View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:32 am

"You already do Duncan. Even when I have been scared, you make me happy again" Silvia said truthfully.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:50 am

Duncan sighed contentedly and smiled broadly.  "That makes me very happy. So very happy. " He said with heartfelt sincerity.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:54 am

"You are happy, I am happy" Silvia said and giggled softly, leaning into him again. She was getting sleepy now.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:45 am

Duncan really flushed as he just realized he still held Silvia's hand to his chest. But as she started getting sleepy,  he figured better not let her fall off the bench. So he wrapped his arms around her dutifully.......well that's what he told  himself it was for, not that he really wanted to hug Silvia.  No, not that at alll. He was such a liar.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:00 am

Silvia leaned her head against his shoulder when he wrapped his arms around her, comfortable with his presence. 

One of the servants came over to them "If you would like, I can show you up to your rooms?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:40 am

Duncan started as if he'd got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.  "Oh? Aye, it is probably a good idea.  Tis late and no safe for travel, even by carriage." He reasoned.  He looked to Silvia.  "Plus the wee lass be tired." He added absently.  
(Duncan's either a light weight or Alan makes moonshine and put some in the drinks  Lol! )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:01 am

(lol yep)
Silvia looked to the servant then back to Duncan, leaning against him again. 

The servant smiled and nodded "The laird figured as much and had rooms readied beforehand, follow me."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am

Duncan nodded and held Silvia up as he stood. Whoa! Standing was not so good. He thought as he stumbled slightly.  "Lass, get up slowly. " Duncan warned simply.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:19 pm

Silvia slowly stood, using the table for balance. She blinked and looked to Duncan, reaching for him to lean against again

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:30 pm

Duncan had finally stabilized and took Silvia's arm and walked with her to the servant. "Slowly but surely,  we're coming. " He assured. 

Keira watched the spectacle a bit longer,  before going to Silvia's rescue. "Here, I'll take Lady Silvia.  Duncan,  I'm quite disappointed in you. I've never known you to drink to excess. Let alone at another's house. What will laird Burke think of us? He'll think we're fools, that what!" She recommended sternly.

Duncan blushed ashamed of himself. "I'm sorry.  I only had three drinks. That is all." He explained quietly. 

" And in your state, I would say one was too many." Keira said with a soft sigh.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:55 pm

Silvia blinked at Kiera's 'sudden' appearance and her berating of Duncan before she leaned against her "It tasted sweet." She mentioned softly and smiled at Kiera.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:12 pm

(Lol, I'd brought her back to the festivities, I just didn't play her because they were dancing.  Smile )

"My dear, sometimes the sweetest ones are the worst. " Keira stated as she help stabilized Silvia.  "Let's get you settled. " 

Duncan used the wall to help him as he walked.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:20 pm

(lol, Silvia didn't see her coming is what I meant)

The servant led them to their rooms, giving them Silvia's first, with Kiera's across the hall and Duncan's next door. 

"Mm" Silvia probably wouldn't remember that as she held to Kiera and walked where directed.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:46 pm

(Oh, gotcha! I sense an awkward moment in a bit. Lol!)

Keira help Silvia get ready for bed. Taking off her dress and leaving her undergarments in place. Better her sark be wrinkled then her dress. 
~
Duncan made it to the room given to him and collapse upon the bed fully clothed. He slipped into slumber almost immediately.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Silvia giggled softly, looking down at the under dress then twirling and nearly falling before sitting on the bed. "Wonderful night, like being a princess with a prince" She mumbled before laying down and hugging a pillow. Soon she too slipped into sleep as well

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:04 pm

Keira frowned as she looked to Silvia.  She then shook her head and lovingly covered the girl. "At least you're both happy drunks. That has not been my experience." She whispered to herself as she left Silvia's room to go to her own.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:50 pm

(dun dun duuunnnn....)
Silvia awoke with a groan the next morning, covering her head with the blanket for a minute before uncovering to breath. Her head was pounding again and the light leaking around the curtains hurt her eyes. She just wanted to go back to sleep.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:18 pm

( coolbeans Ya got to love the hangovers. Lol!)

Duncan wasn't much better.  His head felt like an Irishman did a jig on it. "Ah! The blooming pounding won't stop!" He complained with a grumble.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:47 pm

Silvia heard him and raised her head then quickly lay it back down again. She would even drink that bark tea if she had to to make the pounding stop. For now, she just curled up and tried to hide from the slivers of light.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Keira was getting ready to go ask laird Burke if she could have ash bark to remedy their condition. 
~~
Duncan sighed as he realized nature was a calling and he didn't know where the privy was. He sat up with a groan. "Devils brew! That's be what we drank." He replied as he stood up and shuffled across the floor squeezing his eyes shut to keep the blasted light out.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:20 pm

Alan was in the hallway with a servant, looking at the two doors with concern when he heard Kiera and looked to her "Morning Lady Kiera. My men tell me the two lovebirds partook of my special wine last night. I should have warned you all to only take one glass of it, it's fairly strong still." He said apologetically "I had Alice bring up some ash bark tea for them both." He looked to the door at Duncan's grumbling inside. "And toast."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:35 pm

(That had me rolling! "Special wine!"  squirt Laugh )

"Bless you my Laird.  I was just about to appeal to you. You saved me the trip." She started as she heard something crash to the floor. Then a muttered,  "Who hangs a shield that low on the blooming wall?! Ah! Right on the noggin, too!" Keira slapped her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing to loud.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Alan stared at the door, quietly laughing "The shields are'na that low" He mentioned then shook his head and passed a cup to Kiera "You want to take one and I'll take the other?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:00 pm

Keira nodded for she was still laughing when she stepped forward to take the offered cup. She managed to squeak out, "good luck!" Before she was at Silvia's door. She knocked softly before entering.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am

Alan chuckled softly at her leaving him with Duncan and went to knock lightly on the door. 

Silvia groaned again and pulled the covers closer while mumbling something incoherent.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:52 am

Duncan flung the door open and complained,  "I felt that knocking in my teeth."
~
Keira smiled with sympathy as she walked over to the bed. "It's just me. I brought you a remedy to help you. Come on, you need to sit up to take it dear." She said very softy.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum