Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Winter got out and ran over to her skydiving buddies. "So Rebecca called out again?!" she exclaimed to them. "I wonder why she's been so sick lately." she wondered.
Spencer watched her then locked the car and went to find a place to watch from

Winter waved to Spencer and then disappeared to go do the jump with the other skyjumpers.
Spencer found a place to watch from, without being too close to any fans that also came to watch.

Winter sighed deeply and wished she didn't have to come in today but eventually her and her other team mates jumped and jointed hands to create a circle of falling bodies in the sky.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:12 am

Cali put Moose down now that things had calmed down some. "Do you want to watch him while I make breakfast or other way around?" She asked him with a smile.

Orlando chuckled. "I'll watch him for you, Pumpkin." he said.
Cali smiled and gave him a kiss as she walked into the kitchen to see what he had. After looking around she called out to him to see what he wanted. "Pancakes with eggs, and sausage or sausage and pepper frittata with a side of toast. Or I can do french toast too instead of something else." She offered.

"Can I have French toast, scrambled eggs, and sausage?" Orlando asked her as he watched over Moose. (You act out Moose)

Rex looked at Moose's new collar and barked loudly in confusion.
"Sure thing!" Cali called back as she moved to get things made. Starting the Sausage first as it would take the longest. Soon the house was filled with the smells of breakfast and cooking food.

Moose startled at the loud barking and fell over onto his butt with a quiet thump. He looked at Rex then gave his best big dog bark with was totally ineffective.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:14 am

Logan nodded in understanding. "I don't think its broke, cast seems a little over kill but best get a professional opinion." He said as got up to bring the truck as close to the office as possible to make it easier for her to get to it.

Leilah glared a little at him as he told her she didn't need a cast. "If I broken some tendons in my foot then yes, I'll need a cast." she told Logan.
Logan held his hands up when she said that. "Hey I was just saying it didn't seem broken to me, but like I said I could be wrong. Here let me carry you to the truck so you don't put more weight on it." He told her .

Leilah grabbed his arm and let him pull her up so she was standing, but it took a few attempts.
Logan then lifted her up into his arms gently and carried her out to the truck, sliding her into the passenger seat and shutting the door. He called to Dan as he was leaving to let him know where he was going to be and to hold down the fort. Then he got in the truck and headed for the hospital.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:17 am

Annika nodded with a smile then. "Alright only rule. just generally don't be a slob. I am not a neat freak but I do attempt to pick up after myself and would appreciate it if you did the same. Other then that I am pretty flexible." She said with a good natured smile..
Leon nodded and chuckled "That is understandable and I will do my best to clean up after myself." He said agreeably
"Good then we will get along great. There is no rent, if you feel like you wish to pitch in you can just help stock the fridge and help cook from time to time. Sound fair?" Annika asked with a smile.
"Sounds more than fair" Leon said, surprised a little, though his thought were already going to what he could cook
Annika smiled then as she got up to do the dishes. "Good, I am glad we could work this out. It will be nice to actually talk to someone when I get home after work. You know someone who can actually respond." She said with a chuckle as she turned the water on.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:19 am

Orlando chuckled. "I'll watch him for you, Pumpkin." he said.
Cali smiled and gave him a kiss as she walked into the kitchen to see what he had. After looking around she called out to him to see what he wanted. "Pancakes with eggs, and sausage or sausage and pepper frittata with a side of toast. Or I can do french toast too instead of something else." She offered.

"Can I have French toast, scrambled eggs, and sausage?" Orlando asked her as he watched over Moose. (You act out Moose)

"Sure thing!" Cali called back as she moved to get things made. Starting the Sausage first as it would take the longest. Soon the house was filled with the smells of breakfast and cooking food.

Moose startled at the loud barking and fell over onto his butt with a quiet thump. He looked at Rex then gave his best big dog bark with was totally ineffective.

Orlando chuckled at seeing Moose do that. He thought it was so adorable.

Rex wagged his tail and licked Moose's nose with his large light pink tongue and watched as Avalanche came over and whined, wanting to be taken for a walk.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:44 am

Leilah glared a little at him as he told her she didn't need a cast. "If I broken some tendons in my foot then yes, I'll need a cast." she told Logan.
Logan held his hands up when she said that. "Hey I was just saying it didn't seem broken to me, but like I said I could be wrong. Here let me carry you to the truck so you don't put more weight on it." He told her .

Leilah grabbed his arm and let him pull her up so she was standing, but it took a few attempts.
Logan then lifted her up into his arms gently and carried her out to the truck, sliding her into the passenger seat and shutting the door. He called to Dan as he was leaving to let him know where he was going to be and to hold down the fort. Then he got in the truck and headed for the hospital.

Leilah smiled faintly and relaxed in the seat after getting strapped in and slowly began to fall asleep.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:47 am

Orlando chuckled at seeing Moose do that. He thought it was so adorable.

Rex wagged his tail and licked Moose's nose with his large light pink tongue and watched as Avalanche came over and whined, wanting to be taken for a walk.
Moose barked at Rex and then got up and tried jumping on the bigger dog. Pouncing on his paws and then falling on his belly.
"Breakfast will be done shortly." Cali called from the kitchen.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:48 am

Leilah smiled faintly and relaxed in the seat after getting strapped in and slowly began to fall asleep.
Logan leaned over and nudged her gently when they arrived. "hey Leilah we are here, do you want me to get you a wheelchair?" He asked her quietly.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:24 pm

Winter got out and ran over to her skydiving buddies. "So Rebecca called out again?!" she exclaimed to them. "I wonder why she's been so sick lately." she wondered.
Spencer watched her then locked the car and went to find a place to watch from

Winter waved to Spencer and then disappeared to go do the jump with the other skyjumpers.
Spencer found a place to watch from, without being too close to any fans that also came to watch.

Winter sighed deeply and wished she didn't have to come in today but eventually her and her other team mates jumped and jointed hands to create a circle of falling bodies in the sky.
Spencer watched, smiling a little at the show as they jumped and came down.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:30 pm

Annika nodded with a smile then. "Alright only rule. just generally don't be a slob. I am not a neat freak but I do attempt to pick up after myself and would appreciate it if you did the same. Other then that I am pretty flexible." She said with a good natured smile..
Leon nodded and chuckled "That is understandable and I will do my best to clean up after myself." He said agreeably
"Good then we will get along great. There is no rent, if you feel like you wish to pitch in you can just help stock the fridge and help cook from time to time. Sound fair?" Annika asked with a smile.
"Sounds more than fair" Leon said, surprised a little, though his thought were already going to what he could cook
Annika smiled then as she got up to do the dishes. "Good, I am glad we could work this out. It will be nice to actually talk to someone when I get home after work. You know someone who can actually respond." She said with a chuckle as she turned the water on.
Leon nodded and got up to take his dishes over so he could help clean up. "Yeah, cats aren't that great at conversations."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:42 pm

Leon nodded and got up to take his dishes over so he could help clean up. "Yeah, cats aren't that great at conversations."
Annika opened up the dish washer and began rinsing off the dishes before putting them in. "Your telling me." She said with a chuckle. "But they are great when your sick, he is like my best friend during those times. Keeps my feet warm and keeps me company." She said with a smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Annika opened up the dish washer and began rinsing off the dishes before putting them in. "Your telling me." She said with a chuckle. "But they are great when your sick, he is like my best friend during those times. Keeps my feet warm and keeps me company." She said with a smile.
Leon chuckled at that and nodded. "Never had that, but it does sound good."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:22 pm

She smiled and nodded before thanking him for the help with the dishes. "Well I will get you a set of keys for the house made, as well as the gate for the driveway today. You are welcome to move in when you like. " She told him as she started the dish washer before turning to him with a smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:33 pm

She smiled and nodded before thanking him for the help with the dishes. "Well I will get you a set of keys for the house made, as well as the gate for the driveway today. You are welcome to move in when you like. " She told him as she started the dish washer before turning to him with a smile.
Leon smiled at her again and nodded "I should probably go and start packing, get everything settled there so I can move in."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:14 pm

Leon smiled at her again and nodded "I should probably go and start packing, get everything settled there so I can move in."
She nodded and gave him her phone number. "In case the gate or anything is locked when you come back. Do you have much to pack?" She asked curiously as he had only just moved here it sounded like.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:19 pm

She nodded and gave him her phone number. "In case the gate or anything is locked when you come back. Do you have much to pack?" She asked curiously as he had only just moved here it sounded like.
Leon nodded and put her number in his phone and offered her his. "Not much, it's still packed from coming here."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:36 pm

Leon nodded and put her number in his phone and offered her his. "Not much, it's still packed from coming here."
"Well at least it will be easy then." She said with a laugh as she took his number down. "Well best of luck if you need help let me know." She told him with a smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:48 pm

"Well at least it will be easy then." She said with a laugh as she took his number down. "Well best of luck if you need help let me know." She told him with a smile.
Leon nodded and chuckled "I'll be back then, thanks for breakfast" He wanted to kiss her, but felt it was too soon. He smiled and tipped an imaginary hat before turning to get his keys.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:14 pm

Leon nodded and chuckled "I'll be back then, thanks for breakfast" He wanted to kiss her, but felt it was too soon. He smiled and tipped an imaginary hat before turning to get his keys.
"Sure thing. You know we need to get you an actual hat I think." She told him as she chuckled lightly at the way he said good bye. This was the second time he had done that, she thought with a laugh.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:19 pm

"Sure thing. You know we need to get you an actual hat I think." She told him as she chuckled lightly at the way he said good bye. This was the second time he had done that, she thought with a laugh.
Leon laughed at that then headed for the door. "I have a hat, I just don't wear it." He quipped before heading out to the truck.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Leon laughed at that then headed for the door. "I have a hat, I just don't wear it." He quipped before heading out to the truck.
Annika watched him go, laughing softly to herself as he left. Sir Pounce looked up at her and meowed. She shook her head and smiled down at the cat. "I know what have I done, leave for the day and come home with a stranger who is moving in." She said with a chuckle and moved to get more tea.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:34 pm

Annika watched him go, laughing softly to herself as he left. Sir Pounce looked up at her and meowed. She shook her head and smiled down at the cat. "I know what have I done, leave for the day and come home with a stranger who is moving in." She said with a chuckle and moved to get more tea.
Leon went to the apartment to get his things and check out, stopping by the market to get some things before he would head back to her house.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:40 pm

Leon went to the apartment to get his things and check out, stopping by the market to get some things before he would head back to her house.
She had some errands to run herself, so after showering she headed out to get a set of keys made for him. And then running the rest of her errands. She would arrive just before him.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:47 pm

She had some errands to run herself, so after showering she headed out to get a set of keys made for him. And then running the rest of her errands. She would arrive just before him.
Leon smiled, seeing her there just as he arrived. "Perfect" He said to himself as he parked and got out "I got some groceries for us."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:54 pm

Leon smiled, seeing her there just as he arrived. "Perfect" He said to himself as he parked and got out "I got some groceries for us."
Annika turned to him with a smile. "And I got keys, well for you anyways." She added with a warm laugh as she pulled the new keys out of her pocket and handed them to him as she came over to help him carrying things inside.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:34 pm

Annika turned to him with a smile. "And I got keys, well for you anyways." She added with a warm laugh as she pulled the new keys out of her pocket and handed them to him as she came over to help him carrying things inside.
"Awesome" Leon said with a grin as he grabbed what he could to go inside with her after putting the keys in his pocket.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content