View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:19 pm

The driver widened his eyes then held up his hands  to show they were empty "I simply drive the cart, lord. Our leader said no more fighting, so I do not fight now." 

Arabella sighed and shook her head a little "Do you see any binding on any of us? That is my cousin, not a captor. Not that he would make a good captor with only one leg to stand on." She stood, going to jump off the cart then looking up at the men on horses. 

"Duncan, we are not captives now, listen to her, she can tell you all." Silvia said, standing to go to the side closest to him then smiling at him. 

Arabella rolled her eyes a little at the display of affection then cleared her throat "Right, the deal is that Lady Kiera comes with us to play bait so that we can get in the castle and kill her uncle. We get the castle in return for that service and she goes wherever she wishes to as do the servants there. They can choose to stay or leave. She does not have to get close enough to be in danger, just close enough to draw his and the soldiers attention. 

Keith brought his horse around, stepping off and onto the cart to check on Kiera more closely "Are you alright?" He asked quietly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:58 pm

(Keira's father,  not uncle.   Wink )

Duncan scooted his horse closer to the wagon and Silvia.  He glanced to her lovingly as Arabella explained things. That got Duncan's attention quickly.  "Her father is a sick madman. He can't be trusted to behave rationally." Duncan cautioned her.

(Aww, Keith is such a sweetheart!  love )
Keira nodded vigorously,  but then her composure slipped.  "I was so scared Keith.  I couldn't go back to him willingly. I'm glad for this agreement.  It's the only way to be completely free of him. Maybe then the nightmares he's caused will stop." She said into his chest as she sought the comfort his presence offered.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:52 pm

Arabella nodded then smirked. "We have dealt with the crazy before. We never had walls to hide behind like you all. We had to talk to him to get the contract, he has no reason to think we would betray him." She stated confidently 

Keith held her close, patting her back gently. "I will help free you from your nightmare." He vowed then looked at her again. "You are not going without me by your side."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:39 pm

Duncan glanced to Keira in Keith's arms and nodded. "Very well. What do you need from us?" He asked quietly.  

"No, Keith is can't risk anything happening to you due to his jealousy. " Keira stated her ultimate fear.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:33 pm

"We need you to not obviously follow us" Arabella stated. "Have it look like you gave up or went back for reinforcements or something. I would not put it past him to be spying. Besides, you should get her back to your castle, she has nothing to do with this battle."
She said,  motioning to Silvia.

Silvia frowned and looked to her then back to Duncan. "I do not want to leave." She said though she knew she was pretty useless beyond moral support here.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:07 pm

"Nor I. That is right in line with his character.  A sneaking foulness in the shadows. " Duncan agreed with Arabella.  He looked to Silvia and gave her a gentle look. "I know lass, but I can't focus on what needs my attention if I'm worried about you. How about I take you back to your uncle's keep? You could get caught up with him while we're away. " He offered as a compromise, hoping it was met with enthusiasm.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:18 pm

"I have watchers too, my friends don't want to see me hurt." Arabella said and smiled again then looked to the wagon. 

Silvia dipped her head, sad at being sent back, though she would be glad to have the chance to get to know her uncle better. "If that is what you want, I will go, but I want to learn how to fight as well as ride when you come back to me. I find I really do not like being unable to help."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:38 pm

Duncan loved Silvia's fighting spirit.  "Aye lass. That is a promise and spoken like a true highlander.  It's in your blood already.  You'll be feared far and wide." Duncan stated lovingly as he held his arms out to help her mount his horse.  Well, not technically his horse, but Keith's horse. "Keith,  I'll leave you to call off our men. I'll catch up with ya as fast as I can, given I don't get tangled in a booby trap." 

Keira smiled to Arabella nervously as the men spoke.  She was still reluctant to face her father,  but would do it to end that chapter of her life.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:15 am

Silvia flushed even as she reached for his hand to get on the horse with him. 

"Stick to hte road and you won't get in any traps. My friends will get them down soon enough." Arabella said, looking around then giving a sharp whistle before turning to get back in the wagon. 

Keith nodded and watched Duncan then looked out at the woods. He saw one of his people and gave a signal, sending that one off to tell the others to get out of the woods. They would be seen to be leaving, giving up to anyone watching. 

"Well, young lord, how do you feel about pretending to be a priest?" Arabella asked then grinned and held up a robe she had pulled from a sack.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Duncan nudged the horse to a trot and did as Arabella suggest,  he stuck to the main roads. "Lass when they took you away, I would not have stopped until we got ya both back, regardless of what they promised.  I was so worried about ya." He said with sincerity. 
~▪~▪~▪~
Keira looked to Keith and then the robe with a small smile. Curious as to what he'd look like dressed as a holy man.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:34 pm

Silvia nodded and smiled, turning to look at him so he would know she was sincere. "I know you wouldn't let them keep me or Kiera." She said then shook her head a little "I was scared at first, then the leader came and talked to up and she explained her side of things and the bargain was made. I just hope it works out." 

~~~
Keith looked at the robe and tilted his head then sighed softly "Well, at least it'll let me carry my weapons." He said then put it on over his other clothes to hide them.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:11 am

"Aye, so do I. " Duncan agreed quietly as they rode. 
~▪~▪~
Keira grinned pleasantly and clapped softly.  "My, quite the transformation I must say." She said with surprise.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:38 am

Silvia nodded and fell quiet, just holding on for the ride back to her uncle's home. 

Alan had men watching for their return and came out to greet them when Duncan and Silvia rode up again. "How goes it? Is Keith alright?" 
~~~
Keith grinned and dipped his head "Have anything to confess, my child?" He asked jokingly then looked to Arabella as she had the wagon turned to go towards Kiera's father's castle again.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:20 pm

Duncan nodded and explained the circumstances to Allen.  
~▪~▪~
Keira giggled softly and said teasingly, " Oh you're good. Perhaps you've missed your true calling. " 
(I believe they're still in the back of the wagon. They never got out.  chin)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:17 am

Allan helped Silvia down from the horse and looked to Duncan "Are you wanting a fresh horse, or will you be going to your castle or staying here?" He had to ask.

~~
Keith laughed and sat on the bench seat as the wagon turned around. "No, that kind of calling would have made me not be able to meet you and that is something I would never give up." He said softly

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:39 pm

"I think I'll take my own horse back.  This one in nice and pretty, but I have a bond with my rough boy." Duncan stated as he dismounted. "I'll be heading back to follow at a distance with some men." He added with his intentions. 
~▪~▪~
"It is good then, for it does my heart good to know you feel as I do about you." Keira confided softly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:13 pm

Allan chuckled and nodded, telling his people to let Duncan have his horse saddled and brought out for him. "We had him moved to the stables since we weren't expecting you back too soon."

Silvia looked to Duncan then went over to hug him. Forget decorum, she wasn't letting him go into a fight without at least a hug and a kiss.
~~~
Keith smiled at that and reached for her hand, holding it gently. 

Arabella watched the two then chuckled "I do know of a priest's hut along the way. You two being married would also make it harder for your father to worm his way out of any of this, even if he survives. Not that I expect him to, but one doesn't get to his position of corruption without learning a few things and having escape plans."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:48 pm

Duncan eagerly accepted Silvia's affection and answered Allen, "Nor I. But tis good the turn of events as they are." 
~▪~▪~
Keira squeezed Keith's hand gently. She needed the connection with him to give her strength. She looked to Arabella as she spoke,  at first not sure as to how Keith would react to such a bold statement,  but then the prospect of being wed to him now was very appealing. Too appealing in fact.  She looked to him to search his eyes for if such a result would indeed be welcomed.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:55 am

"Aye, it tis." Allan said with a smile the moved to take Silvia's arm as the horse was brought over "You be careful out there"

Silvia nodded and tried to smile for him. "You have a lot of teaching to do when you get back" 
~~~
Keith looked to her, searching her eyes and finding a hopefulness there that made him happy. He lifted her hand to kiss the back of it "It would be an honor if you wanted to marry me, but only if you want that too."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Duncan sent Allen a knowing smile.  Had he not taken Silvia away as he had, he'd hug her all day. "Thanks! I will. " He said as he mounted his horse.  He smiled warmly to Silvia and cautioned, " You best rest up. Because can I get back to forgetting the Highland crash course. Riding and combat, but then your uncle could start the lessons, if he could still climb up on a horse. " He tease good-naturedly, a he turned his horse to head out.
~▪~▪~
" Yes, I do. More than anything on this green earth.  at this very moment,  I'm incredibly happy. "  Keira's said with tearful eyes.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:52 am

Allan chuckled and waved, hugging Silvia to his side. They would stay there to see him off then head inside the keep 
~~
Keith smiled happily at that declaration and kissed her hand again, aware of the company they had. "And me as well, we will take you up on your offer to see this priest and we can have a true wedding party after we return home."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:40 am

Duncan hurried back to his keep to get a few of his choice men before setting off after the others.  Slow and deliberate as to not seem to be in pursuit.
~▪~▪~
Keira was blissfully happy that Keith would do this for her. But a shadow crossed her mind and spread worry.  "What about your father,  Keith? Will he approve of me? I don't want to come between you." She spoke her fears aloud to him.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:35 pm

"Act like a priest" Arabella warned quietly.

Keith dropped his warm smile and picked up the rosary, running it through his hand and acting like he was praying with Kiera as two horseback riders came along the path.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:40 pm

Keira whispered just audibly a Hail Mary. She'd closed her eyes to mere slits to convey total dogmatic devotion.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:55 pm

The riders sneered at the prayers but continued on without molesting them. 

Keith sighed then flashed a smile at Arabella "Thanks for the warning." 

Arabella nodded and looked ahead again

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:14 pm

Keira let out a shaky breath and said with a chuckle,  "I was praying for real. Thank God it was answered. " She said to Keith.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum