View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:47 pm

" I don't think you'd understand the peril I was raised with.  At first I thought he was a doting father. When he looked at me, he had love in his eyes. As I matured,  that love in his eyes turn to lust. I would awake to him leaning over me, watching me as I slept.  I soon became to scared to sleep and my waking hours became more fearsome than a nightmare could ever be. There's a lot of touching to be done and still keep a girls maidenhead intact. Is that sufficient enough for you or do you want the gory details." Keira asked with tears in her eyes. 
~~~
Duncan explained everything to him. Down to the last detail.  He was disappointed that Keira hadn't made it back to the keep. "We can track their horses hoof prints.  It's too soon after a rain they can't hide them. Not and keep any sort of lead. " He thought aloud.

Last edited by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:40 am

The leader listened to her then stayed quiet, thinking as they made their way through the forest to the camp they had set up. It was only once they were in sight of it that he stopped to let the men move on ahead so they could speak privately. "If you speak truth...then you will not mind playing bait for us to rid the world of him." It was like he had stopped hiding how light his voice was now, it was almost feminine. 

~~
Allan gasped at the news that both women had been taken, sending his general to get a regiment prepared "I cannot go with you, but I can send Keith with you to find them. Go, pick fresh horses and prepare yourself for tracking them and the inevitable fight."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:28 am

Keira turned to meet his gaze at his proposal. The change in his voice suggested youth. " That is a conclusion I would welcome most greatly. I will play your bait. His disease must be lanced from this world." She said with conviction. 
~~~
Duncan was grateful for the assistance. He hurried to do as instructed by the laird.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:44 am

The leader nodded then headed into the camp, dismounting then moving to help her "I am glad we have an accord then, come, let us tend your wounds and change for the journey. Wouldn't want to be attacked on the road by anyone thinking we have coin because of your attire." He motioned to a tent, the only one set up there "We can change you back again when we are closer and make a more detailed plan at that time. Think, if you know secret ways in, we may be able to send some in that way and delay the guards at the gate or something similar." He said, he would walk in with her, letting her see Silvia, now in a peasant dress inside with three other females, also in peasant dresses. They had one laid out for her, just waiting, though they came over to tend to her wrists first.

Silvia looked to Kiera, glad to see she was alright. "Kiera" She came over to hug her.

The leader went to a blanket that had been put up like a screen and vanished behind it to change too. They didn't want to look like the bandits that had attacked the carriage.

~~~
Allan went to talk to Kieth, who soon came down to saddle his stallion, looking tot he choices Duncan and his men were making.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:36 am

As he untied her wrists,  Keira stated,  " I know every dark corner of my father's keep." She looked to the tent he'd indicated as he helped her down from the horse. As they walked towards it, she had to fight the resurgence of fear.  But once they were inside,  seeing Silvia, Keira smiled and embraced her as best she could. Being sure to keep her bloodied wrists from her clean dress. "I'm so glad to see you unharmed. I should never of left you, my dear. I just wasn't thinking clearly. I'm sorry for scaring you." She explained as her wounds were being tended. When they finished, she dressed in the simple dress and looked to where the leader had disappeared too.
~~~
Soon enough,  Duncan and his men were ready with the fresh horses.

Last edited by nickyknack on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted too soon.)

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:28 pm

Silvia returned her hug then glanced tot eh women around them "I was scared though more for you. I do not want to lose you in my life." She said softly, watching as her wrists were tended to then looking away so she could change. She frowned a bit as a woman stepped out from behind the blanket, fluffing her hair then braiding it again even as the others started to pick up everything and take down what they could of the tent. 

The leader smiled at Silvia then to Kiera, watching how she took this reveal. "There is a reason I wanted you to tell me your story dear. I cannot stand males who have no decency at all. Those kind are my usual targets, but your father offered much coin for his 'beloved' daughter's return, coin that is sorely needed by my people, though for the same price I will help you rid the world of him. Well, nearly, I need your word that we will not be pursued for his death."

The others were loading up the horses and would load the tent once the three were done talking. Some had already taken various trails out of there

~~~
Keith made sure they all had endurance strong horses and not just the fast ones they used only for breeding or short races then followed to the beginning of the tracks.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:06 pm

Keira was speechless as she looked over the transformation.  She frowned as he tried to process everything. "I don't think Duncan would object to the removal of that filth from the living plane. But I must know, how much am I worth? " She answered when she could form the words. 
~~~
Once the picked up on the tracks,  they followed them in hot pursuit. However,  due to some unexpected booby traps, their previous progress was drastically slowed. "Who are these bandits,  to take time to set traps?!" Duncan demanded of no one in particular.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:34 am

(I have no idea, lol)
The bandit leader gave the price, about a year's salary, equivalent to the ransom of a duke in England. It was showing how desperate he was to get her back.

Silvia was surprised at the amount and looked to Kiera then back to the female leader 

"You can use the same money he would have given us, since the castle will fall to you as owner after his passing" She added.

~~~
"The kind that is smart" Keith said with a frown, slowing to avoid traps as they moved on. "They had this planned for a while, maybe even since you came this way."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:09 pm

(Well you did great with what you said. Smile )

Keira was stunned by the amount.  She had to lean aginst a near by tree to process that information. As the leader concluded,  she shook her head. "I don't want the castle. It's tainted with nightmares. You take it as payment.  I don't know if you have a place to call your own with your people. If you do, then sell it." Keira stated with a far off look. 
~~~
"Aye, It would seem so. But only a select few knew of our plans  to journey to your father's keep and at such short notice too. Which leaves me a wee bit unnerved. Is there a spy in your house or mine." Duncan whispered to Keith his suspicions.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:19 pm

The leader gaped at her at that offer. It took a moment for that to fully sink in before she moved to kneel "An offer like that has never been made before, not to the clannless like us. To have an actual home to call our own..." She couldn't even finish a sentence. That was something most of them had dreamed of since they were children. After a minute, she stood straight again and looked to Kiera "For such a prize we would do nearly anything you asked of us, Lady." 

~~~
"Yes, either a spy within the holds, though who could even guess we would ever see one another in friendship, or they simply have been watching for an opportunity in the woods between our houses." Keith said, preferring the latter to having a spy in his home.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:41 pm

Keira was taken back from the leaders reaction to her offer.  She softened her expression and said simply,  "Just run it better then my father did and look after the servants there. They're all good people who were powerless to stop his atrocities. In fact, it was them who spread the word of my coming of age to marry that sparked the interests of the then Laird Liam MacKeltar. So they saved me in their own way and I owe them in kind." 
~~~
Duncan was in like mind. He didn't want to have to look over his shoulders constantly.  Expecially when he was at home or sleeping.  He frowned in thought and nodded as he looked up ahead.  "Aye, I hope we were simply watched.  You had been coming and going to my hold. That could be enough precursor to assume a visit from me was impending." He said logically.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:13 pm

She nodded and smiled "Far be it for us to put anyone out of their home, we know too well what it is like to be homeless." She said then sighed softly "I am Arabella, leader of the clanless."

Silvia touched Kiera's hand, looking at the leader then at Kiera "Duncan will come after us." She said softly.

~~~
Keith nodded, that did make sense. He sighed and followed the trial again.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:13 pm

Keira smiled thankful of Arabella's promise.  She turned to Silvia athe the remainder and as realization set in. She'd been so wrapped up in the her past, she'd almost forgiven they were still technically captives.  "Aye, Silvia is right.  Duncan will not give up. It's like a deerhound with a bone. He won't give up easy . Plus you took his intended and he's very protective of females. We need to go back and solicit  their help. My offer will still stands. Duncan knows what a sick man my father is." She said in a rush. 
~~~
Duncan rode beside Keith watching the trail and for more booby traps.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:50 am

Arabella looked around the clearing, they were almost alone now, just the three of them and a few others. The rest had already moved on, going to the second rendezvous by many different routes. She sighed then looked to Silvia and tilted her head a little "His intended?" Oh boy. She thought about it for a bit then motioned the two women to follow her to a wagon. "We can't have an army openly walking through Scotland if we wish to use surprise as a tactic, so we must delay and go back to stop him." She had a young male at the reins and would ride in the back with Silvia and Kiera

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:18 am

"Aye, that is a wise choice. " Keira stated as she climbed up in back of the wagon. She reached out her hand to help Silvia up with her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:50 am

Silvia took her hand, getting in the wagon then taking a seat. 

The rest of the bandits seemed to vanish, leaving the three women alone with the driver as they started back towards the castles. "I wonder how many traps they have gotten through by now" Arabella said thoughtfully.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:58 pm

"Traps? What kind of traps?" Keira said curiously.  She could just see Duncan marred up in some net somewhere.  Though it shouldn't,  that image made her laugh unexpectedly. She covered her mouth and look to to Silvia surprised at herself.  "Oops,  sorry. My imagination got away with me." She admitted sheepishly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:36 pm

Arabella shrugged "Things like nets dropping out of trees, tripwires to drop logs to scare the horses, or snakes out of the trees to spook them. Pretty much whatever we could do to slow down pursuit."

Silvia blinked then shook her head and gave Kiera a smile, though she didn't find it as funny. People could die even from 'prank' traps like that.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:34 pm

At the severity of the other traps listed, Keira's previous levity quickly dissolved into worry and concern. "Oh, dear. Poor Duncan,  I hope he's alright. " she murmured softly. She took Silvia's hand for reassurance.  Both giving and receiving some of her own from the contract. She looked around the area as they headed back.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:19 pm

Arabella looked ahead, giving the pair time to comfort one another. 

Silvia took her hand and held it,worrying for the men. "How will we know how far they have come?" She asked before hearing a horse whinny as a trap was set off.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Keira looked in the direction of the sound and said,  "Unless that some unfortunate stranger walking into a trap,  that's how far. " 

Duncan cursed at the unexpected noise and his horse lunging at the sound.  He sent Keith a sheepish look. "Aye,  rub it in. I missed one. The fiends have hidden themy well." He replied honestly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:26 pm

Arabella looked tot he sound then had the cart stop. "Hello?" She called out to gain the attention of the men. 

Keith hid a smirk then frowned and looked towards the sound of a woman's voice. "Tell me I am not the only one that heard that?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:37 pm

"Nay, I heard it as well. You think it was a forest sprite or spirit?" Duncan asked as he looked around and nudged his horse in the direction of the voice.  When he cleared the thick underbrush,  he stared unbelieving at the women in the cart and yes, his jaw was a gape. 

"Oh Duncan! Thank goodness you're alright!" Keira called out with relief and a bit of humor.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Keith followed Duncan, blinking at the sight of the women in the cart, free. "Kiera, you're alright" He said, coming closer to see her and Silvia.

Silvia waved and gave them a small smile "We made a deal, so no more fighting right now anyway."

The driver was a tad nervous being the only guy visible. He watched Duncan and Kieth closely but made no move.

Arabella looked at the two men then towards the forest "You best call off your men from that trail, there's plenty more of those traps out there and we have no reason to be enemies now." She said simply

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Keira's attention went to Keith at his familiar voice.  She nodded as she answered with almost a sob, "Yes, I am now."  She wanted to run to him and seek his strength, but she managed to hold it together enough to stay where she was.

Duncan looked to Silvia and frowned deeply.  "What deal and what are the terms and conditions?" He demanded defensively on the ladies behalf.  He looked to the male wagon driver with stern eyes. "Why do you nay say nothing? You seem to be snatching ladies today and having them say your bidding. " He said as he looked to Arabella curiously before asking,   "What laird did he steal you from lass?"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:19 pm

The driver widened his eyes then held up his hands  to show they were empty "I simply drive the cart, lord. Our leader said no more fighting, so I do not fight now." 

Arabella sighed and shook her head a little "Do you see any binding on any of us? That is my cousin, not a captor. Not that he would make a good captor with only one leg to stand on." She stood, going to jump off the cart then looking up at the men on horses. 

"Duncan, we are not captives now, listen to her, she can tell you all." Silvia said, standing to go to the side closest to him then smiling at him. 

Arabella rolled her eyes a little at the display of affection then cleared her throat "Right, the deal is that Lady Kiera comes with us to play bait so that we can get in the castle and kill her uncle. We get the castle in return for that service and she goes wherever she wishes to as do the servants there. They can choose to stay or leave. She does not have to get close enough to be in danger, just close enough to draw his and the soldiers attention. 

Keith brought his horse around, stepping off and onto the cart to check on Kiera more closely "Are you alright?" He asked quietly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top