View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:37 pm

"Are you their slave or merely a captive? What are they really like? " Sin asked with a guarded expression.  She looked to be well cared for. 
~▪~▪~
Duncan dismounted and handed off the reins to someone he smiled warmly to Silvia as he saw her standing there with  her uncle.  "Alas, we made it back in one piece. " He said with enthusiasm.  He glanced to Keira and Keith with a wink as he started for the steps. 

Keira hung back with Keith.  She climbed down of of Eiriol. She looked to Allen timidly before looking to Keith again.  "I know this is absurd, but I'm scared Keith despite your assurances. " She confessed quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Cat tilted her head then shook it "Neither, I'm a foundling. They found me and raised me, taught me to climb and fight and all kinds of stuff. None of us had a home, but we have one another so we survived..." She said then frowned and looked away, kicking a rock "Now we are going to have a home, but everything has to change. Just having a place that won't leak rain on you is going to be so different and not seeing the stars at night." She glanced up at the sky sadly. "I mean, I know here we have a roof and we will be able to eat everyday for once, but, I dunno. It's just different" 

~~~
Silvia waited for the horses to be moved, so she wouldn't spook them, then she ran over to Kiera to hug her before turning to Duncan to hug him tightly. "I'm so glad you all made it back safely. 

Keith chuckled, watching Silvia then hugging Kiera close and kissing her temple "Don't be scared. If you want time, I can give you time, but father is not going to be mad either way."

Allen stayed where he was at the top of the steps, beaming at the gathering then sending the soildiers off to start their celebrations "Are ya staying the night again Duncan? Or pushing off to yer keep?" He asked curiously "We throw a mean celebration here, if you want to stay, though as long as you have been away from home already, I will understand if you wish to go." He noticed what Keith did, though he couldn't know they had married already.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Cat tilted her head then shook it "Neither, I'm a foundling. They found me and raised me, taught me to climb and fight and all kinds of stuff. None of us had a home, but we have one another so we survived..." She said then frowned and looked away, kicking a rock "Now we are going to have a home, but everything has to change. Just having a place that won't leak rain on you is going to be so different and not seeing the stars at night." She glanced up at the sky sadly. "I mean, I know here we have a roof and we will be able to eat everyday for once, but, I dunno. It's just different" 

~~~
Silvia waited for the horses to be moved, so she wouldn't spook them, then she ran over to Kiera to hug her before turning to Duncan to hug him tightly. "I'm so glad you all made it back safely. 

Keith chuckled, watching Silvia then hugging Kiera close and kissing her temple "Don't be scared. If you want time, I can give you time, but father is not going to be mad either way."

Allen stayed where he was at the top of the steps, beaming at the gathering then sending the soildiers off to start their celebrations "Are ya staying the night again Duncan? Or pushing off to yer keep?" He asked curiously "We throw a mean celebration here, if you want to stay, though as long as you have been away from home already, I will understand if you wish to go." He noticed what Keith did, though he couldn't know they had married already.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:05 am

Sin listened quietly to Cat as she describe her life up until now. He looked to the rock she'd just kicked and said with reassurance, " You'll still be able to see the stars from the ramparts.  It won't be so bad living in a castle,  you'll see. Its just all new and scary being around people you don't know...." He paused as he looked away to add with hesitantly, "I'm scared to be without my pa."
~▪~▪~
Keira appreciated the warm greeting and looked to Keith as he offered time. "No, I don't want to hide from your father. I said I was scared,  not a coward. " She teased him quietly. 

Duncan chuckled and nodded, "Ay, so am I. And it appears we now have new allies. So that's a good thing, because they're very crafty and cunning." He looked to Allen as he spoke and thought,  "I believe I will impose upon you one more night. Thank you kindly.  But keep that devil's brew far away from my glass. " He said with a subconscious grab of his head. 

Keira laughed heartily at that.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:43 am

Cat looked back to him again then smiled a little "It's not that bad to be without parents, so long as you have others who care for you around." She wouldn't honestly know what it was like to have parents there, but she knew the people she had grown up with and knew they wouldn't hurt a kid. "Want me to introduce you to some of the people that raised me?" 

~~~
"Devil's...?" Allen laughed at that and nodded, "Fair enough, come in, come in." He said then looked over to Kiera and Keith again.

Keith smiled and squeezed her gently then turned to lead her over to his father. "Father, I would like to introduce my wife" 

Allen blinked and looked to Kiera then back to Keith before chuckling "Moving fast there lad." He teased then looked back to Kiera again "Welcome to the family lass."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:40 pm

Sin glanced around with indecision before surprisingly nodding. "I guess that would be alright." He replied quietly.  He looked to Cat as he tugged on his clothing to tidy his appearance. 
~▪~▪~
Duncan smiled and started up the stairs slowly with Silvia beside him. He was interested in how Allen took to the news. At his reply,  he knew he liked the man. He grinned happily to Silvia and said,  " Love is in the air lass."

Keira blushed with a smile as she looked down at Allen's teasing.  "Thank you my laird." She said with a curtsie.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:32 pm

Cat smiled then chuckled at him trying to tidy up "Easy, these are people that have slept in mud when we had no money for an inn or weren't near enough to anyone we could spend the night with for a roof. Just be yourself Sin, it's all any of us can be." She said gently then headed for a group near the stables.

~~
Allen chuckled softly and moved to gently hug Kiera "You're family now lass, none of this 'laird'  anymore, just call me Allen." He said then turned to the servants "Well, now it seems we will be celebrating a wedding tonight and a new member of the family, further joining our two clans."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:30 pm

Sin was not convinced of that, but he held his tounge as he slowly ventured over to the group.  He looked to the keep briefly, then glanced to Cat nervously. 
~▪~▪~
Keira leaned into Allen's hug and hadn't known how much she needed the fatherly hug. "I'll try to remember that Allen. But I'm sure to slip up here and there." She said as little more at ease. She straightened at last and held out her hand to her husband.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Several turned to teh two, greeting them warmly with calls like "Hey Cat, who's your friend?" and one trying to be funny calling "Look what the Cat dragged in." 

Cat sighed and rolled her eyes at that last one "Sometimes I think you named me Cat just for that one joke, you overuse it so much John. This is Sin" 

John laughed and shrugged "Hey, I like that joke, and it fits so perfectly" He replied then got up and came over, holding a hand out "I'm John, there here are Carly, George, Clyde, Dona, Hamish and Rory." He motioned to each as he named them, getting a wave as they were introduced. "Our little group is the ones that usually take care of the horses and wagons and foundlings" He added, reaching over to ruffle Cat's hair a bit. 

~~~
Keith grinned and took her hand in his, happy to have her by his side. "Come, let's get you to your room so you can freshen up and catch your breath. This has all happened so fast, not that I regret us getting married." Dang it, he was getting himself flustered. He wanted to ask her to come and use his room, but knew she may want some privacy since she was a female. He felt younger than his years when talking to her sometimes. Inexperienced.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:40 pm

Sin watched the interactions closely.  He looked to John's hand a moment before giving it a steady shake. Then to the others as they were introduced.  He waved in kind to each one. "Hello " He finally said as he fidgeted a bit. He wasn't really good at meeting strangers. Especially under the circumstances.  "Well there are several of our horses who'd rather bite ya, then let you ride them. My pa called them dumb brutes. So you best look out for them when you walk by their stalls. They're fond of biting faces." He cautioned them.
~▪~▪~
Keira appreciated the thoughtful gesture.  She smiled pleasantly as Keith thought of her needs so thoughtfully. "I'm glad you don't regret our union." She said softly as she noticed his fluster. She pulled Keith to a stop and faced him. "Keith,  as you well know I'm not a blushing bride. Putting me in a separate room is not necessary, unless you prefer it that way." She said as she looked away.  " If that is too forward of me, I'm sorry." She  whispered humbly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:10 am

John chuckled and went back to take a seat in the circle they had made "Noted, though we are decent enough at gentling horses with time and patience. What do you do here lad?" 

Cat headed over to pick out an apple from a barrel, looking to Sin to offer him one.

~~
Keith grinned at her then kissed her gently "I would like you to be with me, I do know that we still have much to learn about one another though. Come, let me show you our room and order up a warm bath. We both smell like horses after this trip."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:36 pm

Sin took the offered apple from Cat and Murray "Thank you." Before looking to John as he twisted the stem of that apple nervously.  "I was learning to work a sword to be a soldier." He explained quietly. 
~▪~▪~
"But smelling like horses is such an honest smell. How could you ever object to it? You'd best hope they don't ever over hear you Keith." Keira teased him playfully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:51 am

"That's good for anyone to know. If you ever want to spar against different opponents, you can ask any of us, even Cat knows how to fight decently." John said, glancing to Cat with a grin.

"'Decently'?" Cat asked, looking up from her place, sitting on the end of the wagon "I can best most of you if I wanted to." 

John laughed at that and nodded "If you focus, but your mind wanders. You are as quick and nimble as your namesake, but you let yourself get distracted. You are young yet, Cat, and still better with a bow than a sword." 

"Cause you don't want me to get hurt, so you always put me on archer duty, though I still take down the bigger deer with one arrow than you John." Cat said teasingly

~~~
Meanwhile, Arabella was working on getting everyone a room, even if her people still had to share a few for now. Even if some preferred to sleep outside, she wanted them to know they had a place they could sleep out of any bad weather. Once that was settled, she started working on freeing the wrongfully imprisoned and asking for witnesses for those accused of larger crimes like murder and thievery. It would take a few days at the least to get everything settled and gone over, but she was excited about all of this. 

~~~
Keith laughed at that and looked to her "Oh? I never said it was a bad smell, though it is not a normal scent for humans to carry, but if you like the scent so much, we could move our room to the stables." He teased even as he opened the door to his room. It was his bachelor room still, since there had been no warning that he was married. He saw his personal servant and asked for a bath to be readied then looked to Kiera again to see what she thought of the room.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:41 am

Sin was soon smiling at the good-natured ribbing they were sharing between them.  He glanced to Cat as he slipped up on the far corner of the wagon tailgate an ventured to that a bit of his apple. As he chewed, he looked back to John.  In the lull of the conversation, he volunteered, " I'm still not as good with the bow. I'd definitely appreciate any lessons any of you could offer and I'll take you up on the sparring. "
~▪~▪~
Duncan had gone to the room he'd used the night before to get cleaned up. Once done, he headed back down to the main floor to find Silvia once again. 
~▪~
Keira laughed pleasantly at the teasing as she stepped through into Keith's room. She quieted as she took in the very private chambers of her husband.  She walked around, pausing here and there.  She marveled at what she found.  She smiled to him with humble gratitude for being let into his world. " Your chambers reflects the man I've come to love." She said finally.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:41 pm

John smiled at that and nodded "I'll be glad to help you lad, you seem like a good kid." 

Cat smiled, taking a bite from her apple then looking back to Sin again as the others started talking, joking and tending to the horses again. "See, they aren't so bad, right?" 
~~~
Silvia had been waiting, giving him time to get ready as she waited in the main hall with some of the clan women, chatting with them since Allen had had to work. She smiled when she saw Duncan, excusing herself to go to him.
~~~
Keith watched her as she explored a little, letting the servants bring in the tub and fill it for them. He smiled when she spoke, going over to wrap his arms around her "We can talk, discuss any changes to make this our room instead of just mine. Or..." He paused and reached for her hand, going to a door and opening it to show a connected room, what would have been her room if she had picked it. "We can make this room whatever you wish, it would have been yours if you wanted a separate room."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:30 am

"Thanks." Sin said to Jonh for his kind words. He glanced to Cat and nodded his head agreement before he took another bite of his apple.  He would still miss his father though. Blood was blood after all. He glanced around to the men as the tended to things or continued to talk. It just would take time to get used to all the new people. He looked to Cat and smiled nicely.  It helped to have made a friend.
~▪~▪~
Duncan grinned as he stated playfully.  "I feel as fresh as a meadows after the rain. "  He offered his arm to Silvia so they could walk together. 
~▪~▪~
Keira looked to the room quietly and turned to Keith.  At the risk of sounding too clingy, she said. "I've lived in a room alone for too long. " She hugged him close and continued,  " My first marriage was arranged, I'm glad my second is a love match. I desire to stay with you husband.  My things are not many."

Last edited by nickyknack on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:42 am

Cat grinned at him again then looked around the place from where they sat "So, what was it like to grow up here?" She asked curiously
~~~
Silvia giggled and took his arm "That fresh, huh? That's good." She was just glad he hadn't been hurt or anything.
~~~
Keith grinned at that and hugged her "Then we can use this room for anything else, maybe a study for you or us? Or just a sitting room for us? We can make it into whatever we want it to be."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:51 pm

Sin thought as he chewed his bite of apple on how best to describe it. When he swallowed,  he said, "It's like a really large fam....oh I'm sorry. It's like what you have with John and the others. But it's rooted in one spot. Here, everyone looks out for eachother and helps out. Mainly to achieve the survival of all evolved with a united front. Especially when we are attacked." He got quite and didn't mention that his father was the reason the females of the keep mostly stayed hidden. 
~▪~▪~
Duncan chuckled softly,  while looking to Silvia adorningly. "It is, of was afraid you run for the hill to get away from my funk. " He said jokingly.  
~▪~▪~
"All those sound nice, Keith. Thank you for indulging me. I know all this is so new to you. To lose your bachelorhood in a day." Keira murmured quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:15 pm

"So it really is like our group, just with a roof and walls. That sounds pretty cool actually" Cat said with a grin. It did sound fun especially with him here. 

~~~
Silvia giggled and shook her head "The occasional funk isn't going to make me run." she said teasingly 
~~~
Keith touched her hair, pushing a strand back behind her ear "You deserve a bit of indulgence after all you have survived. I'm happy to be the one to give it to you. I knew I would have to change a little whenever I got married anyway, but with you I know we can talk out any differences we come across."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:18 pm

Sin smiled happily  feeling much better about this merging of people.  " So what's Arabella like? Is she stern  and harsh?" He asked worriedly. 
~▪~▪~
"Ah, but wee lass you haven't smelled me at my funkiest. I'll be sure to give you a big hug when I come back from sparring with my men." Duncan threatened playfully. 
~▪~▪~
Keira searched Keith's face with pure love. She smiled wistfully as an errant tear broke the cohesion of her water filled eyes. " God broke the mold when he made you."  She whispered as she captured his hand that he'd used to guide the strand of hair behind her ear.  She turned it over to kiss his palm softly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:34 pm

Cat tilted her head then shrugged, tossing the apple core over to a refuse pile "She can be, but it's only to keep us all safe and together as much as possible. Most of the time she is kind and friendly. Sometimes it take being a little harsh to get the point across that just because we are...were homeless didn't mean our females were for sale or that our men could just be taken without consequence. Or just to settle a debate between two members." 
~~~
Silvia chuckled and pulled back as much as she could without releasing him "Oh? You would do that to me?" 
~~~
Keith smiled, enjoying this moment with her. He moved his hand, cupping her cheek then moving in for a kiss, though he paused just about an inch away. "You are the one that broke the mold. You are so brave and so strong. I don't know how I deserve you." He would let her move the rest of the way in for the kiss, or turn away for the bath that was ready for her. He wished for the kiss though.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:56 pm

Sin acknowledged the truth of that description.  "My grand ma used to say, "You must balance the bitter with the sweet or else it ruins the meat." I know it sounds silly,  but she was a cook. So all her words of wisdom where food related. " He said with a chuckle. "By the time she was done lecturing me... I was really, really hungry." He added as he giggled softly. 
~▪~▪~
Duncan put on a pout and asked instead of answering her question. " You mean you wouldn't hug me after honing my skills to protect my wee bonnie lass? That be cold indeed." His almost serious face dissolved into a smile. "No, lass. I wouldn't do that to ya. I'd settled for a kiss instead. " He replied honestly. 
~▪~▪~
Keira smiled softly at Keith's gently nature. No wonder he could tame the spirited beast of the Highlands and have them eating out of his hand. She closed the distance and kissed him lovingly.  She snaked her arms up his chest to wrap around his strong shoulders. His kiss took her breath away and she was grateful for the support he offered.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:20 pm

Cat laughed and laughed more when he finished saying all of that. "That would make anyone hungry, I think. She was right though, bitter and sweet, good and evil, there has to be a balance or everything falls apart."
~~~
Silvia laughed softly and moved closer, reaching up with her free hand to cup the back of his neck to bring him in for a kiss. 
~~~
Keith's free hand moved around her back, supporting her and pulling her closer to him as they shared the loving kiss. He wanted her and he let her feel that in the kiss they shared and their arms around one another.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:26 pm

Sin nodded as he got up and threw his apple core in the compost pile. "You want a tour of the keep?" He asked as he wiped his hands on his shirt. 
~▪~▪~
Duncan grinned in satisfaction as she did so. "I see the bonnie lass isn't afraid to take what she wants. " He replied with appreciation as their lips met.
~▪~▪~
She felt cherished and unequivocally safe in Keith's loving embrace. She'd never felt that before. Never in all her thirty years had she so bared herself emotionally to another.  She knew they had a celebration to go to and a bath they needed to take. But that was all a distant thought to her, here in her husband's arms, sharing the most profound kiss she'd ever experienced.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:21 am

Cat grinned and nodded, getting up from the wagon seat "I would like a tour of the castle with you." She said eagerly. 
~~~
"Not with you" Silvia replied softly then smiled warmly at him. "With you I feel strong enough to try for what I want." 
~~~
Eventually Keith pulled back a little to catch his breath, giving a small chuckle. "Goodness, I could kiss you forever like that, but our bathwater will be getting cold and I want you to feel comfortable."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:20 pm

Sin grinned widely with new purpose.  "Good! Come with me Cat. I'll even show you the secret tunnel." He volunteered. 
~▪~
"Oh? Is that right? I think that sounds just like the kind of lass that caught my heart. " Duncan teased playfully.  
~▪~▪~
Keira flushed slightly and tried to hide it. Here she'd just told Keith she wasn't some blushing bride and she just had to go and blush. She berated herself. She stilled her resolve and look up to him as she moved to start untying his shirt. "Let me attend you husband with your bath." She said softly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum