Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do. "Sub-types" are allowed, but fall under the main types. The dragons can specialize in one specific type like lightning or ice, but are not limited to only lightning or ice, having the full range of the four main elements. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

Last edited by Starrnico on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Leilah ate slowly, savoring the meal she was eating and offered over the salt shaker to him as she sat across from him. "So, I'm thinking tomorrow, I'll come over to the job and help you guys. That check should give you twice as many chutes as you usually had and so you might get even more costumers." she explained to him after she swallowed, for she had table manners.
Logan looked up when she spoke curiously, he hadn't expected her to want to come back to work so soon. "If you want to come back I to work that is fine by me. And if I get more customers i might need to get more then one pilot, Peter was my other pilot when it got busy. With him gone and matt recovering I don't know that we could handle more business right now." He told her truthfully.

Leilah blinked her eyes. "I think I may know of someone who could be the other pilot. My mother knew him when she was in college and he has always been a family friend. He's a plane mechanic. My mom says he can fly anything from a jumbo jet to a tiny bush plane and he knows planes upside down and backwards when it comes to repairs. Do you want me to call him?" she offered gently.
Logan looked at her in both surprise and relief. "That would be great actually. It would mean Dan wouldn't have to work overtime. Thank you." He told her sincerely.

(Might make this person a new character of mine)

Leilah stood up carefully and limped over to her house phone and picked it up and dialed a number. It rang five times before someone picked up. "Hey Hank, I was worried you were up in the air or something. Is it okay if I come visit your house today? I'm bringing a friend I think you might want to meet." she said and then paused within moments. She then laughed. "Of course, I don't think he'd mind being invited inside." she said and then scoffed. "Hey, stop making dad jokes, that one you've already told me. Alright I'll tell him. See you then." she said and then hung up.

She turned towards Logan with a smile. "He'd gladly meet you and he said he might even take you for a flight on the Red Mountain Strike. That's the name of the plane he made himself by hand." she explained to Logan.

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:45 pm

Cali followed after him and smiled sweetly at him. "Orlando I am not planning on wearing any into the water, so they should stay dry. But in case they don't I can bring some of what I packed last night and brought with me." She told him.

Orlando blushed, now embarrassed because of his own stupidity. He frowned afterwards and looked down at Rex who was wagging his tail wanting a walk.
Cali returned from upstairs with a change of clothes just in case and smiled at him. "Alright ready to go." She said excitedly.

Orlando chuckled and was already ready to go. "I don't think Moose and Avalanche would mind us not being around. Lets go, we can take my vehicle, but we can't drive all the way there, it's a mile off road where we're going, we'll have to travel to it by foot." he explained and then grabbed his keys and headed outside, Rex trotting beside him on the leash.
Cali smiled as she followed him out to his truck. "I don't mind a little hike." She assured him as she got in and buckled up.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:22 pm

Aisling grinned and agreed,  "Yes,  I believe it would have been faster.  Two is always better then one." She rested her head on his chest and drew patterns in his chest hair idly as she enjoyed being with Aidan like this.
With his mate by his side he was content with his place in the world. His exhaustion from the day finally took over. He slowly drifted off to sleep as she ran her fingers across his chest in a soothing fashion.
Aisling's movements grew slower and slower until she succumbed to slumber as well. She snuggled extra close for the intimacy their repose could afford them.
Aidan woke up early the next morning, like he always did. He smiled down at Aisling still cuddled up next to him. He moved to kiss forehead before he tried to gently slide out bed so she could sleep longer.
Aisling mumbled softly as she snuggled into the warmth his vacated spot provided.  She settled at his scent and mumbled his name softly as she buried her nose into the pillow.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:30 pm

Alastor smiled at Annika's truthfully statement and agreed out loud.  "Yes, it is." To only Noa he murmured through their private link, " It may have been by accident,  but you're still my wish come true. You and our child."
Noa a smiled happily and turned to hug Alastor "I love you" she replied privately to him
Alastor held her in a tight hug and nuzzled her neck gently as he said privately, "I know. I feel your love and I hope you feel mine as strongly." He twirled softly as he straightened to remember they weren't alone. But he'd became emotional there for a moment. "I'll behave. If only for a little while. " He promised quietly to her with a wink.
Noa chuckled and looked to the others with a nod. "If you three want to see what you can do together, I don't mind." 

Leon nodded to what Annika said then looked to the couple "True, what shall we do?" He asked her curiously
Alastor stepped away from Noa and walked over to the others.  He looked to Annika for guidance in what to do. He was still new at power sharing and didn't know how to combine three together.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:01 am

Orlando blushed, now embarrassed because of his own stupidity. He frowned afterwards and looked down at Rex who was wagging his tail wanting a walk.
Cali returned from upstairs with a change of clothes just in case and smiled at him. "Alright ready to go." She said excitedly.

Orlando chuckled and was already ready to go. "I don't think Moose and Avalanche would mind us not being around. Lets go, we can take my vehicle, but we can't drive all the way there, it's a mile off road where we're going, we'll have to travel to it by foot." he explained and then grabbed his keys and headed outside, Rex trotting beside him on the leash.
Cali smiled as she followed him out to his truck. "I don't mind a little hike." She assured him as she got in and buckled up.

Orlando chuckled. "Up a steep hill you would." he teased her playfully as he took the driver's seat and Rex sat down in the back, barking at a guy on a bike riding by.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:06 am

(Jeremy was Emily's father, it was a long time ago when his name was mentioned so I don't blame you for forgetting XD)

Emily's emotions were of strong sorrow and deep longing. She wished her father were still here and she wondered if Jeremy was still here, would her mother have still overdosed? "Yes, I wish father could've been saved from the line of gunfire." she muttered back to her mother.

Linda, as a caring parent, reached over and embraced her daughter in the best hug she could manage while being buckled in the seatbelt.
____
Tobyn squeaked and tugged playfully on his grandfather's ear. His teeth were not yet strong enough to rip things apart and so the tug did absolutely nothing but cause a little mini pain in the ear.
(Oops! Thanks for the reminder.   Smile  )
Xavier sent her love and comfort through their link, even though he wished he could hug her instead. 
~~~
(Lol! I know.  Byron plays dramatically.  giggle)
Byron chuckled and said, "My, I might not make it before he eats my whole head."

Emily felt this and sent him a "thank you" in their mind link back to her mate and she hugged her mother back the best she could. "So, mom, are you hungry? I hope so because for dinner tonight I'm making hamburgers." she exclaimed, trying to lift the mood a little.

"Oh? Since when did you cook, darling? Last time I tried to teach you to cook you just sat in a chair and rolled your eyes." she joked with a genuine laugh afterwards. Her laugh was very classy, loud enough that if laughed hard enough, would cause tears to shed if not careful.
____
Tobyn squeaked happily and wagged his tail. "You taste funny" he responded mentally to his grandpa and then sneezed a little bit of fire, like a tiny flamethrower.
Xavier laughed and complemented,  "Emily is a wonderful cook. Shrugged makes the best burgers I've ever had. Their so good you drool just thinking of them." 
~~~
Byron chuckled and nodded slightly , "Yeah , probably all the ear wax you're tasting. That should help clear that yuck out of your mouth ." He said with humor.

Emily smiled happily back towards her mother. "So are you hungry or not mom?" she asked.

Linda was unmistakably drooling now. "I'd much like one, that hospital food made me feel constantly sick to my stomach." she complained.
____
Tobyn sneezed again and then flew off of his grandpa, sneezing, and landing on the ground. He rubbed his tongue against a rock to get the taste out of his mouth the best me could.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

temp

Post by Starrnico on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:39 am

Navar thought about that and it did make sense.  They didn't all look the same. They differed greatly.  " I think you have something there. Just look around at the biodiversity. Why should we be any different? Now that ability would be really cool and useful too. " He said with excitement at the very thought. 
~~~
"Rob, I trust you with everything,  even my Eleanor. On the count of three. 1....2......3" Akron stated as he released the controls and let Robert take over. He crossed his arm to enjoy the ride.
Kimi laughed softly and nodded. It would be awesome to have a dragon like that. "Of course if that's true for us, then it would be true for the other dragon types too, like a chameleon earth dragon." She added thoughtfully. It was interesting.
~~~
Robert chuckled as he took control, flying straight a little bit to get a feel for the craft before doing a couple of tricks
Navar looked to Kimi with intent curiosity,  "Have you met other dragons, if so what types? " He asked almost excitedly. 
~~~
Akron laughed and said, " There's you go old man executive, once you dust those cobwebs off, you still got it!"
"Some, but not many and most of them have been water dragons. I think I have seen all four elements."
~~~
Robert laughed and rolled the craft before flying straight again. "Old man? I'm not old yet." He joked
"That's so cool. What are they like, the other elements? " Navar asked as he kinda started back the way they'd come. He'd thought about what Kimi had said about getting back before it was too late.
~~~
Akron laughed at the gently ribbing.  "Oh? Are you sure? You are in an office all day wearing those boss man suits." He joked further.
Kimi followed him as he started back up to the surface. "They aren't much different than you or me, they just control different elements." She said uncertainly 
~~~
Roger laughed and shook his head a little "Yeah, I don't get to get out here as much as I like." He agreed

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Logan looked up when she spoke curiously, he hadn't expected her to want to come back to work so soon. "If you want to come back I to work that is fine by me. And if I get more customers i might need to get more then one pilot, Peter was my other pilot when it got busy. With him gone and matt recovering I don't know that we could handle more business right now." He told her truthfully.

Leilah blinked her eyes. "I think I may know of someone who could be the other pilot. My mother knew him when she was in college and he has always been a family friend. He's a plane mechanic. My mom says he can fly anything from a jumbo jet to a tiny bush plane and he knows planes upside down and backwards when it comes to repairs. Do you want me to call him?" she offered gently.
Logan looked at her in both surprise and relief. "That would be great actually. It would mean Dan wouldn't have to work overtime. Thank you." He told her sincerely.

Leilah stood up carefully and limped over to her house phone and picked it up and dialed a number. It rang five times before someone picked up. "Hey Hank, I was worried you were up in the air or something. Is it okay if I come visit your house today? I'm bringing a friend I think you might want to meet." she said and then paused within moments. She then laughed. "Of course, I don't think he'd mind being invited inside." she said and then scoffed. "Hey, stop making dad jokes, that one you've already told me. Alright I'll tell him. See you then." she said and then hung up.

She turned towards Logan with a smile. "He'd gladly meet you and he said he might even take you for a flight on the Red Mountain Strike. That's the name of the plane he made himself by hand." she explained to Logan.
Logan listened as she spoke on the phone curiously. When she got off and told him he would meet them he smiled happily. "That is good to hear, if this works out it would really take some of the stress off my shoulders. And I would be happy to fly with him, although I find being in a plane a little constricting after flying as a dragon." he said with a smile.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:21 pm

With his mate by his side he was content with his place in the world. His exhaustion from the day finally took over. He slowly drifted off to sleep as she ran her fingers across his chest in a soothing fashion.
Aisling's movements grew slower and slower until she succumbed to slumber as well. She snuggled extra close for the intimacy their repose could afford them.
Aidan woke up early the next morning, like he always did. He smiled down at Aisling still cuddled up next to him. He moved to kiss forehead before he tried to gently slide out bed so she could sleep longer.
Aisling mumbled softly as she snuggled into the warmth his vacated spot provided.  She settled at his scent and mumbled his name softly as she buried her nose into the pillow.
Aidan smiled down at that as he pulled on a pair of soft sweat pants. He then headed out to the kitchen to get some coffee going and see what he had for breakfast. He wanted to get it going before she woke up.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Noa a smiled happily and turned to hug Alastor "I love you" she replied privately to him
Alastor held her in a tight hug and nuzzled her neck gently as he said privately, "I know. I feel your love and I hope you feel mine as strongly." He twirled softly as he straightened to remember they weren't alone. But he'd became emotional there for a moment. "I'll behave. If only for a little while. " He promised quietly to her with a wink.
Noa chuckled and looked to the others with a nod. "If you three want to see what you can do together, I don't mind." 

Leon nodded to what Annika said then looked to the couple "True, what shall we do?" He asked her curiously
Alastor stepped away from Noa and walked over to the others.  He looked to Annika for guidance in what to do. He was still new at power sharing and didn't know how to combine three together.
Annika considered this for a moment. "Well I can act as a conduit to channel our combined power where we want to go. It might be a little interesting directing so much as I've never done it before. As for channeling through me it might be easiest through touch." She explained simply as she considered whether or not she had it in her to control that kind of power.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:35 pm

Orlando chuckled. "Up a steep hill you would." he teased her playfully as he took the driver's seat and Rex sat down in the back, barking at a guy on a bike riding by.
Cali chuckled and shook her head. "No I enjoy hiking, even if it is strenuous." She corrected equally as playful.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:39 pm

Annika considered this for a moment. "Well I can act as a conduit to channel our combined power where we want to go. It might be a little interesting directing so much as I've never done it before. As for channeling through me it might be easiest through touch." She explained simply as she considered whether or not she had it in her to control that kind of power.
Noa frowned a little, she couldn't help a flare of jealousy at her wanting Alastor to touch her, though she managed to say nothing because it was for the forest and she was here. 

Leon looked to Annika then to Alastor and back again. He had no right to feel anything, she wasn't his, but he wanted her to be. He moved a little closer

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Logan listened as she spoke on the phone curiously. When she got off and told him he would meet them he smiled happily. "That is good to hear, if this works out it would really take some of the stress off my shoulders. And I would be happy to fly with him, although I find being in a plane a little constricting after flying as a dragon." he said with a smile.

Leilah chuckled. "Let me get myself together and then we'll drive over to meet him, he should be lots of fun." she said, taking her dirty dishes to the sink.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:50 pm

Cali chuckled and shook her head. "No I enjoy hiking, even if it is strenuous." She corrected equally as playful.

Orlando chuckled. "I'll remind you of that when we get there." he told her, chuckling to himself and then driving off. "It's off the country-side high-way. I found it by chance driving buy, hopefully nobody's already found it." he added in softly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:36 pm

Noa frowned a little, she couldn't help a flare of jealousy at her wanting Alastor to touch her, though she managed to say nothing because it was for the forest and she was here. 

Leon looked to Annika then to Alastor and back again. He had no right to feel anything, she wasn't his, but he wanted her to be. He moved a little closer
Alastor asked quietly,  "Do we form a circle while holding hands or a straight line? " He glanced to Annika and then to  Leon.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:42 pm

Aidan smiled down at that as he pulled on a pair of soft sweat pants. He then headed out to the kitchen to get some coffee going and see what he had for breakfast. He wanted to get it going before she woke up.
Aisling awoke to the wonderful smell of coffee and opened her eyes with a contented sigh. She looked around for Aidan with a stretch before sitting up to get out of bed to hunt him up. "Someone's an early  bird. " She said teased sweetly as she came into the kitchen.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:51 pm

Navar looked to Kimi with intent curiosity,  "Have you met other dragons, if so what types? " He asked almost excitedly. 
~~~
Akron laughed and said, " There's you go old man executive, once you dust those cobwebs off, you still got it!"
"Some, but not many and most of them have been water dragons. I think I have seen all four elements."
~~~
Robert laughed and rolled the craft before flying straight again. "Old man? I'm not old yet." He joked
"That's so cool. What are they like, the other elements? " Navar asked as he kinda started back the way they'd come. He'd thought about what Kimi had said about getting back before it was too late.
~~~
Akron laughed at the gently ribbing.  "Oh? Are you sure? You are in an office all day wearing those boss man suits." He joked further.
Kimi followed him as he started back up to the surface. "They aren't much different than you or me, they just control different elements." She said uncertainly 
~~~
Robert  laughed and shook his head a little "Yeah, I don't get to get out here as much as I like." He agreed
Navar considered that and smiled.  "That make sense.  I mean how different can we be? Dragons are probably like birds. They share the same features,  but develop to their environment. " He said with logic.
~~~
Akron grinned and stated,  "I have a feeling that's going to change. At least for me, I can't just go back to drawing planes when I can fly on my own. I feel a deeper purpose calling to me. Like we're needed for something bigger then ourselves. I don't know how to describe it without sounding crazy. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:57 pm

(Oops! Thanks for the reminder.   Smile  )
Xavier sent her love and comfort through their link, even though he wished he could hug her instead. 
~~~
(Lol! I know.  Byron plays dramatically.  giggle)
Byron chuckled and said, "My, I might not make it before he eats my whole head."

Emily felt this and sent him a "thank you" in their mind link back to her mate and she hugged her mother back the best she could. "So, mom, are you hungry? I hope so because for dinner tonight I'm making hamburgers." she exclaimed, trying to lift the mood a little.

"Oh? Since when did you cook, darling? Last time I tried to teach you to cook you just sat in a chair and rolled your eyes." she joked with a genuine laugh afterwards. Her laugh was very classy, loud enough that if laughed hard enough, would cause tears to shed if not careful.
____
Tobyn squeaked happily and wagged his tail. "You taste funny" he responded mentally to his grandpa and then sneezed a little bit of fire, like a tiny flamethrower.
Xavier laughed and complemented,  "Emily is a wonderful cook. Shrugged makes the best burgers I've ever had. Their so good you drool just thinking of them." 
~~~
Byron chuckled and nodded slightly , "Yeah , probably all the ear wax you're tasting. That should help clear that yuck out of your mouth ." He said with humor.

Emily smiled happily back towards her mother. "So are you hungry or not mom?" she asked.

Linda was unmistakably drooling now. "I'd much like one, that hospital food made me feel constantly sick to my stomach." she complained.
____
Tobyn sneezed again and then flew off of his grandpa, sneezing, and landing on the ground. He rubbed his tongue against a rock to get the taste out of his mouth the best me could.  
Xavier laughed at Linda's enthusiasm as he pulled onto the street Emily lived on. 
~~~
Byron watched Tobyn with amusement. "Ok, I'll remember that. My ear tastes worse then a dirty old rock. Thanks, thanks a lot. " He joked with a belly laugh.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:03 pm

Alastor asked quietly,  "Do we form a circle while holding hands or a straight line? " He glanced to Annika and then to  Leon.
Annika shook her head, looking first at Leon as he moved a little closer to her. Curious, she thought to herself. She stepped back and shifted settling her wings to her back. "Would be easier in my dragon form. You can either shift as well or stay human. Either way at least one of you needs to be touching me, the other can simple hold hands with the first." She stated simply. She looked to Noa then, she knew she probably didn't want her new mate to touch another woman. But if she could assure her it was nothing like that she wanted to.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:11 pm

~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Robert  laughed and shook his head a little "Yeah, I don't get to get out here as much as I like." He agreed
Navar considered that and smiled.  "That make sense.  I mean how different can we be? Dragons are probably like birds. They share the same features,  but develop to their environment. " He said with logic.
~~~
Akron grinned and stated,  "I have a feeling that's going to change. At least for me, I can't just go back to drawing planes when I can fly on my own. I feel a deeper purpose calling to me. Like we're needed for something bigger then ourselves. I don't know how to describe it without sounding crazy. "
Kimi nodded and smiled a little "They are like people, we are the same, but different." She said softly.
~~~
"Like the earth is calling to us for help" Robert supplied then shook his head "At least that is what I feel." He said "It's like just being a dragon makes us closer to the world, and we can help clean it up."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:05 am

Leilah chuckled. "Let me get myself together and then we'll drive over to meet him, he should be lots of fun." she said, taking her dirty dishes to the sink.
Logan also carried his dishes into the kitchen and rinsed them off in the sink. He then would wait in her living room for her to be ready to go.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:13 am

Orlando chuckled. "I'll remind you of that when we get there." he told her, chuckling to himself and then driving off. "It's off the country-side high-way. I found it by chance driving buy, hopefully nobody's already found it." he added in softly.
"hopefully, but if its that far back i doubt others have found it yet." She said softly, hoping they would have it to themselves.
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:16 am

Aisling awoke to the wonderful smell of coffee and opened her eyes with a contented sigh. She looked around for Aidan with a stretch before sitting up to get out of bed to hunt him up. "Someone's an early  bird. " She said teased sweetly as she came into the kitchen.
Aidan looked over at her with a smile as he poured her a cup of coffee and offered it to her. "Guilty. I have never been able to sleep in." He told her with a grin. "What would you like for breakfast?"
Nariah01
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:42 am

Logan also carried his dishes into the kitchen and rinsed them off in the sink. He then would wait in her living room for her to be ready to go.

(Just gonna peacefully timeskip to their drive over)

Leilah drove them over to Hank's garage which was out in farming country and so it was a long drive over, but they finally arrived and even from the road they could see many planes in his yard, mostly small aircraft. "When I know the right person for the job, I just know." she told him with a smile.