View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 15, 2017 4:50 am

(*Keira Wink )

"Easy, lass. No one is going to harm you. My name is Keira." She explained as she assisted her in siting up. "Can I look at your wound?" She asked gently. 

Ashton hurried to get the items to get back. To the point of sloshing some of the hot water up the stairs. Duncan who stood by the door to watch the two females, hollered as his foot met the same fate. "Och lass, are you trying to cook me?" Ashton blushed embarrassed as she set the things on the  table.  " Sorry, m'laird.  Tis only an accident. " She said quietly as she looked to the floor.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 15, 2017 5:53 am

(*shrugs* tablet has autocorrect) 

"I'm Silvia" She said, looking to the female then taking note of the two males as another female brought in a bucket of water. Had she stumbled into some kind of cosplay? "yes, you can look at it." What else could she say at this point? She looked to Kiera again, meeting her eyes "Are you a doctor?"

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 15, 2017 6:14 am

Keira frowned slightly at the strange term.  "I'm practiced in the healing arts.  When our men Folk excel at feuding, it is the lass' lot in life to patch them up and breed them bairn to do it again." She said with a bit of humor as she undid the bindings on her head.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 15, 2017 6:30 am

Silvia frowned a little, translating that in her own mind then flinching a little as the bandage came away from the wound, letting it start to bleed a bit again, though slower this time.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 15, 2017 6:55 am

Keira moved to the table and used a mug to collect some of the hot water, then dropping a bit of ash bark into it which would make a pain relieving brew within minutes. She set it aside and picked up the clean dressings.  Tearing free a small selection,  she poured cool water from a pitcher into a basin to bring it beside the bed. She then set about cleansing the wound. To her relief she realized it was not very severe at all.

"Will the lass live?" Duncan asked anxiously. 

"Aye, she's hard headed, which is a good thing in a lass." Keira joked with a wink to Silvia.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 15, 2017 7:06 am

Silvia smiled at the joke, doing her best to stay still as Kiera looked at it. "My father did call me hard headed a lot, guess that is a good thing today." She agreed She was glad to hear that it wasn't too bad of a hit though. 

Keith sighed softly, glad of that, though he knew that head injuries bled a lot anyway.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 15, 2017 7:23 am

Keira laughed softly at that. "Tis good indeed." She said good-naturedly. Upon completion of her inspectionand cleaning,  gently wrapped it up. She the took the basin to and to Ashton " Off with ya, and don't be spilling it on Duncan!" She said before getting the mug for Silvia. She sat on the bed and held it out to her. " Tis bitter, but it's good for pain." She explained that she encouraged her to drink it.

"Aye, very bitter." Duncan complained quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 15, 2017 7:38 am

Silvia took the cup when it was handed to her and looked at the contents curiously "This is so not aspirin" She said quietly more to herself than to them. She took a sip and pulled the cup away, frowning at the bitter taste then shaking her head "That really is bitter." She commented. ugh. She frowned at the beverage then sighed and closed her eyes to drink it fast

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 15, 2017 9:30 am

"That's a good lass, drink it up. " Keira praised gently as she brought the cover over to cover he skimpy attire. What on earth was she wearing?  She thought to herself.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 15, 2017 9:38 am

Silvia handed the cup back and turned her head away to cough at the bitter taste that lingered. Did these people have to stay that 'in character' for these...what were they called? Larping? Something like that. "How far is Larkhill from here? My friends will be worried about me" Not really friends, but she wasn't sure she fully trusted these people yet, so she would call them friends for now.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 15, 2017 10:38 am

Keira frowned slightly and looked to the others, before answering, " Is that you clan lass? You husband perhaps? "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 15, 2017 10:50 am

"No, it's a town." Silvia said with a frown. She looked from one to another, taking note of their expressions then putting her head down to rub her temples "I think I am pronouncing it right. I think that's how the owner pronounced it when they gave us the rooms." Now she was uncertain again, unsure if it was a language barrier or if she had imagined the name for the town.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 15, 2017 11:44 am

"It's alright,  lass. You just need a wee bit of rest. Then you'll be right as rain, you'll see." Keira stated gently.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 15, 2017 12:08 pm

Silvia bit her lip then looked to Kiera again before nodding gently "Yeah, a nice rest is a good idea." She agreed then sighed softly and turned to lay down on her side so that the wound wouldn't touch the pillow and cause her pain. "Maybe things will make more sense after a nap." 

Keith frowned and looked to Duncan then back to the women before heading for the door. He would wait in the hallway for the two of them

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 15, 2017 12:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Silvia bit her lip then looked to Kiera again before nodding gently "Yeah, a nice rest is a good idea." She agreed then sighed softly and turned to lay down on her side so that the wound wouldn't touch the pillow and cause her pain. "Maybe things will make more sense after a nap." 

Keith frowned and looked to Duncan then back to the women before heading for the door. He would wait in the hallway for the two of them
Duncan followed Keith out and looked to him with a raised brow, "Where ya think the lass came from. She speaks so strangely." He whispered quietly. 
~
Keira tucked the covers around Silva with great care, before moving to the door to close it as she left.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 15, 2017 12:22 pm

"I dinna know Duncan. 'Tis odd how she was just there with no horse or any protectors around. I havena heard of anyone walking the roads alone neither." Keith said, then looked to Keira as she closed the door and came out.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 15, 2017 1:02 pm

"Aye, tis my thoughts exactly." Duncan stated as he glanced to Keira.  

"Ya take this elsewhere,  let her rest without overhearing ya speculations." Keira stated quietly.  She'd have to find the lass some suitable clothing. She couldn't have a bonnie lass showing off her assets like that. Not with brawny Highlanders all about.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 15, 2017 1:06 pm

Keith dipped his head to her "Aye, Lady Keira." He said then looked to Duncan. "Now as she's settled in, I'm thinking of going back to see if she dropped anything or if anyone's hanging around."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 15, 2017 1:12 pm

"I better come too, just to make sure nothing is missed. Two set of eyes are better the one." Duncan stated as he moved to head back down the hallway to the stairs.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 15, 2017 1:18 pm

Keith nodded and headed down stairs with Duncan so they could get their horses back and head out again. He kept a stern look as they walked, thinking about many things.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 15, 2017 2:47 pm

Duncan called out to the stable boy as they walked across the bailey. "Bring us our horses lad!"  When the boy hurried out with them, Duncan took the reins and mounted his horse. "Last one there is a rotten bugger!" Duncan stated as he spurred his horse into a gallop out the gate.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 15, 2017 2:59 pm

That made Keith grin and jump on his stallion, giving the horse his head to gallop to the stones. He liked this chance to show off what he had taught the young stallion and hopefully to beat Duncan too

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 15, 2017 3:04 pm

Duncan rode low to cut on wind resistance and to benefit the horse's stride. He was pretty confident in his lead.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 15, 2017 3:22 pm

Keith rode low also, watching the terrain ahead then taking a jump he normally would have avoided and gone around. The stallion took it and landed without missing a beat, making Keith grin again as they pulled ahead

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Duncan cursed as he saw Keith make an impossible jump. Dang daft horse was a addled in the mind as his rider. Duncan spurred his horse to try harder and was catching up with him.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 15, 2017 3:43 pm

Keith laughed aloud then pet the stallion as they drew close to their destination, slowing to a walk only when they reached the stones, passing them without breaking the circle. He walked a cool down lap around to get back to the entrance. "Ya race weel Duncan."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top