Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

Dragons

Dragons are not extinct, they are not a myth, nor are they a figment of a child's imagination. They did not pass into the sands of time, they simply assimilated their forms to blend in with the dominant society... humans. 

Using the last of their magic  they transformed themselves into a much smaller version of their former selves.

Each Dragonkin bares a unique mark upon their person that symbolizes the elemental dragons they once were.  To the untrained eye, (the humans) they look to be simple dragon tattoos. But to the Dragonkin, it's a Mark of Brotherhood. No two marks are the same, nor are they in the same place.  

The cost for their human suit was steep, a cost their ancestors thought was worth the price.  But now, as the human population increases exponentially and the Earth is slowly dying,  something strange is happening to the Dragonkin. They are awakening as if from a long slumber as their elements call out to them to save them.

Earth:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Earth dragons controlled the plants and could move the very earth beneath them. They are relatively small, able to fit on a trailer for an 18 wheeler, but this aids them in agility and hiding in their preferred forest environment. Earth dragons can communicate with the earth bound animals though only on an emotional level.

Even as Dragonkin, these elemental dragons prefer the woods over the city, likely only going to the city when they have to 

Air:
Air dragons control the wind and air currents. They could bring anything from a soft, warm summer breeze to an arctic frost or blizzard. They are large, able to see over a two story building. Air dragons can communicate with any flying creature on an emotional level.

As a Dragonkin, they prefer the top floors of skyscrapers, so are usually found in executive and CEO positions in various companies. 

Fire:
Fire dragons can control both the fires of man and lightning and the fires of the deep, lava. They are mid-sized, small enough to fit in lava tubes, but larger than the Earth dragons. Fire dragons can link minds with any dragon type, a form of telepathy.

As Dragonkin, these are the ones that study volcanoes or work close to fires in other jobs, uncaring of the heat they must be near. They are the glassmakers, creating works of art from their beloved flames. 

Water:
Water dragons control both fresh and salt water and are able to communicate with aquatic creatures. They are just smaller than air dragons, right at the height of a two story house but unable to see over it. 

As dragonkin, they work most often as scuba-divers or on cruise ships, or are the 'beach bums' seen on any shore. 

Note: all jobs listed are only to get an idea, they are not the only jobs the dragonkin can do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NickyKnack has Threadlord powers for this RP. Wink

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as all site rules for T-15

3. No foul language. You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. No bullying other members

5. No Mary/Gary sues

6. Have fun!

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragons Roleplay (Open, accepting)

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Did they make it to the rainforest or is it another island?)
When they landed,  Alastor had a powerful thirst and immediately went in search of fresh water. His wings were so tired they quivered and hung loosely at his side. " I believe I have a new appreciation for airplanes." He said tiredly.
(Yeah, rainforest)
Noa followed him, looking around the area tiredly. "Yes, we may have to use that on the return trip, at least part of the way."
" I say the first order of business after we acquire water, is rest. What do you think?" Alastor asked,  noting she was pekid too.
Noa nodded "Yes, that was quite a flight. We both need our rest." She agreed.
"I'm glad. " Alastor admitted as he gave a relieved whimper as they found a river.  The water was fresh, albeit it brackish in nature. He dipped his head to drink the brownish water. To his dragon palate, it tasted similar to how tea would taste to his human tounge.  It was quiet refreshing and definitely welcomed.
Noa did the same, drinking the water beside him thirstily then crossing the water to a nice, somewhat clear space where they could lay together and sleep next to one another

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

temp

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:06 pm

Emily kissed his lips. "I feel great." she told him.
"Well your chariot awaits you my lady. So shall we go have a real lunch together?  I'm sure you're sick of that hospital food and the takeout I brought you." Xavier asked curiously.
Emily nodded and her stomach growling agreed.
"And that's two votes for good food." Xavier said with humor as he offered to help her into the car. "Now the question is where do you want to eat?" Xavier asked gently.
Emily got into the car herself. "I'll take anywhere besides this place." she answered honestly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:41 am

" I say the first order of business after we acquire water, is rest. What do you think?" Alastor asked,  noting she was pekid too.
"I'm glad. " Alastor admitted as he gave a relieved whimper as they found a river.  The water was fresh, albeit it brackish in nature. He dipped his head to drink the brownish water. To his dragon palate, it tasted similar to how tea would taste to his human tounge.  It was quiet refreshing and definitely welcomed.
Noa did the same, drinking the water beside him thirstily then crossing the water to a nice, somewhat clear space where they could lay together and sleep next to one another
Alastor settled down next to Noa and yawned widely.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:45 am

"Well your chariot awaits you my lady. So shall we go have a real lunch together?  I'm sure you're sick of that hospital food and the takeout I brought you." Xavier asked curiously.
"And that's two votes for good food." Xavier said with humor as he offered to help her into the car. "Now the question is where do you want to eat?" Xavier asked gently.
Emily got into the car herself. "I'll take anywhere besides this place." she answered honestly.
Xavier chuckled as he went around the car to get into the driver's seat. "Your wish is my command. " He said jokingly as he pulled out and headed out.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:38 am

Noa closed her eyes, snuggling up close to him to rest until morning.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:28 am

Alastor wrapped her with his right wing and called to the plants to provide cover for them before drifting off to sleep.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Alastor wrapped her with his right wing and called to the plants to provide cover for them before drifting off to sleep.
Noa slept till morning, waking to the morning light. She slipped out of his and the plants embrace and went to find breakfast for the two of them. She came back with a couple of crocodiles and an anaconda for them.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:18 pm

Noa slept till morning, waking to the morning light. She slipped out of his and the plants embrace and went to find breakfast for the two of them. She came back with a couple of crocodiles and an anaconda for them.
Alastor had awoke a short time before Noa's return.  He was delightfully surprised by her bountiful meal.  " Predators my favorite! Thank you my love." He said with grateful enthusiasm.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:38 pm

Alastor had awoke a short time before Noa's return.  He was delightfully surprised by her bountiful meal.  " Predators my favorite! Thank you my love." He said with grateful enthusiasm.
Noa smiled at him as well as she could in dragon form. "I know, but I always wanted to try this myself." She said happily.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:48 pm

Noa smiled at him as well as she could in dragon form. "I know, but I always wanted to try this myself." She said happily.
"I had the notion one time when I visited Shreveport Louisiana. But needless to say I copped out, only to regret it later. This time I intend to partake and enjoy bite with the most wonderful woman in the world. " Alastor said with sincerity.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:15 pm

"I had the notion one time when I visited Shreveport Louisiana. But needless to say I copped out, only to regret it later. This time I intend to partake and enjoy bite with the most wonderful woman in the world. " Alastor said with sincerity.
Noa chuckled and nodded before starting to eat hers, liking this strange taste even if the hide was tough

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:25 pm

Noa chuckled and nodded before starting to eat hers, liking this strange taste even if the hide was tough
Alastor enjoyed the gamey taste and texture of the meat. He bit off chunks and held them out to Noa lovingly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:42 pm

Xavier chuckled as he went around the car to get into the driver's seat. "Your wish is my command. " He said jokingly as he pulled out and headed out.
Emily got in with a smile.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:24 pm

(She was already in the car.   Very Happy  )
Xavier had decided on a Steakhouse he'd heard good things about.  He glanced to her as he drove,  glad Emily was better.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:37 pm

Xavier had decided on a Steakhouse he'd heard good things about.  He glanced to her as he drove,  glad Emily was better.
(I meant buckled in, it lagged XD)

Emily would listen to the radio and dance to the music.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:11 pm

It wasn't long before Xavier pulled into the parking lot and parked. "I'm going to have to take you dancing one of these nights. " He said happily.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:31 pm

It wasn't long before Xavier pulled into the parking lot and parked. "I'm going to have to take you dancing one of these nights. " He said happily.
Emily chuckled and smiled, a blush on her cheeks.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:42 pm

"Is that a yes?" Xavier asked with a chuckle.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Emily nodded and stepped out. "Last one in gets to lick the bathroom toilet." she said, running towards the entrance.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:06 pm

Emily nodded and stepped out. "Last one in gets to lick the bathroom toilet." she said, running towards the entrance.
Xavier had no chance to catch up, for he was laughing to hard. "Where'd that come from!" He asked as he hurried after Emily.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:22 pm

Xavier had no chance to catch up, for he was laughing to hard. "Where'd that come from!" He asked as he hurried after Emily.
Emily touched the door first and laughed triumphantly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:12 am

Xavier had no chance to catch up, for he was laughing to hard. "Where'd that come from?" He asked as he hurried after Emily.
" Well I'm not licking a toilet seat and you can't make me." Xavier said with a chuckle as he opened the door to go inside.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:33 am

Alastor enjoyed the gamey taste and texture of the meat. He bit off chunks and held them out to Noa lovingly.
Noa looked to him and took the bite gently then started to offer him bites as well.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:03 am

Xavier had no chance to catch up, for he was laughing to hard. "Where'd that come from?" He asked as he hurried after Emily.
" Well I'm not licking a toilet seat and you can't make me." Xavier said with a chuckle as he opened the door to go inside.
Emily smirked at this and went inside after him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next