View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:13 pm

That got Sin's undivided attention.  "Really? Umm, then perhaps I'll rethink that statement." He said honestly as he looked around worriedly now.
~~~
(His plaid is Baird. It's my favorite one because it has purple, green and blue in it.  Very Happy )
Duncan watched as she caressed his family colors with a sense of pride. She liked the colors. "Tis good you approve. Because you look nice wearing them." He said simply.  
~~~
"Yes, I hope you're right." Keira said with fondness. She looped her arm through his and asked,  " What shall we do now my dearest love?"

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Cat smiled a little at him then shrugged "They don't really mean to, they can't see well after all. It is just something that happens." She said before continuing on to the next cavern opening up in front of them. 
~~~
(Pretty)
Silvia smiled and flushed, dipping her head a moment then moving to give him a soft kiss. "Thank you."
~~~
Keith looked to her then towards the stables "Usually I would be exercising the horses by now. Do you want to go for a ride?"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:46 am

That eased Sin's worry about bit and looked to the cavern with disbelief.  "Cat this is beautiful. " He said as he moved the lantern up higher to better see the expanse.
~~~
"A reward for telling the truth.  If I wasn't already honest,  you'd put me on the righteous path for sure. " Duncan teased Silvia gently. 
~~~
Keira's eyes little up with excitement.  "Aye, I most definitely would. " She said without hesitation.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:22 am

Cat nodded, staring around at what they could see in here. "It is" She agreed when she could speak again. 
~~~
Silvia chuckled and blushed lightly at his words. "I am glad that you think so highly of me, my love." She said softly.
~~~
Keith chuckled and headed for the stables so they could get the horses out and go for a ride together.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:01 pm

Sin looked to her and said shyly,  "It's fitting this is your tunnel. You deserve beauty that mirrors your own. " He looked away quickly to keep the moment from being awkward.  He spun in a circle to get a panoramic view. 
~~~
Duncan fixed his gaze on Silvia.  " My love. I like that my bonnie lass.  I like it a lot. " He said with a grin as he returned his gaze to the horses in front.  
~~~
Keira fairly skipped.  She was excited to see her mare agian.....and of course meet the others in the stable.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:15 pm

Cat blushed and dipped her head at his words, again unable to speak. No one complimented her like that. It was a novel experience for her but she liked it.

~~~
Silvia flushed again and hugged him, uncaring of the road or the horses at the moment. She just wanted to be close to him. 
(want to skip to arrival?)
~~~
Keith grinned at how excited she was and moved to get the door as they reached the stables. He would tell her the names of the other horses in the stable, giving each one a pat or scratch as he did.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:49 pm

Sin saw a pool of water that had a delicate edge around it. He set the lantern down and sat. He looked up as a droplet fell. He was careful not to disrupt anything,  but it was so fascinating.
~~~
(Yes please.  I ran out of things to say.  That why I took a break for this one. Waiting for inspiration.  Razz ) 
Duncan pulled the wagon into his gate and let out a relived breath.  No bandits this time and it was good to be home. His men frowned as they didn't see Keira with them and whispered their speculations.  "Nay, she is alive and well. She is just married to Keith now."  He replied to ease their worry.  Duncan step off the wagon and reached up to help Silvia down. "Lady Silvia be the lady of the house now. " He explained matter-of-factly.  
~~~
They were all very pretty names,  even the stallions.  She'd never met someone like Keith.  She watched him interact with the horses and how they with his.  It was almost awe inspiring.  Such devotion and love. She blush a bit as that thought lead to one of how devoted he was to her last night.  She turned away with the purpose of get curry comb. She had to hide the proof of her provocative meanderings after all. She skirted around a support bean like a girl half her age as she searched for the item.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:31 am

Cat came over to the little pool and knelt down reaching out to touch the surface of the water then sniff it before tasting the drops on her fingers. "Fresh water, that's good." She said softly, looking up then around again. 
~~~
(lol, you know I'm willing to skip when it gets slow or boring)
Silvia stepped out after taking his hand, giving him a shy smile then looking out over the group that had come out. She smiled and waved to them shyly. That was quite a re-introduction.
~~~
Keith looked to her and chuckled softly, following her then showing her the tack room. He showed her the boxes where each of the horses had their own personal brush sets and the saddles and bridles that they had in their places along the long wall then where they kept the feed and snacks for the horses.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 11:27 pm

Sin watched Cat with fascination. "Why,  would salt water be bad?" He asked curiously as he did as she'd done to taste for himself.  
~~~
(Sometimes I feel like I'm copping out if time skip all the time.   Razz )
The group cheered happily as Silvia stepped down.  They were glad she was home safe with Duncan.  They'd had a scare and had been ready to go to war for her safe return.  

"Aye, lass. You have had an effect on me men. They've never been this agreeable. " Duncan joked playfully. 
~~~
Keira listened and leaned everything she could about this part of Keith's world. She marveled at how organized his stable was. Just as the level of care put into this horses was realized. "They truly are your babies. " She said with even more admiration for the man she'd come to love so quickly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Today at 10:13 am

"You can't drink salt water, it'll make you thirsty and sick." Cat said then chuckled softly "Also, there's sometimes something else in the water, that smells bad, makes you sick and can cause people to pass out just from being nearby. I don't know what it is, but we had to sleep in the rain one night when the elders said it wasn't safe in that cave." 
~~~
Silvia looked to the people and smiled at them before looking back to Duncan again. She couldn't stop smiling because of how happy he made her. 
~~~
Keith chuckled and dipped his head before nodding "They are. That connection makes them want to do as I ask when I ask things of them. Makes it easier to train them." He said then shrugged

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Today at 11:41 am

Sin soon felt foolish for the answer was so obvious.  "Oh, yeah. That's understandable.  I should have thought further into it before asking. We had a barrel of rain water give us a run for the privy. Not fun." He admitted.  
~~~
"Come bonnie lass, let's get you inside and warm ya up." Duncan said as he made for the keep. 
~~~
Keira smiled and knew it was a bit more then simple training.  "Husband you are a marvelous man. You evoke loyalty and love from everyone you grace with your attentiveness. " She told him as she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him into a kiss.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: