Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 pm

Theme: Woman sent back in time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Re: Starrnico and Nickyknack

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Silvia huffed as she walked down the lane to the monument. The day was a bit overcast, but she thought that would actually make for better pictures, unlike her companions that were supposed to be here for the same reason. But no, they wanted to stay in town and party at that festival, whatever it's name was...she had forgotten, unconcerned with that today. She would celebrate when her part of the job was finished, not before. 

She paused and looked at the stones ahead then snapped a picture before continuing on. At least it was quiet out here today, apparently no one wanted to come out here while it was cloudy or something. She shrugged then smiled. With no one here, she wouldn't have to worry about catching anyone in the shots. Ha. She started by circling the ancient sculpture, snapping pictures from different angles. She stopped at the southern stone, looking around before stepping past the new barriers and going inside through the archway to get more pictures and a better view of the worn inscriptions. 

She came to realize she had been humming when she had to stop as she climbed atop the center stone. Hm, weird. She shrugged and resumed the strange song as she took more pictures until her foot caught on something and she fell, landing on the stone and dropping her camera. She must have blacked out or hit her head was her first thought as she woke up, looking up at a clear sky overhead. She frowned and touched her head, groaning and turning so she could sit up

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Duncan was out on his horse hunting with his faithful deerhound, Dageus. A red deer he'd been hunting had spooked suddenly, bolting beyond his arrow range.  He cursed at an hours work wasted.  He looked to Dageus as he made a strange whining sound of uncertainty. "Tis my falter,  non yours, if that." He reassured his companion. But when the dog started growling in the direction of the Hallowed Grounds, Duncan grew curious,  as that was the very direction the deer had fled from. He nudged his horse in that direction to investigate the cause of both animals unease.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun May 14, 2017 2:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 14, 2017 2:42 pm

Kieth was out practicing with one of his stallions, putting the horse through it's paces and making sure he was a sound jumper when he noticed a fox fleeing the hallowed grounds right towards him before turning to go around, uncaring of man or horse. "Odd." He muttered and looked towards the stones before turning the stallion towards them to find out what would make a fox ignore a man. 

Silvia rubbed her head as she sat up, looking around in confusion. What was going on here? The sky was clear where it had been cloudy and the stones were...different. They almost looked newer but that was impossible. She shook her head and looked to the ground, searching for where her camera had fallen as she stood, using the stone to keep her balance. Goodness, she felt like she did when she flew on the plane over, her first flight and it had left her dizzy for a few hours. "Thought I got rid of that." She muttered to herself as she continued to look around "Where did that camera go?" She froze and looked up at the sound of hooves, sparing a look to the hound then looking up at a man on horseback. More hoofbeats had her turn her head to another male, also in a kilt and riding a horse...oh boy, were they here to run her off for going past the barriers?

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 14, 2017 2:53 pm

"Och, lass. Your head is bleeding, are you alright?" Duncan managed to say, before Keith came galloping up on his nag. He would not admit it was a fine specimen of horseflesh. He then dismissed him from importance and focus back on the wee lass.

Dageus growled softly at Silvia, but silenced at a sharp look from Duncan.  He changed to whimpering as he sat on his hunches and looked at her instead.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 14, 2017 3:46 pm

"Bleeding?" Silvia touched her sore again, looking to her fingers as she pulled her hand away and looked at the blood there. "I fell." She said as if that hadn't been obvious. 

Keith shook his head and dismounted from his stallion, ground tying him then walking closer. "Who are ye lass?" He asked, heading over to look at her. "And what are ye doing in the Hallowed ground?"

Last edited by Starrnico on Sun May 14, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 14, 2017 4:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Bleeding?" Silvia touched her sore again, looking to her fingers as she pulled her hand away and looked at the blood there. "I fell." She said as if that hadn't been obvious. 

Keith shook his head and dismounted from his stallion, ground tying him then walking closer. "Who are ye lass?" He asked, heading over to look at her. "And what are ye doing in the Hallowed ground?"
Duncan grunted at Keith's questions. " Are ye daft? The wee lass is obviously confused." He said as he slid free of his own horse and walked over to them. "Ye leave off, I found the lass first. Can't ye tell by the bonnie lass' attire lass is a priestess, ye numpty!." He replied hotly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 14, 2017 4:52 pm

Keith frowned at Duncan then shook his head and looked back to the lass. "Why should I level off, finding the lass gives you no right to her."

"I was taking pictures of the stones."  Silvia said and looked from one man to the other "Who are you?" She asked

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 14, 2017 5:14 pm

"Aye! Tis my clan that will take in the bonnie lass until her brain is not so addled." Duncan explained as he looked to Silvia with growing concern.  She wasn't make much sense. "I be Duncan MacKeltar,  at your service lass. Tis good I happened this way this morn."

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 14, 2017 5:32 pm

Kieth looked to Duncan againg then shook his head and looked to the lass once more "I be Keith Burke, and my clan is closer than yours MacKeltar." 

Silvia looked from one to the other and now she really was confused. "Um, Keith, Duncan? I can just go back to the inn in Larkhill. I have friends there." Of course she couldn't just walk there now, she would end up passed out somewhere if she tried walking that distance again. "I think. Have either of you seen my camera? I dropped it when I fell."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 14, 2017 5:44 pm

"I willnae allow it!" Duncan stated, before going over to Silvia.  "I doona what this camera is lass. Is it your steed? Is Larkhill ye clan name?" He asked curiously.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 14, 2017 6:00 pm

Silvia gave a disbelieving and short laugh, shaking her head once then holding her head  since movement hurt right then "No, a camera..." How did one explain a camera? Who didn't know about cameras? She looked up to the males again"Wait, how can you not know Larkhill? It's the closest town, not my name. My name is Silvia Dunn." She put her head back down in her hands again until Keith stepped over. 

"Ye keep talking and don't even look to her wound" Keith said accusingly as he stepped closer to look at where she was bleeding then binding it up with a strip of cloth. "There ya are lass, that be holding till ye can see a healer."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 14, 2017 6:26 pm

"Wheesht! I be answering her questions,  ya be pawing her, putting you fouled cloth upon her wound. She no be weel by this eve,  when fever set in." Duncan said a bit annoyed." Lass, my stepmother is practice in the healing arts. If you insist on no leavening her, you can come and be a guest at my castle too, you bampot." He offered as a compromise.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 14, 2017 6:52 pm

Keith just looked at Degan, narrowing his eyes at the insults. "Aye, I'll be coming wit', and the cloth is clean ye daft mon." He said then shook his head "Fine, get on your nag and I'll help her up then follow. Jest keep that mutt in line."

Silvia tried to follow all this, but the headache was making the already hard to follow brogue even harder to follow.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 14, 2017 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Keith just looked at Degan, narrowing his eyes at the insults. "Aye, I'll be coming wit', and the cloth is clean ye daft mon." He said then shook his head "Fine, get on your nag and I'll help her up then follow. Jest keep that mutt in line."

Silvia tried to follow all this, but the headache was making the already hard to follow brogue even harder to follow.
"OCH! YA NO CALL MY DAGEUS A MUTT!! He hasst better blood line then the wee bag of glue you be riding there!" Duncan retorted as he moved to mount his stallion. "Nay wonder ye must tie it to keep it from run'n to hide in shame of my mighty steed!" He added as he reached down for Silvia.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Keith snorted and helped Silvia to stand then over to help her get on the horse. "That stallion is better than any nag in your barns." He retorted. Once Silvia was settled, he headed to get on his stallion, coming around to ride beside him. 

Silvia accepted the help up and onto the horse. She stayed quiet though, frowning at the arguing between the two males. "Please don't yell" 

(ground tie is simply dropping the reigns, basically like teaching a dog to 'stay')

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 14, 2017 7:24 pm

(Oops!  Smile  lol! )

Duncan lead the way and whistled for Dageus to come along.  At Sylvia's uttered words, Duncan felt guilty for causing her any discomfort. "Ya rest lass. We take care of ya now." He replied softly and wrapped her in his plaid. He looked to Keith with true concern in his eyes.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Keith looked back at him then to Silvia "Aye lass, I apologize too." He said then looked ahead. He would stay silent as they headed for the castle.

Silvia looked to his plaid as he wrapped it around her. Hm, this was warm and she felt very safe both on the horse and in his arms. She leaned her head against him, looking at the landscape and frowning at it. It didn't look the same at all, there were far too many trees, but that mystery wasn't enough to keep her awake. Soon she was dozing as they rode.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 14, 2017 8:25 pm

As they finally made it into the inner bailey of his clans castle, he looked to their shocked faces that stared at Keith with obvious disdain. "Aye! He be a guest in me home,  this bampot here is under my protection. Same with this wee lass. Where is lady Keira, we need her." 

"I am here Duncan! What has happened to the poor lass?" Keira called from above.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun May 14, 2017 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 14, 2017 8:33 pm

Silvia stirred at the voices, blinking and looking around then frowning and looking to Duncan. "Where are we?" She asked sleepily.

Keith huffed at the 'welcome' he got then dismounted to help get Silvia down "As if coming in with you isn't enough to know I am not here to battle ye." He muttered. He glanced to the castle. "She fell and hit her head Lady Keira." He answered her, though he couldn't see her well from here.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Lady Keira hurriedly came down the steps of the keep. She glanced to Keith but a moment as she looked to the girl. "Bring her with me, please." She whispered to Keith as she turned to lead the way inside. 

Duncan passing the reigns to the horses off to a stable boy to tend to, before following along.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun May 14, 2017 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun May 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Keith looked to Keira then blinked and nodded "Aye" he said as he followed, carrying Silvia as she dozed a bit again. A full sleep would likely see her alright, though that bump would keep a headache going for a day or two.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 14, 2017 9:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Keith looked to Keira then blinked and nodded "Aye" he said as he followed, carrying Silvia as she dozed a bit again. A full sleep would likely see her alright, though that bump would keep a headache going for a day or two.
Keira lead Keith to the guest wing and opened the door for him to walk through with her. To the chamber maid standing by wide-eyed, she ordered,  "Get me hot water, clean dressings and my bark of Ash tree, now!" Ashton the girl hurried to comply,  Keira headed into the room.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon May 15, 2017 3:53 am

Keith followed her in the castle and to the room, barely giving the chamber maid a glance as he then went over to the bed to lay Silvia down once the blankets were moved out of the way. He looked to Kieran again before moving back to stand by the wall until he was needed.

Silvia woke again, blinking at yet another new location and people. She looked to Kieran in confusion then started to try to sit up. Meeting people while laying down made her feel vulnerable

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 15, 2017 4:50 am

(*Keira Wink )

"Easy, lass. No one is going to harm you. My name is Keira." She explained as she assisted her in siting up. "Can I look at your wound?" She asked gently. 

Ashton hurried to get the items to get back. To the point of sloshing some of the hot water up the stairs. Duncan who stood by the door to watch the two females, hollered as his foot met the same fate. "Och lass, are you trying to cook me?" Ashton blushed embarrassed as she set the things on the  table.  " Sorry, m'laird.  Tis only an accident. " She said quietly as she looked to the floor.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: