View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:28 am

Cat grinned at that and nodded "Maybe I can help you with your chores so they get done that much faster?" She asked curiously
~~~
You don't seem daft to me, I like this side of you." Silvia replied gently. To her it just showed how much he cared for her and that she wouldn't trade for anything
~~~
Keith chuckled softly and nodded then looked to her again "Not that he has to try so hard, Silvia loves him already, just as I fell for you at a look."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:22 pm

Sin was surprised by her offer. "You'd actually do that?" He asked. 
~▪️~▪️~
Duncan looked to Silvia and said, "I like that you like this side of me. It pleases me greatly."  He clasped her hand and brushed a kiss across her knucklesas he added lovingly, "I adore and cherish you, Silvia. "
~▪️~▪️~
Keira grinned shyly up at Keith. She was deeply flattered by his kind words. "At a look, aye? Well, I do believe I did the same. Like a star-eyed lass." She admitted softly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:48 am

Cat looked at him then nodded "Yeah, why not? Working together always make the work go faster. The work being done means no one can get mad if we go exploring after." She said then grinned "Plus, if anyone tries to give me work I can say I am already helping someone." 
~~~
"Just as I adore you Duncan." Silvia replied with a smile even as she blushed. Who did things like kissing hands anymore...oh yeah, people from this time did. She could so easily forget at times.
~~~
"Aye, at a look" Keith said then chuckled "What, do you want the whole song and dance too?" He asked teasingly, taking a step back to lead her into an easy, slow spin where they were.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:40 pm

Sin smiled and said,  "That makes sense and very clever on your part.  It's just I've never been offered help before. It's refreshing and appreciated. I suspect it'll hardly feel like working. " 
~▪️~▪️~
Duncan was pleased by Silvia's lovely words. She had a way of making him feel special.  
~▪️~▪️~
"Singing and dancing never hurt anyone.  Besides, I'd have fun no matter what we did, my love. " Keira murmured as she allowed Keith to guide her into position for the dance, secretly looking forward to this time with him all to herself.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:55 pm

Cat shook her head at that "Well, that's not good. Glad I can change that for you." She said gently. She was glad he was happy to have her help. 
~~~
Silvia smiled again, happy. She moved, hugging him close again. She just wanted to be close to him.
~~~
Keith smiled and led her into a dance, singing softly instead of the boisterous singing Duncan had done.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:10 pm

Sin shrugged nonchalantly as he looked to the tunnel they had just came from. "I suppose we should head back before you're missed and they think somthing happened to you." He said.  He knew no one would be looking for his,  lest his work wasn't tended to, which it had.
~▪️~▪️~
"Ah, lass. If I could stop time, I could spend an eternity In this moment." Duncan sighed softly athletes there shared closeness. 
~▪️~▪️~
Keira was transfixed by Keith's sweet masculine voice.  She felt swayed to his gentle serenade. She felt like a maiden again. Keith renewed her in all ways. She took her hand from his shoulder to cup his cheek tenderly to steal a small kiss from him. " You are heaven sent,  my beloved. You are everything I've ever set my heart to desire and more." She muttered breathlessly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:31 pm

"My friends know I can take care of myself. They don't keep tabs on me or anything like that." Cat said with a shrug. "They like knowing I am alright of course." She didn't know what else to said.
~~~~
Silvia smiled and nodded "I would do that too. I just want to be near you all the time." She said softly.
~~~
Keith smiled and captured her hand to kiss the palm, folding her fingers closed over the kiss. "I do love you, you are everything I could wish for in a woman." He said softly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:34 pm

Sin nodded and said as he started back,  "That's good. I really like your friends and wouldn't want them made at me." 
~~~
(*stares at your reply blankly* I'm running out of things to say here. Lol!  hidding )
~~~
Keira smiled reverently up at Keith.  She cherished him so. "That means so much to me to hear that from you." She said softly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:43 pm

Cat followed him back up the tunnel. "They wouldn't be mad at you unless you were the one to hurt me on purpose." 
~~~
"We should get back in before we are missed' Silvia said gently. It was starting to get dark after all.
~~~
Keith smiled at that and nodded at her "I know, and I will keep saying it, even after you believe me."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:52 pm

Sin frowned at that and paused on the steps up to the keep. " I've never hurt a female, either intentional or otherwise and I don't intend to start now. " He assured Cat before starting up after her. 
~~~
"Very wise,  indeed.  I wouldn't want them talking about what we were out here doing. " Duncan teased with a mischievous smile.  Not that he would regret a moment of it, but he wouldn't put Silvia though all that. He offered his arm to her so they could head inside.
~~~
Keira smiled at his promise and said, "I looked forward to it."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Cat stopped and looked at him. "I didn't say you would, just that that would be the only thing that would make them mad, since you don't do that, it wouldn't make them mad." 
~~~
Silvia chuckled and flushed, dipping her head. "Yeah" She said, taking his arm to hold it so they could head in.

Keith smiled and looked to the door as Duncan and Silvia came in. "Hello you two."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:25 pm

Sin was unaware how much he'd needed to here Cat's assurance. His pride have been pricked and it stung a bit. But her words soothed any perceived hurt. "I'm glad, I'd hate to lose my only prospect for friends." He said with conviction as he looked to Cat. He then tried for an easy smile to show all was good.
~~~
Duncan looked to Keith at the greeting as they entered the keep. "Hello to you, as wel, Keith. Especially on this fine night and occasion. Tis a perfect night outside and positively delicious smelling food inside." He returned in greeting.  

Keira laughed quietly the zealous greeting of her stepson. She looked to Silvia and smiled warmly to the girl.  She really had made a difference in Duncan.  A good difference for sure.  He wasn't sullen anymore.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:45 pm

Cat returned his smile and went back up to the main levels. "Yeah, you won't lose us as friends." She said reassuringly. She was glad he wanted to be friends with her and her friends.
~~~
Silvia returned Kiera's smile then looked back to Duncan. She was so happy with them both.She already considered them family.

Keith chuckled and nodded, motioning to the table "It is ready and waiting on us all." He said then looked to the hall as his dad and mom slowly made their way in with some of the men around to help her.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:11 pm

Sin had a positivity about him he'd never had before. This life is no longer a grueling torment it's something you could actually look forward to. He thought with some reflection, he wouldn't miss the passing of his father.
~~~
Duncan bowed respectfully and looked to the others as they arrived.  

Keira was pleasantly surprised and thrilled by the arrival of the lady of the house.  She looked much improved and that was a blessing in itself. She smiled warmly to Keith and then to Allen. Beside herself with joy for them.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:11 am

Cat looked around the place as they got out of the secret passage then back to him "I guess I should go back to the wagons and get some sleep."

~~~
Keith was trying to hide tears in his eyes at seeing his mother up and about, even with needing helping hands to get her to her chair. He reached for Kiera's hand to lead her to the table after them. 

Silvia smiled at seeing the two, dipping her head to them then looking to Duncan again. 

It was only after she sat that Fiona could look up to give them a smile. She had had to focus on staying upright. It was probably too soon for her to be up for any time, but she had had to at least show her face for her son's wedding celebration.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:05 am

Sin nodded understanding and waved goodbye.  He turned to go inside to the kitchen to his his pallet in the back far corner. His mother didn't acknowledge his arrival,  much as usual.  She simply tended to her pots and keeping the fires burning consistently for the breads. He watched her from his vantage point and thought about the events of the day. Soon enough,  he surrendered to sleep.
~~~
Keira walked with Keith to the table.  A gentle smile upon her face as he looked to Fiona. She curtsied and said,  "Good evening,  my lady.  Tis good to see you again. " 

Duncan grasped Silvia's hand and walked over to the others.  He bumped into Silvia slightly as they walked. He gave her a small smile to let her know he'd done it deliberately.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Cat did much the same, settling under the wagon even though they likely had a room to share inside somewhere. In the morning, she got up and did her chores at the wagons before heading to find Sin so she could help him. Her chores were taking care of the horses, making sure they had food and water and a bit of attention in the mornings. 
~~~
Fiona smiled at Kiera and dipped her head to her "It is good to see you again too Lady Kiera, I am glad to see you so happy. I have to thank you for that medicine, it has made quite a difference as well as seeing my boys so happy again." She glanced to Keith then to Allan, calling them two her 'boys' 

Silvia took his hand, walking over with him and smiling at him when he gently bumped her before they got to their seats.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:55 pm

Sin quartered the wood for the day. He lost himself in the task as he swung his ax in a familiar rhythm.  He caught movement out of the corner of his eyes and looked to find Cat coming over. He took this time to gather some cords of wood to stack by the kitchen door. "Good morn! " He called out to her in greeting. 
~~~
"You humble me with your praise,  my lady. Just as its good to be here safe and sound with a family I have reverently fallen for." Keira said with a bright smile. 

Duncan listened respectfully to the others once they reached the table.  He smiled pleasantly to the lady of the house, not interrupting them. She looked so frail and translucent in complexion. He knew his stepmother's healing arts and knew she'd be on the mend soon enough.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:00 pm

Cat grinned and waved, coming over to help him carry some of the cut wood over. "Good morn. " She said cheerfully. "So, what chores are left before we can pack a lunch and explore?" She asked eagerly.

~~~
Kiera smiled and nodded happily, leaning against the arm of her chair closest to Allen. He patted her arm gently then helped make a plate for her and himself so they could eat.

Silvia held his hand quietly, listening to them talking. She was glad her aunt was well enough to be down here at all, even if she really should still be in bed.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:59 pm

Sin thought and informed,  " The gathering of eggs and milking the cow. If you haven't already guessed,  my mum is the cook. " He hurried to gather the rest of the wood to stack by the door. 
~~~
Keira took her cue from Allen and looked to Keith before admiring the delicious offerings.  "Everything simply looks and smells delightful." She complimented as she sat in the seat Keith had for her.

Duncan also followed Allen and offered to fix Silvia a plate.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:29 pm

Cat grinned at that and looked around before grabbing the egg basket "Alright, point me the right way and I will get the eggs and you can get the cow today." Yeah, she was a bit scared of cows, they were big and loud and she had nearly been run over once when she was little. Plus she had been told often that cows didn't like strangers. 
~~~
Keith smiled at Kiera and waited his turn to fix her a plate then his own. He knew his father had only done that to help his mother and for her new diet, but he didn't mind doing the same for his new wife. 

Silvia smiled at Duncan, picking out what she wanted to try tonight.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Sin grinned as he pointed out the hen house along the back wall. "Right there and I don't envy you the task.  That rooster and me have it out for eachother. So don't turn your back on him for not reason. He'll flog you with his spurs for sure. " He informed conversationally.  He much preferred Gertrude. 
~~~
"I see you are pampering me already husband.  I adore it and you for your loving efforts. " Keira said with a warm blush as he rested her hand over his on the plate as he set it down. 

"So tell me lass, what do you want to learn first when we get back home on the morrow? " Duncan asked Silvia curiously.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:09 pm

"Alright" Cat said and headed to the henhouse. She knew how to make a rooster behave. You just had to show him who was boss. She looked around for the male as she started collecting eggs and if she saw him, she would catch him and hold him under her arm, 'pecking' his comb by booping it with a finger until he calmed and kept his head down for a few seconds. When he did, she would let him go, knowing he wouldn't attack her ever again. 
(that's a real trick, and it works, lol)
~~~
Keith smiled at her as he turned his hand over to hold hers for a moment. "I am glad to do what I can to make your life better, even in as simple a thing as fixing a plate for you. "

Fiona smiled at her son's charming ways before she and Allen started to eat, letting everyone else start too.

Silvia looked to him and smiled again, chuckling "I think I want to take you up on your first offer and learn to ride." She said honestly. She had a lot to learn before she could pick her horse from her uncle's stock.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:41 pm

(Lol! I hold mine down to make them submissive to me on their sides like you'd do with a pup.  It seems to work also.  But they do try me periodically.  I'll have to try your method  next time. I have four Silkie roosters.   nuts )
Sin milked away, being fast and gentle. Nothing was worse then an angry cow who kicks the bucket over. 
~~~
Keira looked to Keith and shook her head in disbelief.  "What you see as simple,  is a labor of love just the same." She whispered softly and kissed his cheek tenderly. "Thank you. "

"Ah, that be a good choice.  That way we can go for long rides together. " Duncan said with appreciation.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:28 am

(the main point is to keep their head down until they do so of their own will, that shows that they consider you dominant over them. It can take a few times for it to sink in though. Roosters are stubborn, lol)
Cat soon finished gathering the eggs and brought the basket to the kitchen for his mother. She looked around to see if Sin was done yet.

~~~
Keith smiled and dipped his head, pleased to hear her say that. It made him feel good to make her happy. 

Silvia smiled and nodded then leaned closer "Of course we could take a ride together with just one horse if you wanted to." She said softly to not be overheard.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:56 am

(Don't I know it.  Very Happy )

Maryann looked up at the strange girl as she brought in the days eggs. " I see my no-good son has delegated his duties to you. I appreciate your diligence and apologized for him taking advantage of your newness. " She said with a measure of disapproval. 

Sin finished milking and gave Gertrude an extra heap of hay. "You're a good old girl,  Gertrude.  You take it easy now." He said pleasantly as he patted her head. He then picked up the bucket and headed for the kitchen. 
~~~
Keira then turned her attention to the meal. It was wonderful indeed.  Everything so succulent and flavorful.  "These recipes are divine. No offense Duncan,  you cook is exemplary in her own right." She said softly. 

Duncan smiled to Silvia's soft reply. "Humm, I think I'd like that very much." He whispered intimately to Silvia. He then laughed good-naturedly at what his stepmother had said, "None taken,  I find I must agree.  But if word ever got back to her, I'd of course would deny it. She's quite menacing with a wooden spoon." He teased with a toast of his glass. He winked at Silvia, enjoying himself immensely.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum