View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:10 am

"We can't do that" The driver called back, watching the men on the wall. "You send our payment out and the girl can go back with them" Yeah, he was stalling. He knew the Lord would either try to get them inside or send out a huge force.

Meanwhile Arabella was making her way through the castle to get where they could attack the Lord, using arrows at first, they fired when they felt they were in a good enough position to.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:15 am

Laird Cameron's face contorted in to a snarl,  "You'll bring her in here or you'll not get paid. I don't tolerate insolent vag...." His words came to a halt as an arrow found purchase in his lungs from behind.  He coughed up blood as he tried to catch his breath.  He wheezed as he looked around for the source of the arrow. He failed his arms around his soldiers. "Fi.....nd.......th....e....m!" He force out, but by then, another arrow hit its mark,  his heart as he'd turned around in his search.  The men swarming to action started shooting back at the windows the arrows had flew from. 

Keira covered her mouth as she saw her father taken down.  Arabella had to be a very good shot.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:24 pm

With the man downed, the driver quickly started turning the wagon "Hold on Lady, and you can ditch the rope now" He said as he turned them to get back to the woods again. "Soon as he's confirmed dead, you can claim ownership and do what you will." The turn took long enough for Kieth to jump onboard with her. 

~~~
Arabella and her group moved quickly to get hidden away once the lord was downed. They had to confirm he was dead so they could claim Kiera the Lady of the keep as the next of kin, then be given the castle by her. 

~~~
Others of the group, roughly 30 fighters of both genders moved on the castle, going for the gate so it couldn't be closed on them and they could take over the whole castle

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:40 pm

Keira hung on tight after slipping the rope off her hands. She was so happy to see Keith that she fairly sobbed with it. "He gone! Blessedly he dead!" She said with relief.
~▪~▪~
 As then laird fell from the rampart and the ones on the ground rolled him over, his unseeing eyes stared up at the captain of arms. He snared hatefully and spit upon him. "May the devil play with your (Inappropriate  body part) you wretched awful."  Instead of following the pursuit of the attackers, they celebrated their freedom is jubilant cries running out all around.

The gate-keeper opened the gates wide ready to recieve lady Keira. When the soldiers came in, they threw down their weapons and knelt on the ground.  "Please! We will not fight, for the laird I'd dead!" The master of arms said.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:50 pm

One of the men at the gate stepped forward to be the spokesman "Spread the word that the Laird is dead. We do not wish any further bloodshed" He said even as he sent a runner to inform Kiera.

Kieth reached for her hand to hold it and her close as the wagon went into the woods. He looked to Duncan as they arrived and dipped his head in acknowledgement before smiling "Hello again, wait, do I get to call him cousin now?" He tilted his head then shrugged "Ah, if not now then when he marries Silvia."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:07 pm

A stable boy stood up and nodded as he hurried off to do the task.  
~▪~
Duncan whistled softly and said, "The heat had cooked you noggin. You are not making sense." 

Keira simply giggled softly and snuggled into Keith's embrace as she held up her hand to show off the makeshift ring he'd made her. 

Duncan's jaw went slackjaw.  "Why priest, I do believe you failed your vows." He teased good-naturedly upon seeing how happy Keira was.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Keith chuckled and kissed Kiera gently on the cheek so they wouldn't embarrass Duncan before moving a little away so he could take off the robe "That was just to not spook him anyway" He said, though it didn't feel right to keep wearing it and having her so close. He looked over to the stableboy when the lad arrived

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:22 pm

He was winded and had to take a moment to catch his breath as he relayed,  "Lady Keira,  your father's dead. " 

Keira closed her eyes and nodded. " I figured as much,  thank you for confirming it." She said kindly to the young man. To Keith and Duncan she said,  "I ready to finish this."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:40 am

Keith nodded and smiled "Yeah, let's get this finished. You want to ride back lad?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:57 am

The stable boy nodded eagerly and said,  "Yes sir!" He then climbed up into the back of the wagon.  

Duncan mounted his horse and followed along beside the wagon.  He looked to Keira and Keith with a pleasant smile to say,  " Who would have thunk it. My step-mom and my once rival's son. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:21 am

Keith smiled and looked to Kiera "What can I say? She is the most beautiful woman I have met." He said then leaned close to whisper "Not to mention strong, brave, smart and loving, but I don't want to have him making fun of me for saying such" He added as the wagon and the remaining troops headed for the castle again.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:31 am

Keira giggled softly at Keith's statement. "Fear not, I'll protect you. I need only hold a cup of Aspen bark tea and Duncan would run for the hills." She said looking to Duncan. 

"Owch, lass. That's a wee bit harsh. " Duncan said with exaggeration, but smiled happily.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:00 pm

Keith chuckled and glanced to Duncan then back "Well, it is a bitter brew" He said then looked to the castle as they came into the bailey.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:13 pm

Keira looked to the scene that awaited her. She was surprised to see themore all kneeling on the ground.  She glanced around for Arabella,  but couldn't see her. 

Duncan reined his horse to a stop a looked around as well. He focused then on the dead laid and sneered with disgust at the corpse. " You should be fed to the vermin and scavengers. That's the only good you'll do in this world." He said with conviction.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Arabella and her small group stepped out, still dressed as men as they came over to the wagon and all bowed to Kiera. "Our task is accomplished, Lady Kiera." She said, sweeping her hat off in a flourish before giving her a cheeky grin

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:05 pm

Keira smiled to Arabella and dipped her head to her. She then stood up carefully in the wagon to address the crowd.  "There you see? The heroine who defeated the tyrant. My right to this keep is by birth only. She earned it with blood and gumption. I did not get my hands dirty and I did not free you from the horrors you've come to know at his hands. I know well what he is capable of, as I'm sure you know I'm here at his behest. I love you all my countrymen, you protected me  and at long last, I have done the same for you. I give this keep and all the souls within it who wish to stay, to Lady Arabella and her countrymen.  She's fair, honest and filled with integrity. All the things in short supply with the previous laird. I know you will thrive under her care. As you see, I belong to another. My heart belongs to Keith Burke now and my place is with him and his clan. " She smiled with tears in her eyes as she looked out to the happy faces that looked to Arabella with reserved curiosity and hope for the first time in a long time for a  better future.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:25 am

Arabella bowed again, smiling. Kiera had kept her word. She turned to her people, letting her hair out of the net that confined it and helped with her 'male' image so that the braid could fall past her waist. Well, now they were all her people, weren't they? "Thank you Lady Kiera, or rather Lady Burke now. I will not kick any out who wish to stay, nor force anyone to stay that wishes to leave. I hope we can make this hold both prosperous and happy, working together for our futures." 

Keith stood beside Kiera, reaching to hold her hand in his. "My people brought extra horses for us, so we can ride back. Did you want to stay here and talk to the people or head straight back home?" He would let her choose.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:18 pm

Arabella's words were just the assurance the people needed. They sent cheers of welcome and gratitude for their freedom other torment. 

Keira looked to the people and then turned to Keith at his question.  She smiled gently and shook her head. "No, I think it best we leave now. It's easier that way for all involved.  This is not my home anymore and hasn't been in a long time."she paused as she reflected a moment.  "Home is where the heart is and you have mine completely my love." She said as she wrapped her arms around Keith's neck and kissed him tenderly. 

Duncan shook his head at the obviously happy couple and felt a little bit of longing for his own beloved.  But he didn't rush them, just simply waited as he looked to Arabella and her new clan stepping forward to meeting her properly. The young mother's kissing her hands with sobs and soft words. The men weren't unaffected either.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:25 pm

Arabella smiled and greeted the people there, though there was a lot more than she was used to. Still she handled it with apparent ease, moving them inside to start planning for a feast to celebrate the change in leadership to be held in a few days. She gave it that long to give them time to gather enough supplies for everyone there to eat with them.

~~
Keith smiled and led Kiera to the horses, a faster way for them to get home than the wagon would have been

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:06 am

From the shadows of the barley watched a boy of thirteen. He didn't share in the levity for the open praise of the slaughter of laird Cameron. Though Sin was a bastard of the fallen laird, he'd still loved his father just the same. His mother had resented his conception and the failed attempts to end it. Seeing him as a reminder of her brutal rape, so she'd called him Sin as a result.  Sin kicked a rock in anger before turned to leave the spectacle. How could his mother go and play a cur dog to the invaders. He thought with his impudent rage.
~▪~▪~
Keira was delighted to be free of the cumbersome wagon. It was not comfortable at all. She much preferred the gentle sway of a horse's movement. She kissed him tenderly before mounting the dapple gray mare. "She's beautiful as well. Does she have a name?"  She asked as he stroked her neck affectionately as she settled upon her back.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:20 am

One of the now former bandits noticed the sullen boy. She tilted her head then wandered over after him. "Hello?" She called, walking up beside him and looking at him curiously. She was one of the youngest there, they guessed her age to be 14 or 15, but no one even knew for certain.

Arabella and most of the others had gone in to take care of the greeting and settling of the paperwork to make this all official.

~~~
"Eiriol" Keith answered, mounting his stallion. It meant snowdrop and it matched her pattern, looking like little drops of snow on a grey coat. He chuckled then "Well, since you are my wife, I suppose you can have your pick of the mares and rename yours after we get home."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:07 am

Sin flinched at the unexpected voice.  He searched the features of the young female now at his side. He only frowned deeper at her as he asked simply,  " Hello, yourself.  Who are you? I suppose you're one of them. Of course you are, because I don't recall seeing you around here before." He came across a surly do to his current mood. 
~▪~▪~
" I wouldn't dare touch their names, husband. For their names are perfectly chosen, either through temperament or appearance." Keira admitted openly to Keith. She adored his thoughtfulness and obvious love of his horses. 

Duncan had started off towards laird Burke's keep. With thoughts of Silvia on his mind.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:49 am

She dipped her head in a nod as she looked the boy over. "yeah, they call me Cat. What's your name?" She asked cheerfully.

~~
Keith smiled at that, riding beside her as they went back home together. 
(wanna just skip them to arriving?)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:01 am

" It depends on who you ask.  To my mother I'm Sin Incarnate, but mostly I just go by Sin now. " Sin replied honestly.  He looked to Cat and asked curiously,  "How'd you get the name Cat? That's an odd name. Is it short for something?" 
~▪️~▪️~
(Yep! That's a wonderful idea! I wish my commute could be that fast.  Razz )
Keira couldn't help the the nervousness the seeped into her stomach when Keith's home came into view. She even affected the mare as the horse became anxious and glanced around for the cause of her riders unease.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:12 pm

Cat shrugged then sighed, looking away "It was a cat that got their attention and led them to me, I wouldn't talk, so they started calling me Cat. It stuck, so, here I am. It's a good enough name, since I don't know my original one."

~~
Thankfully it had been an uneventful trip. Keith led them up to the gates, where they were being watched for and let in once again

Silvia rushed tot eh steps to see them come in with Allan at her side. She had been so worried about them all.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:37 pm

"Are you their slave or merely a captive? What are they really like? " Sin asked with a guarded expression.  She looked to be well cared for. 
~▪~▪~
Duncan dismounted and handed off the reins to someone he smiled warmly to Silvia as he saw her standing there with  her uncle.  "Alas, we made it back in one piece. " He said with enthusiasm.  He glanced to Keira and Keith with a wink as he started for the steps. 

Keira hung back with Keith.  She climbed down of of Eiriol. She looked to Allen timidly before looking to Keith again.  "I know this is absurd, but I'm scared Keith despite your assurances. " She confessed quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum