Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons


Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42788
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down


Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily stopped him. "Lets trick him into going to my place, I need a disguise, he'll recognize me." she said.
Xavier glanced towards Emily and asked,  "What kind of disguise?"
"Can you like make me look like a boy?" she asked him.
" Short of a ball cap and a flannel shirt, I don't have anything else to added to the illusion. Do you think that will be enough?" Xavier asked as he watched the human.
Emily frowned but nodded in response.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8143
Join date : 2015-11-05

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Xavier glanced towards Emily and asked,  "What kind of disguise?"
"Can you like make me look like a boy?" she asked him.
" Short of a ball cap and a flannel shirt, I don't have anything else to added to the illusion. Do you think that will be enough?" Xavier asked as he watched the human.
Emily frowned but nodded in response.
"Come on, I have them in the car. Which looks like he's getting in his. So we'll have to follow him." Xavier said as he hurried to get to the vehicle. 

(Good night! I have an early day for work tomorrow.   wave  )

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3174
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Can you like make me look like a boy?" she asked him.
" Short of a ball cap and a flannel shirt, I don't have anything else to added to the illusion. Do you think that will be enough?" Xavier asked as he watched the human.
Emily frowned but nodded in response.
"Come on, I have them in the car. Which looks like he's getting in his. So we'll have to follow him." Xavier said as he hurried to get to the vehicle. 

(Good night! I have an early day for work tomorrow.   wave  )
Emily followed after him rather quickly, keeping her eyes on the person who had robbed her.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8143
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Can you like make me look like a boy?" she asked him.
" Short of a ball cap and a flannel shirt, I don't have anything else to added to the illusion. Do you think that will be enough?" Xavier asked as he watched the human.
Emily frowned but nodded in response.
"Come on, I have them in the car. Which looks like he's getting in his. So we'll have to follow him." Xavier said as he hurried to get to the vehicle. 

(Good night! I have an early day for work tomorrow.   wave  )
Emily followed after him rather quickly, keeping her eyes on the person who had robbed her.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8143
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Can you like make me look like a boy?" she asked him.
" Short of a ball cap and a flannel shirt, I don't have anything else to added to the illusion. Do you think that will be enough?" Xavier asked as he watched the human.
Emily frowned but nodded in response.
"Come on, I have them in the car. Which looks like he's getting in his. So we'll have to follow him." Xavier said as he hurried to get to the vehicle. 

(Good night! I have an early day for work tomorrow.   wave  )
Emily followed after him rather quickly, keeping her eyes on the person who had robbed her.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8143
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sated and content. Alastor looked to Noa and asked,  "Should we continue expanding the jungle from where we left off or should we fly a distance and start there?"
Noa looked to him then around the area "I think we should fly a bit, we can't make one area too good or the humans will just flock to it to try to find out why."
Alastor nodded his agreement,  "That was also my fear. I'm glad it wasn't just me." He replied as he stood up to make ready to go.
Noa nodded and stood as well, letting him take off first so she could follow him
Alastor glanced back to Noa as she followed after him. He wasn't  satisfied until she flew at his side. He smiled adoringly to her in his dragonkin way, while he searched the the next area that drastically needed their help. Sadly,  it didn't take long. This ecosystem was in dire need from the ravishes a man. "Is looks like a place to help." He replied as he looked towards the barren area.
Noa nodded as she looked to the area then pointed "But there are people here right now." She said, looking around for a place they could hide.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42788
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
" Short of a ball cap and a flannel shirt, I don't have anything else to added to the illusion. Do you think that will be enough?" Xavier asked as he watched the human.
Emily frowned but nodded in response.
"Come on, I have them in the car. Which looks like he's getting in his. So we'll have to follow him." Xavier said as he hurried to get to the vehicle. 

(Good night! I have an early day for work tomorrow.   wave  )
Emily followed after him rather quickly, keeping her eyes on the person who had robbed her.
Xavier unlocked the car and got in, reaching across the passenger seat to unlock and opened the door for Emily to get in. He then started the engine and buckled up.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3174
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor nodded his agreement,  "That was also my fear. I'm glad it wasn't just me." He replied as he stood up to make ready to go.
Noa nodded and stood as well, letting him take off first so she could follow him
Alastor glanced back to Noa as she followed after him. He wasn't  satisfied until she flew at his side. He smiled adoringly to her in his dragonkin way, while he searched the the next area that drastically needed their help. Sadly,  it didn't take long. This ecosystem was in dire need from the ravishes a man. "Is looks like a place to help." He replied as he looked towards the barren area.
Noa nodded as she looked to the area then pointed "But there are people here right now." She said, looking around for a place they could hide.
Alastor didn't notice them, but fortunately Noa saw them before they were seen. He scanned the area for a place that would provide them with cover and protection.  He indicated a kind of ravine with undergrowth on the banks. "Will we be able to make it there?" He asked her nervously.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3174
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor nodded his agreement,  "That was also my fear. I'm glad it wasn't just me." He replied as he stood up to make ready to go.
Noa nodded and stood as well, letting him take off first so she could follow him
Alastor glanced back to Noa as she followed after him. He wasn't  satisfied until she flew at his side. He smiled adoringly to her in his dragonkin way, while he searched the the next area that drastically needed their help. Sadly,  it didn't take long. This ecosystem was in dire need from the ravishes a man. "Is looks like a place to help." He replied as he looked towards the barren area.
Noa nodded as she looked to the area then pointed "But there are people here right now." She said, looking around for a place they could hide.
Alastor didn't notice them, but fortunately Noa saw them before they were seen. He scanned the area for a place that would provide them with cover and protection.  He indicated a kind of ravine with undergrowth on the banks. "Will we be able to make it there?" He asked her nervously.
"We can try" Noa said and turned to head for the ravine, folding her wings to get down faster then flaring them to slw down and land before shifting to her human form now that she was out of sight.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42788
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily frowned but nodded in response.
"Come on, I have them in the car. Which looks like he's getting in his. So we'll have to follow him." Xavier said as he hurried to get to the vehicle. 

(Good night! I have an early day for work tomorrow.   wave  )
Emily followed after him rather quickly, keeping her eyes on the person who had robbed her.
Xavier unlocked the car and got in, reaching across the passenger seat to unlock and opened the door for Emily to get in. He then started the engine and buckled up.
The man was leading them towards a bunch of abandoned barns when and he parked in front of one of them.

Emily looked confused. Had the crook needed money that much to be willing to kill her? "Xavier, I can't do this anymore, if he's this poor he might've done anything for the money." she pleaded.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8143
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor glanced back to Noa as she followed after him. He wasn't  satisfied until she flew at his side. He smiled adoringly to her in his dragonkin way, while he searched the the next area that drastically needed their help. Sadly,  it didn't take long. This ecosystem was in dire need from the ravishes a man. "Is looks like a place to help." He replied as he looked towards the barren area.
Noa nodded as she looked to the area then pointed "But there are people here right now." She said, looking around for a place they could hide.
Alastor didn't notice them, but fortunately Noa saw them before they were seen. He scanned the area for a place that would provide them with cover and protection.  He indicated a kind of ravine with undergrowth on the banks. "Will we be able to make it there?" He asked her nervously.
"We can try" Noa said and turned to head for the ravine, folding her wings to get down faster then flaring them to slow down and land before shifting to her human form now that she was out of sight.
Alastor followed Noa's example readily. As he shifted his form,  he walked over to her and looked through the underbrush to where the humans were. "What do you think they're were doing out here? Are they helping or harming the jungle? He asked on a whisper.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3174
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Come on, I have them in the car. Which looks like he's getting in his. So we'll have to follow him." Xavier said as he hurried to get to the vehicle. 

(Good night! I have an early day for work tomorrow.   wave  )
Emily followed after him rather quickly, keeping her eyes on the person who had robbed her.
Xavier unlocked the car and got in, reaching across the passenger seat to unlock and opened the door for Emily to get in. He then started the engine and buckled up.
The man was leading them towards a bunch of abandoned barns when and he parked in front of one of them.

Emily looked confused. Had the crook needed money that much to be willing to kill her? "Xavier, I can't do this anymore, if he's this poor he might've done anything for the money." she pleaded.
Xavier growled softly at Emily's tender heart for the human that had left her for dead. But he knew where he lived now, that was what was important. It was always important to know where the snake in the grass was. "Ok, we'll leave him to his poverty,  after I ask him a few questions.  Beyond that, I can't promise anything. " He said truthfully.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3174
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily followed after him rather quickly, keeping her eyes on the person who had robbed her.
Xavier unlocked the car and got in, reaching across the passenger seat to unlock and opened the door for Emily to get in. He then started the engine and buckled up.
The man was leading them towards a bunch of abandoned barns when and he parked in front of one of them.

Emily looked confused. Had the crook needed money that much to be willing to kill her? "Xavier, I can't do this anymore, if he's this poor he might've done anything for the money." she pleaded.
Xavier growled softly at Emily's tender heart for the human that had left her for dead. But he knew where he lived now, that was what was important. It was always important to know where the snake in the grass was. "Ok, we'll leave him to his poverty,  after I ask him a few questions.  Beyond that, I can't promise anything. " He said truthfully.
Emily glared at him but agreed and she stepped out not bothering to place on the clothes that made her look like a boy.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8143
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Xavier unlocked the car and got in, reaching across the passenger seat to unlock and opened the door for Emily to get in. He then started the engine and buckled up.
The man was leading them towards a bunch of abandoned barns when and he parked in front of one of them.

Emily looked confused. Had the crook needed money that much to be willing to kill her? "Xavier, I can't do this anymore, if he's this poor he might've done anything for the money." she pleaded.
Xavier growled softly at Emily's tender heart for the human that had left her for dead. But he knew where he lived now, that was what was important. It was always important to know where the snake in the grass was. "Ok, we'll leave him to his poverty,  after I ask him a few questions.  Beyond that, I can't promise anything. " He said truthfully.
Emily glared at him but agreed and she stepped out not bothering to place on the clothes that made her look like a boy.
"Oh no you don't! You stay in the car, you're just out of the hospital. " Xavier said as he rushed to block her path. He gave her a stern look to show her wasn't backing down on this.


Last edited by nickyknack on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3174
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor glanced back to Noa as she followed after him. He wasn't  satisfied until she flew at his side. He smiled adoringly to her in his dragonkin way, while he searched the the next area that drastically needed their help. Sadly,  it didn't take long. This ecosystem was in dire need from the ravishes a man. "Is looks like a place to help." He replied as he looked towards the barren area.
Noa nodded as she looked to the area then pointed "But there are people here right now." She said, looking around for a place they could hide.
Alastor didn't notice them, but fortunately Noa saw them before they were seen. He scanned the area for a place that would provide them with cover and protection.  He indicated a kind of ravine with undergrowth on the banks. "Will we be able to make it there?" He asked her nervously.
"We can try" Noa said and turned to head for the ravine, folding her wings to get down faster then flaring them to slow down and land before shifting to her human form now that she was out of sight.
Alastor followed Noa's example readily. As he shifted his form,  he walked over to her and looked through the underbrush to where the humans were. "What do you think they're were doing out here? Are they helping or harming the jungle? He asked on a whisper.
Noa shrugged, watching the humans carefully though they seemed very interested in whatever was on the ground where they stood. "Should we go see or stay hidden?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42788
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor didn't notice them, but fortunately Noa saw them before they were seen. He scanned the area for a place that would provide them with cover and protection.  He indicated a kind of ravine with undergrowth on the banks. "Will we be able to make it there?" He asked her nervously.
"We can try" Noa said and turned to head for the ravine, folding her wings to get down faster then flaring them to slow down and land before shifting to her human form now that she was out of sight.
Alastor followed Noa's example readily. As he shifted his form,  he walked over to her and looked through the underbrush to where the humans were. "What do you think they're were doing out here? Are they helping or harming the jungle? He asked on a whisper.
Noa shrugged, watching the humans carefully though they seemed very interested in whatever was on the ground where they stood. "Should we go see or stay hidden?"
"I don't know Spanish, but I suppose we could venture closer.  If they found something the deem valuable,  they could be hostel." Alastor stated cautiously.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3174
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor didn't notice them, but fortunately Noa saw them before they were seen. He scanned the area for a place that would provide them with cover and protection.  He indicated a kind of ravine with undergrowth on the banks. "Will we be able to make it there?" He asked her nervously.
"We can try" Noa said and turned to head for the ravine, folding her wings to get down faster then flaring them to slow down and land before shifting to her human form now that she was out of sight.
Alastor followed Noa's example readily. As he shifted his form,  he walked over to her and looked through the underbrush to where the humans were. "What do you think they're were doing out here? Are they helping or harming the jungle? He asked on a whisper.
Noa shrugged, watching the humans carefully though they seemed very interested in whatever was on the ground where they stood. "Should we go see or stay hidden?"
"I don't know Spanish, but I suppose we could venture closer.  If they found something the deem valuable,  they could be hostel." Alastor stated cautiously.
Noa nodded then looked to him with a smile "If they get hostile, then we can flee and the very earth can trip them up." She reminded him before stepping out to go towards the men.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42788
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor didn't notice them, but fortunately Noa saw them before they were seen. He scanned the area for a place that would provide them with cover and protection.  He indicated a kind of ravine with undergrowth on the banks. "Will we be able to make it there?" He asked her nervously.
"We can try" Noa said and turned to head for the ravine, folding her wings to get down faster then flaring them to slow down and land before shifting to her human form now that she was out of sight.
Alastor followed Noa's example readily. As he shifted his form,  he walked over to her and looked through the underbrush to where the humans were. "What do you think they're were doing out here? Are they helping or harming the jungle? He asked on a whisper.
Noa shrugged, watching the humans carefully though they seemed very interested in whatever was on the ground where they stood. "Should we go see or stay hidden?"
"I don't know Spanish, but I suppose we could venture closer.  If they found something the deem valuable,  they could be hostel." Alastor stated cautiously.
Noa nodded then looked to him with a smile "If they get hostile, then we can flee and the very earth can trip them up." She reminded him before stepping out to go towards the men.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

Posts : 42788
Likes : 19
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Mississippi

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Alastor followed Noa's example readily. As he shifted his form,  he walked over to her and looked through the underbrush to where the humans were. "What do you think they're were doing out here? Are they helping or harming the jungle? He asked on a whisper.
Noa shrugged, watching the humans carefully though they seemed very interested in whatever was on the ground where they stood. "Should we go see or stay hidden?"
"I don't know Spanish, but I suppose we could venture closer.  If they found something the deem valuable,  they could be hostel." Alastor stated cautiously.
Noa nodded then looked to him with a smile "If they get hostile, then we can flee and the very earth can trip them up." She reminded him before stepping out to go towards the men.
Alastor palmed his face before hurrying after Noa. He uttered in her mind,  "I didn't it again,  didn't I? I'm constantly thinking like a human.  I'm no longer frail or helpless. Please have patience,  I'll come around,  I promise. "

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3174
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The man was leading them towards a bunch of abandoned barns when and he parked in front of one of them.

Emily looked confused. Had the crook needed money that much to be willing to kill her? "Xavier, I can't do this anymore, if he's this poor he might've done anything for the money." she pleaded.
Xavier growled softly at Emily's tender heart for the human that had left her for dead. But he knew where he lived now, that was what was important. It was always important to know where the snake in the grass was. "Ok, we'll leave him to his poverty,  after I ask him a few questions.  Beyond that, I can't promise anything. " He said truthfully.
Emily glared at him but agreed and she stepped out not bothering to place on the clothes that made her look like a boy.
"Oh no you don't! You stay in the car, you're just out of the hospital. " Xavier said as he rushed to block her path. He gave her a stern look to show her wasn't backing down on this.
Emily gave him a stern look back and walked around him heading towards the abandoned barn.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8143
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Xavier growled softly at Emily's tender heart for the human that had left her for dead. But he knew where he lived now, that was what was important. It was always important to know where the snake in the grass was. "Ok, we'll leave him to his poverty,  after I ask him a few questions.  Beyond that, I can't promise anything. " He said truthfully.
Emily glared at him but agreed and she stepped out not bothering to place on the clothes that made her look like a boy.
"Oh no you don't! You stay in the car, you're just out of the hospital. " Xavier said as he rushed to block her path. He gave her a stern look to show her wasn't backing down on this.
Emily gave him a stern look back and walked around him heading towards the abandoned barn.
Xavier was undaunted,  he simply rushed forward and scooped her up over his shoulder and headed for the trunk of the car. " If you cannot listen to reason,  I shall enforce it physically!" He fairly hissed to her.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3174
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily glared at him but agreed and she stepped out not bothering to place on the clothes that made her look like a boy.
"Oh no you don't! You stay in the car, you're just out of the hospital. " Xavier said as he rushed to block her path. He gave her a stern look to show her wasn't backing down on this.
Emily gave him a stern look back and walked around him heading towards the abandoned barn.
Xavier was undaunted,  he simply rushed forward and scooped her up over his shoulder and headed for the trunk of the car. " If you cannot listen to reason,  I shall enforce it physically!" He fairly hissed to her.
Emily struggled as much as she could. "Let go of me!" she screamed.

The man heard this and walked outside to see them.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8143
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Oh no you don't! You stay in the car, you're just out of the hospital. " Xavier said as he rushed to block her path. He gave her a stern look to show her wasn't backing down on this.
Emily gave him a stern look back and walked around him heading towards the abandoned barn.
Xavier was undaunted,  he simply rushed forward and scooped her up over his shoulder and headed for the trunk of the car. " If you cannot listen to reason,  I shall enforce it physically!" He fairly hissed to her.
Emily struggled as much as she could. "Let go of me!" she screamed.

The man heard this and walked outside to see them.
"Not likely!" He growled to Emily as her fist struck him. But upon seeing they were now being witnessed by the human,  Xavier looked to him and demand,  "Do you know this woman?

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3174
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily gave him a stern look back and walked around him heading towards the abandoned barn.
Xavier was undaunted,  he simply rushed forward and scooped her up over his shoulder and headed for the trunk of the car. " If you cannot listen to reason,  I shall enforce it physically!" He fairly hissed to her.
Emily struggled as much as she could. "Let go of me!" she screamed.

The man heard this and walked outside to see them.
"Not likely!" He growled to Emily as her fist struck him. But upon seeing they were now being witnessed by the human,  Xavier looked to him and demand,  "Do you know this woman?
The man stopped with wide eyes. He backed up quickly, an obvious "yes".

Emily looked at the human and frowned.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8143
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Xavier was undaunted,  he simply rushed forward and scooped her up over his shoulder and headed for the trunk of the car. " If you cannot listen to reason,  I shall enforce it physically!" He fairly hissed to her.
Emily struggled as much as she could. "Let go of me!" she screamed.

The man heard this and walked outside to see them.
"Not likely!" He growled to Emily as her fist struck him. But upon seeing they were now being witnessed by the human,  Xavier looked to him and demand,  "Do you know this woman?
The man stopped with wide eyes. He backed up quickly, an obvious "yes".

Emily looked at the human and frowned.
"Are we still feeling charitable Emily? I think that smacks with premeditation, when he knows who you are and left you for dead. " He replied in Emily's mind so only she'd hear him. To the human,  he said connivingly, " Well, come help me get her in the trunk. You don't want a witness to finger you for the crime,  do you? I took her for all she's worth. I made her clean out her bank account.  I'll split it with you, if you help me get rid of her body."


Last edited by nickyknack on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
avatar
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Posts : 3174
Likes : 6
Join date : 2017-05-07
Location : Missouri

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Emily struggled as much as she could. "Let go of me!" she screamed.

The man heard this and walked outside to see them.
"Not likely!" He growled to Emily as her fist struck him. But upon seeing they were now being witnessed by the human,  Xavier looked to him and demand,  "Do you know this woman?
The man stopped with wide eyes. He backed up quickly, an obvious "yes".

Emily looked at the human and frowned.
"Are we still feeling charitable Emily? I think that smacks with premeditation, when he knows who you are and left you for dead. " He replied in Emily's mind so only she'd hear him. To the human,  he said connivingly, " Well, come help me get her in the trunk. You don't want a witness to finger you for the crime,  do you? I took her for all she's worth. I made her clean out her bank account.  I'll split it with you, if you help me get rid of her body."
The man winced at the words and backed away further. "No! I didn't want her dead I just didn't want to get caught! I had to steal, my daughter's sick and needed medicine!" he pleaded, crumpling onto his knees and crying.

Emily watched this motion with interest.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 8143
Likes : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum