Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons


Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do. "Sub-types" are allowed, but fall under the main types. The dragons can specialize in one specific type like lightning or ice, but are not limited to only lightning or ice, having the full range of the four main elements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!


Last edited by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 45573
Likes : 34
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down


Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Wait...............what is Byron doing?! *is confused*)

Emily smiled and leaped onto the bed and found it was super comfortable. "Xavier, this bed feels fantastic, you have to try it." she stated.
(In your previous post before it got lost, you'd said there was a squeal coming from the living room.  So Byron went to check.  So with the revision he was still standing at the living room door.( when I move my characters in my mind I keep them where they're at) So I figured that was what the squirrel was, because they were playing with the video game.  Shrug )
(Ugh...….I think we better start over from the top >.<')
( not squirrel, I ment "squeal". * talk to text hates me*  Facepalm  )
Tobyn was currently watching TV and squealing at it. He was watching the football being passed across the field in a football game. His leathery tail wagged behind him in his dragon form and he was almost like a cat. His one paw reached up and batted the screen gently as if he was trying to catch the football, not yet realizing he couldn't.

(#AdorableWeeThing)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 18719
Join date : 2015-11-05

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Amar glanced to Noa's hand as she lovingly caressed her abdomen. "You are going to be a great mommy. You already have the mommy hug down. " She said quietly with a bit of sad reflection.  She then looked to Alastor as they came into the kitchen. 

Alastor held the glass oder chocolate milk up as he brought it to the table and set it the spot he'd made for her at the end of the table. " Fresh chocolate milk as promised. I always try to deliver on my promises." He said with a playful wink. 

Amar giggled and slipped into the chair and her eyes got wide at the sandwiche. 

Alastor pulled out Noa's chair with a gentle smile and brushed a soft kiss on her cheek.
~☆~
Navar did a somersault and came back along side Kimi again. "That is just too cool. Not to sound like an oversized kid." He said with humor.
Noa smiled at the praise, even accompanied by sadness. She went to her chair, stopping Alastor from leaving without giving him a soft kiss in return. She let him go again with a smile then looked to their breakfast. 
~~~
Kimi chuckled and nodded "What I can remember from that time was cool. I enjoyed it."
Amar waited patiently until they started eating before eating herself.  The crisp salty crunch was so good. She actually sighed with enjoyment. As she chewed. 

Alastor took a bite as well and nodded,  "That's what I've been craving for a while. Nothing beats bacon. 

Amar nodded as she chewed in agreement.
(Wishing I had bacon cooked.   drool )
~☆~
As they arrived at the resting place of his Intrepid, he looked to his  yacht on its side donw on at the bottom below them. "Well there she is. Right where the ocean left her." He said with a mental sigh.
Noa ate her meal quietly, though she smiled at the two enjoying the bacon together. She wondered what it would take to officially adopt the girl so she couldn't be taken away from them if found by another.
~~~
Kimi looked at the yacht then swam around it before going up to look around and make sure no one was there.
Alastor glanced to Noa and asked her privately,  " What's wrong? You look perplexed and worried."  
~☆~
Navar watched Kimi curiously as she looked around.  "What's the verdict. Good news or bad news?" He asked.
Noa replied privately, letting him know what she had been thinking of. She glanced to the girl with a smile and ate some more of her sandwich.
~~~
"Good, there's no one around to question a rising ship." Kimi replied, going back down to look at the yacht more closely to see what the damage was and if they could raise it easily.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 45573
Likes : 34
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Amar waited patiently until they started eating before eating herself.  The crisp salty crunch was so good. She actually sighed with enjoyment. As she chewed. 

Alastor took a bite as well and nodded,  "That's what I've been craving for a while. Nothing beats bacon. 

Amar nodded as she chewed in agreement.
(Wishing I had bacon cooked.   drool )
~☆~
As they arrived at the resting place of his Intrepid, he looked to his  yacht on its side donw on at the bottom below them. "Well there she is. Right where the ocean left her." He said with a mental sigh.
Noa ate her meal quietly, though she smiled at the two enjoying the bacon together. She wondered what it would take to officially adopt the girl so she couldn't be taken away from them if found by another.
~~~
Kimi looked at the yacht then swam around it before going up to look around and make sure no one was there.
Alastor glanced to Noa and asked her privately,  " What's wrong? You look perplexed and worried."  
~☆~
Navar watched Kimi curiously as she looked around.  "What's the verdict. Good news or bad news?" He asked.
Noa replied privately, letting him know what she had been thinking of. She glanced to the girl with a smile and ate some more of her sandwich.
~~~
"Good, there's no one around to question a rising ship." Kimi replied, going back down to look at the yacht more closely to see what the damage was and if they could raise it easily.
"I could say she's my niece who is staying with us for the time being...it would buy us some time until we can figure the legalities out. " Alastor returned before smiling to Amar as she enjoined a long sip of chocolate milk.
~☆~
There wouldn't be too much damage to the haul of the yacht, it did have mild storm damage. It had ironically capsized and filled with water. The electrical system was fried and he wasn't sure about the engine yet. "That good. It would seem luck is in our favor.  Let's hope it holds out. "Navar said.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 7622
Likes : 39
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Don't like your attitude, change your latitude.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Amar waited patiently until they started eating before eating herself.  The crisp salty crunch was so good. She actually sighed with enjoyment. As she chewed. 

Alastor took a bite as well and nodded,  "That's what I've been craving for a while. Nothing beats bacon. 

Amar nodded as she chewed in agreement.
(Wishing I had bacon cooked.   drool )
~☆~
As they arrived at the resting place of his Intrepid, he looked to his  yacht on its side donw on at the bottom below them. "Well there she is. Right where the ocean left her." He said with a mental sigh.
Noa ate her meal quietly, though she smiled at the two enjoying the bacon together. She wondered what it would take to officially adopt the girl so she couldn't be taken away from them if found by another.
~~~
Kimi looked at the yacht then swam around it before going up to look around and make sure no one was there.
Alastor glanced to Noa and asked her privately,  " What's wrong? You look perplexed and worried."  
~☆~
Navar watched Kimi curiously as she looked around.  "What's the verdict. Good news or bad news?" He asked.
Noa replied privately, letting him know what she had been thinking of. She glanced to the girl with a smile and ate some more of her sandwich.
~~~
"Good, there's no one around to question a rising ship." Kimi replied, going back down to look at the yacht more closely to see what the damage was and if they could raise it easily.
"I could say she's my niece who is staying with us for the time being...it would buy us some time until we can figure the legalities out. " Alastor returned before smiling to Amar as she enjoined a long sip of chocolate milk.
~☆~
There wouldn't be too much damage to the haul of the yacht, it did have mild storm damage. It had ironically capsized and filled with water. The electrical system was fried and he wasn't sure about the engine yet. "That good. It would seem luck is in our favor.  Let's hope it holds out. "Navar said.
Noa smiled and chuckled softly "We are technically cousins, in a way." She added 
~~~
Kimi nodded and circled the ship again, calling on the currents to lift it back up off the seafloor. "Push the water out while I lift it above the waves. We will worry about the electronics back home."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 45573
Likes : 34
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor glanced to Noa and asked her privately,  " What's wrong? You look perplexed and worried."  
~☆~
Navar watched Kimi curiously as she looked around.  "What's the verdict. Good news or bad news?" He asked.
Noa replied privately, letting him know what she had been thinking of. She glanced to the girl with a smile and ate some more of her sandwich.
~~~
"Good, there's no one around to question a rising ship." Kimi replied, going back down to look at the yacht more closely to see what the damage was and if they could raise it easily.
"I could say she's my niece who is staying with us for the time being...it would buy us some time until we can figure the legalities out. " Alastor returned before smiling to Amar as she enjoined a long sip of chocolate milk.
~☆~
There wouldn't be too much damage to the haul of the yacht, it did have mild storm damage. It had ironically capsized and filled with water. The electrical system was fried and he wasn't sure about the engine yet. "That good. It would seem luck is in our favor.  Let's hope it holds out. "Navar said.
Noa smiled and chuckled softly "We are technically cousins, in a way." She added 
~~~
Kimi nodded and circled the ship again, calling on the currents to lift it back up off the seafloor. "Push the water out while I lift it above the waves. We will worry about the electronics back home."
Alastor chuckled softly and looked to Noa and agreed, "Even better and we wouldn't be telling a lie." 
~☆~
Navar watched the ship rise to the surface and did as she'd taught him to do with displacing the water from inside.  He glanced acrross the way to Kimi as she did her thing and at her magnificence before focusing back on his part in this undertaking.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 7622
Likes : 39
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Don't like your attitude, change your latitude.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor glanced to Noa and asked her privately,  " What's wrong? You look perplexed and worried."  
~☆~
Navar watched Kimi curiously as she looked around.  "What's the verdict. Good news or bad news?" He asked.
Noa replied privately, letting him know what she had been thinking of. She glanced to the girl with a smile and ate some more of her sandwich.
~~~
"Good, there's no one around to question a rising ship." Kimi replied, going back down to look at the yacht more closely to see what the damage was and if they could raise it easily.
"I could say she's my niece who is staying with us for the time being...it would buy us some time until we can figure the legalities out. " Alastor returned before smiling to Amar as she enjoined a long sip of chocolate milk.
~☆~
There wouldn't be too much damage to the haul of the yacht, it did have mild storm damage. It had ironically capsized and filled with water. The electrical system was fried and he wasn't sure about the engine yet. "That good. It would seem luck is in our favor.  Let's hope it holds out. "Navar said.
Noa smiled and chuckled softly "We are technically cousins, in a way." She added 
~~~
Kimi nodded and circled the ship again, calling on the currents to lift it back up off the seafloor. "Push the water out while I lift it above the waves. We will worry about the electronics back home."
Alastor chuckled softly and looked to Noa and agreed, "Even better and we wouldn't be telling a lie." 
~☆~
Navar watched the ship rise to the surface and did as she'd taught him to do with displacing the water from inside.  He glanced acrross the way to Kimi as she did her thing and at her magnificence before focusing back on his part in this undertaking.
Noa smiled at him then looked to Alana again. She was a cute child. She just hoped they could keep her safe.
~~~
Kimi was focused on getting the ship above the waves and holding it there as he got the water out of the interior. She gave it a moment when they were done to see if it would float on it's own or not. If it did, it would make this whole thing a lot simpler.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 45573
Likes : 34
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Tobyn was currently watching TV and squealing at it. He was watching the football being passed across the field in a football game. His leathery tail wagged behind him in his dragon form and he was almost like a cat. His one paw reached up and batted the screen gently as if he was trying to catch the football, not yet realizing he couldn't.

(#AdorableWeeThing)
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Xavier glanced to Emily and chuckled. "It looks comfortable." He said as he came over and laid back on the mattress as well. "Oh? Yes, this is probably the softest bed." 
~♢~
Byron relaxed and smiled fondly at the youngster and returned to the table with Linda. "It's cutesville in there. " He said with humor.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 7622
Likes : 39
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Don't like your attitude, change your latitude.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"I could say she's my niece who is staying with us for the time being...it would buy us some time until we can figure the legalities out. " Alastor returned before smiling to Amar as she enjoined a long sip of chocolate milk.
~☆~
There wouldn't be too much damage to the haul of the yacht, it did have mild storm damage. It had ironically capsized and filled with water. The electrical system was fried and he wasn't sure about the engine yet. "That good. It would seem luck is in our favor.  Let's hope it holds out. "Navar said.
Noa smiled and chuckled softly "We are technically cousins, in a way." She added 
~~~
Kimi nodded and circled the ship again, calling on the currents to lift it back up off the seafloor. "Push the water out while I lift it above the waves. We will worry about the electronics back home."
Alastor chuckled softly and looked to Noa and agreed, "Even better and we wouldn't be telling a lie." 
~☆~
Navar watched the ship rise to the surface and did as she'd taught him to do with displacing the water from inside.  He glanced acrross the way to Kimi as she did her thing and at her magnificence before focusing back on his part in this undertaking.
Noa smiled at him then looked to Amra again. She was a cute child. She just hoped they could keep her safe.
~~~
Kimi was focused on getting the ship above the waves and holding it there as he got the water out of the interior. She gave it a moment when they were done to see if it would float on it's own or not. If it did, it would make this whole thing a lot simpler.
Amar glanced between the too while she ate. They seemed to be talking without words. But then she remembered how Noa had spoken in her mind earlier and knew they were probably talking about here. She finished and stood to go put her dishes in the sink. She looked around unsure whether she should stay since she'd finished eating. So she said, " Thank you, I'll go now." 
~☆~
Navar shifted to human form and climbed aboard to check below deck for any leaks. Of which he didn't see. He then went to check the engine next.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 7622
Likes : 39
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Don't like your attitude, change your latitude.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"I could say she's my niece who is staying with us for the time being...it would buy us some time until we can figure the legalities out. " Alastor returned before smiling to Amar as she enjoined a long sip of chocolate milk.
~☆~
There wouldn't be too much damage to the haul of the yacht, it did have mild storm damage. It had ironically capsized and filled with water. The electrical system was fried and he wasn't sure about the engine yet. "That good. It would seem luck is in our favor.  Let's hope it holds out. "Navar said.
Noa smiled and chuckled softly "We are technically cousins, in a way." She added 
~~~
Kimi nodded and circled the ship again, calling on the currents to lift it back up off the seafloor. "Push the water out while I lift it above the waves. We will worry about the electronics back home."
Alastor chuckled softly and looked to Noa and agreed, "Even better and we wouldn't be telling a lie." 
~☆~
Navar watched the ship rise to the surface and did as she'd taught him to do with displacing the water from inside.  He glanced acrross the way to Kimi as she did her thing and at her magnificence before focusing back on his part in this undertaking.
Noa smiled at him then looked to Amra again. She was a cute child. She just hoped they could keep her safe.
~~~
Kimi was focused on getting the ship above the waves and holding it there as he got the water out of the interior. She gave it a moment when they were done to see if it would float on it's own or not. If it did, it would make this whole thing a lot simpler.
Amar glanced between the too while she ate. They seemed to be talking without words. But then she remembered how Noa had spoken in her mind earlier and knew they were probably talking about here. She finished and stood to go put her dishes in the sink. She looked around unsure whether she should stay since she'd finished eating. So she said, " Thank you, I'll go now." 
~☆~
Navar shifted to human form and climbed aboard to check below deck for any leaks. Of which he didn't see. He then went to check the engine next.
"Please stay. We were just talking about a way to make sure you could stay with us, if you want to." Noa said with a smile. 
~~~
Kimi floated next to the ship while he checked for leaks, gently nudging it back towards home with a current underneath.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 45573
Likes : 34
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor chuckled softly and looked to Noa and agreed, "Even better and we wouldn't be telling a lie." 
~☆~
Navar watched the ship rise to the surface and did as she'd taught him to do with displacing the water from inside.  He glanced acrross the way to Kimi as she did her thing and at her magnificence before focusing back on his part in this undertaking.
Noa smiled at him then looked to Amra again. She was a cute child. She just hoped they could keep her safe.
~~~
Kimi was focused on getting the ship above the waves and holding it there as he got the water out of the interior. She gave it a moment when they were done to see if it would float on it's own or not. If it did, it would make this whole thing a lot simpler.
Amar glanced between the too while she ate. They seemed to be talking without words. But then she remembered how Noa had spoken in her mind earlier and knew they were probably talking about here. She finished and stood to go put her dishes in the sink. She looked around unsure whether she should stay since she'd finished eating. So she said, " Thank you, I'll go now." 
~☆~
Navar shifted to human form and climbed aboard to check below deck for any leaks. Of which he didn't see. He then went to check the engine next.
"Please stay. We were just talking about a way to make sure you could stay with us, if you want to." Noa said with a smile. 
~~~
Kimi floated next to the ship while he checked for leaks, gently nudging it back towards home with a current underneath.
Amar's eyes got wide and she whispered, " You'd do that for me? " 

Alastor smiled and said, "Of course we would.  We're all dragonkin aren't we? So that makes us pretty close to family." He said gently. 

Amar looked to Noa and said quietly, "But you already have a family. "
~☆~
Navar was get water out of the filters and air ducts before heading up to see if it would turn over. 
(It's up to you if it starts.  Wink)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 7622
Likes : 39
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Don't like your attitude, change your latitude.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tobyn was currently watching TV and squealing at it. He was watching the football being passed across the field in a football game. His leathery tail wagged behind him in his dragon form and he was almost like a cat. His one paw reached up and batted the screen gently as if he was trying to catch the football, not yet realizing he couldn't.

(#AdorableWeeThing)
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Xavier glanced to Emily and chuckled. "It looks comfortable." He said as he came over and laid back on the mattress as well. "Oh? Yes, this is probably the softest bed." 
~♢~
Byron relaxed and smiled fondly at the youngster and returned to the table with Linda. "It's cutesville in there. " He said with humor.
(Thanks for the tag)

Emily looked at her mate and kissed his cheek and then tried to tickle him. She was showing her playful side.
___
"Oh really?" Linda asked as she was beginning to wash dishes.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me
It's how you love me
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 18719
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Swimming the deep treachorous ocean

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor chuckled softly and looked to Noa and agreed, "Even better and we wouldn't be telling a lie." 
~☆~
Navar watched the ship rise to the surface and did as she'd taught him to do with displacing the water from inside.  He glanced acrross the way to Kimi as she did her thing and at her magnificence before focusing back on his part in this undertaking.
Noa smiled at him then looked to Amra again. She was a cute child. She just hoped they could keep her safe.
~~~
Kimi was focused on getting the ship above the waves and holding it there as he got the water out of the interior. She gave it a moment when they were done to see if it would float on it's own or not. If it did, it would make this whole thing a lot simpler.
Amar glanced between the too while she ate. They seemed to be talking without words. But then she remembered how Noa had spoken in her mind earlier and knew they were probably talking about here. She finished and stood to go put her dishes in the sink. She looked around unsure whether she should stay since she'd finished eating. So she said, " Thank you, I'll go now." 
~☆~
Navar shifted to human form and climbed aboard to check below deck for any leaks. Of which he didn't see. He then went to check the engine next.
"Please stay. We were just talking about a way to make sure you could stay with us, if you want to." Noa said with a smile. 
~~~
Kimi floated next to the ship while he checked for leaks, gently nudging it back towards home with a current underneath.
Amar's eyes got wide and she whispered, " You'd do that for me? " 

Alastor smiled and said, "Of course we would.  We're all dragonkin aren't we? So that makes us pretty close to family." He said gently. 

Amar looked to Noa and said quietly, "But you already have a family. "
~☆~
Navar was get water out of the filters and air ducts before heading up to see if it would turn over. 
(It's up to you if it starts.  Wink)
"Families come in all kinds of ways. Adding you to ours only makes it grow." Noa said gently. 
~~~
Kimi looked to him as he came out to try to start the ship's engine. She stopped moving and raised her head up as the engine sputtered a couple of times before it caught.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 45573
Likes : 34
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tobyn was currently watching TV and squealing at it. He was watching the football being passed across the field in a football game. His leathery tail wagged behind him in his dragon form and he was almost like a cat. His one paw reached up and batted the screen gently as if he was trying to catch the football, not yet realizing he couldn't.

(#AdorableWeeThing)
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Xavier glanced to Emily and chuckled. "It looks comfortable." He said as he came over and laid back on the mattress as well. "Oh? Yes, this is probably the softest bed." 
~♢~
Byron relaxed and smiled fondly at the youngster and returned to the table with Linda. "It's cutesville in there. " He said with humor.
(Thanks for the tag)

Emily looked at her mate and kissed his cheek and then tried to tickle him. She was showing her playful side.
___
"Oh really?" Linda asked as she was beginning to wash dishes.
Xavier smiled as he tried to block her mischievous lit fingers before they could seek out his ticklish spots. He laughed as he caught one hand. "Gotcha!" He said. 
~♢~
Byron gathered the remaining stew and relived a container to put it in. "Yep, pretty kitten like and very funny. He's trying to catch a football on tv. " He said with humor .

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 7622
Likes : 39
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Don't like your attitude, change your latitude.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Amar glanced between the too while she ate. They seemed to be talking without words. But then she remembered how Noa had spoken in her mind earlier and knew they were probably talking about here. She finished and stood to go put her dishes in the sink. She looked around unsure whether she should stay since she'd finished eating. So she said, " Thank you, I'll go now." 
~☆~
Navar shifted to human form and climbed aboard to check below deck for any leaks. Of which he didn't see. He then went to check the engine next.
"Please stay. We were just talking about a way to make sure you could stay with us, if you want to." Noa said with a smile. 
~~~
Kimi floated next to the ship while he checked for leaks, gently nudging it back towards home with a current underneath.
Amar's eyes got wide and she whispered, " You'd do that for me? " 

Alastor smiled and said, "Of course we would.  We're all dragonkin aren't we? So that makes us pretty close to family." He said gently. 

Amar looked to Noa and said quietly, "But you already have a family. "
~☆~
Navar was get water out of the filters and air ducts before heading up to see if it would turn over. 
(It's up to you if it starts.  Wink)
"Families come in all kinds of ways. Adding you to ours only makes it grow." Noa said gently. 
~~~
Kimi looked to him as he came out to try to start the ship's engine. She stopped moving and raised her head up as the engine sputtered a couple of times before it caught.
Amar rubbed her eyes and slowly walked back to the chair.  "I never dreamed to have another family. I just focused on getting answer to why this happened." She said quietly.
~☆~
Navar threw his hand up whooping. "We are in business! " He yelled happy,  before searching for Kimi, " My lady, care to come aboard? She's a sea fairing vessel once again." He said with a big smile.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 7622
Likes : 39
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Don't like your attitude, change your latitude.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Amar glanced between the too while she ate. They seemed to be talking without words. But then she remembered how Noa had spoken in her mind earlier and knew they were probably talking about here. She finished and stood to go put her dishes in the sink. She looked around unsure whether she should stay since she'd finished eating. So she said, " Thank you, I'll go now." 
~☆~
Navar shifted to human form and climbed aboard to check below deck for any leaks. Of which he didn't see. He then went to check the engine next.
"Please stay. We were just talking about a way to make sure you could stay with us, if you want to." Noa said with a smile. 
~~~
Kimi floated next to the ship while he checked for leaks, gently nudging it back towards home with a current underneath.
Amar's eyes got wide and she whispered, " You'd do that for me? " 

Alastor smiled and said, "Of course we would.  We're all dragonkin aren't we? So that makes us pretty close to family." He said gently. 

Amar looked to Noa and said quietly, "But you already have a family. "
~☆~
Navar was get water out of the filters and air ducts before heading up to see if it would turn over. 
(It's up to you if it starts.  Wink)
"Families come in all kinds of ways. Adding you to ours only makes it grow." Noa said gently. 
~~~
Kimi looked to him as he came out to try to start the ship's engine. She stopped moving and raised her head up as the engine sputtered a couple of times before it caught.
Amar rubbed her eyes and slowly walked back to the chair.  "I never dreamed to have another family. I just focused on getting answer to why this happened." She said quietly.
~☆~
Navar threw his hand up whooping. "We are in business! " He yelled happy,  before searching for Kimi, " My lady, care to come aboard? She's a sea fairing vessel once again." He said with a big smile.
Noa reached over to place a hand on her shoulder. "We can try to find out together." She said with a smile then looked to Alastor and back to Amar. 
~~
Kimi chuckled and dived down so that she could jump up and shift to land on the yacht in human form. "That's wonderful." She said, coming over to him.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 45573
Likes : 34
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tobyn was currently watching TV and squealing at it. He was watching the football being passed across the field in a football game. His leathery tail wagged behind him in his dragon form and he was almost like a cat. His one paw reached up and batted the screen gently as if he was trying to catch the football, not yet realizing he couldn't.

(#AdorableWeeThing)
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Xavier glanced to Emily and chuckled. "It looks comfortable." He said as he came over and laid back on the mattress as well. "Oh? Yes, this is probably the softest bed." 
~♢~
Byron relaxed and smiled fondly at the youngster and returned to the table with Linda. "It's cutesville in there. " He said with humor.
(Thanks for the tag)

Emily looked at her mate and kissed his cheek and then tried to tickle him. She was showing her playful side.
___
"Oh really?" Linda asked as she was beginning to wash dishes.
Xavier smiled as he tried to block her mischievous lit fingers before they could seek out his ticklish spots. He laughed as he caught one hand. "Gotcha!" He said. 
~♢~
Byron gathered the remaining stew and relived a container to put it in. "Yep, pretty kitten like and very funny. He's trying to catch a football on tv. " He said with humor .
Emily used her free hand and tickled his stomach and said. "Not so fast!" she said and giggled.
___
"Awwwwwww - that is quite adorable." she stated as she began running the soapy water. "So, how was Xavier growing up?" she asked.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me
It's how you love me
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 18719
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Swimming the deep treachorous ocean

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aidan held her close and kissed the side of her head tenderly. "And here I thought we were just going to have an innocent movie night." He joked back as he took his ripped up shirt and gently pressed it along her skin cleaning up the chocolate.

***

"I think I could eat, that's for the offer." She said with a smile as she would follow him out of the forest. "I walked her though so don't have my car." She added in case that would be a problem.
Aisling giggled as she thought of something hilarious. "If your client ever knew what her cookies had started,  she may die laughing." She said as he pulled back to look to Aidan with a smile.  
~●~
Macon shrugged and admitted pleasantly, " I have mine so it actually simplifies things. What other you like to eat?"
"Best not to tell her then, I very much like her alive. " He said with a smile as he finished wiping her up. "And to think we still have a whole plate out there for later." He teased with a wink.

***

As they walked Lyra thought about the sort of foods she liked. "Well I like a lot of things, Italian, sushi, Mexican or there is the good old fashioned burgers and sandwiches. I am pretty easy to please in the food department there are few things I don't like. " She explained well aware that may not have helped him decide on where to go. She chuckled when she realized this.
"I'd say we need the fuel,  but who knows were more chocolate will lead. " Aisling said with a mischievous glint in her eye. 
~●~
Macon chuckled and said, " That's good that means our options are wide open. There's a quaint Diner about 5 miles down the road. How does that sound? " He asked as they got to his SUV.
"Oh you little minx, you just have to think that way. At this point we might as well just get out the hot fudge and spoon it onto each other." He said with a light laugh as he ran his fingers along her back while he held her. 

**

Lyra got into his SUV and nodded. "That sounds great, can't go wrong with some of the smaller mom and pop diners." She replied with a smile before asking, "so what do you do? For work I mean."
avatar
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 4935
Likes : 34
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Amar's eyes got wide and she whispered, " You'd do that for me? " 

Alastor smiled and said, "Of course we would.  We're all dragonkin aren't we? So that makes us pretty close to family." He said gently. 

Amar looked to Noa and said quietly, "But you already have a family. "
~☆~
Navar was get water out of the filters and air ducts before heading up to see if it would turn over. 
(It's up to you if it starts.  Wink)
"Families come in all kinds of ways. Adding you to ours only makes it grow." Noa said gently. 
~~~
Kimi looked to him as he came out to try to start the ship's engine. She stopped moving and raised her head up as the engine sputtered a couple of times before it caught.
Amar rubbed her eyes and slowly walked back to the chair.  "I never dreamed to have another family. I just focused on getting answer to why this happened." She said quietly.
~☆~
Navar threw his hand up whooping. "We are in business! " He yelled happy,  before searching for Kimi, " My lady, care to come aboard? She's a sea fairing vessel once again." He said with a big smile.
Noa reached over to place a hand on her shoulder. "We can try to find out together." She said with a smile then looked to Alastor and back to Amar. 
~~
Kimi chuckled and dived down so that she could jump up and shift to land on the yacht in human form. "That's wonderful." She said, coming over to him.
Amar nodded as rested her cheek on Noa's hand on her shoulder. 

Alastor smiled warmly at Noa before looking to Amar again. How she'd survived all this time in the wild, amazed him.
~☆~
Navar whistled and shook  his head in disbelief and what he just witnessed. "Now that's a cool trick. " He said with sincerity.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 7622
Likes : 39
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Don't like your attitude, change your latitude.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Xavier glanced to Emily and chuckled. "It looks comfortable." He said as he came over and laid back on the mattress as well. "Oh? Yes, this is probably the softest bed." 
~♢~
Byron relaxed and smiled fondly at the youngster and returned to the table with Linda. "It's cutesville in there. " He said with humor.
(Thanks for the tag)

Emily looked at her mate and kissed his cheek and then tried to tickle him. She was showing her playful side.
___
"Oh really?" Linda asked as she was beginning to wash dishes.
Xavier smiled as he tried to block her mischievous lit fingers before they could seek out his ticklish spots. He laughed as he caught one hand. "Gotcha!" He said. 
~♢~
Byron gathered the remaining stew and relived a container to put it in. "Yep, pretty kitten like and very funny. He's trying to catch a football on tv. " He said with humor .
Emily used her free hand and tickled his stomach and said. "Not so fast!" she said and giggled.
___
"Awwwwwww - that is quite adorable." she stated as she began running the soapy water. "So, how was Xavier growing up?" she asked.
Xavier chuckled harder as he turned to try and get away from the free hand. "Oh, yes so fast. " He stated as he got further away. 
~♢~
Byron thought a little as he recalled the child Xavier was. "He was quite and played off to himself. He also enjoyed being helpful and would go out of his way to be so. "

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 7622
Likes : 39
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Don't like your attitude, change your latitude.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 4:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Aisling giggled as she thought of something hilarious. "If your client ever knew what her cookies had started,  she may die laughing." She said as he pulled back to look to Aidan with a smile.  
~●~
Macon shrugged and admitted pleasantly, " I have mine so it actually simplifies things. What other you like to eat?"
"Best not to tell her then, I very much like her alive. " He said with a smile as he finished wiping her up. "And to think we still have a whole plate out there for later." He teased with a wink.

***

As they walked Lyra thought about the sort of foods she liked. "Well I like a lot of things, Italian, sushi, Mexican or there is the good old fashioned burgers and sandwiches. I am pretty easy to please in the food department there are few things I don't like. " She explained well aware that may not have helped him decide on where to go. She chuckled when she realized this.
"I'd say we need the fuel,  but who knows were more chocolate will lead. " Aisling said with a mischievous glint in her eye. 
~●~
Macon chuckled and said, " That's good that means our options are wide open. There's a quaint Diner about 5 miles down the road. How does that sound? " He asked as they got to his SUV.
"Oh you little minx, you just have to think that way. At this point we might as well just get out the hot fudge and spoon it onto each other." He said with a light laugh as he ran his fingers along her back while he held her. 

**

Lyra got into his SUV and nodded. "That sounds great, can't go wrong with some of the smaller mom and pop diners." She replied with a smile before asking, "so what do you do? For work I mean."
Aisling made a sound of genuine appreciation. "If I wasn't working well loved,  I'd entertain that idea. Perhaps we'll save that decadent treat for second wind. Besides,  you still have a bit of chocolate from transference right her." She said as she shifted her position to allow her to lick Aidan's upper pectoral muscle with a wink.
~●~
Macon started the vehicle and stated as he pulled out," I work in the foundry during the week and on the weekends, I  come out here to reconnect with nature and salvage useful things from what people leave littered in the park. It's not glamorous but it's an honest living. "

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 7622
Likes : 39
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Don't like your attitude, change your latitude.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 7:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Amar's eyes got wide and she whispered, " You'd do that for me? " 

Alastor smiled and said, "Of course we would.  We're all dragonkin aren't we? So that makes us pretty close to family." He said gently. 

Amar looked to Noa and said quietly, "But you already have a family. "
~☆~
Navar was get water out of the filters and air ducts before heading up to see if it would turn over. 
(It's up to you if it starts.  Wink)
"Families come in all kinds of ways. Adding you to ours only makes it grow." Noa said gently. 
~~~
Kimi looked to him as he came out to try to start the ship's engine. She stopped moving and raised her head up as the engine sputtered a couple of times before it caught.
Amar rubbed her eyes and slowly walked back to the chair.  "I never dreamed to have another family. I just focused on getting answer to why this happened." She said quietly.
~☆~
Navar threw his hand up whooping. "We are in business! " He yelled happy,  before searching for Kimi, " My lady, care to come aboard? She's a sea fairing vessel once again." He said with a big smile.
Noa reached over to place a hand on her shoulder. "We can try to find out together." She said with a smile then looked to Alastor and back to Amar. 
~~
Kimi chuckled and dived down so that she could jump up and shift to land on the yacht in human form. "That's wonderful." She said, coming over to him.
Amar nodded as rested her cheek on Noa's hand on her shoulder. 

Alastor smiled warmly at Noa before looking to Amar again. How she'd survived all this time in the wild, amazed him.
~☆~
Navar whistled and shook  his head in disbelief and what he just witnessed. "Now that's a cool trick. " He said with sincerity.
Noa smiled happily and let them sit like that for a minute before she shook her head a little. "We should get you some clean clothes in town." If she was going to stay with them, she would need some basic things at least.
~~~
Kimi chuckled and shrugged "Not much different than shifting as I fall into my cave from above." She said softly.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 45573
Likes : 34
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 10:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Best not to tell her then, I very much like her alive. " He said with a smile as he finished wiping her up. "And to think we still have a whole plate out there for later." He teased with a wink.

***

As they walked Lyra thought about the sort of foods she liked. "Well I like a lot of things, Italian, sushi, Mexican or there is the good old fashioned burgers and sandwiches. I am pretty easy to please in the food department there are few things I don't like. " She explained well aware that may not have helped him decide on where to go. She chuckled when she realized this.
"I'd say we need the fuel,  but who knows were more chocolate will lead. " Aisling said with a mischievous glint in her eye. 
~●~
Macon chuckled and said, " That's good that means our options are wide open. There's a quaint Diner about 5 miles down the road. How does that sound? " He asked as they got to his SUV.
"Oh you little minx, you just have to think that way. At this point we might as well just get out the hot fudge and spoon it onto each other." He said with a light laugh as he ran his fingers along her back while he held her. 

**

Lyra got into his SUV and nodded. "That sounds great, can't go wrong with some of the smaller mom and pop diners." She replied with a smile before asking, "so what do you do? For work I mean."
Aisling made a sound of genuine appreciation. "If I wasn't working well loved,  I'd entertain that idea. Perhaps we'll save that decadent treat for second wind. Besides,  you still have a bit of chocolate from transference right her." She said as she shifted her position to allow her to lick Aidan's upper pectoral muscle with a wink.
~●~
Macon started the vehicle and stated as he pulled out," I work in the foundry during the week and on the weekends, I  come out here to reconnect with nature and salvage useful things from what people leave littered in the park. It's not glamorous but it's an honest living. "
Aidan groaned softly as he watched her tongue clean up the remaining chocolate on his chest. He pulled her lips up to his and tasted the chocolate on her lips. Drawing her lower lib gently between his teeth as he let her go. "Careful you don't start round two so soon love." He whispered huskily.

**

Lyra looked out the window as she listened to him speak of what he did for work. "Well someone has to do that sort of work. So it may not be glamorous but it is needed. You are also one up on me, I don't really have a job right now." She said with a small slightly embarrassed smile.
avatar
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 4935
Likes : 34
Join date : 2017-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 1:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Amar rubbed her eyes and slowly walked back to the chair.  "I never dreamed to have another family. I just focused on getting answer to why this happened." She said quietly.
~☆~
Navar threw his hand up whooping. "We are in business! " He yelled happy,  before searching for Kimi, " My lady, care to come aboard? She's a sea fairing vessel once again." He said with a big smile.
Noa reached over to place a hand on her shoulder. "We can try to find out together." She said with a smile then looked to Alastor and back to Amar. 
~~
Kimi chuckled and dived down so that she could jump up and shift to land on the yacht in human form. "That's wonderful." She said, coming over to him.
Amar nodded as rested her cheek on Noa's hand on her shoulder. 

Alastor smiled warmly at Noa before looking to Amar again. How she'd survived all this time in the wild, amazed him.
~☆~
Navar whistled and shook  his head in disbelief and what he just witnessed. "Now that's a cool trick. " He said with sincerity.
Noa smiled happily and let them sit like that for a minute before she shook her head a little. "We should get you some clean clothes in town." If she was going to stay with them, she would need some basic things at least.
~~~
Kimi chuckled and shrugged "Not much different than shifting as I fall into my cave from above." She said softly.
Alastor fished in his pocket for the keys to his private truck. "Take my truck, I've to to do my runs of the park. I'm the superintendent after all. I've got to make an appearance. Perhaps check for that tagger who keeps defacing public property." 

Amar made a soft sound and lowered her eyes. Oh, no. 

Alastor looked to her curiously, but stood to finish off his coffee. 
~☆~
Navar wasn't convinced. Kimi was so modest. " Regardless, it takes skill to land that landing with wet feet. Especially on a smooth surface." He said with sincerity as he moved back to the captain's chair. "Come on co-captain, let's get back to Kimi's island!" He said as he smiled charmingly. Feeling more himself,  now that he had his Intrepid back.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 7622
Likes : 39
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Don't like your attitude, change your latitude.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 1:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"I'd say we need the fuel,  but who knows were more chocolate will lead. " Aisling said with a mischievous glint in her eye. 
~●~
Macon chuckled and said, " That's good that means our options are wide open. There's a quaint Diner about 5 miles down the road. How does that sound? " He asked as they got to his SUV.
"Oh you little minx, you just have to think that way. At this point we might as well just get out the hot fudge and spoon it onto each other." He said with a light laugh as he ran his fingers along her back while he held her. 

**

Lyra got into his SUV and nodded. "That sounds great, can't go wrong with some of the smaller mom and pop diners." She replied with a smile before asking, "so what do you do? For work I mean."
Aisling made a sound of genuine appreciation. "If I wasn't working well loved,  I'd entertain that idea. Perhaps we'll save that decadent treat for second wind. Besides,  you still have a bit of chocolate from transference right her." She said as she shifted her position to allow her to lick Aidan's upper pectoral muscle with a wink.
~●~
Macon started the vehicle and stated as he pulled out," I work in the foundry during the week and on the weekends, I  come out here to reconnect with nature and salvage useful things from what people leave littered in the park. It's not glamorous but it's an honest living. "
Aidan groaned softly as he watched her tongue clean up the remaining chocolate on his chest. He pulled her lips up to his and tasted the chocolate on her lips. Drawing her lower lib gently between his teeth as he let her go. "Careful you don't start round two so soon love." He whispered huskily.

**

Lyra looked out the window as she listened to him speak of what he did for work. "Well someone has to do that sort of work. So it may not be glamorous but it is needed. You are also one up on me, I don't really have a job right now." She said with a small slightly embarrassed smile.
Aisling chuckled and slid off Aidan's lap to settle beside him with a contented sigh. "Not going to happen big boy. That first round nearly did me in..." She said with a grin. 
~●~
" Not a thing wrong with that. All work and no play makes for a very dull exist. " Macon replied pleasantly as they drove along.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 7622
Likes : 39
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Don't like your attitude, change your latitude.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 2:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Thanks for the tag)

Emily looked at her mate and kissed his cheek and then tried to tickle him. She was showing her playful side.
___
"Oh really?" Linda asked as she was beginning to wash dishes.
Xavier smiled as he tried to block her mischievous lit fingers before they could seek out his ticklish spots. He laughed as he caught one hand. "Gotcha!" He said. 
~♢~
Byron gathered the remaining stew and relived a container to put it in. "Yep, pretty kitten like and very funny. He's trying to catch a football on tv. " He said with humor .
Emily used her free hand and tickled his stomach and said. "Not so fast!" she said and giggled.
___
"Awwwwwww - that is quite adorable." she stated as she began running the soapy water. "So, how was Xavier growing up?" she asked.
Xavier chuckled harder as he turned to try and get away from the free hand. "Oh, yes so fast. " He stated as he got further away. 
~♢~
Byron thought a little as he recalled the child Xavier was. "He was quite and played off to himself. He also enjoyed being helpful and would go out of his way to be so. "
Emily giggled and stopped tickling him and hid playfully under the covers before hearing a knock at the door and lifting her head to see a woman in formal clothing knock on the door. "Ms. Watts?" the woman asked, lifting her glasses a little.
___
Tobyn made a squeaking sound and ran into the same room as them, going between Byron's legs as he chased after a dustbunny.

Linda saw this and laughed. "He is cutesville." she commented. "Just like his dad was, right?" she asked.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me
It's how you love me
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 18719
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Swimming the deep treachorous ocean

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Xavier smiled as he tried to block her mischievous lit fingers before they could seek out his ticklish spots. He laughed as he caught one hand. "Gotcha!" He said. 
~♢~
Byron gathered the remaining stew and relived a container to put it in. "Yep, pretty kitten like and very funny. He's trying to catch a football on tv. " He said with humor .
Emily used her free hand and tickled his stomach and said. "Not so fast!" she said and giggled.
___
"Awwwwwww - that is quite adorable." she stated as she began running the soapy water. "So, how was Xavier growing up?" she asked.
Xavier chuckled harder as he turned to try and get away from the free hand. "Oh, yes so fast. " He stated as he got further away. 
~♢~
Byron thought a little as he recalled the child Xavier was. "He was quite and played off to himself. He also enjoyed being helpful and would go out of his way to be so. "
Emily giggled and stopped tickling him and hid playfully under the covers before hearing a knock at the door and lifting her head to see a woman in formal clothing knock on the door. "Ms. Watts?" the woman asked, lifting her glasses a little.
___
Tobyn made a squeaking sound and ran into the same room as them, going between Byron's legs as he chased after a dustbunny.

Linda saw this and laughed. "He is cutesville." she commented. "Just like his dad was, right?" she asked.
Xavier sobered and straightened up off the bed and looked to the woman apologetically. 
~♢~
Byron chuckled and nodded, " Minus the tiny dragon part. " He said humorously.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

 I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Posts : 7622
Likes : 39
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Don't like your attitude, change your latitude.

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum