Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Winter watched him silently and too looked up at the sky. "Does your tattoo react strangely when you fly your plane as much as mine does when I sky-dive?" she asked him
"It gets warm sometimes when I'm flying" Spencer said with a shrug.

Winter came over and smiled. "Mine is warm as well, that makes you a dragonkin." she told him, her eyes twinkling.
Spencer smiled then looked down "How did you change to a dragon though? Do yuo really think I could too?"
Winter smiled. "Well. I heard the wind calling my name and so I answered it and next thing I knew I was taller than the trees." she explained
Spencer was quiet, thinking of what she said. "I come up here all the time to 'answer' that call, but I've never changed."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:34 am

" Kind of a glaringly obvious answer, isn't it?" Alastor asked rhetorically as he came back to the mouth of the cave to call to their elements to achieve the desired effect. Staring with the rocks first.
Noa chuckled and looked at him then turned to help direct the rocks and vines, leaving a 'door' and leading the vines to strengthen where the rocks were. It was kind of like building a wall i a house.
It was a gratifying feeling standing side-by-side with his mate, while they fortified their home together. As they finished, he marveled at their handiwork.
Noa looked to him as they finished and smiled softly, turning to hug him and kiss him. "Now, let's work on that bolt hole in case we have to go deeper. It would be good as a storage space even if we don't need it for this storm."
Alastor's lips spread in a warm smile and he nodded,  "Where should it be? I sense solid rock under here. What about over there?" He asked as he pointed in the direction in question.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:40 am

" Kind of a glaringly obvious answer, isn't it?" Alastor asked rhetorically as he came back to the mouth of the cave to call to their elements to achieve the desired effect. Staring with the rocks first.
Noa chuckled and looked at him then turned to help direct the rocks and vines, leaving a 'door' and leading the vines to strengthen where the rocks were. It was kind of like building a wall i a house.
It was a gratifying feeling standing side-by-side with his mate, while they fortified their home together. As they finished, he marveled at their handiwork.
Noa looked to him as they finished and smiled softly, turning to hug him and kiss him. "Now, let's work on that bolt hole in case we have to go deeper. It would be good as a storage space even if we don't need it for this storm."
Alastor's lips spread in a warm smile and he nodded,  "Where should it be? I sense solid rock under here. What about over there?" He asked as he pointed in the direction in question.
Noa looked over to where he pointed and nodded "That should work and it would stay safe even in the worst of storms.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Akron realized his mistake too late. He'd been so focused on his flying that he hadn't realized he'd flown over in military base. As search lights little him up, an alarm rang out as fighter jets were being made ready.  "OH, SHI...! Just great Ron, does Area 51 ring a bell to you, dumbass." He chastise himself as he  began evasive maneuvers, but to no avail.  So he exercised his only option,  he went up and up and up. Maybe then he could stall out their engines before he couldn't breath.
For the sake of all dragonkin,  Akron had to get away.  As he flew in the deep cloud cover,  a plan came to mind. The airport.  It was a restricted air space, even for the military.  And once there, he could get lost among the mass of travelers. He estimated it was about  twenty miles away. The question was, could he make it. He had a fifteen minute lead on the fighter jets, but he was tiring fast, could he keep it?
Rob noticed the sudden lights and sounds and called out to both Ron and Kathrine. They all needed to get away and hide. "My house, if you can" He called to them
"No, it's too late for me. They're hot on my tail and I wouldn't lead them to you anyway. Seek cover and I'll meet you back here when I can. Stay safe Rob.....and Katherine. This is all my fault.  I'm sorry. " Akron answered his friend in the mind.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Akron realized his mistake too late. He'd been so focused on his flying that he hadn't realized he'd flown over in military base. As search lights little him up, an alarm rang out as fighter jets were being made ready.  "OH, SHI...! Just great Ron, does Area 51 ring a bell to you, dumbass." He chastise himself as he  began evasive maneuvers, but to no avail.  So he exercised his only option,  he went up and up and up. Maybe then he could stall out their engines before he couldn't breath.
For the sake of all dragonkin,  Akron had to get away.  As he flew in the deep cloud cover,  a plan came to mind. The airport.  It was a restricted air space, even for the military.  And once there, he could get lost among the mass of travelers. He estimated it was about  twenty miles away. The question was, could he make it. He had a fifteen minute lead on the fighter jets, but he was tiring fast, could he keep it?
Amelia was busy talking to a co-worker about Amelia taking their shift. Everyone always came to her when they wanted to switch their hours with her since she would gladly take it. Amelia took every opportunity possible to be in the air, causing her to kind of be a workaholic. Not that she minded it since it wasn't like she had much to do back at home along with the lacking social life.
Eat  He's twenty miles out. I don't know what his ETA is. Lol! )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:49 am

Amelia was busy talking to a co-worker about Amelia taking their shift. Everyone always came to her when they wanted to switch their hours with her since she would gladly take it. Amelia took every opportunity possible to be in the air, causing her to kind of be a workaholic. Not that she minded it since it wasn't like she had much to do back at home along with the lacking social life.
(It's okay I can stall XD )
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:02 am

Rob frowned but stuck to the cloud cover for now "Be safe Ron" He said, though he was worried about keeping Kathrine safe too. When they could, he went to his home, shifting on landing and looking to Kathrine "You alright?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:03 am

(Ok, just making sure you knew it wasn't going to be him getting there immediately. The military is not that easy to get away from.  coolbeans  )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Xavier watched them mutely as he moved to the rock ledge to pull himself out of the lava.  About that time,  Byron surfaced ashe he expelled his spent breath and drew in anew all new one.

Emily went to the side and set Tobyn down and shook the lava off herself. She turned towards Xavier and started gently grooming him.
Xavier purred with enjoyment of the tender gesture and nuzzled Emily softly with his nose before grooming his mate in kind. "I love you Emily. My life has meaning with you in it." He whispered intimately her mind.

"Maybe when Tobyn becomes a bit more......behaved, perhaps we could try to spark another life while in the volcano." she told him in thought and groomed him back the same time he groomed her.

Tobyn of course didn't hear her thoughts because he had been blocked off from hearing it. He looked at his grandfather and squeaked for his attention.
Bump [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:08 pm

Winter came over and smiled. "Mine is warm as well, that makes you a dragonkin." she told him, her eyes twinkling.
Spencer smiled then looked down "How did you change to a dragon though? Do yuo really think I could too?"
Winter smiled. "Well. I heard the wind calling my name and so I answered it and next thing I knew I was taller than the trees." she explained
Spencer was quiet, thinking of what she said. "I come up here all the time to 'answer' that call, but I've never changed."
Winter frowned a bit. "Maybe it's different for boys." she said giggling

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Spencer shrugged and sighed. "What is it like being a sky diver?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Emily went to the side and set Tobyn down and shook the lava off herself. She turned towards Xavier and started gently grooming him.
Xavier purred with enjoyment of the tender gesture and nuzzled Emily softly with his nose before grooming his mate in kind. "I love you Emily. My life has meaning with you in it." He whispered intimately her mind.

"Maybe when Tobyn becomes a bit more......behaved, perhaps we could try to spark another life while in the volcano." she told him in thought and groomed him back the same time he groomed her.

Tobyn of course didn't hear her thoughts because he had been blocked off from hearing it. He looked at his grandfather and squeaked for his attention.
(I answered this already.  Ok,  something must be wrong. Either with me or my tablet.   chin )
Xavier paused to look to Emily.  "I'm not sure I'm ready for another so soon. It's just everything was happening so fast, as of late. I want to slow down and enjoy it all a bit more." He answered honestly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:27 pm

(I answered this already.  Ok,  something must be wrong. Either with me or my tablet.   chin )
Xavier paused to look to Emily.  "I'm not sure I'm ready for another so soon. It's just everything was happening so fast, as of late. I want to slow down and enjoy it all a bit more." [size=47]He answered honestly.[/size]
(Well I saw no post so I bumped it)

Enily looked him in the eyes before huffing hot air out of her nose in a sign of annoyance but she had to face facts. "Fine, I guess you want to wait a couple years then." she figured.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:41 pm

Xavier paused to look to Emily.  "I'm not sure I'm ready for another so soon. It's just everything was happening so fast, as of late. I want to slow down and enjoy it all a bit more." He answered honestly. 

Enily looked him in the eyes before huffing hot air out of her nose in a sign of annoyance but she had to face facts. "Fine, I guess you want to wait a couple years then." she figured.
( What the heck caused the last part of my post to get so big?  Shocked  ) (I'm glad you did,  I'm not mad. Starrnico help me figure out what has been happening. So hopefully that's the end of that.  heck yeah )
(Gees, Emily.  Take a chill pill.  Rolling Eyes  lol! )

Xavier held her gaze and asked tentatively,  "And what if I do? Is that a deal breaker? "  

Byron finally made it over to Tobyn. "I heard ya, pup. What you want? You want to ride on my back and bit?" He offered gently. He glanced to Emily and his son.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Xavier paused to look to Emily.  "I'm not sure I'm ready for another so soon. It's just everything was happening so fast, as of late. I want to slow down and enjoy it all a bit more." He answered honestly. 

( What the heck caused the last part of my post to get so big?  Shocked  ) (I'm glad you did,  I'm not mad. Starrnico help me figure out what has been happening. So hopefully that's the end of that.  heck yeah )

Xavier held her gaze and asked tentatively,  "And what if I do? Is that a deal breaker? "  

Byron finally made it over to Tobyn. "I heard ya, pup. What you want? You want to ride on my back and bit?" He offered gently. He glanced to Emily and his son.
Emily didn't answer him. "I'll................see you back at the house." she muttered before flying off.

Tobyn watched his mother leave and he frowned. "Why is mommy leaving?" he asked them in mind.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:20 pm

(Ok, just making sure you knew it wasn't going to be him getting there immediately. The military is not that easy to get away from.  coolbeans  )
(Oh I know, I've played Grand Theft Auto and they're pretty persistent XD )
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Rob frowned but stuck to the cloud cover for now "Be safe Ron" He said, though he was worried about keeping Kathrine safe too. When they could, he went to his home, shifting on landing and looking to Kathrine "You alright?"
Katherine shifted back into her human form and nodded "Yeah I'm alright, the whole experience was just terrifying. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:26 pm

(Oh I know, I've played Grand Theft Auto and they're pretty persistent XD )
Razz )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:35 pm

Emily didn't answer him. "I'll................see you back at the house." she muttered before flying off.

Tobyn watched his mother leave and he frowned. "Why is mommy leaving?" he asked them in mind.
(Wow! Just....... wow!)

"She's just a little tired son. Let's give her time to cool off a little and rest." Xavier said with a soothing tone, that delayed his true feelings, which were turbulent.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:30 pm

(Wow! Just....... wow!)

"She's just a little tired son. Let's give her time to cool off a little and rest." Xavier said with a soothing tone, that delayed his true feelings, which were turbulent.

Emily disappeared from view and landed at her house, shifting into human form, and going inside.

Tobyn looked sad and then looked towards Byron. He no longer wanted to ride on his back, he could feel sadness coming from his mom.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:34 pm

Winter blinked. "Well, it's like seeing the world brand new while you're free-falling. Nothing else is like it. You get the feeling of exhilaration." she explained.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:50 am

Winter blinked. "Well, it's like seeing the world brand new while you're free-falling. Nothing else is like it. You get the feeling of exhilaration." she explained.  
Spencer smiled as he listened to her talk. "That's intriguing." He wished he could just change as she had, but he couldn't 'unlock' that on his own.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:09 am

Spencer smiled as he listened to her talk. "That's intriguing." He wished he could just change as she had, but he couldn't 'unlock' that on his own.
Winter thought of something and placed her hand on his dragonkin mark. She was trying to trigger him changing.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:42 am

(Wow! Just....... wow!)

Emily disappeared from view and landed at her house, shifting into human form, and going inside.

Tobyn looked sad and then looked towards Byron. He no longer wanted to ride on his back, he could feel sadness coming from his mom.
Byron climbed out of the lava and shifted to his human from.  "Come on, Tobyn.  Grandpa's a bit tired. Let's get you home. " He said. Sending a sympathetic look to his son.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:57 am

Winter thought of something and placed her hand on his dragonkin mark. She was trying to trigger him changing.
Spencer gasped at the touch, feeling his mark burn almost before he moved back. He could feel the dragon inside pushing and trying to come out. He accepted the dragon, shifting quickly once he did then looking at his new form curiously.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:28 am

Noa looked over to where he pointed and nodded "That should work and it would stay safe even in the worst of storms.
Alastor nodded and move over to the location he'd indicated and crouched down to rest his hand upon the cave floor. He smiled, "Here is perfect. There's a natural formation a ways down. It shouldn't take too long to excavating this bolt hole." He replied as he called to their elements and coaxed them to make an opening.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum