Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do. "Sub-types" are allowed, but fall under the main types. The dragons can specialize in one specific type like lightning or ice, but are not limited to only lightning or ice, having the full range of the four main elements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

Last edited by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Winter blinked. "No......I'm just hungry again." she told him softly.
Spencer nodded "Do you want to grab some fast food, go to a restaurant or cook something at the house?"

Winter thought about it and then told him she'd rather eat at a restaurant.
Spencer nodded and turned towards town "Any place in particular you want to go?"

Winter shook her head, not caring about where exactly they went.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:24 pm

Annika lifted her head from Leon, giving him one more gentle push with her nose as she turned to the others. She moved to stand shifting as she did to be polite. She staggered a bit, putting out her hand to catch herself on Leon before nodding. "That sounds nice thank you, as long as Leon is ok with it I am too. And I think food right about now sounds excellent, I am afraid I overtaxed myself a bit." She said in embarrassment at her current physical state.
Leon rumbled softly and moved to help her stay up. before shifting so he could wrap an arm around Annika. "It does sound good and I am ok with it, you should rest for a while Annika."
Annika leaned into Leon, she was too tired to care what anyone might think. She gave him a soft smile as well as the others. "Well we would love to come by for dinner then. If I don't have to cook I can rest." She added to reassure Leon that she would at least try to rest a bit.
Noa smiled and looked to Alastor then back to the couple. "We have a room you could sleep in while I cook something, unless you want to stay out here?"

"I could carry you" Leon offered gently "Or shift and circle around you to keep you safe."
Annika considered her options and turned to Noa with a smile. "A bed sounds lovely right about now, as much as I like the forest I think a bed sounds better. " She told the woman softly before turning to Leon.

"I think I can manage walking with some help. But if carrying me would make you feel better I won't protest." She told him as she leaned into him enjoying the contact.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:32 pm

Cali smiled and hugged him back lovingly. She couldn't think of a better way to spend their day. And being surrounded by their element only seemed to make it feel so much more special.

Orlando was starting to fall asleep.
Cali wrapped her arms around him and held him against her chest. Holding him in her arms if he wanted to close his eyes and rest.

Orlando smiled and felt like he wanted to shift. "Would you mind if I shifted so I could sleep?" he asked her.
Cali smiled softly and nodded. "Of course, you don't need to ask me. Besides I love looking at your dragon."
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:34 pm

Logan could feel Leilah down below him on the ground, he could indeed feel her emotions but chose to stay in the clouds for a moment longer. She wasn't the only one to be hurting from this situation. While he may not have broke down in tears it tore him up inside how she had responded to him. Part of him wanted space and to just fly off but the other part of him kept him circling overhead. Tethered to the woman sobbing on the ground. He let out an anguished cry at his situation in this all, at why it couldn't just be simple. He then with a heavy sigh tucked his wings and dove down to the earth. Landing near her heavily enough that she would feel the ground shake slightly. He broke seeing her in tears despite his own pain and moved over to her with a soft warble.

Leilah lifted her head and stared at him, tears streaming down her face. She wiped them away swiftly with her one hand and then sniffled quite a bit. She walked over to him with a little limp in her step and wrapped her arms around his massive head. "I didn't understand what you meant, Logan......did you mean "with you" or "against you"? Because if that's the case I am with you. You saved my life, how can anyone replace you?!" she said, muffled a little by her sobbing.
Logan broke a little hearing her words and soft cries. He shifted and wrapped his arms around her tightly as he burrowed his face in her hair. "I've been so unsure about whether or not you wanted to give us a shot. I know we had a rough start, I just want to be with you." He said with a shaky breath as he pulled back enough to look down at her. Brushing the tears from her face gently.

Leilah wrapped her arms around him and then she kissed him fully on the lips. She was still crying however which was rather bad.

Logan kissed her back tenderly pulling back to brush the tears from her face. "Don't cry, please. We will work this all out, I promise, some how. And I am sorry I did this all in front of your friend, that was not how I intended this to go down." He said softly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Orlando was starting to fall asleep.
Cali wrapped her arms around him and held him against her chest. Holding him in her arms if he wanted to close his eyes and rest.

Orlando smiled and felt like he wanted to shift. "Would you mind if I shifted so I could sleep?" he asked her.
Cali smiled softly and nodded. "Of course, you don't need to ask me. Besides I love looking at your dragon."

Orlando blushed deeply and then shifted carefully not to crush her and laid down so his head was sitting in her lap. He looked up at her and smiled. His scales became a vibrant green color.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:09 pm

Leilah lifted her head and stared at him, tears streaming down her face. She wiped them away swiftly with her one hand and then sniffled quite a bit. She walked over to him with a little limp in her step and wrapped her arms around his massive head. "I didn't understand what you meant, Logan......did you mean "with you" or "against you"? Because if that's the case I am with you. You saved my life, how can anyone replace you?!" she said, muffled a little by her sobbing.
Logan broke a little hearing her words and soft cries. He shifted and wrapped his arms around her tightly as he burrowed his face in her hair. "I've been so unsure about whether or not you wanted to give us a shot. I know we had a rough start, I just want to be with you." He said with a shaky breath as he pulled back enough to look down at her. Brushing the tears from her face gently.

Leilah wrapped her arms around him and then she kissed him fully on the lips. She was still crying however which was rather bad.

Logan kissed her back tenderly pulling back to brush the tears from her face. "Don't cry, please. We will work this all out, I promise, some how. And I am sorry I did this all in front of your friend, that was not how I intended this to go down." He said softly.

Leilah wiped her tears some more and sniffled after they broke the kiss and hugged him tightly. She was trying to stop crying at least.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:32 pm

Annika lifted her head from Leon, giving him one more gentle push with her nose as she turned to the others. She moved to stand shifting as she did to be polite. She staggered a bit, putting out her hand to catch herself on Leon before nodding. "That sounds nice thank you, as long as Leon is ok with it I am too. And I think food right about now sounds excellent, I am afraid I overtaxed myself a bit." She said in embarrassment at her current physical state.
Leon rumbled softly and moved to help her stay up. before shifting so he could wrap an arm around Annika. "It does sound good and I am ok with it, you should rest for a while Annika."
Annika leaned into Leon, she was too tired to care what anyone might think. She gave him a soft smile as well as the others. "Well we would love to come by for dinner then. If I don't have to cook I can rest." She added to reassure Leon that she would at least try to rest a bit.
Noa smiled and looked to Alastor then back to the couple. "We have a room you could sleep in while I cook something, unless you want to stay out here?"

"I could carry you" Leon offered gently "Or shift and circle around you to keep you safe."
Annika considered her options and turned to Noa with a smile. "A bed sounds lovely right about now, as much as I like the forest I think a bed sounds better. " She told the woman softly before turning to Leon.

"I think I can manage walking with some help. But if carrying me would make you feel better I won't protest." She told him as she leaned into him enjoying the contact.
Leon smiled and hugged her close. "It would, I really don't want you to overexert yourself." He said softly. 

Noa looked to Alastor to see if he was ready to go now.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:33 pm

Winter blinked. "No......I'm just hungry again." she told him softly.
Spencer nodded "Do you want to grab some fast food, go to a restaurant or cook something at the house?"

Spencer nodded and turned towards town "Any place in particular you want to go?"

Spencer glanced to her since she remained quiet then started looking for a place to go to.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:57 pm

Spencer glanced to her since she remained quiet then started looking for a place to go to.

Winter would smile faintly and asked for Wendy's.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:08 pm

"Alright" Spencer said and headed for one to park in it's lot so they could go in together.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:58 am

Orlando blushed deeply and then shifted carefully not to crush her and laid down so his head was sitting in her lap. He looked up at her and smiled. His scales became a vibrant green color.
Cali watched this with a soft smile on her face, he was wonderful in his dragon form, absolutely beautiful. She moved her hand to the top of his head and kissed him there lightly. She then began to stroke his smooth scales with a smile. "You are gorgeous." She told him softly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:00 am

Leilah wiped her tears some more and sniffled after they broke the kiss and hugged him tightly. She was trying to stop crying at least.
Logan would just hold her in his arms, rubbing his hand across her back in a soothing circle. He kissed the top of her head tenderly and hoped she stopped crying.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:02 am

Leon smiled and hugged her close. "It would, I really don't want you to overexert yourself." He said softly. 

She looked up at Leon with a soft smile and nodded. "You can carry me then, just don't overexert yourself doing it." She teased gently as she hugged him back.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:35 pm

She looked up at Leon with a soft smile and nodded. "You can carry me then, just don't overexert yourself doing it." She teased gently as she hugged him back.
(waits for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Last edited by Starrnico on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:02 pm

"Alright" Spencer said and headed for one to park in it's lot so they could go in together.

Winter smiled towards Spencer and tickled him on the stomach playfully.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:08 pm

Cali watched this with a soft smile on her face, he was wonderful in his dragon form, absolutely beautiful. She moved her hand to the top of his head and kissed him there lightly. She then began to stroke his smooth scales with a smile. "You are gorgeous." She told him softly.

Orlando licked her hand but she'd realize his tongue wasn't that wondering, it was like a lizard's tongue but not forked and more tentacle-like. He purred like a cat at her admiration and the kiss.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Logan would just hold her in his arms, rubbing his hand across her back in a soothing circle. He kissed the top of her head tenderly and hoped she stopped crying.

Leilah eventually stopped crying and panted a little and then her arms wrapped around him tightly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:58 pm

Spencer chuckled and reached to take her hands so she couldn't do that again. "Hey"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:41 pm

Spencer chuckled and reached to take her hands so she couldn't do that again. "Hey"

Winter struggled a little and then kissed his lips. She was playful today.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:06 am

Spencer chuckled and returned the kiss before releasing her so they could give their orders to the cashier.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:11 pm

Orlando licked her hand but she'd realize his tongue wasn't that wondering, it was like a lizard's tongue but not forked and more tentacle-like. He purred like a cat at her admiration and the kiss.
Cali laughed lightly at the feel of his tongue on her hand. She smiled and hugged his big head, resting her cheek on top of him and listened to his purring. "I don't know how I can love you so much so quickly but I do. You are everything to me." She said softly with a sigh.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:13 pm

Leilah eventually stopped crying and panted a little and then her arms wrapped around him tightly.
Logan held her tightly back, happy that she had stopped crying. "I've got you and I am not going anywhere. I promise. Not now." He told her gently to let her know he was there for her.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:53 pm

Spencer chuckled and returned the kiss before releasing her so they could give their orders to the cashier.

Winter smiled and ordered just a plain cheeseburger with only cheese, small size fry and a sweet tea.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:53 pm

Cali laughed lightly at the feel of his tongue on her hand. She smiled and hugged his big head, resting her cheek on top of him and listened to his purring. "I don't know how I can love you so much so quickly but I do. You are everything to me." She said softly with a sigh.

Orlando smiled and his scales turned pick with love for her. He purred at her hug and licked her cheek with his long tongue.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:54 pm

Logan held her tightly back, happy that she had stopped crying. "I've got you and I am not going anywhere. I promise. Not now." He told her gently to let her know he was there for her.

Leilah nodded her head and sniffled a little. "We should probably go to Hank now." she told him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:13 am

Winter smiled and ordered just a plain cheeseburger with only cheese, small size fry and a sweet tea.
Spencer put his order then took the little number and looked for a place to sit next to one another.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content