growing trees there then pushing that out as far as she could from the forest, helping the earth to be healthier so it could grow sustainable grasses better over time so more forest wouldn't have to be cut down.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:29 am

Emily then glanced back as a hostess appeared and led them to their window booth.
"This is perfect!" Xavier said with enthusiasm as he slipped into the booth and took the menus that were offered.  He handed on to Emily with a grin.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:36 am

It was like a five-star meal with a symphony playing in the background, but not of instruments, but the calls of the deciduous life  of the rainforest. Alastor savored every moment,  before their purpose for being here took precedent. Now rested,  fueled and ready to do their work,  he searched for where the forest needed them most.
Noa followed him, going over to a clearing that had recently been cut into the forest. She dug her claws in the earth, bringing life back to the area and growing trees there then pushing that out as far as she could from the forest, helping the earth to be healthier so it could grow sustainable grasses better over time so more forest wouldn't have to be cut down.
Alastor mirrored her actions and added his own magic to spread the healing as far as possible.  He delighted in the calls from the forest inhabitants as their regeneration was appreciated and made everything  worthwhile.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:10 am

Alastor mirrored her actions and added his own magic to spread the healing as far as possible.  He delighted in the calls from the forest inhabitants as their regeneration was appreciated and made everything  worthwhile.
Noa stopped when she had reached her limit, looking to him and panting but happy with what they had accomplished

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Noa stopped when she had reached her limit, looking to him and panting but happy with what they had accomplished
Alastor nuzzled her gently. Their sense of fatigue was a different exertion then he was used to,  but it still felt similar to that of a long day of heavy labor.  "Come my love, we must rest again and pace ourselves better next time." He said quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:22 pm

"This is perfect!" Xavier said with enthusiasm as he slipped into the booth and took the menus that were offered.  He handed on to Emily with a grin.
Emily nodded in agreement as she sat down on the opposite booth of him and started flipping through the menu.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:02 am

Alastor nuzzled her gently. Their sense of fatigue was a different exertion then he was used to,  but it still felt similar to that of a long day of heavy labor.  "Come my love, we must rest again and pace ourselves better next time." He said quietly.
Noa nodded and headed back to their little safe place to rest once more.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 5:05 pm

Emily nodded in agreement as she sat down on the opposite booth of him and started flipping through the menu.
(A different booth all together or just across the table from him? Just makingsure before I answered.  chin  )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 5:11 pm

Alastor settled down with her, curious as to how long it would take to regenerate their magic.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 6:47 pm

(A different booth all together or just across the table from him? Just makingsure before I answered.  chin  )
(Across the table)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Alastor settled down with her, curious as to how long it would take to regenerate their magic.
Noa snuggled next to him, soon sleeping once again to regain their energy. A couple of hours passed before she yawned and opened her eyes again, restored.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top