Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Making my mate feel cherished." He explained matter-of-factly as he tightened his hold upon Noa marginally as he looked to her lovingly. "If you keep kissing my hands, my lips could get jealous. " He teased her playfully.
Noa chuckled softly and looked over her shoulder at him. "I do feel cherished, and since we are spooning, I can't reach your lips."
Alastor nibbled her neck and whispered in Noa's mind,  "Yes, that is true.  But lips are irrational and don't think in terms of that. They're primitive beasties and want when they want,  when they want it. " He chuckled at the ridiculousness of that whole statement. He then admitted to just being ornery as he closed his eyes.
Noa chuckled at his statement, enjoying his attentions as he kissed her then settled so they could rest together.
Alastor had a fitful sleep. The conversation with Byron playing with his subconscious.
Noa turned and hugged him close, humming softly to help him settle when he woke her

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:45 pm

(Well, it's too late to change that XD)

Winter nodded her head at drink. "I'd rather pick it myself." she told him and led him towards the built-in pizza place.
Spencer chuckled and followed her to get drinks and some pizza for each of them.

Winter smiled and then paid for the food. She got a large cheese pizza and two large drinks and took them both to a booth to enjoy it.
Spencer walked back to the table with her so they could eat together.

Winter smiled happily.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:52 pm

Aidan smiled, "Yeah mine are nothing fancy, but I do clean them up a bit when I bring them home. I have some interesting ones. I can show them to you sometime." He offered with a smile before asking, "So what about you, what do you do for fun?"
"I'd like to see them." Aisling said honestly as she turned to lean against the counter to take a sip of lemonade herself. She pointed with her glass in the direction of her work studio. " It's kind of a dead ringer. I had to go to a good portion of my life out there. It's good idea don't mind the heat." She stated pleasantly.  
(I dropped the ball, not you. Sorry.  hidding  )

(Haha its ok, I was so tired last night I thought maybe you were right. )

Aidan chuckled, "Yeah the heat doesn't bother me too much either. Perhaps after our dinner tonight you can come back to my place and I will show you my collection." He said with a grin. "Your sculptures are impressive by the way, I saw a few earlier and I like the detail."
"That sounds good to me and thank you.  Is a labor of love. The longest time I've ever spent on one was 1800 hours. But it was massive. " Aisling said as she turned to check on the chicken.  Seeing it was doing alright, but needed more time,  she moved to take a seat at the table opposite Aidan.

Aidan let out a low whistle, "That must have been some sculpture, what was it of?" He asked as he took another sip from his lemonade. "Chicken smells amazing by the way." He added taking in the wonderful smell of fresh fried chicken.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Cali smiled and laughed happily, he was almost like a cat at this point. She stroked his face and brought her other hand under his chin and head and stroked that too. "You like that huh?" She said with a smile as she leaned her face against his head and closed her eyes. Listening to the humming, purring sound he was making.

Orlando purred deeper and his tail started wagging like a dog's. That was, until he realized this was embarrassing and then a blush appeared on his scales. He immediately back up and then gulped. He couldn't believe he just did that......within a girl's presence and touch. It felt so good, no, he mustn't think about that. Still blushing, his scales all turned red in embarrassment.

Cali frowned a bit when he jumped away from her. She saw his scales change color and she realized she must have made him uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to if I did." She stammered out nervously.

Orlando gulped. "I get bashful." he admitted to her. "See, I don't like being, well.......cute." he added in, chuckling.

Cali smiled then in understanding. "I would say beautiful more then cute. But I understand, sorry for making you feel that way." She said sitting on the sand in front of him to let him decide what he wanted to do from there.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:02 pm

Orlando purred deeper and his tail started wagging like a dog's. That was, until he realized this was embarrassing and then a blush appeared on his scales. He immediately back up and then gulped. He couldn't believe he just did that......within a girl's presence and touch. It felt so good, no, he mustn't think about that. Still blushing, his scales all turned red in embarrassment.

Cali frowned a bit when he jumped away from her. She saw his scales change color and she realized she must have made him uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to if I did." She stammered out nervously.

Orlando gulped. "I get bashful." he admitted to her. "See, I don't like being, well.......cute." he added in, chuckling.

Cali smiled then in understanding. "I would say beautiful more then cute. But I understand, sorry for making you feel that way." She said sitting on the sand in front of him to let him decide what he wanted to do from there.

Orlando drew closer and curled around her, laying his head in her lap. Now he was definitely cute and beautiful. "You can pet me, just don't make me do tricks." he said with a wink.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Orlando drew closer and curled around her, laying his head in her lap. Now he was definitely cute and beautiful. "You can pet me, just don't make me do tricks." he said with a wink.

Cali smiled as she settled her hands back on his head. "Tricks huh? I promise I won't ask you to do any of those." She said with a chuckle as she ran her fingers and nails lightly up and down his nose and between his eyes.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:13 pm

Cali smiled as she settled her hands back on his head. "Tricks huh? I promise I won't ask you to do any of those." She said with a chuckle as she ran her fingers and nails lightly up and down his nose and between his eyes.

Orlando closed his eyes and purred in her lap.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:14 pm

(Well, it's too late to change that XD)

Winter nodded her head at drink. "I'd rather pick it myself." she told him and led him towards the built-in pizza place.
Spencer chuckled and followed her to get drinks and some pizza for each of them.

Winter smiled and then paid for the food. She got a large cheese pizza and two large drinks and took them both to a booth to enjoy it.
Winter smiled happily.
Spencer ate quietly

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Winter smiled happily.
Spencer ate quietly

Winter smiled as she ate.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:37 pm

Alastor nibbled her neck and whispered in Noa's mind,  "Yes, that is true.  But lips are irrational and don't think in terms of that. They're primitive beasties and want when they want,  when they want it. " He chuckled at the ridiculousness of that whole statement. He then admitted to just being ornery as he closed his eyes.
Noa chuckled at his statement, enjoying his attentions as he kissed her then settled so they could rest together.
Alastor had a fitful sleep. The conversation with Byron playing with his subconscious.
Noa turned and hugged him close, humming softly to help him settle when he woke her
At her gentle touch and humming,  Alastor settled as he snuggled into her embrace.  
(Noa's a sweetheart.  I just love her.)

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:45 pm

"I'd like to see them." Aisling said honestly as she turned to lean against the counter to take a sip of lemonade herself. She pointed with her glass in the direction of her work studio. " It's kind of a dead ringer. I had to go to a good portion of my life out there. It's good idea don't mind the heat." She stated pleasantly.  
(I dropped the ball, not you. Sorry.  hidding  )

Aidan chuckled, "Yeah the heat doesn't bother me too much either. Perhaps after our dinner tonight you can come back to my place and I will show you my collection." He said with a grin. "Your sculptures are impressive by the way, I saw a few earlier and I like the detail."
"That sounds good to me and thank you.  Is a labor of love. The longest time I've ever spent on one was 1800 hours. But it was massive. " Aisling said as she turned to check on the chicken.  Seeing it was doing alright, but needed more time,  she moved to take a seat at the table opposite Aidan.

Aidan let out a low whistle, "That must have been some sculpture, what was it of?" He asked as he took another sip from his lemonade. "Chicken smells amazing by the way." He added taking in the wonderful smell of fresh fried chicken.
"It was a massive dragon for a Renaissance fair. At the risk of coming across as a braggart, I have a binder  with photos of my work. That work is in it, if you'd like to see it. " Aisling stood to check the chicken.  "Thanks. It does smell good, it's my own recipe. " She added pleasantly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:45 pm

Cali leaned her back against him as she stroked his head. Looking out at the gently lapping waves, they lulled her to sleep combined with his purring. she ended up passed out leaning against him.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:51 pm

"It was a massive dragon for a Renaissance fair. At the risk of coming across as a braggart, I have a binder  with photos of my work. That work is in it, if you'd like to see it. " Aisling stood to check the chicken.  "Thanks. It does smell good, it's my own recipe. " She added pleasantly.

"oh yes please, i would love to look at more of your work." Aidan said with a nod of his head, this piece of work sounded in impressive and he very much wanted to see it. " Do you do commissions? If you give me some cards I would be happy to pass them along to some of my clients that might like some of your work." He added.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:54 pm

Cali leaned her back against him as she stroked his head. Looking out at the gently lapping waves, they lulled her to sleep combined with his purring. she ended up passed out leaning against him.

Orlando let her fall asleep leaning against him and he even curled around her to keep her warm. He for some odd reason felt the need to protect her and so he did so.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:56 pm

At her gentle touch and humming,  Alastor settled as he snuggled into her embrace.  
(Noa's a sweetheart.  I just love her.)
(thanks, lol)
Noa smiled and closed her eyes again, resting beside him.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Winter smiled and then paid for the food. She got a large cheese pizza and two large drinks and took them both to a booth to enjoy it.
Winter smiled happily.
Spencer ate quietly
Spencer finished his portion then went to go to the bathroom

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Winter smiled happily.
Spencer ate quietly

Winter watched him leave.

The men in the bathroom glanced towards him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:28 pm

Winter smiled happily.
Spencer ate quietly

Spencer ignored them and washed the pizza grease off his hands then took care of business and washed his hands again before going back out

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Kimi paused in her swimming, looking further out to the ocean then swimming out. She sensed someone out there and wanted to see who it was.
Navar was enjoying the waves today.  He ran his fingers crossed the crowing wave as he came out the center before it collapsed upon itself. He searched for the next possible waved and used his element to encourage it to grow bigger as it reached him.
Kimi paused at the element being called on, then reached out to speak to his mind "Hello?"
The voice startled Navar to the point of fumbling head first into the water. Who said that? He wondered as he swim up to the surface looped an arm around his board. He wiped the water out of his eyes as he looked around for a boat. Nothing.  "Hello?" He called out both mentally and verbally.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:35 pm

Spencer ignored them and washed the pizza grease off his hands then took care of business and washed his hands again before going back out

The men whispered amongst themselves as they watched him but Spencer could tell what was being said.

Winter was still eating.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Kimi paused in her swimming, looking further out to the ocean then swimming out. She sensed someone out there and wanted to see who it was.
Navar was enjoying the waves today.  He ran his fingers crossed the crowing wave as he came out the center before it collapsed upon itself. He searched for the next possible waved and used his element to encourage it to grow bigger as it reached him.
Kimi paused at the element being called on, then reached out to speak to his mind "Hello?"
The voice startled Navar to the point of fumbling head first into the water. Who said that? He wondered as he swim up to the surface looped an arm around his board. He wiped the water out of his eyes as he looked around for a boat. Nothing.  "Hello?" He called out both mentally and verbally.
Kimi swam a little closer then brought her eyes just above the surface "Hi, please don't be scared"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:48 pm

The men whispered amongst themselves as they watched him but Spencer could tell what was being said.

Winter was still eating.
(If he could tell what was said, then what was said?)
Spencer went to the table to sit with her again

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:50 pm

Kimi swam a little closer then brought her eyes just above the surface "Hi, please don't be scared"
Navar stared at Kimi a moment before laughing with relief.  " I'm not scared, you just surprise me." He said easily as he raised his body up to straddle his surfboard. " I'm actually glad I'm not the only one. I'm Navar,  by the way. " He said politely.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:58 pm

Navar stared at Kimi a moment before laughing with relief.  " I'm not scared, you just surprise me." He said easily as he raised his body up to straddle his surfboard. " I'm actually glad I'm not the only one. I'm Navar,  by the way. " He said politely.
"I am Kimi." She said softly, raising up her head a little more, though still staying low enough to not be seen by others. "And you are far from the only one."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Orlando let her fall asleep leaning against him and he even curled around her to keep her warm. He for some odd reason felt the need to protect her and so he did so.

Cali dosed for a little while wrapped up in his warm body and his smooth scales. A cool breeze woke her up though after some time. She stretched and reached out to rub between his eyes to let him know she was up. "sorry I dosed off, must have been more tired then I thought." she said apologetically.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Winter was still eating.
(If he could tell what was said, then what was said?)
Spencer went to the table to sit with her again

(Well, basically they may plan to beat him up, kidnap Winter, etc.)

Winter smiled.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧