View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 11, 2017 3:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:05 am

Keira smiled and took the reins up and nudged the Deri forward,  getting a feel for her movements. "She rides like a dream. Her saddle gait is so smooth. " she complemented.
~~ 
"Oh! Nay! You be making things worse.  Turn around,  I'll garb ya up." Duncan said with a chuckle.

Last edited by nickyknack on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:34 pm

Keith grinned at the praise and nodded "Aye, she is the best at that. If we don't sell her, she will give us foals that hopefully have the same traits." Though he was thinking of giving her to Kiera if the were courting by Chistmas (or whatever the 'pagan' version of the holiday was called.)

~~~
Silvia flushed and turned around, reaching up to move her hair out of the way. "I am used to clothes I don't need help getting into." She said then looked to him over her shoulder "I didn't do anything...unfortunate last night, did I?"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:51 am

Keira skillfully brought the mare back to Keith's stallion. "Where are we to go, laird Keith?" She asked with a bit of excitement in her voice. 
~~
"Nay, other then being a laughing stock. I think we were being messed with a bit. That is why our cups kept getting full. A special wine, my keister! No grapes bite ya that strongly. " Duncan speculated as he laced up the back of Silvia's gown.

Last edited by nickyknack on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:07 am

Keith smiled at her again "Anywhere we want, though likely just to the river." He said with a smile, nudging the stallion to the gates. 

~~~
Silvia flushed again, looking to him then away "I think even a 'normal' wine would do that to me." She said softly then turned around when he was done "Thank you for your help with my dress"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:19 am

Keira fell in line with him until they were passed the confines of the gate, she them came up until his right side.
( Is she side saddle or a stride)
~~
"Oh? So ya not accustomed to spirits? Then you handled ya self very well then." Duncan said with conviction.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:33 am

(um, probably side, unless she asked for astride, not many women rode astride in that time)
Keith smiled at her again "Do you like to ride fast?" He asked curiously as the horses trotted along. 

~~
Silvia shook her head "The nuns didn't like the thought of their charges drinking, and in my time it's against the law to drink before you reach 21 years old." She smiled though, glad she hadn't done anything too dumb.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:10 am

(That's what I thought,  just being sure.   Wink )
"As a matter of fact,  yes I do." Keira stated with confidence. 
~~
" Who ever heard of such a silly law. " Duncan said with a chuckle,  then wincing as it hurt his head.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Keith grinned then motioned to the open land ahead of them "Then go, as fast as you like. I will stay right beside you" 

~~~
"It's a nationwide law..." Silvia started then stopped and shook her head "Nevermind" She added softly, reaching up to touch his temple "Your head still hurts like mine does?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:00 pm

Keira smiled tauntingly to Keith and asked, " Are you not afraid I'd fall and break my neck, laird Keith?" She asked pointedly, eager to hear his response. 
~~
Duncan looked to Silvia as he touched him. Such a simple gesture made him yearn for more. He cleared his throat and said,  "Aye, I'd suggest hair of the dog, but I'll stay far from them spirits. They be wicked strong. " Duncan glanced around with a awkward chuckle. " Would ya care to venture down to get some tea?" He asked hopefully.

Last edited by nickyknack on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Keith looked to her pointedly then down at the horse she was riding. "Nay lass, you ride too well to simply fall off. You have that talent. And even if you do, I will be right here with you." 

~~~
Silvia nodded and smiled at him "Yes, some tea sounds good right now." She said gently

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:15 am

" Your view is refreshing, laird Keith. Most would treat me as spun glass. Including laid Duncan.  He is more conventional in his beliefs." Keira stated with humor.  She smiled widely to Keith and said,  "Well, let's stretch her legs as bit." She then nudged the mare into a gallop. 
~~~
"I agree and your company can only make it even more so." Duncan said softly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:27 am

Keith grinned and let his stallion follow the mare closely. He liked that she wasn't some wilting flower that had to be kept overly safe from harm. She was a scottish lass, strong of heart and mind like the country they lived in.

~~~
Silvia flushed at that and dipped her head at that, nodding and smiling "Let us go then" She said and reached for his arm.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:59 am

Keira welcomed the wind in her face as it tugged at her hair and pulled it free of it confines. She looked to Keith who was close to her and smiled openly to him. 
~~~
Duncan took her hand and held it gently. "Yes, let's. " He replied simply as they walked together.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:26 pm

Keith watched her and the way they were going, though mostly her. He loved to see her hair come undone, it made her look younger and...more wild, abandoned. He was so glad she had come out with him today.

~~
Silvia leaned against his arm as they headed downstairs, not because she had to but because she wanted to.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:47 pm

Keira slowed as they reached the river. She murmured softly to Deri and patted her neck. She looked to Keith and sighed softly.  "That we exhilarating!" She said happily. 
~~~
Duncan was very mindful of Silvia as she leaned against him. It made his long to always have her there. He was so glad he'd be able to court her.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:30 am

(Deri)
Keith smiled at her again as they slowed to a stop. "I am glad you liked the ride my lady." He said and circled her and Deri "You are versatile lovely as you are now, looking wild and free."
~~~
Silvia looked up to him as they entered the dining room and looked around to see if anyone was around to get them a late brunch.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:57 am

Keira chuckled softly,  "Why thank you, I think.  Although versatile is an adapt word to describe me I guess. I'm inclined  to give you leave to call me by my given name. I'm more than a title and I miss hearing just my name. I  think we are beyond formalities out here, are we not?" She asked quietly as she looked to Keith. 
~~~
Duncan was not so subtle as he called out, "Hello?" Then muttered as it hurt his head.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:32 am

Keith stopped his stallion, facing her and close to her and Deri "I would like to call you by your given name, so long as you do me the same honor, Kiera" He said softly. 

~~~
Silvia winced a little but was glad when they were promptly greeted by a servant who came over to them, asking how he could help

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:26 am

Keira smiled warmly and agreed,  "Tis only fair Keith. What is his name? " She asked after his stallion. 
~~~
" Might we by we get a pot of tea? Oh and something we could nibble on if it's not too much trouble. Please and thank you. " Duncan said respectfully to the servant.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:10 pm

"Alair" Keith answered and smiled at her again. He was glad that they could be informal with one another now, and hoped for more.

~~~
The servant dipped his head and smiled to the pair then turned with an 'aye' to go and get them some tea and something to eat. 

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:27 pm

" Once again I commend you on the beautiful name." Keira stated as she slipped from Deri and led her to the rivers edge so the mare could get a drink. Keira struggled with trying to tame her wild locks, before she just took her hair down completely.  She'd lost quite a few pins.
~~~
Duncan smiled as he motioned to the table and pulled out a chair for Silvia.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:58 am

Keith looked around to make sure they were alone as she watered Deri. He soon came over to join her, letting Alair take a drink as he stood beside the stallion. "Thank you. I let them help me find names for them."

~~~
Silvia smiled and came to sit beside him, looking to the servant as he brought out the tea and cups for them as well as an omelet each and some fresh scones.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:35 am

"How do you mean, help you find a name?" Keira asked very curious abut Keith and his methods. She she broke off some long grass and fed it to Deri, giving her something to do, so he wouldn't know how attuned to him as she'd become.
~~~
Duncan was grateful and smiled pleasantly to the servant as he set down the items. He gave him a coin for his efforts and said, "Thank you lad."

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:41 am

Keith smiled and pet his stallion's neck. "Each horse has it's own personality and way of moving and...being. That leads me to the name for them. Like Deri, she is strong and her gait is steady, like the Oak." 

~~~
Silvia smiled at that, watching the servant bow to him and her before leaving them to eat.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:01 am

"Aye, as you've said." Keira teased him slightly.  She then collected some grass for Alair and stepped over to the stallion.  As he started nibbling at the offered treat, Keira looked to Keith.  "What name would you give me?" She asked quietly. 
~~~
Duncan stole a glance to Silvia as he attempted to pour the hot tea and forgot to hold the tea pot's lid and it fell off into one of the cups. Fortunately only knocked it over. "Ok bother,  I'm no good at this dainty things." He said as an apology, more than a bit embarrassed.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Keith looked at her as she fed the horses some grass, giving her question some thought before answering "Likely Maisie because you are strong and steady and wild but also so verra lovely to look at, like the pearl." He said then had to look away to try to hide his flushing. 

~~~
Silvia reached over to help right things then looked to him as she took the teapot "Allow me." She said softly, using a napkin to clean up the small spill before filling the cups for them. "It's been a while since I had to pour tea like this, but I suppose it's something one doesn't forget?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content