View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by nickyknack on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:56 am

(Don't I know it.  Very Happy )

Maryann looked up at the strange girl as she brought in the days eggs. " I see my no-good son has delegated his duties to you. I appreciate your diligence and apologized for him taking advantage of your newness. " She said with a measure of disapproval. 

Sin finished milking and gave Gertrude an extra heap of hay. "You're a good old girl,  Gertrude.  You take it easy now." He said pleasantly as he patted her head. He then picked up the bucket and headed for the kitchen. 
~~~
Keira then turned her attention to the meal. It was wonderful indeed.  Everything so succulent and flavorful.  "These recipes are divine. No offense Duncan,  you cook is exemplary in her own right." She said softly. 

Duncan smiled to Silvia's soft reply. "Humm, I think I'd like that very much." He whispered intimately to Silvia. He then laughed good-naturedly at what his stepmother had said, "None taken,  I find I must agree.  But if word ever got back to her, I'd of course would deny it. She's quite menacing with a wooden spoon." He teased with a toast of his glass. He winked at Silvia, enjoying himself immensely.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:04 am

Cat paused at the words the woman said, frowning a little "He didn't delegate it to me, I asked to help." She clarified as she set the basket down. "Those of us that are new to the keep need to find our places where we can fit in to help keep it running smoothly. My guardians let me choose, so I chose to help Sin"
~~~
Allen chuckled softly at the banter, though he hadn't missed the intimate whispering going on. "Perhaps we can get the two together and let them swap recipes at some point in the future." He said cheerfully as they ate the meal. Tonight was festive, though any dancing was only by choice after the meal was done. Fiona let herself be carried back up to bed to rest when she was finished. She was responding to the medicine, but wasn't yet strong enough to stay up for long at one time.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:15 pm

Maryann smiled pleased by the girl's answer.  "I'm glad you took the initiative and are so eager to help out. " she said pleasantly. 

Sin had heard what Cat had said as he walked in to set the bucket of milk on the table.  He smiled happily to Cat and glanced to his mother and asked meekly.  "My chores are done,  can we make a lunch to take with us? I was wanting to show Cat around a bit." 

Maryann looked to him and frowned deeply,  but nodded slowly.  "I suppose that will be alright.  If her family is in agreement. " She said sternly. 
~~~
(Want to skip to the next morning?  You set it up perfectly for a good old time skip.   Very Happy )

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Cat smiled at that and nodded "My guardians are fully aware of out plans to explore. So long as the chores are done first, I am allowed to do as I want with the rest of the day." She said honestly, hey, there were a couple of perks to not having real parents.
~~~
(The next morning Smile )
Silvia was up early the next morning, feeling better since they hadn't had that special ale and they were all safe and together. She had gotten dressed and was walking in the garden, admiring the plants as she waited for the others to get up. She was just too excited about going home with Duncan to stay asleep or in bed.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:31 pm

"Very well then. As long as you both stay out of mischief. Maryann stated with a stern expression in Sin's direction. 

"I know,  I know.  Born in sin, don't live in sin. " Sin chimed in what she always preached to him. He then set to cutting some several slices of bread and a few thick chunks of cured meat to go with them. As he set them iin a cloth he asked, " Do you want any fruits or cheese?" 
~~~
Duncan had rose well rested and moved to the window for some early morning air when he noticed Silvia in the garden.  He smiled and slipped away quietly to go out and join her. 
~~~
Keira dozed contentedly in that warm embrace of Keith's arms. She absently combed her fingers through the masculine hair that lined his arms.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:03 am

"I can grab some apples from the cart and a bag to carry this in, if you can grab a bit of cheese to go with it. That and a waterbag should be enough for the exploring we want to get today." Cat said cheerfully, trying not to frown at that obviously repeated saying. She was wondering if it was better to grow up without parents at all compared to a parent that reminded you everyday that you were conceived in sin. 

~~~
Silvia didn't notice him at first. She was kneeling beside a hedge, speaking softly when he came out. A moment later, she picked up a tiny kitten and snuggled it close as she glanced around. She flushed when she noticed him, standing and holding the fuzzball close "Good morning." 
~~~
Keith had slept well, even with the new experience of having his wife there in his arms. He woke to her stroking the hairs of his arms and smiled when he realized she was doing so even though she wasn't awake. He left her to wake at her own pace, just watching her doze for now.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:44 am

Sin nodded and did as she suggested.  He folded the cloth around the sandwich makings and took a water bag from a hook on the wall. He then hurried to catch up with Cat and smiled with obvious excitement in his eye. He was looking forward to exploring with her. "Thanks for the help Cat. Maybe tomorrow I could help with your chores." He offered , feeling a bit bad that she'd had to do double duty. 
~~~
"Good morn. What did you find there? A wee scrap of a kitten? Aw, the little bugger is a fuzzy wisp, isn't it?" Duncan said with a chuckle as he came over to Silvia. 
~~
Soon enough,  Keira surfaced to a wakeful state and her eyelids fluttered opened.  She glanced around sleepily to orient yourself. Once she remembered and saw her husband watching her, she smiled meekly and asked,  "Oh, goodie morning. Was I talking in my sleep?" She turned more onto her back to see Keith a bit better.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:48 pm

"My chores are simple, I just make sure the horses have feed and water in the mornings." Cat said, going to the cart to grab a waterbag and some apples to bring with them. She waved to one of the women "We're going exploring, we'll be back later" She called then turned to Sin "Alright, now we can go"
~~~
Silvia dipped her head and chuckled lightly "Yes, a little kitten. Poor thing was caught in the bush and couldn't get out." She said, picking out a paw to look at it "Doesn't look like the skin was broken, but it's struggles are what made me notice her." The kitten was more fur than flesh, all in a light grey like the heather on the moors. "I don't think it's old enough to be away from it's mom, but I don't see or hear her." Not that she could over the hungry cries and purring from the tiny creature.
~~~
"Nay lass, you were 'na talking, just stroking my arm" Keith said while trying to hold back a chuckle. "Not that I mind that, I rather like that you can't keep your hands off me, even when you're sleeping" He teased, though it was truthful teasing.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Sin grinned widely and nodded.  "Great, I've been thinking about this moment all night and morning.  I've come to realize exploring is better with company. Not to mention,  safer. " He observed aloud. 
~~~
"Don't worry lass, I know a recipe to make substitute mother's milk.  A cup of milk, an egg yoke, a bit of honey and a drop of fish oil. It grows them nice and strong. Just look at Dageus. Ouch lass,  She's a loveable little thing and you are now her mother."  Duncan replied with a wink.   
~~~
Despite her years, Keira blushed briefly at Keith's gentle teasing. "Perhaps it was not you I was so adoringly petting, but that beautiful mare Deri you let me ride." She told him without any conviction behind her words. For he had to know she was fibbing, for she'd indeed been dreaming a lovely dream about him. She covered her face with the edge of the sheet to hide from his knowing gaze.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:48 am

Cat chuckled and nodded "Yeah, it's good to have a companion, even an animal can be a companion, though the conversation is lacking that way" She said, teasing about the animal part. 
~~~
Silvia chuckled and looked at the fuzzball again, petting it gently "Can you show me how to make that?" She asked softly, moving to his side again. "She's so soft and sweet. Her fur is the same color as those flowers, um, heather, right?" She looked to him for confirmation of the flower name.
~~~
Keith laughed at that and held her close again, even with her hiding "Well, she is a good mare, but far more furry than I am" He enjoyed that she would tease him and that she was comfortable enough to not be afraid of him. "Plus, she doesn't have fingers" He said and started tickling her. Hey, he had to do something about being called a mare, even in a dream. He wouldn't tickle long though, stopping after a minute.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:27 pm

Sin covered his face with his hand and admitted,  "I've been guilty of talking to animals.  What does that make me, crazy?" He peeled back his fingers to look to Cat curiously. 
~~~
"Aye, I will. And that be the flowers name. Are you going to name her after them? I think that'd be a right fitting name. " Duncan said pleasantly. 
~~~
Keira's pearls of laughter filled the air, but when Keith stopped tickling her,  she was finally able to catch her breath. She looked up into his eyes and said adoringly,  "I love that you take the time to play with me, Keith. It's both whimsical and welcoming. " She smiled wistfully as she thought about how gentle he'd been with her. Gods, she loved this man. She hugged him tighter on impulse and buried her face aginst his chest. "I'm never letting you go." She said with a child's determination.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:42 am

Cat laughed and shook her head "So long as you don't hear them actually replying." She said teasingly.

~~~
"I think it would be a perfect name, if she's a girl." Silvia said with a chuckle, looking at the kitten then up to him again. 
~~~
Keith smiled and held her gently and close. "I love that you play with me too. I'm never going to let you go either."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:17 am

Sin sighed dramatically and asked,  "If I answer for them.....is that a bad thing? "(That's why I'm so good at rping.    nuts )
~~~
Deagan laughed and nodded, "Aye,  we wouldn't want to give him a complex with a girls name." He agreed with a smile.  "Come, let's see if we came get the supplies we need to get this wee bundle of fur fed." He replied quietly as he rubbed the cheek of the purring kitten. 
~~~
" That is a pleasant fiction, my love. But alas, we cannot stay abed and hide forever, least of all you. So with much regret,  I shall have to let you go......but only for now." Keira reasoned aloud.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:50 am

Cat chuckled and shook her head "Well if it is, then I'm in trouble too." She said cheerfully.

~~
Silvia chuckled and nodded, she liked that he was so kind and that the kitten seemed to love both of them. "Yes, let's get this little one fed and see if anyone knows how to tell if it's a boy or a girl" 
~~~
Keith gave an exaggerated sigh then smiled and kissed her before sitting up. "Unfortunately true. How about we go see what's for breakfast?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:12 am

Sin made like he was wiping his brow.  "Thank goodness, I was a little scared I was south of sanity. " He said jokingly.  When theyou got to the hidden door, he opened it quietly and looked around before motioning Cat inside with the lantern he'd snagged off the wall on their way here. 
~~~
Duncan smiled mischievously at Silvia's statement and nodded.  " Aye, but knowing the gender is actually easy.  It  all depends on the space between the nether openings.  A wide space means a male. A small space, it's a female. " He informed clinically. Though he did flush slightly in the telling. 
~~~
"Mmm, breakfast sounds divine. " Keira stated as she starched her body in the bed before sitting up to slip on her under dress and tie the neck closed.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:03 am

Cat chuckled and went into the secret door with him, waiting for him so they could light the lantern and go in and see what there was to see.
~~~
"Oh" Silvia said, flushing lightly then looking at the kitten again. "We can check after we get the little one fed" She said softly, a little embarrassed but glad he knew.
~~~
Keith smiled as he got up and went to dress and do what he needed for the day"Do you want Beth to come?" He asked kindly

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:29 am

After the lantern was lit, they journeyed down to the tunnels of the vast interconnecting caves. " do you want to expand the one I've already explored or do you want to start an all-new one together?" Sin asked. 
~~~
Duncan cleared his throat and nodded agreement,  "Yes, food first." He replied as he walked with Silvia to the kerp, then the kitchen. 
~~~
Keira hedged a bit on her decision,  but figured she'd probably need the help. " Yes, please.  That would be most welcome." She stated pleasantly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:05 pm

Cat looked at the caves around them then shrugged "We can do a new one, if you want." She said with a shrug.
~~~
Silvia chuckled and nodded, walking to the kitchen with him so they could get the things to be able to feed the kitten.
~~~
Keith nodded and went to call Beth in to help Kiera to get dressed. The young woman soon came in, smiling at the two of them and offering a morning greeting.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:24 pm

"Ok, that sounds perfect. This passage will be our secret one. Especially with you special marks." Sin said with enthusiasm.  
~~~
Duncan found the head cook and asked for the items hopefully and explained why they needed them. He looked to the tiny kitten and smiled as it snuggled into Silvia's neck for warmth. 
~~~
Keira said pleasantly " Good mon, Beth. I hope I'm not too much of a bother." 

and gratefully took her assistance getting dressed and hair done.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:39 pm

Cat grinned at that, happy to have something they could call theirs. "I hope it's a good one." She said cheerfully and looked aound "Which one have you not done?" She asked curiously.
~~~
Silvia found a lace to sit, petting the little fuzzball as it pressed against her neck. She was happy to have the cat be there with her and didn't want to let it go now either. 
~~~
"No bother" Beth assured her as she helped "It's good to have a useful job to do again." She said then glanced to Keith before leaning close to whisper to Kiera "We were starting to fear he would stay a bachlor and I wouldn't get to use my skills to help a lady again." She confided

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Sin pointed to the right and said,  "That one. It was much larger and I was planning to getting around to it. Now I'm glad I never did. It must have been ment to be." 
~~~
Once he had the ingredients,  Duncan came over to Silvia with them. He carefully added the egg yoke to the milk and mixed while adding the nectar and fish oil. "There, let's see how the little bit likes it." He said as he poured some in a shallow bowl and set it on the bench.  
~~~
Keira smiled warmly up at Beth at her whispered words. "I'm glad your skills will not be wasted then. You are very talented, especially with sculpting hair. " She whispered back.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:58 am

Cat grinned and went over to the tunnel he pointed out, making a mark there to let them know which one they started in. His time she made a tiny cat on the bridge, just because.
~~~
Silvia chuckled and picked the kitten up away from her neck to set it in front of the bowl. She had to dip her finger in it to get the kitten to figure it out but it was soon licking up the mixture hungrily. 
~~~
"Thank you" Beth said happily, finishing up getting her ready then letting her look at herself in the mirror. "You look beautiful my lady"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Sin smiled at the image of the cat. "Clearly a representation of a certain someone? I'm not naming names,  so your secret is still safe. " He stated teasingly. 
~~~
Duncan chuckled as the little bit of fur fed itself.  He was glad to see that, for is it hadn't,  they'd of been in trouble.  "Look at it go. It's growing filled by the second." He replied quietly. 
~~~
"Any attributes I have that we're God given, we're enhanced greatly by your skill, Beth. It is important who is in your debt. " Keira reasoned aloud to compliment the the girl. He looked to Keith and asked, " What do you think of Beth's skills?"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Cat laughed then shrugged "Yeah, I had to, this is our cave to explore together." She said cheerfully
~~~
Silvia chuckled and nodded "Soon it will have a fat belly to sleep on." She said softly, petting it then looking to him with a grin. 
~~~
Keith smiled as he looked over to the pair "She's very good at what she does." He said gently "She's very skilled."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:50 pm

Sin was quick to reassure Cat, "I didn't mean that in a bad way, I like it a lot. " He swung the water bag over his shoulder and motioned forward so they could begin their journey together.
~~~
Duncan smiled lovingly to her and said what he felt in his heart. "Silvia, you have a beautiful heart and more love than anyone I've ever known. And you share it with the world so freely. It is a bonnie thing indeed, to just be near you and witness it. " 
~~~
Content with his answer,  Keira smiled up at Beth. "There you have it, the truth from a completely unbiased individual.  So it must be the absolute truth.  I'm so fortunate to have you, Beth." She said softly before standing up to offer the young girl a friendly embrace.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 7:17 am

Cat dipped her head shyly at that and headed into the cave to start exploring. "I'm more used to criticism than praise from people not in our group. I guess it'll take me a little to fully realize you are a part of our group now."
~~~
Silvia flushed at that but smiled up at him where he was standing. "It's not hard to fall in love with a kitten, or you." 
~~~~
Beth chuckled and hugged her back. "Thank you my lady. It feels good to have my skills be used and appreciated." She said softly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top