View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:13 pm

Silvia flushed and nodded, looking to him then standing "Then I will go and say goodbye while you do that" She said softly

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:26 pm

"That's a good idea. Take your time. " Duncan said softly,  before getting up and dipping his head to Allen as he turned to head out.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:29 pm

Silvia smiled and went over to her uncle to talk to and walk with him for a little while while the carriage was made ready.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:04 pm

(Time skip to their departure?  Cafe )

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:03 am

(Yep, loaded up and headed out)
Silvia waved through the window at her uncle and cousin as they headed out the gate. She sat back once they were through, looking to Duncan and Kiera with a smile.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:12 am

Duncan grinned at Silvia pleased by how happy she was. "I would seem that fates ensured you had nothing left back in your time. " He said with a chuckle. 

Keira laughed and added, "And you did find her uncle after all. Even though it was quite by accident. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Silvia nodded and shook her head a little "Yes, nothing there to hold me or really make me want to go back." She agreed, thinking about that now.

~~The carriage was being watched, waiting for it to get into the trees so that the band of men could stop them with a fallen tree before they would attack the carriage.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:07 pm

The carriage move along without a care. At least until it moved just beyond the tree line, then the horses for rained to a sudden stop. The abruptness caused a jolt to the passengers. Duncan cursed before he thought better or it in the presence of the ladies. 

Keira looked around with wide eyes. Fear evident upon her face. Was it a busted wheel?  Or her father coming to claim her? He'd tried before,  but Duncan had warned him off.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:24 am

Arrows were fired, trying to kill the driver and guards, or have the guards go into the forest after the archers, though the archers all seemed to be on the right side of the carriage. 

Silvia looked around as they stopped then heard some arrows thump against the carriage. 

(ooh, good plot, hired thugs sent to catch Kiera and Silvia be a 'bonus' catch)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:24 pm

(Thanks! I only built on an already great idea.   coolbeans )

After the driver was killed with a arrow through the heart, the others quietly took up defensive positions on the left side of the carriage.  Twould of the guards on horseback waited for cover fire before charging into the woods after the bandits. 

"Ouch,  lass. Get down and away from the windows, lest a stray arrow hits ya." Duncan instructed as he moved to shield the ladies with his large form.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Silvia bit her lip and got down with Kiera. 

The archers kept the guards busy, trying to kill them or draw then further out away from the carriage. 

Meanwhile the archers on the left joined in the battle. They had to get the guards disabled or away to get to the carriage.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:23 pm

It wasn't long before the last of the guards were down. The silence was a harbinger of good things. Duncan cursed athe not having brought a musket inside the carriage, only the hand gun under the seat. He cocked it and listened for anyone approaching.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:41 pm

It didn't take long before the door was flung open, though one of the guards' horses was standing there, the bandit standing out of sight in case there was a weapon inside. A voice from the trees called out "Step out with your hands up and you may be allowed to live" 

A moment after the call, the opposite door was opened in much the same manner as the first.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:13 pm

" Identify yourself then or we nay come out. I don't trust your ethics to keep your blooming word!!" Duncan demanded stubbornly. He had two ladies to think about.  As it stood, he could get six of them perhaps.  If his luck didn't trust to shite.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:22 pm

"Our 'ethics' are what we are paid to do. Guards are disposable, you 'lords and ladies' are not, which is why you get the choice to come peaceful or get hurt." The mercenary leader called again then added "We have our bows on all three of you, so you can come out unharmed or in pain. Your choice lord...oh look, here's the surviving guards, all tied up so pretty...shall we start hurting them to get you to come out?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Duncan cursed his rotten luck and lowered his gun. "Sorry lasses,  I failed ya both. Laid Allen could have done a dangerous sight better if he'd been here instead. " He said as bit defeated.  He then called out, "Nay! Leave off them! Their good and honest, unlike you.  Murder-for-hire, how do you live with yourself?!" 

Keira sobered and took a deep breath as she stepped out of the carriage.  "It's my father,  isn't it?! Only he would stoop so low to harm innocent men." She demand indignantly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:52 pm

The men quickly surrounded the three as they stepped out of the carriage, tying their hands and taking away any weapons found on them before the leader came out. He had a bandanna over his face covering himself from the nose down.  

"I live well enough laird Duncan, now, you will stay here, your men can free you when they get free or wake. This one is going to her father, but we will take this other as insurance to your good behavior" He said, pointing to Kiera then to Silvia in turn. "If you leave us be then the pretty lass will find herself at an inn and free to make her way back to you, but if you try to stop us, you will forfeit her. Do I make myself clear? Get the women on horses and let's clear out." 

Silvia tried to stay near Duncan, but the men were stronger and pulled her away as they did for Kiera, taking them to put them on horses with a rider behind them to keep them on and the horses under control.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:18 pm

(Oh my! You play bad so well. I'm scared for the lasses.   hidding  )

Duncan watched them being taken way.  Indignation filled him at this latest development.  He glared after the leader with unadulterated hatred committing his eyes to memory. He would find him again,  one way or another.  Lord help him when he did. " 

Keira strategically head-butted the rider behind her. She enjoyed the Telltale sound of a nose breaking.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:01 am

The leader watched the hatred in Duncan's eyes then shook his head a little, speaking quietly "Look around laird, I have left as many alive as I could and have promised your lass safety if you leave us be. I am a sell-sword, but I am not a heartless one. The lady's father wants her back alive after all." There was something off about his voice, like he was trying to make it sound deeper than it normally would be.

She made the man curse behind her and he quickly got back down, lashing her hands tot he saddlehorn then taking care of his nose as another held the reins. She would have to stay up on her own now. 

Silvia held to the saddle as tight as she could, biting at her lip as she looked around then focused on Duncan as the men took them and vanished into the trees.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:09 pm

Duncan looked at the leader like he was the foulest form of awful. "You don't know what you are sentencing her too. Lady Keira's father is a very sick man. My father rescued her from him by marriage. Before her father's luster could win over his greed. She's no longer a maiden,  he'll be all over her. That is the kind of man you're delivering her to. Sour save your breath, you won't convince me how decent you are. You're more than a sell-sword,  you're a wretched flesh pusher!"

Keira waited for the right moment. She'd wanted the horse to herself. She gripped to the saddle horn her hands were tied to as she jabbed the horse in the ribs with the heel of her boot, eliciting a sudden bolt from the spirited animal.  As the reins pulled free, she spurred the stallion harder to make him go faster. She laid low over his hunches to keep her center of gravity low. She wasn't going back to that incestuous bastard. She'd rather die first. All the more grateful for the moments she'd shared  with Keith. She said a silent prayer, as the stallion took a game track.  She only hoped it would continue to lead in the direction of the cliffs up ahead.  "Good boy! Run! Run like the Kelpie and take me under to my death!" She sobbed to the stallion as she spurred him harder up the incline.

Last edited by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Posted too soon.)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:41 pm

Her bolting had several horses following her quickly to reign in the animal and 'rescue' her before she could reach the water.

The leader frowned and looked at Duncan then to Kiera, cursing as she took off. He went to run and jump onto his horse, ordering part of his group to leave with Silvia to the 'meeting point' then taking off after Kiera himself. If this was some kind of trap, he wanted the buffer of having Silvia under control.

Soon the only bandits in sight were the ones surrounding Kiera and her horse.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Keira wailed like a banshee as she kicked and fought her tormentors. "Let me go with dignity!!! You may take my body back to him, but let me escape it first!!! Please!!!" She pleaded as she fought her bounds chafing her wrists to bloody wounds. Her eyes were maniac and her hair and mass of tangles with sticks within it. 
~~
Duncan hurried to check on his men. The ones still breathing at lest. He hoped Keira made it back to Allen's keep. He had to get Silvia back somehow.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:30 pm

Her antics were getting confused and concerned looks from each of the men surrounding her as the reigns were taken and secured to another's saddle. 

"Lady Kiera, be still" The leader said as he rode up and came right up beside her, grabbing her chin and holding her face "You will tell me your story, fully, then we will decide what to do from there. For now, you will come with us though, speak on the way." His voice was lighter now that they were away from Graydon.

~~
The men would wake after a while, depending on which had gotten hit harder and which were simply more resilient to being knocked out. More than half were still alive.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:53 pm

" You care nothing for me, I'm just chattel to be taken to the highest bidder. Unfortunately for me, it's my father. " Keira accused as she pulled her chin free of his hold. 
~~~
Duncan debated continuing on home and heading back to Laird Allen's keep. He was heright uncle and he needed to know.  He concluded as he ordered the bulk of his men to turn back to Allen's.  A select few, he sent onwards to his own keep.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:09 pm

"You seek to wound me my lady" The leader said in a deeper voice again before turning the horses to head out "Do talk, tell me why you don't wish to see your father. Explain that to me." 

~~~
Allan was surprised when his men reported that some of the guards were headed back from the woods. He came out to meet them and find out what was going on.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:47 pm

" I don't think you'd understand the peril I was raised with.  At first I thought he was a doting father. When he looked at me, he had love in his eyes. As I matured,  that love in his eyes turn to lust. I would awake to him leaning over me, watching me as I slept.  I soon became to scared to sleep and my waking hours became more fearsome than a nightmare could ever be. There's a lot of touching to be done and still keep a girls maidenhead intact. Is that sufficient enough for you or do you want the gory details." Keira asked with tears in her eyes. 
~~~
Duncan explained everything to him. Down to the last detail.  He was disappointed that Keira hadn't made it back to the keep. "We can track their horses hoof prints.  It's too soon after a rain they can't hide them. Not and keep any sort of lead. " He thought aloud.

Last edited by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum