Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do. "Sub-types" are allowed, but fall under the main types. The dragons can specialize in one specific type like lightning or ice, but are not limited to only lightning or ice, having the full range of the four main elements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

Last edited by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

(Might make this person a new character of mine)

Leilah stood up carefully and limped over to her house phone and picked it up and dialed a number. It rang five times before someone picked up. "Hey Hank, I was worried you were up in the air or something. Is it okay if I come visit your house today? I'm bringing a friend I think you might want to meet." she said and then paused within moments. She then laughed. "Of course, I don't think he'd mind being invited inside." she said and then scoffed. "Hey, stop making dad jokes, that one you've already told me. Alright I'll tell him. See you then." she said and then hung up.

She turned towards Logan with a smile. "He'd gladly meet you and he said he might even take you for a flight on the Red Mountain Strike. That's the name of the plane he made himself by hand." she explained to Logan.
Logan listened as she spoke on the phone curiously. When she got off and told him he would meet them he smiled happily. "That is good to hear, if this works out it would really take some of the stress off my shoulders. And I would be happy to fly with him, although I find being in a plane a little constricting after flying as a dragon." he said with a smile.

Leilah chuckled. "Let me get myself together and then we'll drive over to meet him, he should be lots of fun." she said, taking her dirty dishes to the sink.
Logan also carried his dishes into the kitchen and rinsed them off in the sink. He then would wait in her living room for her to be ready to go.

(Just gonna peacefully timeskip to their drive over)

Leilah drove them over to Hank's garage which was out in farming country and so it was a long drive over, but they finally arrived and even from the road they could see many planes in his yard, mostly small aircraft. "When I know the right person for the job, I just know." she told him with a smile.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:44 am

Orlando chuckled. "Up a steep hill you would." he teased her playfully as he took the driver's seat and Rex sat down in the back, barking at a guy on a bike riding by.
Cali chuckled and shook her head. "No I enjoy hiking, even if it is strenuous." She corrected equally as playful.

Orlando chuckled. "I'll remind you of that when we get there." he told her, chuckling to himself and then driving off. "It's off the country-side high-way. I found it by chance driving buy, hopefully nobody's already found it." he added in softly.
"hopefully, but if its that far back i doubt others have found it yet." She said softly, hoping they would have it to themselves.

Orlando finished the drive over and parked alongside the road, hopefully he didn't get a ticket. He took Rex out and they began the slightly long hike up to the hot spring.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:15 pm

Annika considered this for a moment. "Well I can act as a conduit to channel our combined power where we want to go. It might be a little interesting directing so much as I've never done it before. As for channeling through me it might be easiest through touch." She explained simply as she considered whether or not she had it in her to control that kind of power.
Noa frowned a little, she couldn't help a flare of jealousy at her wanting Alastor to touch her, though she managed to say nothing because it was for the forest and she was here. 

Leon looked to Annika then to Alastor and back again. He had no right to feel anything, she wasn't his, but he wanted her to be. He moved a little closer
Alastor asked quietly,  "Do we form a circle while holding hands or a straight line? " He glanced to Annika and then to  Leon.
Annika shook her head, looking first at Leon as he moved a little closer to her. Curious, she thought to herself. She stepped back and shifted settling her wings to her back. "Would be easier in my dragon form. You can either shift as well or stay human. Either way at least one of you needs to be touching me, the other can simple hold hands with the first." She stated simply. She looked to Noa then, she knew she probably didn't want her new mate to touch another woman. But if she could assure her it was nothing like that she wanted to.
Alastor shifted and held out his hand to Leon to keep it neutral. He knew how he'd feel if Noa was to touch another male dragon and share power. It was something that up till now was pretty personal between them. Maybe it was just because they were new it this. He looked to his mate with a soothing smile.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:40 am

Annika considered this for a moment. "Well I can act as a conduit to channel our combined power where we want to go. It might be a little interesting directing so much as I've never done it before. As for channeling through me it might be easiest through touch." She explained simply as she considered whether or not she had it in her to control that kind of power.
Noa frowned a little, she couldn't help a flare of jealousy at her wanting Alastor to touch her, though she managed to say nothing because it was for the forest and she was here. 

Leon looked to Annika then to Alastor and back again. He had no right to feel anything, she wasn't his, but he wanted her to be. He moved a little closer
Alastor asked quietly,  "Do we form a circle while holding hands or a straight line? " He glanced to Annika and then to  Leon.
Annika shook her head, looking first at Leon as he moved a little closer to her. Curious, she thought to herself. She stepped back and shifted settling her wings to her back. "Would be easier in my dragon form. You can either shift as well or stay human. Either way at least one of you needs to be touching me, the other can simple hold hands with the first." She stated simply. She looked to Noa then, she knew she probably didn't want her new mate to touch another woman. But if she could assure her it was nothing like that she wanted to.
Alastor shifted and held out his hand to Leon to keep it neutral. He knew how he'd feel if Noa was to touch another male dragon and share power. It was something that up till now was pretty personal between them. Maybe it was just because they were new it this. He looked to his mate with a soothing smile.
Leon smiled a little and took his hand and held his other out to Annika, opening himself up to share his power. 

Noa sighed softly, going to sit down since she wasn't joining in. She looked down at her belly, wondering about the young life there. This was only the first month, she wondered about the months to come.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:39 am

Leon smiled a little and took his hand and held his other out to Annika, opening himself up to share his power. 

Noa sighed softly, going to sit down since she wasn't joining in. She looked down at her belly, wondering about the young life there. This was only the first month, she wondered about the months to come.
Annika leaned into Leon's hand, pressing her nose to it with a appreciative rumble. She opened up their connection and allowed the power to wash over her. It surged through her and she widened her eyes in surprise as she worked to keep it from overwhelming her as she sought an outlet.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Logan listened as she spoke on the phone curiously. When she got off and told him he would meet them he smiled happily. "That is good to hear, if this works out it would really take some of the stress off my shoulders. And I would be happy to fly with him, although I find being in a plane a little constricting after flying as a dragon." he said with a smile.

Leilah chuckled. "Let me get myself together and then we'll drive over to meet him, he should be lots of fun." she said, taking her dirty dishes to the sink.
Logan also carried his dishes into the kitchen and rinsed them off in the sink. He then would wait in her living room for her to be ready to go.

Leilah drove them over to Hank's garage which was out in farming country and so it was a long drive over, but they finally arrived and even from the road they could see many planes in his yard, mostly small aircraft. "When I know the right person for the job, I just know." she told him with a smile.
Logan looked over the place as they pulled into the driveway. He smiled softly at her seeing all the planes, this certainly had promise. He got out when she parked and moved to look at one of the planes parked closer.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:37 pm

Cali chuckled and shook her head. "No I enjoy hiking, even if it is strenuous." She corrected equally as playful.

Orlando chuckled. "I'll remind you of that when we get there." he told her, chuckling to himself and then driving off. "It's off the country-side high-way. I found it by chance driving buy, hopefully nobody's already found it." he added in softly.
"hopefully, but if its that far back i doubt others have found it yet." She said softly, hoping they would have it to themselves.

Orlando finished the drive over and parked alongside the road, hopefully he didn't get a ticket. He took Rex out and they began the slightly long hike up to the hot spring.
Cali smiled as she reached for his hand on the hike up to the hot spring. Since she didn't see any other cars when they parked she had a good feeling no one else had found it yet. She smiled seeing how happy Rex was as they walked.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:16 pm

Logan looked over the place as they pulled into the driveway. He smiled softly at her seeing all the planes, this certainly had promise. He got out when she parked and moved to look at one of the planes parked closer.

Leilah chuckled as she got out and locked her car. She watched him and then walked after him. The plane he was looking at was the same model plane they had at the job, only this one was a different color. "As you can see, he does know a lot of planes, I think he has some fighter jet somewhere around here." she said.

Hank heard voices coming from outside and looked out the window. He spotted Leilah immediately and a new person, guess this must be the new visitor, he pressed a button and the garage opened mechanically. He stepped outside. He was about the same age as them, with dark brown hair and a fuzzy beard.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Cali smiled as she reached for his hand on the hike up to the hot spring. Since she didn't see any other cars when they parked she had a good feeling no one else had found it yet. She smiled seeing how happy Rex was as they walked.

Rex ran ahead of them up the hill and then stopped and started barking at something.

Orlando didn't like the sound of that and so he hurried up a little after picking up Cali bridal style to see what Rex was barking at.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:40 am

Leilah chuckled as she got out and locked her car. She watched him and then walked after him. The plane he was looking at was the same model plane they had at the job, only this one was a different color. "As you can see, he does know a lot of planes, I think he has some fighter jet somewhere around here." she said.

Hank heard voices coming from outside and looked out the window. He spotted Leilah immediately and a new person, guess this must be the new visitor, he pressed a button and the garage opened mechanically. He stepped outside. He was about the same age as them, with dark brown hair and a fuzzy beard.
Logan turned to Leilah at that with a grin. "Well if he does have one hidden away that would be something. They cost an arm and a leg and you need a special permit to own one once its been decommissioned." He said in interest as he looked to the garage as the door opened. He stepped closer to Leilah instinctively as if to make it clear she was his in front of the other male. He sized him up while he waited for introductions to be made as is polite to do.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:43 am

Rex ran ahead of them up the hill and then stopped and started barking at something.

Orlando didn't like the sound of that and so he hurried up a little after picking up Cali bridal style to see what Rex was barking at.
Cali gave a startled yelp at being scooped up and carried off so suddenly. She shot him a look and shook her head. "You know I am capable of running up a hill myself. You don't need to carry me silly." She told him as she turned to see what Rex was barking at.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:33 am

Logan turned to Leilah at that with a grin. "Well if he does have one hidden away that would be something. They cost an arm and a leg and you need a special permit to own one once its been decommissioned." He said in interest as he looked to the garage as the door opened. He stepped closer to Leilah instinctively as if to make it clear she was his in front of the other male. He sized him up while he waited for introductions to be made as is polite to do.

Leilah smiled at Logan's protectiveness. Her dragon was a little restless but for some reason he wasn't about him. Is Hank a dragon too? she asked herself in thought.

Hank limped a little over to them, his leg was a little sore today. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Hank Richards." he said, offering a hand over to Logan for him to shake.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:41 am

Cali gave a startled yelp at being scooped up and carried off so suddenly. She shot him a look and shook her head. "You know I am capable of running up a hill myself. You don't need to carry me silly." She told him as she turned to see what Rex was barking at.

Rex was just barking at the usual squirrel. Eventually all 3 of them made it into the cave and it got undeniably warmer once they did. Orlando set her down gently and then took his shirt off. "Ready for an experience that might make you fall asleep by how cozy it feels?" he asked her curiously.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:24 pm

Annika leaned into Leon's hand, pressing her nose to it with a appreciative rumble. She opened up their connection and allowed the power to wash over her. It surged through her and she widened her eyes in surprise as she worked to keep it from overwhelming her as she sought an outlet.
Alastor gasped at the amount of energy they'd generated and focused on sending it outwardly to the others. Theeir powers were gathering quickly and he looked to Annika at how she was able to contain it all.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:57 pm

"That's so cool. What are they like, the other elements? " Navar asked as he kinda started back the way they'd come. He'd thought about what Kimi had said about getting back before it was too late.
~~~
Akron laughed at the gently ribbing.  "Oh? Are you sure? You are in an office all day wearing those boss man suits." He joked further.
Kimi followed him as he started back up to the surface. "They aren't much different than you or me, they just control different elements." She said uncertainly 
~~~
Robert  laughed and shook his head a little "Yeah, I don't get to get out here as much as I like." He agreed
Navar considered that and smiled.  "That make sense.  I mean how different can we be? Dragons are probably like birds. They share the same features,  but develop to their environment. " He said with logic.
~~~
Akron grinned and stated,  "I have a feeling that's going to change. At least for me, I can't just go back to drawing planes when I can fly on my own. I feel a deeper purpose calling to me. Like we're needed for something bigger then ourselves. I don't know how to describe it without sounding crazy. "
Kimi nodded and smiled a little "They are like people, we are the same, but different." She said softly.
~~~
"Like the earth is calling to us for help" Robert supplied then shook his head "At least that is what I feel." He said "It's like just being a dragon makes us closer to the world, and we can help clean it up."
Navar paused just below the surface of the water and shifted to human form. He looked to Kimi and smiled as he thought to her, "Yes, you're right.  We are still people. That is a better way to say that." He then went to the surface to check for anything dangerous. 
~~~
Akron laughed at his friends sentiments almost matching his own. "Absolutely! That's it exactly Rob." He said with amazement.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:04 am

Aisling mumbled softly as she snuggled into the warmth his vacated spot provided.  She settled at his scent and mumbled his name softly as she buried her nose into the pillow.
Aidan smiled down at that as he pulled on a pair of soft sweat pants. He then headed out to the kitchen to get some coffee going and see what he had for breakfast. He wanted to get it going before she woke up.
Aisling awoke to the wonderful smell of coffee and opened her eyes with a contented sigh. She looked around for Aidan with a stretch before sitting up to get out of bed to hunt him up. "Someone's an early  bird. " She said teased sweetly as she came into the kitchen.
Aidan looked over at her with a smile as he poured her a cup of coffee and offered it to her. "Guilty. I have never been able to sleep in." He told her with a grin. "What would you like for breakfast?"
Aisling gave Aidan an appreciative kiss as she took the offered cup of coffee.  "Well, that depends on what is available. What are my options? Cereal and milk is a favorite of mine." She said with a grin before taking a sip of coffee.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:02 am

Alastor gasped at the amount of energy they'd generated and focused on sending it outwardly to the others. Theeir powers were gathering quickly and he looked to Annika at how she was able to contain it all.
Leon rumbled softly at the amount of power they had, wanting to temper it somehow to help her when she sent it into the earth and out around the forest.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:07 am

"That's so cool. What are they like, the other elements? " Navar asked as he kinda started back the way they'd come. He'd thought about what Kimi had said about getting back before it was too late.
~~~
Akron laughed at the gently ribbing.  "Oh? Are you sure? You are in an office all day wearing those boss man suits." He joked further.
Kimi followed him as he started back up to the surface. "They aren't much different than you or me, they just control different elements." She said uncertainly 
~~~
Robert  laughed and shook his head a little "Yeah, I don't get to get out here as much as I like." He agreed
Navar considered that and smiled.  "That make sense.  I mean how different can we be? Dragons are probably like birds. They share the same features,  but develop to their environment. " He said with logic.
~~~
Akron grinned and stated,  "I have a feeling that's going to change. At least for me, I can't just go back to drawing planes when I can fly on my own. I feel a deeper purpose calling to me. Like we're needed for something bigger then ourselves. I don't know how to describe it without sounding crazy. "
Kimi nodded and smiled a little "They are like people, we are the same, but different." She said softly.
~~~
"Like the earth is calling to us for help" Robert supplied then shook his head "At least that is what I feel." He said "It's like just being a dragon makes us closer to the world, and we can help clean it up."
Navar paused just below the surface of the water and shifted to human form. He looked to Kimi and smiled as he thought to her, "Yes, you're right.  We are still people. That is a better way to say that." He then went to the surface to check for anything dangerous. 
~~~
Akron laughed at his friends sentiments almost matching his own. "Absolutely! That's it exactly Rob." He said with amazement.
Kimi shifted and swam up, breaking the surface to breath the clean air and look around to see where they were. "Humans are the only known species to live everywhere on the Earth, despite small differences." She replied with a shrug.
~~~
Rob laughed and shook his head a little "You want control back?" He asked, changing the topic again.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:52 am

Leon rumbled softly at the amount of power they had, wanting to temper it somehow to help her when she sent it into the earth and out around the forest.
Annika used all her strength to rein it in before sending it out into the forest floor beneath her feet. She closed her eyes and did her best to focus, directing it where it was needed most. However she noticed that their power wanted to seek out certain areas. So she stopped trying to direct it and let it go where it wished to be. She leaned into Leon for support and comfort while she did.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:25 am

Leilah smiled at Logan's protectiveness. Her dragon was a little restless but for some reason he wasn't about him. Is Hank a dragon too? she asked herself in thought.

Hank limped a little over to them, his leg was a little sore today. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Hank Richards." he said, offering a hand over to Logan for him to shake.
Logan put a smile on his face as he accepted his hand in greeting. "Pleasure to meet you too, Logan Matson. Leilah tells me you are quite the pilot, and I am down a pilot. If your yard is anything to go by I would say I am certainly in the right place." He said with humor as he laughed.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:29 am

Rex was just barking at the usual squirrel. Eventually all 3 of them made it into the cave and it got undeniably warmer once they did. Orlando set her down gently and then took his shirt off. "Ready for an experience that might make you fall asleep by how cozy it feels?" he asked her curiously.
Cali grinned as she pulled her shirt and pants off and moved to the water. "Oh I won't fall asleep, but I am sure going to enjoy it." She said with a chuckle.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:47 pm

Aidan smiled down at that as he pulled on a pair of soft sweat pants. He then headed out to the kitchen to get some coffee going and see what he had for breakfast. He wanted to get it going before she woke up.
Aisling awoke to the wonderful smell of coffee and opened her eyes with a contented sigh. She looked around for Aidan with a stretch before sitting up to get out of bed to hunt him up. "Someone's an early  bird. " She said teased sweetly as she came into the kitchen.
Aidan looked over at her with a smile as he poured her a cup of coffee and offered it to her. "Guilty. I have never been able to sleep in." He told her with a grin. "What would you like for breakfast?"
Aisling gave Aidan an appreciative kiss as she took the offered cup of coffee.  "Well, that depends on what is available. What are my options? Cereal and milk is a favorite of mine." She said with a grin before taking a sip of coffee.
Aidan chuckled, "Well I do have cold cereal as well as hot, I also have eggs and sausage, and things to make pancakes. Or I could make you a breakfast sandwich. Breakfast is the one meal of the day I can actually cook well." He said with humor as he moved to open his pantry so she could see her cereal choices if she wanted.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Logan put a smile on his face as he accepted his hand in greeting. "Pleasure to meet you too, Logan Matson. Leilah tells me you are quite the pilot, and I am down a pilot. If your yard is anything to go by I would say I am certainly in the right place." He said with humor as he laughed.

Leilah gulped and yanked a little on Logan's arm. "He's a dragon too! I can feel it!" she told him mentally as she watched them shake hands.

Hank chuckled a little and they all caught a glimpse of his dragonkin mark on his right arm. He was quite muscular, with thick arms and a large torso. But he was harmless. His face was rather handsome. "Well, I do know my way with planes." he said with a smile.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:22 pm

Cali grinned as she pulled her shirt and pants off and moved to the water. "Oh I won't fall asleep, but I am sure going to enjoy it." She said with a chuckle.

Orlando stripped down to his underwear and then stepped inside, testing the water and then sighing deeply. "It's nice and hot, but not too hot." he said as he gently laid down inside of the pool and closed his eyes.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:01 pm

Annika used all her strength to rein it in before sending it out into the forest floor beneath her feet. She closed her eyes and did her best to focus, directing it where it was needed most. However she noticed that their power wanted to seek out certain areas. So she stopped trying to direct it and let it go where it wished to be. She leaned into Leon for support and comfort while she did.
Alastor marveled at how the ebb and flow of their combined powers was exhilarating. It was not unlike a roller coaster ride. But as the last trickles of energy disappear into the earth, he looked to Noa first, then around to see the results of their efforts.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:50 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
Kimi shifted and swam up, breaking the surface to breath the clean air and look around to see where they were. "Humans are the only known species to live everywhere on the Earth, despite small differences." She replied with a shrug.
~~~
Rob laughed and shook his head a little "You want control back?" He asked, changing the topic again.
Navar smoothed the wet hair from his eyes and tipped his head back in the water to ensure it wouldn't simply return. He then turned to face Kimi when she spoke aloud. "Yet again,  you make a valid point. You're so much more then just a pretty face. Don't worry, I knew that right off. It's just you've been dazzling me ever since we met. I think what is really great about you Kimi, is that you are an intellectual that isn't full of herself and feels the need to come across as pious." He admitted with a genuine smile as they bobbed in the ocean. He then looked to the horizon to add, " If there were more like you in the world, I may not of hid away on my yacht so much. But then cause and effect perpetuated are meeting in a way. So I won't lament that part of my life. " he looked to her shyly and stated, "And I'm rambling like an idiot again. Strangely enough it's an effect you seem to have on me." 
~~~
"Sure! We best head back, the fuel is getting pretty low." Akron stated as he took back control of the jet to got to the airstrip to land.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top