Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 10:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily struggled as much as she could. "Let go of me!" she screamed.

The man heard this and walked outside to see them.
"Not likely!" He growled to Emily as her fist struck him. But upon seeing they were now being witnessed by the human,  Xavier looked to him and demand,  "Do you know this woman?
The man stopped with wide eyes. He backed up quickly, an obvious "yes".

Emily looked at the human and frowned.
"Are we still feeling charitable Emily? I think that smacks with premeditation, when he knows who you are and left you for dead. " He replied in Emily's mind so only she'd hear him. To the human,  he said connivingly, " Well, come help me get her in the trunk. You don't want a witness to finger you for the crime,  do you? I took her for all she's worth. I made her clean out her bank account.  I'll split it with you, if you help me get rid of her body."
The man winced at the words and backed away further. "No! I didn't want her dead I just didn't want to get caught! I had to steal, my daughter's sick and needed medicine!" he pleaded, crumpling onto his knees and crying.

Emily watched this motion with interest.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:52 pm

Alastor followed Noa's example readily. As he shifted his form,  he walked over to her and looked through the underbrush to where the humans were. "What do you think they're were doing out here? Are they helping or harming the jungle? He asked on a whisper.
Noa shrugged, watching the humans carefully though they seemed very interested in whatever was on the ground where they stood. "Should we go see or stay hidden?"
"I don't know Spanish, but I suppose we could venture closer.  If they found something the deem valuable,  they could be hostel." Alastor stated cautiously.
Noa nodded then looked to him with a smile "If they get hostile, then we can flee and the very earth can trip them up." She reminded him before stepping out to go towards the men.
Alastor palmed his face before hurrying after Noa. He uttered in her mind,  "I didn't it again,  didn't I? I'm constantly thinking like a human.  I'm no longer frail or helpless. Please have patience,  I'll come around,  I promise. "
Noa slowed so she could take his hand, speaking to his mind alone "You still think like humans, that is not a bad thing, we simply have more power now than we did before." She pasted on a smile as she exited the trees and came towards the men.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:00 pm

"Not likely!" He growled to Emily as her fist struck him. But upon seeing they were now being witnessed by the human,  Xavier looked to him and demand,  "Do you know this woman?

"Are we still feeling charitable Emily? I think that smacks with premeditation, when he knows who you are and left you for dead. " He replied in Emily's mind so only she'd hear him. To the human,  he said connivingly, " Well, come help me get her in the trunk. You don't want a witness to finger you for the crime,  do you? I took her for all she's worth. I made her clean out her bank account.  I'll split it with you, if you help me get rid of her body."
The man winced at the words and backed away further. "No! I didn't want her dead I just didn't want to get caught! I had to steal, my daughter's sick and needed medicine!" he pleaded, crumpling onto his knees and crying.

"Well, for somebody who didn't want her dead, you sure did a knock up job of it. In fact,  she flatlined on the spot! What gives you the right to dole out death, just because your daughter is sick? " Xavier asked angrily as he set Emily's feet upon the ground.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:04 pm

"I don't know Spanish, but I suppose we could venture closer.  If they found something the deem valuable,  they could be hostel." Alastor stated cautiously.
Noa nodded then looked to him with a smile "If they get hostile, then we can flee and the very earth can trip them up." She reminded him before stepping out to go towards the men.
Alastor palmed his face before hurrying after Noa. He uttered in her mind,  "I didn't it again,  didn't I? I'm constantly thinking like a human.  I'm no longer frail or helpless. Please have patience,  I'll come around,  I promise. "
Noa slowed so she could take his hand, speaking to his mind alone "You still think like humans, that is not a bad thing, we simply have more power now than we did before." She pasted on a smile as she exited the trees and came towards the men.
Alastor appreciated Noa's gentle heart with him. She never judged his slip ups, but instead made him feel special and loved. " You are a rare jewel, my love."  He murmured was he also smiled as they approached the humans.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:04 pm

"Well, for somebody who didn't want her dead, you sure did a knock up job of it. In fact,  she flatlined on the spot! What gives you the right to dole out death, just because your daughter is sick? " Xavier asked angrily as he set Emily's feet upon the ground.
The man started backed away again. "C-c-calm down, I-I didn't want to kill her, I wasn't the one who held the knife!!! I swear, I'll give you fingerprints of mine to prove it, they don't match the ones on the knife! It was a colleague of mine, he swore he knew a good way of getting money, I tagged along and was horrified at what he did! He ran off with most of the money! I actually tried to prevent him from stabbing her but that's when he turned the knife on me! Look!" he said, showing a cut on his arm that looked rather deep.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:07 pm

Alastor appreciated Noa's gentle heart with him. She never judged his slip ups, but instead made him feel special and loved. " You are a rare jewel, my love."  He murmured was he also smiled as they approached the humans.
When the men noticed them, one broke away and waved his arms to get them to stop, calling out in the language of the area and looking around as if afraid some creature would come running out to them. 

Noa stopped and glanced around then to the man again, frowning.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:59 pm

The man started backed away again. "C-c-calm down, I-I didn't want to kill her, I wasn't the one who held the knife!!! I swear, I'll give you fingerprints of mine to prove it, they don't match the ones on the knife! It was a colleague of mine, he swore he knew a good way of getting money, I tagged along and was horrified at what he did! He ran off with most of the money! I actually tried to prevent him from stabbing her but that's when he turned the knife on me! Look!" he said, showing a cut on his arm that looked rather deep.
Xavier looked to Emily now. "You said he was the one. You never mentioned another and I did not smell another." He spoke in her mind. To the human Xavier sneered as he said, "There! You've solved your own problem.  When that cut festers and rots your arm with gangrene, your daughter will be taken into Child Services, where she will get her medicine and perhaps a better role model. " Xavier had no patience for sob-stories, he'd seen it all in his line of work. Criminals always justified why they broke the law or killed. Oh and they were always innocent.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:01 pm

When the men noticed them, one broke away and waved his arms to get them to stop, calling out in the language of the area and looking around as if afraid some creature would come running out to them. 

Alastor went on high alert.  He slowly glanced around and scented the air for clues.  What could cause this panic? An anaconda? A overgrown python?

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:03 pm

Xavier looked to Emily now. "You said he was the one. You never mentioned another and I did not smell another." He spoke in her mind. To the human Xavier sneered as he said, "There! You've solved your own problem.  When that cut festers and rots your arm with gangrene, your daughter will be taken into Child Services, where she will get her medicine and perhaps a better role model. " Xavier had no patience for sob-stories, he'd seen it all in his line of work. Criminals always justified why they broke the law or killed. Oh and they were always innocent.
Emily then shifted into her dragon form and attacked him onto the ground, pinning him.

The man screamed loudly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Alastor went on high alert.  He slowly glanced around and scented the air for clues.  What could cause this panic? An anaconda? A overgrown python?
The male came over then stopped and tilted his head "American?" He asked with an accent. At Noa's nod, he continued in his heavily accented English "Careful, mama come back, be mad we try to help her baby." He said and looked around again before going back to the hole where one of the baby forest elephants had fallen in. 
(African forest elephant is it's own species)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:19 pm

Emily then shifted into her dragon form and attacked him onto the ground, pinning him.

The man screamed loudly.
"Now you've gone and done it. You've pissed her off and she was your only advocate." Xavier said with enthusiasm.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:22 pm

The man screamed loudly.
"Now you've gone and done it. You've pissed her off and she was your only advocate." Xavier said with enthusiasm.
Emily bared her dragon fangs and before the man could call for help she had bitten into the man's neck. Blood quickly sprayed from the wound into Emily's face and she just held on until the man's struggling ceased and he died.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:23 pm

The male came over then stopped and tilted his head "American?" He asked with an accent. At Noa's nod, he continued in his heavily accented English "Careful, mama come back, be mad we try to help her baby." He said and looked around again before going back to the hole where one of the baby forest elephants had fallen in. 
(Nice! I had the wrong rainforest.  Lol!  Razz )
Alastor crept forward cautiously and look down into the hole. He made a soft sound in sympathy for the little one.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:44 pm

The man screamed loudly.
Emily bared her dragon fangs and before the man could call for help she had bitten into the man's neck. Blood quickly sprayed from the wound into Emily's face and she just held on until the man's struggling ceased and he died.
"Emily that was riveting! I despise liars. Especially when they think you're stupid." Xavier said with conviction.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:12 am

The man screamed loudly.
"Emily that was riveting! I despise liars. Especially when they think you're stupid." Xavier said with conviction.
Emily let go and blood dripped from her fangs now, she turned her sights on the house and started towards it.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:16 am

Alastor crept forward cautiously and look down into the hole. He made a soft sound in sympathy for the little one.
Noa looked down the hole as well then to Alastor "We could help, use their rope and get down there to tie it around the baby so we can pull it up." She said aloud then added only to him "And if the mama does come back we can try to keep her calm."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:14 am

Emily let go and blood dripped from her fangs now, she turned her sights on the house and started towards it.
Xavier followed after her, curious as to what she was up to.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:46 am

Noa looked down the hole as well then to Alastor "We could help, use their rope and get down there to tie it around the baby so we can pull it up." She said aloud then added only to him "And if the mama does come back we can try to keep her calm."
Alastor nodded in agreement to her plan. "Yes, I'll climb down into the hole to tie the ropes around her and calm her. " He replied as he tied the end of the rope around his waist.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:23 am

Alastor nodded in agreement to her plan. "Yes, I'll climb down into the hole to tie the ropes around her and calm her. " He replied as he tied the end of the rope around his waist.
Noa and the two men helped lower him down then one went over to back their jeep close to the hole  so they could pull the elephant up while Noa watched for the mother.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Noa and the two men helped lower him down then one went over to back their jeep close to the hole  so they could pull the elephant up while Noa watched for the mother.
Alastor worked quickly,  knowing time was of the essence.  He rested his palm upon the infant's forehead and calmed her frantic thrashing and wails of distress. He could safety maneuver the rope around her chest and tie it off. He called up before he quickly climbed up the rope to get out of harms way.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:05 pm

Alastor worked quickly,  knowing time was of the essence.  He rested his palm upon the infant's forehead and calmed her frantic thrashing and wails of distress. He could safety maneuver the rope around her chest and tie it off. He called up before he quickly climbed up the rope to get out of harms way.
The men used the jeep to ease the baby up after Alastor was out, watching it to be certain she wouldn't get hurt. Once she was free of the hole, they checked her over and cleaned any cuts she had before letting her go when the mother came out

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:42 pm

Emily shifted into her human form and wiped the blood from her lips.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:49 pm

The men used the jeep to ease the baby up after Alastor was out, watching it to be certain she wouldn't get hurt. Once she was free of the hole, they checked her over and cleaned any cuts she had before letting her go when the mother came out
Alastor smiled at the reunion and was glad they'd happened upon this rescue mission.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:51 pm

It was then he realized what Emily was searching for,  the daughter.  Xavier rush to her side to help find the girl.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:58 pm

It was then he realized what Emily was searching for,  the daughter.  Xavier rush to her side to help find the girl.
Emily entered the house and heard someone's terrible coughing. She followed the source, carefully walking up the broken stairs to find in the bedroom 2 figures huddled close to what appeared to be a bed. The taller figure, a woman, turned towards them and gasped. "Who are you, w-what do you want?" she asked, hugging her son (the other figure) close to her.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:06 pm

Alastor smiled at the reunion and was glad they'd happened upon this rescue mission.
Noa smiled as well, glad when the elephants vanished back into the forest. Of course now they were getting curious looks from the two males. "Who are you?" One of them asked

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top