View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 8:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by nickyknack on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:20 pm

Sin grinned widely with new purpose.  "Good! Come with me Cat. I'll even show you the secret tunnel." He volunteered. 
~▪~
"Oh? Is that right? I think that sounds just like the kind of lass that caught my heart. " Duncan teased playfully.  
~▪~▪~
Keira flushed slightly and tried to hide it. Here she'd just told Keith she wasn't some blushing bride and she just had to go and blush. She berated herself. She stilled her resolve and look up to him as she moved to start untying his shirt. "Let me attend you husband with your bath." She said softly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Cat grinned and walked with him to see the castle. "A secret tunnel, how fun." She said eagerly.
~~~
Silvia chuckled and kissed him again then laid her head against his chest. "I love you." She said softly.
~~~
Keith smiled at her then reached for her ties as well. "Only if you join me, love." He said softly.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:21 pm

Sin gave a through tour and ended it at the hidden door of the tunnel entrance.  He showed how to open it with a wall sconce off to the side. It was levered and slipped free.
~▪️~▪️~
Duncan smiled contentedly at the effect her words had on him. " And I be loving you too, my bonnie lass. " He said.
~▪️~▪️~
"It would simplify things. No sense in one of us taking a cold bath. " Keira reasoned, even though she was the one who could use one.  She felt her pulse speed up as the tips of his fingers brushed her bared skin at the bodice of her gown. She swallowed and focused upon keeping her head about her. But as her eyes feasted upon the sight of his taned flesh and the tone perfection of Keith's chest, she fairly whimpered as she indulged the urge to run her hands through the scant hair there. She'd leaned in to kiss his pictorial muscle with a soft sigh before she could stop herself.  

( Scrumdiddlyumptious, that's what Keith is.  Love  )

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:09 pm

Cat enjoyed the tour and looked into the secret tunnel when it opened. "Wow, this is so incredible." She said then stepped inside to look around.
~~~
Silvia held him and settled against him, just happy to be there with him.
~~~
Keith drew in a breath at her touch. He looked at her then ran his hands over her as well. He then made sure they were ready before picking her up and stepping into the tub so they could wash up.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:47 pm

Sin followed Her in and explained, " This is my favorite place. It taps into a cave system that goes on for miles.  I've only explored a fraction of it." 
~▪~▪~
Duncan felt the same. He kissed the top of her head and said," I'm running out of things to say lass. So I'll just hold ya tight and stare at the gawkers."
~▪~▪~
Keira smiled up at Keith as he carried her and settled them in the tub........ Soon enough,  they were washed. As she dried off, she moved to put her dress back on. She now wished she'd had a change of clothes.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:49 am

"Oh, that sounds like fun to explore like that whenever you want to. I always had to stay close to the wagon unless I was with the others since girls tend to vanish more than boys, but I got to learn everything like boys did, like fighting and hunting as well as mending and cooking. Do you thik we could explore some of the caves together?" 
~~~
"Gawkers!?" Silvia asked, flushing again. She looked around then up at him again before chuckling "I guess you would have to marry me then." She teased softly. 
~~~
Keith also dried off but he slipped a robe over her shoulders. "Your clothes you brought for the meeting are here still. The carriage was sent back." He said then grabbed his own robe to find something suitable to wear "Mother may have something you could borrow if you wish as well."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:22 pm

Sin nodded eagerly and said with enthusiasm,  "Sure! I'd like that very much. It's not something I could share with anyone else until now." He took the lantern off the wall to lead the way.
~▪~▪~
Duncan chuckled and said as he stepped a step away,  "Not a problem with me. There, less scandalous, but not nearly as fun. What shell we do as we wait for the others? You could teach me how to dance a dance from your time. Maybe I'll be better at them, then the ones of my time." He said with humor. 
~▪~▪~
Keira smiled softly as she tied the robe around her. "Wonderful! I forgot I'd brought a change.  They'll do fine. Your mother's closet is safe." She said pleasantly as she found her traveling case with the dress inside.  She went a about getting dressed.  She went to the silvered glass to fix her hair in braids atop her head.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:04 am

Cat grinned and followed after him eagerly. She wanted to see everything they could.
~~~
Silvia laughed lightly at that and shook her head "I think we would look a bit foolish, and I am not sure if 'modern' dance even has any rules to follow. Even teachers of it just say to 'follow the music' or 'let the music lead you' instead of any steps." 
~~~
Keith finished dressing and came over to her to watch her mess with her hair "If you need any help with your hair, Beth can help, she's good with hair." He offered then chuckled "I would offer my own services, but it's not something I have tried before."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:30 pm

When they got deep enough to uncharted caverns,  Sin pulled out the chalk like rock he used to mark the walls to help him from getting lost. "So we can find our way back.  After a time, all the walls look the same. If you mark them, they showere he way back. " He explained. 
~▪~▪~
Duncan shook his head. " I don't understand a word you just said."  He said with humor.  
~▪~▪~
Keira smiled up at Keith through the mirrored glass. " But husband, are you saying you've never done adornments on your mares' manes?" She teased playfully. She smiled and conceded,  "I think I will require Beth's help. I can do a simple style, but I cannot do it justice for this level of festivities"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Cat nodded at that, it made a lot of sense. "Good idea, what kind of mark do you use?" She asked curiously
~~~
Silvia laughed and shook her head before looking to him again. "That's kind of my point, dances in my era are either dances from this time, or nonsense dances." 
~~
Keith chuckled and went to get Beth to come before rejoining her "Actually, when they need to get all 'prettied up', one of the stablemen's wives does it."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:27 pm

" An arrow in the direction you are going." Sin explained to her. He then demonstrated one as they took a leftward passageway. 
~▪~▪~
"Nonsense dancing? I could do that right good. How's this?" Duncan asked as he started hopping around and kicking randomly.  He got some looks, but he didn't care. 
~▪~▪~
Keira smiled at that and giggled due to the contrived image she'd had of Keith dutifully braiding manes and tails. "That makes sense,  now that you mention it. " She said with a chuckle.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:29 pm

Cat nodded, that made sense in a way, even if it wasn't that 'creative' "What if someone else follows it, or follows it back to get to the castle?" 
~~~
Silvia laughed and shook her head, then moved to join him and show him some 'modern' dancing since he was willing to be seen like that.
~~~
Keith chuckled then shrugged, looking to Beth as she came in to help Kiera "You found a failing of mine in braiding hair...or rope. I can't get my fingers to turn right for that."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:12 pm

Sin paled slightly at the thought.  He hadn't thought about that, mainly because he'd never found another opening to the outside world.  Just underground rivers. "Now I feel daft. That never occurred to me." He admitted truthfully. 
~▪~▪~
"Ay lass, they'll think we got to the devil's brew for sure. " Duncan teased as he followed Silvia's moves, thoroughly enjoying himself. 
~▪~▪~
Keira flushed at Keith's phrasing of his words. She was ashamed of how she must have sounded. She wasn't trying to find fault,  just try time get to know this wonderful man. "Apologies husband.  I had no right to speak so freely. I shall use more restraint in the future." She said humbly.  Beth's presence had made her mistake all the more awkward. She looked to her clasped hands to hide her eyes.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:49 am

Cat dipped her head then shrugged a little "We have had to escape some holds, so we had to learn how to make marks for a safe passage out without it being obvious that that's what it was." 
~~~
Silvia laughed and slowed to a stop, moving to hug him again. She was glad he pushed her a little bit.
~~~
Keith came over to move her hands and kiss her gently "I like you speaking freely, I was trying to joke a little with you. No apology is needed Kiera."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:08 pm

Sin smiled reassuringly as he handed Cat the soft stone. "Teach me your ways. I want to protect this keep from harm." He said softly. 
~▪~▪~
Duncan felt energized from the exertion of his efforts. He was eager to hug Silvia for a long time and did so freely as she shared her affection in kind. " Ouch,  lass. I don't think I could ever live without you now. You must stay far away from the stones.  They can't have you back. Not ever." He said with determination. 
~▪~▪~
Keira's expression of regret transformed into admiration. She cupped Keith's face lovingly and leaned in to kiss him thankfully. "I love husband." She whispered adamantly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:27 pm

Cat smiled and looked at the stone "Well, that depends, do you want to lay a false trail or just a hidden 'safe' passage message?" She asked curiously
~~~
Silvia smiled as she returned his hug lovingly. "I don't think the stones would send me back, at least not alone. After all, uncle Alan is still here." 
~~~
"I love you too wife" Keith said and returned her kiss then looked to Beth "Let's finish the hair-dressing and see what the others are up to."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Sin was conflicted and uncertain faced with such decision. "I don't know. How do they differ? " He replied honestly.
~▪~▪~
"Ay, but the true question lies on whether or not Allen frequents the stones." Duncan pointed out simply. 
~▪~▪~
"Probably no good if I had my guess. " Keira reasoned jokingly.  She held still so Beth could finish with her hair. She looked in awe at the finished style and was amazed.  "I've never looked better in my life. Thank you for taking care of me, you have my gratitude." She said softly to the girl's reflection in the mirror.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:39 pm

Cat looked around then sat on the ground, clearing a space "This is a sign for danger" She said, making a circular sign with an X then moving beside it an making another sign "This one means safe passage." She added, making almost a bridge like sign. She moved a little more and made a triangle "This one means the way leads to safety but is dangerous, you have to watch for those who could see you or falling rocks or any number of other things." 
~~~
"He said he does, goes out every year at least on the day he arrived here." Silvia answered then shrugged a little 
~~~
Beth curtsied to her then Keith. "'Twas my pleasure, my lady" She said before heading for the door 

Keith nodded and held his hand out to her "Shall we?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:53 pm

Sin watched with fascination at the various markings and their meaning. Taking mental notes for future reference. "That is very clever and thank you for teaching me. " He said quietly.  This day was fast becoming better then he could have hoped. 
~▪~▪~
Duncan nodded at that and was very relived by the news. "But I'm still a wee bit superstitious and I won't chance the occurrence  of both of you visiting on the same day. If only you will indulge me that, Silvia. " He admitted. 
~▪~▪~
"Absolutely! " Keira said with a broad smile as she stood and rested her hand upon his offered one.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:20 am

Cat looked back to him and grinned then stood to wipe at the markings and cover them with dust again if she could. When that was done, she went to the wall and changed his mark into the bridge to hide the arrow in it. "You can even add your own twist, like a hidden arrow in the 'safe' mark, like this" She said, moving when she was done to let him see. 
~~~
Silvia looked at him and smiled a little "How about I promise to never visit the stones without you by my side?" She asked softly. She did not want to chance being separated from him either
~~~
Keith smiled and helped her up then folded her hand against his arm so they could walk out and to the dining hall together

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Sin grinned unabashedly as he came over to get a better look. "That's genius." He said with conviction as her handiwork. 
~▪~▪~
Duncan nodded in confirmation of that agreement.  "That is agreeable to me and I'll promise to do likewise." He replied. 
~▪~▪~
Keira smiled proudly to Keith at his thoughtfulness of her as they walked.  She was truly ando completely blissfully happy.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Cat blushed and dipped her head, shaking it a little "That's just one of the tricks you learn when you live on the roads as a group." 
~~~
Silvia smiled and rose up on her toes to give him a kiss "Good." She said simply and smiled at him
~~~
Keith returned her happy smile then glanced around for the others, a helpful servant boy motioned towards the gardens and told then the other couple was outside.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:00 pm

"And you're too modest. " Sin said almost teasingly.  He'd never received that kind of a reaction from a girl before.  He found he kind of liked it. It made him feel important in some obscure way. He looked to Cat and asked,  "Should we explore some more or head back up to the keep? " He didn't want to leave just yet, but choose to give her the opportunity to choose for herself. 
~▪~▪~
"You have the loveliest kisses in all of Scotland, my bonnie lass. " Duncan pointed out before breaking out in song to the likes of My bonnie lass with the bonnie blue eyes.
~▪~▪~
Keira grinned and said softly,  " Should we search them out or leave them be,  my dear husband?"  She secretly adored calling Keith by that title.  It was the novelty of newness.  She just hoped he didn't get annoyed by its frequency.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:26 pm

"We can't leave now, we only got to the first marking" Cat said, a bit disappointed that he wanted to go back now, though it was late and she knew her 'family' could get worried. "Okay, I guess we can go back now, but I want to pack a lunch and get some real exploring tomorrow if we can?" 
~~~
Silvia smiled and blushed at him serenading her, just holding him and listening to the song. She liked hearing him sing to her and that he seemed unafraid of anyone thinking less of him for doing so.
~~~
Keith smiled at the word husband. He liked it and it reminded him that she was not off limits to him now. He tilted his head a little then shook it, chuckling softly at the sound of singing, a bit muffled from distance "Sounds like they are in the gardens."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:47 pm

Sin was at first disappointed,  but brightened at the promise of the adventure tomorrow would have. " I can't see why not. I can hurry through myour chores so we'll have plenty of time. " He said with exuberance. 
~▪~▪~
Duncan finished with a grand finale. He chuckled at the thought of how little he'd been inclined to carry a tune before Silvia had come here. "I may seem daft, but I know it's only because I'm crazy for you. " He replied humorously. 
~▪~▪~
Keira smiled proudly at her stepson's wooing. He was giving it his all. "It would seem, Duncan's voice carries and even if it didn't,  he'd still be hard to miss." She said secretly with a giggle.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Cat grinned at that and nodded "Maybe I can help you with your chores so they get done that much faster?" She asked curiously
~~~
You don't seem daft to me, I like this side of you." Silvia replied gently. To her it just showed how much he cared for her and that she wouldn't trade for anything
~~~
Keith chuckled softly and nodded then looked to her again "Not that he has to try so hard, Silvia loves him already, just as I fell for you at a look."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top