View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:20 am

Sin nodded and hurried to get back to the cavern with Cat. 
~~~
Duncan chuckled and shook his head.  "Here I was trying to fool you and you fooled me instead. Me thinks you'll be keeping be on my toes, lass." He said with humor. 

Keira sat down gratefully and gave him a warm smile.  "Thank you,  Keith." She said softly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:00 am

Cat chuckled and went with him, setting the lit lantern at the entrance they came in at. She lit a second lantern and gave him a smile before moving out to the edge of the first light then going out further to set that one where the lights just touched. "You want to do the other side?" She asked as she came back for a torch or lantern to continue the pattern.
~~~
Silvia laughed and nodded at that. "Yes, I will." She said and winked at him.

Keith smiled at her then glanced to the other couple, chuckling at their closeness as he took his seat and filled his plate, looking back to Kiera to see what she wanted.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:28 am

Sin took some lanterns and moved to the other side to mimic Cats actions.  It was really starting to show the vastness of the cavern.  It was magnificent. 
~~~
"Lass, I look forward to it. " Duncan said. He the glanced to the other occupants of the table and noticed Keith and Keira for the first time. "Good morn! How are the lovebirds? I didn't expect to see either of you so soon." He replied teasing them a bit.

Keira fixed Duncan with her gaze and said as she scooped some porridge in her bowl. "Watch it dear boy. You're time will come. " She pointed her spoon at him with a not so convincing scowl. She then smiled and said honestly,  "Besides,  I didn't want to miss saying goodbye. "

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:09 am

Cat continued until she ran out of lanterns, looking over to Sin as she set her last one down near the center of the cavern. She looked around herself again, taking in the other paths there were and how big this room was. They could hide a whole army in here if they had to. 
~~
'Goodbye'? Silvia frowned a little as she looked over to Kiera then dipped her head "Good morning." She hadn't thought that far ahead, to the fact that Kiera would stay here. It made her a little sad, but she understood it and it would give her another reason to come visit.

Keith chuckled "Good morn." He said, he could have added a snarky comment about needing fuel, but let the moment pass. He had seen the quick frown from Silvia and didn't want to upset her.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:52 am

Sin whistled his appreciation as he looked up into the vastness.  "This is so much more then I expected.  Thankfully the keep is built back the other way. " He observed aloud. 
(That Cat is a smart girl. )
~~~
Deagan chuckled softly then frowned as Keira looked to Silviaand made a soothing sound and got up. 

"Oh, dear girl. It'll be ok." Keira said gently as she came over to Silvia and wrapped her arms around the her in a hug very much like a mother would her child.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:20 pm

Cat nodded and looked back to him "Yeah, this wouldn't hold up the weight of a castle for long." She agreed then looked around again "Do we stop here or pick a tunnel to go further?" She asked, going to start numbering the ones she could see, the first was a cat, the second a pair of otters, the third three chickens, and so on until she reached the opposite side from the one they came in through then she 'counted down' and changed the representative animals. 
~~~
Silvia returned the hug easily, shaking her head "I'm sorry, it just hit me that you will be staying here. I mean, I knew, but..." She trailed off and sighed.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:57 pm

Sin thought as he watched Cat number the tunnels in a cryptic way. "Let's continue on to explore the first tunnel.  The cat tunnel. " He finally decided. 
~~~
Keira made a soothing sound again and said,  "I know it's a bit scary.  But you still have (was the maid girl named Ashton? ) to be there with you. You got along well together.  All is not lost." She pulled back to look Silvia in the eyes as she smoothed Silvia's hair from her face. She smiled warmly to the girl for further reassurance.

Duncan watched silently even though he was a bit emotional himself.  She'd been a part of his keep some time now and the thought of knowing her place was here, wasn't without effect upon him.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:12 pm

Cat chuckled and winked. "Yeah, let's explore the first tunnel" She agreed, coming over then looking around "Should we put out the other lights to save the fuel?" 
~~~
Silvia smiled and hugged her again."Yes, I know. It just hit me at once, I'll be aright. I haven't known you for all that long, but you have felt like a mother and a friend since the first day."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Sin nodded and agreed.  "That a good idea.  We could  get in trouble if we use up too much oil. So best to put them out." He then moved to the far side and blew out that lantern. Then started working his way back towards Cat.
~~~
That brought tears to Keira's eyes. For with Silvia she'd actually felt like a mother again. As if time had given her another daughter.  "Aye,  I feel the same, dear girl. I miss my Fiona, but the empty ache is not there anymore. For you have filled it in me with you smiling face and beautiful heart. " She said wholeheartedly. 

Duncan felt tears well up in his eyes as he watched the tender moment Silvia and Keira shared.  To see his stepmother so fulfilled and happy, warmed his heart deeply. He looked to Keith with gratitude for his part in her transformation.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:56 am

Cat worked the other way, carrying one as she walked around then back to the tunnel they would be exploring next. "Alright, ready?"

~~~~
Silvia smiled at her and wiped at her eyes. If they kept this up, she would start crying. She was so glad she had helped Kiera let go of the past so she could be happy now, even if that hadn't been her intent. 

Keith looked to Duncan and smiled at his look, dipping his head to the look. It was a way of saying 'your welcome' without words.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:50 am

"Yes, I was born ready. " Sin said with a chuckle.  He was glad she shared his enthusiasm in this hobby.  He set down the unlit lanterns and stepped forward into the cat tunnel.  
~~~
"Now look at me crying like a nanny. " Keira said with a smile.  She pulled back to look to Silvia. "You are happiness personified and you give it freely. " She whispered as she cupped the girl's cheek. 

Duncan smiled that his message was received and returned his gaze to the females.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:26 am

Cat made sure she still had the chalk and a lit lantern before going in the tunnel to see where it led.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:28 am

(-.-)
Silvia smiled up at Kiera and reached up to wipe her cheeks. "It will be alright, we can still see one another, just when I visit here or you visit me." She said gently. She certainly didn't want to end this relationship just because they lived separately.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Sin was sure to stay close as they explored deeper into the cave tunnel. Far in the distance,  or it seemed that way, they could hear water dripping.  "Do you hear that?" He whispered softly. 
~~~
(What does that face mean? )
"I know.  I don't know why I'm so emotional at the moment. But we should eat before it get much colder. " Keira stated. With a smile she kissed Silvia's forehead and returned to her seat beside her husband.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:39 pm

"Water, that's said to be common in caves. Maybe this opens into a natural cave." Cat said softly but excitedly.

~~~
(Annoyance, it posted before I wanted it to, lol)

Silvia smiled at the light kiss and looked back to Duncan. These people all had come to mean so much to her in such a short period of time, but she didn't want to lose any of them. She reached over to touch his arm before looking to her food to eat again. 

Keith reached for Kiera's hand to give it a soft kiss before getting her chair for her.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:54 pm

Sin perked up even more by the prospect.  "How great would that be?" He whispered happily as he held out his hand to Cat for a celebratory hand smack.
~~~
Duncan covered Silvia's hand with his other hand briefly before taking a bite of bread. 

Keira smiled at the gentle care she received from her loving husband.  She sat in the chair ashe Keith pushed her forward. As he moved to reclaim his own chair,  she smiled pleasantly to him before returning to her porridge.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:24 am

Cat chuckled and gave him the high five he was asking for before looking ahead again "If it does, we have to watch for holes in the floor." She said warningly.
~~~
Silvia smiled at him then focused on finishing her breakfast along with the others. 
(Skip to after they finish?)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:01 pm

Sin slowed instantly.  "Holes?" He asked curiously.  
~~~
(Yes, please.  Smile How far do you want to skip? To leaving? )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:24 am

Cat nodded and looked to him "Have you ever been in a natural cave?" She asked curiously.

~~~
(To leaving)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:19 pm

Sin looked to Cat confused more then a bit. "I thought this was a natural cave. You mean to sat it's man made? Then what is the point of exploring it?" He asked quietly. 
~~~
Duncan said his Fare Thee Wells and waited for Silvia to finish saying hers his stallion stomped the earth with excitement as he was tied behind he wagon.  

Keira hugged Silvia good and proper. It had to last a while. "Safe journey and we'll keep in touch.  We can swap carrier pigeons to make it easier." She suggested happily.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:14 pm

"Cat looked around then chuckled and motioned him over to the wall "See, there's some places like here that were 'helped' to form this way by a chisel, and the point is that it at least looks like no one has been here in ages."

~~~
Silvia returned the hug tightly before hugging the others and saying her 'fare the wells'. When she was done, she went to get in the carriage, the promise of carrier pigeons making her smile because that was so different than she was used to. 

Alan and Keith had come to see them off

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Back to top