Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do. "Sub-types" are allowed, but fall under the main types. The dragons can specialize in one specific type like lightning or ice, but are not limited to only lightning or ice, having the full range of the four main elements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

Last edited by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Amar glanced to Alastor briefly before slowly following Noa to the bathroom. It was so strange being in a house again. She'd lived in the forest for.......she didn't know how long. Time was really a human concept. Out in the wild, the sun and moon were your clock. She thought to herself,  but had left her mind open unknowingly.
~☆~
Navar glanced to Kimi and asked, "Why do you think they came early?  You think perhaps a storm or poachers could be the cause?"
Noa looked to Alastor with concern at that unintentional revelation, though she had guessed something was wrong. "Amar, what happened to your parents? We may be able to help ypu." 
~~~
"More likely a storm, they aren't afraid like they would be with poachers." Kimi replied.
Alastor shared Noa's concern and looked to the young girl with worry. 

Amar looked up to Noa startled. She immediately started backing away. "I should.....go." She however came up aginst Alastor since he was behind her in the hallway. 

"It's ok, remember we are dragons here, not humans.  We won't take you into the authorities. We promise. Did something bad happen?"  Alastor asked as he looked down at her. 

Amar moved to press aginst the wall between them. She felt trapped. She then looked down and nodded. "They....died." She whispered as the memories of that night replayed in her still open mind. She brought her hands up to cover her eyes as if to stop the memories onslaught physically. 

Alastor looked to Noa with wide eyes. 
~☆~
Navar nodded at that and said, "Probably wanting to get the calves ahead of the storm then. Makes sense at least. Especially with the newborn."
"Shh, it's alright." Noa said, going over to gather the child in a hug. "We will take care of you, don't worry." She glanced to Alastor as she tried to calm the child and help her push away those bad memories for now. they could deal with the legality later. She wasn't going to let the child starve out there on her own.
~~~
Kimi nodded and smiled "Right, they can't dive deep with the babies." She said and glanced back then ahead again.
Amar stayed stiff but a moment,  before melting into Noa's embrace as held in tears finally found a release. She sobbed piteously as it all came rushing out at once. 

Alastor made a broken sound as he knelt down to hug the girl and Noa from the other side. He felt the sorrow emanating from Amar through the open mind.
~☆~
"That must be very scary for a mother whale then." Navar thought mentally as the swam.  They were getting pretty close to his Intrepid by now.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:03 pm

Luca nodded somewhat absently as he remembered a fight for a sandwich in his orphanage, shaking his head in disdain. He struggled to but eventually stood up, before he responded "I suppose I should leave you alone, I'm sure you had other plans than to meet the coldest man in the world today."
"You aren't getting rid of me that easily. My only plans were taking pictures, and I've done some of that. You still need help." Tanya replied. She could be stubborn when she wanted to be. "Now, do you have a safer place than that cave to go to?"
Luca sighed in half annoyance half approval at her plan. He responded simply "No, not like a house or anything. We could go to the forest so it'd be harder for us to be tracked." He thought in silence, before he suddenly inquired "Why do you care so much about me? Are you like this to everyone?" He still had trouble grasping this new type of person.
Tanya shrugged then nodded. "Yeah, pretty much. If I see someone who needs help, I try to help them. It hasn't always worked out for me, but I won't let those times stop me from doing what I can to heal the world and it's people. It may not be much, like these pictures for a calendar I was taking, but it is something."
Luca stayed silent, letting those words settle in. People were this way after all. He had had suspicions, but always assumed the opposite was true and that he had to stay cold to survive. Eventually, he admitted silently "You're extremely impressive. You should be proud of yourself, for being the good person you are."
Tanya blushed a little at the praise then shrugged "It's just how I am, but I'm glad you like it." She said softly.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Luca sighed in half annoyance half approval at her plan. He responded simply "No, not like a house or anything. We could go to the forest so it'd be harder for us to be tracked." He thought in silence, before he suddenly inquired "Why do you care so much about me? Are you like this to everyone?" He still had trouble grasping this new type of person.
Tanya shrugged then nodded. "Yeah, pretty much. If I see someone who needs help, I try to help them. It hasn't always worked out for me, but I won't let those times stop me from doing what I can to heal the world and it's people. It may not be much, like these pictures for a calendar I was taking, but it is something."
Luca stayed silent, letting those words settle in. People were this way after all. He had had suspicions, but always assumed the opposite was true and that he had to stay cold to survive. Eventually, he admitted silently "You're extremely impressive. You should be proud of yourself, for being the good person you are."
Tanya blushed a little at the praise then shrugged "It's just how I am, but I'm glad you like it." She said softly.
For the first time in the last few years, Luca actually allowed himself to genuinely smile at her blush. He responded sincerely, his icy cold eyes somewhat more friendly now, "I don't know too many people who couldn't dislike me. Even I like you, and I'm clearly not the nicest person on the planet." He lowered his head as he realized she could take that the wrong the way. She was cute, but he could've started something else.

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:13 pm

Amar glanced to Alastor briefly before slowly following Noa to the bathroom. It was so strange being in a house again. She'd lived in the forest for.......she didn't know how long. Time was really a human concept. Out in the wild, the sun and moon were your clock. She thought to herself,  but had left her mind open unknowingly.
~☆~
Navar glanced to Kimi and asked, "Why do you think they came early?  You think perhaps a storm or poachers could be the cause?"
Noa looked to Alastor with concern at that unintentional revelation, though she had guessed something was wrong. "Amar, what happened to your parents? We may be able to help ypu." 
~~~
"More likely a storm, they aren't afraid like they would be with poachers." Kimi replied.

Amar looked up to Noa startled. She immediately started backing away. "I should.....go." She however came up aginst Alastor since he was behind her in the hallway. 

"It's ok, remember we are dragons here, not humans.  We won't take you into the authorities. We promise. Did something bad happen?"  Alastor asked as he looked down at her. 

Amar moved to press aginst the wall between them. She felt trapped. She then looked down and nodded. "They....died." She whispered as the memories of that night replayed in her still open mind. She brought her hands up to cover her eyes as if to stop the memories onslaught physically. 

~☆~
Navar nodded at that and said, "Probably wanting to get the calves ahead of the storm then. Makes sense at least. Especially with the newborn."
"Shh, it's alright." Noa said, going over to gather the child in a hug. "We will take care of you, don't worry." She glanced to Alastor as she tried to calm the child and help her push away those bad memories for now. they could deal with the legality later. She wasn't going to let the child starve out there on her own.
~~~
Kimi nodded and smiled "Right, they can't dive deep with the babies." She said and glanced back then ahead again.
Amar stayed stiff but a moment,  before melting into Noa's embrace as held in tears finally found a release. She sobbed piteously as it all came rushing out at once. 

Alastor made a broken sound as he knelt down to hug the girl and Noa from the other side. He felt the sorrow emanating from Amar through the open mind.
~☆~
"That must be very scary for a mother whale then." Navar thought mentally as the swam.  They were getting pretty close to his Intrepid by now.
Noa made soothing sounds to the girl, letting her cry her heartache away for the moment. Breakfast could wait until she was ready for it. She felt her mate's strong arms around them both and settled into the embrace, feeling his love for her and sorrow for what Amar had been through. 
~~~
"Probably, though these weren't scared, else they wouldn't have let us so close even as dragons. They are protective of their babies." Kimi saidas she looked around this area curiously. She hadn't been this far south in a while.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:18 pm

For the first time in the last few years, Luca actually allowed himself to genuinely smile at her blush. He responded sincerely, his icy cold eyes somewhat more friendly now, "I don't know too many people who couldn't dislike me. Even I like you, and I'm clearly not the nicest person on the planet." He lowered his head as he realized she could take that the wrong the way. She was cute, but he could've started something else.
Tanya smiled at him then held out a hand to him as if just meeting "Good, cause I like you, even if you are 'cold' so now we can be friends. Want to shake on it?" She was teasing a little, but she did want him to be a friend.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:18 pm

Aisling grinned at the strain in Aidan's voice and said absently, "Netflix sounds good......oh, this is just no use. That chunk of chocolate is melting.  I'm such a dirty girl...I.." She said as he worked at cleaning it up. "I think I will have to take a shower." She said with a small regretful sigh as she stripped off her shirt to get up.
~●~
Macon looked to Lyra and ask as he got his hair out of his face again. "So it was you with the wind? And here I thought it was just because I didn't have a hair tie to pull my hair back. So you're an air dragon, I take it?" He asked with humor.
As she stripped her shirt off and he got a good look at the melted chocolate as it ran down her creamy skin he swallowed hard. He did his best to remain calm and just leave her be as he put on netflix so they could look through the movies and shows. But as he turned around and saw her again he let out a throaty growl and moved before his brain could stop him. He was on her in a heartbeat her body pressed against his as he captured her mouth in a passionate kiss.

Lyra smiled and nodded as her eyes twinkled with merriment as she made the wind blow his hair again. "I am sorry I just can't help myself, you really should have a hair tie. And yes although that isn't my only trick." She said as she looked up to the sky and her eyes glowed briefly as a loud clap of thunder sounded nearby and thick grey clouds rolled in. She had summoned a storm.
(Oh, poor man. He never had a chance. Lol!  Facepalm )

Aisling made a sound of pleasure Aidan's sanity finally snapped and he kissed her passionately.  She was quite pleased with herself that she did have this effect on him. What she wouldn't tell him was it was very hard to pretend as wanted the cookie more then she wanted him. She settled backwards and brought him with her on the couch. She then wrapped her arms around his neck as she lavished him with suppressed want and desire.
~●~
Macon flipped his hair back this time and looked to the approaching storm. "An air with a twist, then. Fascinating." He said with appreciation of her talents. He focused on Lyra any and admitted, "I'm an iron dragon myself. But I have fire tendencies to forge my element of origin. In fact,  I must admit it is nice to know there are other variations out there beyond the basic four."
Aidan didn't hold back one bit as he kissed her, covering her much smaller body with his. His hands slid down her sides to cup her bottom before he lifted her up and moved them. He switched them so he was sitting with her straddling his lap. His hands then trailed up her back, tracing across her mark as it was what brought them together in the first place.

Lyra nodded and let the storm slowly dissipate and move on. "It is nice to know I suppose. I was so lost at first. The dragon who woke me had a heck of a time trying to teach me the basics because thunder and lightening was easier then a simple gust of wind for me." She explained.
Aisling arched back into his touch as his hands spanned her dragon mark. "Oh, Aidan. " She said with heated longing. 
~●~
Macon chuckled softly and smiled. He could imagine the frustration it could have caused. "You storm abilities is pretty cool. Not to mention handy in a drought." He thought aloud.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Tanya smiled at him then held out a hand to him as if just meeting "Good, cause I like you, even if you are 'cold' so now we can be friends. Want to shake on it?" She was teasing a little, but she did want him to be a friend.
Luca hesitated somewhat, not sure of what he was signing up for. But he sighed and took her hand, shaking on their friendship. He felt somewhat awkward in the ordeal, so he suggested "Want to head in the forest where it'll be harder for us to be found? Thank you for helping me with that bullet, I should've built more ice walls more quickly."

I had this whole back story plan and then when I found out there touch triggers the meat thing I was like....What?! -Nickyknack 2018 
HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:33 pm

(I totally lost this. Sorry.  silent  )

Dalton walked along for a time and realized the dude just wasn't a talker. So he cleared his throat and asked, "So how long have you known you were a dragon?"
(no worries)
Sevre responded simply "Since birth, which has allowed for me to master my powers and understand everything I can." He explained conversationally, "You need to be careful about shifting or using your powers in public, you could get arrested or worse for that." Technically, he should help him shouldn't he? Sevre asked openly "If you have any questions, ask away."
"Noted and I have loads of questions. I just don't want to overwhelm you with my insistent chatter. You seem to be a reserved individual." Dalton admitted as they walked along.
Sevre pondered his observation, not sure if that was true or not. He was certainly extremely expressive when he was angry, and could even be friendly at times, but then were times where he was cryptic, mysterious. He decided to simply nod as a response, before he replied, "Well, give me a question here and there then, that'll work."
Dalton kinda realized his earliercomment kinda sounded presumptuous and apologized, "Sorry if I jumped to conclusions about you. I don't know you and I just met you. You've been nothing but kind to me so far." He looked around the forest before asking, "So why do you you live out here alone? "

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:31 pm

(no worries)
Sevre responded simply "Since birth, which has allowed for me to master my powers and understand everything I can." He explained conversationally, "You need to be careful about shifting or using your powers in public, you could get arrested or worse for that." Technically, he should help him shouldn't he? Sevre asked openly "If you have any questions, ask away."
"Noted and I have loads of questions. I just don't want to overwhelm you with my insistent chatter. You seem to be a reserved individual." Dalton admitted as they walked along.
Sevre pondered his observation, not sure if that was true or not. He was certainly extremely expressive when he was angry, and could even be friendly at times, but then were times where he was cryptic, mysterious. He decided to simply nod as a response, before he replied, "Well, give me a question here and there then, that'll work."
Dalton kinda realized his earliercomment kinda sounded presumptuous and apologized, "Sorry if I jumped to conclusions about you. I don't know you and I just met you. You've been nothing but kind to me so far." He looked around the forest before asking, "So why do you you live out here alone? "
Sevre acknowledged his praise and apology with a simple nod, before turning to respond to his question. Great, another half-truth he had to commit. He responded in a decisive manner, "I'm a shadow dragon, I feel at home in the fog. Alone for the most part." He then added "And I'm a photographer, and since many people don't come out this far, fog photos can land you a lot of money."

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:19 pm

~☆~
~~~

~☆~
Noa made soothing sounds to the girl, letting her cry her heartache away for the moment. Breakfast could wait until she was ready for it. She felt her mate's strong arms around them both and settled into the embrace, feeling his love for her and sorrow for what Amar had been through. 
~~~
"Probably, though these weren't scared, else they wouldn't have let us so close even as dragons. They are protective of their babies." Kimi saidas she looked around this area curiously. She hadn't been this far south in a while.
The sobs finally subsided and sniffles set in as she came back to herself.  She felt embarrassment for falling apart like that and needing this huge they were giving her. 
~☆~
Navar saw the truth to that and admitted thoughtfully,  "Yeah, I was scared when my boat was going down and the storm saw so strong. Just being out in the waves like an ant in a flash flood."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:37 am

~☆~
~~~

~☆~
~~~
The sobs finally subsided and sniffles set in as she came back to herself.  She felt embarrassment for falling apart like that and needing this huge they were giving her. 
~☆~
Navar saw the truth to that and admitted thoughtfully,  "Yeah, I was scared when my boat was going down and the storm saw so strong. Just being out in the waves like an ant in a flash flood."
"Don't be embarrassed Amar. Not for this, we all need time to grieve when we lose someone close to us." Noa said gently "When you are ready, we can get you cleaned up and get you that sandwich." She wasn't going to rush the girl, though she knew she was hungry.
~~~
Kimi nodded and looked to him again "People are lost in storms fairly often. I'm glad you stayed alive so we could meet."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:41 am

Luca hesitated somewhat, not sure of what he was signing up for. But he sighed and took her hand, shaking on their friendship. He felt somewhat awkward in the ordeal, so he suggested "Want to head in the forest where it'll be harder for us to be found? Thank you for helping me with that bullet, I should've built more ice walls more quickly."
Tanya smiled at him then nodded. "We should get further in the forest. Your welcome, though building any ice walls here is incredible enough. I bet if you were at the snow line, you would have been able to make them too thick for the bullets to get through."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:43 am

As she stripped her shirt off and he got a good look at the melted chocolate as it ran down her creamy skin he swallowed hard. He did his best to remain calm and just leave her be as he put on netflix so they could look through the movies and shows. But as he turned around and saw her again he let out a throaty growl and moved before his brain could stop him. He was on her in a heartbeat her body pressed against his as he captured her mouth in a passionate kiss.

Lyra smiled and nodded as her eyes twinkled with merriment as she made the wind blow his hair again. "I am sorry I just can't help myself, you really should have a hair tie. And yes although that isn't my only trick." She said as she looked up to the sky and her eyes glowed briefly as a loud clap of thunder sounded nearby and thick grey clouds rolled in. She had summoned a storm.

Aisling made a sound of pleasure Aidan's sanity finally snapped and he kissed her passionately.  She was quite pleased with herself that she did have this effect on him. What she wouldn't tell him was it was very hard to pretend as wanted the cookie more then she wanted him. She settled backwards and brought him with her on the couch. She then wrapped her arms around his neck as she lavished him with suppressed want and desire.
~●~
Macon flipped his hair back this time and looked to the approaching storm. "An air with a twist, then. Fascinating." He said with appreciation of her talents. He focused on Lyra any and admitted, "I'm an iron dragon myself. But I have fire tendencies to forge my element of origin. In fact,  I must admit it is nice to know there are other variations out there beyond the basic four."
Aidan didn't hold back one bit as he kissed her, covering her much smaller body with his. His hands slid down her sides to cup her bottom before he lifted her up and moved them. He switched them so he was sitting with her straddling his lap. His hands then trailed up her back, tracing across her mark as it was what brought them together in the first place.

Lyra nodded and let the storm slowly dissipate and move on. "It is nice to know I suppose. I was so lost at first. The dragon who woke me had a heck of a time trying to teach me the basics because thunder and lightening was easier then a simple gust of wind for me." She explained.
Aisling arched back into his touch as his hands spanned her dragon mark. "Oh, Aidan. " She said with heated longing. 
~●~
Macon chuckled softly and smiled. He could imagine the frustration it could have caused. "You storm abilities is pretty cool. Not to mention handy in a drought." He thought aloud.
Aidan groaned at her words as he grazed his teeth down her neck. He pulled her firmly against him so she could feel just how badly he wanted her, to show her his own desire. He was suddenly rather angry with how much clothing he had on in that moment as he made a frustrated growl as he tore at his shirt, ripping it free of him so he could feel her skin on his.

Lyra sighed then and shook her head a bit. "I can call the storm but I can't make it rain. I know it is stupid but it is just how its always been for me. Depends on how stubborn the clouds want to be that day. I have never met a fire dragon before, or an Iron dragon. So you can speak to anyone mentally, regardless of type?" She asked curiously, her mentor hadn't mentioned that and it had been a surprise for her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:54 am

"You could always head to the couple we met last night. Maybe they might have some ideas for a job if you need one. Or you could just learn more about our kind." She suggested as she finished his omelet and put it on a plate for him.
"I just might do that. I do want to know more about our kind" Leon said with a nod. "Thank you" He added as he accepted the omlet and took their plates to the table.
"Of course, your very welcome." Annika replied as she moved to sit down with her plate and tea. She had a little time before she had to leave for work. "Tell them I say hi if you do go over there. They seem like such nice people." She added conversationally.
"I will" Leon said with a smile as he started to eat. "This is very good." He said happily.
"Thanks, they did turn out good this morning." She said between bites as she finished her breakfast. Once done she rinsed her plate and set in the sink and fed her cat before checking the time. She was going to be late if she didn't leave now. She walked over and gave Leon a kiss goodbye, "Have a good day, see you tonight!" She said as she headed for the door grabbing her keys and things on the way out.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:24 am

Tanya smiled at him then nodded. "We should get further in the forest. Your welcome, though building any ice walls here is incredible enough. I bet if you were at the snow line, you would have been able to make them too thick for the bullets to get through."
Luca actually grinned at her praise. No one had ever spoken of him like this, and it was simply reassuring and rather pleasant. He walked alongside her as they disappeared into the mixture of white, brown, and green. He gave her a gentle "thank you Tanya. No one's ever said anything like that."

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:53 pm

~☆~
~~~
~☆~
"Don't be embarrassed Amar. Not for this, we all need time to grieve when we lose someone close to us." Noa said gently "When you are ready, we can get you cleaned up and get you that sandwich." She wasn't going to rush the girl, though she knew she was hungry.
~~~
Kimi nodded and looked to him again "People are lost in storms fairly often. I'm glad you stayed alive so we could meet."
Amar nodded and moved to strengthen up. Alastor loosened his hold and stood up from his crouched position.  "I'll make the sandwiche. I'm good at that." He said jokingly to lighten the mood.

Amar giggled softly and looked to Noa. "Thank goodness I found you. That is found you both. " She whispered earnestly. 
~☆~
"Yeah, if I wasn't a water dragon,  I would have died. As it is, when water filled my lungs, I shifted froms. That was a wake up call. " Navar said with a mental chuckle.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:02 pm

~●~

~●~
Aidan groaned at her words as he grazed his teeth down her neck. He pulled her firmly against him so she could feel just how badly he wanted her, to show her his own desire. He was suddenly rather angry with how much clothing he had on in that moment as he made a frustrated growl as he tore at his shirt, ripping it free of him so he could feel her skin on his.

Lyra sighed then and shook her head a bit. "I can call the storm but I can't make it rain. I know it is stupid but it is just how its always been for me. Depends on how stubborn the clouds want to be that day. I have never met a fire dragon before, or an Iron dragon. So you can speak to anyone mentally, regardless of type?" She asked curiously, her mentor hadn't mentioned that and it had been a surprise for her.
At the sound of rending fabric, Aisling's eyes lighted on Aidan with frenzied focus. She spread her fingers through his chest hair as she swiveled her hips against his masculine glory through the  barrier of their clothing. She twirled affectionately and sought to kiss him deeper. 
~●~
"It seems so. I can also listen in to inquires from far away. There are so many of us now, it is humbling and exciting. " Macon replied mentally out of concern for being overheard.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:05 pm

~☆~
~~~
~☆~
~~~
Amar nodded and moved to strengthen up. Alastor loosened his hold and stood up from his crouched position.  "I'll make the sandwiche. I'm good at that." He said jokingly to lighten the mood.

Amar giggled softly and looked to Noa. "Thank goodness I found you. That is found you both. " She whispered earnestly. 
~☆~
"Yeah, if I wasn't a water dragon,  I would have died. As it is, when water filled my lungs, I shifted froms. That was a wake up call. " Navar said with a mental chuckle.
Noa chuckled and stood also, going to show Amar the bathroom now. "I'm glad you found us too." She said honestly.
~~~
"It must have been. I can't imagine what that would be like to have your first shift be one that saves your life." Kimi said with a shake of her head. It was incredible, but good that it had happened like that for him.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Luca actually grinned at her praise. No one had ever spoken of him like this, and it was simply reassuring and rather pleasant. He walked alongside her as they disappeared into the mixture of white, brown, and green. He gave her a gentle "thank you Tanya. No one's ever said anything like that."
Tanya dipped her head with a smile. "Well, they should have if you were that good. Though I doubt you could show your powers back then, not without becoming a science experiment."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Sevre acknowledged his praise and apology with a simple nod, before turning to respond to his question. Great, another half-truth he had to commit. He responded in a decisive manner, "I'm a shadow dragon, I feel at home in the fog. Alone for the most part." He then added "And I'm a photographer, and since many people don't come out this far, fog photos can land you a lot of money."
"Then that's a nice niche market.  Especially if you are the only one supplying the demand. Plus,   what's striking out here.  The beautiful serenity of this forest and being one with nature. " Dalton admitted with easy camaraderie

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:14 pm

"You could always head to the couple we met last night. Maybe they might have some ideas for a job if you need one. Or you could just learn more about our kind." She suggested as she finished his omelet and put it on a plate for him.
"I just might do that. I do want to know more about our kind" Leon said with a nod. "Thank you" He added as he accepted the omlet and took their plates to the table.
"Of course, your very welcome." Annika replied as she moved to sit down with her plate and tea. She had a little time before she had to leave for work. "Tell them I say hi if you do go over there. They seem like such nice people." She added conversationally.
"I will" Leon said with a smile as he started to eat. "This is very good." He said happily.
"Thanks, they did turn out good this morning." She said between bites as she finished her breakfast. Once done she rinsed her plate and set in the sink and fed her cat before checking the time. She was going to be late if she didn't leave now. She walked over and gave Leon a kiss goodbye, "Have a good day, see you tonight!" She said as she headed for the door grabbing her keys and things on the way out.
Leon returned her kiss and stood to clean up. "I'll lock up when i head out." He said before she left. He would clean house a bit before heading over to see the other dragons again.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:15 pm

"Well, technically Rob's going to have his hands busy driving. How about I play navigator. " Akron stasted as he turned around and glanced to Rob before putting out his phone to enter in the address from memory.
([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Madison nodded, somewhat bashfully. Of course she had managed to switch up their names already. That wasn't too long was it. She acknowledged this as she apologized, "Sorry, mixed up your names. I'd like to assume I'm not the only person who's done that at first, so that I don't look that stupid." She gave a small chuckle after her statement.
Rob chuckled and looked to her in the rear view mirror "Well, my full name is Robert, and his name is Akron. Knowing that sometimes helps."
Ron turned in his seat and admitted, " It's happened more than once. So don't feel bad ."
(Did this get dropped?  chin )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:25 pm

~☆~
~~~

~☆~
Noa chuckled and stood also, going to show Amar the bathroom now. "I'm glad you found us too." She said honestly.
~~~
"It must have been. I can't imagine what that would be like to have your first shift be one that saves your life." Kimi said with a shake of her head. It was incredible, but good that it had happened like that for him.
Once at the bathroom,  Amar slipped in to clean up. She washed her hands and used the towel to dry them. She rubbed her cheek aginst the soft material and smiled briefly before rejoining Noa. "I'm ready now. " She said as she showed her the now clean hands. 

Alastor had enough bacon to make Amar a good sandwich.  He set it at the table with theirs and went to work on the chocolate milk.
~☆~
Navar looked to Kimi curiously and asked,  " How did you first shift?"

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:33 pm

~☆~
~~~

~☆~
~~~
Once at the bathroom,  Amar slipped in to clean up. She washed her hands and used the towel to dry them. She rubbed her cheek aginst the soft material and smiled briefly before rejoining Noa. "I'm ready now. " She said as she showed her the now clean hands. 

Alastor had enough bacon to make Amar a good sandwich.  He set it at the table with theirs and went to work on the chocolate milk.
~☆~
Navar looked to Kimi curiously and asked,  " How did you first shift?"
Noa smiled at her again and nodded "All cleaned up, now let's fill that belly." She said and turned to head for the kitchen, showing her the way.
~~~
Kimi thought about it then shrugged "My parents could shift, I've been shifting since before I can really remember. I think since I was born I could, or not long after."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:41 pm

([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Madison nodded, somewhat bashfully. Of course she had managed to switch up their names already. That wasn't too long was it. She acknowledged this as she apologized, "Sorry, mixed up your names. I'd like to assume I'm not the only person who's done that at first, so that I don't look that stupid." She gave a small chuckle after her statement.
Rob chuckled and looked to her in the rear view mirror "Well, my full name is Robert, and his name is Akron. Knowing that sometimes helps."
Ron turned in his seat and admitted, " It's happened more than once. So don't feel bad ."
(Did this get dropped?  chin )
(Didn't know if Nico was gonna reply thats all)
Madison laughed, more at ease now. The three arrived a little while later, after a short car ride, under thirty minutes. Madison exited the car and looked around, muttering absently "Here we are.", glancing around to assure herself no one was with them as a precaution.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodedHuntress on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:43 pm

Tanya dipped her head with a smile. "Well, they should have if you were that good. Though I doubt you could show your powers back then, not without becoming a science experiment."
Luca nodded, smiling absently as he raked his hair to the side. It was an estranged world, this one he found himself in. So quiet. So peaceful. And she was so...pure it seemed, but his guard hadn't been evaporated yet. Luca couldn't trust her completely yet, they had just met each other. But once that day arrived, if it ever did, he solemnly vowed he would trust her with his life since he had no one else to do so with.

HoodedHuntress
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum