View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:17 am

Cat dipped her head shyly at that and headed into the cave to start exploring. "I'm more used to criticism than praise from people not in our group. I guess it'll take me a little to fully realize you are a part of our group now."
~~~
Silvia flushed at that but smiled up at him where he was standing. "It's not hard to fall in love with a kitten, or you." 
~~~~
Beth chuckled and hugged her back. "Thank you my lady. It feels good to have my skills be used and appreciated." She said softly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:08 pm

" I'm used to criticism from everybody. Either inside and outside of my group. I hardly ever get a kind word... until you and your group arrived. So I'm glad to be considered a part of your group." Sin said truthfully.  
~~~
" There are a few who could debate that. But their opinion doesn't matter to me. On a wee lass taken from time opinion matters to me. " Duncan teased her playfully. 
~~~
"Nothing should be taken for granted. Life is fleeting and so are our blessings." Keira reasoned as she walked over to Keith so they could head down,  if he was ready.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:06 am

Cat smiled at that and looked at him again, glad she had followed him now to introduce herself. He wasn't a bad guy, even with a name like Sin. "Let's explore" She said, changing the subject and holding a hand out to him so they would go together.
~~~
Silvia flushed deeper at that, reaching for his hand to hold it since she was too far away to draw him in for a kiss at his sweet words.
~~~
Keith was ready, he had been stalling to give them time. He took her hand to walk downstairs with her. "We could easily change Beth's job to being your lady's maid, if you wish. There are plenty of others to take over her other chores she has been filling her time with. Maybe even take on a new girl as an apprentice maid."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:09 pm

Sin looked to Cat's hand confusedly a moment,  before reaching out to take it tentatively. "Absolutely! " He said in agreement as he walked with her.
~~~
Duncan smiled and took her preoffered hand. He squeezed it gently and ran his large thumb over her dainty knuckles. The simple contact a welcome gesture of closeness between them. "Oops, the tiny bit had reached its limit. " He said with humor as he glanced down at the kitten. 
~~~
" I would like that, I would like that very much. Oh,  thank you Keith!" Keira said opulent joy in her voice.  She turned and thew her arms around him adoringly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Cat grinned and walked with him down this tunnel, not letting go until they came to the first branch "Left or right?" She asked, ready with the chalk to make their mark. 
~~~
Silvia looked down and chuckled at the kitten falling asleep half in the milk bowl. She saved her again, picking up a cloth to use to clean the kitten off. 
~~~
Keith grinned and returned the hug happily. It was such a simple thing for him to give her, now that he knew she wanted it. It would also help another lady in their clan to have a daily job. He would have to have his people look for a suitable girl to start training as a maid.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:05 pm

"Ummm, right?" Sin asked a little uncertain. 
~~~
Duncanlaughed at the moment and shook his head with merriment.  " Lass, you are that wee bits guiding angel." He said with sincerity. 
~~~
"Already you're spoiling me, husband. " Keira said lovingly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:21 pm

Cat smiled and made the mark before looking to him so they could go down the right tunnel together 
~~~
Silvia laughed softly and snuggled the kitten happily. After a moment, she stood and went to Duncan to gift him a kiss for his help and his words.
~~~
Keith smiled and shook his head a little "The things you ask for are what the lady of the house deserves to have, and are things I want to give you when you ask for them."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:22 pm

Sin smiled and stayed close to Cat. He wouldn't want to get separated from her for any reason. 
~~~
"The bonnie lass is sharing some love with me. She gives the softest kisses." He murmured affectionately to her.
~~~
"That may be true,  Keith. But it is still welcome none the less. " Keira reasoned as he stood on tippy toe to kiss him gratefully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:56 am

Cat enjoyed exploring the cave with him, staying close then stopping when they found a larger cavern that the light couldn't penetrate alone.
~~~
Silvia chuckled softly and smiled up at him "Yes, I will share my kisses with you" 
~~~
Keith smiled and leaned down a little to make it easier fort hem to kiss. "You are a prize to me, and well worth anything I give you."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:08 pm

Sin made a soft sound of awe that resonated around them throughout the cavern as an echo. She smiled and looked to Cat. You try it. That was fun." He said with enthusiasm.  
~~~
"Then I am a lucky man indeed. " Duncan said pleasantly as he reached out to softly stroke the soft fur of the kitten.  "I suppose we should seek out you uncle and ask if we can keep this orphan. We wouldn't want him to think we were pilfering one of his cats." He said jokingly.  
~~~
To which Keira took full advantage of to kiss him proper.  When she was certain she'd done her best, she pulled back and smiled sheepishly to him. "Keith,  I do believe you have turned me into a wanton." She teased him playfully.

Last edited by nickyknack on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:22 am

Cat grinned and looked around the cavern "It's an echo" She said then giggled as it echoed back to them. She turned, making a mark on the floor at the cave they had come in through then stood again. A big cavern like this would be easy to get lost in.
~~~
(Uncle)
Silvia chuckled and nodded, smiling at the sleeping kitten then looking to Duncan again "Yes, it would be best to ask." She agreed softly. 
~~~
Keith held her close even as she pulled away and chuckled softly. "So long as you keep it just between us, I will never reveal your secret wanton-ness" He teased back

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:10 pm

"But Cat, how can we explore a chamber so vast safely.  I didn't think to bring ropes. " Sin asked worriedly. 
~~~
(I'm an idiot! Why do I keep doing that?  nuts)
"Alright,  then let's see what we can get to carry the little thing in, or is it fine where it's at?" Duncan asked as he saw a well used basket in the junk pile. He saved it and brought it over with his his plaid folded was in it. "Here ya go lass. " He said gently. 
~~~
Keira got a playful sternness to her expression. "Rest assured,  I won't be blabbing about that." She said as she pinched his side lightly.  "So if it be getting out, I'll know where to look husband."  She added with a smile.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:33 am

Cat looked around then to the door they had come in through then around again. "I don't know. Maybe we should get some rope and another lantern or two?" 
~~~
"That's perfect" Silvia said with a chuckle as she eased the sleeping kitten onto the plaid then took the basket to carry it. Her free hand went to his arm, holding it so they could walk together.
~~~
Keith laughed and kissed her lovingly. "I would never tell your secrets love." He assured her gently, enjoying her playfulness

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:46 pm

Sin thought and finally nodded, "It's my fault,  I should have thought to bring them. There's the torch we used to light the lantern at the top of the stairs.  That'll really shed some light in this big cavern.  As far as a rope, I have some stashed down the other tunnel for emergencies.  I think this qualifies,  don't you?" He replied quietly to keep the echo to a minimum. 
~~~
Duncan smiled and took her hand gratefully.  He adored how Silvia always made him feel needed and helpful. " A tisket, a tasket.  you've got a kitten in a basket. " He said with a bit of mischief.  He couldn't help himself sometimes. 
~~~
"That is one of many reasons why I love you so. I know I can trust you with my darkest secrets and everything that I am. In fact,  you almost know me better then any other." Keira smiled warmly and kissed him tenderly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:18 am

Cat grinned at that and nodded "That's perfect" She said, a bit too loud. She ducked her head and flushed at the echoes around them.
~~~
Silvia had to laugh at that and leaned against his side as they walked. "That I do." She said cheerfully. She looked into the dining room when they reached it and saw her uncle, eating with the guards and others that were here this morning. Breakfast was not often a fancy thing here.
~~~
Keith smiled as he returned the soft kiss. "I would love to know you that well and let you know me that well. Like two halves of a whole."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:40 am

Sin grinned widely and shook his head as the echoes reverberated through the cavern. "If you'll get the torch,  I'll retrieve the ropes, deal?" He asked overly soft.
~~~
"Ah, alas the mystery solved as to where the lard is." Duncan spoke softly to Silva as they walked over room the grand table. 
~~~
" So elegantly spoken, my love. I do believe I fell in love with a poet." Keira mused with a twinkle in her eyes.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:05 am

Cat nodded and smiled again. "Alright" She said softly then turned to go back to the entrance they had come in through. 
~~~
Silvia chuckled and nodded, walking over with him. "Good morning uncle" She said with a smile.

"Good morn' lass, Duncan" Alan said as he looked to the pair then at the basket she was carrying curiously "What have you two been up to this morn'?"
~~~
Keith laughed and shook his head a little "If I am a poet, it is only for you my love."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:13 am

Sin scrambled to get the rope in short order and meet Cat back at the entrance to their tunnel.  He was a touch breathless as he waited for her return.  Which gave him. Time to recover before he was embarrassed by his condition.  
~~~
"Allen" Duncan greeted as he dipped his head. He smiled warmly at Silvia and explained grandly of Silvia's heroics. "Your niece valiantly rescued this little bit from a thorn bush in the garden. It's a waif of a kitten, both deprived of nurture and sustenance. To which it has thrived substantially within her lovingly care. I would implore of you, to please allow continued  guardianship of the gray fured orphan to lady Silvia's dutiful care. " He paused before adding with good humor, "Even though my dog is going to hate me." 
~~~
"You say the sweetest things to me." Keira crooned to Keith as she rested her head aginst his strong chest in a hug.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:44 am

Cat went to find the torch and any other lanterns or torches they could use in there before coming back to the entrance. She would rather have too much than not enough.
~~~
Allen tried to hide his laughter at first, but he couldn't help chuckling by the end of that recitation. "Aye, you can have that bit of fluff if you want it lass. We have plenty of mousers around here to spare one."

Silvia giggled and moved to hug him, setting the basket on the table then taking her seat "Thank you uncle." 
~~~
Keith held her close for a while, loving her being close. He waited for her to move before drawing her chin up for a light kiss "We should find breakfast before it's all gone."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:58 pm

Sin gapped as Cat returned.  "Wow! That's a lot of light.  We'll definitely be able to see somthing in the cavern now.....I hope. " He said with enthusiasm.  He stepped forward to help carry some, leaving the rope for the time being.  
~~~
Duncan beamed happily as he sat in the chair to Silvia's right. "Aye, thank you." He said.
~~~
"Oh!" Keira gasped at that. "I plum forgot about breakfast.  Such a distraction you are to me husband. " She teased as she looped her hand in the crook of Keith's arm.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Cat flushed and nodded "Yeah. I wanted to see if we could see how big it is at once." She said with a shrug.
~~~
Silvia smiled at them both before she picked out what she wanted for breakfast. She couldn't help smiling when her uncle smiled at them like that. He was proud of them both.
~~~
Keith chuckled and took her hand to kiss it then returned it to his arm so he could lead her to the dining room "It is a part of my job to make sure you are taken care of." He said and winked

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:45 pm

"Good thinking Cat! Let's see if it works. " Sin said excitedly.  He really wanted to see how vast the cavern was. 
~~~
Duncan made like he was going to poach a delectable morsel off Silvia's plate as a joke. "Oh, now that looks so good. Especially since I was eyeballing it." He stated matter-of-factly.  
~~~
" And with my absent-minded ninnyness, I'll need that at this point " Keira reasoned with playfulness in her tone.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Cat laughed and nodded, going with him "We may need that rope yet though, we don't know how big it is." 
~~~
Silvia looked at him then chuckled and moved to let him have the piece. "If you want it, you could have it." She said softly. 
~~~
Keith laughed softly and kissed her gently again before they entered the room to see the others already there.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:38 am

Sin chuckled,  "I know,  but my hands are ful,. Hey, help me put it on my shoulder,  that way I won't have to come back for it. " He suggested as he stopped by the coiled rope.
~~~
Duncan smiled as he reassured her,  "No, I was only playing. I was merely curious what you would do."

Keira blush at seeing how late they were. "Oh, dear. Is there such a thing as fashionably late? If not, its not a very good impression to your father. " She replied quietly as they walked to the table.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:48 pm

Cat chuckled and picked up the rope to put it on his shoulder then took some of the lanterns back "Now, let's go." 
~~~
Silvia chuckled and moved closer to kiss him "I know" She said teasingly

Keith chuckled and led her to the table "Don't worry, breakfast is not formal in our house, you get here when you get here." He told her gently then held her seat for her.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:20 pm

Sin nodded and hurried to get back to the cavern with Cat. 
~~~
Duncan chuckled and shook his head.  "Here I was trying to fool you and you fooled me instead. Me thinks you'll be keeping be on my toes, lass." He said with humor. 

Keira sat down gratefully and gave him a warm smile.  "Thank you,  Keith." She said softly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum