Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:22 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Alastor smiled and nodded as he stepped close to steal a kiss before he'd step back to shift into his dragon form so she could secure the bags and climb up on his back. 
~▪~▪~
Ron clicked the picture of Rob's tattoo and attached it to his own and sent it out. He glanced up as Robert's phone chimed with a incoming call.
Noa smiled at the kiss then moved to get the bags secured before climbing on his back, ready for them to start heading home again "I'm ready love."
Alastor launched them into the air and beat his wings to gain altitude. Once he leveled out,  he glanced back to Noa to see that she was okay.
Noa grinned at the feel of them taking off. She didn't even have to hag on tightly even with the angle he took off at.
Alastor chuckled in his mind at the realization of that fact again.  He had to stop thinking like a human.  He did a fancy spiral in the air fun. He rather liked Noa riding him. He was inspired enough to do an up sweep to punch them through the clouds bank up above them.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:49 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Both Xavier and Byron smiled in greeting as Emily returned.  Xavier pulled out a kitchen and indicated for his father to have a seat.  "Honey, do you have a good sharp pair of scissors?" Xavier asked curiously. 

Byron sat down and looked around quietly.

Emily nodded her head and got into a drawer in the kitchen and pulled out a rather sharp pair of scissors.
"Wonderful! Now wish me luck. " Xavier said with enthusiasm as he took the offered scissors.  He pulled the small hair comb from his back pocket and started combingout the tangles.
Emily then took the scissors from his hand. "You're joking right, can you even cut your own hair?" she asked him.
Xavier smiled and nodded,  "Yes dear. I was only joking.  I'm trying to lighten the atmosphere. " He assured her as he held his hand out for the scissors. 

Byron looked between the two curiously.  He was wondering what the heck it mattered.  At his current state any cutting was an improvement.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

temp

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:25 am

Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:

(Yeah that helps, thanks Smile )
Katherine bit her bottom lip as she looked at the phone. She sighed softly before picking up the phone to call back Rob.
Rob waited for the picture to be taken of his arm then picked up the phone, answering it "Hello, Kathrine?" He was a bit worried she wouldn't want to talk to him even though she had called back
"Hey Rob, I'm sorry I missed your call...a lot has been going through my mind..." she said softly.
Rob took the drink with a smile to his friend before answering Kathrine "Yeah, it has been a strange day. LIsten, can you come over to my place? I may have found somthing about our birthmarks."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:32 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Alastor smiled and nodded as he stepped close to steal a kiss before he'd step back to shift into his dragon form so she could secure the bags and climb up on his back. 
~▪~▪~
Ron clicked the picture of Rob's tattoo and attached it to his own and sent it out. He glanced up as Robert's phone chimed with a incoming call.
Noa smiled at the kiss then moved to get the bags secured before climbing on his back, ready for them to start heading home again "I'm ready love."
Alastor launched them into the air and beat his wings to gain altitude. Once he leveled out,  he glanced back to Noa to see that she was okay.
Noa grinned at the feel of them taking off. She didn't even have to hag on tightly even with the angle he took off at.
Alastor chuckled in his mind at the realization of that fact again.  He had to stop thinking like a human.  He did a fancy spiral in the air fun. He rather liked Noa riding him. He was inspired enough to do an up sweep to punch them through the clouds bank up above them.
Moa laughed and leaned over to hug him. "I love you so much" She said privatly since yelling would be ineffective

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:

Katherine bit her bottom lip as she looked at the phone. She sighed softly before picking up the phone to call back Rob.
Rob waited for the picture to be taken of his arm then picked up the phone, answering it "Hello, Kathrine?" He was a bit worried she wouldn't want to talk to him even though she had called back
"Hey Rob, I'm sorry I missed your call...a lot has been going through my mind..." she said softly.
Rob took the drink with a smile to his friend before answering Kathrine "Yeah, it has been a strange day. LIsten, can you come over to my place? I may have found somthing about our birthmarks."
Katherine nodded as she grabbed her leather jacket "Alright, what's your address? " she said as she went to the front door to leave.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:13 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:

Akron listened quietly to Rob's half of the conversation while looking at the city down below.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:16 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Noa laughed and leaned over to hug him. "I love you so much" She said privatly since yelling would be ineffective
Alastor twirled deeply to his beloved and murmured in her mind, " As I love you my own experience true heart. You are my life and my happiness. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:14 pm

Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:

Katherine nodded as she grabbed her leather jacket "Alright, what's your address? " she said as she went to the front door to leave.
I'll text it as soon as we hang up. Thank you" Rob said and waited for her to hang up before sending the text of his address for her.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:21 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Noa laughed and leaned over to hug him. "I love you so much" She said privatly since yelling would be ineffective
Alastor twirled deeply to his beloved and murmured in her mind, " As I love you my own experience true heart. You are my life and my happiness. "
Noa twirled in return, happy with her life now and happy to have a family she could settle down with

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
I'll text it as soon as we hang up. Thank you" Rob said and waited for her to hang up before sending the text of his address for her.
Akron turned to look back at Robert as he texted the address.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Noa twirled in return, happy with her life now and happy to have a family she could settle down with
Alastor fairly shuddered as her twirl resonated throughout him. It was such a simple thing that carried a lot of meaning.  He waived though the clouds mostly because it was daylight.  Even traveling blind, he felt the gravitational pull of the earth's true north and was easily finding his way home with it.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:04 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Katherine hanged up and entered her car, when she got the address she started the car and headed to his house.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:18 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Emily nodded her head and got into a drawer in the kitchen and pulled out a rather sharp pair of scissors.
"Wonderful! Now wish me luck. " Xavier said with enthusiasm as he took the offered scissors.  He pulled the small hair comb from his back pocket and started combingout the tangles.
Emily then took the scissors from his hand. "You're joking right, can you even cut your own hair?" she asked him.
Xavier smiled and nodded,  "Yes dear. I was only joking.  I'm trying to lighten the atmosphere. " He assured her as he held his hand out for the scissors. 

Byron looked between the two curiously.  He was wondering what the heck it mattered.  At his current state any cutting was an improvement.
(Bump)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:19 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
She's coming over" Rob told him

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:26 am

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Alastor fairly shuddered as her twirl resonated throughout him. It was such a simple thing that carried a lot of meaning.  He waived though the clouds mostly because it was daylight.  Even traveling blind, he felt the gravitational pull of the earth's true north and was easily finding his way home with it.
Noa smiled, spreading her arms as they traveled through the clouds. She had an odd thought though and shared it with Alastor "Do you think, since we are earth dragons, would we be able to travel through the earth?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:00 pm

nickyknack wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

(Bump)
Emily smirked at him and refused to give him the scissors.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Noa smiled, spreading her arms as they traveled through the clouds. She had an odd thought though and shared it with Alastor "Do you think, since we are earth dragons, would we be able to travel through the earth?"
Alastor thought about that and nodded decidedly.  "It would seem logical.  Based on our ability to affect the vegetation and all  earthly materials.  It would be something for me to try. It could prove interesting. Obviously we couldn't venture too deep. The core is gas and molten magma. Definitely a fire dragon's territory."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:25 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(Bump)
Xavier returned Emily's smirk and didn't push the issue.  He figured it was probably a good thing. "Alright Byron,  you're saved from a less then confident hair cut, thanks to Emily. " He bowed out gracefully.

Byron chuckled and looked to Emily expectantly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:43 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Akron nodded understanding and moved to reclaim his seat. "Did she seems fine" He asked simply.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:49 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Alastor thought about that and nodded decidedly.  "It would seem logical.  Based on our ability to affect the vegetation and all  earthly materials.  It would be something for me to try. It could prove interesting. Obviously we couldn't venture too deep. The core is gas and molten magma. Definitely a fire dragon's territory."
Noa chuckled and nodded "Certainly their territory that deep, but it could be a way to travel undetected if that is ever needed."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:52 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

(Bump)
Xavier returned Emily's smirk and didn't push the issue.  He figured it was probably a good thing. "Alright Byron,  you're saved from a less then confident hair cut, thanks to Emily. " He bowed out gracefully.

Emily then brought out a brush and started brushing his hair. "Hmmm, I'll need to wash your hair first, follow me over to the sink, bring a chair." she told him and headed into the kitchen.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:53 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
Silver176 wrote:
Akron nodded understanding and moved to reclaim his seat. "Did she seems fine" He asked simply.
Rob nodded then shrugged "I guess so" He wasn't certain

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:54 pm

Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Starrnico wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Noa chuckled and nodded "Certainly their territory that deep, but it could be a way to travel undetected if that is ever needed."
"It thrills me at the prospect of such a mode of travel.  A secret Labyrinth of subterranean tunnels sound very appealing. " Alastor stated as he adjusted his course slightly. Alastor, knowing what the return journey would be like, after so time, they came upon their island. He eagerly landed to rest and get more provisions for their continued trip. 

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:58 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
(Bump)

Emily then brought out a brush and started brushing his hair. "Hmmm, I'll need to wash your hair first, follow me over to the sink, bring a chair." she told him and headed into the kitchen.
Byron dutifully did as instructed.  He did glance around all the while.  Almost as if he'd never been inside a house before.  

Xavier held up the rear as the funneled into the kitchen.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum