Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Silvia nodded then looked to Kiera and smiled "I do feel much better this morning Lady Kiera, and thank you, this is a pretty dress."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 17, 2017 12:53 pm

"You're welcome. It was my daughter's. We lost her to the fever about four years ago. I'm glad they now have a purpose once again. " Keira stated sentimentality with a bit of as sad smile.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 17, 2017 12:59 pm

"I am sorry for your loss" Silvia said honestly. That was sad to know that this woman had lost her child. That was never an easy thing.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 17, 2017 3:08 pm

" Thank you, you're most kind. Tis unfortunate,  I was not the only one to suffer loss that year, for the fever took others as well. " Keira replied gently.  She then scolded herself for bringing such a dower mood to the morningside festivities.  She then smiled pleasantly and looked to Silvia. "Tis a beutiful morning and I see Ashton has fought a way to get out of helping with the laundry, the clever girl that she is. " Keira said with a grin. 

Ashton blushed and giggled softly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 17, 2017 3:26 pm

Silvia smiled and glanced to Ashton again then nodded "I would likely be wandering around lost had she not come along when she did."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 17, 2017 3:48 pm

"Then I'm glad she saved you that fate. I'll let you get back to showing our guest around.  Unless you'd rather do laundry, then I'll be glad to take your place. " Keira stated. To which Ashton said in a rush, "Nay,  my Lady!  I'd be delighted to show Sil.... LaDylan Silvia the castle. "

"Oh? Well, if you're sure?" Keira said with a small smile to Silvia.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Silvia laughed and shrugged "It is fine with me. I would like to see more of this castle. It's wonderful"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 17, 2017 4:42 pm

"Very well. First meal is close to done. We are just waiting for the brawny lads to finish playing. " Keira said humorously. 

Ashton giggled softly as she  twirled her dress in playfully circles eager to continue the tour.

Last edited by nickyknack on Wed May 17, 2017 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Silvia chuckled and looked to Ashton then back to Keira "I am sure Ashton can have me back in time for breakfast." She said cheerfully

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 17, 2017 4:53 pm

Ashton smiled brightly and nodded her head as she nibbled her lip.

"All right then, off with you and stay out of mischief. " Keira cautioned with a stern look to Ashton.  To which Ashton pressed her lips together and nodded vigorously. Keira, satisfied turned to go oversee the meal.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 17, 2017 5:35 pm

Silvia chuckled softly and looked to Ashton "I take it you get into mischief a lot around here?" She asked, that actually sounded like fun, but for later

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 17, 2017 5:43 pm

Ashton held up her fingers to show a little gap between them. "Maybe a little bit. " She said softly before grinning widely. "Come along Silvia, there's lots to see." She said as she fairly skipped.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Silvia chuckled and walked with her to see what there was to see here. A part of her was worried for her friends and what they might think had happened to her, if they were even awake to worry.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 17, 2017 7:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Silvia chuckled and walked with her to see what there was to see here. A part of her was worried for her friends and what they might think had happened to her, if they were even awake to worry.
Ashton noticed her worrying look. "What vexing ya?" She asked curiously.  She hoped she was liking her tour of the various wings of the castle.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Silvia smiled to her, looking to the paintings and tapestries again. "I was just thinking about the others, and if they have even noticed I didn't come back yesterday." She admitted softly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 17, 2017 8:45 pm

"So you got separated from your clan on purpose. Why  ya slipped away? We're they taking you to wed someone you don't love? "  Ashton asked excitedly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 18, 2017 4:39 am

Silvia smiled and shook her head, pausing to look at Ashton "No, I never had a clan. Just classmates." She paused and turned away to look at a tapestry.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 18, 2017 4:48 am

Ashton tried to figure out what the word ment. Class......mates...."So what class are ya and how many husbands do you have?" She asked more then a bit confused.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 18, 2017 5:52 am

Silvia frowned then laughed and shook her head at that question, turning back to Ashton again "No, no. I am not married to anyone. 'Classmates' just means the other people in my class at school. My art class was here to take photos and paint." She motioned to one of the paintings on the walls "We were supposed to find things that we wanted to paint, landscapes and portraits, things like that. I went to the stones because I wanted to see them and get pictures to paint them."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 18, 2017 5:59 am

giggle I'm having too much fun misunderstanding. )

Ashton's eyes grew wide, amazement obvious upon her face.  "What skill and talent you must be gifted with. " She said softly.

Last edited by nickyknack on Thu May 18, 2017 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 18, 2017 6:54 am

Silvia chuckled and flushed at the praise "I don't know about how good I am yet, I am still learning. Though it is something you are 'still learning' throughout your life" She said, ending thoughtfully then shrugging and focusing on Ashton again. "I do love to paint, it's really fun"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 18, 2017 12:15 pm

"The fact you can make art is a wonderful talent.  Could I watch you paint something sometime? " Ashton asked curiously.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 18, 2017 12:18 pm

Silvia chuckled then shrugged "I don't see why not, so long as you won't get into trouble for it. I don't mind" She said cheerfully, feeling like she had found a friend out here. "Of course all my supplies are at the inn."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 18, 2017 5:58 pm

Ashton frowned slightly in thought and mentioned, "We may have a few supplies here you could use. If Lady Keira says it's alright,  of course. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu May 18, 2017 6:39 pm

Silvia smiled at that thought and nodded "We will have to ask, if I don't go back today." She said then shrugged. They had to be really close to breakfast time by now

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 18, 2017 6:54 pm

Almost as if that very thought registered and her mind, Ashton gasped. "Oh, I hope I didn't make you late!" She said with remembrance. 

~~~
Duncan was washing up with the others. The wonderful smell of food was wafting from the kitchen.  It only provoked his hunger futher. "Come lads, let's go fill our bellies with sustenance!" He said with enthusiasm.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum