View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:59 pm

Keira never wanted Keith to stop touching her. Through his touch, she felt alive again. She also craved and longed for so much more, to her shame. She watched his discreetly as he mounted his stallion. 
~~~
"Lass, the words however you say them are music to my ears. You have such a lovely voice and I like that you do not have a brogue." Duncan said honestly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:23 am

Keith looked to her again and smiled as he circled Alair around to walk back with her.
~~~
Silvia smiled at that then impulsively hugged him. "You say the sweetest things sometimes, thank you."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:36 am

Keira smiled warmly at his glance as he came around to ride beside her. As they journeyed back, she prepared herself to become invisible again.  At lest it felt that way.
~~~
Duncan eagerly took her offered hug and returned it with good measure.  "Nay lass, you have the honeyed tounge.  For you say the sweetest things. I'm fumbling attempts fall lacking. " He replied honestly. He appreciated that she was so tolerant of his awkward ways.

Last edited by nickyknack on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:19 am

Keith wouldn't let her become invisible so long as he was around. He returned her smile as they walked back to the castle. "I will be sad to see you leave my home Kiera."
~~~
Silvia chuckled softly and looked up at him again "You are not lacking in a, what did you call it? A honeyed tongue?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:52 pm

" As will I.  It has felt like a dream." Keira stated with a soft blush.  She hadn't really meant to say that last part aloud.  
~~~
Duncan shook his head to the negative and chuckled merrily as he stated,  "Now lass, I know that be a falsehood. I believe you are being kind in your assessment of me. "

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:14 pm

Keith grinned at that, glad he had been able to make her feel so special, even for a short time. "Well, tis a bonnie dream, and one we can repeat." 
~~~
Silvia chuckled and shook her head "We could go around and around with that, suffice to say we like the way the other speaks?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:33 pm

Keira looked to him happily.  "Then I'll have something to look forward to." She said with renewed hope. 
~~~
"Aye, we'll agree to disagree! That be what me father's, father always said." Duncan said happily.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:20 pm

Keith dipped his head to her happily "We both shall" He said then looked to the gate as they rode in. He pulled Alair to a halt at the steps, dismounting and going over to help her down. 

~~~
Silvia chuckled and nodded "Yes, and that phrase is one that survives even to my time."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:32 am

As he set her upon her feet,  she murmured,  "Thank you laird Keith. " being respectful and keeping the use of his given name. 
~~~
Duncan leaned forward and whispered   "I don't think he actually came up with it himself either.  That one was not a deep thinker, if you know what I mean. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Keith smiled. "Short as it was, I really enjoyed our ride, Lady Kiera." He said then held his arm out to her. "Shall we find our kin?"
~~~
Silvia giggled at that then shrugged "That is one of those things that is simply too widespread to know where it came from."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:33 pm

"Yes and here's to hoping their moods are far improved. " Keira stated with a bit of a chuckle.  
~~~
"What other sayings are from your time? Surely there is some life changing wisdom that far in the future. " Duncan asked curiously.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:32 am

Keith chuckled and walked to the dining hall with her. He looked over to Duncan and Silvia from the doorway, smiling at the pair. 
~~~
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Steve Jobs said that." Silvia said with a shrug. "Or You get in life what you have the courage to ask for. Oprah Winfrey, a famous actress said that one. Or Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could. I forgot who said that one."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:48 pm

" Well, that is an Improvement. More than I had expected." Keira stated pleasantly as she smiled at the obvious love birds.
~~~
"Oh! That last one is deep and also my favorite. " Duncan admitted freely.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:35 am

Keith nodded then leaned close to whisper "How long do you think it will take them to notice they aren't alone anymore?" 

Silvia chuckled and nodded "Yes, it is. I like it myself." She said softly. She hadn't understood it before, but now she did.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:57 am

Keira giggled softly and shook her head,  "Probably some time. They seem quite content and focused upon eachother. " She answered quietly. 
~~~
"Here's a classic Scottish saying,  "It's a lang road that's no goat a turnin,'  It means: Don't lose heart in dark times, things can't keep going in the same direction forever. " Duncan said with inspiration.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:15 am

Keith chuckled softly and nodded, watching the pair. "Father seems to be right about them."
~~~
Silvia smiled at that and shook her head a little. "It's amazing how one language can have such a few words while when translated, it is so long."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:06 pm

Keira grinned and nodded.  " It would seem we'll have to let our presence be known. Or perhaps bow out and leave them to each other's company.  We could perhaps find other entertainments of our time. The tapestries I saw last night, were exquisite. I think perhaps a little history would endear them all the more to me." She said softly. 
~~~
"AYE! Isn't it funny how it works out that way. We Scotts tend to take shortcuts with our sayings."  Duncan said with a light-hearted smile.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:20 am

Keith chuckled softly and turned to go with her to explore the tapestries. "It would be my pleasure."
~~~
Silvia nodded and smiled happily at that. "That they do, but I like that. It makes it a bit easier to remember them"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Keira smiled warmly as theyou walked.  She was glad Keith had indulged her this reprieve.
~~~
"True,  but it is also easier to get in hot water too. Because something benign sounding could be a taren't as an insult.  But then you've found that one out already. " Duncan teased playfully.  Referring to her misconception of calling his Kilt a dress.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:38 pm

Keith walked with her, showing her the tapestries and giving stories for the ones that had one to go with them. He didn't mind how long it took them.
~~~
Silvia smiled and dipped her head shyly at that. "I didn't mean that the way it sounded."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:59 pm

Keira listened to every nuance to Keith's voice.  It's gentle tones upon the remembrance tapestries and the retailing of victories in yet others.  As well as the simple stories of the artists who made them. He was a wealth of information and very in tune with his people. Just another thing that endeared her to him.
~~~
Duncan smiled and nodded,  "Aye, but it made a good impression to me men, so not harm, no fowl. " He said with a chuckle.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:47 am

Keith was happy to tell her the stories, she listened so intently. When he saw his father he stopped and greeted him

~~~
Silvia chuckled and patted his arm. "Well, I guess that's good, isn't it?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:16 pm

Keira dipped into a curtsy. "Laid Burke." She said in greeting. 
~⊙~⊙~⊙~
"Very good indeed,  Silvia." Duncan assured her eagerly.  His men were quite taken by the little miss.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:50 am

"Good morn' Lady Kiera." Alan said and dipped in a bow to her then looked to Keith "And to you, my son."

Keith smiled and dipped his hear respectfully. "And to you father. Is mother doing well this morning?" He smiled at a nod from Alan, glad to hear that.
~~~
Silvia dipped her head a little then shook it. "I'm glad no one got mad about me getting mad."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:32 pm

Keira was relieved with that news. She prayed that the treatments continued to improve her condition.  "That tis glorious news indeed my laird. " She answered pleasantly. 
~~~
Duncan laughed out right with that statement.  "Lass, the Scottish love spitfires. Especially wee tiny ones." He said with conviction.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Alan smiled and dipped his head "Aye, it tis. I am greatfull that you were brought to us. Perhaps soon she will join us for our meals again."

~~
Silvia blushed and dipped her head again, she liked that description though.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top