View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:54 am

Keith looked at her as she fed the horses some grass, giving her question some thought before answering "Likely Maisie because you are strong and steady and wild but also so verra lovely to look at, like the pearl." He said then had to look away to try to hide his flushing. 

~~~
Silvia reached over to help right things then looked to him as she took the teapot "Allow me." She said softly, using a napkin to clean up the small spill before filling the cups for them. "It's been a while since I had to pour tea like this, but I suppose it's something one doesn't forget?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:20 am

Keira looked to Keith very touched by his words and truly honored by the name he'd given her. It stirred to life things inside her that she had thought  she'd laid to rest a long time  ago.  But her visit here had been bittersweet thus far. For she'd always known her husband had loved another, was one thing, but coming face to face with the ghost in their bed was quite another. Seeing Fiona's beauty and meeting her made her realized she'd been nothing more then a convenience to him. Oh, she'd been young enough back then to convince herself it didn't matter. But now.....she wanted,  no longed for the basic thing that had been denied her for so many years. In her marriage, in her bed...in her life since her Fiona had died.  She wanted unconditional love. Keira hadn't realized she'd began to cry, until a droplet hit her hand.  She quickly turned to get more grass and said softly to him,  "That is a beautiful name, Keith.  You honor me greatly with it. " 
~~~
"I couldn't tell, you're quite skilled with the teapot lady Silvia. Which is fortunate since I am a bumming fool at times." Duncan admitted with a chuckle.  Even more so around her, he added in his mind.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:38 am

Keith had taken note of the tear, moving to her to gently wrap his arms around her "Why do you cry, lady Kiera? I have not offended you have I?" Inappropriate or not, he couldn't leave her tears to fall like that. 

~~~
Silvia blushed then chuckled and shook her head "One of the benefits of growing up in my time I suppose, even nuns teach manners and etiquette to their charges to 'make it' in later life."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:05 am

Keira blinked up at him mutely for a moment,  before she tucked herself into his warm embrace.  "No, these are old hurts that have been lanced to let the fester out. Could I bother you to hold me a little longer?" Keira asked with uncertainty. 
~~~
Duncan smiled as he looked to Silvia.  If he hadn't already known her story,  he could not tell she wasn't a Scottish Lass. "The fates that be installed you ithe the knowledge at their behest. Making your readiness for this time easier." He said with some reflection.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:19 am

Keith smiled and nodded a little, he didn't mind holding a pretty woman in his arms, not in the least and for it to be her, well, he was happy. "I am glad to be here to help you let go of that festering pain then."

~~~
Silvia chuckled softly at that then nodded "So it seems" She said then started to eat her omelet, glad of the meal and drink, and company.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:14 pm

"It came on me all of a sudden and I'm better for its removal. " Keira stated simply.  He smell so good, she never wanted to leave his arms. 
~~~
Duncan looked to his food and took to eating as well. It was  erythromycin savory.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Keith smiled at that and moved one hand to pet over her hair gently. "You feel better now?"

~~~
Silvia ate slowly, fearing her body might reject the food, since she didn't know if was safe to eat yet, but she was hungry.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:23 pm

Coming to terms with the eventuality of their parting, Keira nodded slightly and murmured, "Yes, much better.  You have a healing and soothing touch.  No wonder your horses are so we'll adjusted. " 
~~~
Duncan stole glances towards Silvia.  He needed to stop watching her so much,  but she drew his attention to her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:09 pm

Keith smiled and pulled back from the hug, knowing it had gone on past propriety, but he didn't want to release her. "The, ah, yes, the horses do like my touch and calm down and listen to me." 

~~~
Silvia caught him looking at her again and looked to him, tilting her head "Do I have something on my cheek?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Keira smiled warmly as she found the strength to stand on her own again.  "With that talented touch, you'll make some sweet young lass a happy wife." She said softly as she moved back to Deri. 
~~~
Duncan was mortified, "NAY!! You are as bonnie as ever." He said in a rush.  But said softer,  "I just like looking at you, is all."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:39 pm

Keith flushed and turned to Alair, petting the stallion's neck. What did he know about young lasses? "The only ones I have met are nothing like my mother or you, they...giggle and preen instead of letting their true beauty shine through. They can't speak with knowledge or understanding and quite a few that I have been 'introduced to' have been cruel to the servants and my horses." He frowned, not liking to think of 'young lasses' too much, plus the young ones made him shy but he couldn't admit that so easily.

~~~
Silvia smiled and blushed, dipping her head at that "Good" She said then chuckled "Not that, good that I don't have anything on my cheek, and I like you looking at me, you make me feel special when you do."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:00 pm

" They giggle because they are filled with idealistic dreams of what they think life is. Like a spring foal new to the bit, they must be taught temperance." Keira stated helpfully.  She gave a sad smile and continued, "They haven't had their illusion shattered to the contrary or enduring the impossible task of surviving their only child and then their husband.  That is the burden of knowledge I have and my perilous reality,  I live at the keep of my stepson, who is too kind to send me away."
~~~
"Then it is a good thing, because I don't think I could make myself stop." Duncan said with humorous truth.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:18 am

Keith frowned and came over to take her hand gently, wanting to help her not feel as bad. "Forgive me for saying, but I prefer to have a woman that already knows her own mind to a girl that must be taught to think." 
~~~
Silvia flushed at that and looked down to her lap, smiling. She felt the same with watching him like that.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:44 am

Keira looked to where he held her hand do tenderly. She then met his gaze and whispered, " Keith "
~~~
Duncan grinned widely and sang a Scottish tune to her. Feeling very interested in wooing the lass as best he could.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Keith released her and took a step back, looking down at the ground, ashamed "Forgive me, I should not of been so blunt with a Lady." He just hoped he hadn't offended her too much. 
~~~
Silvia listened to him sing, clapping when he finished. "That was wonderful Duncan. I didn't know you could sing so well"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Keira blinked out of her stupor upon realizing he'd take her reply negatively. She shook her head and stepped forward almost imploring him, "No, Keith don't be like that. You have not offended me. But to the contrary.  You make me wish I was younger.  You make me long for love and life again. I know is wishful thinking, but I feel more alive now then I've felt is sometime. " Now it was her turn to look down ashamed. 
~~~
Duncan chuckled deeply and admitted,  "On rare occasions I can be persuaded to belt out a tune."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Keith reached up, taking a chance to run his fingers over her cheek. "You cannot be that much older than I am, my lady. I have already seen 25 years and my father 45. I would guess you to be a little younger in fact."

~~~
Silvia smiled then chuckled and reached for his hand again. "I like hearing you sing, maybe if I learn a song, we can sing together?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:07 pm

Keira turned into his caress and admitted to her age with a soft blush. "I am 30, Keith.  That's five years your senior. "
~~~
Duncan eagerly took her offered hand and said, "Aye! I know just the song for you Lassie.  

~Bonnie wee thing~

Bonnie Wee thing, Cannie wee thing,
Lovely wee thing wer't thou mine,
I wad wear three in my bosom,
Lest my jewel I should tine.

Wistfully, I look and languish
In that Bonnie face of thine.
And my heart it sounds wi' anguish
Lest my wee thing be na mine.

Wit and Grace and Love and Beauty 
In ae constellation shine!
To adore thee is my duty
Goddess o' this soul o' mine!"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:51 pm

"Aye, so it tis." Keith said and smiled at her again. He rubbed his thumb lightly against her cheek "Still, I would consider it an honer if you would allow me to court you Kiera"
~~~
Silvia listed to the song then dipped her head and giggled softly "Okay, I may have to learn the language a bit more for that one. What does cannie mean? And wad?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:08 pm

Keira looked to Keith with wide eyes, completely surprised. She spoke her truth despite herself, "I think I'd like that very much, Keith. " 
~~~
Duncan thought about it and said, " Connie in that context means good or nice. Wad is would. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:00 am

Keith smiled at her again, glad of her answer "I know I would like that." He said then took a step away from her, looking back as the sound of hoof beats neared. 
It was one of the men from the castle, drawing to a stop near them "Sir, our guests are up and eating now" He informed then dipped his head to Kiera
~~~
Silvia smiled at that "I do like to know what I am saying." She said teasingly before trying to say the words of the song as he had said it.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:32 am

Keira curtsy to the new arrival as he dipped his head to her. She then looked to Keith for instruction. 
~~
Duncan listened to Silvia contentedly as she tried the words with the brogue. He chuckled softly as she did certain ones.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:46 am

"Thank you Quinn" Keith said, dipping his head then watching the rider leave them before looking to Kiera again "Do you wish to return now?" 

~~
Silvia flushed when he chuckled at her attempts. "You must let me know if I say something wrong"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:32 pm

"It is probably best if we do. For propriety's sake, at least. " Keira stated logically. 
~~~
Duncan assured Silvia that he wasn't laughing at her. "I just never realized that a Scottish brogue was so much work. You are doing well with it lass, very well indeed."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:56 pm

Keith nodded and came around to help her onto her horse again so they could go. And yes, he did take the opportunity to linger a moment more than needed before going to get on his horse.
~~~
Silvia laughed and blushed, dipping her head again "I think that is a polite way of saying I am messing it up" She laughed again, finding it funny that she was, though she did try to stop, holding her head lightly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:59 pm

Keira never wanted Keith to stop touching her. Through his touch, she felt alive again. She also craved and longed for so much more, to her shame. She watched his discreetly as he mounted his stallion. 
~~~
"Lass, the words however you say them are music to my ears. You have such a lovely voice and I like that you do not have a brogue." Duncan said honestly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum