View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 18, 2017 6:54 pm

Almost as if that very thought registered and her mind, Ashton gasped. "Oh, I hope I didn't make you late!" She said with remembrance. 

~~~
Duncan was washing up with the others. The wonderful smell of food was wafting from the kitchen.  It only provoked his hunger futher. "Come lads, let's go fill our bellies with sustenance!" He said with enthusiasm.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 18, 2017 6:59 pm

Silvia chuckled and dipped her head as she turned to head back, then looked to Ashton again "I think you and I will be great friends" She said happily. She really liked it here so far.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 18, 2017 8:02 pm

"Oh, I feel the same way. I'm glad we're going to be friends,  my lad.....Silvia. " Ashton caught herself.  "Now come along before we're late. Or I may not be able to sit for a week." She joked.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 18, 2017 8:34 pm

Silvia hoped that was a joke as she followed to get back to the dining hall. She didn't want to be the cause of the other girl getting into trouble, or getting herself in it, though it was a talent of a sort for her

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 18, 2017 10:38 pm

Ashton glanced inside the great hall and signed softly.  They hadn't started yet. They were still talking as the last of the food was being brought out. "Oh, luck day. We made it on time." Stated happily. 

Duncan looked up to see them. "There's the lass, Lady Keira. My, she dose looks like a right lady. " He said from the head of the table. All eyes turn to Silvia curiously with plenty of smiles.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 19, 2017 5:27 am

Silvia had smiled at Ashton, glad they had made it back on time, though she kind of wished she could have skipped this a few moments later as all attention turned to her. She wasn't sure what to do, so she gave them all a small wave, a smile and said good morning, though she had no idea where she was supposed to go or what to do right then. Goodness, there were a lot of people here.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 19, 2017 5:44 am

At Silvia's greeting, everyone chuckled and resume your previous conversation and levity.

Keira sat to the left of Duncan, so she stood and motioned Silvia over to take the place of honor to his right. 

"Go my lady. You'll be fine." Ashton said in encouragement.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 19, 2017 6:26 am

Silvia took a calming breath then headed over to Kiera and Duncan to take the offered seat.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 19, 2017 6:42 am

Keira smiled pleasantly before resuming her own. "I trust you tour was a through one?" She asked with a soft smile.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 19, 2017 7:10 am

Silvia smiled at that and shook her head "We didn't go far, knowing the time was limited and I kept getting distracted by the lovely tapestries and paintings here. It makes me want to do one myself again." She said with excitement then she blushed and dipped her head a little "What I have seen is lovely here." She could get carried away sometimes and she knew it.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 19, 2017 7:21 am

"I'm glad that you approve of what you saw of my home" Duncan stated happily.  He then motioned to a maid to bring him Silvia's purse.  "We found this lass, out were we found you. Does it belong to you?" He asked curiously.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 19, 2017 10:20 am

"Oh, my purse, thank you for finding it." Silvia said happily as she reached for it then set it beside her in the chair. She wanted to go through it, but realized that they were waiting to eat. She was really glad to have it back now though.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 19, 2017 11:34 am

Duncan stood with his mug and declared, "Tis time to eat! To family,  friends and mysterious lasses!"  There werected cheers and camaraderie. "Aye! Such a bonnie lass indeed!" Someone called out. To which Duncan gave a hard stare to the one male who said it.

Last edited by nickyknack on Fri May 19, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 19, 2017 12:05 pm

Silvia flushed at the praise from the unknown male, glancing to Kiera then out to the others before returning her attention to Duncan. She rather liked being called 'bonnie' so much here, even though she wasn't used to it.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 19, 2017 12:31 pm

Everyone drank to the toast.... almost everyone.  Duncan raised a brow at Silvia's mug that still sat untouched.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Silvia took the cue, embarrassed but lifting her cup to the toast then taking a sip from it. She wasn't used to toasts at breakfast, or really anytime. Wasn't there some rule about not drinking a toast that was to you? She wondered to herself then shook the thought away

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Satisfied,  Duncan sat down and the meal officially began.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 19, 2017 1:05 pm

Silvia was glad the moment had passed, looking to see what they had for breakfast in this lovely castle.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 19, 2017 6:31 pm

The table was laden with a variety of savory foods. Such as: Streaky bacon, fried eggs, buttered toast and porridge.

Keira smiled encouragingly to Silvia as picked out what she wanted from the trays and bowls.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri May 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Silvia looked to the strange foods then picked out some to try after Kiera gave her that encouraging look. Well, this would be part of the adventure now wouldn't it?

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Duncan glanced to Silvia as she looked at the food as if she'd never seen anything like it. Strange,  he thought to himself.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 20, 2017 5:36 am

Silvia noticed Duncan watching her since she kept glancing to him as they ate. Was she doing something wrong again? She wondered, thinking about the toast, but no, a glance around the table proved that everyone was eating

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 6:21 am

"So lass, tell us of your home and family." Duncan asked to cover for being caught watching her curiously.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 20, 2017 6:49 am

That would be the first real question brought up, wouldn't it? Silvia asked herself as she took a drink then looked to him again. "I don't really have either." She said then looked down at her hands "I was in the care of St. Mary's ever since I was a toddler. When I was old enough to ask, they told me that the car flipped and caught fire but that I was thrown free of it, so I survived. Apparently there's an uncle somewhere from my mother's side, but they never could find him so I was raised by the nuns. They encouraged my talent for art and sent me to a school for artists. Our class came here to get pictures of the stones and countryside, and, well, the rest you know." She said, ending with a shrug. She had spoken quietly, not wanting everyone to hear, just the two of them

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 7:09 am

Duncan and Keira shared a look before returning their gazes to Silvia.  They'd only understood part of what she'd told them. So they broke it down into terms they knew.  She was made an orphan when a carriage wreck and fire killed her parents.  She was raised in a convent by nuns. She didn't have the means to find her only living uncle. 
"Oh sweet dear, I'm so sorry for you hardships.  Tis not easy to lose both parents so young. Have you taken your vows yet to serve in the sisterly way?"

Duncan glanced to Silvia and waited anxiously for her reply.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat May 20, 2017 7:30 am

Silvia chuckled softly and shook her head "No, they are nice and do well for the people that are put in their care, but that is not the life that calls to me."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top