Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 5:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Oh, now that last one sounds pretty darn interesting." Navar said as he followed along and shifted once they got to the water.
(?)
Kimi chuckled and headed into the ocean and along the shoreline to get to her cave entrance. She looked back to him then went in, shifting and moving onto the 'shore' in the cave.
~~~
"Love at first sight really, and we learned about eachother, that we both love the forest. It was fast, but we both fell in love with one another." Noa said with a smile at her husband.
Navar followed and when he surfaced inside the cave,  he looked around with wonder.  He shifted and swam to shore.  "Wow! I've never seen anything like it. Well except for in movies. But being here now, seeing it, hearing the echo of the water, it's amazing.  How did you find this cave? " He asked as he continued to take it all in. 
~~~
Alastor smiled as he clasped Noa's hand and brought it to his lips to kiss it adoringly. 

Mabel made a soft sound and shook her head with a smile.  "In my day, they used to call that meeting your soulmates. It couldn't have happened to a nicer couple." She said with sincerity.
"The ocean led me here." Kimi replied, smiling as she looked around "And then I fixed it up and made it 'homey'"
~~
Noa smiled and nodded "Soulmates, yes. We just felt that connection from the start." She agreed, eyes focused on Alastor
"You did a right good job with that. It's very homey indeed. " Navar said with intrigue as he looked to Kimi. He'd opted to sit on the shore before he made himself dizzy from walking in circles trying to see it all. 
~~~
Alastor bit down on the twirl that wanted to come out as he returned Noa's attentive gaze. He mouthed instead, " I love you. "

"Ah, young love. It is a thing to see and live vicariously through. " Mabel said softly as she stood up to place their orders.
Kimi went over to get a soda then held it up "Want a soda, or water?" She asked, taking the role of hostess for the  moment.
~~~
Noa blushed and dipped her head, mouthing 'I love you' back to him then glancing to Mabel. She was a nice woman.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 6:34 am

( bump)

(Yeah I did, and I missed the post somehow)

Emily softly walked in and gently kisses her infants cheek. "I love you." she whispered to Tobyn before she covered him up a little better than Byron had. She was so proud of her son.
____
Moona held on tight and tried not to lose her lunch, for she was kind of afraid of heights now.
Xavier wrapped and arm around Emily and watched Tobyn sleep lovingly with his mate. He was also very proud of their son. 
~~~
Byron felt Moona's uneasy and fear, so he projected pleasant images to her to give something else to focus on while he flew home.

Emily smiled and then hummed a little. She kissed Xavier's cheek before she began heading to their bedroom.
_____
Moona calmed down a bit at the images and focused on them.
Xavier smiled at the tender gesture and followed his mate to the master bedroom.  He stripped down to his boxers and t-shirt before slipping into bed with a tired sigh. "Ah, this feels so good.  My weary bones need some rest. I feel old before my time." He said with humor as he looked to Emily with a smile. 
~~~
Byron wasthankful that the images were helping Moona cope with the flight. He was glad when the roof of the house came into view.  He carefully checked to make sure no neighbors were out before descending into the backyard.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 11:55 am

Aidan twined his neck around hers as much as he could, his hot breath against her scales as he pulled her into a dive. He let them fall for a bit before pulling out his wings to catch them as he leveled off and rumbled against her chest. "oh I can think of lots of things but none of them can be done in this shape." He whispered mentally as he released her and flew up higher away from her leaving a flaming trail as he did.
Aisling free fell until she was able to regain her balance and pulled out of the G-Force against her. She caught up with Aidan and shot past him into the stratosphere.
Aidan watched her pass him and his chest swelled with pride, that was his woman. Then he paused and shook his head, wait what? He really needed to talk to her about that before he went around and started declaring such things. He stayed there, lost in his thoughts for a moment before he moved to follow her.
Aisling buzzed Aidan an another flyby and laughed in his mind. This was too much fun, but even more so because of him sharing this experience with her. She did wonder how sore her arms were going to be tomorrow though.
Aidan chuckled as she flew past him, his heart warmed to see how happy she was. "how have I gone my whole life without knowing you or this?" He said to her mentally as he flew up along side her.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 6:35 pm

Winter blinked and looked at the clock. "Sure." she told him with a little bored yawn.
Spencer tilted his head at her yawn though he headed for the living room just as a commercial for the fair came on. "We could go there when it opens."

Winter blinked her eyes at the fair and lowered her gaze. She had never been to one.
At her silence, Spencer looked to her again, concerned.

Winter glanced towards him and sighed. She sat down on the couch and just watched the TV screen. She had never been to a fair before.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 7:07 pm

Annika laughed and shook her head. "No thank you, I don't have any more clean forks and I don't want to give you cooties." She smiled as she took another bite of the beans though.
Leon laughed at that and set the side down so he could eat again "I don't believe in cooties."
"Well thats good, you can't be infected by what you don't believe in." Annika said with a smile as she reached her fork over and took some of his mack and cheese with a grin.
"Hey" Leon called then chuckled and shook his head "It's good, isn't it?"
Annika nodded with a grin."It is! Do you want some of my shrimp or coleslaw? Seems only fair since I keep taking your food." She offered.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

temp

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 8:59 pm

Cali blushed even more. "Well the malfunction was that I had nothing in my wardrobe to wear." She said as she leaned in and gave him kiss.

Orlando kissed her back and then chuckled. "So, I'll take care of tickets, food, drink, and games. Okay, you won't have to pay for anything." he told her.
Cali frowned, "Are you sure? I have a job I can help pay for somethings it isn't a problem." She told him although it was sweet of him to offer to pay for it all.

Orlando kissed her lips and smiled. "I'm sure." he told her and then went towards her car so they could head over there.
Cali wasn't going to argue. She headed to the car to drive them to the fair.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 9:10 pm

Winter blinked and looked at the clock. "Sure." she told him with a little bored yawn.
Spencer tilted his head at her yawn though he headed for the living room just as a commercial for the fair came on. "We could go there when it opens."

Winter blinked her eyes at the fair and lowered her gaze. She had never been to one.

Winter glanced towards him and sighed. She sat down on the couch and just watched the TV screen. She had never been to a fair before.
"Is something wrong?" Spencer had to ask

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 9:11 pm

Annika laughed and shook her head. "No thank you, I don't have any more clean forks and I don't want to give you cooties." She smiled as she took another bite of the beans though.
Leon laughed at that and set the side down so he could eat again "I don't believe in cooties."
"Well thats good, you can't be infected by what you don't believe in." Annika said with a smile as she reached her fork over and took some of his mack and cheese with a grin.
Annika nodded with a grin."It is! Do you want some of my shrimp or coleslaw? Seems only fair since I keep taking your food." She offered.
Leon chuckled then shrugged and reached over to snag a shrimp "Since you offered."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 9:14 pm

Orlando kissed her back and then chuckled. "So, I'll take care of tickets, food, drink, and games. Okay, you won't have to pay for anything." he told her.
Cali frowned, "Are you sure? I have a job I can help pay for somethings it isn't a problem." She told him although it was sweet of him to offer to pay for it all.

Orlando kissed her lips and smiled. "I'm sure." he told her and then went towards her car so they could head over there.

Orlando got into the car's passenger seat of her car and waited to show her the way to the piers and to the fair that was starting soon. In his mind he pieced together what his date would be like. It would be his first so he was a little nervous. He was thinking of what rides to go on with her and what games to play. He was pretty good at playing the dart game in some bars, but he didn't think he'd do well with the one that pops the balloons. He was also good at shooting a gun, so maybe the water gun game? So many ideas popped in his head at once and he didn't bother to figure them all out.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 9:14 pm

"I've never been to a fair. I wouldn't know what's it's like." she explained to him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 9:17 pm

"I've never been to a fair. I wouldn't know what's it's like." she explained to him.
"Never?" Spencer asked with a frown. "Well, we will have to change that, they are fun."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 9:19 pm

"Never?" Spencer asked with a frown. "Well, we will have to change that, they are fun."

Winter lowered her gaze and then turned the TV off. "I don't know, Spencer. I'm scared I'll have nothing to wear and what if it's not as fun as it seems?" she asked worriedly. She worried too much.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 10:48 pm

Leon chuckled then shrugged and reached over to snag a shrimp "Since you offered."
Annika just laughed as she continued to eat her dinner. She was happy to have a new friend she didn't really have a whole lot. She tended to avoid people because she was always afraid of slipping up. Now she had someone she could share this with and it was nice.
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nariah01 Yesterday at 10:50 pm

Orlando got into the car's passenger seat of her car and waited to show her the way to the piers and to the fair that was starting soon. In his mind he pieced together what his date would be like. It would be his first so he was a little nervous. He was thinking of what rides to go on with her and what games to play. He was pretty good at playing the dart game in some bars, but he didn't think he'd do well with the one that pops the balloons. He was also good at shooting a gun, so maybe the water gun game? So many ideas popped in his head at once and he didn't bother to figure them all out.
Cali got directions and headed off, excited for the day ahead. She followed the directions until she got to where she could park. She paid for parking and found a spot, pulling in and cutting the engine. She gave Orlando a grin, "Since I am driving I will pay for parking."
Nariah01
Cadet
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Cali got directions and headed off, excited for the day ahead. She followed the directions until she got to where she could park. She paid for parking and found a spot, pulling in and cutting the engine. She gave Orlando a grin, "Since I am driving I will pay for parking."

"Fair enough." he said as he got out. He heard kids screaming, apparently the rides have already started. He could see the swing ride and the ferris wheel from where he was.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down