Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 10:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:35 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Tobyn just hopped right back in the lava and started doggy padding around in it.

Emily sighed deeply and started walking away.
Once again,  Xavier found himself conflicted.  His frustration manifested as he shifted and scooped Tobyn up in his jaws gently yet firmly. He then started after his mate in a steady pace.
Tobyn squirmed when he was picked up.

Emily stopped. "No stay there, I'm coming back." she told her mate.
"Oh, okay. I love you and take care.  I'll see you when you return. " Xavier spoke in her mind lovingly.  He then turned to head back with a squirming Tobyn.  He then told his son mentally, "If you keep that up, I could accidentally swallow you. What then would you do?"
Emily heard this. "I heard that, swallow him and I kill you." she told him mentally as she walked down the slope.

Tobyn giggled a little.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:49 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Once again,  Xavier found himself conflicted.  His frustration manifested as he shifted and scooped Tobyn up in his jaws gently yet firmly. He then started after his mate in a steady pace.

"Oh, okay. I love you and take care.  I'll see you when you return. " Xavier spoke in her mind lovingly.  He then turned to head back with a squirming Tobyn.  He then told his son mentally, "If you keep that up, I could accidentally swallow you. What then would you do?"
Emily heard this. "I heard that, swallow him and I kill you." she told him mentally as she walked down the slope.

Tobyn giggled a little.
" Some disciplinary you are Emily. Besides I would not eat our son. I was only being dramatic for the theatrics. But now that lost for the audience,  isn't it?" Xavier complained teasingly to his mate.

Byron chuckled as well as he wallered in the lava contentedly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:07 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Tobyn giggled a little.
" Some disciplinary you are Emily. Besides I would not eat our son. I was only being dramatic for the theatrics. But now that lost for the audience,  isn't it?" Xavier complained teasingly to his mate.

Emily chuckled at that but said nothing.

Tobyn squeaked towards Byron.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:12 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Tobyn giggled a little.

When Xavier made it back,  he gingerly set down Tobyn on the solid rock and slipped into the liquid depths of the lava with appreciation of the heat and strength it afforded him.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:16 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Tobyn giggled a little.

When Xavier made it back,  he gingerly set down Tobyn on the solid rock and slipped into the liquid depths of the lava with appreciation of the heat and strength it afforded him.
Tobyn tried to follow after his dad into the lava.

Emily returned back in literally now time with a patch over her cheek.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:21 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

"Look out son, your mom's going to get you for what you did to her cheek. " Xavier spoke in his mind as he swam around in the lava.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:29 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

"Look out son, your mom's going to get you for what you did to her cheek. " Xavier spoke in his mind as he swam around in the lava.
Tobyn yelped and fell into the lava again.

Emily shifted into her dragon form which was bright yellow with amber eyes. She picked Tobyn up in her mouth. "I don't think he'd mind a flight." she told Xavier in mind.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:33 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Emily shifted into her dragon form which was bright yellow with amber eyes. She picked Tobyn up in her mouth. "I don't think he'd mind a flight." she told Xavier in mind.
Xavier laughed deeply and added jokingly, "Or in his case a fall. That'll teach him some manners, don't you think?" 

Byron looked a bit concerned at first,  but realized he wasn't serious.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:34 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Xavier laughed deeply and added jokingly, "Or in his case a fall. That'll teach him some manners, don't you think?" 

Emily took flight and flew off.

Tobyn let out something like a scream.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:39 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Xavier outright laughed at his son's little screams.  

Byron chuckled as well. "Maybe he'll gain more control over his body with a small flight.  It was terrible how he'd abused his mother's face with his wings. " he said with concern.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:55 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Byron chuckled as well. "Maybe he'll gain more control over his body with a small flight.  It was terrible how he'd abused his mother's face with his wings. " he said with concern.
Eventually Emily returned without Tobyn in her mouth, which was confusing at least. "He squirmed out of my mouth and I couldn't find him, too much cloud cover." she lied and he could tell.

Right above her was a flying Tobyn.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:20 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Eventually Emily returned without Tobyn in her mouth, which was confusing at least. "He squirmed out of my mouth and I couldn't find him, too much cloud cover." she lied and he could tell.

Xavier and Byron both applauded the young dragon form his achievement.  "Bravo, Tobyn! We're so proud of you!" They said in unison.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:36 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Xavier and Byron both applauded the young dragon form his achievement.  "Bravo, Tobyn! We're so proud of you!" They said in unison.
Tobyn swooped down and tried to land on his mother's head but slipped and fell onto his back. He chirped happily at his dad and his tail wagged.

Emily just rolled her eyes and slipped into the lava.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:25 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"That they do. Do you have any such sayings? " Alastor asked curiously as he snagged a bit of jerky to nibble on.
Noa nodded and smiled.  "We had the saying 'don't put all your eggs in one basket.'"
" Both a wise and prudent saying. I too have heard of that one before. So more universal then unique it would seem." Alastor teased gently as he nuzzled Noa's neck affectionately.
Noa smiled and leaned against his side. "Yes, it is a more used saying. It's the only one I could think of right then." She said with a laugh.
(Sorry I missed this.)
Alastor grinned and said with relaxed speculation, " It's so good being back on our little island.  It's peaceful here. What shall we call it when we finally buy it?"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:33 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Tobyn swooped down and tried to land on his mother's head but slipped and fell onto his back. He chirped happily at his dad and his tail wagged.

Xavier was not impressed by Tobyn's little display. He fixed his gaze upon him and said with a fatherly tone, "Son, you need to be more respectful of your mother. Why we're you trying to land on her head? Your claws could have scratched her much like your wings did earlier. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:55 am

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Xavier was not impressed by Tobyn's little display. He fixed his gaze upon him and said with a fatherly tone, "Son, you need to be more respectful of your mother. Why we're you trying to land on her head? Your claws could have scratched her much like your wings did earlier. "

Tobyn frowned a bit and hid tail stopped wagging. He backed away from him fearfully. "I'm scared if I didn't I'd hurt myself." he answered his father in mind.

Emily swam deeper into the lava, hoping the lava could soothe the pain of her wound.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:47 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"That they do. Do you have any such sayings? " Alastor asked curiously as he snagged a bit of jerky to nibble on.
Noa nodded and smiled.  "We had the saying 'don't put all your eggs in one basket.'"
" Both a wise and prudent saying. I too have heard of that one before. So more universal then unique it would seem." Alastor teased gently as he nuzzled Noa's neck affectionately.
Noa smiled and leaned against his side. "Yes, it is a more used saying. It's the only one I could think of right then." She said with a laugh.
(Sorry I missed this.)
Alastor grinned and said with relaxed speculation, " It's so good being back on our little island.  It's peaceful here. What shall we call it when we finally buy it?"
"How about The Turquoise Islet?" Noa asked, glancing to the ocean around the island.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:15 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Tobyn frowned a bit and hid tail stopped wagging. He backed away from him fearfully. "I'm scared if I didn't I'd hurt myself." he answered his father in mind.

Emily swam deeper into the lava, hoping the lava could soothe the pain of her wound.
"So you'd much rather hurt your mother? That's very selfish Tobyn.  You need to be more self aware in the future and ask for help when you need it, we're only a thought away. " Xavier lectured dutifully. He glanced to his father to see if his teachings being recycled ring a bell. But it didn't seem to strike a memory.  "Come here son, know I lecture because I love you and care deeply for your wellness. 

Byron watched the lave bubble and glow. It was a fascinating thing. Vastly different in nature from coals and wood embers.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
(Sorry I missed this.)
"How about The Turquoise Islet?" Noa asked, glancing to the ocean around the island.
"Ooh, that a very befitting name. I like it, it's perfect. " Alastor stated as he followed her gaze to the lagoon.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:20 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:Rob grinned and dipped his head in a nod "Beats any plane, doesn't it?" He asked Ron even as he looked to Kathrine to check on her. This was so much fun and he never wanted to go back down to Earth.
"So right you are. My life can be defined by a before this and after.  I never want to come down." Akron communicated  to his fellow dragonkin. He then free fell and arched upwards at the last minute adding to the velocity of his upward arch. He fairly whooped with jubilation.
(?)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Noa smiled, glad he liked the name for this little island. "I want this to become our home, then we can travel from here to anywhere in the world, what do you think?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:25 pm

Robert laughed and nodded, following his childhood friend in a dive then coming up and looking to see if Kathrine had followed them too.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:39 pm

Starrnico wrote:Noa smiled, glad he liked the name for this little island. "I want this to become our home, then we can travel from here to anywhere in the world, what do you think?"
"I love that idea, my love. This island will always hold a special place in my heart, for we become mates here." Alastor said sentimentally as he leaned in to kiss her gently.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:19 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

"So you'd much rather hurt your mother? That's very selfish Tobyn.  You need to be more self aware in the future and ask for help when you need it, we're only a thought away. " Xavier lectured dutifully. He glanced to his father to see if his teachings being recycled ring a bell. But it didn't seem to strike a memory.  "Come here son, know I lecture because I love you and care deeply for your wellness. 

Byron watched the lave bubble and glow. It was a fascinating thing. Vastly different in nature from coals and wood embers.

Emily surfaced close by and accidentally bumped into him. She was a slender and yellow dragon. She had no claws on her wings like Tobyn did but she had them on all 4 of her legs.

Tobyn lowered his head shamefully. "I understand." he thought back. He came over to his father sadly, crying.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:38 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Emily surfaced close by and accidentally bumped into him. She was a slender and yellow dragon. She had no claws on her wings like Tobyn did but she had them on all 4 of her legs.

Tobyn lowered his head shamefully. "I understand." he thought back. He came over to his father sadly, crying.
Byron looked to Emily surprised by the jolt from his reflections.  "Oh! I'm sorry if I did that. I wasn't paying any mistakes do to what I was doing.  Are you alright?" He asked concerned for the girl.

"There, there. It's not the end of the world. I wasn't two natured growing up, but I still found plenty of things to get me into trouble with. So I know from experience what a good shaming feels like. But I think I turned out okay and so will you, you'll see." Xavier spoke quietly with his son.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:53 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Byron looked to Emily surprised by the jolt from his reflections.  "Oh! I'm sorry if I did that. I wasn't paying any mistakes do to what I was doing.  Are you alright?" He asked concerned for the girl.

"There, there. It's not the end of the world. I wasn't two natured growing up, but I still found plenty of things to get me into trouble with. So I know from experience what a good shaming feels like. But I think I turned out okay and so will you, you'll see." Xavier spoke quietly with his son.

Emily chuckled. "You're fine." she said, purring a little in the lava.

Tobyn hugged his father's leg and cried.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down