View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 18, 2018 8:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cat nodded and smiled then shrugged "My people are curious though, and may come down on their own. Just as a warning, but we don't have to tell anyone just yet." Her marks might tell them, but she wouldn't, yet.

~~~
Silvia followed, watching the commotion and wondering though she waited for an answer for now.

~~~
Keith looked away after a moment to see the patiently waiting groom with their saddled horses. "It seems our ride is here, shall we?" He asked, looking to her again.
Sin looked to Cat,  " Then it would probably be better to tell them then. I don't want to get either of us in trouble. Especially since your distinctive marks are on the wall. We wouldn't be able to deny we didn't know about the cave. Should we head back now?" He asked worriedly. 
~☆~
Duncan cornered the cook and ask what was going on. It turned out to be a celebration with the closest lords in attendance.  He frowned at first , but then smiled as he headed back to Silvia once again to explain.
~☆~
"By all means. Lead the way and I'll endeavor to keep up." Keira teased playfully.  Feeling excited and spirited about the ride with him.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 18, 2018 9:18 pm

(her name was Arabella, lol. Quite entertaining to read over again)

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 18, 2018 9:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(her name was Arabella, lol. Quite entertaining to read over again)
(Lol! I've done that. The time Silvia and Duncan get drunk is one of my favorite parts.  Smile  )

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 19, 2018 5:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cat nodded and smiled then shrugged "My people are curious though, and may come down on their own. Just as a warning, but we don't have to tell anyone just yet." Her marks might tell them, but she wouldn't, yet.

~~~
Silvia followed, watching the commotion and wondering though she waited for an answer for now.

~~~
Keith looked away after a moment to see the patiently waiting groom with their saddled horses. "It seems our ride is here, shall we?" He asked, looking to her again.
Sin looked to Cat,  " Then it would probably be better to tell them then. I don't want to get either of us in trouble. Especially since your distinctive marks are on the wall. We wouldn't be able to deny we didn't know about the cave. Should we head back now?" He asked worriedly. 
~☆~
Duncan cornered the cook and ask what was going on. It turned out to be a celebration with the closest lords in attendance.  He frowned at first , but then smiled as he headed back to Silvia once again to explain.
~☆~
"By all means. Lead the way and I'll endeavor to keep up." Keira teased playfully.  Feeling excited and spirited about the ride with him.
Cat shrugged then shook her head "We are still exploring. We could always say we wanted to make sure it is safe before we tell." She said softly. 
~~~~
Silvia smiled when he told her about the celebration. "What are they celebrating?" She asked curiously. 
~~~
Keith chuckled and moved to help her up once again before he would mount his horse. He was riding a different stallion today, giving his a break after the long ride before.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 6:56 pm

Satisfied that he wasn't pressuring Cat into silence, Sin nodded. "I think that's a good idea." He said pleasantly. 
~☆~
Duncan laughed heartedly and stated,  "For Keira's wedding and the blessing of finally finding a heart match. She is much adored and though she isn't here to partake, my clan does love ato celebrate happy unions." 
~☆~
Keira took up the reins and stroked her mares neck soothingly with a greeting to her. After that was taken care off, she nudged (forgot her name) forward to join Keith.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 20, 2018 9:07 am

Cat smiled, glad he wasn't insisting on giving up their explorations together just yet. She wasn't ready to go back and be told she couldn't go back in until they were fully explored by adults. 
~~~
Silvia chuckled then looked to the basket "That sounds good, but I think this little one should sit out the festivities in my room." 
~~~
(Deri, I think)
Keith chuckled softly and set the stallion to a walk so they could leave the castle without running over anyone. "I dare say, you could keep up easily enough even at a full gallop."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 11:24 am

Sin squinted in the pool of light from their lantern as something glittering on the walls up ahead caught his eye. "What's that? I've never seen that before." He asked with a frown. (Tiny crystals on the walls and ceiling)
~☆~
Duncan nodded affirmatively. "Most definitely. The dog may chase the cat, the cat may use me as a tree and who has time for that. " He said humorously. 
~☆~
(Thanks,  I had it written down, but can't find my notebook. You can clean too good sometimes.  Razz)
Keira appreciated Keith's confidence in her riding skills. Duncan always tried to treat her like glass. She walked Deri close beside his stallion. The occasional brush of their legs lent to the closeness she felt with him. "Ah, that may be true.  But then that brings to question, would it be my mastery of equine skills, or your mastery of horseflesh that lends itself to our ability to keep pace with you, beloved husband?" She teased happily.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 20, 2018 4:38 pm

Cat looked ahead then smiled "Remember to watch where you step" She warned gently as they headed for the wall to look at the crystals. 
~~~
"This little kitten may not be able to run from a dog yet." Silvia said then smiled and looked to him again "I will be back soon." She said as she turned to take the kitten upstairs and clean up a little."
~~~
Keith chuckled softly at that "Now, that's a loaded question. I think I will say both are equal from what I have seen." He said honestly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 6:08 pm

Sin was grateful for the reminder, because it was very easy for him to get distracted sometimes. He stepped with caution as he walked over with Cat to the wall.  " It's so glittery. How can crystals be so tiny?" He marveled aloud.
~☆~
Duncan headed to his chambers to freshen up from their journey as well. After the dust from the road was whipped away,  he took to shaking out his good kilt to adorn himself in. He looked to the silvered glass to give an assessment of his effort. Satisfied after a quick brush of his hair he headed out to the hallway to await Silvia when she finished getting ready. 
~☆~
Keira tipped back her head and laughed musically. When she finished,  she shook her head and smiled widely.  "You are wise beyond your years, husband. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 21, 2018 8:11 am

Cat smiled and stopped by his side, looking at them. "Lots of crystals are small." She said with a shrug. She wasn't sure why. "There's probably bigger ones in the stone."
~~~
Silvia finished her freshening up and came out, smiling at Duncan again. She liked how he looked in his plaid. " You look very handsome."
~~~
Keith chuckled and smiled at her again. " Thank you. Ready to run?" He asked as they left the gates.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 21, 2018 7:43 pm

Sin reached up to touch them, but stopped short. Not sure if he should touch them or not. He knew certain stones grew with age and some in these caves had grown longer through the dripping water. "Could I touch them?" He asked quietly. 
~☆~
"I do me best with what the Lord gave me. While your bonnie self could make an angel weep. " Duncan said honestly. 
~☆~
Keira smiled with a little challenge in her eyes. "I'm ready when you are. Then we'll see what the answer to that question really is."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue May 22, 2018 8:44 am

Cat shrugged a little "Some are fragile, some are sharp." She said, not knowing what these were just from looking. "You can try, just be careful." 

~~~
Silvia blushed again and dipped her head at that compliment. She moved closer, giving him a hug for saying such a sweet thing to her.
~~~
Keith laughed and nudged the young stallion onward, heading for the loch near his castle.He would race there with her, making sure she didn't get lost or left behind, not that there was much chance of the latter.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 22, 2018 5:35 pm

Sin nodded and touched the tiny crystals lightly. He smiled and said,  "They feel so weird. Supper rough, almost. " 
~☆~
Duncan chuckled deeply. " hugs for telling the truth, I like it!" He said teasingly as he hugged Silva affectionately, before wrapping arm around your shoulder and walking down the hall with her to return to the great hall.
~☆~
Keri's mare ran like the wind and soon she forgot about racing and  would be victory. It was merely banter anyway. She allowed herself to exsit in the moment. For mow on, she wasn't running from anything. With Keith,  rode with togetherness and pure joy. "The air smells so good. I've always liked the musty smell of a loch." She admitted as they road along.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue May 22, 2018 6:43 pm

"They are stones, just really pretty ones." Cat said with a smile, looking more closely at the crystals and touching them too. "Almost makes it look like little stars in here." 
~~~
Silvia chuckled and walked with Duncan back downstairs happily. 
(did they get married already?)
~~~
Keith let them run until they came close to the loch, then he slowed down to let the horses have a break. "See there, you didn't need any coddling. You ride very well." He teased then looked towards the loch. "There's no other smell like the loch"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 23, 2018 6:03 pm

Sin chuckled and nodded with wonderment. "It sure does. It's beautiful and almost magical. " 
~☆~
(Oops! Good point. Let's change that to he offered her his arm.   Wink ) 
The great hall was arranged to accommodate the liveliness that the Klang needed to partake of dance and some favourite  games. 
~☆~
Keira blushed modestly and said, "Thank you and no, there really isn't. " She nudged Deri closer so she could get a drink if she wanted,  which she looked out over the water.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 24, 2018 9:40 am

Cat smiled and looked to him again. "I am glad you shared this with me. It is wonderous."

~~
(I was asking cause I forgot if they had or not.)
Silvia walked with him happily as they returned to the festivities downstairs. 
~~~
Keith looked over the water and smiled softly. "My parents used to come out here and have picnics by this loch, before she got too weak."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 25, 2018 8:24 pm

Sin shrugged and admitted,  "Wonders should be shared, but we discovered this part together. So that means we can name this cavern ourselves, what should we call it?" 
~☆~
(No, they were not married yet. Unless you want to say they are married, or timeskip. Either is fine with me. )
Duncan looked around and noticed his favorite childhood game of bean bag toss. "Care to take on the champion?" He asked with a flip of his hair and a raise of his chin for  a playfully effect of arrogance.
~☆~
Keira looked to Keith with compassion for what his mother was enduring. Her condition was tricky and ongoing , even with treatment. "Perhaps well celibate with a picnic once she's well enough again. She has already shown improvements." She stated encouragingly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 26, 2018 9:29 am

Cat smiled and nodded then shrugged in thought. "I don't know, maybe our names?" She asked softly.
~~~
Silvia chuckled softly and shrugged with a nod. "I will play, but I am not the best at games like this." She said with a smile. 
~~~
Keith looked to her again then dipped his head a little "I'm sure she will, now that she has the right medicine. I spoke of it because I would like to continue the tradition with you, if you would like that."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 27, 2018 9:26 pm

Sin chuckled and tried it out both ways, " Humm, Catsin.....SinCat....the first one has a good ring to it. Which do you prefer?" He asked curiously. 
~☆~
Duncan belly laughed and admitted,  "Come then, choose a game more to your fancy. I don't need to win as much as have fun. A game where we are more equally matched is better for both, don't you agree?" 
~☆~
"Oh Keith, I would be both honored and elated. Especially being apart of your family's tradition. Perhaps in time....if the Lord blesses us, we'll have a little one of our own to share such indelible moments with." Keira said as she became quite emotional unexpectedly. She blotted at her eyes and looked down to where her fingers twined with Deri's mane. "I'm sorry,  it came on me all of a sudden. Here I'm ruining a perfectly good moment with my blubbering." She apologized meekly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 28, 2018 9:07 am

"Catsin Cavern?" Cat asked with a smile. It did make it sound fun, though the other way sounded alright to her as well.
~~~
Silvia chuckled and looked up at him again. "Now, how can I get better unless I play it?" She asked cheerfully, though she did look around to see what other games they were playing. 
~~~
Keith moved closer and reached over for her hand. "Happy tears are always welcome, it's the sad ones I want to prevent if I can. I think that's a lovely dream for our future together and I hope it comes true."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 29, 2018 3:21 pm

"Sounds good to me!" Singapore said with enthusiasm.  He grinned broadly as he looked around in the circle of the lantern light and added, "It suits this cavern perfectly." 
~☆~
Duncan belly laughed again and nodded approvingly, "Right  you are lass. Right you are. "He thundered boisterously with good cheer. 
~☆~
Keira blinked up at Keith with sodden eyelashes and sniffled softly. "You do? " She asked happily as she squeezed his hand gently.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue May 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Cat smiled then took the chalk to write the name down on a wall that was relatively clear of the crystals. "There, now it's official." 

~~~
Silvia smiled up at him, glad to see him so happy and relaxed. "Shall we play?" She asked happily.
~~~
"Aye love, I do" Keith said happily. He would certainly do his best to make her dream a reality, she deserved the best after so many years of one bad thing after another.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 29, 2018 7:11 pm

"Yep, it's wrote on stone. " Sin said in agreement. He looked around for a loose crystal of pendant size. "I'm going to make you a necklace to commemorate this monumental moment. " He explained his actions. 
~☆~
"Aye, lass. But perhaps you should blindfold me to even the odds a bit." Duncan bragged teasing her jokingly as he handed her the beanbags first.
~☆~
Keira threw her arms around Keith's sholders and kissed him soundly. That was her only reply.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 30, 2018 7:24 am

Cat laughed softly because it was literally written on stone with the chalk. She started looking around to help him find a pendant sized crystal too. "This one's nice." She said, picking up one then another that were larger than the small ones on the wall he had touched. She frowned a  little and stood, looking up at a part of the wall that had broken off, showing the larger pieces inside, though it was higher up than she could reach.
~~~
Silvia laughed at that then shook her head "No, maybe if this was a competition, but I like to think of it as a friendly game." She said with a wink. 
~~~
Keith held her close as they kissed. They couldn't kiss long though, since his stallion was restless even after the run.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 30, 2018 8:59 pm

Sin looked over to Cat when she spoke,  only to find her frowning upwards. "What i......" He asked and froze as he saw the larger crystals. "Whoa! This cavern is full of surprises." He said after a whistle of appreciation. 
~☆~
Duncan chuckled and nodded , "Aye, that does sound like good fun. Come lass, let's see if we can find this elusive fun" He stated pleasantly.
~☆~
Keira blinked suddenly as the stallion stomped with spirited impatience.  She laughed as she straightened to keep from losing her balance.  "Well, enough of that he says. " She said humorously.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 31, 2018 6:57 pm

"Look, these were on the floor here." Cat said, showing him the pair that she had picked up. "Would they work for what you wanted?" 
~~~
Silvia chuckled softly and followed him to play the games and just have some fun for the evening. 
~~~
Keith chuckled and patted the stallion's neck "Yeah, he isn't much for standing around. Always moving, like a river. His name's Aibne, and he's the only other stallion we keep at my castle. We make deals to breed the mares with other stallions around here to keep the lines from getting too tight when we need to, though we sell quite a few of the foals and rent out a couple other stallions when a trade is wanted." He informed happily.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content